[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suffering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 14

File: REEEE.jpg (33KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
33KB, 500x348px
Franchise you like gets licensed.

>Funko Pop
>Nendoroid
>Statueshit

Every time.
>>
I'll add

>1:6 scale shit with rubber suit that rots
>>
File: 5LLlqpO.png (304KB, 610x475px) Image search: [Google]
5LLlqpO.png
304KB, 610x475px
>WoW is the most popular game on the planet
>Gets licensed figures finally
>Neca
>Canceled after 2 waves
>>
>>6402676
I'd gladly take a nendoroid over the other two, but yeah certainly not ideal
>>
>>6402676
Why do people like Nendos over Figma anyway? Why would you want your toy to look even less like the source?

Pop I kind of understand because it's a single line, but people legit show preference towards Nendos than Figma. I don't understand.
>>
I actually enjoy statueshit more than anything else, joints just ruin how a figure looks for me unless the joints are barely noticeable.
>>
>>6402741
Because you are baka gaijin
>>
File: why did this happen.png (800KB, 588x834px) Image search: [Google]
why did this happen.png
800KB, 588x834px
>>6402708
Team Fortress 2 collectors suffered worse from that.
>>
>>6402754
Yea, especially since over watch is a lot better by far
>>
>>6402746
I started buying statueshit because after so many figures it got arduous to take it out, pose it etc. Was nicer just to take it out it's box and pop it on the shelf.
>>
>>6402756
haven't heard a lie that obvious since the last time Milo Yiannopoulos opened his mouth.
>>
>>6402754
I have literally no soldier with two legs. It doesn't matter what you do. IT ALWAYS BREAKS OFF
>>
>>6402760
who the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>6402741
Space, price and it captures the feel of the character.
Funko pop looks like utter shit.
>>
File: Wolverine01.jpg (117KB, 536x768px) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine01.jpg
117KB, 536x768px
>Want to pick up an exclusive Wolverine figure from at least 7-9 years ago
>Was the darker time of that toyline, so nothing was that amazing, mostly re-used sculpts
>Red Hulk Wave Wolverine
>Check eBay
>Over $60-$200

Fuck OFF with this shit.
Yadda-yadda, no demand, yadda yadda.
Like that gives them an excuse to sell figures at rape prices.
I get that it was an exclusive, I get that it's an older figure, but c'mon it can't be that rare to come by!
I now have to wait for Hasbro to come out with a new X-Men wave -- if they even make a new one -- and hope it's even this suit. Oh wow, Old Man Wolverine, shit-brown Wolverine, black/white and Astonishing Wolverine? All literally trash costumes. Can they not figure out how to emulate the shoulder pads? Are they holding it back because movie rights garbage? If that's the case, then why give us 90s Cyclops? To fuck with us?
God fucking damn it.
>>
File: shoulder pads.png (516KB, 460x530px) Image search: [Google]
shoulder pads.png
516KB, 460x530px
>>6402932
>Shoulder Pads

Literally all they would have to do is sculpt the Shoulder Pads to the shoulders like these upcoming Dragon Ball Super figures.
Five seconds in MS Paint complete with the fucking butterfly joints.
>>
File: 1300711.jpg (3MB, 4000x2248px) Image search: [Google]
1300711.jpg
3MB, 4000x2248px
>>6402741
nendos are cute
>>
>>6402741
How do you understand pops but not nendoroids?
>>
>>6402963
>falling for the troll
>>
>>6402676
True suffering is being a fan of any fighting game that isn't Street Fighter. I do like Street Fighter, but it gets new toy lines of the same 4 characters every other year. Meanwhile, Soul Calibur hasn't had anything, not even statueshit, since SC2 which came out 15 years ago, and Tekken hasn't had any good figures since the fourth one. Tekken 4 came out 16 years ago. Also, Skullgirls toys never ever.
>>
Loyal Subjects are more comparable to Nendoroids than Pops are. Shame the paint apps are usually pretty crap on LS, for 1/3 the price if the QC was better, the blind bags were ditched and the licenses expanded they could blow Nendoroids away.
>>
>>6402932

That wave was the first time Marvel Legends were - get this - $15.99 at retail. There was much rage.

I had that figure once and definitely wouldn't pay that much for it at all. I'm sure a new "tiger-stripe" figure based on the latest 80s Wolverine will get released at some point.
>>
>>6402676
You forgot
>PAK
>McFarlane "action" figure
>1/6 scale figure that costs several hundred dollars
>>
>>6403226
I'm sure they will release one, but I'm also terrified they're just going to release a sized up Laura Wolverine. That being said, I'm sure it's coming in the next wave.
>>
Nendoroids are garbage.
I only buy them when I am super desperate and I usually end up selling them after a while.
What fucking madman thought we would rather have a Galko nendo over a figma.
>>
>>6403344
This is the only Nendo I have. It annoys me that she never got a figma.
>>
File: review_mezcoewj_1.jpg (81KB, 800x1204px) Image search: [Google]
review_mezcoewj_1.jpg
81KB, 800x1204px
>>6402676
>___ finally gets a toy
>perfect scale
>articulated

>it's shit
>>
>>6402676
Nendos are fucking leagues above Funko Pops you autist.
>>
File: ggx2-potemkin-03.jpg (134KB, 725x700px) Image search: [Google]
ggx2-potemkin-03.jpg
134KB, 725x700px
>>6403031
>GG Figuarts never
I'd pay top dollar for a Broly-sized Potemkin Figuarts.
>>
>>6403795
>looking off to the side
>no alternate heads

See I wouldn't mind the garbage articulation if the eyes weren't off in stupid directions.
>>
File: IMG_0855.jpg (134KB, 988x1195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0855.jpg
134KB, 988x1195px
>tfw love nendoroids
>tfw most of my beloved franchises have all the cast as nendos
>tfw watching people throw hissyfits over it all

Life is good.
>>
>Only 2 options are a shit overpriced toy from the 90s with terrible articulation
>or fucking Play Arts Kai

Bandai, you and Namco fucking OWN the franchise, where the fuck is an SH Figuarts? Or at the very least D Arts. God damn it.
>>
Sometimes nendos are the best for scale. Like the kirby/meta knight, sonic, toon link and zelda. Sometimes I wish for figma greatness but it's not always possible
>>
>>6403872
We can't all be girls and homosexuals anon.
>>
>>6403906
Looks like you all can't be normal, functioning people either.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>see Edge figure in the wild
>"It's okay nobody will touch him"
>wait a week or two to save some money
>he's gone upon returning
>>
My problem is the opposite.

>finally get around to watching/playing franchise recommended by friend years ago
>turns out I really like it!
>look into merch
>all 400% mark-up on secondhand market
>re-releases are rare, and somehow always seem to miss them by a few days
>>
>>6403872
Good for you faggot.
>>
I also don't like nendos. They made a lot of characters that would look really nice in figma form!
>>
>>6402754
Fucking this man, I hope that since good smile is making portal stuff that maybe TF2 stuff will get made.
>>
>>6404776
Don't get your hopes up anon, they're way better off making Overwatch shit now since that's basically printing money, tf2 would hardly sell
>>
File: 1481583595276.jpg (48KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1481583595276.jpg
48KB, 540x405px
>get maximum overhype for an announced figure
>pre-order the fuck out of it
>weeks and months later
>it arrives on your doorstep
>can't be arsed to even open the box, already bored with it
>it joins the regret pile of MISB garbage I don't even like
>can't sell them because can't deal with demanding, autistic toy collectors.

anyone else ktf?
>>
>>6404201
>I had to save up for weeks for a $20 hasblow figure.

Just fucking an hero, man.
>>
>>6404201

On the same vein, I found this one TF Jetfire I really wanted. I hesitated and by the time I made my resolve, I had to leave the con. And when I contacted the seller, they were sold out.
>>
>>6404784
You should stop impulse buying
Problem solved
>>
>>6404784
>can't sell them because can't deal with demanding toy collectors

Learn to deal with it, anon. Don't be weak.
>>
>>6402769
Overwatch is shit would be my guess.

Cause it is.
>>
>>6402676
>figma gets an anime licence
>only releases the girl
>no other characters
>looks generic as fuck
fuck me
>>
File: 1404952200364.png (138KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1404952200364.png
138KB, 375x375px
>>6404784
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.