[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New nerf general: NEVER EVER edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 62

Last thread: >>6342473
>>
File: IMG_2279.jpg (57KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2279.jpg
57KB, 480x360px
First for Buzz Bee is your friend
>>
File: rs3_101[1].jpg (99KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rs3_101[1].jpg
99KB, 800x600px
>>6397216
>>
File: nitefinder.jpg (67KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
nitefinder.jpg
67KB, 1001x1001px
reposting for advice: So, I might be too late for mergemasters, but I had this idea, I call it the Nerf Hydra, it's a firestrike base, with two jolts/one triad mounted where the ammo holder is, and the top plunger gutted and replaced with a doubledown. That's about it so far, I'm still open to new ideas
>>
>>6397442
requires a lot of working with shells, do you have a dremel?
>>
File: my new primary heck yeah.jpg (78KB, 1141x536px) Image search: [Google]
my new primary heck yeah.jpg
78KB, 1141x536px
>>6397328
I'm up for buyin' two of these damn things.
>>
File: IMG_2281.jpg (60KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2281.jpg
60KB, 480x480px
>>6397641

I for one am ready for Les Retaliatores Terribles
>>
>>6397649
I'm not really diggin' the barrel, but the base blaster looks decent.
>>
>>6397726

Barrel could be better, but I'll still likely use it with it. I think it all looks pretty damn sweet, and low 80s stock FPS is nothing to scoff at.

I do have to laugh though that with the stock and barrel off, it's literally a slightly reworked Champion
>>
>>6397442
Why not just get a Doublestrike and stick a Triad underneath it? You've probably looking as the same amount of case work either way.
>>
File: Monorailblaster.png (309KB, 712x334px) Image search: [Google]
Monorailblaster.png
309KB, 712x334px
>>6397641
>>
>>6397649
I think it's funny that it looks so much better with color-coordinated Nerf mags rather than its own mags.
>>
>>6397938
huehuehue
>>
This thread is more dead than this hobby in my area haha

;_;
>>
>>6399670
i could always shitpost more, because im unironically for buzzbee
>>
>>6399744

I'm a huge buzz bee shill dude

I have 4 champions, 2 reapers, 2 destinys, 1 Sentinel, and almost definitely multiple Tactical storms/thermal hunters when they come out. That perfectly acceptable stock performance is so nice. My group is a bunch of morons so I like things that require no fiddling and won't jam/break
>>
>>6399801
cant wait to find them on kijiji for 15$ or so lmao
>>
>have group
>prior to war, everyone is so pumped!!!!!
>day of war
>hey man this be thing I totally forgot about came up
>hey man I don't feel like it anymore
>hey man gonna be 3 hours late

How fuckin hard is it

This happens to me consistently
>>
>>6397649
I'm just hoping a printfag can print out an attachment that allows it to take nerf stocks, I just want to use my raider stock with it
>>
File: Sad Pepe.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Pepe.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
>>6399801
>TFW no Sentinel

At least I have 2 reapers I got for $14 total in a 4 pack that had 2 reapers and 2 gems
>>
>>6400106

It's quite uncomfortable, don't be too upset
>>
>>6400068
Happens all the time to me with airsoft. After a while, it gets boring playing with the same 3-4 people because everyone else wants to flake.
>>
>spent 510$ on nerf this month
i need help
>>
>>6400709
What did you get?

I haven't spent that much, but I definitely spent too much myself.

I got a Jolt, Triad, Disruptor, Strong Arm, Retaliator, Recon Mk. 2b, Tri-Strike, Bigshock, Magnus, Cyclone Shock, Hammershot, Law Bringer, Rough Cut, 2 Blastzookas, a Tyrant, four 12 round magazine, two 18 round magazines, the long range Modulus pack, a Barrel Strike, about 60 bucks worth the darts (600 'micro', 60 mega, and 3 rockets), and another ~50 bucks worth the springs, tape, grease, epoxy, and other hardware store stuff.

Maybe I did spend almost as much as you.
>>
>>6400717
>>6400709

I feel bad if I spend $60 on darts per payday...
>>
>>6400717
>What did you get?
i dunno if i should post pics but,
Purchases within the last 40 days;
x8 Jolt
x5 Teflex
x3 some kind of underbarrel gun
x1 Barricade
x2 dart tag pistols (red/green)
x1 Rebelle 4
x1 Strongarm
x2 Maverick
x1 some weird kind of laserless nitefinder
x4 Nitefinder (including see through green one)
x1 Firestrike
x1 Rayven
x2 Rapidstrike
x1 Stryfe
x2 Recon
x1 Retaliator
x1 Barrel Break
x1 Stampede
x2 Deploy (both clear frosted)
x1 Longshot
x2 Vulcan
x1 Nerf Bow (proprietary arrow one)
x1 Raider
x1 BuzzBee Belt Blaster
x1 Nitron
x1 Roughcut
x1 Firefly

Complete with accessories and I got some mags with them, namely drums which I appreciate.
>>
I have done the impossible. I have lost a Mega Dart that was fired indoors. Of all the darts I have shot into my living room, I have located each and every single one of them, but the second biggest thing I have, a god damn Mega Dart, has fallen into a parallel dimension.

I did lose a white Modulus dart, but I know exactly where it is, I just need a ladder to get it, but I can't be assed to move the couch and drag a ladder in just to get one dart.
>>
>>6401528
>indoors
of course
>>
>>6401528
AH HA, never mind! I discovered the Mega Dart after test firing my Retaliator after a reassembly. It was under the corner of the entertainment center behind a speaker.
>>
>Lost the little block-pin that holds the cylinder for my Lawbringer

FUUUUUUUUUUUU--

>Still works with no discernible loss of function

--ck?
>>
I've complained about this in a thread or two before but I can't help but document these happenings

>have stock wars for 2 years and it's always intense as shit
>start modding things, literally just simple spring replacements
>everything manages to malfunction the day of a war after being ran with hundreds of darts the weeks/days prior
>Wars also become not as fun as they used to
>my day goes fine if I use stock anything
>anything modded I pick up jams or doesn't catch or just malfunctions in some form

It never ends. Latest example was some EATs I put 5kg springs in. I've primarily ran stock stuff lately due to the reasons mentioned about, but my naked eye velocity testing observed 5kg EATs shot waffle darts about as hard as stock buzz bee stuff did, so of course I amped up the loaner pile with said EATs. One I was going to personally use I ran HARD for a week. I mean at least 100 darts shot every day after work up until the war. No malfunctions of any sort. Well, had a war yesterday, and I'll be fucked if that EAT didn't jam/the priming grip would only pump halfway down the barrel and get hung all day. I eventually said screw it and ran a dump pouch of darts and a Lumanate.

I'm not meant to use anything that isn't stock. I'm not sure what I did to piss off the nerf deities, but they make sure anything I touch that isn't stock does everything but work properly every time a war rolls around. I can say without exaggeration that this bad juju has been going down since around fall of last year for every single war I've tried to have
>>
>>6400193
At least my grandma found me a snipe for about $2 at a garage sale. My grandma is based as fuck
>>
How well would a Stockade take a titan? I imagine the tank would fit in the spot for the cylinder really well, and a pump could go out the back of the stock
>>
Anyone snagged those knockoff Accustrikes on Amazon yet? How do they compare to waffles?
>>
What are you doing for Burger day, /nerf/?
>>
>>6404456
havent gotten around to them yet
when i do ill let you know
>>
>>6404457
just test each individual dart i bought second hand lmao
>>
>>6397216
I know it's not a great gun stats-wise, but fuck, the Longstrike was so cool looking. I'm an idiot for not buying one for like $30 when it was in stores.

I finally broke down and bought a used one for...much more than $30. Light scuffs, but I cleaned it up okay. It's such a great looking gun, and since I mostly just dick around with my guns in the house with friends I don't need super crazy performance.
>>
>>6404456
I'm betting Coop is going to do another dart comparison video soon. He quickly jumped from one of the third party waffle tips he declared very accurate in his last big ammo comparison video to Little Valentine waffle tips, so he has to test those, the two new Air Warrior darts from the last two bulk review videos, and now Yamix accustrike knockoffs. I'm betting he'll have another comparison video before July is over.

>>6404963
Have you seen the Accustrike Raptorstrike? Unless you didn't like the styling, you're probably going to be kicking yourself for not waiting for that one.
>>
>>6404963
>>6404977
>not just using a retaliator with a long ass barrel
>>
>>6404977

I actually went ahead and ordered some. I've been a big waffle tip fan here lately. I'm hoping these are a little lighter or not as thick.
>>
>>6404977
>Have you seen the Accustrike Raptorstrike? Unless you didn't like the styling, you're probably going to be kicking yourself for not waiting for that one.

Not that anon, but I think they're slightly different target audiences. Longstrike is tacticool. Raptorstrike, while still cool looking, isn't as tacticool. It doesn't even have a top rail. It's more futuristic pew-pew, something that would be cool if it had lights and sound.
>>
>>6397216
I found one at a good will.

Missing the scope/sight thing, but still amazing.
>>
Reminder that you can transplant Retaliator internals into the Longstrike with minimal shell work.
>>
>>6405204
>>6405121
>>6404963

>tfw you had a Longstrike years ago before you gave modding a second thought and it was dissected for its stock for your friend's singled Air Master 3000

I still have the barrel, but no idea where the shell and the harvested stock are.
>>
How has your loadout evolved through the years boys?

Late 2011/Early-mid 2012: The Beginning
>Recon (pistol mode, Spectre barrel)
>Scout IX-3
>Nerf Tac vest

Mid 2012-2014: Everyone is stock as shit but we're still having a blast
>Retaliator
>Scout, then Sidestrike
>Occasional Z-Curve Bow
>Tac vest/back pockets (lol)

2015: War is Changing
>Retaliator (I considered modification late in the year)/Pyragon
>Homemade belt holsters
>Sidestrike

2016-2017: Old Snake
>5kg Pump Kit Retaliator/5kg OJ EAT
>Hammershot in homemade holster
>NC Star chest rig/JT belt mounted paintball pods
>Occasional XD Roughcut in a drop leg

And when I'm tired of mags/don't want to scare people I just run a DZ Magnum and a pouch of darts
>>
>>6406445
Cheeki Breeki
>mained a sawn off buzzbee double shot and sucked but had fun

Secondary Gunfighter
>target was closing so i bought a sidestrike because muh quickdraw
>AR removed with +12 holster jury rigging

CC1
>conceal carried an AR removed snapfire
CC2
>conceal carried a doublestrike with new grip since I could carry it cocked and had an extra shot

Cheeki Breeki 2: Ёб твoю
>Barrel Break as the easy going primary, still carry doublestrike secondary

Try hard.
>lock removed stryfe, moving onto voltage modding, slowly fabricating parts to fit airshit things
>i have 4 drum mags at my disposal to be a fucking dick
>>
>>6406453

Lots of pistols. And a...barrel break? What type of role you fulfill with these loadouts? Not being a dick, genuinely curious.
>>
>>6406485
>Cheeki Breeki

I'd guess STALKER cos/roleplay as the hobo stage where your best weapon is a crappy sawn off shotgun and for distance you plink away with a Makarov that you have too much ammo for.
>>
>>6406485
i got pistols because they were cheap, easy to use and no mags
CC1 and CC2 i mainly conceal carry, sidestrike was because my local target was closing down. I could run any gun i want right now but in my group of friends i dont want to be op
>>
>people will defend the deploy
>>
>>6406453
>>6406485

I usually stick to shotguns and pistols as well. My favorite loadout ever was a slingfire with a couple of pouches and ammo belts full of shells, I think I had about 24 shells all together. The only shitty thing about the slingfire is that you basically need a brand new one every time you play. Dual hammershot is my favorite secondary, although I also had a great vest/belt combo I liked with 12 jolts on my person and lots of ammo, for quick draw + dispose action.

To me shotguns and pistols are just so much more fun than flywheel and mag loaded guns. Getting shot in most nerf gun fights I've been in is pretty pointless so my friends prefer to take out time with shots(I have wars and fights all the time and only one game in my life was of the "X" hits and you're out kind of thing). Otherwise it's just like "oh.. just got hit with 20 darts"
>>
>>6406445

More often than not, though a mainstay was always my Hammershot. Current loadout is the following:

>Primary
Rival Zeus. I need more mags, though.

>Secondary
Modded Hammershot. Just changed the spring.

>Melee
Calimacil Percefer Warhammer
>>
>>6406537
X no. of hits is best game mode
>everyone had single shots, i had two
>cousin had six shots because maverick
>3HP for this game
>she never just magdumped someone
thank goodness
>>
>>6406825

She was lucky to be able to fire 2 of those uninterrupted if she was using a maverick
>>
>>6406845
What did he mean by this
>>
>>6406445
I started playing because I saw them in the store when browsing with kid, and it looked so much cooler than when I was young. Bought like 30 blasters so far.

>alphatrooper
>slingfire
>some jolt in back pocket
>stryfe
>recon mkII
>grip blaster
late 2016-early 2017
>desolator
>sledgefire
>hammershot
Current - normal
>Stryfe (want to get a body kit for it)
>rapidstrike
>hammershot
>jolt in back pocket
Current - Mega
>Double Breach
>Centurion
>Magnus

(I play with my kids, and it attracts other bored kids, I break out mega sometimes to lower my firing rate and just enjoy silly fun. It has a bit of a spook effect since they're so big)
>>
>>6406520
I actually like the "suitcase gun" gimmick even though it doesn't even look anything like a suitcase. But the way it shoots feels so crunchy and weak.

It's worth the novelty though.
>>
>>6406912

I've had no less than 6 mavericks in my group armory before and they've all been piles of shit that won't rotate correctly

>>6407038

Sweet loadouts. Nerf has definitely came a long way. I really appreciate the Mega loadout. Megas bust shields at my group, and no one wanted to be Mega Man at my last war, so I ran a double breech and holstered hammershot and had a blast. I had to play carefully and it was fun contributing in some way other than just tagging people. Specialty roles are great fun
>>
I just got my first roughcut. Should I turn it into a masterkey attachment?
>>
File: 71+tCMTKh+L._SY550_[1].jpg (42KB, 354x550px) Image search: [Google]
71+tCMTKh+L._SY550_[1].jpg
42KB, 354x550px
>>6407219
Yeah, they really are. I've considered running a setup with ballistic shield and a double breech mounted to the bottom only instead of bottom of shield, inside bottom with barrel just barely sticking below, so I can turn it on its side or lift it up and fire. Mount ammo inside and a melee on top.
>>
>>6407228

Nah. Run it and a dump pouch of darts and prepare for fun.
>>
>>6407228
It's really good. I think there's a zombie strike double pack for it out now, so get that if you want a supreme harassing weapon.
>>
PSA: there's a blue longstrike on mercari for $25 shipped, but no barrel. I don't know if that's a good price or not, don't follow the market for the thing. I know the white one is very valuable.
>>
how many guns is too much asking for a friend
>>
>>6407303

I have around 30 but I run a group so
>>
>>6407303
I have around 30 but I have kids so
>>
>>6407046
Rebelle has that purse blaster but it's a 4 shot smart ar.
>>
>>6407303

I have around 30 but I'm autistic so
>>
>>6407038
How did you manage to just get all the bad MEGAs?

>>6407046
It's supposed to be a flashlight.

>>6407260
Why not both?
>>
>>6406445

Late 2009:Zulu War Flashbacks
>Rapid Fire Tek w/ only 5 shells and no mag
>Maverick

2010:War Changes
>Stampede
>Nitefinder

Early 2011:Two Steps Back
>Longstrike
>Bandolier with 18mags
>Modded Maverick

Early 2012:Tiny and Comfy
>Rayven
>Bandolier with 18mags
>Jolt strapped to the bottom of the spectre barrel attachment

Late 2012-2014:>Literally Thinking Stabbing the AR With a Screwdriver Counts as AR Removal
>Alpha Trooper using Rayven mag
>Bandolier with the stampede mags still
>Modded jolt strapped to the pump of the Alpha Trooper as a foregrip
>Modded Nitefinder
>3 socks

2014: What?
>Modded Dart Tag Hyperfire

Early 2016: "The shotgun guy"
>Bandolier just holds darts
>Backpack
>Doublestrike
>Modded Lanard Tripleshot
>Part popper loaded with darts
>Buzz Bee Barbarian air tank stuffed into a shortened Raider shell with an absolver made from crayola markers and a water bottle.
>2 socks

Mid 2016: I Fucking Hate Shields.
>Rebelle Bow
>Fist full of arrows
>Doublestrike
>Vendetta against shields
People stopped using shields in normal games after that.

Late 2016: I Fucking Hate Zombies With Shields More
>Rebelle bow
>Bandolier just holds darts
>Backpack
>Doublestrike
>Modded Lanard Tripleshot
>2 socks

2017: Forever a Springer Peasant
>Apollo or Atlas (Stored in Backpack or on Bandolier)
>4 12rnd rival mags (Pocket)
>Modded Lanard Tripleshot (Optional, Clipped to Backpack)
>Rebelle 4Victory (Pocket)
>Rebelle bow (Only if shields are in play)
>Janky duct tape quiver (Only if bow is used)
>Backpack
>Bandolier
>2 socks
>>
>>6408050

How does modding a triple shot go? Does it take a standard spring replacement of some sort? Looks awesome. I've always heard it name dropped everywhere but never actually looked it up

And springers are most comfy blasters btw so you've nothing to feel like a peasant about
>>
File: 1499231396616.jpg (51KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1499231396616.jpg
51KB, 500x372px
dae hate the names that omw gives their mod kits? Like,
>Unleashed Immortal Massacre Assassin Final Solid Snake Stage 4
sounds like something I'd come up with in middle school. Though I guess I'm not the target audience for it.
>>
>>6408593
>Stage 3 HKS Blow Off Valve
>>
>Just got a pair of Air Warrior Blastzookas

Holy shit, these are fun. All you have to do is saw off the tip below the side holes and they just fucking fuck.
>>
>tfw modded springer master race

There is something endlessly cozy about a big ass wholesome DMR that dominates mid range. Running an 8kg pump Retaliator at the moment and it just feels so FUCKING operator
>>
File: nerf gun.jpg (322KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
nerf gun.jpg
322KB, 1500x844px
Anyone here /pump action/, and /mag fed/?
>>
Reloading life hack:
Put a small hole (big enough for a paper clip) through both sides of your magazine just above where the follower would be at when loaded to capacity. When loading, depress the follower to maximum capacity (stick something long, ridged, and narrow down the magazine, like a ruler) and stick a straightened paper clip through the small hole to pin the follower down.
Now you can load your magazine without having to press down each round to load the next; you can practically dump darts into it.
>>
File: IMG_1784.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1784.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>6409916
Peasants everywhere!

jk I used to rock a rampage with clear 18 round mags. Goofy but i thought it looked awesome.
>>
>>6410144
nice stryfe
what mods?
>>
>>6410160
rewire, new motors, pusher arm replaced, new mag release. Nothing fancy really. I cut/sanded the trigger down to be more "authentic".
>>
>>6410219
And thumbscrew, picatinny bottom rail, custom printed jam door; sling mount; and stock piece, and nerf to nerf rail adaptor? What's the new pusher arm for?
>>
>>6410262
I thought you meant internal mods. Its just the worker extended pusher. All the black pieces are 3d printed and the fore grip is just a random worker grip i got a while back. The mag release is also worker.
>>
>>6410069
Scratch this, it worked great on my 6 round magazines, but I just tried it on my 10 and it doesn't quite workout. The darts have to fall too far to get to the follower and one end will catch on the magazine wall and not roll, causing it to go nose or tail up.

Should still work, but you'd have to add pin holes about every 5-6 darts, but moving the pin down to the next hole would be too much of a hassle compared to traditional loading.

Works great for 6 rounders though.

Maybe some what to manually manipulate the follower without sticking something down the magazine to push it...
>>
File: 1487846943064.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487846943064.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>6409916
Based alpha trooper is based
>>
I'm the guy that keeps complaining about next to no one being interested in the hobby around here/shitty turn outs. I have a tale for today

>war at 4 everyone, hope to see you there
>like 10 people say they're coming
>a couple change their minds last minute, whatever. 4v4 is plenty fun
>4 o clock gets here
>no one
>no one
>no one
>5 pm rolls around and two guys show up
>nobody fucking else shows up, nor texts me and tells me otherwise
>6 pm I finally tell them to go home and clean up my loaner pile

Fuck this pisses me off
>>
>>6410675
where you at my main
>>
>>6410837

West Virginia
>>
>>6411727
nvm
>>
File: DSCN0332.jpg (247KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0332.jpg
247KB, 1200x900px
Picked up a pair of Accustrike 12-packs for 4 bucks. Still not a great price/dart ratio, but I really wanted to check these darts out. Man, they really work! I am blown away by how accurate these darts are. Being able to consistently hit targets across the room dead-on is pretty great.

Makes me wonder though, who the heck is bonkers enough to pay the $6.99 MSRP for a single pack of 12 darts, haha.

>>6410675
Damn that really really stinks, anon. Very kind of you to wait that long for a bunch of flakers who didn't deserve your time.
>>
Stampede wont cycle and mag is stuck
RIP mag and darts
>>
>>6412310

Look into "Accufakes." They're accustrike clones that just popped up on Amazon recently. Should get a result by looking up "Yamix darts." They're blue and gray. Mine will be in tomorrow, can't wait to test them.

But yeah, these flakers to kill me. None of them even let me know they weren't coming. I love Nerf too much, anon.
>>
>>6412321
Buzzbee 20? Time to disassemble.
>>
>>6412321
>Almost got a whole Stampede with all the bells and whistles for ~40 bucks

Fug.
>>
>>6412310
The 12 dart packs have always been crazy expensive. Tho I guess the Accustrike darts packs don't come any other way.

Buzzbee or Air Warriors also have an accurate dart coming out that are supposedly just as good.
>>
>>6412570
40? ouch
>>
If anyone finds a Tactical Storm out in the wild, I am interested in buying. No Targets around here and I don't wanna wait
>>
>>6413238

People are finding the tactical storm at discount shops already. It's been spotted in south cali.
>>
>>6413505

Im all the way on the east coast. Think family dollar/dollar general may be carrying them?
>>
Revived the stampede and i am thoroughly disappointed.
It shoots too slow.
>>
>>6413574

Up the voltage.
>>
raider blows air into my face when shooting, its leak?
>>
>>6412310
>>6412601
>>6412327
I've heard the darts that come with those dumb KNex guns are great if you cut them to the right length for Nerf.
>>
>>6413574
More volts and a 9kg spring. The Stampede has good wiring, about 22ga. A lot better than stock Nerf blasters today. 9kg is right before you risk blowing the gearbox; that's like a stock spring and a Tek 6 spring. Leave in the air restrictor unless if you're making a sealed breech, you don't get much of a boost if otherwise. I'm at a 4S lipo with the 9kg worker spring and looking at making a sleeper breech.
>>
>>6412310
>needs Accustrikes to consistently hit targets across a room
Since I'm *not* a good shot, and I can do that with a grey trigger Jolt firing old, bent elites, it follows you're a terrible, terrible shot, poor Anon.
TL;DR: git gud noob
>>
I wish they would have made the falcon fire use a 6 dart mag.
>>
File: rs_31.jpg (567KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
rs_31.jpg
567KB, 2048x1536px
>>6409916
Yes
>>
>>6410675
I'm hosting a war at Bruin Park in Herndon, VA on September 16th. Should have 15+ attendees.
>>
>>6414687

The only reason that can happen is probably because the Jolt shoots so softly. The Triad's higher FPS is more inclined to make darts veer off course. I'm sure you're hitting targets at a good 20 feet away with your 40fps streamlines.

>>6414721

There's a place about 40 mins from my house called Herndon. Got me excited anon. You guys are unfortunately 5 hours away from me. Hope you all have a good time. I'm trying another war tomorrow after work, and if it doesn't turn out, we may be done for the summer. We had 20 people on Memorial Day, so these 3-4 person turn outs lately have been particularly disappointing
>>
>>6414687
>elites hitting anything
Yeah, you're either full of shit, shooting the side of your mom, or both.
>>
>>6414687
>grey trigger

Opinion discarded.
Come back when you fire a real Nerf gun.
>>
File: Abstract Pepe.png (7KB, 558x565px) Image search: [Google]
Abstract Pepe.png
7KB, 558x565px
>>6414719
>TFW poorfag who can't afford a Caliburn

>TFW no job
>>
Why is Buzz Bee so /based/?
>>
>>6415853
They just don't give a fuck and don't regulate their blasters as much.
>>
>>6414698
I would've preferred internal mag myself, similar to the Mega Magnus.An internal mag fed side-arm is one of my biggest "wants" from Nerf at this point and it confuses me why that concept hasn't seen more use. The blasters are more often then not big enough and the mechanism worked fine the last time it was used. Sure it wouldn't be as optimal as a 6 round revolver drum, but it would be a much sleeker and slimmer pistol perfect for holstering.
>>
Is it just me, or do the drum magazines take +1 their stated capacity really easily? I can get 26 and 36 in really easily.
>>
I've noticed that no one talks about the Rampage that much. apart from missing a stock, is there something wrong that I'm not seeing with it?
>>
>>6416752
Proto-Alpha Trooper with a side mounted magazine port. Not much to talk about unless you're going to complain about the side part.

I got one second hand and it's fun, but annoying to pump since you have to hold it up so you don't knock the magazine, but pumping is so much nicer from the hip.
>>
>>6416752
Sten lmao
>>
>>6416747
You can do that with every mag. It's just easier with the giant capacity ones.
>>
>>6416747
>not having +1 in the chamber
>>
>>6417181
Only blaster that chambers away from the mag rather than through it is the Crossbolt.
>>
I know some of you don't even have people around to play with, but I just want to share how truly casual my group is. Loadouts and tactics observed today

>shorts pockets full of darts and a hammershot
>an EAT with a single magazine that is taken out and reloaded by hand when dry
>a stampede and two 18 mags
>a double breech. And that's it.

We still had a lot of fun and nerf shouldn't be super srs business even half the time really, but I thought this level of play was comical given I've seen what's truly out there
>>
>>6416517
There's no advantage to an internal mag other than possibly being thinner, but plenty of disadvantages. It's slower to reload compared to cylinders, front loaders and interchangeable mags. And if you want compactness, you're not going to beat all the 3-, 4-, 5-shot pistols out there which are typically front-loading with smart ARs. So basically, there's no reason to have an internal mag.
>>
I'm in japan for a while and I'd like to get some guns.

What stores sell them around Akihabara? Found one store so far that only sells 2 retaliators, one of those accustrike pistol things and a tri strike.
>>
>>6408491
Late response.

You -have- to rebarrel it for it to work with anything these days so that's your first issue. Gotta decide if you want a GOAT shotgun or a crappy doomsayer wannabe next. Gut the whole turret so you just epoxy in four barrels instead of twelve replacements if going for the later. Plastic for the whole thing is shit but the plunger tube is goddamn massive. People used to put longshot springs inside along with the stock spring. So long as you don't try murdering the flimsy thing and reinforce it with epoxy or something it should be fine like that.
It blows the shit out of sledgefire, atlas, and roughcut.
>>
>>6417588
I had a rayven with a removed jam door that was top loaded and I loaned it to a guy in an HvZ game who survived for 10 minutes with 8 darts against 6 zombies with 10 second cooldowns.

External mags are only best when you have spares loaded but immediately become a hinderance once empty.
Cylinders like in the hammershot or maverick are only slightly faster to reload than external mags. Don't even compare them to frontloaders.
Lastly, frontloaders are mainly handcannons or holdout pistols and always lack in range or capacity. A modded nitefinder was impressive back when but one shot is a gamble. In contrast, something like a 4victory has decent capacity for a sidearm but has weak range because of the smart AR, not to mention reloading into 4 different locations is a bit more difficult than loading into one like an internal mag under stress.

But then >>6416517 is talking about sidearms. You can't do as much to a small pistol as you can to something like a stryfe so the benefit of topping off mags easily is counteracted by the size restrictions of a small blaster and limited mod potential.
Bottom line is that an internal mag could have the best balance of capacity and ease of reload between front loaders and external mags. The trade off would be size compared to more traditional blasters and being outpaced by preloaded mags, which is never a concern for a poorfag.
>>
>>6417588

There's no advantage to a lot of the crap that Hasbro puts out for the line, but it doesn't mean they're not fun. Stuff like the Slingfire, Lawbringer or Crossbolt don't really offer "advantages" over EATs or Stryfes, but they're still great to mess around with.

That said, internal magazines allow easy reloading of loose darts out on the field while keeping those darts in place so they don't get loose, fall out or get bent up as they do in front loaded or barrel fed blasters. I love my Doublestrike, but the darts stick out so far from the barrel that they always get bent whenever I pocket or holster it.

Then there's also the Smart AR system, which in concept is great, but FAR too often leads to miss-fires and weaker shots. Again, on my Doublestrike, Barrelstrike, Roughcut and pretty much every other Smart AR gun I have, sometimes air leaks into the wrong chamber leading to half shots or just losing darts. With my Doublestrike specifically, there's a chance that if I cock it too far back that when the hammer goes back into place it'll push the dart forward just a bit. Leading to a far weaker shot then what it should be capable of. And of course the second shot is always weaker due to the loss of air pressure due to the air distribution.

A single air chambered blaster would avoid that issue while an internal magazine would keep the darts in place and protected while allowing easy loading mid fight.

Also, it'd look cool.
>>
Anyone get any 3D printed parts from Containment Crew? http://www.containmentcrew.com/

They seem to be pretty fairly priced compared to other 3D printed part shops, but is their quality any good?
>>
>>6417699
>>6418094
The problem with internal mags like the Magnus is that people keep saying it allows fast and easy reloading during the game, but you can only reload it if the priming slide is pulled back, which means if you got it primed and ready to fire, you cannot reload it.

I'm not saying Nerf shouldn't make crappy blasters. Variety is good. Otherwise, all they'd ever put out would be Stryfe reshells.
>>
>>6418158

Not ordered from them, but slydev has had a sale going on lately. Dunno if it's still up. Got an 8 dart holder for my Roughcut on the way.

Is there a more fun blaster than the Roughcut?
>>
>>6418410
>reshells
Jolt.
>>
File: 20170713_170057[1].jpg (293KB, 1132x2016px) Image search: [Google]
20170713_170057[1].jpg
293KB, 1132x2016px
Huh.
>>
>>6418560
I love the rough cut. Fun and decent performance out of the box as well. The only thing that makes me want to die is the Smart AR pushing less than pristine dart out of the barrels,
>>
>>6418616

Give it a gavinfuzzy pump kit for maximum comfy DMR
>>
62 guns. I counted 62 fucking guns. I need help.
>>
>>6418711
55~ pleb here. Teach me your ways oh wise senpai.
>>
>>6418711

I have 35-40. My group meetings never exceed 15-17 people. I use about 3 blasters personally. You're not alone.
>>
>>6418729
>>6418731
The problem is im buying more.
>>
>>6418729
Buy 7 more guns.

That's $150/hr consulting fee, plz.
>>
>>6418741

Again, you're not alone
>>
File: 1499975674809.png (219KB, 474x444px) Image search: [Google]
1499975674809.png
219KB, 474x444px
>>6418741
>problem
>>6418742
Nah, I'll just return your advice and thrift it in a few months.
>>
guys guys
what if we out airshit on the dartshit
>>
>>6418410
The exact same thing happens with Mag fed springers, I've never heard that complaint about the EATs or retaliators.
>>
>>6418797
Based buzzbee sentinel
even with cocking lock removed i can freely move the lever
>>
File: 36j8g3S[1].jpg (703KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
36j8g3S[1].jpg
703KB, 2048x1536px
>>6415648
>>
File: 7ZEwQ9f[1].jpg (968KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
7ZEwQ9f[1].jpg
968KB, 2048x1536px
>>6418938
>>
File: ZBIghoY[1].jpg (230KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
ZBIghoY[1].jpg
230KB, 1200x900px
>>6418951
>>
>>6418938
>>6418951
>>6418953

...make a primary black/secondary yellow
>>
>was gonna meet up and duel with some guy from discord
>89% chance of thunderstorms
nvm
>>
>>6418797
That's because they have interchangeable mags.
>>
>>6416794
I haven't necessarily had a problem with the side magazine feed, and I feel like the grip only really helps steady my aim. Doesn't help that I'm left handed so the barrel doesn't really get in the way.
Recently bought and threw an OMW kit in it, it's my first blaster and I'm considering getting a hammershot for a secondary. Not to mention the fact I'm scouring around for a Raider stock.
>>
>>6418991

I know lightning is a thing, but I encourage playing in the rain at least once. It's atmospheric as fuck.
>>
They really weren't kidding when they said the internals of a Rough Cut were the work of the devil.
>>
>>6418967
Next production run will have opaque red w/ black, army green w/ silver, and grey w/ black again.
>>
File: rs3_103[1].jpg (97KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
rs3_103[1].jpg
97KB, 800x450px
>>6419705
Forgot pic
>>
>>6414721
Oh nice. You got an event page or something? I too am from NoVa.>>6414721
>>
>>6419708
do you have a web store?
>>
>>6419787
>You got an event page or something?
http://nerfhaven.com/forums/topic/27707-supernova-herndon-va-september-16th-2017/

>>6419792
http://www.ebay.com/usr/captainslug

I'm putting people on a waitlist for both hardware kits and assembled blasters so just message me as to which one you want to be notified about and I'll message you back a day or two in advance of when I will have more in stock.

I don't want to charge people money for things that have an unknown lead time.
>>
Figuring out why the sentinel can reload on the fly. It seems as since the movement of the feeding system is connected with the movement of the piston you get the effect of the chambered dart being spat back out to the mag.
>>
>>6420361

I hate that I find the sentinel so uncomfortable. It's quite good in many ways.

>tfw Thermal hunter will be less powerful than a champion
>>
File: IMG_1786.jpg (243KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1786.jpg
243KB, 1600x1064px
>>6418410
Y-yeah...
>>
>>6418410
You can't just pull out the magazine without priming it first on all magazine springers, so it's mostly the same deal if you had one magazine and just starting to nerf.
>>
>>6421038
>one magazine
What is this, a Nerf thread for poorfags?!
>>
Modulus a shit,
Original N Strike had better attachments.
>>
File: IMG_1808.jpg (85KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1808.jpg
85KB, 500x375px
>>6421219
Well there are at least two cheeki breeky fuckers here and one last thread.

Also >>6417699 with the jam door removed on flywheel blasters works out best. Don't know why you're all hung up on sprinters when you could basically get your internal mag fix from a shell mod while still being able to swap.
>>
>>6421596
a nuu
>>
What's the best CS pistol?
>>
File: 71xzcwCrFYL._SL1500_.jpg (141KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71xzcwCrFYL._SL1500_.jpg
141KB, 1500x1500px
>>6421434
Why do you lie, anon?
>>
>>6421911
CS?
>>
>>6421965
>he doesn't know the official naming scheme
>>
>>6421971
Is there a chart
>>
>>6421981
No, but it's pretty basic if you look at the guns.
REV = revolving barrel
CS = clip system
And so on
>>
>>6422024
>CS
>clips
That's strange, they clearly load magazines :^)
>>
>>6422044
They are toys for children, anon.
>>
File: DSCN0348.jpg (180KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0348.jpg
180KB, 1200x900px
>>6412327
Do you have a link for the Accufakes, anon? I wasn't able to find 'em. Have you had the chance to test 'em?

>None of them even let me know they weren't coming.
Ugh, that's the worst.

>>6412601
There are 24 packs for $9.99 MSRP, which is still fairly awful, haha. I hope they start offering them in reasonably priced 75 or 100 packs, or that the Accufakes anon mentioned turned out good, because these darts shoot so darn well.

>>6414687
Say that to me at a Nerf war not online and see what happens! Haha, well, considering I've never been to a Nerf war that probably wouldn't go so great either.

>>6418560
>>6418648
I love it too! But yeah, it can get quirky with older darts, especially the bottom two barrels.

>>6419671
Anon, since you've opened one up, can you tell me if Roughcuts have grease inside of them? After extended firing, my Roughcut used to leak a little bit of grease from the spot Cyclops is pointing to, where the orange and white plastic meet.

Doesn't do it anymore, though. All leaked out I guess, haha.
>>
>>6422254
>Do Rough cuts have grease inside of them?

Other than demonic constructs too diabolical for the mortal mind to comprehend there is nothing but grease inside Roughcuts. Every gear, the inside the plunger tubes, the outside the plunger tubes, the sears for the plunger tubes, the interior part of the trigger, the screw posts, the screw holes, the springs, literally everything is greased up.

That spot is about where the smart AR distribution piece is, so it was probably some of the excess grease in the plunger tube getting extruded out.
>>
>>6422049
We want them to grow up well educated.
>>
i'd love to buy nerf guns again but i havent used any since i was like 12 and people would bully me for being such a child
>>
>>6422318
So Roughcuts are demonic devices lubed by the tears of the damned! Haha, thanks for the answer, anon.

>>6422413
Dude, buy one, they're so much fun. If someone laughs at you, hand them the blaster and let them fire some shots off. I guarantee you they'll start smiling.
>>
>>6422413
Get one and modify it crazily, then let them see how childish it can be.
>>
>>6422413

I've never owned a nerf gun until 2 weeks ago

Someone at the office bought Zombie Strike Double Blaster

I now own a Strongarm, a Disruptor, and I'm now looking to buy a Barrel Break and I'm heavily considering customizing them
>>
>>6422413
>people would bully me
Shoot them first. Preferably with something that hits over 100fps.
>>
>buy secondhand blaster
>alright lets open this up to do some maintenance
>there are darts inside the fucking thing
>>
>>6422465
Also on assignment at an office that likes to have NERF fights for some reason. Guess I'll have to show up to fit into the culture and get to know my team better and all.

In turn I'm looking at getting the CS-18 rapidstrike and some spare mags. Like not having to pump and aim it all the time and not going to mod it.

Specifically I'm wondering how quickly it chews up ammo? That is, can you get it to fire controllable bursts without much annoying recoil? In all the reviews I've seen they just go through the entire mag in the firing test which was pretty damn fast. Going through all the mags in a minute or two would be pretty stupid. Hoping you can get 3-4 round bursts with it.
>>
>>6422829
Rapidstrike shoots 3 darts per second stock. Not that fast. You're probably seeing mod showcase videos where they get them up to 15 ish.
>>
>>6422829
>Without much annoying recoil
This is nerf, recoil isn't really a thing, aside from *maybe* some beefy homemades
>>
File: 0vVFec3.jpg (215KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
0vVFec3.jpg
215KB, 1440x2560px
I like this blaster more now, but I think it needs some more... copper or brown.
>>
>>6423095
F-U-T-U-R-E
>>
>>6422829
The Rapidstrike is really nice. Most automatics don't really like firing single shots, but the Rapidstrike is practically designed to do it. The pusher arm, the mechanism that pushes darts from the magazine into the flywheels that actually launch the dart, has an automatic return so just doing one quick pull of the trigger won't mistime the pusher arm leaving it out like some other automatics, it will always handle a single shot very well. And you can of course hold the trigger down and empty it at a decent rate.

The only downside to the Rapidstrike is it is kind of big. It has a very nice collapsible stock that actually has a very solid open position that will probably break before it collapses under pressure. But, it's built-in to the blaster and the collapsed position isn't very short. It also has a lot of rail space (4 rails on all sides of the foregrip and 1 on the carry handle), so the foregrip is fairly long. Might want to consider the size before bringing it in for an office Nerf fight.
>>
>>6423099

PEW PEW PEW
>>
>>6419871
I've seen these before but didn't know you sold them. What does one of these puppies usually go for? I'm not picky about colors/aesthetics so if I just wanted to add one to a run?
>>
File: rs3_105[1].jpg (255KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
rs3_105[1].jpg
255KB, 1024x768px
>>6423199
$140 + Shipping.

Message me on eBay or elsewhere as to how you want me to contact you once inventory is about to become available.

I should have 6 more in stock in 2 or 3 weeks.
>>
>>6415361
>missing the point
A normal day at 4chan
>>
Trying to do a 3-cylinders Maverick mod, but don't feel like buying two extra Mavericks to take apart. It's 2017. Is there still anyplace to buy spare Maverick turrets?
Alternately, is there a 3d-printable model anywhere?
>>
>>6406822
>primary
Rebelle guardian angel w/out the silly fake bow (I like slamfire shotguns)
>sidearm
Buzzbee tek-3 (inb4 casuals complaining about piss-poor range; if you are firing your sidearm at range, you're doing it wrong)
>backup & melee
Buzzbee flintlock & off-brand foam cutlass. Arrr.
>>
>>6412327
I've been looking to get a bunch myself come my next paycheck. I've heard nothing but good reviews from the Yamix accufakes so I've got my fingers crossed.

>>6422254
https://www.amazon.com/Bullets-Yamix-300-Dart-N-Strike-AccuStrike/dp/B071ZB9G3S
>>
>>6423337

They are pretty swell. My 8kg Ret fires them like lasers.

Speaking of darts

>explain to my group time and time again that accuracy is 99.99% the dart, and has next to nothing to do with the blaster at our levels of play
>DUDE THIS GUN IS SO ACCURATE
>U NEED TO FIX THE RIFLING IN THIS GUN, IT DOESNT SHOOT VERY ACCURATELY

Ugh
>>
I kinda want a blue Longshot just like I had when I was a kid. New ones are so expensive though.
>>
>>6423258
>>6423451
Just go to your Goodwill/Savers and pick them up for 2-3 dollars each.
>>
>>6408593
How did they make the one eye look so huge?
>>
>>6423476
Optical illusion from all the black makeup surrounding it. There's also contacts that help eyes open up a little more.
>>
>>6421911
Stryfe.
>Whats the best CS everything?
>>
>>6423536
Other than being the smallest flywheel blaster out of the box, does the Styfe have any real advantage over any other semi-auto flywheel? Does it have better internals than say, the Modulus or Demolisher?
>>
>>6423472
>"where can I get spare turrets without buying a whole blaster?"
>"you can get a whole blaster"
Anon...

no, really, I have reasons (which I dont wanna blog about) not to want to buy a whole blaster but to get a spare turret instead. Any help?
>>
>>6423617
two pieces of round plexiglass drilled to hold 6 pieces of piping?
>>
>>6423617
Leddit.com/r/nerfexchange
>>
>>6423736
>has never seen a Maverick up close and/or thinks the barrels turn by pixie magic. Likely "and".
>>6423756
>plebbit
Pffffffft.

>>6423617
can't help with buying spare ones, but here's a full 3D model
https://grabcad.com/library/nerf-maverick-1
>>
>>6423594
Nope. The stryfe/modulus/demolisher are the same internally but with a different shell. I prefer the stryfe over the modulus or demolisher because of is small size but the abilty to add to it and make it bigger with accessories. You cant make the modulus smaller, but you can make the stryfe bigger and you have choice in how to do it with different front barrels, stocks, grips etc
>>
>>6423129
I think the Rapidstrike has one of the best stocks in the game, and the fact that it's collapsible is amazing. But the foregrip/rail thing is backwards. It has a long foregrip because that's where the batteries are, so they just threw the rails there because the space was available. But if you want to mod it, you can cut down the Rapidstrike to probably one of the smallest full-auto blasters there is. Everything behind the pistol grip and ahead of the flywheels go, and you relocate the batteries to the side.

>>6423451
$25 is expensive for a Longshot (Zombie version)?

>>6423476
Makeup is amazing, even though I campaign for girls going natural.

>>6423594
Shortest most efficient name. Gets the point across with one syllable instead of three.
>>
>>6423800
Where are you mounting the cylinders anyways?
>>
>>6423829
>(Zombie version)
Disgusting.
>>
>>6424260
just paint it blue lmao
>>
>>6424260
>$25 + can of spray paint
>>
>>6424383
>>6424272
>missing the bipod
>>
>>6423266
>Buzzbee flintlock & off-brand foam cutlass. Arrr.
I think loadout should include a grappling line thrower so you can swing from a rope for boarding. Has Hasbro ever built a working one?
>>
File: magpul.png (319KB, 452x711px) Image search: [Google]
magpul.png
319KB, 452x711px
Has anyone tried this handle (and a spray can) to turn a Secret Shot into pic related?
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2412141
description says some blaster modification is needed. How much?
>>
>>6424611
(I wish more than one pic could be posted at the same ime)
>>
>>6424252
>>6423617 here.
A Maverick, and I don't want to have two non-functional ones left behind. Because of reasons.

Also, no blasters at local trift stores (except a fucking recolored 6 x Tek-3 set from Toys'r'us), so printing a turret is actually cheaper for me than buying a second-hand Mav at ebay. Might try the model of >>6423800 if no seller of vintage turrets is left (likely).
>>
What sort of paint do people use to paint their guns? Plenty of cheap spray paint around but is it going to scratch off at the slightest touch?
>>
>>6424614
first sald lightly so the primer has where to hold

Then either use plastic primer, THEN paint

Or use paint designed to be its own primer - wheelhub paint from auto shops works great, but the number of colors is very limited; just silver and flat grey.
>>
>>6424619
I have some of the paint + primer in one from a costume I did earlier this year. They dont have much in matte though
>>
File: Nerf.png (36KB, 226x367px) Image search: [Google]
Nerf.png
36KB, 226x367px
I tried buying this from Walmart, but they were out of stock.

>>6424611
Why would you want a Deploy? The only surprise would be finding someone that really believes that suitcase is just a flashlight.

>>6424614
If you can find real vinyl dye, that would be the best. It literally dyes the plastic; protection against gouging.

Otherwise, clean surface (dirt and oil), prime, paint, clear coat (optional). Multiple light coats is preferable to heavy coats. At some point, you'll either get used to paint wear (adds character) or get good at touch-ups.
>>
>>6424639
Would it be possible to dye the shell silver, then paint over it? So any scratches or scuffs to the paint leaves the silver shell showing?
>>
>>6424639
>Deploy
why the fuck not? It has good looks. It's not as if we're *actually* trying to infiltrate anywhere for fucking real
>>
>>6424742
try a thorough sanding, then >>6424619 (silver wheelhub paint), then pain over it
>>
I'm considering building a 1:1 scale M41A pulse rifle around a nerf blaster. Any sugestions for which one to use for rifle and launcher?
And yes, I do plan to strap it to a supersoaker moded as a M240 flamethrower
>>
>>6424898
Rapidstrike or a Longshot for the carry handle, and that's about all I can think of. The SPAS-12 pump grip and Mp5 style telescoping stock are going to have to be custom made or sourced from pulse rifle replica kits or airsoft parts.
>>
Argos has demolishers in clearance, anything particularly bad about them or is it just cos they're old?
>>
>>6425171
I imagine they are just making room for new stock. Nothing wrong with it that I've heard, just a big ol' stryfe with a grande launcher.
>>
>>6424932
All the externals (including handle) are going to be custom made from 3D model. Myquestin was more of "which blaster can fit inside". Mainly for the grenade launcher. The Demolisher 2-in-1 seems a logical first step, but might be too big to fit.
>>
File: Nerf Reactor.jpg (9KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
Nerf Reactor.jpg
9KB, 185x185px
>>6425214
>small launcher for big grenade
>pump action that doesn't protude a lot underneath
>handle and trigger at the rear
>4 shots
Nigga, only option is going fucking old school
>>
>>6425214
>>6425259
alternative: Mega darts as stand-in for grenades and use a Magnus
>>
>>6425214
Any blaster will fit inside a custom pulse rifle body. They will all cut down to pistol size (full auto included). I don't know if a Magnus with internal magazine will fit inside the launcher, but a single shot MEGA will at the very least.
>>
>>6424611
Is that thing nodded or just repainted? I would love to upgrade my custom mini mischief to something like that.
>>
>>6397216
Are...are they finally rereleasing the Longstrike? Will I finally be able to buy one without insane markups?
>>
>>6426078
I don't think so. That's just the old Whiteout series Longstrike, which I regret not getting, along with the Whiteout Maverick.
>>
File: handle with holes.png (1015KB, 1535x763px) Image search: [Google]
handle with holes.png
1015KB, 1535x763px
>>6425983
That's a stock photo of a magpul, I *said* >>6424611 that I was gonna print the custom handle of that link to turn a SS into that.

Just printed the thing. PROTIP: don't use PLA, that handle seems to be meant for ABS. The mountig holes are too close to the wall for PLA. Will need to glue the handle to the bolts instead of bolting it. SInce I'll likely have to hotglue the handle to the top anyways, doesn't look like too much of a problem.

Don't think I'll do many internal mods - that thing already shoots pretty well for its size with the original spring, and I don't feel like tampering with an inteligent AR. Mod will be external; that handle looks like it'll double well as a sight, so I'll add a front bead and elevation sight slots to the back. (That, and the flashlight /lasersight combo at front). The lack of any kind of sights is maybe the only real flaw of that blaster
>>
>>6424614

I use Krylon, and it's held up fairly well unless I've clanged something hard against a wall. Even at that, it doesn't always chip if you do it right.

Want to know how to get past worrying about a damage done paint job? Weathering. Find some metallic silver model and dry brush as you see fit. You won't be as concerned with dings and dents if your blaster is SUPPOSED to look like hell!

Jokes aside, weathering is great. I didn't like it at first, but a conservative amount of weathering can really make a blaster pop and give it some depth. Don't go 3A with it is what I think I'm trying to say. And even if you do, that has its place. Just not my style
>>
>>6426121
Damn. I really want a Longstrike. Such a cool looking gun.
>>
is the dart tag era just before nstrike?
>>
Holy shit, the foregrip that comes with The Modulus is so fucking ergonomic and comfortable.
>>
>>6427710
folding one?
>>
>>6425214
Better option
not Nerf but Hasbro after all
https://www.amazon.com/Angry-Birds-Star-Wars-Launcher/dp/B00AKMZWX8
>>
Just got a Dartfire for my daughter and made the horrible mistake of test-firing it myself.
Horrible mistake because I've become adicted to the double-action semiauto (flywheel semiautos tend to jam and need batts, not my thing).
So, of course, I'm oh SO getting one for myself and taking the soaker part away to be my new sidearm (primary being one of those 18-shot three-barrel mods that were popular enough for Hasbro to release the Doominator and turn my modded blaster obsolete (damn you, Hasbro!).

Has anyone taken one of dem Dartfires apart?

What kind of springs can it take? Would a Hammershot 6-shot kit fit, or does it use a different spinner?
>>
>>6428121
there's a fully functional, self-contained, tiny blaster hidden beneath the shell, just asking for a custom reshell
bonus points if using a cowboy toy for such reshell
other than that, seems to have VERY little room for modification
>>
File: rebelle pdw.jpg (202KB, 1748x1536px) Image search: [Google]
rebelle pdw.jpg
202KB, 1748x1536px
>>6426390 here
Tested fit of the piece. Very good fit, but the handle is made for child hands - it would need to be taller for mines. The "blaster modification needed" the piece mentions seems to be that, for a bolt to go through the holes, it needs removal of the two screws that hold the handle mount together, plus drilling through the plastic shroud of the screws - only advantage over just gluing the handle seems to be posibility of removal. Dunno if I'll bother with that.
Also, there's no currently room for a flashlight because the oversized jewel button gets in the way - I guess it's Dremmel time.
Next step, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg
>>
File: 71eXf+8G2ML._SL1500_[1].jpg (144KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71eXf+8G2ML._SL1500_[1].jpg
144KB, 1500x1500px
>>6427720
No, the fixed one that comes with the blaster.

The "Drop Grip"
>>
>>6428305
You know, I thought the same thing too. It felt magnificently sculpted for a foregrip. But after trying it out on a blaster a few times, I found the sculpt is a tad "wrong" for my hands, which made the whole thing uncomfortable. That finger ridge is just in the wrong spot for me.

I'm not into foregrips on Nerf blasters, but I think the straight one from the Retaliator is the most universal inoffensive for everyone.
>>
>>6429038
stampede bipod takes the cake on my end, nothing like drum mag lmg builds
>>
>>6429090
This. Best part is it came in a great kit with awesome value, including a full auto electric springer, 3 18 stick mags, the bipod, and a blast shield.
>>
>>6429178
Nstrike kit best kit
>>
>>6429178
>>6429873

Friend of mine always tells the story about how we were playing at night once and he was having a stampede. He ran out of ammo, but of course it still made that horrific sound. He said he chased two guys for a good 30 seconds just firing blanks. Great times, great times.
>>
>>6429941

*using a stampede
>>
>>6429943
Sounds like he was having a stampede too.
>>
>>6429941
Top kek
>>6429873
35 drum and stock vs 25 drum. What're you doing Hasbro?
>>
File: IMG_1868.jpg (22KB, 385x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1868.jpg
22KB, 385x223px
>>6430033
35 and stock is waaaaaay better, but aside from that ridge on the back, the 25 is the better made drum.
35 was primarily made to feed the rare side-loading blaster, hence why they're lopsided motherfuckers. I think that metal strip thing is weaker in it too.
+10 dart capacity will always trump ergonomics given the lack of alternatives however. It's just that the 35 has feed issues.

That raider stock is GOAT tho. Should have included it or that delicious super soaker stock. Pic related.
>>
>>6428132
OK, going for this. Got TWO extra Dartfires, I think will use pieces of the actual shell for the reshell, because it's already shaped for the tiny blaste rand the pistol grip already loks revolver-like.

Will post pics unless it's a total failure. If so I'll post cautionary tales instead.
>>
Where the fuck is the pics and news of new NErf shit?
It's been months since we saw anything.

What happened to that new Accustrike sniper? the one like the current sniper that's Bolt Action or whatever but has a magazine?
>>
>>6431646
The Mega Twinshock (5x2 Mega Roughcut) and Modulus Regulator (1/3/Full select fire flywheel) only just showed up on their eBay webstore, the Accustrike Raptorstrike (Accustrike Longshot with no attachments) should be soon.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nerf-N-Strike-Mega-Twinshock-/322597848431

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nerf-Modulus-Regulator-/222584996330
>>
>>6431646
News and pics about the new blasters are everywhere. They're scheduled for Fall release, but people have been able to get them early in other countries.
>>
File: 159437_1 (1).jpg (23KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
159437_1 (1).jpg
23KB, 490x490px
>>6431646
>sniper blaster
>no top rail to mount scope

Are they seriously this retarded?
>>
>>6432668
Yes, yes they are.

The flip up thing should have been a rail attachment and it should totally have a top rail.
>>
>>6432668
>>6432681
They have to think about the shekels being saved...
>>
>>6433203
But by adding 1/2 a cent worth of plastic for a rail, they can also shill the accessory packs at exorbitant prices.

These guys are fucking brain-dead.
>>
>>6432668
>implying nerf scopes are actually useful
>>
>>6433203
They did it so you'd be forced to use the flip up sight gimmick
>>
So what do people think of the Alphahawk?

Looks like a nice sort of carbine, and I liked the look of the little short bolt action thing for it, and I love the revolver chamber, very borderlands.
>>
>>6433330
this
>>
>>6433330
They look nice though. That's the whole point behind most of the accessory packs, it's all about the tacti-cool market.
>>
>>6433334
Beautiful blaster but just another spectre reshell.
Only thing it really has going for it is looks and darts like a hot bimbo with a rich daddy.
>>
>>6433334

I almost bought one just based on looks to actually war with, but I'm a lefty, and the cyclinder only swings out on the left side, so...
>>
About how toxic is sawing and sanding ABS plastic?
>>
>>6436133
Don't stort it like cocaine and you should be fine.
>>
>>6436133
Oil the blade if you're worried about dust. It also works as lube.
>>
>>6434017
It looks and feels really nice.
Nice and snug against the shoulder, grip isn't too small like some other blasters, the action feels and sound really nice. It's probably the best feeling "rifle" style blaster I've ever held in my hands.

But the low power means that you need to be closer, and the lower ammo and revolving magazine means you'll spend a significant amount of time reloading. Obviously if you really want to use it you'd need to do that whole mavrick quick reload modification to it.
>>
>>6436133
just do it in an open, well vented area and you'll be fine
>>
>>6436133
not as bad as sawing and sanding TATP
>>
File: IMG_1904.jpg (76KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1904.jpg
76KB, 800x600px
>>6436536
Don't even.
The resources you'd need to improve that underpowered reshell wouldn't justify the improvements unless you were just doing it for the memes.

Take a page from the Longstrike and Centurion.
The only real future this blaster has for it is hacked up into pieces to make a better blaster look good.
>>
File: 20170724_142925.jpg (811KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170724_142925.jpg
811KB, 2048x1536px
>>6431333 here.
Know what? it's looking good. It only needs some epoxy and two screws to affix the handle quite solidly to the shell around the internals.

It's not for small hands, but it works good enough for me as it's now (I do have big hands). All that remains is some cosmetic modification.

I'll likely add a longer, revolve-like barrel for the guns akimbo, cowboy look. The beauty if it all is that the water plunger is already a tube of the right diameter and includes pieces of plastic shaped to fit it for support. This water blaster has almost all the pieces needed to modify it already included in the package.
>>
PSA boys. Buzz Bee has a blue version of the Thermal Hunter called the "Interceptor" that's now popping up at Kmarts. It's a Kmart exclusive. No thermal scope, but it comes with 2 mags and 30 darts. I bought one and it's quite comfy. Seems to hit high 70s fps.
>>
I was given a crossbolt as a gift for Christmas or my birthday one year. Unfortunately, it had so many locks in place that it became unusable after about 20 minutes or something like that, and I wasn't able to un-jam it. I'm looking forward to buying a bug attack crossbow to spiritually replace it. The bug attack crossbow's cheep, according to Coop they fire hard, and I highly doubt there'll be so many locks that the blaster will be unusable like the crossbolt since it's not Nerf brand. :)
>>
>>6431333
>cautionary tales
Here's one. Do NOT place the front bolt where I placed mine in >>6439088 - interferes with recovery spring, almost wrecked it. Put it more to the front - right over the inside support is a good place.
>>
>>6402386
I've never Nerf generaled before. What's EAT?
>>
File: 41CUgMNQX4L._SL500_AC_SS350_[1].jpg (16KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
41CUgMNQX4L._SL500_AC_SS350_[1].jpg
16KB, 350x350px
>>6442140
Elite Alpha Trooper, a Nerf blaster. Notable for being a pump action, magazine fed, and having slam fire.
>>
>>6442151
Neato. Next question: what's slam fire?

Also, is there a glossary of Nerf terms somewhere?
>>
>>6442565
And as long as I'm at it, I have an old Nerf retaliator (pic related) that jams a lot, even with nothing loaded in it - the slide will lock up.

Any advice for fixing that?
>>
>>6442565
Slam fire is a function that allows slightly more rapid fire by holding down the trigger and cycling the action. Depending on the device, it could fire on the prime or the return.

Some of the terminology is shared with firearms, airsoft, and/or paintball. Most of the Nerf specific terms are blaster nicknames.

>>6442573
When does the jam occur? Is it somewhat random or can you force conditions to cause it reliably, if so what are those conditions? Have you opened it up previously?

Broad spectrum answer would be look up a pictures of the internals or a video of someone dissembling it and compare that to what yours looks like and see if something is broken or out of alignment.
>>
File: 20170725_215309.jpg (3MB, 3783x1649px) Image search: [Google]
20170725_215309.jpg
3MB, 3783x1649px
>>6433334
>Borderlands is only reason I bought it.
>Use it in office battles/hand it out at bigger events.

It's a fine rifle, the chamber jams up a bit when trying to reload, but it's not something you can't force out quickly.
>>
>>6442565
There's the nerf wiki
>>
>>6442585
Thanks for the answers. I never thought about just opening it up and taking a look. I didn't even know there was such a big modding community for this stuff.

Just what I needed: another money-sink.
>>
>>6443600
Its a deep, dark and wonderful rabbit hole. Give it a year and you'll have a stryfe running on a lipo
>>
Best way to fix a broken trigger. Go!

I got a friend who bought a Nerf scout pistol for $20 because he didn't know better and his birthday is coming up. I got the rest of the unity system and I'm gonna give it to him but the plastic ring on the top of the hornet's trigger snapped and epoxy didn't help. Probably didn't align that indexing thing right... anyway shit's fucked. I got more epoxy and epoxy putty.
>>
File: Voidcaster.jpg (19KB, 625x404px) Image search: [Google]
Voidcaster.jpg
19KB, 625x404px
Saw the Nemesis and TwinShock out in the wild. Also those Buzzbee precision darts. $9 for 35.

Also saw the Voidcaster. It's basically a 4-shot smart-AR double action. Looks like double-actions are coming back.
>>
File: image.jpg .jpg (214KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg .jpg
214KB, 1600x1067px
>>6445225
I'm guessing you mean the plastic ring circled in red?

Looks like there's a lot of space in the shell around it, so I guess a big old glob of epoxy putty should work. Lightly sand the parts of the trigger that the epoxy will contact so it adheres better, let it fully cure, then give it an extra day or so, then drill out the smallest hole you can get the trigger wire to fit through and pray.

Or if you want to go all out, get some casting plastic (Coop772 on Youtube swears by Smooth-Cast 65D, 23 bucks on Amazon for almost 2 pounds of the stuff) and make a custom mold of the trigger and cast a replacement trigger.

*Ignore the black arrow, it was the best picture I could get off Google.
>>
>>6445536
Thanks anon.
>>
My sentinel died so I threw its spring into my pump tri-strike and damn, it's a beast.

>>6445225
Hey anon, my hornet's busted and I'm using it for integration fodder. Where do you live? If it's not too far I might be able to send you the trigger
>>
File: gojoe[1].gif (29KB, 1391x935px) Image search: [Google]
gojoe[1].gif
29KB, 1391x935px
Anyone want to come up with their own Caliburn color scheme?

I'm running out of filament soon and haven't decided what colors the next production run will be.
>>
File: 2326183_ProductDescription[1].jpg (45KB, 350x253px) Image search: [Google]
2326183_ProductDescription[1].jpg
45KB, 350x253px
>>6446755
Unity Power System, Red and Gray
>>
>>6446755
Pink and lavender.

Gotta appeal to the cunny squad.
>>
>>6446755
N-Strike Canary Yellow?
>>
>>6446755
4chan YotsubaB or gb2reddit AlienBlue
>>
>>6446755
Bright fucking neon green and pink tiger stripe came with blue splotches.
>>
>>6445373

The SuperSoaker Dartfire was a double-action as well, 5-shot revolver.
>>
File: cowboy dartfire.jpg (379KB, 2540x1419px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy dartfire.jpg
379KB, 2540x1419px
>>6447261
Yep. One that it's quite easy to minimise into a handgun. Being done ITT. See >>6439088

Update. FInished the cosmetic modifications of the shell. Used part of the green handguard to plug the open rear of the shell, and a simple metal strip and lots of putty to (removably) affix a cosmetic barrel extension to the front (made, as mentioned, with parts of the water pump). Also did cut two strips from the lower part of the original shell (with matching pegs and holes) to be the new, self-closing bottom of the handgun. The only thing (other than bolts and putty) not from the original shell was two cheap L-section strips of PVC to help close the bottom.

All that remains is sanding and paintjob. Well, and doing it anew with the other Dartfire for two-hands cowboy shooting.

Shoots remarkably good, even with the cosmetic barrel. Trigger pull is not as hard as you'd expect, and accuraccy is as horrible as any other Nerf gun - which for a sidearm is all that's needed.
>>
>>6447327
Doesn't look "!cowboy" enough because the internals' top bulge pevents from placing it inside the shell of any actual Far West toy gun, but it's more than enough for the feeling, or for a steampunkish look (not that I'm all that fan of steampunk, but at least it is a revolver, and not a "ray gun" with nonfunctional, nonsnensic gears and lightbulbs all over).

Will paint it a simple silver coat, first answer gets a choice of fake wood, fake horn or fake mother-of-pearl handle.
>>
>>6446903
>implying pink, lavender and chrome aren't the MANLIEST colours EVER
I bet your RUA scores suck.
>>
>>6447332
>>6447338
This will be, pink, lavender and chrome handle.
Because, "Is your masculinity threatened? Then you're not man enough to play."
>>
File: aesthetic.gif (29KB, 1391x935px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic.gif
29KB, 1391x935px
>>6446903
Let's just go full aesthetic
>>
File: ups.gif (29KB, 1391x935px) Image search: [Google]
ups.gif
29KB, 1391x935px
>>6446782
Light gray seems to be a rare color in PLA filament. So I'll have to keep looking for it.
>>
File: larami.gif (29KB, 1391x935px) Image search: [Google]
larami.gif
29KB, 1391x935px
>>6446908
How about a Larami Super Soaker color scheme instead?
>>
File: wehxty6da39zndacg9th.png (2MB, 1800x832px) Image search: [Google]
wehxty6da39zndacg9th.png
2MB, 1800x832px
>Nerf War
>Fire your Nerf blaster at their deck, send every card knocked off to the graveyard, and inflict half damage to your opponent for each.
Holy shit.
>>
>>6448172
>fully stocked Hailfire
that card needs to be nerfed
>>
>>6447422
>no orange tip

Are you trying to get girls killed?
>>
>>6448222
MGTOW brother!
>>
>>6448222
Can you imagine the officer in court trying to explain that he felt threatened for his life by a pink and teal object? That would be awesome.
>>
>>6448172
600$. I'm honestly considering it. Sneak it into a casual EDH game and I'm sure my friends would accept it at least one time
>>
File: rs3_107.jpg (75KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
rs3_107.jpg
75KB, 800x450px
>>6447436
>>
>>6446755
Dark Brown and Neon Blue. Gimme dat Jakob's aesthetic. Or Neon Blue/Construction Yellow, I just like Borderlands.
>>
>>6448172
What am I looking at here?
>>
>>6449060
The perfect trolling potential
>>
>>6446755
RED AND BLACK
FULL ON EDGY
>>
>>6448172
Seriously, I want those cards. Where can I find them?
>>
>>6446908
>>
>>6449706
$600 at Hascon.
>>
File: devil[1].gif (29KB, 1391x935px) Image search: [Google]
devil[1].gif
29KB, 1391x935px
>>6449471
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>6449934
I'm not sure if I like that. Looks like a DeWalt tool.
>>
File: 1393094334575.jpg (135KB, 1296x736px) Image search: [Google]
1393094334575.jpg
135KB, 1296x736px
>>6450147
Dont talk shit about DeWalt
>>
>>6450147
Oh shit.

Can you make Makita blue?
>>
>>6450180
Some of the glow-in-the-dark blues seem to be the nearest match.
>>
>>6446755

I admit that I don't plan on buying one (beautiful work, just not my group's level of play), but I'd love to see how primary black/secondary yellow would look.
>>
>>6451276
If you wanted one at a lower performance lever for safety reasons (especially for indoor wars) the way to address that is to print the RAM component with a more restrictive inner diameter. I will try to experiment with that in the next month since it has been asked before.

The design as-is is really intended for NIC wars which are largely outdoors and involve engaging targets from beyond 60 feet. So muzzle velocities of around 200 fps (or more) are typical.

The Caliburn design can manage to hit those speeds even with cheap full-length darts. There also the bonus of being able to load up to four darts into the barrel should you want to.
>>
File: yellowfever.gif (28KB, 1391x935px) Image search: [Google]
yellowfever.gif
28KB, 1391x935px
>>6451276
>black/yellow
first image upload was fucked up.
>>
File: 1412788490113.jpg (168KB, 432x585px) Image search: [Google]
1412788490113.jpg
168KB, 432x585px
A rayven can be modded exactly like a stryfe right?
just got one and everything seems promising
>>
>>6451698
Same as any flywheeler. The cages aren't the same, but that's what the open flywheel project is for.
Rewire with Dean's connector, Meshiel for 2S lipo battery, Wolverine for 3S.
>>
Walcom, Drac, Coop, Captain Xavier, Jangular, and [insert MTB player] get dropped into a free for all with whatever loadout they want. Who wins?
>>
>>6453251
Xavier. He has enough toys to outdo the rest.
Coop's tactics would be a close second.

Also, new thread when?
>>
>>6453251
>BAP BA DO BAAAAM BE DEEP BO DOOO
>HEY GUYS ITS DRAC HERE IVE JUST BEEN DROPPED INTO A FREE FOR ALL AREA
>>
>>6453272

I think I would personally root for Walcom just because his shit is so unorthodox most of the time. Jangular gets my next vote just for being a cool guy. I like Coop but I find his flywheel master race stuff quite boring and cookie cutter. Drac I don't really like at all for some reason.
>>
>>6453251
Walcom is out in the first fifteen swims due to clogged arteries but wipes out Xavier and Jang with heavily modded blasters. Drac also drops out early because well its drac, and coop reevaluates his being, taking another 6 months.

The winning move in foam flinging is not to play.
>>
File: rs3_110.jpg (192KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
rs3_110.jpg
192KB, 1200x675px
Hey kid. I'm a computer.
>>
>>6442573
What I did is I took the internals of my Retaliator and put them into a Longstrike
>>6446755
Green and purple. Thanks in advance, doc
>>
>>6454527
Yo you actually made it >>6446755
>>
File: 20170731_001515.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170731_001515.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
Working on turning it to pump
>>
>>6454527
Stop over downloading me
>>
>>6454788
>Green and purple. Thanks in advance, doc
For your daily Nerf dose?
>>
I used to have a Nerf hatchet but lost it and use a dollar store foam pirate sword that ripped in half now.

Does anyone like Nerf melee?

Are their any good foam weapons anymore that don't require me to go to a real larp?

Any stories about using melee in a Nerf war?
>>
>>6456119
I like the Air Warriors ones. They used to cost $4. Now they cost $5 because they light up. I got a Trojan short sword and two blue katanas because you'll never know when you need to strap them on your back and brood.
>>
File: IMG_1964.jpg (26KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1964.jpg
26KB, 220x220px
>>6456729 #
How are they? They look to be discontinued.

Saw a group with pic related who said they got them for $3 each. They seemed very sturdy and the foam was firm enough that one a kid bite half way through worked just as well.
This is compared to those awful dollar store swords that have a drink straw for a core.
Definitely beefier than that one remaining Zstrike sword some stores still stock.
>>
File: 20170717_220609.jpg (809KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170717_220609.jpg
809KB, 2048x1536px
>>6456119
>>6423266 here
>Buzzbee flintlock & off-brand foam cutlass. Arrr.
I got some rather sturdy off-brand Chinese-made cutlass in a rather strong foam and with a nasty-looking pirate skull in the fluorescent pink handle. Bought two for 4 bucks. Stings a bit, but not too much - and is sturdy as hell.
If you happen to find a similar one, go for it.
>>
>>6456119
>Any stories about using melee in a Nerf war?
What about-
>5-on-5 "civil war" with long-arm single shots
>suddenly, a scream
>FIX - BAYONETS!!!!
>ohcrap.jpg
>therewasgreatrejoicing.gif
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.