[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Playmobil Questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: s-l1600.jpg (326KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
326KB, 1600x1200px
Hey there, looking for some info on playmobil products. I recently bought the new ghost busters sets. And it has reignited a desire for my wife to own the original playmobil Victorian mansion. Now the only problem is this thing is a pretty penny, and seems to have been retired. would any of you fine folks have some info if there are any alternatives to the original, possibly a remold of the set? Or even If there are better avenues then Fleabay?
>>
>>6373785
I've never seen that but it looks amazing.
>>
>>6373785
>>6373800

Give me a moment to pull out some of my old playmobil links and see if those archives got any matches. My sister has that thing up in our grandparents attic still, so have some fond memories of that thing.
>>
>>6373785
Alright to start with you got a variety of victorian mansions from playmobil. You got the Large Victorian Dollhouse which is product 5300, there is the Small Victorian DOllhouse, number 5305, then there is the floor extension number 7411. That house you posted? It is the Small Dollhouse with either a floor extension, or a second house of some kind to give it the extra story.

For more modern victorian houses you got the Grande Mansion 5301 or the Large Grande Mansion 5302 and each has a floor extension option sold, 7776 and 7483 respectively. Personally I feel they are a bit too modern looking and lack that quaint vintage look of the original ones which are actually set in victorian times while these newer ones are set in modern times. Also I think only 5301 could be considered a true remold, but it is lacking the patio or sunroom of the older ones. There is a site that lists what sets various parts come in and it looks like the grand large mansion is mostly completely new.

I would like to point something out to put the prices into perspective to you guys. The Large Grand Mansion retailed for nearly $200. So that being said my opinion on the matter is that listings on ebay of a old Victorian large mansion for like $200-$300 is not that bad of a deal if the listing comes with all the extra stuff like the family, various room sets and so on. All those furnishings came in their own separate room packs so bear that in mind when it comes to value of the deal.

hope this helps at all. I apologize for wall of text, I like being thorough in the research.
>>
>>6373785
thank you so much! you are amazing!!!
>>
>>6373785

Found a 5300 with some furniture for $150 on Boston craigslist. On the small chance you are close
>>
>>6374940
if you got any further questions feel free to ask Playmobil was a pretty big part of my childhold.(assuming you are OP and meant that at my post)
>>
>>6382116
California
>>6382126
yes, that's me! thank you again! still shopping around
>>
>>6384493
no prob
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.