[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

70 year old hand puppet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170609_104449.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170609_104449.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
I have a over 70 year old hand puppet, does it have any worth? Idk what mmodel or what it's called or anything but it has original clothing
>>
>>6366615
>>>/an/tiques-roadshow
>>
>>6366621
No thread is up
>>
>>6366615
>>>6366652
interesting
>>
File: Night of the Living Dummy.jpg (19KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Night of the Living Dummy.jpg
19KB, 350x350px
>>6366615
Reminds me of Slappy from Goosebumps, I hope he doesn't try to kill you at night.
>>
>>6366615
>>6366668
That's what I was gonna mention, I didn't think they could make slappy any creepier then I saw ops pic.
>>
Jesus that is fucking terrifying. Puppets are one of the creepiest things in the world to me. Probably because of >>6366668 when I was a kid and Child's Play.

I would just burn it and pray it doesn't try to kill you in the middle of the night.
>>
>>6366615
This >>6366621 guy might be joking, but Antiques Roadshow might be the best place to ask or maybe some other online community or forum. I doubt 4chan has any puppet/dummy experts. Sorry.
>>
File: regal_dolls_inc_willie_talk_sm.jpg (93KB, 440x314px) Image search: [Google]
regal_dolls_inc_willie_talk_sm.jpg
93KB, 440x314px
After googling around a bit (and swearing I'd NEVER look at another creepy-ass dummy if I had the choice), I have a breadcrumb trail for you to follow.

Your dummy MIGHT be a 'Willie Talk', originally circa 1930's. The doll type disappeared around the start of WWII and reappeared with a similar design around the 1970's.

Pic related from 1936 has a suit similar to yours (the owner may have lost the button-down and just kept the sweater on instead). They may have re-issued the suit during the 70's revival, but if you know for sure it's over 70 years old, the 1930's would be about right...

>http://venthaven.org/
^These guys are a literal ventriloquist dummy museum, if they can't tell you more about who he is/how much he's worth, they could probably point you in the right direction.
>>
File: op.jpg (224KB, 497x729px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
224KB, 497x729px
>>6366615
The worth is tied to the value of OP's soul.
>>
>>6366615
creepy
>>
that shits definitely haunted
>>
Hmm. I'd suggest digging a very very very deep hole (20km deep) and keeping it there. If you don't... you have been warned june 666th
>>
File: 8a.jpg (78KB, 446x375px) Image search: [Google]
8a.jpg
78KB, 446x375px
>>6366615
> does it have any worth?

I'd say it has about 70 years worth of souls trapped inside of it. If you allow it to ad your soul it will have even more worth!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.