[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Havoc staff. Hi I am Brian Flynn. I will hold onto your money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: 2017-06-26-17-38-07-17260524.jpg (14KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-26-17-38-07-17260524.jpg
14KB, 298x169px
Havoc staff. Hi I am Brian Flynn. I will hold onto your money for a year. Havoc staff. Instead of sending your preordered toys on time I will make excuses and delay shipping date. While we are at it, Havoc Staff, that collector friendly packaging we promised, well as its going to mean I only make lots of money, not lots and lots so I have changed my mind and changed the packaging to normal blister on card. You won't mind I am sure. As I have your preorder money for classics and filmation as well, keep a look out for my wacky videos for any info on what I may change with those. Actually, I wont give any useful info there so wait and see what other surprises we have for you after you receive them. Havoc staff
>>
Any news on when these are being shipped from super 7?
>>
>>6391858
(I don't think it's actually Brian Flynn)
>>
>delays stuff with arbitrary excuses
>preorder only in small time frames, won't make extra stock to sell like a normal store
>forces preorders on entire waves
>slaps the phrase NOT A TOY on their toy packages

Sure are so much better than Mattel were. I generally think Hasbro and Neca fanboys are blind, but Super7 fanboys are really suffering the Stockholm Syndrome hard.

If MOTUC were really even that profitable anymore, Mattel would have stuck to it. The fact they handed it off to some small timer company didn't come up as a red flag to anyone? The fact they had to relaunch with reissues of main characters is telling, if they'd opened with their "he got one episode" new lineup no one but competists would have much cared.
>>
>>6391858
They've shipped from warehouses. Some German retailer paid extra to get their pallet drop shipped faster. All 20 actual fans and the 200 scalpers who bought 98% of them will have them soon. You'll know it when eBay gets flooded with hundreds of listings.
>>
>>6391959
It's been so long that I just now realized I had preordered the Ram Man figure and totally forgot about it. At this point, I'll be surprised if it ever shows up.
>>
>>6391961
Look, I know you're too poor to buy four whole figures even with a payment plan and couldn't find time in a full month to order, but that doesn't mean all orders were placed by scalpers.
>>
>>6391961
Oh, wait, you're not even talking the Filmation set, are you? Ultimates were sold separately, so you must be really poor. You're also a slow poke who didn't buy them before bug now that they've slowed down for you you're mad about that too. Geez, those are some issues, man.
>>
>>6391976
See this is the only really valid complaint. They've dragged their asses long enough. What a two bit operation Super7 is...
>>
How much would retooling for the havoc staff really cost them?
>>
Saying you're going to do collector clam shell packaging and then never mentioning you're actually going to just use blister cards is pretty bullshit.
>>
>He-Man and Faker in the same wave of a collector-centric expensive niche toyline

That's really pathetic.
>>
>>6391959
>>forces preorders on entire waves
This is a bigger problem than they realize. They are shoving in big characters because well, they are often what sells more than the others. But when they force a whole wave together, that means past collectors see a wave and go "Oh, well I already have half these guys." Even if they are improved versions, people aren't going to look and see that for themselves if they lose interest before they even bother.
>>
>>6391959
After nearly 10 years, hardcore completionists are all that matter and are the ones supporting this niche as fuck line.
>>
>>6391858
Starting to ship July 1st. This was covered by Super 7 weeks ago.
>>
>>6391980
>scolds people for not dropping large amounts of money and going "all-in" for stuff they may not want
Dot Orger detected. How pissed were you that Mattel was selling extra Light Hopes and Desparas to filthy casuals?
>>
>>6394584
>4 toys breaks my bank
>>
How good does unfinished ram man look? Forgot the silver paint
>>
>>6395227
>ignoring the other half of my post
It wouldn't be so bad if all four Collector's Choice figures were good. As it is, Fangor is the only one that's really impressive. Quakke is fine if you're into NA stuff, which most people aren't. Lodar is so-so, and Hawke is complete junk unless you're a Filmation freak. It's easier to just buy the one cool figure from BBTS for a slight markup than to buy the whole set from Super7 and hope you can unload the extras.
>>
>>6391976

> Preordered He-Man, Skeletor, and Ram Man because I never owned the newer versions before save Skeletor thanks to /toy/ on that one Mattel binge drop at Big Lots.

Will they ever show up? Who knows. At this point it'll be the most pleasant surprise.
>>
>>6391759
I like him better than the previous guy (low bar there) but the jump-cuts are stupid. Just make a video and stop trying to be funny.
>>
>>6398606
I really wanted a Ram Man, but I hate the orange recolor.
>>
>>6397643
The markup on BBTS is really high for these. I decided to take my chances with a couple extra to resell. I really only wanted Teela and MAA from the Filmation set.
>>
>>6398645
Who am I kidding though? Morons will line up to pay BBTS $50 but I won't be able to get $40.
>>
>>6398638
It sucks for people that didn't get the original release, but that orange recolor is a big deal to a lot of MOTU fans.
>>
I feel bad for super 7, all the hard work they are doing for next to no money and everyone keeps bagging them
>>
Who is keen to shell out for more preorders at sdcc?
>>
>>6405473
Oh, Brian actually does post here.
>>
sdcc reveals anyone?
>>
>>6423068
Pretty much the only figure I still want that doesn't yet exist is Dylamug. Aside from him, I'd be interested in Ultimates of characters whose Matty versions are either messed up in some way or too expensive for me to afford (Roboto, Whiplash, Mekaneck, Stinkor).
>>
I have a SDCC prediction: if there's a new wave of Ultimates, you'll have to buy all 4 to get them. And they're going to put Fisto in that wave, to force people to accept it. They'll bank on the fact that people will think to themselves, "well, he's over $100 right now anyways, so paying $140 for all 4 isn't so bad".
>>
I am not going to lie, I am probably going to hot glue that sorceress
>>
File: IMG_3979.jpg (455KB, 941x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3979.jpg
455KB, 941x1152px
HOLY SHIT
>>
File: IMG_3980.jpg (358KB, 695x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3980.jpg
358KB, 695x1152px
Horde mummy guy (Wrap Trap) looks righteous as well.
>>
File: IMG_3981.jpg (505KB, 1103x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3981.jpg
505KB, 1103x1152px
Filmation Sorceress, now with underboob articulation.
>>
>>6431191
>>6431195
>>6431207
These were my top 3 as well. I'm psyched as fuck. Wrap Trap is exactly the kind of figure that I would have absolutely loved as a child.
>>
Anyone got there ultimates yet?
>>
Got a shipping notice
>>
>>6431195
Looks amazing. I assume the arms are early molds and not jointed yet?

>>6431207
This is a way much better method to handle the wings. I don't get why she had to have a gimmick before, when MOTUC was about not having gimmicks.
>>
>>6431207
Looks like they finally figured out how to sculpt a good looking female face.
>>
And mine showed up already. They shipped the full case of 5 and the extras in a separate box.

The feels I got opening that cardboard and seeing the red rocks and package really brought me back to being a kid and seeing them the first time in stores.
>>
>>6431195
What is this from?
>>
File: 2017-07-27-10-44-03-1204536192.jpg (11KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-27-10-44-03-1204536192.jpg
11KB, 182x277px
>>6445615
Unproduced concept sketch that's been floating around since the late 90'sish.
>>
File: superbrainman_sm.jpg (76KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
superbrainman_sm.jpg
76KB, 300x425px
I hope they make this awesome brain guy. He's my favorite of the unproduced designs.
>>
I'll film at ion he man and skeletor get reissue from super7?
>>
>>6445630
Sure looks out of place though.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.