[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One:12 Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 19

File: review_one12sg_11.jpg (95KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
review_one12sg_11.jpg
95KB, 500x749px
>design swappable hands specifically made to recreate pose where he is touching gauntlets to use energy blasts
>can't even cross arms over to touch the gauntlet
Mezco, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
Did...anyone buy this toy because of the old cartoon?

We all bought it because of Coast to Coast, right?
>>
File: space ghost 2.jpg (171KB, 1143x643px) Image search: [Google]
space ghost 2.jpg
171KB, 1143x643px
>>
File: 1489781618037.gif (208KB, 354x534px) Image search: [Google]
1489781618037.gif
208KB, 354x534px
>>6373185
w-whats the diff?
>>
Pretty sure whoever took that pic sucks at posing. Don't have Space Ghost, but both DKR Batman and Punisher can hit that pose no problem.
>>
>>6373194
Wow, just looked it up and can't believe that's a Michael Crawford review. He should know better.
>>
>>6373191
/thread
>>
>>6373191
>bending the left arm at the elbow to shorten gap and using trick perspective to hide the fact that it's not out straight
>>
>>6373203
>Using a badly posed shot by a retard to try and start a troll thread
>>
>>6373203
The arm is bent and not straight in the OP too
>>
Can the pose be made with a straight left arm? That's all we need to know. That will end this thread.
>>
>>6373215
I'll see with mine when I get home. I'm not even sure my body-centered can do that with perfectly straight out arm, so I'm not gonna flip out if it can't.
>>6373209
Op knows the pic they used is horribly posed, they are just shitposting.
>>
>>6373236
Body-kun*
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
The first thing I did with SG was easily, successfully put him in this pose.
>>
>>6373278
Also mine is the glow in the dark version whose suit material is thicker, whoever posed OP is the worst.
>>
>>6373236
To be fair, the review the image is sourced from says the pose can't be done, even though that image shows he didn't actually atempt it.
>>
File: sg 6.jpg (275KB, 818x1542px) Image search: [Google]
sg 6.jpg
275KB, 818x1542px
Closest I could get.

Pretty acceptable.
>>
The cloth looks fucking terrible on these things but Space Ghost is really tempting me.
Wonder if they will make other HB heroes.
Birdman would be a day one buy.
>>
These are $70 figures, how could they not include butterfly joints on bulkier males with thick arms? They did it with DKR Batman and it helps in the shooting poses immensely. That's like a bare minimum these days to qualify as "premium" and Mezco is really not striving towards that category.
>>
>>6373759
>He didn't read the thread.
>>
>>6373759
They do have butterfly joints. OP is dumb, and we've seen what the bucks look like with the clothing removed.
>>
>>6373185
I actually got him because i really liked the old cartoon, and i still haven't seen Coast to Coast apart from one or two episodes yonks.

He's also pretty cool in the DC comics too.
>>
File: alex-ross-space-ghost.jpg (57KB, 627x363px) Image search: [Google]
alex-ross-space-ghost.jpg
57KB, 627x363px
>>6373184
should have looked like this, I don't like the sculpt. Even though it looks like the cartoon
>>
How the fuck is Space Ghost already getting hard to find? eBay is jammed with GitD SGs but normal SG is already looking scarce.
>>
>>6374987
This is how the line is going to be going forward. People have said it countless times, preorder this stuff. I hate having to do it, too, but you won't have a loss if you sell it.

>>6374960
Nah, I like this one a lot, the stylized cartoon look gives it a unique look unlike most of these since the first DK Batman. I wish more of these picked a specific artists style to go off on.

I wish we had better Zorak/Brak/Moltar/etc. figures to go along with this. Alex toth did amazing designs. I was thinking of pairing him up with the Neca Mantis alien to stand in for a more realistic Zorak.
>>
>>6374999
I actually have every figure they have coming out on pre-order right now. Space Ghost (oh, and Arsenal) are the only ones I didn't have on pre-order.

I'm not really worried about potentially paying $20 extra, I just didn't think SG was so popular. I thought he'd be more like a regular Captain America or Captain Marvel and kind of easy to find at retail.
>>
File: 2757.jpg (152KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
2757.jpg
152KB, 750x750px
Anyone else is getting supes? Just wish he had a smiling face.
>>
File: do what.jpg (32KB, 538x555px) Image search: [Google]
do what.jpg
32KB, 538x555px
>>6375019
>I actually have every figure they have coming out on pre-order right now.
>Space Ghost (oh, and Arsenal) are the only ones I didn't have on pre-order.
I have every figure on pre-orer, except the 2 I don't.
>>
>>6375039
I meant to put an except in there somewhere.
>>
>>6373301
Doesn't look like it can hit the pose very well at all...
>>
anywhere i can still preorder superman? I really fucking want this guy, its the only mezco figure ive been waiting for
>>
>>6375019
The more niche characters are a tricky thing to measure, but Space ghost's One:12 is more faithful than, say, most of the Marvel ones, and there aren't many option for decent SG figures, which is why I think it'll sell well. Meanwhile, Marvel and DC both have decent retail lines that have covered way more than what Mezco can make, so I can see a lot of people hesitating to jump on those, because it means starting fresh; while space ghost is expected as a one-and-done.
>>
>>6375035
Why does DKR Batman's outfit look so great, but this one looks so terribly constructed? I just don't understand.
>>
>>6375056
I don't think you're getting enough oxygen.
Are you getting enough oxygen, citizen?
>>
>>6375090
Because DKR returns Superman is another release for the future
>>
>>6375090
Material sheen, thread count, direction of the weave (more apparent on lower thread count fabrics and at smaller scales).
>>
>>6375035
I am. And yeah, I agree no smiling face is a shame. But I have Mezco Captain Marvel so I could always use his smiling face if the mood struck me.
>>
>>6375145
The smiling Cap face was the deal-dealer for me, and it's all I can bear to display him with. The other heads are fine, but there's a dearth of warm, wholesome smiles on my shelf.
>>
>>6373301
" Look, that is Old Kentucky Shark and he HAS BEEN THERE. Ok, Zorak, and Moltar? Are we clear?"
>>
>>6375090
the trunks being sewn in the suit it terrible
>>
>>6375035
I'm actually really excited for Supes.
>>
File: GHOJUST.jpg (101KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GHOJUST.jpg
101KB, 1000x1000px
>Can't get the regular version below $80 now
>Glow in the dark version wouldn't be so bad if Blip wasn't transparent
>Want the regular one just for Blip
JUST
>>
>>6375035
I'm gonna get him, but I feel like a 2.0 is inevitable.

He has so many flaws that are already fixed on currently released or upcoming figures, they used bull photoshopped promo pics to make him look better...

A 2.0 feels inevitable.
>>
Some normal Space Ghosts on eBay right now for retailish.
>>
>>6382182
>Skimming results of "mezco Space Ghost" query
>One 12 Collective MEZCO SPACE GHOST Normal Version! Rare! In Hand 2017
>Normal Version! Rare!
>Rare!

A pretty big fuck up on Mezco's part when people are claiming things like this.
>>
>Buy Space ghost from some obscure comic shp because they were among the last to have preorders open
>Thursday:Shipping info received
Oh neat
>shipping label created
Oh.
>days later, still no movement
>>
>>6382425
Mezco produces figures based on orders they get.
Amazon, BBTS, wizwhatever, comic shops, etc all place their orders based on how many they think they can sell and Mezco produces enough numbers to fulfill these orders plus whatever stock they think they can sell for re-orders and other side stores/shops.

I'm a little surprised Space Ghost is selling out as much as he did, given the fact that he's no longer a popular character and has had no limelight in the past decade or longer.
It could just be people buying up his stock just because it's a One/12 figure and wanting to scalp it at a later date.

Nevermind the fact that some retailers will just up the price because of primary stores like BBTS and Amazon already selling out of their own stock.
>>
>>6373184
>design swappable hands specifically made to recreate pose where he is touching gauntlets to use energy blasts
>can't even cross arms over to touch the gauntlet
Hot Toys, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>6382436
>Mezco produces figures based on orders they get.
Except when they don't, which is for most of the figures in the line.

This is the same line where they make 300 of one figure and only sell it in puerto rico.
>>
>>6382436
Space Ghost was just in a new comic from DC this past year, along with a bunch of other HB properties. It was good.

Incidentally, DC also released a Flintstone comic, which was the best satire and simultaneously expressed the must earnest sentiment of anything I've read in years.
>>
>>6382529
>getting mad over exclusives that are supposed to be limited
I almost bought one two years ago at SDCC, since they had left overs, but i preferred the Previews one

Still, exclusives don't count and are supposed to be limited. If you want more units made, you should do a preorder or talk about it with your local comic book shop.
This is the only way Mezco knows they should make more. That or bitching to Mezco directly. Their own site has a JOIN WAITLIST
>>
>>6382425
Someone had them for $80 shipped on eBay when I told you guys about it and when I got home from work a couple hours later they were all gone, probably reilisted at $120. It does kind of feel like people are just trying to slam the price up. I wish they were dead.
>>
>>6382543
>tfw on all of their waitlists and waiting for a replacement Captain Marvel
>>6382566
Thanks for posting up about it.
>>
>>6382543
i really am not comfortable with doing preorders on western toys, considering how hit-or-miss the quality can be.
>>
>>6382543
There are more exclusives in the line than regular figures, no shit people get mad about exclusives with this line.
>>
>>6382585
Then talk with someone at a comic book shop.

Most are friendly as fuck and will hook you up if you're a regular.

I personally like buying from my local stores, as i can check things out before actually buying it. Since most of these are collector toys, online offers no real discount when you take into account shipping, if there's a discount at all.

>>6382566
Yeah, i can confirm that one vendor had multiples selling for about $80. Everyone else was pretty expensive already.
>>
>>6382596
Regular stores are getting fucked on these by diamond a lot.

Of the three stores I use, none of them are confident they can get any specific one because of diamond fuckery.
>>
>>6382600
That's the first i heard about it, but the stores i go to are a large chain.

How many units are they ordering? This is what diamond is probably fucknig them over with.
>>
>>6382603
They try to order between 10-20 about, at a minimum.

On Shazam, diamond charged one of them and none of them got a single figure.
>>
>>6382590
This is what will kill the line.
>>
>>6382609
>>6382590
>people getting jealous about exclusives will make people not care
Dumb.
Like with the Puerto Rican Batman and Classic Punisher, i ditched their lameness for the more definitive cooler looking regular retail version.
I'm not even going to attempt to get XMan Deadpool even though i go to SDCC and buy other exclusives.

I kinda regret not getting DELUXE Punisher, as i didn't think his guns were going to be so amazing.

>>6382607
That's pretty shit, but i'm going to guess this is why a lot of stores don't seem to have them at conventions. I always figured it was because they already sold out.

I wonder what's going on with Diamond and where the hell they're allocating them to
>>
>>6382619
>Says getting figures isn't a problem because they make them to order
>They don't actually do that for most of the figures since most of the figures are exclusives
>Doesn't understand the problem with having more exclusives than regular releases

This is only good for diehard collectors who like lording things over others. For long term health of the line, it's poison.
>>
>>6382619
>I wonder what's going on with Diamond and where the hell they're allocating them to
Diamond has NEVER been a reliable distributor. Almost every single vendor hates them, and that is not hyperbole.

It sucks, because with them as the sole distributor for the regular releases, and them being totally unreliable, it just makes planning for the line frustrating and ultimately a wasted effort unless you only preorder direct from mezco.
>>
>guy that posted 4 SGs for $80 shipped each a few hours ago just listed another one
>$110 shipped
Fuck.
>>
>>6382625
>most of the figures are exclusives

That's not true at all
>>
>>6382625
But there aren't more exclusives. They make and sell more of the normal versions than the exclusives.
It's incredibly easy to ignore stupid gimmicks and joke costumes.

And completists are nuts.
People in general who go nuts for exclusives just because they'er exclusives are also nuts.

>>6382632
Yeah, I know about the hate with Diamond and comics/cards, but toys? It's probably the easiest shit with them.
>>
>>6382663
>But there aren't more exclusives.

You know exactly what I meant, that they have more releases that are exclusives than they have regular figures.
>>6382660
There are 5 exclusive versions of batman.
2 of daredevil.
2 of spock
1 of frankenstein
2 of captain america
3 of punisher
Arsenal
armored batman
reverse flash
1 of space ghost
2 of judge dredd
2 of the lawmaster
Those are released exclusives.

Unreleased but coming soon, there are
2 versions of deadpool (and a mezco only preorder bonus on the regular for what that is worth)
1 of spiderman
1 of wolverine
1 of superman
black adam

Unreleased but no idea when they are coming
Red skull

Yeah, no, the line is FLOODED with exclusives. There are 23 exclusives out right now to ~18 regular releases.
>>
>>6382725
>3 of punisher

Are you ignoring that the standard Punisher isn't an exclusive?

Anyway, the Previews and Mezco exclusives have production runs based on pre-orders just like the standards. Considering Previews is just a distributor and the figures can be purchased from the same places as the standard releases, getting worked up over them being "exclusives" is silly.
>>
>>6382733
Punisher deluxe
Classic Punisher
Tofair exclusive.

1, 2, 3.
>>
>>6382733
>Anyway, the Previews and Mezco exclusives have production runs based on pre-orders just like the standards.

There's no actual guarantee of that.

The current deadpool exclusive with the blue and gold and classic punisher were mezco site exclusives.
>>
>>6382725
That's fucking semantics, man. Sure, they're exclusive, but the vast majority of those exclusives are available on a retail site. Even some of the con-exclusives are really easy to get. And it's not like Black Adam or X-Force Deadpool, for instance, are hard to get, you can pre-order them right now and they've been on pre-order for a while.

The line isn't going to choke to death because people have to order their figures on Previews or BBTS or Amazon instead of Mezco's site. Mezco's shipping rates are rough anyway so I wouldn't order there in the first place unless I have to.
>>
>>6382756
>tried to use semantics to ignore what someone said
>Calls semantics when they correct them.

lol
>>
>>6382756
It's undoubtedly going to be a major obstacle for growth in the line in the future.

It's going to make the line unapproachable for people who want to come into it later on.
>>
The thing is, NO ONE wants the "exclusive " version of Space Ghost. It's infinitely shittier. All the effects parts on the normal version are beautifully painted and on that version? Unpainted clear plastic. It's shit. Exclusives are supposed to be special and make you want to buy BOTH versions
>>
>>6382778
>Exclusives are supposed to be special and make you want to buy BOTH versions
What? I actually prefer it if an exclusives is just a neat version, but one that isn't really necessary or essential in of itself.

Space Ghost is an exclusive done right, while Classic Punisher is not.
>>
>>6382738
>Tofair exclusive

This was a promotional item at a trade show that wasn't sold. Doesn't count
>>
>>6382805
It was sold at a show that was hard to get in to so it doesn't count!

This is childish.
>>
>>6382805
An incredibly rare exclusive doesn't stop being an exclusive release for your convenience.

It's just a bullshit exclusive, and not even the only bullshit exclusive they have.

That's the problem.
>>
>>6382827
oh god, who fucking cares that exclusives are made.

Why are you being such a completist asshole who thinks a line will die just because YOU can't get every single one easily.

99% of everyone else has no problems and are buying the regular releases fine, if not latecomers being fucked over.
I think Mezco should re-release certain figures like the DKR Batman and others too if there's enough demand.
>>
>>6383113
>It'll become a problem down the road for new people getting into and helping grow the line because it will make the line very unapproachable.
>Why are you being such a completist asshole

One of us is having a conversation, the other one is just getting angry. I'd draw you a map to figure out who the angry one is, but I assume you know where the nearest mirror in your house is already.
>>
File: mu_cabh5.jpg (59KB, 290x315px) Image search: [Google]
mu_cabh5.jpg
59KB, 290x315px
>>6383116
It's a very one sided conversation when you're OCDing over the fact that you exclusives are made and are trying to say that have any real impact in the long run.

No line has ever died because of variants and exclusives, and you're crazy for trying to make it seem that way.

Pic of a dead line that had a ton of variants and exclusives, which didn't die because it had a ton of variants and exclusives.
>>
>>6383125
You are putting a lot of words in my mouth you know I didn't say.

Did you actually need those directions after all?
>>
File: destroy us all.jpg (125KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
destroy us all.jpg
125KB, 634x423px
>>6382725
No, i can see your road map right here >>6382625
and
>>6383126

Keep being obsessed, bro.
>>
>>6383133
>Explain at least twice exactly what that meant about limiting expansion of the line long term
>NO IT MEANS YOU SAID THE LINE WILL LITERALLY DIE
lol
>>
>Had Space Ghost PO'd on Amiami
>Still no payment request

Anyone else gotten ONE:12 from Amiami? And if so do they usually take longer to get theirs?
>>
>>6383141
Probably another couple weeks out.

It's like the reverse of bluefin getting stuff here.
>>
File: condenscending superheroes.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
condenscending superheroes.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>6383135
>LOL LEMME CHANGE WHAT ISAID SO I DONT SOUND SO CRAZY YET STILL SOUND CRAZY BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL BOYCOT THE LINE IF I CANT GET EVERYTHING!!!
>>>6382767 It's going to make the line unapproachable for people who want to come into it later on.
Wow, completist won't be able to complete their collection because exclusives are hard to buy!
>>>6382590 There are more exclusives in the line than regular figures, no shit people get mad about exclusives with this line.
such mad! boycott!
>>>6382609 This is what will kill the line.
boycott because you can't get everything!
>>>6382725 list
OH NO! SO MANY FIGURES! HOW WILL YOU EVER GET THEM ALL!?!?!?
>>6382827
>>6382820
>>6382742
>>6382738
>moreshitaboutexclusivesbeingbaaaad
Nothing's really explained about how variants and exclusives means anything in the long run.

It's just you and a couple of other people being mad that you can't get everything and are jealous people can get things you can't.
>>
>>6383144
Bugger, ah well, thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>6383147
Jesus christ, if you aren't subjectautist-being-subjectautist then you really need to calm down.
>>
>>6383150
I'm glad you have no real argument to defend your stupid position about exclusives killing a line because wah wah wah you cant get them.
>>
>>6383158
I wasn't even the person you were talking to.
>>
File: real reason MU line is kill.jpg (199KB, 800x1168px) Image search: [Google]
real reason MU line is kill.jpg
199KB, 800x1168px
>>6383160
k
>>
>>6373184
>>
>>6382800
>exclusive done right

Absolutely nobody wants it, to the point that the STANDARD VERSION is so rare that sellers are charging over $30 more than it's retail.

Yeah, that's "done right"
>>
File: review_one12bvsbat_1.jpg (179KB, 800x1075px) Image search: [Google]
review_one12bvsbat_1.jpg
179KB, 800x1075px
How do you guys feel about Mezco BatAffleck? Being wanting a somewhat realistic Batman with a soft cape for a while now.
>>
>>6383255
I have the Hot Toys, weird butt aside, this one just looks so damn bad compared to it.The textures just looks tacky at this scale.Which is sad, because if they did a modern comic style Batman with the same basic aesthetic but without the suit textures/affleck face, it'd be fantastic.
>>
>>6383208
You're changing the subject. His point wasn't whether the exclusive was popular or not, it was that exclusives should be very niche decos or versions that aren't too different from the standard release. If they ARE significantly different, or god forbid, new molds entirely, they should be released as standard instead. Of course, that doesn't always work out financially, but then again, we are talking about a hypothetical ideal world here, where exclusives are "done right."
>>
I like mezcos stuff for the most part although the QC is a little lacking. The fans, for the most part, are transformers teir though. For some reason, Facebook is full of fan boys that will defend mezco like it's thier child.
>>
>>6383261
Hot toys is pretty out of my budget, i'd actually already be streching it for a BvS Batman, but yeah, i kindda see what you mean i guess, Dark Knight Returns Batman figure looks pretty badass.
>>
>>6382820
>It was sold

Glad you've shown us all that you can't read.
>>
>>6382827
Calling an unsold promotional item at an industry trade show an exclusive is like thinking prototypes are variants.

They're not.
>>
>>6383459
Oh ok, so punisher only has two exclusive variants instead of three, that totally changes things, you're right.
>>
>>6383461
Pretty sure that list included an unsold promotional Batman too

So there's two off the list, and that's before you consider the Previews figures aren't "exclusives" since they're not actually exclusive to anywhere.

Toys that are readily available to order are not going to lill the line.
>>
>>6383255
I don't think I've ever seen anyone say a negative thing about it. It's a solid release. Aesthetically I'm not into the dense look of the cape, though.

>>6383272
That's just the dyed-in-the-wool assholes, every group has them. There's more than a few here on /toy/ that are shit heads, but there's also a lot of normal collectors with One:12 that aren't that way. If you are engaging someone in a conversation and they can admit that Mezco fucks up just like any other company on really basic issues, that's a quick way to determine if they're one of the annoying fanboys.
>>
>>6383147
Jesus are you literally foaming at the mouth?
>>
>>6383645
The touchiest subject I've seen from one:12 fans is the matter of mezco habitual false advertising/heavy use of Photoshop to make promo figures look significantly better than they are right up to changing body proportions.

Some of them get super pissed off when you bring it up.
>>
File: Spectre.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Spectre.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
>>6382800
Yeah I agree, they shouldn't necessarily make the exclusive version something necessary.

..and here's a way they COULD have done it without it being shit, AND have made people want both.

Make the exclusive version Space Spectre, an alternate universe Space Ghost that is a villain.

Same sculpt, just different colors used
>>
>>6382800
Making the classic version of punisher, the look people wanted, such a bullshit limited release pisses me off so much.
>>
>>6383264
This. The point is, ideally exclusives shouldn't be more desirable than regular release. Regular Space Ghost getting eaten up is more of a testament to the character and how amazing the figure turned out than anything to do with the exclusive.
>>
Have Mezco fixed their ankles yet?
>>
>>6383703
Looks like it. The new deadpool has way more ankle movement.
>>
>>6383261
you have to see it in person, its never been more true than for these mezco one 12 figs
plus the hot toys one has peeling suit problems, HUGE deal breaker, and the torso is so muscular while the thighs are lacking in that aesthetic compared to the film
>>6383645
as above, you have to see this in person, the cape is super thin and flexible but not in a cheap way. in pics it looks thick and rigid
>>
>>6375035
Wow, that doesn't look very good.
>>
>>6383718
this is the problem with this line for people. The pictures they show dont get updated for a while and then when the figure's are finally release they're godly and then everybody wants them but theyre sold out because preorders are fulfilled. Then people get mad and start shitting on em cuz they cant get one without paying rape prices
>>
>>6383779
Superman's problem is that some of the promo pics they use are photoshopped to hell and the figure is way different from them.

He reportedly doesn't even look good in person at shows. They know there are problems with him, but they'll just lie with the promo shots and hope for the best.
>>
File: mezco punisher sdcc16.jpg (3MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
mezco punisher sdcc16.jpg
3MB, 2988x5312px
>>6383702
>deally exclusives shouldn't be more desirable than regular release.
Dumb.
Exclusives can be anything they want and most exclusives are more desirable most of the time. It's almost always the case for comics, toys, BD/DVD exclusives, and other trinkets that get exclusives.
You're paying more most of the time and that extra cost goes toward the value of the toy/comic/movie/etc. In many cases, these exclusives are niche, in that they would not be able to release them to the market at large as they would not perform well. They're for fans only and given that most forums like here are made up of fans, we mistakenly over-represent our likes and we end up with people bitching that the company is making a big mistake of making it "exclusive only to X"

>>6383797
I think that their appearances at tradeshow are always superior to the stuff they show off in the marketting images. I don't get why they even use photoshop when their as-is physical prototypes look great.

captcha: maple syrup is cream
>>
These space ghost prices. I was just waiting for my next paycheck. I want to die.
>>
Anyone know of any places that still have Red Son Superman available for order?

I just know that i'd be wrecked by the aftermarket for him.
>>
>>6385068
https://www.amazon.com/Mezco-Comics-One-12-Collective-Superman/dp/B01N4BM0JG
>>
File: 1492238638381.png (75KB, 210x125px) Image search: [Google]
1492238638381.png
75KB, 210x125px
>>6385078
Anon, you're a saint on earth. Thanks.
>>
File: IMG_4041.jpg (147KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4041.jpg
147KB, 750x725px
Anybody who has Space Ghost, can you confirm that the hands have all of that flashing on yours? There's one on eBay that only includes the hands and heads, no packaging, effects, or Blip. But these hands are sketchy looking.
>>
File: hands.jpg (134KB, 719x533px) Image search: [Google]
hands.jpg
134KB, 719x533px
>>6389488
Yeah that's basically what the hands on mine look like.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.