[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kidrobot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: divination 69.jpg (225KB, 762x1071px) Image search: [Google]
divination 69.jpg
225KB, 762x1071px
Does /toy/ consider Kidrobot vinyls to be garbage like the Funko Pop vinyls? I started collecting this set and I dunno if it is worth the trouble.
>>
All vinyls are garbage hipster bullshit, but I will admit to their craftsmanship and the fact they existed before Funko Pop
>>
File: squadt01.jpg (161KB, 560x525px) Image search: [Google]
squadt01.jpg
161KB, 560x525px
>>6387935
Hello.
>>
>>6388061

I was actually sad to see these go. I was really hoping the .50 would take off but at least we got version 1 of the basics.
>>
>>6387916
Shit, I haven't bought Dunnys in ages but this is the most compelling theme I've seen in a while. Lots of interesting designs there and a good amount of original sculpted pieces.

>>6388061
I am so fucking glad I bought this. It's my favorite designer toy out of my whole collection.
>>
God people who say "vinyls" sound like idiots
>>
>>6387916

I stopped buying these awhile ago but I admit I was into them at one point. Some of the designs are pretty cool and they are fun to collect for awhile but I got over them pretty quick too. Some of these from the new set do look cool though.
>>
>>6387916
oh yeah, another "Redeco: The Toyline". certainly not the first, but definitely the laziest.
>>
File: adult swim kidrobot.jpg (16KB, 355x198px) Image search: [Google]
adult swim kidrobot.jpg
16KB, 355x198px
They're both the same hipstershit.

They both do worthwhile things from time to time, but the vast majority is shit.

Only reason Kidrobot gets more cred is because they charge an arm and a leg for their crap and they were one of the first.
>>
>>6388910
whoa they can sculpt other things?! such innovation...
>>
I know they're not well received on /toy/, but I prefer them over Funko because of the artist factor. It was fun getting Huck Gee, Craola and other's renditions of 'their' art.
>>
Alright, I will probably just complete the set and collect other set only if feel the designs are must haves.
>>
>>6387916
I love them despite what /toy/ thinks, I have a pretty big collection ranging from s2 to Designer Toy Awards dunny's.
>>
>>6387935
marvel legends collector, pls
>>
File: image.jpg (975KB, 2878x1648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
975KB, 2878x1648px
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2432x3076px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2432x3076px
Quiccs is my current favorite
>>
>>6387916
>>6388061
that hanged man is great. The lovers and Temperance are kinda creepin me out though. These are way cooler than any Dunnies I've seen before.
>>
File: IMG_0021.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>6388138
It's heartbreaking, I've been a close follower since Midnight Jack's release. But, on the hand, I'm third world in huge recession and I can't afford them, so maybe a hold in launches at least means less things I have to buy later to complete a collection.

>>6388719
That and the Trouble Boys nÂș 23 are my favorite buys.
>>
I just bought couple, too bad the devil is being sold for too much.
>>
I like their Simpsons line of blind boxes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.