[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daibadi/Polynian General: Lady In Uniform Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 80

Well now after her delay, sweet little Pinkle is now out and about in the world. Who's excited for her release? Who's patiently waiting for Vania or Lucio? Anybody here who cancled or is waiting for reviews or others to get theirs first?

In figure news Emil is currently up for sale over at HLJ for 3965 yen for those who want him, want another or want to jump into the line for a discounted price. Other than that, Vania and Lucio are up for pre-order as well as the official Polynian stands. Emil's female conversion kits are also slated to be released sometime next month for any who ordered a set. Lastly I want to welcome any newcomers to the line.

Last Thread: >>6318371

-Release Schedule-

July:
>Emil Female Parts Set

August:
>Vania

September-October:
>None

November:
>Lucio
>Polynian Arm Base

Polynians Released:
>Clover (Original Color)
>Shamrock (Original Color)
>Yume (Original w/Panel Lining)
>Clover (Grey Flesh)
>Shamrock (Grey Flesh)
>Mel Karon
>Emil
>Yume (Re-Issue/Fixed Version)
>Polynian Joint Set
>Motoroid Pinkle

Planned/Future Releases:
>THICC Polynian Body
>Rosa
>Combat Armor-Kun (Solid Tector Peaceray)
>Reimu
>Polynian Pajama Set (Possible/Not Confirmed)
>>
File: Not a Jedi.jpg (42KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Not a Jedi.jpg
42KB, 800x600px
Few photos of Pinkle.
>>
File: Ditzy Pinkle.jpg (45KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ditzy Pinkle.jpg
45KB, 800x600px
>>
File: Curvy Pinkle.jpg (37KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Curvy Pinkle.jpg
37KB, 600x800px
>>
File: Bunny Pinkle.jpg (24KB, 645x860px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Pinkle.jpg
24KB, 645x860px
Planning on trying this out when I get mine later this month
>>
File: My Weapon of Choice.jpg (36KB, 516x860px) Image search: [Google]
My Weapon of Choice.jpg
36KB, 516x860px
Last one I'll post so as to not eat up the image limit. Also really like the fact that Pinkle's hair can pass as twin blades. Also also, Pinkle a cute.
>>
>>6367651
>>6367643
>>6367641
>>6367634
>>6367633
She looks great, can't wait to get her.
My collection of cute robot girls is steadily increasing.
>>
>>6367643
holy shit that's adorable.
>>
>>6367633
>>6367634
>>6367641
>>6367643
>>6367651
She looks fucking fantastic.
I can't wait for mine to get here.
>>
File: 59929520_p0_master1200.jpg (266KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
59929520_p0_master1200.jpg
266KB, 500x600px
>>>/aco/1473367
>>
Are the proportions the same on the arms and legs of the male and female figures?
>>
>>6369519
Males have thinner legs but the arms are about the same.
I think Lucio will have bigger hands than the previous males.
>>
>Pinkle arrives stateside fast.
>Goes to Chicago customs.
This could be bad.
Chicago customs once held one of my figures for 45 days.
>>6368882
Pinkle has certainly caught on with lewd robot artists.
>>
Is it unrealistic of me to think there might be a chance of finding polynian stuff at anime expo this july?
>>
>>6369835
>anime conventions
>selling anything other than overpriced prize figs and basic figma/nendo shit
Even if that one in particular happens to somehow have nicer stuff you sure as hell won't find this super niche line there, can't imagine the prices if you somehow did
>>
File: IMG_6547.jpg (14KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6547.jpg
14KB, 500x333px
Teaser/update on Poly Reimu. Seems they want to show her off next Wonfes.
>>
>>6369835
Doubt it. While I love going to cons, never expect to get good deals there. Especially on anything as niche as a poly.
>>
File: shit just got cute.jpg (597KB, 747x1075px) Image search: [Google]
shit just got cute.jpg
597KB, 747x1075px
Just got Pinkle, and I just adore her.
Now it's time for the Pink and White Robot Girls Buddy Cop Adventure the world has been craving!
>>
>>6370103
Oh god I might just have to ship her separately from my HLJ orders this month and just get it over with.
>>
>Item returned from import customs.
Well that doesn't sound good.
>>
>pinkle shows up
>left leg/foot joints tight as fuck and some paint stuck to top corner of face
>have to pry front and back hair parts apart
>same thig happened with Mel
Using hot water to cute the arthritis before I end up hamhanding the joints. Otherwise I'm pretty damn pleased.
>>
finally got my pinkle fig today, and i notice that her face has light pink/orange smudge on her face. does anyone else has the same problem. how do i clean that off.
>>
>>6369983
I'm curious to see how she's constructed more than anything. The design looks like it requires some heavy plastic parts.
>>
>>6370585
Are you sure it isn't a blush?
>>
File: elf.png (104KB, 243x480px) Image search: [Google]
elf.png
104KB, 243x480px
>>6371215
is it supposed to be like that? if it is i guess theirs nothing to worry about.
>>
>>6371242
Mine has the pink on her cheeks, matching the picture of her on the box
>>
>>6370103
Putting those 2 side by side really demonstrates how shitty Polynians are, especially for the price.

Those Racaseal figures are extraordinarily good. Pinkle looks like some cheaply painted revoltech knockoff by comparison.
The poor edging and lining details, sprue nips and molding errors, unevenly applied, and the thick, textured looking paint slops...this is a $50 figure? I have $5 gachapons that look better than that thing. Maybe if it was like $25, I'd consider it an ok tradeoff between size, price, and quality, but like Momos this is an overly ambitious line with good concepts produced by clearly subpar factories.
That's before even mentioning all the issues with production like Mel's face and Yume's loose fitting holes, and all the joint and discoloration problems.

>>6370556
>>6370585

See, this kind of shit should not happen with a figure this simple and this expensive.
>>
>>6371668
Racaseal is still one of the best figures to date and is a Chogokin so comparing is somewhat out of the question out of Polynian which mostly dedicated itself from garage kits. Its a miracle we are even getting these today.

The pink orange smudge he was bitching about was his error that's her blush face.

I'm not going to defend the quality control issues of this company I'll agree to that but come on now.
>>
>>6371668
But Elanor was even MORE expensive than these. Also literally what figure line has never had problems with joint tightness and paint apps? I can't name a single one.
>>
>>6371712
I've never gotten a bad figma or nendoroid, ever.
>>
>>6371712
I got my Elenor for $50.
>>
>>6371719
>I've never gotten a bad figma
My original Saber's pretty not great, her hips are just all over the fucking place, and Kamen Rider Siren just cannot fucking stand and her cape wires just fell off after an hour.
>>
>>6371810
and I got mine for $25 new.

Her MSRP though was 6500 yen, so exact same as Pinkle. Though that was way back in 2012 and also by the biggest toy maker in Japan.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (164KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
164KB, 260x260px
>>>/aco/1481496
>>
>>6371891
>Her MSRP though was 6500 yen, so exact same as Pinkle. Though that was way back in 2012 and also by the biggest toy maker in Japan.
This. In today's market she'd of probably been closer to 7800+ yen. Bandai's factory is better which is no fucking surprise because bigger companies tend to get better factories. It's the small guys who get fucked by China the worst.
>>
>>6372371
And thus the war between humans and Polynians came to an end.
>>
>>6372371
I like the someone's polynian neptunia oc.

Reminding me that I wish Daibadi would do a hairstyle and faces pack.
>>
>>6373315
>Reminding me that I wish Daibadi would do a hairstyle and faces pack.
That would be amazing.

I'm thinking about trying to make Quote/Curly Brace heads. Most of the rest of the pieces I would need for them already exist since their outfits are so generic.
>>
So what's with the hole at the back of Pinkle's head?
>>
Tell me why pic related can't happen
>>
>>6373548
Proportions just aren't good enough and the franchise needs a fair bit of new blood in it before such an investment would be worthwhile both financially and sentimentally.
>>
>>6373548
That looks like it would fit with a MoMo more.
>>
>>6373547
I haven't got mine yet but I imagine it's for compatibility with accessories from the other figures, such as Emil's hat or Yume's ponytail.
>>
>>6373548
Daibadi is basically one guy making his own stuff. That's someone else's design entirely and I doubt they have the funds or sculpting skill to try and mass-produce such figures.

I'm also pretty sure that's based on Black Rock Shooter or so, so licensing too.
>>
Still got that grey Clover if anyone's interested.
>>
Anybody else order from BBTS? If so, have you gotten your Pinkle? If not, when do you think it'll arrive?
>>
>>6374301
I'm debating getting Yume, cause like Pinkle I like her design, but every single thing I've seen about it has her joints just falling out. I hate having to fix my own toys after spending so much on them...
>>
>>6374345
If you don't mind having a gap in the lineup don't get her. She's not worth it.
>>
>>6374372
I only have Pinkle at this point, her design was just too charming to pass up.
>>
>>6374301
I've only really ordered western stuff or things they have left in stock that I've been looking for. Typically the get theirs out a bit later than eastern hobby shops. Maybe like a week?
>>
File: 20170615_200702.jpg (838KB, 1152x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_200702.jpg
838KB, 1152x1152px
Finally got my Pinkle.
She was worth the wait.
>>
My Pinkle showed up today. No pics because a bit of an emergency happened but she made the day better!
>>
Fuck! The piece that connects her thigh to her right leg broke on mine. Is there something I can do about this?
>>
>>6375094
You might be able to get a replacement by contacting Daibadi directly.
I've even seen them send parts to people who bought the figures secondhand from Mandarake.
>>
>>6375094
Well, I could always order one of the joint sets.
>>6375124
I could try that too, thanks!
>>
>>6375094
The peg on the joint?
You might have to buy some Poly joints.
Glueing a part like that is a bad idea.
If part of it is still stuck in the peghole you can use a pin vice to get it out.
>>
>tfw want pinkle to bargain bin hard so I can buy two more
>>
File: Yukari_a.jpg (222KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Yukari_a.jpg
222KB, 723x1023px
>>6373315
>polynian neptunia oc
Pretty sure that's just Yuzuki Yukari's head on a polynian body.
>>
Pinkle's been stuck on 'Posting/Collection' for 3 days now. Is this normal?
>>
>>6375201
Sorry fampai, she doesn't seem to have any issues and she's pretty cute. I think this is gonna end up being pricey in the aftermarket.
>>
>>6375008
Do these actually come with blank body parts or do you have to use Clover? If it's the latter she seriously needs a reissue for that reason, or if not her then another blank figure.
>>
File: 20170615_201325.jpg (1MB, 1625x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_201325.jpg
1MB, 1625x1152px
Are Pinkle's hip pads removable?
I know they were in the promo pics but I can't get them off of mine.
>>6376207
You have to use Clover.
It is pretty shitty that Clover and Shamrock are so hard to get when they still use them in promotional shots and on the backs of boxes.
>>
>>6376238
Yeah, but I found they needed a lot of working at even after a hot water bath, though it may not have helped I took them out while the water was cooled.
>>
>>6376934
That's a shame.
I will probably leave mine on just so I don't accidentally tear them.
Really that has been my only gripe with Pinkle so far.
I guess I would rather have the parts stay in too well as opposed to Yume where they wouldn't stay in.
>>
ITT: Daibadi is shit but we just keep buying it
>>
>>6378397
We love the designs, we put up with the QC. I guess if we give Daibadi enough money he can start using better factories

Also, is Daibadi one guy? I'm assuming there's a small company behind him, there's no way this is a one-man thing
>>
>>6378486
He was a GK maker. No other names behind it so I'm assuming its still just 1 guy
>>
>>6378397
just needs better monkeys building the figs

if polynians were built a little more resiliently they would be fantastic, but as it is they're just too fragile compared to how sturdy and simple they look
>>
>>6378397
Only one I have had any issue with is Yume and that was just the lose hip slots.
>>6378728
I haven't had any issues with fragility and this is coming from somebody who has broken Figma, Revoltech, and Figuarts.
>>
>>6378761
>I haven't had any issues with fragility

speaking in terms of loose parts

i also have Yume (the re-release) and she's the only polynian i have, but a lot of her parts are so loose it's genuinely difficult to pose her or even get her standing in one piece

the joints themselves are sturdy but they don't fit in the parts well enough, and for such simple chunky figures you'd think they would be pretty secure

it sounds like Pinkle has the opposite going on, with really stuck in pegs which is better than loose, so maybe things are getting better
>>
>>6378728
I just recieved in the mail my first ever figure of these- Emir. How fragile is he, are there any notable spots I should worry about breakage on?
>>
>>6380498
Nah.
He is fine.
Try to watch out while plugging his gun into his hand since it is scary tight.
>>
>>6380567
His little hat tassels are stuck a bit. I don't want to risk warping or tearing the pegs on those. Just force it, or is there a better method?
>>
>>6380587
Run him under hot water until things loosen up.
>>
File: 1497908399974.jpg (294KB, 1125x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1497908399974.jpg
294KB, 1125x2000px
>>6380498
Emil is fine. I have no problems with him at least aside from having to use a bit of tissue napkin on his leg that was a tad bit loose. His tassles tend to fall off if i move them around to much too but its not a real big issue to me. Really enjoying him more that I thought I would've.
>>
Is the Original Yume better than the Renewal Version?
I find a Original Yume pretty cheap, so i wanna be sure which one is better
>>
>>6381208
Original is a piece of shit bro. That thing made a lot of people quit collecting the line and question whether they wanted to keep supporting it. It's the reason why panel lining was removed from future releases (messy as shit) and it has the worst yellowing issues of all the releases. The white yellows badly. It also has the floppiest joints and most issues with random parts popping off all the time. DO NOT get it.

By the way...all the figures have yellowing problems INCLUDING the grays so make sure you wash your hands frequently and keep them out of the sun or UV light. Most people don't realize that acids build up in their hands over time regardless of what they do. Even if you stood in one spot doing or touching nothing the acids in your hands would eventually reach a level where it damages artwork, books and other things not properly buffered against acid related damage. Pinkle is supposedly the first in the line that solves this issue (assuming the Chinese cunt factory isn't lying to him) and it probably achieves this by adding a proper acid-free buffered paint/coat. I still recommend washing your hands often because it'll help your toys, comics, art books, etc last longer even though many of them these days are buffered to protect against UV and acid damage which is why they don't yellow like they used to before they started caring about collectors and long term archival materials.
>>
>>6381208
She is supposedly far worse.
I think she has panel lining so she probably looks a bit nicer.
>>
I decided to preorder Vania because I like her age 1 Titus look, she'll be my first, what do I expect?
>>
File: 1497938355772.jpg (288KB, 1351x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1497938355772.jpg
288KB, 1351x1800px
>>6381208
I have OG Yume and she is horrible. She cant keep herself together and has the horrible yellowing problem, mine yellowed while in box during a move. Save yourself the trouble and get the renewal if you want a Yume, that one should have some or all the issues fixed. Haven't seen many people post issues with her.

>>6381309
If she comes out as well as Pinkle seems to have come out, expect a cute, pure hearted tomboy who likes to cook italian food and a whole lot a fun.
>>
>>6381309
A cute fun to play with robot figure with a joint system that feels like a cross between revoltech, and Figma.
Her skirt will likely get in the way of her posing if Yume is anything to go by.
>>
>>6381232
>all the figures have yellowing problems
Literally a lie. White Shamrock and Clover don't. No one has posted pics of greys yellowing either.
>>
File: imma fixchu.png (988KB, 448x891px) Image search: [Google]
imma fixchu.png
988KB, 448x891px
My gray polynian had very stiff joints and I broke one. This is my story:
Got some spare parts from ebay.
Trimmed the peg cause the ones in polynians is shorter because of reasons.
Sanded down and assembled the new joint to check it was not too stiff.
Took the old broken peg and got the new one in.
Done, easy peasy.
>>6381581
My white shammy has gotten a little yellowish over the past year.
>>
>>6381938
Is that normal yellowing from being displayed in light? Because mine and Clover are still pristine.
>>
>>6382272
You're right. At this moment it could be anything. I bought two of them and I've had the little guy up and down with me. I've taken him outside under direct sunlight, in pool water, on flowers, maple syrup, candle wax, soot, my greasy disgusting hamfists and whatnot. By this time the wife keeps telling me the only thing left is to hot glue him.
>>
File: 1470958041797.jpg (99KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1470958041797.jpg
99KB, 600x848px
>>6382283
Haha. At least you're getting good use out of him.
>>
So I was thinking about painting white over my Yume's body. I've never done any kind of figure painting or customization before. Is acrylic paint alright? Do I need primer beforehand and if so what should I use?

Inb4 thin your paints
>>
>>6382335
somewhere I heard vinyl dye might be a better idea for an even coat, might be worth checking into with people that actually know anything about it
>>
>>6381581
I have seen pictures of Gray yellowing bro. You can choose to believe me or not. It's not as common as Yume or Mel yellowing but it HAS happened.

>>6382272
>Is that normal yellowing from being displayed in light? Because mine and Clover are still pristine.
I'm guessing the factory did a better job on the first batch because they wanted repeat business to later fuck over Daibidi for some short term profits. It's unfortunately a super common thing in China due to their horrific culture and stupid laws. No one there seems capable of understanding that a good reputation and repeat business with reasonable profit margins is a good thing. They'd rather just lie, cheat and steal for as long as they can then declare bankruptcy when sued and start it all up under a new name because there is no penalty in China for doing so.

This would explain why Shamrock and Clover were painted so much cleaner than Yume and everything else about them quality wise was a step above basically everything we've been getting since then. HOPEFULLY Pinkle ends that trend.

>>6382283
I'm going to guess the sunlight caused the small amount of yellowing you got. If the paint/coat on Shamrock/Clover is indeed properly buffered to be acid free and repel acid damage then only sunlight would be capable of yellowing it because no amount of modern UV resistant paint in the world can fight the sun, only slow the damage. I reckon the first release is using proper toy grade paint that won't discolor when dirty hands touch it like pretty much every other fucking line out there from a decent size company.
>>
>>6382692
Fair enough. I'm used to spergs coming into these threads with misinformation scaremongering newbies and telling them not to buy these figures.
>>
>>6382692
> I reckon the first release is using proper toy grade paint
I-- I might be wrong but I think my white Shamrock (first reprint) is not painted except for the hair and the panel lines. And those panel lines have been gone for a while. I repainted them in pink and they were supposed to be burgundy >>6381938
>>
>>6383336
Paint was probably the wrong word to use, it's a matte clear coat over the white just like figma tend to have a matte coat over the flesh so it's not just shiny bare plastic. That clear coat is what's discoloring and yellowing up because they used a shitty non-toy grade coat. You may be asking yourself "why does something like that even exist" and I would say to you China is full of shit that shouldn't even exist in the first place because it's quality is so awful it has no purpose for existing other than to allow factories to fuck over customers.
>>
>>6382692
>I have seen pictures of Gray yellowing bro. You can choose to believe me or not. It's not as common as Yume or Mel yellowing but it HAS happened.
Citation needed.
>>
File: IMG_6922.jpg (10KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6922.jpg
10KB, 450x300px
New head teaser. Seems like it could be connected to the new body that was shown off last WonFes if I understood the translation correctly.
>>
>>6385179
I don't see why a new head is necessary, honestly.. It seems like it could make or break the entire figure, here's hoping it turns out well.
>>
>>6386032
The ones we have seen were just placeholders from older figures.
I would rather have a new head and hair piece than a third Clover head or no head at all.
If the face turns out weird I will just give it a faceplate from another poly.
>>
>>6376939
As someone who is having to dig out a broken peg from Pinkle's back right now, I'd much rather they be loose, I can tighten joints easily but breaking shit is never fun
>>
>>6385179

Is this the head for THICCbot?
>>
>>6386886
Think so. If it is I can't wait to see what it looks like all put together with that THICC body.
>>
>>6385179
Wasn't Daibadi sculpting polynian Reimu for summer Wonfes?
>>
>>6386936
She's the next figure he's going to work on. Thicc body was already in progress.
>>
File: DC-skPIVoAA_0ze.jpg (128KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DC-skPIVoAA_0ze.jpg
128KB, 900x1200px
This toy line has some potential, huh?
>>
What kind of hair style do you guys want for the THICC body?
I am hoping for something like the classic anime plain girl twin braids or Watmote style shaggy hair.
>>6387696
Yeah it is really fun to swap parts.
What are the arms and legs from?
>>
>>6387738
Revoltech Griffon.
>>
>>6387747
How tight is the fit on the joints? I'm a bit nervous because I tried to swap my Shamrock's arms with one of my Gunpla, and it made the Gunpla arms completely loose and unusable. It'd be worse if I ruined an actual figure's parts like that.
>>
>>6387738
I can see Mel's hair working well, although I'd definitely love to see a ponytail or some messy female hair. I would kill for a chubby NEET Poly.
>>
>>6387896
The only alternation I needed to make when replacing the hip joint of my Mel with a revoljoint was to trim the peg a little bit. The peg diameters themselves seem to be exactly the same as what Polynians use originally.
>>
>>6387738
I could kinda go for the whole messy/scraggily hair. Something about that hair style man.

>>6387896
You mean the revo joints? Because revo points fit really well with Polynians and vice-versa since both are 3mm. Here's a pic with Mel and Deadpool. Thought I had more partswapped photos but can't find any.

>>6387900
>messy female hair
>chubby NEET Poly
I see you are a man of great taste as well.
>>
File: IMG_8009.jpg (1MB, 4098x3078px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8009.jpg
1MB, 4098x3078px
>>6387951
And like an idiot I forgot the photo.
>>
>go to order Pinkle today when I'm ordering Revo Spoidahmahn and Dedpoolz
>Pinkle just not listed on HLJ at all

What the fuck? Well, guess I'm not getting Pinkle.
>>
>>6388067
AmiAmi still has her, she's $72 on Ebay as well. If you want her, act while you still can, Polys sell out fast as fuck.
>>
>>6388067
Woah. Just checked and she's listed as "discontinued". Didn't even notice that. Nice to know that she sold out there though. Means that she's doing well in sales so hopefull this means more Motoroids down the line. Amiami still has her though anon, if you still want her.
>http://slist.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-025002&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3DPolynian%24pagemax%3D15%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

>>6387954
Also sorry for not resizing. My bad.
>>
>>6388082

Never ordered from Amiami before, and atop that, I'm not gonna blow the shipping fee for 1 figure out of my ass again. Thanks for the heads up though, I do appreciate it, just I'm not made of money, if I bought her there I'd be out the money I'm saving by ordering off HLJ rather than buying the two Revo's in the US or something.
>>
>>6388088
No problem. And I totally get the money thing. Always good to be a smart shopper.
>>
>>6388097

Yeah, it's unfortunate overseas shipping is so costly, kinda bummed out I missed her. They had Pinkle yesterday too I was pretty sure, and it didn't say low stock or anything.

I hope Daibadi eventually re-runs some of these figures. Yumi got a rerun to fix issues, but have any others gotten anything (greys notwithstanding, since they were color variations).
>>
>>6388104
Ditto on the shipping. One of the reasons I go with HLJ is the whole deiscount shipping thing and the private warehouse. I aslo checked on Pinkle a few days ago and she was still in stock too. This has happed to a few other things I've wanted in the past too so it's not just with her.

As for re-runs for Pinkle, I don't see it happenening anytime soon. Like you said Yume got a re-run because of all the problems she was riddled with and only the originals (Shammy and Clo-Clo) got a rerun back when they first got released due to the high demand and low production. You could also check mandy to see if any Pinkle's pop up some time or see if HLJ gets more stock sometime in the future.
>>
>>6388153

Yeah, hopefully they will at some point, but who knows. I guess I'll just have to nab that Assembleborg pink girl when that comes out instead.
>>
File: tumblr_ocq6i1jZS41uet855o3_1280.jpg (174KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocq6i1jZS41uet855o3_1280.jpg
174KB, 900x1200px
>>6387738
>>6387747
I'd post some more but I don't want to spam the thread
>>
File: DDLSwk-UMAExvdK.jpg (220KB, 1015x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DDLSwk-UMAExvdK.jpg
220KB, 1015x1200px
I really like this repaint...
>>
File: 1481742343964.jpg (24KB, 288x252px) Image search: [Google]
1481742343964.jpg
24KB, 288x252px
>trying to decide which polynian to order at the start of the year
>pinkle or yume 2nd ver
>bought yume and it turned out to be a huge disappointment
>people saying pinkle is great
>she's fucking completely gone already

and by the time I get one, it will have horrendous QC problems like yume did
>>
>>6391311
That's super well done. I'm surprised that figure repaints can look this good, I'd be terrified to risk fucking up my expensive import figure
>>
>>6391339
Honestly part of me wishes there were still GKs of these considering the QC issues, I'm happy with my pinkle now that its posed and on display but I still felt the urge to just strip it and repaint when I first took mine out
>>
>>6391324
I don't even know what you're trying to say. She's fine?
>>
File: DDN9-FiVYAAMSJP (Small).jpg (92KB, 725x480px) Image search: [Google]
DDN9-FiVYAAMSJP (Small).jpg
92KB, 725x480px
A picture of the line so far. I had never opened either clover until today.
>>
File: pixiv61369837.jpg (323KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv61369837.jpg
323KB, 724x1024px
What is you dream Poly?
What would be it's theme?
What kind of faceplates would it come with?
What color sceme?
Hair style?
Accessories?
>>6391311
Pinkle is one of those characters that would look amazing with just about any color scheme.
I want a green and black Pinkle.
>>6391324
Yume has always been bad and I don't think anyone has really said otherwise.
Pinkle seems to be fine outside of slightly too tight joints and some hard to remove parts.
>>
>>6391574
You ruined the shamrock.
>>
>>6391747
I want them to go back to making nude ones. Not for lewd reasons, but just because I liked the simplicity of them. For some reason, the clothing and armor don't really work for me. Maybe I just don't really like their style when it comes to the design of those.
>>
>>6391757
They are already making another nude one.
>>
>>6391747
I think Shamwow is already as close to my dream poly as it could ever get without daibadi directly asking me for a design.
>>
>>6391747
Honestly pretty much everything I could have wanted has been made or designed already. All I wanted was cute robot girls and some boys. Cheers. I'm down for supporting the line further though.

But if I could design my own maybe I'd make... a bride? With lots of transparent geometric shapes for the veil like the ties on the school uniforms. Or maybe a super buff guy...
>>
>>6391755
uwu
>>
>>6391747

if they're really making a thickbot I'd like that one even if it had few accessories

just give me something that isn't going to fall apart for once, you can keep all the extras

>$50 or more for routinely defective toys
>>
>>6391747
I want another cute shotabot. I know Shamrock has 'cat ears', but I want something a bit more cat than that. Bigger cat ears, and a cat tail. Maybe even have the cat ears just be a part of the hairstyle rather than detachable.

I like faceplates with closed eyes. Those can be cute. I also like lined blush. (Lucio seems to have this kind of faceplate already.) But also one with a :3 face.

Or... instead of cat, a fox. Big bushy plastic tail. That'd be cute too.

I like light colors. They could go for styling it after an arctic fox. White hair with gray at the ear-tips, go for a cozy winter-themed outfit.

But I also like when the bot has a lot of flexibility. Like, I love shorts, but Emil's (the only Poly I have) do prevent more complex posing. Maybe something real thin.

A wintery coat, which I think would be cute, might also prevent him from being very posable. So maybe something a bit lighter than that but still has a wintery feel to it? As long as I can hide his bulge, or remove it like with Lucio. I want to display him with family around.
>>
>>6392324
I'm writing an email to daibadi with this stuff
>>
>>6391747
I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but

>Lazy NEET Poly

>Chubby body, somewhere between the normal Clover body and the thick type

>Messy & wavy hair, around shoulder-length

>Sweatshirt or tanktop, probably loose/baggy but I'm not sure how well that'd work in plastic, with sweatpants or a tiny skirt

>Subtle bags under her eyes

>Normal faceplate, Tired faceplate (eyes half-closed, mouth slightly open), Yawning faceplate (Eyes closed and mouth wide open, maybe blushing?)

>Standard hands, plus a 'holding' hand (Like the gripping hands, but not fully wrapping around the accessory, with a small peg hole on the palm)

>Accessories: Smartphone, Energy drink (Can't really think of any more, feel free to suggest some!)

So basically it's everyone in this thread, but a robot and also a girl
>>
>>6391747
I want more mobility. Those assault lily bodies are great. Something like that.
>>
File: DCBcfBHUMAAJywT.jpg (117KB, 789x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DCBcfBHUMAAJywT.jpg
117KB, 789x1200px
Ooh my..
>>
>>6391311
looking clean
>>
I'd be up for a true tomboy poly with small breasts, narrow hips, and messy neck-length violet hair with narrow but open eyes.

She could have a normal smile faceplate, an blushing yelling face with a fang, a smug face, and a tsundere blushing sheepish face.

Clothing would be a polygonal tanktop, painted-on spats like Emil, polygon tennis shoes without socks and possessing laser shoelaces.

Accessories include a laser/hard-light basketball, baseball cap worn backwards with hair sticking out of the adjusting strap, polygon baseball mit and bat with a removable hard-light baseball being smacked by the bat, and polygonal roller blades with laser wheels.
>>
>>6392499
I agree with all of that anon. Good taste. As an added accessory I'd think it'd be nice if she came with some sort of pillow, so that she can be posed walking around or just sitting hugging the pillow.

>>6392560
I could go for this too. It'd be nice to have an official tomboy Poly to pair with Lucio.

As for me I would like some sort of military or SWAT themed Poly. Something along the design of Pinkle. It could work as an Onee-san or Onii-san that Pinkle looks up to.

The legs could be made somewhat like Yume and Vanias and feature a small sheath for a combat knife and the thighs could have ports like Pinkle where a side arm could be kept. It could also come with some sort of rifle as a main weapon.

The chest piece could be made to look like a bullet proof vest and feature small details like ammo packs, binoculars and such. The head could also be made as a helmet and feature some sort of eye gear like night vision goggles or the like. It could come with a gritted teeth expression, glaring expression, yelling face and with a worried expresion. Don't know what else I would add so I'll just stop here.
>>
>>6392541

Oh god. IT's like a perfect version of Brass.
>>
>>6392675
Fuck you, Brass is already perfect.
>>
File: roser.jpg (67KB, 350x361px) Image search: [Google]
roser.jpg
67KB, 350x361px
>>6392324
>As long as I can hide his bulge, or remove it like with Lucio. I want to display him with family around.
Wow.
That's pretty pathetic. You're how old? What do you do, hide stuff so they don't see it when they come over?
Jesus.
>>
File: BruceyBoy.jpg (440KB, 1176x1154px) Image search: [Google]
BruceyBoy.jpg
440KB, 1176x1154px
>>6392324

I highly doubt anyone in your family is gonna notice your toy's bulge. Especially if you pose it behind other stuff.
>>
File: illust_63563785_20170626_030359.jpg (182KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
illust_63563785_20170626_030359.jpg
182KB, 1131x1600px
>>6392632
>>6392560
>>6392499
>>6392324
Good suggestions.
The neet one sounds almost exactly like what I suggested earlier in the thread (or in the last thread I don't remember.)
>>6392778
>>6392796
I kind of get where they are coming from.
I would probably put my Shamrock in a less bulge exposing pose if my dad were coming to visit or something.
>>
>>6392778
Well, my family tends to be very curious about my things and my dad can be particularly fussy about stuff. I don't see a problem with wanting to avoid unwanted comments tossed my way.

I've never had to hide anything because I don't have anything that's visibly lewd otherwise. And since my room is pretty open, there isn't really any place I can display a figurine behind without putting it out of view entirely.
>>
File: IMG_7041.jpg (47KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7041.jpg
47KB, 640x800px
Just thought I drop in and mention that the new Assemble Borg gals are up for PO. Integra looks like a nice compliment for our Polys.
>>
>>6393062
Would its joints be swappable with Poly stuff? Looks nice.
>>
>>6393095
Assembleborgs use revoljoints, so yes.
>>
>>6393095
Yep. Revo joint use the same 3mm diameter joints as Polys so swapping is possible.
>>
>>6393062
I want to get a couple of each but August is full up for me.
Vania and Ryuko are all can really afford.
The pink one looks like it could pair well with Pinkle.
>>6393111
Makes me to replace some troublesome joints on my Revoltechs with Poly joints.
>>
File: IMG_7054.jpg (76KB, 750x859px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7054.jpg
76KB, 750x859px
So Mel just kinda popped up on HLJ again. In case anyone wants her. Thinking about nabbing another myself, not yet sure though.

Link for those who are interested. Limited to 1 per customer.
>http://hlj.com/product/MLS91005
>>
File: poly7.jpg (128KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
poly7.jpg
128KB, 566x800px
>>6391747
I would just like a cute male bot with a bit more masculine body type. This one is fine but I wish he didn't look like Mega Man knock-off. There is a ton of mecha/robo musume stuff but nothing like this with male characters. The worst thing is that outside of Daibadi nobody tries to test the waters.
>>
>>6392950
>Well, my family tends to be very curious about my things and my dad can be particularly fussy about stuff.
So?
You're an adult, right?
Why the fuck should you care what your family thinks? It's your life, it's your hobby. Enjoy it, no matter what people may think.
>wanting to avoid unwanted comments tossed my way.
Again, fuck 'em. You grow a spine and explain this is YOUR hobby, it's what YOU enjoy in life, and that they need to back off.
There comes a time where the child has to stand on his own, man. Seriously, you're doing yourself a disservice by being such a Beta.
>>
>>6393835
If I'm perfectly happy as things are, then why?
>>
>>6393800
I feel the same way, except the Megaman part because I love Megaman.
>>
File: character14.jpg (203KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
character14.jpg
203KB, 1000x500px
Anybody had Lucio Bio Traslated??
>>
>>6393873

I'd say you're not happy if you have to hide your stuff from your parents. It's not like you're displaying 15 inch pink horse cock dildo's, dude.
>>
File: pixiv52708169.jpg (339KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv52708169.jpg
339KB, 1000x750px
>>6394660
Shammy is about as close as you can get my man.
It's a naked robot little boy.
>>
>>6394660
Hm, I don't think you can decide whether or not I'm happy. But ok.
>>
>>6393800
I'm with you anon, I'd love some slightly more masculine/less trap-y boy bots. I'm excited for this guy, Mega-Man knock-off or not, and I'm hoping he's not just going to be the odd one out in the Polynian line.
>>
>>6392950
Just make some clothes for your dolls anon :)
>>
>>6394276
All I need to know is that it's a sexy lil robit
>>
>>6391757
I think the armour and "clothes" make them look like more generic mechs or something, whereas the nude ones really look like androids. That might just be me though
>>
>>6395538
Thanks mom, that could be a fun project! :)
>>
Just got Pinkle and there's a world of difference between her and Mel! The joints aren't as tight, and she just feels really satisfying to move around. I'm hoping for more Motoroids in the future <3
>>
>>6393800
Snagging this thing just to add to my megaman collection. Gonna make a sweet Maverick Hunter to go alongside Pinkle as a buddy cop team.
>>
Regretting ordering from BBTS. Still no word on the arrival date and it's been weeks now since Pinkle has been out. Has Pinkle arrived for anyone else if you ordered from BBTS? Because this shit is getting irritating and as bad as it sounds I don't want to be the only one getting shafted.
>>
>>6396252

Western retailers usually get overseas stuff later than Japanese ones, when it comes to Japanese-only products. Your wait is probably normal.
>>
>>6396252
You fucked up man. Period. NEVER preorder from anybody other than the usual overseas shops.
You'll get your dolly, but let it be a lesson for you you. Don't fucking do it again.
>>
>>6396271
It was my first purchase from them, and I'd rather wait a bit for a western retailer to get it in stock than get shafted by AmiAmi. No need to be a dick about it.

>>6396267
I'm sure the wait is normal and I was expecting the later arrival. It's not the wait that's really killing me though, it's the fact that the website has not updated at all within the few weeks the figure has been out.
>>
>>6397039
>than get shafted by AmiAmi.
Yeah. One of the most well known shops is going to shaft you.

>No need to be a dick about it.
Fuck you, Pollyanna.
>>
File: photo_2017-06-30_04-00-45.jpg (68KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-06-30_04-00-45.jpg
68KB, 720x1280px
I'm loving Pinkle's faceplates. Makes me wish Daibadi had some sort of faceplate/part order service so I could get extras..
>>
>>6396271
>>6397050
Not him but I'm not entirely sure that posting like this is really good for anyone. It's needlessly hostile, not super conducive to discussion, and not very educational.
>>
>>6397927
Sadly, people can be dumb cunts on any board. /toy/ is generally one of the better boards but people like that still pop up. It's best to ignore them
>>
File: guat.png (18KB, 485x173px) Image search: [Google]
guat.png
18KB, 485x173px
Any idea what he meant? This guy really needs some English lessons.
>>
>>6398152
The initial work on the FLL body is completely finished with so he'll be able to show it off next week.
>>
>>6398214
>FLL
Is that the plump body?
If so I am excited to see the head.
>>
>>6398404
Yeah. Shamrock is MMM because he's male with medium top and bottom pieces. Clover is FMM because she's female with medium top and bottom. I think that one dominatrix looking robot is gonna have the big titties but the rest of her will be the M body parts iirc.
>>
I love Shamwow!
>>
>>6398214
Oh fug, will this mean an MLL?
Shit, I love big bodied robots.
>>
>>6399276
inb4 the MLL is just a boring bara Poly. if Daibadi gives me a chubby boy i'll gain more faith in the world
>>
File: p02_05_01.jpg (206KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
p02_05_01.jpg
206KB, 600x600px
>>6398855
Oh that is what those letters mean.
If Shamrock counts as medium does that mean a small Polynian would be a loli or shota?
I want a FSS body extremely badly.
>>
>>6399509
I'd love to see a proper Shota Poly. People call Shamrock a shota, but his proportions are much more mature.
>>
File: PVC9113-9.jpg (76KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
PVC9113-9.jpg
76KB, 565x800px
>>6399522
Shamrock is pretty goddamned thicc. His thighs are huge.
>>6399396
There's no lewd bara figs let alone lewd robot baras. I'd welcome it.
>>
File: IMG_7201.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7201.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
Just got my Pinkle along with the rest of my June order. Can't wait to fiddle around with her and take some nice photos.
>>
File: bearcop+1.jpg (201KB, 1923x1282px) Image search: [Google]
bearcop+1.jpg
201KB, 1923x1282px
>>6400307
I just got my Pinkle yesterday and she's probably the best one released so far with no real issues.
>>
>>6400318
>she's probably the best one released so far with no real issues

you guys are fucking killing me here
>>
File: thick+copwaifu.jpg (212KB, 1923x1282px) Image search: [Google]
thick+copwaifu.jpg
212KB, 1923x1282px
>>6400331
Sorry anon I seriously have zero complaints.

Aside from panel lining her fingers its not even a necessity everything about it is solid from the joints from head to toe.

This is good news for everyone as they're slowly improving on maximizing their product.
>>
>>6400344
Do she have a nice booty?
I need a booty shot nigga.
>>
>>6400350
Same sculpt all female polys have.
>>
File: 1498946592381.jpg (312KB, 1125x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1498946592381.jpg
312KB, 1125x2000px
>>6400344
Diddo on the no complaints man. Was really taken aback by how nice all her joints flowed. Really glad I picked her up. Well worth the wait.

>>6400350
Here ya go anon. Not the best lighting but she got the booty.
>>
File: 1498971421239.jpg (203KB, 1074x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1498971421239.jpg
203KB, 1074x1800px
Pinkle's a treat. New favorite for me.
>>
My grey clover's knee joint is cracked and barely hanging on by the pin going into her thigh. Are there any joints I could buy to replace it, or am I gonna have to use plastic cement and hope for the best?
>>
>>6400979

IIRC revoltech joints fit for most poly stuff according to the people here?
>>
>>6400979
They sell Polynian joint packs you know.
>>
>>6400979
Daibadi sells full-replacement packs for their joints. Check HLJ, Amiami, and even EBay.
>>
>>6401098
Stop tempting me with pinkle..
>>
>>6401203
Give in and buy her!! She's great, the quality is through the roof compared to all previous releases
>>
>>6401203
Never!
>>
>>6401203
Why would you be here if you weren't at least vaguely interested in her? She's pretty nice, dude.
>>
>>6401254
different anon, but I'm just here hoping for news of more grays.

Pinkle is so fucking cute though
>>
>>6401477
If you mean buying a Pinkle she's still available on Amiami and HS.
>>
>>6400995
>>6400997
I had no idea! Thanks guys ordered a pack of them. I was really upset with myself for breaking it.
>>
File: IMG_7270.jpg (132KB, 593x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7270.jpg
132KB, 593x800px
Thought I'd post Vania's box sample for those interested.
>>
File: IMG_7271.jpg (142KB, 625x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7271.jpg
142KB, 625x800px
>>6401925
Back view.
>>
File: DCsuDleVwAAg39M.jpg (110KB, 966x1067px) Image search: [Google]
DCsuDleVwAAg39M.jpg
110KB, 966x1067px
>>6401203
I gave in last week and bought her. The reviews of her seem solid so far. She's a cutie!

Just have to wait on more news about the THICC bot.
>>
File: good jorb.jpg (249KB, 1923x1282px) Image search: [Google]
good jorb.jpg
249KB, 1923x1282px
>>6402460
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (550KB, 428x586px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
550KB, 428x586px
Used a spare rubber band to make a little outfit for Shamrock! I think it makes him look a lot better.

Also, does anyone have any tips for removing the shine on these figures? It's somewhat noticeable on Shammy's arm in this picture, it's definitely developed over time on some areas because most of the figure is still the factory matte. Is this just a byproduct of handling the figure, and would I be able to remove the shine without using a topcoat?
>>
>>6402794
Use a matte finish?
>>
>>6402806
I may have to resort to using a bit of topcoat to fix this, actually. Does it change the texture of the figure at all, would an area with matte topcoat feel different to one that's factory coated?
>>
>>6402794
Put some blush on his bulge
>>
File: DDtqHHqUQAADC1y.jpg (93KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DDtqHHqUQAADC1y.jpg
93KB, 675x1200px
Anyone here has customized their polynians?
>>
>>6402818
That hair piece though...
>>
>>6402815
That's lewd anon. I'll have to try it.
>>
File: Kusanagi+02.png (259KB, 455x824px) Image search: [Google]
Kusanagi+02.png
259KB, 455x824px
>>6402818
>Anyone here has customized their polynians?

I really want to trim the back of my gray Clover's hair to approximate pic related, but I'm afraid I'd just fuck it up.
>>
>>6402818
That hair is JUST
>>
>>6403101
Make a copy
>>
>>6403196
haven't got a fucking clue where to even start
>>
>>6403216
Google
>>
>>6403101
Why? That looks like ass.
>>
>>6403101
You gave me an idea, anon. I could make it with sculpey see what comes out!
>>
>>6403293
why? it's Clover's general hair style, just shorter in back.
I like the look and it'd allow for a bit more articulation.

>>6403383
interesting, I'm curious what you've got in mind.
>>
File: pinku tinku.jpg (253KB, 1923x1282px) Image search: [Google]
pinku tinku.jpg
253KB, 1923x1282px
The mag-wings from Chogokin Elenor are perfect for Pinkle.
>>
>>6403388
oh I read it wrong, I thought you wanted to cut the front bangs like that one guy did. Which looks horrible.
>>
>>6403601
Where's that sword Elenor's holding from?

Also what did you use to secure the mag on Pinkle?
>>
File: 1499136295892.jpg (171KB, 1600x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1499136295892.jpg
171KB, 1600x1155px
>>6402818
Did some minor part-swapping with Pinkle and Emil today. Plan on taking more photos tonight.
>>
File: 1499136665555.jpg (175KB, 1012x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1499136665555.jpg
175KB, 1012x1800px
>>6403697
Just switched the arms and legs on Emil with Mels and put on Pinkles face plate.
>>
Man these threads really reinforce how bad I am posing
>>
>>6402818
That right arm looks like ass. Like she's got a broken elbow.
>>
>>6403953
Yeah, that posing is really rough. Just because Polynians have all that nice articulation doesn't mean you should use all of it at once. Think of realistic human articulation, I know Polynians are robots but it still counts
>>
>>6403704
Cute! Where did you get that hoodie?
>>
>>6403704
This is the cutest poly I've ever seen!
>>6404394
Would love to know this too.
>>
File: swap.png (976KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
swap.png
976KB, 1100x950px
Fun swapping with figma.
>>
File: IMG_7317.jpg (67KB, 810x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7317.jpg
67KB, 810x750px
>>6404394
>>6404448
You guys are making him embarrassed.

As for the sweater, it's the Picco Neemo grey parka. It's still available at Amiami but only the pink one is up at HLJ.
>>
>>6404572
That's a fucking cute robot boy if I've ever seen one.
>>
>finally got pinkle in the mail
>open to play with
>few of the joints are stiff, nothing weird
>move to the elbow to move it
>snap
>fuck

knew it was gonna happen one of these days, just wished it happened on something I hadnt been looking forward to so much. worst of all that peg is impossible to get out. gonna try just glue it straight back on in socket.
>>
File: IMG_20170204_172722 (Medium).jpg (230KB, 767x1366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170204_172722 (Medium).jpg
230KB, 767x1366px
>>6402818
>this mash up
...faaam.

I did custom lining, a cute stick on blow plus a cute collar. Nothing major.
>>
>>6405164
Get a pin vice and get it out that way, glue is the absolute worst thing you can use in such a situation.
>>
File: IMG_7484.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7484.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
I kinda miss my shamrock.
>>
>>6405164
Don't glue it you fucking moron, you'll ruin the toy PLUS it'll probably just fall off again, cause you probably wouldn't even use the right kind of glue, cause you're the kinda moron who thinks glue is the first and best solution.

Like >>6405188 said, use a pin joint to get that peg out, then replace the joint with a Hobby Base or Revolver joint. They should be roughly compatible, you might have to trim the peg a bit if anything. Then you can have a working elbow again instead of a glue-covered toy with one useless arm. Moron.
>>
>>6405241
What happened to it!
>>
>>6405188
No where near me that would sell a pin vice

>>6405275
niglet I do models I have the correct glue and the accuracy to do a small section of glue on a peg.
>>
>>6405323
>No where near me that would sell a pin vice
You don't have any hardware stores in your area? I've even seen them at Home Depot before.

>niglet I do models I have the correct glue and the accuracy to do a small section of glue on a peg.
It's not the glue placement that's the issue, it's the fact that joint stress will render the entire thing pointless when you place even a little bit of pressure onto the "repaired" area.

I've been down that road more than once, and it's seriously not worth it.
>>
>>6405323
You do models and you don't own a pin vice? What a moron.

Again, like >>6405326 says, they're not hard to obtain, even if you don't have a hardware store nearby you can get them on Amazon for like $6.

And that anon is also correct, unless you pin the joint (which again, needs a pin vice to do), it will be weak as shit. You apparently don't know anything even though you "do models" cause just putting a dab of glue on it will break again pretty much immediately. And FINALLY, pinning the joint is likely possible, but not worth it. It will not be as strong as it originally was, and there is no reason to do it when you can get a nearly identical new joint for cheap, as I told you already.
>>
>>6405323
I posted about a broken joint earlier in the thread. Why not just buy the replacement set people told me about?

http://www.itcamefromjapan.com/Polynian-Replacement-Joint-Set-Daibadi-Production_p_4278.html

Came to about 16bucks shipped, but it's better than risking it breaking more and more. Plus you have extras in case you break it again.
>>
File: IMG_1081.jpg (37KB, 292x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1081.jpg
37KB, 292x328px
This tiny little box here has Emile's feminization parts in it. Soon!
>>
File: rrrrr.jpg (46KB, 391x312px) Image search: [Google]
rrrrr.jpg
46KB, 391x312px
>>6405323
>niglet I do models I have the correct glue and the accuracy to do a small section of glue on a peg.
>>
File: DEDDxh_UwAEwObR.jpg (171KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DEDDxh_UwAEwObR.jpg
171KB, 900x1200px
>>
>>6406886
>$101.99
>>
File: 1499344726465.jpg (249KB, 1172x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1499344726465.jpg
249KB, 1172x1800px
>>6406886
I was just about to post this. Good on you anon.
>$101.99
That's like two Lucio's right there.

Also, I accidentally ended up making pants for my poly. I was doing a ver.2 of a prototype I had, which really limited movement even on my megami device. Gonna try to make one that would fit them better and have a good range of movement.
>>
>>6406886
That price, what print publication is trying to pass that off as normal?
>>
>>6406886
For that you could buy two Lucios from AmiAmi
>>
>>6407340
What's the shipping cost like, though?
>>
File: ver 2.jpg (224KB, 1923x1282px) Image search: [Google]
ver 2.jpg
224KB, 1923x1282px
Not a huge fan of the white joints on Aegis so switched them up with grey poly joints.

>>6403637
Sword is from Striker Noir and the clear attachment that came with the wings.
>>
>>6407426
The same it's always been?
>>
>>6407538
Oh. didn't realize Pinkle had a compatible socket on the back, only own Shamwow. I want to use my Elenor mag on my Redria Racaseal but it doesn't fit so I was hoping you'd found a magic way to do that sort of thing.

Damn, Striker Noir looks expensive. Sword tempting me badly since it looks like the actual ones from PSO. Though my dream is a Chain Sawd.
>>
>>6407538
Why is your Aigis so dirty?
>>
>>6407572
I own her and its just the weird finish on it, that picture really brings it out though
>>
>>6407548
So yeah you can't get even close to 2 Lucio with $100.
>>
File: Snapchat-1930539232.jpg (457KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1930539232.jpg
457KB, 1080x1920px
>TFW temp ban for lewd posting shamrock.

I deserved it. Have family friendly instead
>>
>>6407677
Thank you this is adorable.
>>
>>6407677
where did you get those little frogs at?
>>
>>6407538
Grey joints do look nice anon.

>>6407677
That is indeed adorable.
>>
>>6407775
They're Gashapon, I buy from candysan.com. they still have the chameleons left. http://www.candysan.com/product.php?id_product=3576

Im fairly certain the frogs were just alled "psychedelic frogs"

>also surprised no one has asked for the lewd pics
>>
>>6407957
I'm sorry but I just cringed so hard I think I pulled something
>>
File: 1499413901643.jpg (393KB, 1797x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1499413901643.jpg
393KB, 1797x1800px
So I guess I went to far?
>>
File: IMG_7495.jpg (80KB, 497x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7495.jpg
80KB, 497x850px
Prototype for THICC bot are out. Official name is Lanna and she is a qt3.14. She'll come with 3 different expression and all new hands! According to the blog the hands seem to also be sold separately later. Lanna's colored prototype will be shown off later on this WonFes.
>>
File: IMG_7496.jpg (74KB, 472x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7496.jpg
74KB, 472x850px
>>6408251
Back view.
>>
>>6408253
And the teaser for the new hands.
>>
>>6408251
So, a clover, but with bigger tits and ass? Is that her entire gimmick?

Absolutely pre-order on day one.

I don't own shamrock, but I would love to get my hands on a male transformation set to build my own futa-bot.
>>
>>6408251
>>6408253
Goooood damn. I skipped out on these but if I have to at least pick one up, It'll be this one.
>>
>>6408251
>>6408253

Gosh. I guess I will purchase this one to go with clover.
>>
>>6408251
Oh noooooooo I'm in love
>>
>>6408251
>one day it's entirely possible we'll get an amazon body type
Thank you god.
>>
File: 1496666591950.jpg (99KB, 448x537px) Image search: [Google]
1496666591950.jpg
99KB, 448x537px
>>6408251
>That floofy hair
>Those thighs
>Those tired eyes
Oh god.
I wish her midsection had a bit more thickness in the middle but other than that she is wonderful.
>>
>>6408251
Ehhh...

All that and the same thin twiglike arms.
>>
File: lorr_roman1427874199.jpg (36KB, 469x800px) Image search: [Google]
lorr_roman1427874199.jpg
36KB, 469x800px
Will he ever get a re-release?
>>
>>6408253
>>6408251
Oh my god I hope we get to pre order this soon.
>>
>>6408929
never ever
>>
>>6409082
why
>>
File: rerelease.png (153KB, 1443x567px) Image search: [Google]
rerelease.png
153KB, 1443x567px
>>6408929
>>6409082
>>
just got my pinkle, do you guys think it would be worth panel lining or would it not bring much to current design?
>>
File: YEAHBOYYY.png (583KB, 521x621px) Image search: [Google]
YEAHBOYYY.png
583KB, 521x621px
>>6408251
>>
>>6409656
Why the fuck do you ask a board full of autistics for advice?
It's YOUR figure. Do YOU think panel lining would look better? If so, do it. You're the one who has to live with it. Not all the others out here who will tell you a hundred different answers.
Think for yourself.
>>
>>6409166
Holy frick
Yeeaaass
>>
Do figma heads fit on these bodies?
>>
How are the Polynian GKs? Does anyone have any experience with them?
>>
>>6409656
If you don't mind being told you ruined it when you post pictures of her here, go for it.
>>
>>6409933
Yes, if you scroll up a bit to swap.png you can see an example.
>>
>>6410177
Awesome, I might recast a figma faceplate in white resin to make it look like a robot version of the normal figma
>>
>>6409933
Daily reminder that there isn't a standard figma head.
>>
What color do you want Lanna's hair will be?
I am hoping for brown.
>>
File: 1499519296814.jpg (223KB, 1218x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1499519296814.jpg
223KB, 1218x1800px
>>6409933
Yep, they do. Like the other anon said there's another example earlier in the thread.

>>6410582
With the way it looks all floofy I was going for brown. It would just make her more of a qt. That or some darkish shade of red.
>>
File: color-swatch-green.jpg (7KB, 372x221px) Image search: [Google]
color-swatch-green.jpg
7KB, 372x221px
>>6410672
I nice light green would be sweet.
>>
>>6408078
Is that the lighting? Or is your Emil's hair really that yellow?
>>
>>6408251
I like the less-excited eyes. That and her physique is giving me a MILF vibe.
>>
File: 1499580029080.jpg (376KB, 2000x1997px) Image search: [Google]
1499580029080.jpg
376KB, 2000x1997px
>>6411040
It's the way that the editing came out due to the lighting. The picture looks better on my actual camera than it does when it was downloaded to my phone, his hair is brown. Here's an unedited one.

>>6410719
I could see that 24 green looking nice on her.
>>
tfw want emir for collection sake and because he's on sale but his colouring is terrible

>>6408253
>holes in hair
potential hair pieces? I see the feminization hair piece for emir looking kawaii as fuck on her.

>>6408254
>peace sign
>casual wave/ open hand
>pointing
>flipping the bird
>casual wave/open hand again

is my guess
>>
>>6411382
>hair pieces
Lanna would look good with neck-length twintails, imho
>>
>>6411382
Accessories like Yume's ponytail or Emile's hat. Or the new pigtails. I like the head-holes. More options.
>>
>>6411141
>Thicc, delicious milf

I'm super okay with this.
>>
>>6408251
It's just me, or her tits doesn't look even? The left one looks bigger.
>>
File: IMG_7617.jpg (53KB, 510x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7617.jpg
53KB, 510x850px
>>6412010
Here's a frontal view. They look okay to me. Maybe it's the lighting?

>>6411141
>Poly milf
Si por favor.

>>6411382
>flipping the bird
I don't know if they'd make that but if they did they should give her a kind of angry or disgruntled face to make it look like she's angry she was woken up/tired.
>>
>>6412010
Her chest isn't 100% centered in its symmetry. No big deal. Looks wonderful regardless.
>>
>>6411984
Could also be a thicc onee-san. Either is fine with me.
>>
>>6412299
whatever the case I know it's a day 1 preorder for me.
>>
Where's the best place to buy these? Im interested in getting one, Vania in particular, but I havent bought much anime stuff before - Im not really partial to weeb stuff other than robos.

Any tips/links?
>>
>>6412559
HLJ or AmiAmi. HLJ you can cancel your preorder if you change your mind later, but with AmiAmi you're pretty much guaranteed to get your preorder filled. Price wise they end up being about the same with shipping.
>>
>>6412559
Like the other anon said you can get them at HLJ, Amiami or other import sites. I would suggest HLJ since they are a bit cheaper, by which I mean you save like ¥150. If you wanna nab Vania here's the links anon.

HLJ:
>https://hlj.com/product/MLS91012

Amiami:
>http://slist.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-028693&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3DPolynian%24pagemax%3D15%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1
>>
>>6412565
>>6412584
Thanks, price seems to be pretty much the same for both.
Whats shipping like between the two?
Id be getting it shipped to Australia
>>
vania or pink??? wife only lets me have one creepy anime robo girl a month.
>>
>>6412708
Pinkle is only going to go up in price, and she has a lot of posing potential with the sword/gun.

Vania has arguably more lewd potential, and more fighting pose options with the fists. She's also newer, so her price will stay steady for a bit.

Out of the two, I only own Pinkle though. Planning to change that soon.
>>
>>6412708
Vania isnt released till next month?? So get pinkle now and pre-order vania.
>>
>>6412710
>want to pose pink with dorssel
>want to pose vania with architect
ughhhhh
>>6412713
if i were to order pink she wouldnt get here till vania is released
>>
>>6412717
I'd say go for pinkle. Vania's price will probably stay stable for a while but Pinkle's can only go up
>>
File: 1499671190067.jpg (227KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1499671190067.jpg
227KB, 2000x1125px
>>6412717
Go for Pinkle while she's still up anon. She's fun and a qt3.14. Then after release you can see if you still want to grab Vania and order her that month.
>>
>>6412717
>if i were to order pink she wouldnt get here till vania is released
if the release date isnt moved back.
>>
>>6412708
Pinkle pros:
>Cute inorganic faceplates.
>Comes with two neutral faces to give other Polys the Motoroid look.
>Nice selection of accessories with her sword, gun, armor, and hair swords.
>Already out.
Cons:
>Overly tight joints.
>Armor is hard to get off initially.
Vania pros:
>Combat hands.
>Four sets of hands.
>Nice selection of faceplates including my favorite embarrassed face yet.
>New panty piece.
Potential cons:
>Vania has the same skirt piece as Yume so her lower body might be kind of frustrating to pose.
>We don't know if she will have any qc issues.
>>
Pinkle just arrived today. Love her already. She's a cute character and is so much fun to pose alongside a character like X. Definitely preordering Vania now, because I need more robot girls in my life.
>>
A bit late but new thread is up.
New Thread: >>6416137
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.