[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Odds someday we will have FF7 figmas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: b171104.jpg (174KB, 650x911px) Image search: [Google]
b171104.jpg
174KB, 650x911px
I thought Kingdom hearts was stuff from Square-Enix and we could only have PlayArts figures.

Isn't SHF line from Bandai?

If Bandai could do it, I would guess MaxFactory could too, no?
>>
>©Disney
>>
only possible if retards stop buying shitty PAKs and square loses the incentive to hold onto their IPs when it comes to toys
>>
>>6397715
This is a bandai + disney deal, nothing to do with square-enix.

So no chance of FF stuff.
>>
>>6397715
I'm just hoping for a Riku figuarts.
>>
>>6397715

If these sell well enough (which they probably will) I can imagine some kind of weird partnership thing.

Sony/Marvel figured out a way to give people a MCU Spider-Man so you never know.
>>
>>6397715
the odds? 0.00000000000000000000000

Unless Disney for some reason decides to buy up squenix in the future of course.
>>
>>6397748
What about FF characters with their Kingdom Hearts designs? I'd buy an edgelord Cloud from KH1.
>>
>>6397792
>Unless Disney for some reason decides to buy up squenix in the future of course.
Please no. Don't even joke about it. Disney is worse than EA in terms of ruining literally everything about the companies they buy. It'd be a fucking travesty.
>>
>>6398270
Square-Enix already ruined itself a long time ago.
>>
>>6398268
that might be more open, I am pretty darn sure Squenix still has far more say in the matter then Disney does, if not total rights to it since the original character is their's. But they might be willing to let Disney allow it to happen on a more western focused distributed line that has a lower price point and detailing aimed at mass audiences. Like the eye sore Diamond Select KH figures. They know full well most western audiences don't care about their figure lines or Bandai's but with the much greater western influence KH has in the West compared to their other franchises, I can see Disney getting them to lessen a little bit for that.
>>
>>6397715

It could happen. I don't think you can predict anything anymore considering all the obscure shit that's gotten a Robot Damashii or like all the Nintendo and Megaman figures we've gotten from different companies in just the last 2 years.
>>
I've spoken to a developer from Tamashii who said that they've approached Squeenix i the past about doing Final Fantasy S.H.Figuarts, who obviously refused. At least from that, we know that SE is aware of the possibility, even though so far they've had all their properties dealt with in-house.
FF characters with KH designs could be a gray area, so let's hope for the best moving forward!
>>
>>6398594
Maybe this is why we're getting Bring Arts. We'll still get shitty play arts designs but now the scale is right, like a companion toyline
>>
>>6398797
I hope Bring Arts are good. I cancelled my Sora preorder because I'd much rather have the KH2 design, but there are characters I don't think for a second will get Figuarts, so if Bring Arts is good and makes some of those characters, I'll buy some of those, too.
>>
>>6397715
>If Bandai could do it, I would guess MaxFactory could too, no?

why would you want figmas? Judging by the KH shfs alone, there's no way a figma would ever be better, so why not just keep it SHF?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.