[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Effects general? Tamashi stage general?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

So I bought a couple Impact Effects on the BST without realizing they need stands to be properly effective. Do I need a special stand? Will any Tamashi stand do the trick? I know there's like ten kinds. Other options welcome as well.

Thanks!

Other than that, effects general I suppose?
>>
>>6379251

Yep, pretty much any Tamashii Stage support arms. Figma arms work just as well, too. Same size.
>>
>>6379255
Thanks, appreciate it. Guess I'm on the hunt for one of those!
>>
I saw blue and yellow aura model kits at a figure shop near me. Thinking of picking some up to use with my SAS figures - have any of y'all used these before?
>>
>>6379251
Really, any Tamashii stand will do the trick. Act 4 is the standard, most common model. It replaced the Act 1, 2, and 3. Act 5 is a heavy duty version of the Act 4 intended for bigger mecha figures.

Act Combination is like an Act 4 with a puzzle gimmick so they combine, Act Trident is...well...a big trident version. And I think the others are just gimmicky wrestling rings and such.

The pegs on Tamashii stands are also the same size as the pegs on Revoltech and Figma stands. I put all my ZoE Revoltechs on a Tamashii Trident.
>>
>>6381211
>The pegs on Tamashii stands are also the same size as the pegs on Revoltech and Figma stands.
This, the only caveat being some of the tamashii stands included with female figures, for some odd reason, have thicker pegs.
>>
File: ABigSmile.png (716KB, 1718x1018px) Image search: [Google]
ABigSmile.png
716KB, 1718x1018px
>>6381285

Female figures prefer a bigger peg, Anon.
>>
>>6381211
That's a lot of info, much appreciated!
>>
>>6379649
>it attaches directly to the base
well fuck, it's exactly what I wanted the lightning effects to be
>>
anyone ever got an Extreme Set here? Was thinking about bitting the bullet along with some Tamashii Effects. Problem is, I have no idea where to buy those. AmiAmi seems out and Amazon is crazy expensive.

Also, there's an off brand one that I saw on eBay but forgot the name and never found about it again.

I'm looking for explosions, wind effect, broken ground, surrounding energy / fire, anyway, anything that I can get my hands on, really.
>>
>>6382977
the dioramas?

I have 4 of them. They are pretty good. They are HUGE, though. I use maybe 1/4 of the pieces from the ones I have.
>>
i had two effects parts (impact and wind) and liked the detail and potential display options they had, but had to sell them because i frankly was running out of shelf space.

in order to get the most out of them you really need big open shelves and detolfs
>>
>>6382977
help pls?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.