[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glyos General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 52

File: Bio-Dungeons Drawing-ALT.png (1MB, 1400x869px) Image search: [Google]
Bio-Dungeons Drawing-ALT.png
1MB, 1400x869px
>Recent
Bio Mass- AD&D tribute
Battle Tribes- new parts & heads; sold out
Onell- Legos space tribute leftovers
Kabuto Mushi- Xray man tampos; new colors

>Onell Drop
June 29th, 9:30 PM EDT Medieval Madness- part of June fantasy month
>http://onelldesign.blogspot.com/2017/06/crossed-swords.html

>The Gendrones will make their return as we cross into the second half of the year. They're just busy preparing for the appearance of something long since since destroyed..."

>Ongoing Topics
Show off builds
Colors you want to see again
Is the Robo Force set Matt's magnum opus?

>Want to know more?
onelldesign.blogspot.com
glyosconnect.org
glyos.wikia.com
>>
https://onelldesign.blogspot.com/2017/06/crossed-swords.html

Gif is too big to post, RIP.

>"Prepare to draw your weapons June 29th, 9:30 PM EDT."

Get hype, looks like there's going to be a Varteryx in this drop.
>>
>>6386783
>Varteryx
Gothitropolis MK II?
>>
>>6386798
I would kill for a Varteryx with Skeleden armor and axe.
>>
>>6386825
It's Glyos...just put a fucking bird head on a Skeleden. Done.
>>
>>6386844
Are you retarded? I meant a matching colorway, in an official release. I'm not too dense to know that a building toy has swappable parts.
>>
>>6386783

I wonder what unoriginal "so retro" homage they will come up with this time lol.
>>
>>6386870
adventure people astro knight using dark traveler body like gearius 2?

ppl are also getting stealth knight of darkness heads in packages. release soon hopin
>>
>>6386866
The bird head can be any dang color...whatever color bird you want. The body and armor can be whatever you want also. So many combinations if you take a minute to not be a retard.
>>
>>6386866
Here...poop for brains...I'll show you how Glyos works. I literally grabbed the nearest fucking bird and Skeleden and combined them. Voila! There's your figure.
>>
File: image.jpg (748KB, 1640x1880px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
748KB, 1640x1880px
>>6386911
>>
>>6386866
There are definitely perfect matches out there such as translucent blue or glow in the dark. But, if you want a red bird head then just put it on whatever color Pheyden body of the hundreds out there and then add whichever of the dozens of Skeleden armor colors floats your boat. Stop being a dumbshit. Play with your Glyos. Think. Grow. Act.
>>
I can't find any of my glyos robots
any ideas where I could've left them?
>>
>>6386934
They must've all ran away.
>>
>>6386890
>knight of darkness
Shit, I almost forgot that head existed. Did we only get like...one drop of that mold ever?

Also, I would be down for an Astro Knight! I think it would work pretty well as Glyarmor too, with that visor and all.
>>
Anyone score a spare DX Wraith during the last BT drop? I almost called it game over fir missing the drop, this one has overnight vecome my grail. I will pay well/hide bodies.
>>
Whatever happened to
>Glyos and friends
>>
File: 522201719490.jpg (218KB, 960x796px) Image search: [Google]
522201719490.jpg
218KB, 960x796px
Totally missed that battle tribes drop, but I made sure to be there for the biomasters one. This guy is pretty sweet, should have nabbed two.
>>
File: tumblr_or92gdiHuK1ug7qzyo1_1280.jpg (358KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or92gdiHuK1ug7qzyo1_1280.jpg
358KB, 1280x717px
>>6387108
Standard was the red one. Sold out super fast. Legion is the white one ordered far heavier so it wouldn't sell out instantly.

Theirs Esedeth color heads. witchwitchwitch posted em on insta, someone else too. Than clear was posted in Selogo orders.

The tumblr blog has this
>https://glyoverse.tumblr.com/image/161599192209
>>
>>6387397
I'm not too into the Glyarmor on Glyan body look, but damn I wish I'd gotten one of the standards. That red and white is so striking.
>>
>>6387429
Yeah, it's cool if you like red and white fake Darth Vaders. I still have to laugh about Kent's press release he put out on April Fool's Day about the return of Knight of Darkness, the baddest space villain ever. Everyone thought it was a joke, but he was serious about how he had gotten the rights and would be resurrecting this shitty concept of a figure...Darth Vader for retards.
>>
>>6387496
>resurrecting this shitty concept of a figure...Darth Vader for retards.
Lucas sued lot of people. Couldnt stop Ideal
>http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/a-history-star-wars-legal-855337
>https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=14176251235420175234&hl=en&as_sdt=6&as_vis=1&oi=scholarr
>>
>>6387549
Yeah, I'm sorry Kent's daddy couldn't afford Star Wars figures at $2.99 a pop and bought the Knight of Darkness instead.
>>
File: knights-of-darkness.jpg (46KB, 516x864px) Image search: [Google]
knights-of-darkness.jpg
46KB, 516x864px
>>6387549
LOL...just look at this figure and artwork!!! Kent should be ashamed for resurrecting this crap. Check out the fake C3PO and R2D2 in the bottom left-hand corner. The Zeroid is supposed to be this fake R2D2. So, Kent has made a fake of a fake...how many dumps removed are we from reality here?
>>
>>6387660
LOL...even better is that the Knight of Darkness was a 12" figure. It probably cost MORE than Star Wars figures, but Kent's daddy was too dumb to realize this wasn't Darth Vader. So, Kent spent his childhood playing with a 12" Barbie figure with a cape.
>>
File: IMG_19463 (1280x839).jpg (660KB, 1280x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_19463 (1280x839).jpg
660KB, 1280x839px
>>
>>6387764
Hello dude with all the EMD vinyl using a color filter. Looks bad ass though!!!
>>
I'm predicting that there'll be a Crayboth in the same colors as the Bio-Mass Monster, Red with Yellow for the arm cannon and maybe the eyes/beak.
>>
>>6387790
Hi! This is my only tool for new drops/colorways that I'd really enjoy now that detail lines and vinyl are confirmed never coming back
>>
>>6386921
>>6386911

I shouldn't have been so abrasive in my reply there; Thank you for reminding me that certain colorways do match, and kind of kicking my ass into line.

I was just trying to say that I'd enjoy a contained build of sorts, involving the Skeleden mold with a few extra heads or something. I do understand that it's possible to make builds like that already.
>>
>>6387875
Well, there's no telling what we'll actually get next week. I think I expect a VERY small drop knowing that Onell will be doing a 10th anniversary drop in July. Or will they? I kind of expected this to get kicked down the road and just have an anniversary drop around the actual anniversary. Maybe the Delphi are coming, but probably not.
>>
>>6387939
Do any of the current fans even know what a Delphi is? That's the funny thing about what's happened to this line.
>>
>>6387943
I can see the 10th anniversary drop being the return of Gendrones, and a new mold would make sense for such a monumental event, especially something that desired and beloved by the community. I'm really excited for the next Gendrone drop.
>>
>>6386761
>>6385618
>>6385447
You put those goalposts back right now, mister man

What average person is going to find and read random Onell blogposts from 4+ years ago?
>>
>>6387397
>>6387397

Does the Knight of Darkness have any parts besides the head that are original to it? Like the shoulders and hips?

I can't figure out what the parts that aren't Glyan/Glyarmor are.
>>
>>6388482
new head + glyarmor + glyan. matt designed it.
>http://onelldesign.blogspot.com/search/label/Darkness%20Soldier

arms go glyarmor arm, glyan arm piece before the hand, glyan hand. glyarmor over glyan arm piece

legs go glyarmor leg, smooth curved glyan arm piece, the remainder of glyan leg. glyarmor over the piece after the curve

no glyan shoulder or hip is used
>>
File: PicsArt_06-24-03.45.31.jpg (479KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-24-03.45.31.jpg
479KB, 2048x2048px
Pics from the next drop!
>>
>>6388921
LOL
>>
>>6388921
kek, thankfully we've been moving past that shit for the last couple of drops, but this was literally real life for a year. A terrible, terrible year.
>>
>>6388921
Thankfully, we don't get this many Nobotos anymore.

Instead, we get Quallerrans. Yay. They removed the Protoclone head (which was actually interesting and different to the standard Nobo head on its own) to make way for an anus-faced mess.
>>
>>6389557
I just about shit my pants laughing at your comment!
>>
>>6389557
>Quallerrans

I think they're one of the coolest looking Glyos heads to be honest.
>>
>>6389918
You're obviously new to Glyos.
>>
Who knows how qualleran heads would look if they weren't slathered with gloopy paint and has detail lines. Like that anon that painted up the Granthan head proved sometimes even the shit heads can look good if glyos wasnt in full retatd mode.
>>
>>6390062
They still wouldn't look like anything. Any other traveler head or anything designed by 481 universe kicks it's ass and there are some weird designs out there.
>>
>>6390336
>Any other traveler head or anything designed by 481 universe kicks it's ass

What is this bullshit lol.

Qualleran sculpt is actually nice.
>>
Highlights
>http://onelldesign.blogspot.com/2017/06/crossed-swords.html

>The Varteryx may find their way into the mix...

>No Gobons or Buildman appearances for this round, but late July will feature some of what you're asking about.

>For a hint, you will definitely see the return of Skeleden and his bizarre new Skullboto minions...

>What would a proper fantasy theme be without some metallic knights in the mix?

>Three Types of Metallic PVC: Check
>Included Weapons Set: Check
>New Faction Tampo: Check
>Factory Produced Soft Goods: ???
>Bonus Hints
>Mystery Figure: Check
>OSM Crossover Figure: Check
Likely The man from hollow earth in red

>Images will be ready soon! Lot's of hints in the comments above to get your gears turning.
Regarding Argenesis / Phase Sentinel / Pathfinder
>The elements to assemble those builds will absolutely be available.
>>
>>6390770
>skullboto
wat
>>
>>6390836
guessin painted like a skull
>>
>>6390836
Oh man, I'm excited now. Matching Skeleden and Nobotos, help my wallet
>>
>>6390867
Yes...more Nobotos!
>>
>>6390770

>>6390770
>No Gobons or Buildman

But aren't Argenesis / Phase Sentinel / Pathfinder made from Buildman parts?
>>
>>6391011
>http://glyos.wikia.com/wiki/Pathfinder
Nope
>>
>>6391077
>>6391011

Ok but the Argenesis and Phase Sentinel definitely look like they use buildman/Argen parts so which is it.
>>
>>6391077
>>6391117
That's the bitch about that figure. We don't get a real buildman, but that new Argen X head is on the axis joint mold. So, Matt takes that head and then uses a bunch of accessory sets to cobble together a body rather than give us a real fucking buildman.
>>
>>6391150
Then we get to pay almost twice as much for the privilege of not getting a real buildman.
>>
>>6391150
So is the scarf right? Godbeasts axis all include the scarf
>>
>>6391150
I don't think that head is on the Axis Joint mold. Every time godbeast has ran the Glyos Axis Joints there has only been a scarf and 2 switch pins.
>>
>>6391356
Well, it's definitely not on the buildmen mold.
>>
>>6391611
Goin by Argen X bonus stuff its with the hub
>>
It's on the swing joint mold.
>>
File: Axis-Gear-Neo-Sincroid-ALT.png (501KB, 527x550px) Image search: [Google]
Axis-Gear-Neo-Sincroid-ALT.png
501KB, 527x550px
>http://onelldesign.blogspot.com/2013/01/knight-out.html
sincroid head is no more so maybe we get a better glyknight without axis
>>
>>6392140
Won't look right with out the panel lines!
>>
File: IMG_5681.jpg (42KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5681.jpg
42KB, 625x626px
>>6392414
>>
Too bad we won't see teasers until 4 hours before drop... fucking hate the new setup.
>>
>>6393647
desu, was hopin it would start today afer the bitchin last month in the connect drop thread
>>
>>6393647
We hate your fucking bitching every drop. Get over it.
>>
>>6394173
Fuck you faggot, you and the 4 people that like the new ways can go blow eachother. Have fun with your dying toyline that's confirmed dying because everything people want are blatantly no longer being done or made
>>
>>6394249
Have fun screaming at a brick wall every drop, you miserable cunt. If you hate this "dying" toyline so much, just fucking leave and find something that interests you. It's getting old and predictable now.
>>
>>6392140

Please tell me he's not just putting that shitty scarf on the head and calling it a knight.
>>
>>6394138
>>6393647

Now that there are mystery figures the drop list technically isn't even revealed until AFTER the drop lol.
>>
>>6394325
I did leave and so are plenty of other people. There's a reason Matt keeps making cryptic comments on the blog. Glyos is packed up in 2 years max, screencap this post.
>>
>>6394325
Well said!!!
>>
>>6394398
Then why the fuck are you coming here at all?
>>
>>6394398
Funny that there is actually more Glyos, Glyos products, Glyos sister companies and their products than ever before. Seems dying, get a grip, it's evolving and you just didn't like the evolution. If you've been done for 2 years, then you've wasted 2 more years of your life trolling Glyos. Do you feel any better about your shitty life?
>>
File: Passcode-demake-alcray.png (60KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
Passcode-demake-alcray.png
60KB, 640x576px
>>6394536
Honestly this, a majority of us just want a good time and it's fucking cunts like you that make drops more aggravating then they have to be at all.
>>
>>6394546
You're right, we're cunts for not just accepting that the toyline is dying, despite the fact that it's more alive than ever and the only issues within the fanbase are raving shitheads like you.
>>
>>6394536
kek what's it like to be delusional? Battle tribes has one good drop and suddenly everything is all good on the horizon? Let's look at all the cancelled/dead glyos lines:

>Callgrim
>Banimon
>Spy Monkey Weapons and Weaponeers
>NiStuff
>Mystical Warriors
>Battle Beasts 3.6
>Power Lords
>AV Robot
VS Current or maybe not totally dead lines, and I'm being generous with a few of these:

Roboforce(life support)
Zullbeast (Life support)
Galaxxor (soon to be life support)
KotS (trash)
Bio Masters
Mushis
Battle Tribes
OSM(Back from the dead but already on life support)
Onell

And Onell has retired half their molds and drops are smaller and produced in smaller numbers than they used to be and there hasn't been a full new figure from them in nearly 4. YEARS. The fandom is smaller than it used to be. There's less forum, facebook, anywhere activity, less builds posted, less reviews on websites, etc etc etc.

But please, continue to be delusional and think that the toyline is growing and doing great.
>>
>>6394920
>Roboforce(life support)
Oh wow, I thought that one died a long time ago.
>>
>>6394920
None of those "deaths" really bother me aside from the A/V Robot and Callgrim, and those weren't due to lack of popularity, they were due to house fire and Jesse getting too busy with his printing business respectively.

I like what's around right now (aside from OSM and KotS, which I don't really care about). And I do acknowledge that the big Glyos boom is over and things are sorta waning, but I don't see any reason to be all doom and gloom and shit. I ESPECIALLY don't see any reason to try to bring other people down about it. You're creating unrest in the little community here, which might even convince people to quit the line cause you claim it's all dying or dead. If you're here because you actually like Glyos, try to support what you like about it instead of focusing in on the most negative things you can think of.

Just chill, buy Glyos if you feel like it, and move on with your life. That's what I'm doing.
>>
>>6394807
Yup, exactly...pretty sure these trolls are merely disgruntled collectors from 5+ years ago, still sour that none of the Glyos companies attend nycc anymore.
>>
>>6392140
this doesn't look like anything
>>
>>6394920
>Spy Monkey Weapons and Weaponeers
>Power Lords
It seems like a strech to include lines that are no longer supported if their creators are still making Glyos compatible things.
Might as well list all the figure types onell as stopped producing over the years too.
>>
>>6394935
Matt's got a HUGE 10 year anniversary coming this year/week!

Godbeast has Nemesis coming this year he has said.

We've all seen Zullbeast's/Godbeast Zullen prototype, so I assume that's heading our way.

Bio Masters have Godbeast's Mutant prototype floating around in photos from the last couple of years and the Monster was put into production as proof.

So there is plenty of new characters/prototypes that could/should be coming.

I guess if someone packed up collecting Glyos a while ago and only troll, they avoid the obvious future and are consumed with the past.
>>
>>6394936
You know I hadn't considered it but this is a good point too, unironically. Glyos was doing the best when they were on the convention circuit from 2011-2013 and now that they're not.. well.. yeah. Having everyone together brought out the creativity, brought in new fans and is directly responsible for many of the sister lines springing up in the first place. But hey, it's not cost effective like everything else these days.

>>6394935
I'm not doom and gloom, I'm your reality fact checker. I buy less because the toys look worse than they used to the majority of the time and there's less and less on the table. I support it as much as I can, I vote with my money and when something awesome looking comes out I buy as much as I can of it. But ditching many of the best molds, replacing good heads with shit heads, and don't even get started on where paint is at these days.. yeah, fuck being positive.
>>
>>6394952
>Nemesis
Yes, this is coming but IMO looks pretty bad

>Zullen
Not anytime soon, sticking to resin, too bad because this stuff is awesome.

>Bio Masters
No concrete news, but an awesome mold

>>6394944
Exactly. I touched on that. When your building toyline stops producing good and useful parts and instead releases 8 Nobotos you are fucked.
>>
All toy lines come to an end. People accusing the series of nearing it's final days like it means anything need to chill out. Even if It was, so what? Glyos had a more than exceptional run. If that's really what you believe, let it find it's natural resting place and find something that still occupies your interests.
>>
>>6394953
I don't like a lot of what you listed either, but this isn't a big corporation. It's one man, and I highly respect and support him. That doesn't mean I will buy things I don't like, but it DOES mean that I won't try to shit-talk his toyline every time it takes a turn I'm unhappy with. If you're so unhappy that you feel the need to do this, maybe it's time to re-evaluate your own relationship with the line and whether it's worthwhile for you to post in this fashion anymore. I assure you, nobody's enjoying your "fact checking," so at this point it's mostly so you can vent.
>>
>>6394934
RF always been 2/3 drops a year. Nothin changed
>>
>>6394956
>No concrete news, but an awesome mold
not cost effective yet. bussy mentioned it on glyosconnect when the first wave came
>>
>>6394956
You do realize that prototypes are the very first version of a toy, there are plenty revisions to mechanics, balance, and aesthetics prior to the final production toy. So your opinion of a prototype prior to the production toy being released is pointless and just more trolling. Not to mention, you sound like a godbeast hater, because he's the only toy designer in the Glyos universe (to my knowledge) who puts prototypes (he has sculpted and prototyped even for other companies) out there (prior to production) for collectors to critique, see, and even purchase. That takes balls, knowing fools like you will bash anything without an ounce of intelligence. Bet you can do better, if so, show us.

Also, since your so "in the know," tell us how you know if/when or whether the Zullen or Mutant will be in production? Funny when a tool like you (that knows absolutely nothing) has pie on their face.
>>
NIGGA WE /CAPES/ NOW http://onelldesign.blogspot.com/2017/06/order-of-glyknights.html?m=1
>>
File: 200.gif (752KB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
752KB, 265x200px
Factory applied soft goods!

New price $25 each!

Guaranteed to tear the first time you try to remove it!
>>
>>6395297
Glyknights!

>>6395310
Or $15
>>
>>6395389
Armored Glyans are already $14-15, I wouldn't be surprised if they were $25
>>
We're getting close to the drop. Where's the two dozen pictures of a Pheyden in various spots in Matt's backyard that don't actually show what's for sale?
>>
>>6395297
>>6395389
>Glyknights!

But they're just Glyninjas with cloth capes... There is nothing knightlike about them. They could at least give them Skeleden axes or Battle Tribes gear or something.
>>
>>6395073
It's just a preference dipshit. I don't need to be a fucking sculptor to like or dislike something you dumb fuck. I don't like how the design looks, on paper or in sculpt form. I am not a godbeast hater, I own literally thousands of dollars worth of stuff from him. I have warmed to the mushi but am not a fan of the titan mushi, I think initial drawings were far better aesthetically.

As for what I'm saying I'm regards to production timelines I'm not saying anything that hasn't been stated in a forum, Facebook, chat or otherwise. The info is out there or you could literally just message these people and ask.

Nice job being a fucking retard.
>>
>>6395533
A brand new factory accessory and still bitching. Jesus Christ, wtf! You'd rather have matt run battle tribes accessories we all already have 100's of than a totally new Glyos accessory, fucking unbelievable. You guys will bitch about anything. Not to mention, making up a price in your head to continue to bitch about. Incredible!
>>
>>6395533
So put one in their hand when you get it.
>>
>>6395310
Making up prices and false claims of production quality already. Some of you guys need to grow tfu.
>>
>>6395529
Matt doesn't do backyard pheyden pics until AFTER the drop sillypants
>>
>>6395651
>A brand new factory accessory and still bitching.

It's a little .5 cent square of cloth. "A new Glyos accessory" is a little delusional to be honest.
>>
>The capes are factory produced (a first for us) and one is included with each Glyknight. No cut up underwear and socks used on these!

>Vinyl is not in this round, just PVC madness!

>1- The capes are attached via the neck, with the head connection and Glyarmor holding their default positions in place, nice and sturdy for play. We sourced a really great, slightly stretchy fabric so it contours and falls into place more naturally than something really stiff. You can fold the capes back behind the armor and around the back to change the look without a major hassle.

>2- Matching Swing Joints and Axis Joints for each type of metallic PVC, with the dark gunmetal also receiving a Hub Set and Phase Arm option.
>>
>>6395853
Will it match the other release of gunmetal? The one with the red highlights? I wonder. I'm a fan of that colorway so I might pick that glyknight up.
>>
>>6395861
Best to ask Matt on the newest post
>http://onelldesign.blogspot.com/2017/06/order-of-glyknights.html
>>
File: knights-of-the-order.png (270KB, 900x569px) Image search: [Google]
knights-of-the-order.png
270KB, 900x569px
>>
File: 1295.jpg (378KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1295.jpg
378KB, 900x600px
>>6395917
Thanks for capping the lit image, it was getting annoying waiting for the gif to cycle around. Anyway, I wasn't that enthused by the sound of "Glyknights" or capes, but seeing the final result now, I'm kinda into it. The middle one is especially tempting...the colors remind me of some of the interpretations of Knight Gundam.
>>
>>6395917

Are those the usual scarves? They look kind of different especially how they wrap around the back.
>>
File: 0710-neo-aves-exellis-red3.jpg (160KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0710-neo-aves-exellis-red3.jpg
160KB, 900x1200px
>>6396381
Yeah, it's the normal scarf, it just looks quite different when you flip it around. Anyone else remember Hot Lips Exellisâ„¢?
>>
>>6396614
>>6396614

Hm I was trying it on my lego spacemen heads and it doesn't really have a clean fit or look very knight-like. I guess Matt is taking Myspace angles.
>>
>>6396641
esedeth trooper was the same thing if you look up pics
>>
File: IMG_20170629_160333.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170629_160333.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
Nuffin personel
>>
>>6395917

It would really help to know if this matches the gunmetal from the one drop with the Robo Force figure. Would save me from buying more axis joints and swing joints.
>>
>>6396744
They all come close, but nothing's perfect
>>
>ZED was 5 years ago
wtf
>>
>>6396840
>They all come close, but nothing's perfect

Serious question why can Bandai or other Japanese companies reissue complicated figures like five years later that are perfect reproductions, but 4H and Glyos has trouble matching colors all the time? I get that Bandai is a big company but don't they all just use Pantone or whatever.
>>
>>6396848
Bandai's level of production sophistication is tremendous. Onell is probably dealing with the "lol close enough" cheap-ass Chinese factories.
>>
>>6396867
Wasnt their a armorvor that had that issue? First one wasnt right n the second was somewhat off color to match the mimiced
>>
File: IMG_5763.png (899KB, 800x694px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5763.png
899KB, 800x694px
What the fuck I don't hate this?
>>
>>6394173
I don't bitch every drop.
I support this line with my dollar, when it is deserved.
I'm sorry you hate any and every form of criticism, but grow a pair.
The new drop model sucks, it's a valid complaint. If you want to continue to defend it that is your prerogative, but blindly sucking the tit of what is given to you won't help the line grow.

In fact all the "bitching" as you call it actually got Matt to comment and show a little transparency for a change. Not much but some, and I respect him for acknowledging it.

Not knowing what to expect until a few hours before the drop makes it more aggravating than it needs to be, not me commenting on how it sucks and how there is/was a better way.

Maybe not better for his bottom line.. apparently this in the dark model must make him more money or it wouldn't be done this way.
>>
>>6396976
Yea these guys are dope.
Not too crazy on the paint. Awesome tempo work, and soft goods
Hype!
>>
>>6397016
All that bitching last time got you a big public matt telling you this is his toy line, his system and that's that. Kudos to you.

>>6396848

Seriously, can't you understand Glyos isn't Bandai. Jesus Fuck some of you guys need to get a grip.
>>
>>6397016
So you admit you bitch every drop about his lack of a list, photos, figures, paints, etc., cape now too. Pretty much everything and if you support with your dollars, then you really aren't much of a supporter these days either.

So if I'm getting this correct, your a bitching non-supporter. So why do you post then? Your a troll too? Niiiiiiice. Good for you, but, most of us don't give two shits what your old worn out complaints are. It gets lame listening to you every month.
>>
>>6397016

But you do.
>>
>>6397074
>Seriously, can't you understand Glyos isn't Bandai. Jesus Fuck some of you guys need to get a grip.

Even the high school kids at my Home Depot can match a $20 can of house paint perfectly with a machine. The factories American toy companies use must just be retarded.
>>
>>6397099
If you dont like the toys anymore leave and find a new hobby.
>>
>>6396976

So are all the knights going to come with birdman parts?
>>
>>6395395
Wrong again... $16 confirmed. Looks like your price speculation was way off. Not surprising over here these days.
>>
>>6395310

Strike one on your shitty speculation! $16 confirmed. Looks like your price speculation was way off. Not surprising over here these days.
>>
>>6395310

Strike two will be your shitty comment on the quality of the cape.
>>
What is different about the new Skeledens? I can't tell.
>>
>>6395310
I wonder what your strike three will be? I mean, your on a roll troll!
>>
>>6397123
I know, next strike will be something about toxic fumes from the pvc or lead paint accusations like that fucktard Fuzz
>>
>>6397121
Paint apps on individual parts. It honestly doesn't make a huge difference with the overall look though.
>>
>>6397123
>your on a roll troll!
My on a roll? What about my on a roll? Don't you dare talk about my on a roll, bitch. Keep my on a roll out of it.
>>
>>6397101
>If you dont like the toys anymore leave and find a new hobby.

Glyos should find a new factory lol.
>>
Finally sitting this one out. The skullboto is a neat novelty and shiny new capes is an interesting take but it's really all just too little too late for me. I'll jump back in for a Delphi or a big vinyl drop or a drop with good colors and detail lines. Barring anything else I'm done with glyos.

>t. One of the constant bitchers
>>
>>6397131
I'd love if we saw some more stuff in that bone color. The SCA bone and maroon are some of my favorite pvc colors they've ever done.
>>
Too bad the MKII skeleden is a cheap one color mold slathered in gloopy lead based paint. Fucking bullshit!
>>
>>6397240
How do you know its lead based?
>>
>>6397102
Yeah, the come with all the glyarmor parts so I assume they would
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>6397244
Where do you think Glyos are made?
>>
>>6397207
Delphi...fuck it...it's never happening. Wake up people! Matt doesn't give a shit about that project that he said multiple times was happening pending new parts. Those parts were the swing joints. And, did we get the Delphi? FUCK NO!!! And swing joints are now over 4 years old. It's not happening EVER.

Oh, but that Skeleden looks exact to the original, so WTF?!? But don't give people Hades MK3 rerun or Gotherrus Varteryx rerun that were guaranteed. This purple bird head doesn't count and Hades MK4 like a year and a half after MK3 is NOT a rerun of that amazing black metal MK3. We were guaranteed that rerun multiple times for the few months following the MK3 drop and it NEVER happened! Why does Matt bother to say shit in the blog he knows he's never going to bother doing? It's like he just wants to try to calm people down so they don't give scalpers money, but people could've actually gotten the figures. Now as time passes it's only harder to ever find that shit.
>>
>>6397244
Matt confirmed it in a blog post sometime in 2012
>>
From the blog:

"This version also comes with an extra axe and chest armor piece, along with the additional arm armor shown above.

Depending on how this release does, we'll maybe start adding the extra stuff to future releases of Skeleden. Personally, I always end up adding the parts, so my preference is for the extras as a default pack in.

What do you guys like best?"

Um, what the fuck?!? Matt says he's NOT including the extra limbs with the Skeleden MK2 and then explains that maybe he'll add them to future releases and that his preference would be to just include them. Matt, it's YOUR toyline so you can just include them then. Why are you contradicting yourself? Do you really want 200 limb sets left over in a pile up in your office to go with all the other random shit you're sitting on that people would like, but can't ask for and you don't use or send out except to like 2-3 people just so they lord it over everyone else? This is dumb.
>>
>>6397293
I mean, if we just paid X dollars per mold for the parts then just ship the shit out...whatever was in the mold...whatever random BS heads/parts, etc.

So, a traveler is 2 molds...what's the price for 2 molds and then just give us the shit. Skeleden and Glyarmor are 3 molds, so make them 1.5x an traveler and just ship the shit out. This Skeleden MK2 is 4 molds, so make it 2x a traveler and send all the parts.
>>
>>6397293
It sounds like he means every release from now on will come with extra gauntlets, axe, and chest piece. It sounds like the limbs and head might be on a separate sprue.
>>
On a scale of 1 to 10 how kill is Glyos right now?
>>
>>6397433

it's pretty fucking kill.

Depending on what happens over the next couple years I could potentially see the joint system survive into other toylines for backwards compatibility, but mainline Onell glyos as it exists today and the majority of sister companies are on seriously borrowed time.
>>
>>6397455
>over the next couple years
that doesn't sound very kill
>>
This drop feels very samey and boring, with another green/pale green Skeleden, another bone/red Skeleden, and a green faced Granthan.
>>
File: OSM-Mystron-Demonula-USE.png (2MB, 1074x1200px) Image search: [Google]
OSM-Mystron-Demonula-USE.png
2MB, 1074x1200px
Not feeling the all red here. And I was really looking forward to a new OSM.
>>
File: IMG_5780.png (804KB, 545x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5780.png
804KB, 545x600px
DETAIL LINES NIGGERS
>>
>>6397486
scary dad
>>
>>6397486
This looks like laughable garbage. Where is the Matt that designed the super slick Xodiac OSM?

>>6397503
Whereas this looks great. Even with the gloppy paint it is miles above anything else without detail lines.

I'm >>6397207 guy and fully intended to sit out this drop, but made a purchase for this single figure.
>>
>>6397503

This kind of reminds me why I'm glad they stopped doing detail lines. Ironically the plain one shows off the "details" in a much nicer way.
>>
>>6397533
I can go both ways but I see what you mean, detail lines make them pop loudly but without them (in the right colors) they are subtler in a nice way
>>
>>6397533
shut the fuck up nigger
>>
File: Mystery5_1024x1024.png (50KB, 504x548px) Image search: [Google]
Mystery5_1024x1024.png
50KB, 504x548px
>Neo Astrovos $12.00
>Mystery Figure #5
>26 Total Parts.
Ideas of what base figure for Astro Knight?
>>
File: IMG_5781.png (26KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5781.png
26KB, 160x160px
>Matt was psyoping us when he said panel lines would never return
Why would he do that /gg/? What's his endgame?
>>
>>6397178
Uh.. why?
>>
>>6397577
Neo Sarvos, Gonna be a pheyden with sarvos glyarmor in that clear yellow and red that the firewalker crayboth is in.
>>

>>mfw the fucking Noboto is the first thing to sell out

You contrarian fucks.
>>
>>6397674
I'm upset about that, went to check out and he was already gone. Fuck.
>>
>>6397674
>You contrarian fucks.
new paint job & cheaper then last few
>>
>>6397307
Except for the other one in this drop. And the fact that Matt will rarely if ever offer Skeleden as he's mostly moved on except that it fit the theme for this drop.
>>
>>6397178
Like how four horsemen change it up every year?
>>
>>6397623
That would make me very happy. Even if the Sarvos head is painted like shit we'll hopefully still get the Varteryx head to make this figure a serious winner.
>>
>>6397486
This looks terrible on it's own but it is obviously a parts pack for the battle tribes and bio master figs. The head and wings will look cool with battle tribes(and vice versa), and it's a good base body to outfit with a whole bunch of tentacles and claws and shit from biomasters. Since the biomaster stuff is a different shade of red it will break up how shit all the bright red here looks.
>>
>>6397486
Skipped, simply because be picked one of the two OSM designs that I don't like. I'm a fan of pretty much everyone else.
>>
File: 1497801508377.png (160KB, 299x293px) Image search: [Google]
1497801508377.png
160KB, 299x293px
>>6397503
This... doesn't look as nice as I would have hoped. Maybe the lines needed to be thinner.
>>
>>6398201
It will look better in person not in close up photo. Though I think the true goat is a messy paint wash, not careful individual paint lines. Still looks way better than unpainted.
>>
>>6398201
>>6398224
It looks exactly like every other panel lined glyos. Like shit.
>>
File: 0982-glyan-standard-glyaxia4[1].jpg (216KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0982-glyan-standard-glyaxia4[1].jpg
216KB, 1600x1200px
>>6398346
>>
>>6398374
yeah, right looks better.
>>
>>6398391
8/8
>>
>>6398391
Nah brah.
>>
File: IMG_7269.jpg (79KB, 190x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7269.jpg
79KB, 190x285px
>>6398346
Just stop
>>
>>6398374

Panel lines aside I think the colors look nicer on the newer version, especially the yellow.
>>
>>6398374
>>6398346
>>6398464

Lack of panel lines is way better for building because not every figure had black lines, and it just looks like a mess having all these colors of panel lines together.
>>
>>6398477
This is a garbage argument for many, many reasons:

1)Panel lines look better so builds will look better

2)Majority of panel lines were in the same dark grey

3) The "Easy for building" argument only goes along with purely unpainted figures. This does not hold true for the majority of glyos now because they are all slathered in paint, but instead of detail paint it's usually just paint that's supposed to look like entire parts are one color. We had several years of nearly naked plastic figures with no paint whatsoever. Which means that in just a few years time you completely exhaust all release options. How many times can you release the same few colors in an ever so slightly different shade and expect people to buy? The dwindling production numbers and smaller fanbase should be a sign that it's not that long. I personally stopped buying nearly naked figures after my 4th shade of blue in about a year. I did not, nor never will need, another barely different blue. You can see how this cycle winds up digging itself into the ground now. We either get figures that have too much paint but still look plain- so they both look like shit and are bad for building- or figures that are perhaps good for building but are just so close to old releases that people don't even need them- see the Skeleden Mk 2, the R/B/Y DSGs from last drop, etc. This is the future of glyos to you people, and it's just reruns of the past.

4) Panel lines is the best, most complete look and offers the most range in building and releases going forward. Why buy more plain black at this point? Sure, if you don't have any, that's fine. But if you've been with glyos for a couple years you have black. But you can sell Black plus pink lines, red lines, green lines, orange lines, blue lines, etc. And every release would be different, yet still good for building.
>>
>>6398477
Agreed
>>
>>6398477
>>6398520
Matching up panel lines is literally no different than matching up paint masks now.
>>
>>6398518

>>Opinions, the post

I just remembered that Kent was supposed to give Robo Force club members the option to order any release either with or without panel lines but that seemed to fall by the wayside or no one thought to ask and take advantage of it.
>>
>>6398583
What's an opinion there? That they look better?

Everything else is facts dipshit. Numbers are down, there's literally no way to keep milking the same few molds without new paint apps,etc etc.

Kent is a complete faggot and botched roboforce so bad. I was in that fucking club and there were exactly two releases with lines/without lines. There were what, two other releases total? Complete waste. Still waiting on my fucking lenticular stickers you goddamn bitch Kent. God I fucking hate him.
>>
>>6398588
>Kent said something mean to me eight years ago and I'm still butthurt over it, the post
>>
Hey guys, I'm thinking about buying one of the Glyan kinghts, and I was wondering how swing/axis joint sets I should get for a solid part base for building fun-times.
>>
>>6398649
Hmmm. I'd say 2 swing joint sets and 2-3 axis joint sets
>>
File: tumblr_olopo68f8k1ug7qzyo1_1280.jpg (131KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olopo68f8k1ug7qzyo1_1280.jpg
131KB, 1280x1280px
>>6398656
this or more
>>
>>6398656
>>6398973
>>6398649

>>Spending more than the cost of a figure on parts to replace 80% of that figure anyways
>>
File: 1384737830019.gif (2MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1384737830019.gif
2MB, 207x207px
>>6399519
>actually thinking a figure is anything more than a parts pack in a figure building line
>>
>>6399609
This used to be the case but desu with the way figures are made now most of them feel like you're not even supposed to build with them anymore. Most of the glyarmor related figures I've gotten are so difficult to remove the armor from that I stopped trying and then stopped buying
>>
>>6399728
Heat the pieces up faggot. It makes building way better in general.
>>
>>6399728
>Most of the glyarmor related figures I've gotten are so difficult to remove the armor
On Noboto?
>>6400026
>Heat the pieces up faggot. It makes building way better in general.
This
>>
File: 20170701_145054.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_145054.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
It's been probably close to three years,
my girlfriend found my long-lost favorite glyo-man
>>
>>6398518
You get it.
Well said,

How the fuck is it that I have a shelf overflowing with custom built Glyos with the unifying and complimentary colors all with panel lines looking dope as fuck if you "can't build with panel lines" according to these newfags?

Been doing it just fine for years. It's these overly paint masked figures of the present that make swappability harder than it needs to be.

speaking of black with different colored lines being sellable, you are dead on. I got enough black to choke a hooker, but you bet your ass if it had green/yellow/purple lines I'd be buying more.
>>
>>6398973
This is a really nice build, only thing I don't like about it is the fact that the arm looks broken thanks to that axis/swing combo.

>>6400137
Ah, Neo Voss...an elegant colorway for a more civilized time. Glad you found him anon.
>>
File: Panel Line Armorvor.jpg (333KB, 1299x648px) Image search: [Google]
Panel Line Armorvor.jpg
333KB, 1299x648px
Reposting from last thread as a reminder....if you want panel lines back you can get them...and best of all, you can even pick the color and how messy you want the application.

All it takes is getting off your ass.
>>
I know you like to be an overdramatic drama queen but your post is ridiculous. Terms like Life Support or Trash seem to come from your hate that they are not doing things you want

Lets just look at your "list"

Callgrim ---> Runs a full time printing company, and TGB just released a Callgrim
Spy Monkey Weapons and Weaponeers ----> is making BT
Mystical Warriors---> was never a Glyos line and is still making figures, just not Glyos ones
AV Robot ---> House burned down, sorry if LIFE took a front seat over toys
Roboforce(life support) ---> Released 2 new figures
Zullbeast (Life support) ---> is working on the Zullen Glyos figure
Galaxxor (soon to be life support) ---> Just released a new head and has told people more heads are coming
KotS (trash) ---> Trash is an opinion, not a state of the line. Jessie also released the Jump Suit which Matt has run a few times, and Jessie has releases almost monthly with some fetching $$$ online
>>
>>6401390
man i miss the dog head.
i hopped on like two waves before he switched to the granthan
>>
>>6401488
>Jessie has releases almost monthly
which sell out in 24 hours or less
>>
>>6401488
And let's look at your list of my list. It's full of fucking nonsense. Its not an insult to say a line is dead or dying.

No shit Jesse is doing a printing business. What does that have to do with glyos? OH RIGHT FUCKING NOTHING YOU DUMB SHIT. I didn't ask for a fucking update on these people's personal lives. I'm speaking about the state of the fucking toylines and Jesse having a new job and A/V robot guys house burning down doesn't make their toylines any less dead, in fact it makes them more dead you dumb fuck.

Same thing with spy monkey. They've retired two lines and we have no concrete way to get those very useful molds because the lines are retired. A building toyline with a relatively small parts library should not be retiring parts as soon as it starts to expand. These lines are dead, the fact that their creators are doing another line has no bearing on them.

Roboforce is on a release schedule so bare and spaced out that I'm shocked every time we get an actual release. Every promise and plan announced has fallen short or not materialized at all. His schedule is worse than the final year of releases from Nistuff and Banimon before they stopped new releases.

Mystical ring.. never a glyos line ? Then I guess I'm holding a fucking mystical toy here that's magically glyos compatible. There were plans for more glyos figures here that got scrapped too.

Zullbeast has had a whopping 4 releases in 2 years and the final release hasnt sold out. The awesome prototypes are stalled with no news of production.

Galaxxor is awesome but his stuff isn't selling and people hate it. Figure releases have gone from 3 to 2 to 1 with most still available. How long can people not buy before he hangs it up?

And finally KOTS. Yeah its dogshit. It's not my fault that autistic retards eat it up and buy it out. Doesn't make the toys any less trash.

Nice try you fucking idiot.
>>
>>6401923
Woah anon why are you getting so angry the toy board of a Siberian ice fishing forum?
>>
>>6401390
I've not voiced one way or another on this matter.

But neogranth really does look stellar with the lines

(Whereas I rather hate that mold usually)
>>
>>6402116
Overall the Neo Granthan head is nothing like the original drawings and sculpts. Instead, it is a shitty inferior sculpt forced into a weird shape that could be shoe-horned into the mold. Thanks for nothing on a character people had long awaited.
>>
ne1 got thier ship yet?
>>
File: IMG_3212.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3212.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Got mine today. Here's the mystery Fig. Looks like it matches the previous drop's blue.
>>
>>6403109
Okay, that figure is kickass. Mine order is out for delivery now!
>>
>>6403134
Agreed! I'm also surprised that I received this glorious pile of pvc so quickly.
The DX Skeleden has extra armor pieces.
>>
File: 1351031404450.gif (3MB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
1351031404450.gif
3MB, 300x166px
>ordered mine an hour after drop
>still no shipping confirmation
>>
>>6403162
I haven't received a shipping notice for any of my orders since they changed to the new store.
>>
>>6403160
matt confirmed that early on. 4 guards, 2 chest pieces, and two axes for anyone that missed it
>>
http://glyos.wikia.com/wiki/Available

Currently only approx. 228 different glyos compatible items available

All glyos is kill jokes aside I had never seen this page before and I find it incredibly useful- why the fuck it doesn't get a prime spot on every single website and store's main page I will never understand.
>>
File: cry.jpg (57KB, 455x610px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
57KB, 455x610px
>>6403715
Holy hell, who the fuck is maintaining this page? Or does it pull data from the stores themselves and auto-update? Either way, whoever made this page is a genius and a saint. I can't even keep track of all the sister companies and their various drop schedules anymore, so being able to see it all laid out like this is amazing.
>>
>>6402116
I think the Neo Granthan head just has so much detail, and it's usually slopped over with thick paint. Panel lines help bring that detail back out and lessen the thickly painted look.
>>
>>6401923
Nice reddit spacing, lad.
>>
>>6404129
Looks to maintain by people. Dont know who FalloftheMutants is but list often edits. Even newest wave. That one update the wiki lot to how its now. other being Glyosphere when you looks at FireChief420 page
>>
>>6404315
>http://glyos.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity
>>
File: IMG_5854.jpg (267KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5854.jpg
267KB, 750x750px
>>
Wow! That's a cool build. The Bio Masters & Kabuto Mushi Mk II go together quite well.
>>
File: IMG_5856.jpg (340KB, 777x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5856.jpg
340KB, 777x750px
>>
>>6404399
>>6404610
Guess it has been 2 months
>>
>>6404399
>>6404610

So is there any actual release info yet? Godbeast made a dozen posts full of hashtags and a link to his site but I don't see anything there.
>>
>>6404399
>>6404610
wow, shit, these are actually getting me excited to build again. These look legitimately creepy, like some shit that would send me screaming and running if I saw them on my wall.
>>
>>6404610
>>6404399

Hopefully the come in non DX versions without all the beast parts
>>
>>6404847
DX pretty much means its only as a kit. No balls means its those Bio Monster accessory sets combined with Mushi. The addon sets ran $5 each so shouldnt be too bad of a price jump
>>
>>6404610
So, will the necessary parts to build this be sold in one package? Or do you guys think this is 2 or 3 sets?
>>
>>6404610
Are you serious??? Matt just had a giant drop!! Now he's going to have one just days later. These guys are getting ridiculous!
>>
>>6404610
>>6404399

I hope this is one of those times when Godbeast sells a bunch of plain blue and grey, reverse-swap, and/or unpainted versions of Mushis after the main drop. The colors look nice.
>>
>>6404929
Same, the purity is nice. I hope he doesn't fuck it up with paint masks in clashing colors.
>>
>>6404921
marty had an arguement about this a drop or 2 ago. kabuto drop every 2 month on the reg who else lives off payments evry couple month. true but his timin tend to be off bein so close to matt drops.

he comment on someone post today that he never see any1 buildin his stuff for big thing like other companys. just same old build.

like mushi but they kind of same in new colors. ship expensive if yuo dont get a bunch. go with bio cause marty made both. dont need 50 different color of same thing. remind me of qualleran. always same
>>
>>6404954
Your post is a little hard to understand, but...about making big builds, I would like to, but Mushis are typically too expensive for me to pick up multiples of the same color, especially when I'm trying to budget for the other Glyos sublines too. I only have multiple Mushis in one colorway, and I do like building with them a lot...I guess it's just a consequence of putting out a bigger figure with a higher base cost than usual.
>>
File: Leyden-sneak-full-d.jpg (135KB, 323x487px) Image search: [Google]
Leyden-sneak-full-d.jpg
135KB, 323x487px
Did Ni ever release this unpainted off-white Leyden head? If not, what's the closest I can get to this?
>>
>>6404962
Godbeast's builder figures with very little paint (usually just eye paint) are only $12 each. 26 parts with a mini Mushi ain't bad. Looks like there isn't much paint at all, which really excites me to build again. I know I'm in and I can't wait to build with these nice colors. I could be wrong, but, isn't this the very first gray he's ever run? I looked at his archive on his site and I don't see a gray. Some guy posted a couple mushi in what looks like onell's esedeth colors from a few drops ago. I sure hope he ran esedeth so I will really be able to do some cross company building. Fingers crossed
>>
File: IMG_5868.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5868.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
>>6404935
Looks like your question was answered.
>>
File: IMG_5869.jpg (150KB, 1000x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5869.jpg
150KB, 1000x684px
>>6404399
>>
File: IMG_5870.jpg (172KB, 883x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5870.jpg
172KB, 883x750px
>>6404610
>>
>>6404872
He posted somewhere that the two dx builds take two standard mushi, two reverse mushi, two axis joint sets, and two biomasters sets. Looks like they use all but 9 parts and are solid well designed builds. I'm pumped for this drop! Reasonably priced figures, low paint, and builds with good photos to see how they are constructed, what more could we ask for.
>>
>>6405006
>>6405009
>>6405020

Oh god it's going to be expensive as fuck I just want one of each Mushi and I'll just throw the bio masters parts in the trash.
>>
>>6404399
>>6404610
My two favorite Glyos builds combined.
>>
>>6405038
Bio/Axis parts sold separate. $12 is base Mushi price
>>
>>6405038
He just answered my dm question regarding how they will be sold. I asked him if they will all be sold as dx kits or separate mushi from the accessories. He said both ways. He said all four mushi will be sold at $12 each w/o accessories. He also said dx kits & individual mushi in the cool gray standard and reverse will be very limited. Looks like I will be glued to my computer or phone 8pm cst Friday night to make sure I get everything I need. I can't miss out on these cheap mushi builders.
>>
>>6404954
sauce? where did he post this comment i wanna see
>>
>>6405002
>>tan/grey are missing the black dot on the horn
>>blue/grey have black chest orbs

They always gotta do something to make these single-color Mushis not all match up perfectly.
>>
File: accessories-pack-lightgrey.jpg (198KB, 572x390px) Image search: [Google]
accessories-pack-lightgrey.jpg
198KB, 572x390px
>>6404969
ZID
>>
>>6405256
Well, shit. And it's sold out of course. If anyone bought this pack and would be willing to sell that Leyden head, please email me.
>>
File: IMG_3247.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3247.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>6397674

As seen in the world.
>>
>>6405451
These look like poop.
>>
>>6405231
Get a grip anon. If you've purchased godbeast's builders in the past you'd know there is no paint on the orbs. Looks like the reason there is orb paint on the gray and blue builders is due to the specific dx builds' eyes needing to be black. Not a big deal, quit acting like it's the end of the world. Once again, some anons will find absolutely anything to bitch and moan about. Your day-to-day life must be an extremely miserable one.
>>
>>6405451
I feel like you have to have all the parts have that panel lining, or none of them. They don't look good mixed on the skeledens.
>>
>>6404954
>he comment on someone post today that he never see any1 buildin his stuff for big thing like other companys. just same old build

Yup, originally there was supposed 2 b at least 1 switch pin in the mold in China... Sometimes when I post build pix I wonder if anyone tries them out or tries their own builds... building/creating is my love of Glyos!!!
>https://www.instagram.com/p/BWIeqJ7lzLV/
>>
>I release 6 times per year (every other month) and this is currently my 4th year in production.

>Wave 19 was March 5th, so Wave 20 April 28th is actually almost 2 months (54 days to be exact) since my previous wave. Before my March 5th Wave 19 release I had December 16th Wave 18 release, which was almost 3 months (79 days to be exact) in between waves. 8-)

>Keep in mind, I've made toys for a living since 2002. I wonder how many collectors could go 2-3 months in between pay checks.

>I am extremely conscientious of my timing of releases. Even going every other month for going on 4 years (6 times a year), 75% of the time now I am releasing within a week or so in the middle of 2 other company releases. I try my best though.

Beast drop is the same night as Cosmic Radiation Electron+ from Outer Space Men
>>
>>6405573
Seems about right, at least gb is straight. One thing about gb is that he communicates and tells it like it is.

osm announced after gb, pretty douchy move if you ask me.

Also, from what I've heard osm & kots pretty much drop whenever they want since they usually only drop one-two items per month. Question is, why do these two companies drop such small offerings every month costing us shipping each month instead of offering up more figures every other month or every couple of months saving us all that shipping? Not to mention, all the overlap in drops just like osm dropping right on top of gb this Friday. I know I'll be at gb's store Friday night and not at osm's. I'm not even fond of the Electron+ mold.
>>
>>6405681
Right. TGB is one of the most straight shooters. And it's always 2 months apart between his drops. And it's already a week past Onell's sale. The OSM might not have been communicated with him, or just a dick move. Wasn't it that little prick Ni that would pull shit like that. Matt announces a drop for Thurday on Saturday. Ni does a drop on Tuesday night, then the following Wed, custom sale. Don't miss his shit at all.
>>
>>6405834
Amen
>>
>>Wanting toy companies to cater to everyone's unique payday schedule because they are living paycheck-to-paycheck

I thought I was on the Four Horsemen boards for a second.
>>
>>6405878
Exactly, damn millennials. Thinking the world should always revolve around them.
>>
>one of the quickest sellouts that the Noboto mold has seen since its debut in 2013. We'll absolutely be revisiting the Skullboto concept again before the year is over (Halloween is a definite -Ghoulboto).

>based on your emails and comments the additional armor on Skeleden is something that you'd like to see again, so we'll be covering those Traveler limbs even more in the future.

>Based on the performance of this recent sale, detail lined versions of select figures will start to be offered moving forward. The Skeleden Standard MK II DX saw a limited production run and sold fairly well. Let's see how this experiment goes and maybe we can start to open the catalog up a bit more.

>Behind the scenes, we've been buzzing away to finalize something extra special for our 10th anniversary release, which is set to launch at the end of this month. Many years have been spent preparing for this character's arrival, and it's taken a lot of effort for it to truly manifest. Expect some posts about its development and history as we get deeper into July.
>>
>>6406347
>The capes have been designed to accommodate just about any standard Glyos figure, and if you guys dig them, we may offer capes separately down the road.

>http://onelldesign.blogspot.com/2017/07/thank-you.html
>>
>>6406347
All good stuff, but we've had promises before in post drop posts that never pan out. On the bright side it seems like the last 4 drops have been steadily incorporating more and more suggestions, so perhaps he'll stick to it.
>>
The 3 Neckbeards posted Power Lords are coming back. Money is on them not being Glyos compatible.
>>
>>6406476
Yeah they shit on glyos pretty hard these past couple of years, can't imagine them backpedalling now.
>>
>>6406347
So if Matt were smart it'd be the Delphi, but he hates me so it'll be the Villiser soldier.
>>
>>6406476
That line honestly did not compliment glyos based builds much at all.
>>
>>6406476
>>6406539
I'm new to Glyos, what's the story there? Are the Four Horsemen assholes?
>>
File: SANY1150.jpg (744KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
SANY1150.jpg
744KB, 2560x1920px
>>6406552
I disagree, they were pretty badass. Plus even disregarding glyos compatibility they'd be great for mixing and matching in their own line.
>>
>>6406564
The 4H had a great chummy and colaborative relationship with glyos for several years. They made the outer space men and brought in all sorts of new glyos fans. However they stretched themselves thin with OSM and pumped out more and more releases of the same few molds in worse and worse colors. By the time they actually released all the main figures people were getting sick of them because they released the 6th npainted dull trans green figure. The final straw was totally plain all white figures that barely sold, and commissioned custom figures that no one bought. Around the same time they started production on Power Lords as another glyos compatible line. They handled this even worse than the OSM, releasing only a couple of figures over a year+ span of time. A couple of lame barely painted repaints trickled out slowly here, and the line whimpered into obscurity and death.
Finally they announced Mythic Legions and it was getting tons of attention! It was going to be a 1/18th line with glyos compatibility so you could mix and match whatever soldiers you wanted.
More than 6 months pass, and then 2 weeks before the kickstarter began they announce that ML are no longer 1/18 or glyos compatible. They are now 1/12 and have "some" modular ability. They downplay this aspect of it because it barely exists and they know it.
Matt even had sculpted a new figure (skeleden) to go with the kickstarter which was repurposed for Skeleton Warriors. They also planned out an entire wave of figures designed to mix and match with Mythic Legions which were later released anyway(The anniversary fantasy wave).

4H finally sold off all rights to the OSM (and it's assumed any and all other glyos ties were severed here as well). Matt is always kind about it, but that's because Matt is too nice.

TL:DR 4H are faggots that happen to be killer sculptors.
>>
>>6406476
Yeah, I'll be shocked if they use Glyos pegs, but dumber things have happened (KotS).
>>
>>6406598
>TL:DR 4H are faggots that happen to be killer sculptors.

That sentence is true. The rest is pure bullshit I've never heard anywhere else. Are you Matt? Marty? Kent? Otherwise, bite me.
>>
>>6406598

If getting the Mythic Legions we got meant getting rid of glyos compatibility then I'm all for it.

4h doesn't owe Matt or glyos anything. I can't even see how Skeleden or "fantasy-themed" repaints of existing glyos figures would go with the Mythic Legions stuff unless they drastically shitted up the sculpts.
>>
>>6406656
I remember the bit about the 1:18th thing.
>>
>>6398611
I'd agree, except in this case, the shitposter is right- Kent literally is the worst kind of faggot and should be kept away from Glyos forever. The dude hordes then wrecks old toylines, and tries to shoehorn shit in where it doesn't belong. Go read his posts on the old OT toys forums if anyone has archived it. It'd be comedy gold, if they weren't so fedora-level cringe.
>>
>>6404399
>>6404610
>eldritch bug horror abominations
>in pleasing basic colors
Well, that's it lads, this is gonna be THE big drop of the year for me. I'm going all in on this one. I'll save a few bucks in case Matt drops the Delphi on us, but other than that, it's all bugs for me.
>>
>>6406656
>Needs to be one of the creators to have watched events happen publicly

Why is this thread so full of dipshits? Is it so hard to understand that glyos has been around for 10 years and some people have been following it for most of those? This is not private information, it's a literal fucking timeline of events. Why don't you quote me the sentence that has insider info in it you fucking retard, and then I can point you to the blog post that it goes with (spoiler alert: I'm not wasting my time doing this, but they're all there and ready for you to educate yourself instead of being a fucking nigger).

>>6406666
Who said they had to go together extremely well? They were using the glyos ball joints they developed on powerlords to allow easy swapping. Matt planned Skeleden for their Kickstarter as a bonus, and a wave with the same colors as several figures for those who did want to try building and army mixing. It's no different than the OSM or PL.
>>
>>6406873
>buh why the community bad??

>"you fucking retard"

>"educate yourself instead of being a nigger"
>>
>>6406656
None of them would waste their time here with all the pointless bitching and self-entitled broke-ass millennials.
>>
>>6406666
>quadsatan
>>
>>6406882
>>6407103
Glyos was always popular with poorfag autist dipshits who can't read, it's just that now it's pretty much all that's left.

>t. this thread
>>
>>6406882
>>6406656

You the same guy? Stop dodging the question fuckistan. Show me the insider info.

I'll wait.

>>6407103
OH is it pointless? Because our bitching got a large response post on the blog, and now this drop had a detail line figure with more confirmed for the future.
>>
>>6407253
Do you really think he did detail lines because you bitched? He did it because he had that planned 3-6 months ago. To drop every month he puts his orders in months and months in advance. You don't know shit, but, pat your stupid ass on the back if it makes you think so tool.
>>
>>6407261
kek retard

entire waves are planned months in advance, yes

but things change constantly and he can add or subtract figures as he so chooses.

You can see this in effect IE when ZED/ZRU dropped and they restocked vinyl conversion kits not even a month after the drop

Or like when Nobotos first appeared and the entire system crashed and he ran more for the very next drop

It would have been very easy for them to go "Hey we have a skeleden coming up, 500 units.. ok well now do 200 of them in detail lines k thx bai"

How fucking new are you?
>>
>>6407261
TIming wise it works just fine, especially considering the organized bitching/sharing happened prior to the last drop a month and a half ago and then he responded. That's over a month of lead time for modifying one figure order. I like to think it was indeed a result of our talks here and more directly the facebook posts that were made by a few people in these threads, myself included.
>>
>>6407360
That's what mattered- The facebook posts, the blog comments. Not people here bitching. Think what you'd like, I don't know exactly what caused Matt to reconsider panel lines, but it's proven time and time again that complaining on here is fucking useless and the only real way to make a difference is to attach your voice to a name. Use the official forums, comment on the blog. Use something that Matt pays attention to.
>>
File: IMG_3590 (1280x854).jpg (625KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3590 (1280x854).jpg
625KB, 1280x854px
>>6407406
Whoever made the facebook post specifically said he started it because of 4chan, it's why I post here more often now.
Anyway, I got drunk and cut up my extra skeleden armor and did this. Regardless of who what where why, I am super pumped to have a brand spanking new detail lined badass to futz with.
>>
>>6407312
Nope. You have no clue.

Sure if there was an extremely important reason, then something can be special ran and expedited in the PAST. These days with all the companies and orders, no way. Keep thinking your all knowledgeable tool. Whatever helps make you think your not a stupid shit.
>>
>>6407360
Whatever makes you guys feel good I guess.
>>
>>6407479
>>6407475
It doesn't seem oddly timed to you? I mean, it's been a LONG time since we had a full detail lined figure and then 6-8 weeks after a comment-a-thon on facebook one shows up, and with a thank you note that says we'll start running more in the future if it keeps going well.
>>
>>Everyone here bitches that Matt does indeed listen to the fans
>>Same people bitching that it's just a coincidence and Matt doesn't listen to the fans

Ok.
>>
>>6407507
That's not really what I was trying to say. I was saying that he listens to fan opinions, just from different sources than us.
>>
>>6407312
Matt hasn't sold 500 of a figure in a LONG time. Try 200 Skeledens...100 w/detail lines and 100 without.
>>
>>6406598
>pumped out more and more releases of the same few molds in worse and worse colors
>they released the 6th npainted dull trans green figure
sooo how is this any different from today garbage, that matty and the rest serve us?
>>
>>6408234
It is the glyos method. Glyos is small fish compared to the 4H.

4H pumped out more new molds for Glyos in a span of 2-3 years than Matt has the entire span of the line.

The difference is that 4H is a more well known company that was playing at having a bigger fanbase. Their production techniques were in line with a larger reaching toyline but their release schedule and strategy was targeted at the glyos fanbase which is very small.
The reason glyos has remained small is because of their habits which we've brought up many times here.

The 4H pandered to a fanbase of 200 people and then claimed that no one wanted 1/18th figures. They fail to realize that the reason the line sank is because of how they released it, not the strength of and desire for the line. They would have had greater success if they had a more wide reaching release with a clear defined toyline.

They switched to only 1/12 for a time and were very successful, but that's because literally every single production of 1/12 figures they made were entire lines or entire waves consisting of anywhere from 10-30 figures. Even their original FF exclusives came in 12 varieties all at once. Almost any time a toyline comes out like this does well.
>>
>>6408306
Forgot to mention that with the 4H now announcing the return of powerlords, and even confirming that they will be in the 4in scale again, we will likely see them come out in a massive wave this time and it will do very well.
>>
File: IMG_5949.jpg (912KB, 1751x1751px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5949.jpg
912KB, 1751x1751px
>>
File: IMG_5950.jpg (1MB, 2023x2023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5950.jpg
1MB, 2023x2023px
>>
File: IMG_5952.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5952.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>
What drops are happening tonight and when?
>>
Anyone who thinks it's a coincidence a detail lined figure and an announcement for future figures snuck into the last drop a month or so after the 'bitching' frenzy is in fucking denial.

You really think Matt is too good to check this board for criticism? He'd be a fool not to. He's a businessman as well as a creator and artist, you bet your ass he checks here and everywhere.

Detail lined figures get
You are welcome newfags.
>>
>>6408834
Mushi drop at 8 CST tonight
>>
File: IMG_6109.jpg (265KB, 750x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6109.jpg
265KB, 750x744px
What the fuck I thought these colors were another DnD homage
>>
File: img_4915.jpg (515KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
img_4915.jpg
515KB, 1200x900px
So hype for their next release
>>
>>6408884
Thanks
>>
>>6408889

Honestly it's just great to see a Glyos homage that isn't MOTU, He-Man, or Ninja Turtles.
>>
>>6408881
Matt never comes here. He dismisses any place that the posts are anon. Not to mention, this is a cesspool. He reads emails, comments on his blog, some fb, some gc forum posts, and that's about it. He is super old school, acient to be exact. No Twitter, no Instagram and definitely no place like this.
>>
>>6408966
It's great to see obscure homages like this in general. I love the Skeletor Skeleden as much as everyone else, but obscure things from my childhood will always be more memorable than the incredibly popular things, and it's really neat to get that tiny glance into the Glyos designers' childhoods.
>>
File: IMG_5317.jpg (1MB, 2623x2623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5317.jpg
1MB, 2623x2623px
>>6408889
Pretty sure an umberhulk can be built with his colors. He posted umberhulk and carrioncrawler builds on ig a little while back.
>>
>>6408931
>>6409004

Agreed.

I'm pumped for gb's drop tonight!

Just hope they last, since they're $12 builders. His other builder waves (2 he did in 2016) didn't last long. Also, I don't think he's ever ran neutrals, grays to be exact.
>>
File: IMG_4610.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4610.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>6408889
>>
>>6409008
>>6409025
>>6408463
>>6408461
>>6408457
>>6405009
>>6405006
>>6404610
>>6404399

Damn! This dude is a fucking epic builder! The photos with the parts laid out is brilliant!
>>
>>6408966
He-man IS motu.
>>
Got the DX set, two standard rocks, plus a couple of accessory sets.
>>
>>6409205
I dropped about $150, going to build my ass off! I couldn't believe all the gray and blue stuff was already low stock at 8:02 when I got to the store!
>>
>>6409226
I think it started as low stock.
>>
>>6409263
Damn! I was lucky then!
>>
File: 1c5f00065bd616acddad.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1c5f00065bd616acddad.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
I bought a DX set even though I shouldn't have (low on funds, with student loans approaching). This is the most I've spent on Glyos in a loooong time. But how could I not? The ability to make both of these incredible insect builds, and that incredibly attractive grey plastic? I didn't stand a chance.

Y'know why I love this grey so much? It really reminds me of the grey plastic that a lot of toy prototypes are cast in. Often when I see protos I think "wow, that looks cool, wish I could have that instead of the final painted figure." This is sorta like getting my wish.
>>
>>6409226
The blog post said that the blue/grey mushis and the DX build sets were both limited stock. I don't know how big a batch would have been ordered from the factory and 2/3 would have been used for the creature builds and the other 1/3 would be for sale as the standard and reverse evolver mushis I imagine.
>>
>>6409378
I heard he also has a super secret email presale dubbed the beast list, so he must have sold the shit out of them during that presale. I'm not bitching though, I got $150 worth before they sell out and the best part is I already got shipping notice 1 hour after I placed my order! That's incredible! Can't wait!
>>
>>6408457
>>6408461
>>6408463
>>6409019
>>6409025
>>6409029
>>6409226
>>6409268

Looks like Marty or one of his close buds is shilling again. Say hello! Shill when you bring back painted toys k thx!
>>
>>6409436
No that was me and I'm a newb. I was blown away with all these creature builds. Haven't seen this stuff before.
>>
>>6409436
Just placed my first order of godbeast stuff tonight.
>>
>>6409455
Yeah I got ~$100 worth of stuff tonight and I'm new to Glyos. Don't really like the Onell stuff but the last Biomasters drop really appealed to me and now I want lots of ugly beasty toy parts to play with.
>>
>>6409484
Did you know godbeast sculpted and prototyped the biomonster too? That's why mushi works so well with the biomonster.
>>
>>6409613
No, but it makes sense. Really like that style.
>>
File: IMG_5964.jpg (298KB, 1125x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5964.jpg
298KB, 1125x1125px
>>
>>6409902
Fuck man....all the blue and grey stuff is almost sold out. There goes my hopes that it would last til my next paycheck so I could pick up more.
>>
New thread
>>6410173
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.