[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tfg/ - Transformers General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 99

>post figures only you have a soft spot for edition

There's just something about 2007 Bayverse Dreadwing that warms my heart, his robot aesthetics are really unique and the pink details give out a nice contrast with the grey body and the orange flamethrowers. Also, he turns into a Soviet-era MiG-29, which is easily one of the coolest alt modes a modern Transformer could have.

Old bread: >>6397397
>>
>>6399317
I have his recolor that was black, blue, and puke green among my few transformers I bothered to keep. I absolutely love him.
>>
File: tftm-overcast-jet-3-jpg.jpg (222KB, 1200x657px) Image search: [Google]
tftm-overcast-jet-3-jpg.jpg
222KB, 1200x657px
>>6399320
Overcast, I presume? He's also a pretty solid redeco, puke green can be a great color when used right.
>>
>>6399317
The first two movies put out some fucking stellar toys of original characters. I can't help but feel like we'd get some fucking amazing figures if they still had the ability to make them today, like the TLK submarine and the TRF walker thing.
>>
File: blugrob_1254149754.jpg (378KB, 1366x1600px) Image search: [Google]
blugrob_1254149754.jpg
378KB, 1366x1600px
>>6399326
>we'll never get something this thicc in Bayformer aesthetics again
>>
>>6399324
Yeah, him. I love him, though Dreadwing might be the better color scheme when I look at him together. Still not getting rid of my boy.
>>
>>6399326
Yep, like that construction vehicle Autobot in the junkyard, the sub, the plane, the tank dude...
>>
File: r_starscreamprotoform111.jpg (64KB, 500x416px) Image search: [Google]
r_starscreamprotoform111.jpg
64KB, 500x416px
Most underrated Bayformer deluxe duo crashing through. Just think about the fact that paintjobs as good as these were the rule back in 2007 rather than the exception.

Also, this Starscream was the last figure to ever get Gold Plastic Syndrome. That historical curiosity by iself should merit him far more attention than what he actually gets.
>>
>>6399329
Voyager Megs and Nitro are pretty close.

>>6399317
Quickswitch, love the colors and the mold is pretty nice, helmets aside.
>>
>>6399297
I want a Depthcharge from that Scourge.
If only Scourge was cool, though.
>>
>>6399339
>Also, this Starscream was the last figure to ever get Gold Plastic Syndrome.
oh you sweet innocent child
>>
>>6399339
Was that Starscream ever offered in non-GPS plastic? I love the looks of him but no way I'm fucking with that stuff.
>>
File: 20170701_034841_resized.jpg (524KB, 1161x2064px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_034841_resized.jpg
524KB, 1161x2064px
>>6399317
I'd have to go with 2007 voyager Murderpime. Transformation's a little eh and winds up giving you a fake as fuck chest and massive backpack, and he's obsolete as fuck considering everything that came after him, but he's among one of my first TFs so he's got that special place in my heart and he's a surprisingly posable and expressive little guy (though mine has loose as fuck "ankles" ten years later and can't do much with the legs because of it)

He's not my main prime anymore, and he sure as fuck isn't gonna me my main murderprime when MPM4 is in my hands, but fuck this guy is gonna be on my shelf until he's dust.
>>
File: Scourge3.jpg (569KB, 1658x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Scourge3.jpg
569KB, 1658x1002px
>>6399297

He was a main villain?

>>6399282

If you want the best version, the Takara TR version. Good luck finding it for a sane price though. The regular TR version looks great in flying spaceboard mode though. It's only his robot mode that got shafted.
>>
>>6399361
You know who else I've come to love, solely because he's complicated as fuck and imposing? Leader Sentinel Prime.
>>
>>6399361
I also still have mine permanently shelved up, IMHO he's actually better than his first movie Leader counterpart on CG model accuracy alone. Definitely a neat underrated figure for its time, although the ROTF Leader eventually blew it out of the water.
>>
>>6399359
I mean, is there any confirmed case after him?
>>
File: 04_TRScourge_Compare[1].jpg (143KB, 1314x974px) Image search: [Google]
04_TRScourge_Compare[1].jpg
143KB, 1314x974px
>>6399363
Even then, unless you're specifically after cartoon accuracy, all TR scourge needs is 5 minutes with a silver sharpie and he's great
>>
>>6399360
There's only a weird and probably incredibly rare Japanese variant painted in orange and translucent plastic, pic related. It probably doesn't have GPS since it doesn't use any gold plastic in the first place but still, you should probably dare to get the original instead. Odds are, he's not necessarily going to break into dust all that soon.
>>
>>6399363
>the best version, the Takara TR version

I have him and the generations mold is clearly superior, better articulation, superb transformation and wepon storage also higher plastic quality, the Takara TR only wins on cartoon accuracy, but if you are a geewuner then yes, get him (I have hm as the squad leader), but honestly it isn't as good as the gen mold.
>>
File: 1471010373849.png (25KB, 107x199px) Image search: [Google]
1471010373849.png
25KB, 107x199px
>>6399383
Holy fuck, thought I was the only person that actually painted my post-DotM figures with sharpies. It's genuinely baffling to see how much of a difference a few silver or bronze details can make in a figure, especially if it's a Bayverse.
>>
>>6399317
>>6399324
I love these two figures so damn much.
I remember there also being an orange one, but I never bought it.
>>
>>6399386
Well crap. Thank you for the info at least but yeah that guy's not quite as attractive as the other one.
>>
>>6399317
Tfw this guy is nitro zeus's old form.
>>
>>6399397
>>6399383
I use metallic sharpies for detail work but never for areas that large. Ugh.
>>
File: 20170701_020631.jpg (153KB, 803x485px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_020631.jpg
153KB, 803x485px
>>6399391
Heres a pic of my sweep squad.
>>
File: Scourge4.jpg (746KB, 1366x1326px) Image search: [Google]
Scourge4.jpg
746KB, 1366x1326px
>>6399352
>But he didn't do anything. Did he?

Stole the Matrix and got drugged out of his fucking mind on steroids from it.

>>6399397

I sharpie some stuff. I'm not gonna do as much as that guy though, thats just asking for some rub. I'm too hands-ey with my figures for that stuff. All I normally do is the hubcaps.
>>
File: saw.png (47KB, 757x354px) Image search: [Google]
saw.png
47KB, 757x354px
>>6399363
>Get LG Scourge
>Face paint is way too thin
>Legs are fucked so it can't pose normally
Thanks guys.
>>
>>6399282
>Henkei versions of Galvatron
Get some other version of Galvatron... Even the TR is better despite its flaws.
>>
File: DSCN2655.jpg (733KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2655.jpg
733KB, 1600x1200px
>find voyager hound in Australia
>feet at fiddly at best and can't pose that well despite ankle tilt
>knees are useless because of calf kibble
>helmet required to be pryed off because of this

Don't be fooled by tlk voyager hound people, also I skipped him because I like the leader visually, but why do people like voyager tlk megatron over the leader aside from the arm cannon issues and limited use of the flame pieces?

Also I'll save my self a post, here's a video review of mpm04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL0LpGnC4FM

Short summary
>lots of inaccuracies especially the last of yellow on truck hood despite wheel wells having them
>the figure is half painted and the box art mis-represents the final product in your hands
>Less ratchets than the rotf leader though it supposedly holds just as well
>matrix has giant peg holes on both sides thus only looks good when left inside chest cavity
>molding issues are common on the mold, some hold together better on some copies but most are imperfect as explained by the reviewer

Thus mpm04 is bot only at best and even then he ain't up to mp10's standards
>>
Still planning on getting Prime after this review?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UjhTHfE3UA
>>
>>6399520
Anon, that's a video of EmGo being fat, not Mpm04
>>
>>6399317
Fuck, I still have this thing.
>>
Anyone here own the AOE Voyager Revenge Optimus Prime and TLK Voyager Optimus Prime and how well they scale with eachother?
>>
>>6399520
>why do people like voyager tlk megatron over the leader aside from the arm cannon issues and limited use of the flame pieces?

Voyager transformation is way better.
No rubber bits.
Size is just right when placed with deluxes.
>>
>>6399520
I think the voyager is better looking overall, barely has any backpack compared to the leader, has a much better implemented cannon, has better proportioned legs that stay together better and unlike the leader doesn't have giant gaping holes in the forearms that are made even worse by the bicep curl (which the leader has). Also no rubber.
>>
>>6399529
Well shit, I clicked that to see how easily the helmet should come off, thankfully >>6399528
posted it.

As it seems (to answer the other anon's question) I will but specifically for bot mode

>>6399530
...I have the black repaint, I like it

>>6399547
>voyager transformation is way better
Just seems simpler to me, is it because its intuitive like triggerhappy or is the shorter transformation time a factor?
>No rubber bits
Other than mp10's tires what figures within the last 15 years have had rubber crumble, I have g1 toys with rubber sitting in an open box that are still fine, unless the rubber bits are in awkward places ie squished during transformation (like tlk hound's ammo belts on his arms, I worry for those) I see no harm?
>Size is just right when placed with deluxes
Hrm, never been much of a scale guy but its a fair complaint I guess.

I'm conflicted, I got the tlk voyager prime and did plan to get voyager tlk megs, but the retooling on the takara prime, he...badly needs someone to rival him and leader megs is it.

Wouldn't be right to get leader prime for voyager megs

>>6399550
>has a much better implemented cannon
well, I haven't seen the movie yet...which is more accurate in design?
>has better proportioned legs that stay together better
Where do they uncouple?
>>
>>6399317
Only you have a soft spot for him? This guy has been in my non-existent fanfic since I started it in 2012. Started off as a Canti rip off, but then I turned him into the MC.
>>
I think the problem with the MPMs is that unlike the regular MPs, they were designed from the beginning to be viable in two different markets. Considering the cheapo nature of the US toy market, this must have really screwed over designers.

Why they don't plan for two different versions, I don't know.
>>
>>6399568
>Why they don't plan for two different versions, I don't know.
Same reason why tlk in japan is just the same hasbro figures (bar one) with a sticker on the box.

Cost cutting, plain and simple, even takara needs to save money and development time here and there
>>
File: waifu is laifu.jpg (56KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
waifu is laifu.jpg
56KB, 960x540px
>>
>>6399575
>no waifu, no laifu
That's such a shitty looking toy though.
>>
>>6399557
The transformation is intuitive yes. It hits the sweet spot of simplicity and engaging.
I also find it clever. Not a fan of the leader's transformation where you take the whole chest piece and move it downward.

As for rubber, it's not much about degradation but more about deformation. Mindwipe for example has rubber wings that are easily deformed. And of course, these rubber parts are thin, which makes it easy to tear as time goes by. Rubber tires are thicker and if they ever crumble you could find replacements in hobby shops.
>>
>>6399317
Fuck I loved this figure as a kid. Sadly his arm got super loose for some reason and no amount of thickening would fix it. I should really get a replacement.

>>6399575
I'm not sure what I'm more jealous of, the figure or the mousepad.
>>
Is eBay the only good place to buy wei jiang stuff in Europe?

I kinda want their version of evasion mode optimums prime since MPM prime looks a bit underwhelming
>>
>>6399575
Windblade is a forced meme by Hasbro. Give me Slipstream any day of the week.
>>
>>6399317
Animated Blitzwing.

Looks stoic as fuck, has a cute tank mode, can cross his arms and do a perfect akimbo but everyone hates him because his cannon aren't show accurate or some designer tried the face change gimmick on a later shittier mold.
>>
>>6399575
...is there a mousepad of TFP arcee or strongarm like that?
>>
>Just watch the movie and it was rather packed in seat

I really feels that if the movie have another director it might turn out be to a lot better even with the same story line.

The meat for a decent movie is there. Megatron's team, new bots keep arriving, dark age, Merlin and King Author, Unicron being Author, etc....

But it was like having freshly caught king crabs, shrimps, and tuna fish but instead of lightly cook with slice of lemon on the side, Bay just throw them in pot with ready to eat curry sauce and served it with white rice.
>>
>>6399339
>>6399359
>>6399360
Wait, this Starscream has GPS? But I have him and he's still in perfect condition. He simply suuuuucks so fucking much. I really wouldn't care if he did disintegrate on me.
>>
File: 4162140227_07e69a42dd_o.jpg (87KB, 800x740px) Image search: [Google]
4162140227_07e69a42dd_o.jpg
87KB, 800x740px
>>6399317
I have a soft spot for deluxe BM Jetstorm, just a solid, chunky little figure in both modes with a very satisfying transformation. Also Terradive and the redeco Space Case, but they are pretty well known for their awesomeness.
>>
>>6399636
Satisfying transformation? The bugger snaps in half every time you try.
>>
>>6399639
I don't know what's going on with yours but mine folds together and pegs in snugly without any issues, a very nicely engineered and intuitive transformation.
>>
>>6399361
Looks like he's ready to drop a rap album.
>>
>>6399339
>Just think about the fact that paintjobs as good as these were the rule back in 2007 rather than the exception.
I think it's more telling that those paintjobs are considered "impressive" to people in 2017.

Like, holy fuck, it's sad that any paint is considered premium nowadays!
>>
>>6399575
What a lame character to waifu.
>>
>>6399633
Same here, no GPS on mine either. HE JUST WONT STAND, litteraly decides to fall over in my display cabinet at random intervals.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498910494158.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498910494158.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
24 shipped, did I do good?
>>
File: 10ubf9.jpg (103KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
10ubf9.jpg
103KB, 900x600px
>>6399659
Paint is the devil, Bobby Boucher!
>>
>>6399339
>got the Protoform Prime that came in that new two-pack with DOTM deluxe OP
>loose as fuck
>can't hold gun
Fuck, should have just dug out my old one. TLK is literally "Looseness: The Line"
>>
>>6399677
So is QC and effort.
>>
Hello. I'm the Amazon anon who posted about the Beast Wars toy info a few days back. We'll be selling a ten-figure range as a shared exclusive from our store and one other online retailer. BBTS, I think. They didn't say, that is just a guess since it's usually them.

I can give you the figure list this time. Again, these are all retools or redecos of existing figures. They were a bit shocked that Optimus Primal won their Power of the Prime poll. Primal and Megatron were always planned, but with the size of his victory (sorry for the pun Star Saber), they've decided to run with it by bringing up a whole bunch of molds.

Optimus is a retool of Voyager Apeface. Apeface might have a Titan Master, but Primal here won't.

Megatron is a heavy retool of Voyager Snapdragon. Same deal with the TM.

Cheetor, Airazor and Rhinox are retools of three of the four Deluxe scale Predacons. (Headstrong and Tantrum share a lot of parts, so there are only three entirely original Deluxe Predacons.) Terrorsaur is a retool of the PotP deluxe class Swoop.

Rattrap, Waspinator, Blackarachnia and Dinobot are redecos of their Generations / Takara Legends molds.

There's actually a lot more that I was pushing for, but my bosses only wanted these for now. If they do well for us, we'll dip back in to these for more.

I'd love to see the Robots in Disguise scorpion mold as BW Scorponok, since it looks like a direct homage anyway. The Rampage mold would look even better on Tigatron than it does for Cheetor, IMHO. But Cheetor was a more popular character with kids, so we went htere first.

I don't think they'll let us have a Bat Optimus since it was an e-Hobby exclusive, but we could always get a Gator Megatron. I'd love a two-pack if we could swing it.

PotP Razorclaw was already designed to have a mainline retool, and I'm not sure it would work as decent Lio Convoy, since it was designed to split up into several large chunks for the combinations. At least not as one I'd want.
>>
>>6399687
>Dinobot
>redeco of the Generations / Takara Legends molds.
Do you mean the classics figure? If so, that kinda deflates this whole copypasta, they would never put that floppy mess back into circulation, specially with a Masterpiece coming which will make it's lack of quality even more apparent.
>>
>>6399687
And how would you know this if you don't work at hasbro? Fake as fuck.
>>
File: anyoneseenmelately.jpg (29KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
anyoneseenmelately.jpg
29KB, 300x225px
>>6399687
Hey thanks, I'll take this and run to TFW.
>>
>Latest TR deluxe wave out
>Windblade is sold out every where

Is she actual an popular character or it is just a meme thing?
>>
>>6399636

Love the Skywarp repaint from Universe 1.0

>>6399673

Yes, I think you did good anon.

>>6399693
>>they would never put that floppy mess back into circulation

Yes they would
>>
>>6399693
Remmeber that Hasbro did a two pack of Universe Galvatron and Titanium Rodimus a few months ago.
>>
>>6399383
I've done this, but the silver wears off too easy. Probably going to have to take him apart and seal him.
>>
>>6399687
...we're getting a new PREDAKING?!
>>
>>6399698
Just everyone from that favored website that "loves" her.
>>
File: DXArcee.jpg (204KB, 865x777px) Image search: [Google]
DXArcee.jpg
204KB, 865x777px
>>6399681
well, anything would be loose after ten years of rape.
>>
>>6399687
>Rattrap, Waspinator, Blackarachnia and Dinobot are redecos of their Generations / Takara Legends molds
Ah, cost cutting, figures after the "effort" of TR and CW
>I'd love to see the Robots in Disguise scorpion mold as BW Scorponok
The TRU exclusive paradon rid figure is basically bw scorponok, the colors ain't quite right but the head is 100% him
>I don't think they'll let us have a Bat Optimus since it was an e-Hobby exclusive, but we could always get a Gator Megatron. I'd love a two-pack if we could swing it
They'll do it if they really wanted too

>all this info

To my fellow anons, please take this as a pinch of salt, and to the retard who took this to IDW or whatever shitty place they took it too for their "news" section, take this as a pinch of salt.

This is 4chan for fucks sake, if I gave you my name and address and social security number you'd have to think that its fake, why would anyone believe a guy who popped out of no where?

If its true whatever, sounds like crap, if its fake and someone runs to another "news" website you're too busy looking for rep in a place where there is no rep to begin with, faggot
>>
>>6399705
I don't get this

I am not living in the US which is really strange as there is almost zero materials that has Windblade in it in our local language and she sold out in literally hours. And the rest of her wave (deluxe, voyager, Leader) barely anyone touched it.
>>
>>6399694
I already said where I work.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 215x234px
>>6399317
I think of this guy as Movie Armada Thrust.

I love that first extended movie line so much. Easily my favorite movie line. So many cool designs and molds. Stockade, Dropkick, Wreckage, and, movie accuracy aside, a lot of the movie 1 molds are still good toys. One of the most impressive to me was Landmine. He has some pretty impressive engineering and articulation.
>>
File: trypticon vs metroplex.jpg (338KB, 1992x1628px) Image search: [Google]
trypticon vs metroplex.jpg
338KB, 1992x1628px
Question for trypticon owners, have you modded your toy yet?

I'm wondering if the hip ratchet issue is cause by people moving the legs backwards against the intended motion (feet can go forwards from neutral position and back but not backwards to look like he's preparing to kick OR the ratchets are well indeed self destructive.

I have yet to mod mine yet but I've had no issues yet
>>
Transformers Power of the Primes will be revealed at SDCC 2017 and more products at Hascon this year. The Power of the Primes gimmick is toys to life. We get a lot of new Transformer moulds including Unicron. There is also a Beast Wars sub-theme which includes new mould like Optimus Primal,Megatron,Cheetor,Rhinox,Waspinator,Rattrap,etc. The small robots are target masters like toys with scannable codes like Robots in Disguise toy line. There will be an new app. We also get two new Leader figures:Deathsaurus and Starsaber.
In the toy line will be also Vector Prime,Liege Maximo and The Fallen with Solus Prime.
>>
File: 1429573538866.png (216KB, 329x379px) Image search: [Google]
1429573538866.png
216KB, 329x379px
>>6399732
>>
The Bumblebee movie toy line is in the works,though the line might be cancelled with the movie if The Last Knight doesn't perform at the Box Office. There is a new Transformers 2D animated cartoon made by Boulder Media. The cartoon itself is G1 reboot,the toys are now in the making with the first teaser to be revealed at SDCC 2017. Another new toy line wich has two sub lines,one for the Bumblebee movie and the other for the new cartoon. It's called Cybertronics and they are an all new toy line similar to Lego Technic.
>>
File: 20170701_213947.jpg (86KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_213947.jpg
86KB, 720x1280px
>>6399057
ok
>>
>>6399732
>>6399740
This is just too good to be true. We are talkong about Hasbro,right?
>>
>>6399726
The springs pressing the gears together are way too strong and the green plastic used for the gears seems to be way too soft, you either have to swap the springs for some weaker or cut the factory springs.
>>
File: 20170701_214316.jpg (86KB, 1214x805px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_214316.jpg
86KB, 1214x805px
>>6399741
Alternatively. The purple and blue colors look nice together, can't wait to get Slugslinger.
>>
>>6399740
>The Bumblebee movie toy line is in the works,though the line might be cancelled with the movie if The Last Knight doesn't perform at the Box Office.
Highly unlikely they will outright cancel at this point due to one flub.
>>
File: 20170701_215240.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_215240.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>6399057
The new parts should be obvious. Anyone know what the rectangular holes on the top are for? seems like something's meant to plug in.
>>
File: 20170701_215307.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_215307.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>6399760
Their behinds are different too. Twintwist also has 4 working, rolling wheels on the underside.
>>
>>6399760
You can plug the rectangle thingies behind a titan master's legs in those holes. They fit pretty snugly.
>>
File: kek croc.jpg (44KB, 879x440px) Image search: [Google]
kek croc.jpg
44KB, 879x440px
>>6399738
>>
File: 20170701_220520_001.jpg (69KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_220520_001.jpg
69KB, 720x1280px
>>6399763
I see. That's cool.
>>
New Unicron toy when?
>>
>>6399770
Wait for TF6(2019) ,he is the main villain in that one. You will get an non convertable Unicron toy wich will be just Earth with six horns and Pangeea printed on it,maybe with a big mouth or small Stone Henge...
>>
Anyone know the case breakdown for the misfire/twintiwst wave?
>>
>>6399779
2 sets of Misfire, Twintwist, Windblade, Wolfwire.
>>
Did you guys ever wonder if somewhere in the universe there is a being like Unicron? Or robots like the Transformers?
>>
>>6399780
Would this Wolfwire be improved and fixed? No more breaking hatches?
>>
File: 1498754779480.jpg (95KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498754779480.jpg
95KB, 768x1024px
>>6399726
OS Ginrai will fuck your shit up
>>
File: TM_Megatron_Robot_3_1225228618.jpg (84KB, 1086x856px) Image search: [Google]
TM_Megatron_Robot_3_1225228618.jpg
84KB, 1086x856px
okay so i have this oppurtunity to get a Metals Megatron at TFCon for a $100.

should i go for it?
>>
File: r_arcee086.jpg (69KB, 500x653px) Image search: [Google]
r_arcee086.jpg
69KB, 500x653px
>>6399317
One of the most unique looking robots they've ever put out.
>>
>>6399786
I got him for 16$. I think no.
>>
>>6399791

when did you get yours?
>>
File: image.gif (55KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
55KB, 500x294px
>>6399786
If it's the Japanese version which won't crumble in your hands, and you really fucking love the toy/chracter, then sure go for it.

Alternatively, go for Armada Predacon. Same mold, different colors, no gos, and Minicon ports.
>>
>>6399793
I got it last year. It was in good comdition,the box was pretty good too.
>>
>>6399580
Considering they currently cost the same price, I'd be more jealous of the mousepad. It's at least an original mold.

www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-Windblade-Stereo-Wrist-Silica-gel-Mouse-Pad-in-stock-MISB-/132242258835?hash=item1eca40bb93:g:cz0AAOSwuxFYyQnS
>>
>>6399786
>$100

Fuck no i see that nigga at the thrift store
>>
File: muh dick.gif (973KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
muh dick.gif
973KB, 400x300px
>>6399798
>there is an arcee mousepad in the other listings
>>
>>6399786

I'd probably go for it but I probably have maximum nostalgia for TM Megatron considering he was the second figure i bought when I started "officially collecting" and I started watching BW right as the TM arch started in S2.

He's also one of if not my favorite character. I hate that I have two of the American release and they are both broke as fuck. Even if he got some sort of generations update it would be some sort of Scorn remold bull shit that looks nothing like the character because Hasbro barely gives BW any classics love and never Transmetals.
>>
>>6399785
fuck off nerd
>>
>>6399798
> china

No thanks.
>>
>>6399758
Not to mention that tlk debuted stronger than expected in foreign markets last week, so it's not like it's not going to turn a profit.
Tf6 and tbbm should just cut their budgets down to 175 mil and they'll do fine
>>
>>6399782
I dunno. Haven't picked up the w5 wolfwire because my W2 one has yet to break.
>>
>>6399796
WHY did they have to make his rex head that color? Just make it brown like the face on his chest and he looks way better.
>>
>>6399781
No, I'm not autistic.
>>
>>6399855
Its on the same molding sprue as the toes and fans, the parts that were chrome on the original.
>>
>>6399791
>>6399797
>>6399812
Was it the Japanese version though? There's a reason the Takara version goes for more; its less likely to break.

Mandarake will carry it for about $60 shipped, but it doesn't show up often. Same on ebay, goes for as cheap as $30 loose to about $100. so I'd say, its a question if you'd rather have it now, or wait for a cheaper one to MAYBE crop up.
>>
File: YOUUUUNG WARRIOR.jpg (16KB, 236x343px) Image search: [Google]
YOUUUUNG WARRIOR.jpg
16KB, 236x343px
>>6399781
If you can think it, it exist, somewhere!
>>
File: crap.gif (875KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
crap.gif
875KB, 320x240px
>>6398856
God damn they are retarded. How do you believe 4chan troll posts even after a guy got framed for fucking murder through it?
>>
>>6399881
>be me three days ago, notice how dull and inactive /tfg/ is
>shitpost my own completely made up fan theory of what could be coming with PotP while calling myself an Amazon insider
>only get a few (you)s, assume it was an unsuccessful bait and go to bed
>fast forward to today
>see this
Holy shit, you guys are so fucking gullible.
>>
>>6399820
Fuck off takaracuck
>>
>>6399881
>guy got framed for fucking murder through it?

What?
>>
File: ALLABOARDTHEPARTYVAN.jpg (270KB, 1498x815px) Image search: [Google]
ALLABOARDTHEPARTYVAN.jpg
270KB, 1498x815px
>>6399760
>seems like something's meant to plug in.
>>
>>6399781
Yes.
And these robots collect toys of neckbeards.
>>
>>6399905
fuk u hasbro drone
>>
File: 1498484498916.jpg (64KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
1498484498916.jpg
64KB, 600x453px
>>6399687
>talks about an alleged new subseries of repaints but not about the actual base figures for those repaints, despite the fact that they're totally alien to us
>>
>>6399912
No fuck you hastakcuck
>>
>>6399919
fuck off you transformers geek
>>
>>6399922
Fuck off Walky
>>
File: blackpilled.jpg (117KB, 397x958px) Image search: [Google]
blackpilled.jpg
117KB, 397x958px
>>6399909
Eggman got framed for the Oregon shooting a while back, it was all over the news.
The worst part was probably all the comments on social media about how ugly he was.
>>
>>6399687
It's all fake. I just couldn't believe on how many were thinking that this shit was true! I made The Last Knight toy lists in december-january-february if you guys remember! Hahaha! You all are just so easy to be tricked! Even TFW were believing it! If I post "New TLK Onslaught figure" Lazerwave goes crazy. See ya later losers!
>>
>>6399796
It's weird, I had a Transmetal Megatron, and instead of it breaking due to GPS it broke at the hinge of the robot shoulder flap and whatever held the hips together with the torso gave out.
>>
>>6399940
Go to hell!
>>
>>6399951

thats where its known to break actually
>>
>>6399528
The fuck kind of accent is that?
>>
>>6399940
People used to be more sceptic but since the full Titans Return rumor/leaked list became 100% true, everyone belives everything, same goes for sites like Seibetron.
>>
File: 1479740053144.jpg (139KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
1479740053144.jpg
139KB, 1024x942px
Why the fuck are old Henkei figures so goddamn expensive? I've been wanting to get a Cyclonus for a while, mostly because I really miss the aesthetics of Henkei figures, but the cheapest MISB one I can find around Ebay costs more than 100 dollars?!
>>
>>6399951
Not actually gps, just very fragile.
>>
>>6399986
Nobody that imported and kept them mib want to lose money. Just wait like 10 years and they'll be practically giving them away like they are with beast wars neo figs now.
>>
File: Wasabi-Chan.jpg (125KB, 600x561px) Image search: [Google]
Wasabi-Chan.jpg
125KB, 600x561px
Anyone else here try and figure out how their figures would transform out of alt mode irl or is that just me?
>>
>>6399994
You what?
>>
File: Barricade Punch 2.jpg (1MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
Barricade Punch 2.jpg
1MB, 3000x2250px
Got Barricade today. He's pretty sweet, even with the backpack.
>>
File: Barricade Manlet.jpg (2MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
Barricade Manlet.jpg
2MB, 3000x2250px
...Though he is a bit on the small side.

(Granted, it's a bit unfair to compare him to Battle Blade Bumblebee, who is not only from the golden age of movie-bots but is also pretty huge by Deluxe standards.)
>>
File: DSC07373.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC07373.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
>>6399595

Mah brethren of fine tastes.
He doesn't look realistic in his alt modes but the transformation was fun.

Also he can friggin gerwalk. With tank guns.
>>
File: DSC07365.jpg (92KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC07365.jpg
92KB, 640x480px
>>6400014

Also... Metal Gear?
>>
File: AngryMetalGearNoises.jpg (1MB, 1689x1461px) Image search: [Google]
AngryMetalGearNoises.jpg
1MB, 1689x1461px
>>6400016
>>
>>6400005
Well for example how a carbot would have to transform without breaking momentum or how one would transform all at once instead of one step at a time like with the toys.
>>
>>6400021
While moving? either a random ramp to jump high enough or just like Hot Rod here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1c7XSwLBJY
>>
File: Megatron.png (418KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Megatron.png
418KB, 1366x768px
I've just seen TLK, in preperation for it, I avoided all trailers after the first two and I watched all the previous movies beforehand, and I have to say, that was probably the worst film yet, it was a total clusterfuck of too much shit going on. The decepticons once again completely sucked but this time moreso, that introduction made it seem like they where actually going to be characters, but no, three die straight away like complete chumps and Nitro zeus has a few lines does nothing and dies, and Barricade just does nothing, Megatron was the only competent one, and it was good to actually see him be a threat again, but his last scene was underwhelming. I liked cogman, he was fun, and it was cool to see simmons, that's most of the stuff I liked the minor things, the plot was a mess and there was so much fat that could've been cut. Unicron screams wasted potential unless we get better writers (so much for that writers room of "talent") and a good director. I'm glad this is performing worse than the other, maybe that'll incite change.
>>
File: Masterpiece-Artfire-01.jpg (114KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Masterpiece-Artfire-01.jpg
114KB, 600x600px
>>6398817
I ordered an Artfire off mandarake last night. Watched a review and the ratchets sold it for me.
>>
File: Display plan.png (38KB, 990x709px) Image search: [Google]
Display plan.png
38KB, 990x709px
What do you think about the schematics for the display I'll be building soon, /tfg/? My plan is to use three black Billy shelves with glass doors, maybe with some interior lighting for the sake of aesthetics. Also, "TFMEU" is just my personal designation for "expanded universe" movie figures who were only made as toys and weren't actually featured in any of the films.
>>
>>6400034
Can't remember the optimus-megatron fight.
>>
>>6400053
>dedicating space to boxes

That shit goes in your closet, man.
>>
>>6400079
What, you can't?
>>
>>6399778
Nah. Page 10 is where things get salty.
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/more-botcon-2017-proposals-what-could-have-beens.1110848/page-10
>>
>>6400093
>We would never have released the clones over multiple sets split up like that. We had themes.

Like putting Vehicon Generals in a Machine Wars box set
>>
>>6400091
Yeah. I knew they fought, but not how.
Shit is a fucking clusterfuck and overstimulation visually.
>>
>>6400097
That Machine Wars set was hysterical.
>>
File: IMG_2329.jpg (36KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2329.jpg
36KB, 384x384px
>>6399687
I really, really don't want to believe you but it sounds exactly like the half-assed thing Hasbro would do. So for that reason alone I believe you, you fucker.
>>
>>6400102
Ah yeah, I get where you're coming from.
>>
>>6399732
Does anyone actually like Toys to Life? Does any kid actually use it? What a horrible gimmick.
>>
File: 2na7m0i.jpg (80KB, 600x393px) Image search: [Google]
2na7m0i.jpg
80KB, 600x393px
>>6400087
b-but muh cool Takara and Joustra box graphics that deserve to be display. Also, putting figures on the last level of a shelf never looks good.
>>
>>6400093
>Would like to hear your answers or a "no comments" will do too. If not, I guess the answer is all these customs were created AFTER knowing full well that there was NEVER going to be a Botcon 2017. These ideas are falsely advertised as COULD-have-beens when they are actually COULD-NEVER-be fan customs

>I wonder what you'll try to sell next year? More ideas that were unproduced? More fan customs disguised as almost official toys? Well there's only so much dust you can eat after being asked to get out of the car

Top kek epic burn
>>
>>6400116
Huh, that's some nifty boxart. A shame MPs just use pictures of the toy, it'd be really cool if they did art like that.
>>
>>6400116
>Also, putting figures on the last level of a shelf never looks good.

That is true, it's honestly best to just put books/games/movies/etc on the bottom of any display shelf. "Related media" more or less, or just books and shit you've got that need a place to stay. But boxes to me always looks tacky and terrible.
>>
>>6400120
I can understand that when it comes to MPs, actually. Their point is that the figure is supposed to be so badass and show-accurate that a box art basically becomes spurious, which is true in most cases. Still, I do miss classy box arts.
>>
>>6400079
Probably because his scene was short and all OP did was cut Megs arm off and kick him out
Hound, Hot Rod and Bee were fighting Megs for the most of it
>>
File: Blaze_Master_ROTF_Deluxe_toy.jpg (56KB, 1141x541px) Image search: [Google]
Blaze_Master_ROTF_Deluxe_toy.jpg
56KB, 1141x541px
>>6399317
I think I'm the only person that likes Blazemaster. I always see people bashing him.
>>
>>6400034
I liked sqweeks and the decepticons, thats about it. Mark Wahlberg was hilariously bad same for the british lady (whatever her name was) and the cholo kid
>>
>>6399855
eh, having owned that toy before, it doesn't look bad at all. It's just not BW Megatron though.
>>
>>6400142
I like him too anon =)
>>
>>6400142
Chopper looks cool, bot mode looks weird.
>>
>>6399760
Are these two worth buying? I'm planning to get them some time in the future
>>
>>6399585
>Windblade is a forced meme

for you
>>
File: IMG_7240.jpg (128KB, 655x928px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7240.jpg
128KB, 655x928px
This is windblase from the mobile game "Transformers, earth wars"
>>
The clones two packs are rumored to be an amazon exclusive in order to finish off the set much like how Movie Slug was amazon exclusive while the other dinobots came in a single pack.
>>
>>6400213
Fantastic, it will sell out in minutes and I'll never get it. Just wonderful.
>>
Hey, are there any Soundwaves that turn into boomboxes that are a little more on the affordable side? I'd love a Soundwave for my desk, but I'd need to be much more reckless with my money before I flirted with getting the Masterpiece Soundwave...
>>
Eject and Blue Frenzy will also be released in some fashion but hasbro has no diea if they're going to be giftset figures or regular releases. Power of the Primes seems to have a bunch of leftovers from Titans Return. The Skyshadow/Overlord mold will have a POTP version all leader molds are required to be made as such. Every leader mold must be able to transform without requiring the mandatory head gimmick. There's roughly 3-4 versions of each leader mold made as they're being designed.
>>
>>6400215
leader class
>>
>>6400223
Ooh, not bad. Thanks anon. Not as nice a boombox mode as the Masterpiece though. Hmmm.
>>
>>6400227
You're hard pressed to get as good a figure as a Masterpiece, especially Soundwave. But TR Soundwave's still pretty solid for a fraction of the price.
>>
>>6400227
The MP alt-mode isn't as good as the original, anyway. It looks good from the front, but its a bulky jumble.
>>
>>6399708
Why the fuck would we need new figures for Rattrap and Waspinator? They were great.
>>
>>6399931

I don't know who Eggman is or what Organ shooting you are talking about.
>>
>>6400018

> Harmony Gold will now be suing Hasbro for stealing the Zenradi Battle Pod design
>>
>>6399345
Is he some bastard child of topspin and twin twist??
>>
File: 300px-Conspiracy-Scavenger.jpg (17KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Conspiracy-Scavenger.jpg
17KB, 300x224px
>>6400272
Just google Oregon shooting and Eggman.
Now let's get back to toys.
>>
>>6400275

Is Harmony Gold big enough to even bother trying such shenanigans? I know you're just joking here, but I also know HG has done all sorts of chronic dickery through the years to grasp at any Robotech/Macross stuff it can.
>>
>>6400300
>>6400275
Jetfire is literally a Macross plane though
>>
>>6399544
Anyone?
>>
>>6400300

They already went up against Hasbro over the SDCC GI Joe Jetfire and lost. Year later, Hasbro released a blatantly Macross-y Jetfire, and they didn't say shit about it. They ain't got anything on the Bro.
>>
>>6400324
>They already went up against Hasbro over the SDCC GI Joe Jetfire and lost.

The issue was over the tech spec artwork, not the toy, and HG didn't lose- it was settled out of court.
>>
>>6399760
>>6399761
>>6399741
>>6399757
Thanks man.
>>
Please keep your poorfag garbage here, please. I'm tired of you uppity peasants spamming the 3P thread with your weak bait and shitposts. Every three days or so a delusional turd will post a McDonald's toy and pretend like it holds a candle to our superior adult collectibles. Go be poor somewhere else.
>>
File: 1406791909920.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1406791909920.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Transformers-G1-Diaclone-Convoy-Red-Cab-N50-Camion-Portauto-Takara-1980-84-Japan-/182615259396?hash=item2a84b7b904:g:Vg0AAOSwTM5Yuo4v

Should I?
>>
Can some anon post what sky shadow and overlord wearing their opposites pants looks like?
>>
>>6400048
He's glorious anon. My favorite MP for sure.
>>
>>6400048
Is all that stuff painted on? Looks cool.
>>
Video on Overlord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fvUmsH9FQk&feature=youtu.be

Notably, it reveals that the Megajet portion that detaches and becomes a shield, can further detach the nosecone similar to how the Megajet could fire a mini figher from below in the show.
>>
>>6399585
Please stop using the word 'meme' when you have no idea what it means.
>>
So I noticed that Takara can't make up their minds when it comes to hands on their MPs. I think it's neat they treat each one differently but I wish they'd go full fancy since robots are like the only figures that look okay with fully articulated fingers.
>>
>>6400428
people on this board are so poor you can barely discuss MPs because youre pretty much just talking to yourself.
This is basically a walmart stock general
>>
>>6400444
the trips may say yes, but I say no
>>
>>6400428
Every time it's just some shitposter that probably doesn't even browse either thread.
>>
>>6400494
b-but, it's a motherfucking Powered Convoy for just 250 euromonies...
>>
>>6400498
your money, I just know that I wouldn't spend nearly that much for a brick that would end up sitting on a shelf for years
>>
Why can't I find TR Blitzwing for sale online anywhere? Theres posts of people finding them in stores 2 months ago.
>>
>>6400505
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/55415
>>
File: TF-Expo-2017-Taiwan-001.jpg (101KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
TF-Expo-2017-Taiwan-001.jpg
101KB, 540x720px
>no gold chain
>>
File: 20170701_171823.jpg (1MB, 1494x2656px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_171823.jpg
1MB, 1494x2656px
I got Reprolabels for the first time for my combiner wars Prime. I was kind of iffy about the black windows, but he looks pretty rad with all of them on. Also a tiny bit of paint on the toes.
>>
File: 3f0.jpg (18KB, 400x590px) Image search: [Google]
3f0.jpg
18KB, 400x590px
>preorder the Windblade/Misfire/Twin Twist set on BBTS
>decide Takara Misfire looks better, decide to cancel and get him with Hasbroblade and Twin Twist
>BBTS is out of Twin Twists
>>
>>6400512
Local toy shop just got Nitro. Kind of want to go get him kind of think he looks fanfic tier.

Idk. I think I'll wait till i see him at retail
>>
>>6400544

He's basically a jet nigger so I say go for it.
>>
File: DSC_0246.jpg (3MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0246.jpg
3MB, 3000x2000px
>>6400428
Sorry your KFC Apeface's hands broke, anon. Wasn't our fault.
>>
Flame Toys Drift. Doesn't transform, but it is possible and it looks pretty good.

Officially licensed too.

Also they're doing Tarn next so that's neat.
>>
>>6400588
Looks really cool, but if it doesn't transform then what's the point?
>>
>>6400588
>Doesn't transform

Then what's the point?
>>
>>6400590
>>6400591

For some overpriced bullshit to sit around and occasionally glance at.

Still neat tho.
>>
>>6400588
Doesn't look as good as the one that actually transforms, though.
>>
>>6400590
>>6400591
Same reason that combining robot toys based on only the combined form who can't form the individual robots
#yolo
>>
>>6400591
Roberts should like it.
>>
>>6400566

>Buying xtrans/KFC
>anything

lmao desu senpai
>>
File: My biggest dick.png (1MB, 2160x1080px) Image search: [Google]
My biggest dick.png
1MB, 2160x1080px
>>6400598

How many layers of delusion to you have to be on to come to this conclusion? Non transforming toys almost always ace the proportions better than transforming ones.
>>
File: YIngram10_1231522439.jpg (292KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
YIngram10_1231522439.jpg
292KB, 600x800px
>>6400609
I've bought expensive figures. Pic related probably my most expensive. But I can't fathom why anyone would drop hundreds on that ugly thing. It barely looks like Optimus anymore. Any vestigial elements of his classic designs he had in the first few movies are gone. Even if the base design was cool, the flames make it look juvenile and tacky. Furthermore, displaying it tells me you probably have no taste.
>>
>>6400588
>Also they're doing Tarn next so that's neat.
Tarn is getting an official statue? What the fuck.
>>
File: IMG_6847.jpg (148KB, 746x1019px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6847.jpg
148KB, 746x1019px
>>6400618

They teased it.
>>
File: My dick 2.png (1MB, 2160x1080px) Image search: [Google]
My dick 2.png
1MB, 2160x1080px
>>6400615

>I personally don't like the bayformers aesthetic
>I am genuinely autistic and can't understand how other people might like different things
>Because I don't understand the kindergarten principle of differentiating opinions and facts, I assume my opinion to be the correct one
>Because of your incorrect opinion you hold, I have reached the conclusion that you generally have wrong opinions on a regular basis

I have read a tremendous amount of stupid shit on this image board over the damn near ten years I have been on it, but your post just took the cake. You owe me an apology for killing so many brain cells. If you don't like something, that's fine, but acting like you have been bestowed with the only true personal taste? Fucking hell.
>>
>>6399768
>Headbutting people
>WITH YOUR KNEES
>>
>>6400620
>>6400618

Neither are statues. Both are fully articulated.
>>
>>6400469
that head looks ugly. I'll wait for the takara version that'll hopefully looked less fucked by the dumb headmaster gimmick.
>>
>>6400623
Like Bayformers is the lowest of the low, though. And that thing is from one of the most reviled movies of the years, a complete bomb that even hardcore zealots have shunned. If thats what you wish to have physically represented on your shelf, in your house, so be it.
>>
>>6400644
>MT Utopia scales better with Trypticon than official Metroplex

I'm buying Trypticon now.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (342KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
342KB, 3000x1688px
>>6399317
People can say what they want, but I like Generations Blitzwing.
>>
>>6400644

I don't give a shit about the source material. I've never even a single g1 episode in my life yet I have over 3 grand in various tf robots from multiple continuities.

Murder Prime: Sword Edition is a cool fucking robot toy and he'll look sick as fuck fighting my various combiners and titan bots.
>>
>>6400588
I like the idea of doing really detailed robot modes for non top tier bots, just not into Drift. Looks good in that pose, lets see it showing him wielding his swords.
>>
>>6400588

While he doesn't transform, they sure as hell threw a lot of gimmicks into it.

>Sliding armor
>Transforming sword
>Vents that move
>Gears that spin
>Pistons
>Lights

Seriously, it's impressive. Especially if this level of paint is going to be kept for the final release.
>>
>>6400662
Well it better not be listed as a "Transforming Toy" then.
>>
File: 7a1d6f3bgy1fgzjttftaij21kw2dctn3.jpg (295KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
7a1d6f3bgy1fgzjttftaij21kw2dctn3.jpg
295KB, 1024x1536px
>It's a 'non transforming Transformer toy triggers the fuck out of /tfg/ episode'

Literally why. It's just a way to get the best sculpt and likeness of a character that you probably will transform only once anyway. MP36 would have benefited tremendously from being an action figure.
>>
>great face
>good chest
>'she squats' thighs
I might have to pick up a Windblade for once.
>>
>>6400673
I'm really liking her sculpt.
I'll finally be able to put that T30 Windblade into storage.
>>
>>6400669
>sacrificing a transformer figure's ability to transform so you can get more show-accurate shoulder-pads
>>
>>
>>6400679
The greatest mystery of our age, solved.
>>
>>6400673
Yeah I got the Generations one because it came with Chromia and Arcee, the former being great as long as I don't try to transform it and the latter being excellent in pretty much every way, but I kind of leave Windblade tucked away because those heels are a pain.
>>
>>6400679

Huh. Well that explains that then.
>>
>>6400679

Actually pretty clever.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (855KB, 905x913px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
855KB, 905x913px
>>6400678

>Sacrificing a Transformer's ability to transform so you can have superior sculpt, scale, paint, articulation, and source material accuracy.

Yeah, just like that. It's a fair trade off. Especially with shit like this which is physically impossible to make a physics obeying toy look like and transform at the same time.
>>
>>6400468
They're tampos. Pretty much everything else is paint, though.
>>
>>6400609
I don't give a fuck about that, I want a good looking toy that can transform. Flametoys drift is a good looking statue that doesn't do anything, MMC Beta is a good looking toy that can transform.
>>
>>6400694

It's an action figure you mong. It's fully articulated.
>>
File: upload_2017-7-1_16-32-52.jpg (71KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
upload_2017-7-1_16-32-52.jpg
71KB, 528x960px
>>
File: upload_2017-7-1_16-33-7.jpg (58KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
upload_2017-7-1_16-33-7.jpg
58KB, 528x960px
>>6400697
>>
File: upload_2017-7-1_16-33-15.jpg (62KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
upload_2017-7-1_16-33-15.jpg
62KB, 528x960px
>>6400700
>>
File: 1498339753630.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498339753630.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
>>6400697
>>6400700
>>6400703

>ten years of making countless bumblebees
>every single one of them is fucking gappy garbage
>>
>>6400688
>sculpt
Subjective
>scale
What? You can make a transforming figure as big or small as you want.
>paint
That's restricted by budget/price, not whether it transforms or not. Tell the designers to design a transforming robot that they'll sell for $500 a piece, it's gonna have paint.
>articulation
There are plenty of transforming figures out there with all the articulation you can find on non-transforming figures. Not to mention the ability to transform is also "articulation"
>source material accuracy
The cartoonists, for the most part, never even took into consideration how the robots would transform. And in some cases the robots don't even look like they can conceivably turn into a vehicle like AOE Prime. It's always been the toy designers that make a transformer a real "transformer". I hope you can understand how I don't give a fuck about whether my toy looks like the non-transforming cartoon on the TV screen.
>>
File: CprGkcJUkAEFouS.jpg (207KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CprGkcJUkAEFouS.jpg
207KB, 1080x1080px
>>6400703
>>6400700
>>6400697
I like this, first big ground breaking mainline Bumblebee since Battle Blades. Just I've got the MP version and that one there lacks Bees taller looking movie proportions.
>>
>>6400673
try to get her physically in stores because a few pieces I sas had paint chipping off her boobs
>>
>>6400697
Fuck those smaller wings attached to the doors. More of an eyesore than Barricade's backpack which I don't actually hate that much.
>>
>>6400712
Kinda glad that they took a step back from the AoE redesign. Except for the helmet, that was one of the better additions.
>>
File: Hound.jpg (129KB, 1080x927px) Image search: [Google]
Hound.jpg
129KB, 1080x927px
This is Hound. Say something nice about him!
>>
>>6400726
Yeah, I dig the mask.
>>
File: Transformers-5-Set-Visit-085.jpg (578KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Transformers-5-Set-Visit-085.jpg
578KB, 2048x1365px
>>6400728
He's a great baby sitter.
I want these stickers bad.
>>
>>6400728
He has a belly like a bowl fulla jelly
>>
File: tumblr_oob12yycwS1v2lbnko4_500.gif (2MB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oob12yycwS1v2lbnko4_500.gif
2MB, 500x260px
>>6400726
His movie helmet was based on his first one, just with lenses over the vents.
>>
>>6400588
Muh dick, damn that looks good.
>>
>>6400618
>>6400620
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I hope this actually happens, not crazy about my MMC one.
>>
>>6400514
this was my first repro set too, I especially like the way they filled in the combined mode chest, he's essentially energon prime now
>>
>>6400728
Hound is /ourguy/, he fights Megatron and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
File: tumblr_oj175uo8CZ1udb971o1_400.gif (476KB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj175uo8CZ1udb971o1_400.gif
476KB, 400x290px
>>6400669
You must be that anon that bought the 3A Starscream.

There's nothing wrong with MP36 outside of the paint. There's a lot of ingenuity that went into him. For example even the way his back panel folds up tries to be accurate.
>>
>>
>>6400808

It really bugs me they go to all this effort to make Cogman a Headmaster and Nitro Zeus compatible and literally none of that is in the movie except the namedrop.

Had to have been from an earlier draft of the script.
>>
>>6400810
Nitro might have been slated to die earlier or something. I mean, he did die to his head being blown off but Cogman was on the ground.

Fucking Cogman
>>
There we go.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 1200x627px
>>6400810
In AoE, Optimus was supposed to get an upgrade to beat the dinobots and get his jet boot ability. They had Skidz and Mudflap's vehicles in DotM, but cut then them from the film. In RotF, grindor literally shows up just to get his face split open.

These films are finished hours before they premier, if Bay is to be believed. They just throw shit at the wall and hope it sells while sticking whatever crap hasbro demands in it, like Dinobots or little kids or whatever.
>>
>>6400697
>>6400700
>>6400703
I know it's not reasonable but I want a Stinger out of this mold. I don't think Bumblebee with this kind of angular, sleek look but Stinger.

H-ho-hopefully the chinamen will deliver after stealing the mold and the red plastic used for Scorn.
>>
File: DDssZXvVwAA6e5p.jpg (46KB, 699x522px) Image search: [Google]
DDssZXvVwAA6e5p.jpg
46KB, 699x522px
>>
File: DDssZXuU0AA4AT_.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DDssZXuU0AA4AT_.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
>>
File: DDssZXzUMAAoIwd.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DDssZXzUMAAoIwd.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
>>
>>6400830
Besides the first two, those are licensed products mod anon.
>>
>>6400830
But anon, some of those are officially licensed, first 2 are outright 3p.

HOWEVER even if its an outright 3rd party figure if used in proper discussion and not just posted outright/someone asking for technical help then what you're doing WOULD be useful, but its not, so take a hike kike
>>
>>6400833
>>6400835
What was removed?
>>
File: DSC_0098.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0098.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
hi, I only recently started buying transformers here's my small gang right now picked most of them on sales

also whats a decent classic styled Starscream I can get? I really mostly like the deluxe or voyager class sizes
>>
>>6400839
Some autist trying to be a mod by saying take licensed things to the 3p thread.
>>
>>6400841
>also whats a decent classic styled Starscream I can get? I really mostly like the deluxe or voyager class sizes
There really isn't one at the moment. There is the RiD one but it's not going to fit in your display if you're wanting a similar look.
>>
>>6400841

There hasn't really been a G1 styled Starscream in those sizes in a long time. So you're shit out of luck unless you want a really old mold thats probably not worth the price tag of you tracking it down.
>>
File: test.jpg (49KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
49KB, 353x500px
>modifying TR broadside

I've painted up the flight deck, just replicating the stickers, left the catapults as un-detailed because fuck painting those lines, but I want the 36 number on him and is control tower, I have a spare sheet of water slide decals, pic related, black or white, and which style would look good, I was thinking white to mimic takara's legends detailing but black would work better

ALSO, he still has his 2 autobot faction symbols on his chest and flightdeck, should I spend an extra $2 and wait for some cheap low quality nail art autobot logo's to come in or should I just top coat over them and save me the $2?

Its winter where I am and today might be the only chance at doing a safe topcoat for quite a long long time
>>
File: repaint seeker hell.jpg (208KB, 1200x729px) Image search: [Google]
repaint seeker hell.jpg
208KB, 1200x729px
>>6400841

There is pic related for a classics starscream, but its VERY old and articulation is limited (mostly by the wings), I personally like it, but cost...could be a problem, best look for second hand ones

Otherwise look up the legends seekers, idw styled but they're nifty little dudes, better to mimic a classics look that the rid version
>>
File: Broadside_Robot_1024x1024.jpg (114KB, 1024x811px) Image search: [Google]
Broadside_Robot_1024x1024.jpg
114KB, 1024x811px
Personally, I neither care that much for Broadside to be bothered by it, nor do I care that much about empty arms, but this is pretty cheap and worth it just for the axe and gun.

https://www.nonnef.com/collections/titans-return/products/broadside-tr
>>
>>6400845
>>6400846
>>6400849

alright thanks
>>
>>6400810
You have to remember that Cogman was name dropped by Hopkins as a Headmaster off screen, so it's possible Cogman being a Headmaster was added very late. Hasbro, wanting to sell a toy of a Transformer with tons of screen time in the new movie (a character who doesn't transform in the film) probably thought making him a Headmaster, and compatible with the current gimmick was the best way to go. The only real oddity here is Nitro Zeus.
>>
>>6400865
Maybe his head was SUPPOSED to be ripped off but was changed at the last moment?

Why name drop being a headmaster and then not have it, it sounds like his ONE demonstration was cut
>>
>>6400865
>offscreen

uh wut? No, stupid. They said it right in the film.
>>
>>6400829
I hope you can just turn his feet around. It looks so weird with those claws facing the back.
>>
oh one more thing are these worth getting for the megatron i have https://toyhax.com/for-titans-ret/2278-labels-for-tr-megatron.html because the stickers on him now are really cheap
>>
>>6400872
Hopkins was offscreen when he said that, you ninny.
>>
>>6400828
>>6400829
I keep hearing that these guys have a dragon mode each, but I can't find any mention of it outside of some forums and the tfwiki. Can anybody confirm?
>>
>>6400883
I've head and seen nothing, look at them, their sole purpose is to merge
>>
>>6400872
No, you halfwit, it was that Hopkins wasn't on screen when he said it, the camera was focused on Cogman, so the line was likely dubbed in over the line that originally played then. Don't call others stypid if you can't perform basic reading comprehension.
>>
>>6400881
Reprolabels are pretty good. I got their conversion set for CW Wheeljack, and they were nice, thick, almost vinyl-like stickers. Way better that the foil shit Hasbro is using. Since you're stuck with stickers anyway, theres no reason not to go for them.
>>
>>6400850
I really like how the axe serves to stabilize the fan jet mode everyone goes with.
>>
>>6400882
>>6400889
And? What does it matter that he wasn't seen saying that line? What does it matter if it was dubbed in later? Go to extra effort to mention that he's a Headmaster only for him not to reveal any Headmaster abilities? You're looking for nothing. People don't usually use the phrase "offscreen" in the context of anything less that "not in the film/show". With the "level" and "care" these films give to the source material, the Headmaster line was likely a name drop from the beginning, nothing more. I doubt they'll make use of that, or even Hot Rod as a potential Autobot successor ever, if they return in future films. Bay has too much freedom in these films to be making last minute changes for Hasbro that don't even go anywhere. Don't forget the original Devastator in movie 1.
>>
>>6400868
Well Nitro Zeus did die via getting his head blown off (by Bumblebee iirc). Maybe an earlier version of the script had Cogman hijacking the headless body to save Marky Mark and Hot British Scientist Chick and that got changed to Optimus in the actual movie.
>>
If you could only own one figure from the voyager line, what would it be?
>>
>>6400908
You're retarded, kill yourself.
>>
>>6400915
RTS Lugnut or Prime Starscream
>>
>>6400825
>>6400828
>>6400829
Kinda wish they would've gone all out with a legends size combiner set. Like with Abominus or RotF Cyberverse Devastator.
>>
>>6400922
After how Infernicus turned out, I'm glad they didn't.
>>
>>6400922
Both of those were shit.
>>
>>6399596
this man is asking the right questions
>>
>>6400922
>>6400810
It's kinda sad that these shitty bay movies aren't even doing a good job of being toy commercials anymore. There's barely even any on-screen transforming in MV5. Then theres clay-transformations like Dragostorm, Infernocus and AoE Galvatron where a mass of cgi putty morphs into another mass of cgi-putty.
>>
>>6400781
Only thing I didn't do was all the red stickers for the cab, I just painted it partially and touched up the toes with paint too.

Outside of that its a really amazing set of stickers.
>>
>>6400946
>It's kinda sad that these shitty bay movies aren't even doing a good job of being toy commercials anymore
They never were in the first place. They were car commercials/military recruitment ads.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (98KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
98KB, 1000x750px
>>6399317
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Oversized-Transformers-Generations-Optimus-Prime-Alterationman-Sky-Walker-/201947909754?hash=item2f05088e7a:g:SAoAAOSw241YkOUd

weird
>>
New
>>6400999
>>6400999
>>6400999
>>
File: Custom Scourge.jpg (230KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Custom Scourge.jpg
230KB, 1200x900px
>>6399383
>doing the mustache in black too

Are you me?
>>
>>6399317
>>6399324
>>6399329
>>6399339
>>6399361
Early movie line had some nice figs. I personally had a soft spot for movie 1 Swindle and Payload. Thought movie 1 voyager Starscream was cool too despite being a chicken-former.
>>
>>6399786
I got the box set of him and Optimus for about 100 bucks on ebay still in box and with the promo vhs.
>>
>>6400922
That would have required effort.
>>
The fuck would anyone watch Optibotimus' reviews? He's an absolute dick and his reviews are so damn rambly.
>>
>>6401247
That's why I don't watch them. Also, I drink Pepsi.
>>
>>6401247
he has the best lighting and setup for reviews. i just watch them on mute.
>>
>>6400650

Where's that head from?
>>
>>6401298
Who is Bulldog?
>>
baby toys
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.