[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fast Food Toys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2239.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2239.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
Back when this Star Wars line at Burger King came out in 2005, my brother and I were obsessed with them. We ate at Burger King for months, multiple times a day occasionally. My Dad said he probably drove to Burger King more than his office during that period, and ate so much BK he became sick of it.

Do you have any fast food toy collections of your own? If so, what are they?
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
37KB, 480x360px
These from burger king back in 05'. They also had really badass YuGiOh toys too. Remember KFC having some nice spiderman stuff when the first movie dropped in 2002.
>>
>>6402850
Lol. That Spongegar is great.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 500x358px
me and my brother liked those a lot as kids also OP. I remember a guy working the register looked in the back and found boba fett for me, made my day.

This is probably my favorite fast food related line.
>>
I've got the entire set of pokemon stuff outside the poliwhirl plush, who I gave to a former friend, and the pikachu plush, who I also gave to a former friend. Otherwise I've got a lot of the other pokemon or some of the nintendo fast food toys that have come out over the years.
>>
File: plush.jpg (43KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
plush.jpg
43KB, 399x400px
Loved that little Chewbacca plush toy they gave out, i lost it and now i'm pretty sure it's really expensive.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (179KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
179KB, 1280x720px
Burger King Toys were god-tier in the mid 2000's or so. The caricature styled SD figures for Star Wars and spider-man had some amazing sculpting for a free fast food toy.
>>
Burger King blew it away with their Pokemon promotion during the fad, you had tons of different Pokemon, they were random, most weren't shit and even the shitty ones were "good for fast food" toys. and official "trade nights" in each location. Sadly the pokemon promotion they had the year later was shit.

For the release of Star Wars epIII they did something similar with various different types of toys spanning all 6 movies, and while not as great it got damn close. Sadly when they tried something similar with the Clone Wars movie they had that shitty big head gimmick.
>>
still have parts of most of the BK DBZ statue figures
>>
Sill have my 24k gold pokemon card
>>
>>6409469
The Pokemon promotion was GOAT. The tops were my shit.
>>
>>6402838

i have so many of those light up jawa plushies.

my buddy worked at BK at the time and just gave me a massive load of them. probably 30+ i eventually gave most of them away to family and friends 1 by 1, i have about 6 now
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.