[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deepblur Diver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: FIGURE-023007_06.jpg (41KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-023007_06.jpg
41KB, 533x800px
Does anybody know when these things are supposed to be coming out? Anyone even interested in them?

There seems like there's hardly any information at all. Amiami says they're supposed to out "mid June" but every other site seems to be listing them for July/August release.

Did they get delayed?
>>
>>6385874
its a stuate or is it articulated?
>>
File: FIGURE-023008_02.jpg (49KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-023008_02.jpg
49KB, 533x800px
>>6385880

Articulated. And there's two different versions: That white one, and a colored one.
>>
>>6385882
Man that looks dope
>>
Lol I was just checking the status of this. Should be next month. Coreplay is shipping the previous announced Successor figure. This week so hopefully soon.
>>
>>6385882
>>6385874
It's only me, or that link doesn't exist?
>>
>>6386005
Also the twitter is cancelled.
>>
>>6386005
>>6386015

I dunno, I hadn't checked those sites...I've never bought any Coreplay figures before, but supposedly they're legit, and they've released plenty of figures and scales before and they sell out relatively quickly.
>>
>>6386054
They are (were?) new. Bankruptcy isn't impossible. I mean, a business with no site/social media...
>>
>>6386005
>>6386015
>>6386054
According to another Anon (dunno how accurate he was) there was some kind of shitstorm on Twitter/Facebook so now they're only on Sina Weibo (chinese facebook). Probably sick of dealing with westerners.
>>
Where can I get one?
>>
>>6388008
As the OP mentioned, amiami has them up for po
>>
>>6387168
There was a Facebook shitstorm over their unlicensed Warcraft figures, so they deleted their page. I messaged them before the page was deleted to ask about the Sylvanas (I'd POd her long ago) and was told "don`t worried,everything will keep going", so yeah, they're just sick of western fuckwits, basically.

There have been progress shots of their Warcraft stuff on Weibo since, as well as anime-style scale statues and whatnot. They're definitely still in business. I have the white Diver in my Amico order this month but I'm expecting it to be delayed in line with what every other site is saying, they're a relatively small-potatoes outfit so I don't expect them to hit any of their estimates.
>>
>>6390052
Well Sylvanas has shipped and their projected time is next month for the diver so I'm hoping they pull through. They also shipped the statue they were working on on time so we shall see. Looking to grab Sylvanas myself and the Arthas they previewed on weibo as it looks perfect.
>>
SMcG Customs has them for preorder.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.