[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best power armor figures?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Preferably cheap ones under 50$.
>>
>>6404033
>All You Need Is Kill image.
Thanks for reminding me that that will never get figures.
I love the novel.
Anyway what is your definition of power armor?
Would the Guyver Figmas count?
Because they are pretty good and the girls aren't that expensive.
>>
>>6404042
Guyver is cool and I guess

But I'm mainly looking for stuff like starship troopers or what the terran marines wear.
>>
File: 1457861962368847054_1097478827.jpg (182KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457861962368847054_1097478827.jpg
182KB, 1080x1080px
>>6404140
Look into the Acid Rain line. Only some of it really qualifies as anything like "power armor" but it might be of interest to you anyway.

Only downside is that it's a relatively small indie toyline, so it's likely going to go above your ideal budget.
>>
File: 8136.jpg (182KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
8136.jpg
182KB, 900x900px
O.G. power armor now available at a reasonable price b/c of the revoltech sci-fi line's Starship Troopers marauder suit, based on that expensive sculpt which was based on the Japanese OVA, the best visual rep of the novel
>>
>>6404218
I would attach pics of mine but I'm in halfway across the globe from my collection for the next few weeks
>>
How cheap/expensive is Exosquad on the aftermarket?
>>
>>6404269
Speaking of exosquad, there's this pair of rip-off ironman armors from the Avengers 1 toyline. Maybe you can find loose sets for cheap.
>>
>>6404269
As a kid, I had the option of getting Wolf Bronsky and Sean Napier. I chose Napier and always regretted it. Child me was dumb sometimes.
>>
File: combiner wars ultra magnus chest.jpg (296KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
combiner wars ultra magnus chest.jpg
296KB, 1600x1200px
>>6404033
Combiner Wars UltraMagnus, the little dude turns into a car, the armor turns into a trailer, you can find him under 30 usd pretty much everywhere.
>>
>>6404269
They're not really too bad, all things considered. Getting Marsala for cheap would not be an easy task, though.
>>
>>6404365
I dunno. I made the opposite choice as you, and yeah, Bronsky was cool, but nowadays I kinda wish I had chosen Napier instead. I like the colors and design of his E-Frame a little more in retrospect I think.
>>
>>6404821
Grass is always greener, I guess :-)
>>
>>6404146
I hate not having ordered those gorgeous blue Laurels when I had the chance.

More pics?
>>
For Exosquad style ones, the GI Joe Valor vs Venom era defense mechs can be had for ~30 bucks. Less articulated than ES, but more military looking. The Corps do a newish line than is basic as fuck, but looks okay for the price (~15)
>>
>>6404218
yes I can attest to this being awesome.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.