[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers General: Studio Ox Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 382
Thread images: 106

File: Studio Ox Devastator.jpg (592KB, 736x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Studio Ox Devastator.jpg
592KB, 736x1077px
Old thread (>>6363472) is on autosage. Continue here.

What's your favourite Studio Ox design, /tfg/? Do you want to see more Studio Ox inspired toys?
>>
File: aad385a9eee21fa242dc63ae7d7a1aa8.jpg (410KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
aad385a9eee21fa242dc63ae7d7a1aa8.jpg
410KB, 1280x960px
>>6364941
one of these days they will make MP with accurate cartoon coloring and animation errors
>>
File: alex milne studio ox.jpg (93KB, 1343x946px) Image search: [Google]
alex milne studio ox.jpg
93KB, 1343x946px
>>6364941
>>
Riddle me this Takarafags.

Takara paint scheme is pretty much identical to hasbro. Plastic colours slightly more saturated than hasbro's more washed out looking layout.

£50 more for takara on kapow.

Literally why buy the takara version.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>6364971
>>
>>6364971
What figure are you talking about?
>>
>>6364941
The thread barely started and already with this nonsense.

Here's a revolutionary thought. People buy what they think looks best. Be it Hasbro, takara, 3P or whatever. If you really care about enjoying collecting as a hobby, do yourself a favour and buy what's best in your opinion instead of shitting up threads with these brand loyalty wars.

Obviously it's not just you or any one person, but this fandom is so blind to how spoiled for choice it is.
>>
Hey anyone else here like transforming robots regardless of who makes them?
>>
File: Leader - Sixshot - Robot.jpg (116KB, 1042x833px) Image search: [Google]
Leader - Sixshot - Robot.jpg
116KB, 1042x833px
I saw TR Sixshot in person for the first time ever, I'm torn between him and the legends version, I like the colours more on the tr version, they're closer to what colours I think of when I think of Sixshot, but the stickers are god awful, I prefer the new face/helmet the lg version has, and the paintwork, it's just that shade of turquoise they went with, it's more on the blue end than it is the green (I know why).

Price isn't a factor, they're both around the same price, so I'll probably get the legends, I just wish there was a version more in the middle between the two.
>>
>>6364991
I like good engineering. But I also want good figures from media I enjoy.
>>
>>6364991
i love them. especially if i can feel the effort in them
>>
File: shinkalion.jpg (55KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
shinkalion.jpg
55KB, 600x451px
>>6364991
I only buy SHINKALION
ANything else is for fags.
>>
File: hexwing.jpg (162KB, 623x779px) Image search: [Google]
hexwing.jpg
162KB, 623x779px
>>6364991
I buy what I want.

And what I want is a decepticon female jet combiner/dominatrix.
>>
>>6365001
>Turbine boobs
>Space plane mini-con feet

3Ps take note. I would buy the fuck out of this.
>>
File: ghrd.jpg (823KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
ghrd.jpg
823KB, 2304x1296px
What kind of base does Hasbro use for their paints? I want to clean this silver splotch but I'm not sure what to use.
>>
File: 19012.jpg (231KB, 666x800px) Image search: [Google]
19012.jpg
231KB, 666x800px
>>6365006
It's actually based on this sixwing repaint, but it sure would be nice to have this motif in a figure that doesn't suck.
>>
>>6365015
Takara should have done a Unite Warriors set of that, using a Powerglide recolor as the 6th member with a Blast Off recolor in there as the fifth.
>>
>>6365014
The head itself isn't painted, so as long as it's bare plastic, use some isopropyl alcohol on a cotton swab and just rub the wayward paint spot until it comes off. Be careful not to get any alcohol drips on other painted parts, else you might inadvertently damage that paint.

Do not use paint thinner, nail polish remover, acetone, or anything like that, as they can harm the plastic.
>>
>>6365018
Or hell, make a brand new mold that's two deluxe figures that combine together to make a torso.
>>
>>6365015
It's a damn shame nobody ever made articulated hips for those micromaster combiners. Articulated hips and knees would have made them borderline playable.
>>
File: Hexwing05[1].jpg (204KB, 554x898px) Image search: [Google]
Hexwing05[1].jpg
204KB, 554x898px
>>6365015
Actually, it's based on one guy's custom figure.
>>
File: REEEE.png (1MB, 1210x665px) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.png
1MB, 1210x665px
>>6364983
I think it's just the threadly shitposting culture. Last time it was 3A Starscream. Years ago it was /co/ vs /toy/ trollposting with one tripfag.
>>
Could someone post that image with all the TR releases?
And the TLK toys releases
>>
>>6365036
Which came first, the illustration or that godawful custom?

Who here TR Flattop?
>>
>>6364995
God these tranformations are fucking magical.

One of these days I'll get one for myself.
>>
>>6364959
They already have cartoon accurate coloring. Though Takara goes out of their way to ignore any episode animated by AKOM.
>>
File: 1478083498-cwk-kwpueaabgij.jpg (176KB, 1044x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1478083498-cwk-kwpueaabgij.jpg
176KB, 1044x1106px
What are you guys waiting on? I don't have any new toys on the docket until the end of September, so I'm apparently spending all my money this summer on different versions of toys I already own.

Pic related. Also thinking of grabbing MP G2 Bumblebee if I can find him cheap enough.
>>
File: 1202532682054047130_1395287116.jpg (118KB, 1080x873px) Image search: [Google]
1202532682054047130_1395287116.jpg
118KB, 1080x873px
>>6365045
I'm not sure if I'll just paint his current face red or find a new face for him. Either way, I'm excited.
>>
>>6365053
Holding out for mp megatron, sideswipe, sunstreaker, and legends sixshot, was thinking of getting the mpm's but I'm not too fussed.
>>
>>6365053
MPM Bumblebee, Prime, MP Sunstreaker, uh....

Uh.... oooh ooh MP Dinobot.

Not much else.
>>
>>6365053
Forgot to preorder the movie MP stuff, but I just bought Road Rage from HLJ, alongside Steeljaw.
>>
File: 1369010510168.png (98KB, 314x298px) Image search: [Google]
1369010510168.png
98KB, 314x298px
>>6365045
The actually figure isn't too bad, it's just that the tranny face completely ruins an otherwise noble attempt at a feminine looking gestalt.

Also, I really want to like that TR Tidal Wave, but why the fuck is Hasbro so insistent on using shitty stickers? Seriously, that's what has put me off about buying every Voyager/Leader figure Hasbro has put out under the TR banner. Is it REALLY that expensive to put a few dabs of paint on a figure?
>>
>>6365063
>was thinking of getting the mpm's but I'm not too fussed.
I feel the same. I really like the idea of getting a really nice Prime and Bee for my collection, because I do have a soft spot for the movie bots in a legacy sort of way, but part of me wants to see if Takara releases nicer versions themselves.

>>6365070
>Road Rage
Severely underrated mold. People get really hung up on the few flaws while ignoring its many strengths that make it unique among the MP carbots.
>>
>>6365071
The stickers seem like a conscious design choice by Warden. I can't see why they can't continue use tampos when deluxe toys have them. It's not that the toys are mostly unpainted like the Arms Micron line to save money either.
>>
Anybody else?
>start out buying retail Generations figures 7 or 8 years ago because they're awesome updates of favorite characters
>switch over to MPs which are so amazing from MP-10 on that you begin to lose interest in retail stuff which is becoming smaller and more simplified.
>now MPs are becoming overpriced, over-engineered clusterfucks that place too much emphasis on cartoon accuracy, while retail stuff is striking a perfect balance between simple, fun, yet clever transformations, while integrating fun gimmicks like head/targetmasters again.

I'm starting to feel like Artfire might be my last MP for a long while unless they get their shit together, although he is pretty excellent. I've not even been tempted to pull the trigger on Megatron or Sunstreaker, though. I suppose it all depends how interesting Power of the Primes is.
>>
File: 1496766220469.jpg (53KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
1496766220469.jpg
53KB, 960x538px
Soon.
>>
This repaint+new chest-bot looks interesting enough for me to buy it, but I'm wondering just how much my local TRU will jack up its price. They are selling that DOTM+Protoform Optimus 2-pack at like 140% of what two deluxes would cost
>>
>>6365080
Nah, for me it was more like

>start out buying Alternators because they're complex and interesting transformers based on guys I know from the cartoon
>switch over to Classics because the line is dead but now they're bringing back everyone and even Megatron is still a gun
>now Classics are hollow overpriced non-painted things, leaving me to focus entirely on masterpiece and its beautiful show accurate designs with fun and complex transformations again
>>
>>6365081
Did they ever say that yellow is meant to be based on the retail version of the car? because that's how he looked to me in the film.
>>
>>6365084
>I'm wondering just how much my local TRU will jack up its price
I've read reports that it's going to be priced at $35. That's actually not too bad for 5 cyberverse figures, 1 of which has been reengineered to be a bigger figure than its predecessor.
>>
>>6365080
Taking a break now from TFs too. TLK has a couple that caught my eye but I'm getting a bit too broke to continue collecting. I do shell out for a few improved KOs every now and then but I've foregone my quest to collect a deluxe colony.

Also didn't like the whole Combiner Wars thing and TR's heads when looked from the sides (especially Galvatron) kinda dissuaded me
>>
File: 1496766621297.jpg (45KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
1496766621297.jpg
45KB, 960x538px
>>6365087
I'm assuming that's why he's lemon instead of that sunset Orange the movie car is.
Also why his car mode is the production model vs concept.

I have some of the paint used on the movie car so I might buy another to repaint.
>>
>>6365089
1 of which has been reengineered into being not a transformer.
>>
>>6365085
>liking cartoon accuracy
>liking Alternators
Pretty sure you're just baiting here, but if not, it sounds like you've got some opinions that are as justified as anyone else's.
>>
>>6365084
Does the new middle bot have an actual transformation besides "torso"?
>>
File: IMG_2419.jpg (132KB, 690x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2419.jpg
132KB, 690x375px
>>6365096
>>
>>6365093
>1 of which has been reengineered into being not a transformer.
Wait, seriously? I haven't been paying much attention to this combiner, but I thought I saw pictures of all 5 of them in beast and bot modes...
>>
>>6365094
Not that guy, but Alternators were cool as fuck.
>>
>>6365091
>Also didn't like the whole Combiner Wars thing and TR's heads when looked from the sides (especially Galvatron) kinda dissuaded me
Combiner wars pushed me out completely. I never cared for combiners, and I hated how transforming into an arm or a leg caused so much compromise to each individual figure. They all had the same generic transformation. Half the alt mode goes on the back, a panel comes down to make a chest, and the back splits apart to make the legs. That, and most of the characters were ones that had already gotten a better figure before, apart from the canonical combiners, mostly.

TR, on the other hand, brought me back. We started seeing really cool Transformations again. And despite never growing up with it, I love the Headmaster gimmick. I like that all these bots that turn into vehicles finally have little dudes to drive/pilot them. The unpainted thing kind of sucks, but I've just started to wait for Takara releases. Problem solved.
>>
>>6365108
Eh. Their transformations were a little on the fiddly side, and the bot modes usually looked like hot garbage. It was pretty impressive how good the alt. modes looked, though.
>>
File: Sixshot_-_Headmasters.png (661KB, 782x608px) Image search: [Google]
Sixshot_-_Headmasters.png
661KB, 782x608px
>>6364993
>I just wish there was a version more in the middle between the two.

Theres the Dr. Wu add on, new helmet, fills the guns "seats" with scopes and add a pair of swords, it hits the sweetspot of toy nostalgia and anime accuracy.

Anyoneelse thinking Takara used Hasbros design and Hasbro Takaras? why else would Hasbro homage Chromedomes anime exclusive boyfriend on Sixshot headmaster? alsoTakaras version looks like an updated overdesigned G1 head,
>>
>>6365113
Most people got Alternators for car modes, honestly. There were a few figures that actually had good/decent bot modes though. Battle Ravage, Jaguar Ravage, Rumble, Shockwave, and Jazz all looked pretty darn good in bot mode. Grimlock and Wheeljack also had passable bot modes.

But yea, aside from them, they were all meant to be kept in car mode. But being able to get a model-tier car to transform into a robot was pretty impressive for the time (and still kind of is).

Admittedly, Human Alliance figures are probably what the Alternators should have been. A very happy medium between realistic automobile modes and aesthetically pleasing robot modes.
>>
>>6364993
The stickers on Sixshot aren't that awful as far as TR goes. The ones on the chest will last because they are on plain surfaces while the rest are small enough for you to ignore completely (or peel off).

It does sound like you'd still prefer the takatomy one more though.
>>
>>6365117
HA's car interiors honestly looked like shit, and the they all just had two opening doors, no opening hoods or trunks, which gave them a lot more to work with for bot mode.

Sideswipe was still a disaster though. Shame, because no other toys had those sweet butterfly doors.
>>
File: 33369424582_08d1590fc1_h.jpg (919KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
33369424582_08d1590fc1_h.jpg
919KB, 1600x1600px
>>6365128
Didn't Soundwave have them?
>>
>>6365128
>HA's car interiors honestly looked like shit
Well no duh. That's the nature of the compromise. Their bot modes were amazing, though. They had interiors that you could put figures in, and that was really the only requirement.
>>
>>6365130
Gullwing doors.
>>
>>6364971
>£50 more for takara on kapow.
I despise takaracucks but you're a literal retard. Unless it isn't available just use hlj or amiami to buy takara shit.
>>
>>6365128
>they all just had two opening doors, no opening hoods or trunks
I think you missed the part where he said it was a happy medium. That means the designers compromised the interior to help make the bot modes look WAY better.

HA figures were able to seat small scale humans into their interior. That's really all you could ask for. Also, the alt modes themselves looked REALLY good regardless.

>Sideswipe was still a disaster
True, but every line/subline has its dudes. Sideways just turned out to be the dud for Human Alliance figures. Every other HA figure was phenomenal. Except maybe Soundwave (his legs were shit and he didn't get the silver paint he needed).
>>
>>6365139
Takara rereleased HA Soundwave with silver paint and a new head at the cost of no actual human ally.
>>
>>6365001
Enjoy your CW Caitlyn Jenner Superion
>>
>>6365139
There was also Leadfoot.
>>
>>6365139
>True, but every line/subline has its dudes
Damn auto correct.

I meant to say duds.
>>
>>6365142
And no Lazerbeak. Also the silver paint felt kinda shit, not at all like HA Jazz's silver.
>>
>>6365142
>Takara rereleased HA Soundwave with silver paint and a new head
Really? I never knew this. I sold off my Hasbro version because the paint (or lackthereof) was just shitty. For some reason, I always thought Takara cheaped out on his paint too. Damn...now I feel like I need to track down a Takara HA Soundwave and I know it'll cost me an arm and a leg in the aftermarket...

>>6365145
>There was also Leadfoot.
I don't think Leadfoot was that bad, honestly. His hands sucked, but that's about it. Leadfoot just had a shitty character model from the get-go, so it's not like the HA figure could fix that. He looked like his on-screen counterpart. Now whether that's a good or a bad thing is completely up to you.
>>
File: C6jz6K5VwAAoVlA.jpg (154KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C6jz6K5VwAAoVlA.jpg
154KB, 1200x900px
>>6365153
Pic's just posted above. The lack of Lazerbeak is a dealbreaker though.
>>
>>6365153
Leadfoot and Roadbuster both had a shit ton of loose kibble that didn't really secure anywhere in bot mode. A bit too bayformer ever for a bayformer toy.
>>
For Titans Return, I'm still trying to pick up:
>Topspin
>Perceptor
>Kickback
>Sixshot

How are these? And which should I buy first?
>>
>>6365165
Kickback is weak.
Perceptor and Topspin are great, though. Whichever one you want more out of those two.
>>
>>6365165
I have topspin and kickback and am very pleased with both. Would habe liked thicker arms on kickback but they work as-is if you're not a purist. Both have simple but adequately interesting transformations, too
>>
File: Leadfoot_bot.jpg (37KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Leadfoot_bot.jpg
37KB, 720x405px
>>6365163
Leadfoot's mostly because he's one of the rare fatformers. Roadbuster should've had all those shit for his deluxe. Now the KO guys are doing it.
>>
>>6365165
I have all 4. Get perceptor first.
>>
>>6365165
>>Topspin
Top of the line, excelent transformation, bot and altmode, only issue: small fists.
>>Perceptor
Great, triple changer deluxe with lots of fanmodes, over all pretty nice, lots of tampo/paint detail on his legs. ony issue: no secure place for his titanmaster other than his rifle seat.
>>Kickback
Worst of the Insecticons, still decent, need better arms.
>>Sixshot
Great, almost all the articulation you can ask for, optional headmaster gimmick, best representation of G1 sixshot right now, only issue: helmet cap looks bibber than needed to be, fixed by either getting Dr.Wu add on kit (also fills guns seats and includes swords) or go for the Takara release.>>6365116
>>
>>6365181
>bibber
Bigger*

Also forgot my pic.
>>
>>6365117
>Furry Convention Tracks
>No Hands, Block Arms, Blackface Rumble
>looks good

>No Smokescreen, Overdrive, Hound, Skids even mentioned

Found the shitposter
>>
>>6365165
Mostly echoing what others are saying.

>Topspin
Really great, fun transformation and even the plastic feels high quality.
>Perceptor
I still really like the generations one so I was dubious but he's a lot of fun in hand and is a great update to the g1
>Kickback
I honestly don't have any problem with him aside from all the rubber. Some people have a qc error with shoulder, but I've not seen it. It's worth completely the bug trifecta
>Sixshot
don't have it :/
>>
File: OptimusWhat.jpg (37KB, 265x255px) Image search: [Google]
OptimusWhat.jpg
37KB, 265x255px
>>6365143
>ha ha thats not tr-
>look at pic again
>jet nosecone at the crotch
>MFW that female jet combiner is a trap
>>
>go to tfw2005 front page
>it's flooded with movie shit

I can't wait for this bayformer nonsense to end.
>>
>>6365053
I'm waiting for Wei Jiang's voyager Chromedome, the final waves of TR, and to see how TLK does along the line quality-wise.
The headmaster gimmick has been really fun and I needed an upscaled version to "update" an old Brave figure of mine I found on the trash.
>>
File: ShrapnelNoNotTheWindshielfRunRun.jpg (601KB, 1314x1460px) Image search: [Google]
ShrapnelNoNotTheWindshielfRunRun.jpg
601KB, 1314x1460px
>>6365165

Topspin and Perceptor are awesome, nab'em ASAP. Kickback is decent for a Legends figure. He's not top shelf or anything, but he completes the group and he's not bad or anything, just average.

Sixshot I've heard can have loose joints, but otherwise is decent. I own a 3P Sixshot though, so I skipped the TR one.
>>
>>6365216
I just hate how the jaded fandom still hypes them to no end every time we get close to one. This delusion of "IT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ALMOST SORT OF THE G1 LOVE LETTER THAT WE WANT!!!" is sickening. The movies are what they are at this point. If anyone honestly thinks this one is going to be something different from the last 4, they need their head checked.

Now, I actually like the movies for what they are. Mindless, loud, stupid spectacles of alien robot madness with zero respect for the source material. I will gladly pay my 15 smackers to sit in an air conditioned theater, much overpriced popcorn and watch a fucking robot dragon tear shit up in medieval times with King Arthur.
>>
File: 35180685225_630b5754b2_b.jpg (218KB, 1024x838px) Image search: [Google]
35180685225_630b5754b2_b.jpg
218KB, 1024x838px
Repugnus and Chromedome make for a surprisingly good combo imo.
>>
>>6365165
>Topspin
Just the transformation makes it worth owning, that goes for Kup too but consider going for the Takara version because of the superior arms sculpt.
>Perceptor
Great toy (I got it up to four modes) but feels like literal dried shit on your hands and the engineering is kind of pitiful. Hopefully it's only mine but the plastic feels dollar-store-rattle tier. Also, the handle on the gun is a little too short to fit comfortably on the hands
>Kickback
rubber soul act 2, wouldn't own it, it will rot
>Sixshot
Couldn't find it outside of behind scalpers' pay walls.
>>
>>6365231
>The movies are what they are at this point
Yeah, better than G1 that's what they are.
>>
>>6365271
>didn't even mention relative quality of G1 or bayverse
>some consolewars fag has to jump on it like an over-eager, untrained, special-needs dog.
I kind of agree, though. G1 is a toy commercial with shitty animation. Except for the '86 movie. That's pretty based for the soundtrack alone.
>>
>>6365290
Yes but I'm posting it here anyway. :)
>>
>>6365165
Sixshot is pretty terrible. His robot mode is the only decent one and the car mode is the only one that actually pegs together.
>>
File: fortmax.png (179KB, 773x481px) Image search: [Google]
fortmax.png
179KB, 773x481px
If any Claps out there live near an Ollies, you better check it out. They've got Fort Max for 40 value meals.
>>
>>6365317
Shit, must not be selling, ey?
>>
>>6365271
>>6365280
The plots certainly aren't any worse than the G1 cartoon. The plots of the movies are all fairly standard Transformers-y stuff with some continuity flubs here and there.

The films just have shit priority when it comes to characters and has an obsession with killing them off in anticlimactic, unceremonious ways that feels tonally disconnected from Optimus's talks of freedom and harmony and shit like that. With awful humor. Bad priority in general.

Still, I like a lot of the designs and toys.
>>
>>6364971
What figure, faggot?
>>
>>6365193
>Someone's opinion is different from mine so he must be a shitposter

ANYway,

I still think the Tracks mold looks good, but I thought it looked better on Ravage. I also like Rumble, so whatever.

I will admit that I forgot about Hound/Swindle. That jeep mode was indeed awesome. I also forgot about Rodimus/Mirage. Skids was too kibbly and fat, Overdrive's proportions were shit and he looked like he skipped leg day. The Smokescreen/Ricochet mold was decent, but I wasn't really a fan of the tire heels.

Been a while since I messed with them, honestly.
>>
>>6365328
Smokescreen was pretty cool. Only one I own right now.

I used to have Prime but it was fucking awful and I ended up using the head for a custom
>>
>>6365317
Why can't it be Ross or TJ Maxx?
>>
>>6365317
My local Ollie's told me they'd be getting some toys in tomorrow.

Hoping I'll be able to pick up a Fort Max there tomorrow morning or something
>>
>>6365328
>tire heels

I made the same mistake when I got him. The Subaru mold actually has flip out heel spurs
>>
File: 13422552652222.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
13422552652222.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>6365398
>The Subaru mold actually has flip out heel spurs
Well....

Fuck.
>>
>>6365053
I recently bought an LG Ultra Magnus that I really hope isn't a knockoff and am eagerly waiting for that to arrive.

As for shit that isn't out yet...
>MPM Bee
>MPM Murderpirme
>Still mulling over whether or not I want LG Broadside
>Perfect effect Jinrai Prime and Core Magnus
>MP Dinobot

It's gonna be a long-impatient summer for me.
>>
File: NotBotconGuysForReal.jpg (75KB, 1020x660px) Image search: [Google]
NotBotconGuysForReal.jpg
75KB, 1020x660px
>>
File: CrapForTheSakeOfCrap.jpg (63KB, 1020x660px) Image search: [Google]
CrapForTheSakeOfCrap.jpg
63KB, 1020x660px
>>
>>6365448
I kind of like this but
>mock-up
>Rubber Soul
>>
File: reduced-image_13399_106.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
reduced-image_13399_106.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
Should I get EX God Ginrai set if I already own Godbomber and have the BBTS set on preorder?
>>
>>6365463
>Rubber Soul
Who dat?
>>
>>6365476
Mindwipe, who is half rubber.
>>
>>6365474
Depends on how much these two entice you. Plus the set will be more toy inspired, which means chrome. I personally hate chrome because it chips like a motherfucker very quickly but you may not too bothered by it. Just know that Masterpiece Hotrod had chromed pipes that were prone to chipping out the box.

So nah you're pretty much set.
>>
>>6365484
Sucks that Minerva is going to be exclusive to this set, but there really isn't a TR mold that works with it.
>>
>>6365446
GIVE ME MY ROSANNA
>>
File: Gojira Prime.png (281KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
Gojira Prime.png
281KB, 600x729px
>>
>>6365446
They're just making shit up last minute. WE TOTALLY SWAER GUYS WE WERE GOING TO HAVE TR GUYS AS REPAINT EXCLUSIVES. WE TOTALLY DIDNT JUST MOCK THESE UP LAST WEEK
>>
>>6365495
It's not entirely unbelievable, the last set was almost entirely composed of CW figures.
>>
File: 1441127504155.gif (1MB, 257x387px) Image search: [Google]
1441127504155.gif
1MB, 257x387px
>>6365446
>Forgotten Pretenders
>>
>>6365484
I'm so mad they did this, not because Minerva is exclusive, because I wanted a fucking toy of her so now I'm not sure I'll ever see a normal toy for her since Hasbro sure as hell isn't making one ever.
>>
>>6365492
Jobby would murder for that one
>>
>>6365446
>trying to get people to come for these exclusives
>says right there that they're not for sale
>>
File: C3AQ6vi.jpg (3MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
C3AQ6vi.jpg
3MB, 3036x4048px
The execution is bad, but the concept grabs me. What's the head used on this? I need to make an Xaaron.
>>
>>6365474
Apex Bomber will just be in another box set, so no.
>>
>>6365474
I need to know exactly when this is available for pre-order anywhere. I fucking want it.
>>
>>6365522
Quake's head.
>>
>>6365527
Great, thanks. I couldn't tell cause it looks mutilated.
>>
>>6365522

Isn't it pronounced 'Zaaron'?
>>
>>6365053

All I'm waiting on right now is MP Ultra Magnus. I got MP-28 earlier this week and I like him so much that I bit the bullet on Magnus.
>>
>>6365536
Yes.
>>
>>6365526
It's up for pre-order now, just ordered mine at Kapow Toys
>£130 mainly for the Headmaster Jr's
Nostaliga is one hell of a drug

If you're in America a quick search shows it's up at BBTS, TFSource and TheChosenPrime.
>>
>>6365317
Thank you Anon!!! Thank you very kindly!
My brother just picked a few up, local Ollie's has 17 FortMax!
>>
>>6365543
It's less that I want headmaster juniors for 130$, and more that I want Ginrai and Godbomber for less than 300$ on ebay
>>
>>6365045
Give me a Sweep Blue version and call him Armada.
>>
>>6365486
A heavily reworked Chromedome could. Hell, just new colors, entire head, chest, top and front of the car would be enough.
>>
>>6365546
I was saying that's the main reason I pre-ordered it, I grew up watching Headmasters and Masterforce DVDs and fuck if I'm gonna spend £2000+ each on the original Masterforce toys.
It's gonna be like 170 freedombucks for you though I'm afraid.
>>
File: Ghidotron.png (284KB, 600x701px) Image search: [Google]
Ghidotron.png
284KB, 600x701px
>>6365492
>>
>>6365417
It was a new concept then, the heel spur.
>>
>>6365546
>>6365550
No Transtectors, no sale. You'd have to be a chump to chase them.
>>
File: pc15-01[1].jpg (105KB, 551x960px) Image search: [Google]
pc15-01[1].jpg
105KB, 551x960px
>>6365567
The main reason I even want Ginrai is for the upgrade kits they're giving him.
>>
File: pc16-05[1].jpg (230KB, 1447x2048px) Image search: [Google]
pc16-05[1].jpg
230KB, 1447x2048px
>>6365573
>>
>>6365446
>>6365448

>For years turn out nothing but shitty sets
>Lose the license
>Suddenly cool shit like above and FUCKING TITANS RETURN ACTION MASTER OPTIMUS
>>
>>6365582
>cool shit like above and FUCKING TITANS RETURN ACTION MASTER OPTIMUS
But that's shit nigga
>>
>>6365443
WHY DOES THAT TOY LOOK SO GOOD?
IT'S NOT EVEN OFFICIAL FOR FUCKS SAKE!
>>
>>6365622
Because it both doesn't have to pass a hasbro QC test, and because it's also more or less a 50$ deluxe.
>>
Not necesarlly ox style, but I'd love an updated CHUG inferno, dont get me wrong, the universe toy is decent, but next to more recent releases it feels really outdated
>>
>>6365622
>>6365631

nvm he's 2expensive4me
>>
>>6365130
Damn, that Soundwave actually looks REALLY cool.
That Takara? How much he go for nowadays? Unless that's a custom.
>>
>>6365224
I've had an issue with my Kickback where the second knee in both his back legs likes to pop loose.
Otherwise, he's pretty cool. I should get more insecticons to go with him and pester my autobots.
>>
>>6365582
You have shit taste.
>>
>>6365582
Wait...is that Star Sabre and Victory Lio on the back of the art?
>>
>>6365053
Shuffler, Repugnus, Ramhorn, RiD Twinferno
>>
>>6365736
and some movie stuff
>>
>>6365631
>hasbro QC test
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh, I would also have laughed just as much had you said Takara QC test.
>>
>>6365741
Safety test, rather.

Jinrai Prime looks nice but it sure as fuck won't survive being thrown at a wall without liberating all its choking hazards into the gaping maws of the transformer's target audience.
>>
>>6365037
What trailer is this from?
>>
Don't know much about transformers, (G1, IDW, Bayformers) I just buy bots that look cool or interesting. Just got Triggerhappy, Quake, Perceptor and Krok.

I want a combiner. Which one should I get? I want one with interesting transformations and variety (by CWs low standards) Willing to get upgrades if necessary.

>Optimus Maximus
Cheapest one. I just need the limbs. bbts has the box for $55. Doesn't look that cool. Are the bots good? I like Prowl.

>Bruticus
Looks really cool. Part gay apparently. Nice Variety. bbts limbs $66, amazon torso $20. Already have Shockwave weapon.

>Computron
Looks awesome. Tons of Variety. 'Technobots' sounds badass. box set $80 walmart free site to store. I like that it comes with a UFO in case I never find TR Cosmos.
>>
>>6365759
Hasbro Bruticus.
>>
>>6365759
Computron.
>>
>>6365759
Optimus Maximus really surprised me with how much I liked it. Prowl is probably my favorite out of all the CW toys, Mirage is the really good Dragstrip mold in a nice blue color, Ironhide is pretty decent but he looks really young, Sunstreaker is kinda meh, but the whole thing together with all the colors just works and looks fantastic. I have the regular Optimus though, not the white one.

Bruticus is the best combiner overall from the line hands down, although you need a couple of Silverbolt's guns to really complete his look, and some people are bothered by Blastoff being a jet.

I don't have Computron but Superion was pretty good and had the most solid torso, but to me he just felt kinda average, nothing really stood out.
>>
File: 58201721842.jpg (325KB, 960x947px) Image search: [Google]
58201721842.jpg
325KB, 960x947px
>>6365778
Computron (Takara version, at least) is really nice. All the good things about the Superion body, but with more varied limbs including a nice remold of Rook and the new Strafe.

Honestly, I like all of the combiners. And I agree that Prowl is excellent as well.
>>
>>6365443
I kind of want that Optimus figure on its own despite not owning and having minimal interest in the figure he is intended to combine with.
>>
>>6365232
Ptero & Clobber also work pretty well with Chromedome's body
>>
>>6365759
How about Unite Warriors Devastator? He doesn't use the universal ports CW guys use but he's infinitely more solid, and all the Constructicon figures have varied transformations compared to the typical CW limb bot.

He's also friggin huge.
>>
>>6365506
>Hasbro sure as hell isn't making one ever.
Also mad as fuck, they announced a day after I got Godbomber, but then again, Hasbro gave us a Liokaiser with most of the breast force and Metalhawk, theres hope.
>>
>>6365759
Get either boxset, G2 Bruticus or Computron, best torsos and a nice variaety on altmodes and bot designs. for the hand-feet you can easily find ko perfect effect sets for half of the price on ebay and they are pretty much indentical to the originals.
>>
>>6365759
Get Hasbro Superion, Hasbro Bruticus and Takara Computron. Avoid Optimus/Motormaster at all costs.
>>
>>6365887
>Hasbro Bruticus
dem shit colors tho
>>
>>6365892
>dem shit colors
Speaking of which, did they ever explained Takaras Blast off caramell-orange deco? was it some obscure homage?
>>
>>6365907
Toon accuracy?
>>
>>6365907
>>6365910
Not toon Accurate. Blast Off was general brown in the cartoon. They probably just got a bad color reference or something and no one bothered enough to try and correct them, like what happened with LG Kup.
>>
File: IMG_2525.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2525.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Who's your Dakka bot?
>>
>>6365910
>>6365914
Must have some shitty monitors, maybe thats why we also got red Afterburner when hes clearly orange.
>>
>>6365922
Triggerhappy with cannon hands

That or God Ginrai
>>
>>6365922

That mold looks kind of cooler than expected.
>>
File: IMG_2177.jpg (301KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2177.jpg
301KB, 1080x810px
>>6365759
Out of the ones I own, I'd rate them in the following order:

1) Takara Computron
2) Hasbro Bruticus
3) Lio Kaiser
4) Hasbro Defensor
5) Optimus Maximus

Though, in all honesty, each one pretty much NEEDS the 3rd party Hands/Feet upgrades. And in Op Max's case, he also needs the upgraded thighs/crotch piece as well.
>>
File: 20170602_194859.jpg (124KB, 1008x1792px) Image search: [Google]
20170602_194859.jpg
124KB, 1008x1792px
>>6365736
>Twinferno
Zoom zoom
>>
>>6365936
Quake is a solid recolour and the new head is nice
>>
>>6365999
This is one of the few RID figures I'm interested in. Has it been released at retail yet?

Also, thoughts on him?
>>
Just picked up TR Chromedome today. Are the Reprolabels worth getting? I care more about comic accuracy than G1 accuracy, not sure if that makes me a shitter.
>>
>>6365537
Hah! I did the exact same thing back when they originally came out. You won't regret it, they make a great pair. I really hope we get some more 86 movie bots. I thought they were gonna churn out a few more for the 30th anniversary last year, but Roddy is all we got.

I'd love a Kup or Springer.
>>
File: Warrior-Twinferno.jpg (223KB, 2000x957px) Image search: [Google]
Warrior-Twinferno.jpg
223KB, 2000x957px
>>6366030
I'm super pissed at the bait and switch they pulled with his final colors. Looks like crap compared to the awesome colors in the original render.
>>
Is RID Windblade any good? I've heard all the molds of Windblade have been shitty, but I can't remember if RID was included. Is it better to just wait for TR?
>>
>>6366033
I only bought a couple of reprolabels many years ago. I was so displeased with the cheap shitty paper they were printed on, I've never gone back. I'm not sure if the official hasbro sticker sheets are any nicer. I would see if Ocean or Eness has made any of their decals for him, they're top of the line. If not, I guess you'll just have to settle.
>>
>>6366041
I'm not super knowledgeable about 3P stuff, who are Ocean and Eness?
>>
>>6366039

Maybe they figured a pinkish-purplish dragon wouldn't sell, too girly for a boys toy?
>>
File: 20170606_003336.jpg (91KB, 1019x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_003336.jpg
91KB, 1019x720px
>>6366030
It just started showing up in Singapore. The figure is just as expected from the renders, just that the red plastic is rescuebot-bright. It could use a takatomy paint job too
>>
File: 20160915_145011.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160915_145011.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>6366044
They make decals for MPs mostly, but I've seen some for generations figures in the past. You can try finding them on ebay, or on Uncle Billy's store on AliExpress. They're a bit trickery to apply than regular stickers, but they look a thousand times better, nearly like tampographs.
>>
File: 20161210_203734.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161210_203734.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>6366046
Possibly. Maybe the same reason all the retail Hot Rod toys are fucking red instead of burgundy, which is stylish as fuck.
>>
>>6366050
Does takara even touch the RiD figures?
>>
>>6366052
Are the Eness decals for MP Soundwave good?
>>
File: Fort_Dakka.jpg (395KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fort_Dakka.jpg
395KB, 600x800px
>>6365922
>His robot can't transform its head into a smaller robot for double the dakka
>>
>>6366057
Their dub is on hold with no news regarding the new season yet. They don't want it to clash with the movie stuff I guess.
>>
>>6365053
Just a few Titan Masters, Overlord, Seaspray, and Slugslinger at this point.

PotP is a wait-and-see what the next step is.
>>
>>6365759
I poked around a bit just looking for the PE / KO PE upgrade parts, and found this listing, even if you said you already have Shockwave.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-Bruticus-Combiner-Wars-With-PE-Upgraded-Hands-And-Feet-Shockwave-/112431731958?hash=item1a2d7414f6:g:iP4AAOSws5pZK5up
>>
>>6365999
I am never going to see this fucker eh? Titans return ended at wave 3 around here, and rid stopped with ratchet/bluedgon
>>
>>6365053
Trypticon, Twintwist and Windblade look pretty nice, also have Lg Hotrod and Kup on preorder, but those are months away.
>>
>>6365759
Get US Bruticus. Takara Blast Off mold is said to be shit and the grey chest looks better anyway in my opinion.

Though in my opinion the best combiner wars combiner set is Hasbro Defensor. There is a nice variety of molds used and Rook is among the best figures in the line.
>>
>>6366179
what' that giant ramp for?
>>
http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/hxli7777_5?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Is this guy legit? I've been wanting to get a cheap MP05 so that I have something on scale to display with MP and he has a bunch of them on stock for 56 britmonies / 65 eurobucks / 72 donalds with free shipping. He's been around for a year or so and most of his feedback is positive, including one on this same figure, but then again it might be for the best to ask if anyone around here has ever actually dealt with him.
>>
>>6366230
>China

I think you'll find they're bootlegs. Not sure I'd want to trust such a complex and finicky design like MP05 to a ko.
>>
>>6366223
>>6365759
>Takara Blast Off mold is said to be shit
I thought that and was even planning to get rid of it once I got my UW set but I'm pretty satisfied with it.
At most, you could say it has trouble keeping its head in place when doing anything with it but putting a bit of superglue/floor polish near the hinge joint can make it stay in place, but it's still a good mold. You can even avoid the chest tumor by switching the arms around and transforming its torso backwards.

That being said, if you're getting only one Combiner from of the line you should get UW Computron.
>>
>>6366234
Sure, the same thought occurred to me, but is there even any MP05 bootleg? Didn't the highly accurate Takasa-like bootlegs only start with the car robots?

Also, on a suspicious note, two of the only three negative reviews he's ever received were posted just a few days ago.
>>
>>6366241
Sorry, wrong tab. Will delete.
>>
>>6366243
That's a huge penis.
>>
>>6366243
MOOOOODS, YOU'RE GOING TO THE PARTY VAN FOR POSTING THAT BUDDY
>>
>>6366243
Holy fuck anon she's like 8 how could you post that you sick fuck.
>>
File: 400625IMG20160430170753.jpg (604KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
400625IMG20160430170753.jpg
604KB, 1080x1920px
>>6366239
>but is there even any MP05 bootleg?
Yup, there certainly is.

https://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/masterpiece-megatron-ko--t106854.php

Once again, it's one of those Luna "factory rejects" / directly from the same mold releases that look exactly like the real thing, so it all boils down to how much you might value quality control. On one hand, given how flimsy the original one is, it does make sense to prefer an official release with the best QA, but on the other hand spending ~200$ on an honestly somewhat clumsy and outdated figure that looks solid on display but feels terrible to get your hands on might be pointless. I'd be okay with getting the KO for this one.
>>
>>6366241
>>6366243
DUDE WHAT THE FUCK MAN
>>
>>6366243
W-What did I miss?
>>
>>6366262
pokemon anime screencap
>>
File: nani.jpg (172KB, 1242x1154px) Image search: [Google]
nani.jpg
172KB, 1242x1154px
>>6366264
thought it was a CP popup ad he screencap-posted
>>
>>6366262
You don't even want to know, anon. Imagine Tor snuff kiddy porn, but worse.

Jesus fucking christ, hopefully this shit didn't stay on my cache.
>>
Bought TR Broadside. Jeezus it's a sucky figure...
>>
>>6366285
Yes, Hasbro sure blew it hard.
>>
File: warden this is the end.jpg (13KB, 231x383px) Image search: [Google]
warden this is the end.jpg
13KB, 231x383px
>>6366285
I remember being hyped about a new Broadside but then they made their goddamn Alpha Trion that doesn't even look anything like Alpha Trion and since a mold that cannot be used for anything else can't go to waste they made Broadside from it so they had to retool A FUCKING LION into a jet because of some retarded funpub idea of a Beast fucking Machines figure that didn't look like Alpha Trion either.
>>
>>6366293
Lol, you fucking youngfags thinking Funpub was around in 2001.
>>
>>6366286
>>6366285
I wouldn't say it sucks. Definitely could be a lot better, but doesn't suck.

I removed those lousy decals and cut a square out of the back of the nosecone so I don't have to remove the head anymore, now if only I could solve the issue of the leg-fins.
>>
>>6365785
I just can't justify the after market price on him. I also prefer the Hasbro limbs for the most part but the Takara torso has completely ruined the Hasbro torso.
>>
>>6364995
>feel the effort in them
Fucking this, transformers nowadays are recycled trash with barely new concepts and engineering.
>>
>>6366267
It was a screenshot of some schoolkids from that Pokémon episode where they go to the school Cheren works at.
>>
File: 20170609_193452.jpg (60KB, 1164x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_193452.jpg
60KB, 1164x720px
Big
Round
Purple
Eyes
>>
>>6365778
Prowl and Mirage both are very nice toys. Ironhide is a good figure too if you don't mind him being a pickup. Sunstreaker is meh, but if you're getting the others might as well get him too. Optimus is crap because the white one is another unnecessary repaint and the original has the fucked ratchets from the first run of that mold. If you get stuck with a Scattershot like I did (ordered the wave off BBTS because I was afraid the second run of Onslaught would have the green/brown Bruticus chest and the first might be skipped in my country, though neither of these happened), then they go well with him, and since Scattershot uses the superion Silverbolt mold as the torso it makes for a better set overall.
>>
File: 20170609_193539.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_193539.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
Chest-face
Butt-face
>>
File: 20170609_193730.jpg (85KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_193730.jpg
85KB, 720x1280px
Skull Face Samurai
>>
>>6364993
I just bought him yesterday. I find it funny I bought him because my niece turned 6 months old yesterday and it's June. I haven't noticed any QC issues with my figure.
>>
>>6366406
Nice he can do the two-handed sword pose. If I wasn't already getting Susanoo I'd totally pick this guy up.
>>
>>6365317
I can't believe how many retards are going to try to scalp this or get others to scalp it.
>>
File: 67058557.jpg (75KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
67058557.jpg
75KB, 800x528px
>>6364996
Wait a minute, they've made more Shinkansen Transformers besides Rail Racer? And apparently they're also Plarail compatible? Why the fuck have I never heard of this and where can I buy these little fucks?!
>>
>>6366444
I'm not sure what that's from personally, but I am sure that Japan love their train transformers. Unfortunately the majority of westerners would rather have endless sportscars rather than a good old American workhorse.
>>
File: 10407535a.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
10407535a.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>>6366444
You can buy it anywhere that sells Plarail. All the regular japanese shops still have them, Hobbysearch, AmiAmi, Amazon JP, etc.
They weren't that popular as transformers because they are bricks.
>>
>>6366448
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-PLARAIL-SHINKANSEN-HENKEI-ROBO-01-SHINKALION-E5-HAYABUSA-Japan-NEW-/152568000198?hash=item2385c2eec6:g:bB8AAOSwYvFZLuKe

>48 trumps / 42 eurobuckos for a transforming Plarail that honestly doesn't look anywhere as competent as an actual transformer
Walp, it pains me to refuse this, but it doesn't look all that impressive. Does anyone here have comparison pics with TFs?

>>6366446
>the majority of westerners would rather have endless sportscars rather than a good old American workhorse
*the majority of Americans, mind you. We have both endless sportcars and a multi-nation workhorse system around Europe.
>>
>>6366402
RELEASE WHEN
>>
File: b8.jpg (822KB, 1537x2049px) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
822KB, 1537x2049px
At least Matchbox came to that party and made me a nice workhorse, but I would really love a transformer who turned into one of these.
>>
>>6366405
>>6366402

> Second Chest on the butt

For what purpose?
>>
>>6365582
>FORM OF
>another Optimus
>>
File: 20170609_212601.jpg (91KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_212601.jpg
91KB, 720x1280px
>>6366465
Tank mode. His tank mode is completely backwards from Megatronus'.
>>
File: 21723449056395_763.jpg (158KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
21723449056395_763.jpg
158KB, 565x800px
Can some one help me in figure out what the difference between the LG-EX and the regular release on the paint job?

I am not seeing a difference with the promo image
>>
>>6366477
That's not the LGEX, it's just LG35 and LG42 combined. According to the display at Tokyo Toy show it'll have Vac-metal parts and clear chest-windows.
>>
>>6366477
That's just an image of the 2 together, even the show floor model was the stock ones with cab nd minerva still in prototype stage, therefore it doesn't exist yet.

What I do know is supposedly ginrai's windows are in clear plastic rather than the tampo plastic ones and apparently some chrome on the chest, not helpful since it doesn't say if its just chrome silver or plated silver, and if its just super ginrai's chest or the god ginrai chest that gets the chrome.

I would predict the god ginrai chest would have to be done in plated chrome to match the g1 figure, but if you want to be smart I would hold off until some actual pictures come up, whether you pay the late comers tax or pre-order now it's gonna cost you alot no matter what, better off knowing what the fuck they're actually doing I reckon.
>>
Any guides out there on creating your own mask mold for MP-21? My copy does not have the Amazon Exclusive mask.
>>
>>6365077
I think its to evoke the nostalgia from the original g1 toys, that and you can't get chrome tampo prints, you could paint that...but that cost money.

I would love to send my honest feedback as stickers have poor longevity especially with the cheap shit they currently use
>>
>>6365319
That and trypticon is coming soon, too soon.

He's in Australia now via big w chain and website has him listed.

But for $300aud, FUCK THAT SHIT, their end of june toy sale better knock $100 off
>>
>>6366062
I do not have them, but if they're as good as thr others I've bought, they're probably pretty good.
>>
>>6366293
they tried to do a lio convoy with it though in japan though kid
>>
>>6366461
tr/legends astrotrain is the best you can get currently
>>
>>6366482
Anon that's some advanced level shit, sculpting or duplicating parts using molds ain't easy shit.

Either ask the scale modelers thread, just say you want to sculpt yourself a part, or do what I did and just get the g2 bee, no exosuit but jetpack and battlemask in gold paint
>>
Any possibility of an oversized KO TR Trypticon?
>>
File: u fookin wut m8.jpg (25KB, 324x374px) Image search: [Google]
u fookin wut m8.jpg
25KB, 324x374px
>>6366513
>>
File: DSC06232_op50.jpg (52KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06232_op50.jpg
52KB, 360x480px
>>6366513
chinese oversized KO is the gift that keep on giving
>>
>>
>>
>>6366477
>Just learn my country have the license to import LG-EX God Jinrai
>Check online for price
>It is the same price as my individual purchase of my LG 35 and LG 42
>>
>>6366534
>>6366534
>>6366532

The more I see of mpm04 the more I love the figure despite owning mb-11, gotta say he has an unsightly undercarrige in truck mode

Still tossing the coin on half-a-bee though, link to source please?
>>
File: MPM-3-Bumblebee-11.jpg (44KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
MPM-3-Bumblebee-11.jpg
44KB, 960x538px
>>6366541
http://live.mtime.com/?liveId=656
Around 63 mins in.
I've got bee ordered already. Can't wait
>>
>>6366544
>http://live.mtime.com/?liveId=656
I just wish the bee was painted considering the mpm01, which was a repaint of battleops bee, was done up in the same colors as the actual car, using paint.

Rather than a close match using plastic, the inner robot can be in plastic but the car shell would of helped
>>
>>6366545
It's likely a licensing issue with the camaro used in the first two films was a concept model. Gm likely doesn't want to be advertising a concept when there is a production version out.
>>
>>6366544
Fuck, my duck can only get so hard. If something, I wish there was a little more paint around the legs and that those "knee covers" were a little smaller but still, it looks really good. Probably the best Bayformer Bee since the Human Alliance.
>>
>>6366544
>mp10 was the benchmark for quality...until now
>we (hasbro) partnered up with the original masters at takara
>to bring the most movie accurate figures
>with PREMIUM deco

Perhaps in mpm04's case, and app wise for bee, but its clear warden was holding takara by the balls to meet some arbitrary budget

>>6366553
I don't get this, its licensed by GM, the toy has the brand badge, they got mp12 out just fine and even the anime+ redeco's despite omitting the badge details and sunstreaker got a pass clearly because they had avoided the hood split which would piss off lamborghini.

So why would a shitty economy grade car company (for bee) demand "PLZ DONT PAINT DAT TOY" where lamborgini demanded MORE car accuracy?

I sense prime suffers paint wise but there is no license on the box and he ain't as easy to tell
>>
>>6366559
About the paint, it's likely saying match it to a production model vs a custom.

The paint used on the movie car is a custom job and multi stage paint job.
>>
>>6366563
...which was used on the mpm01, hence why the plastic of the toy itself is grey rather than yellow.

Yes I'm hung up on the fact a redeco got a better paint job than a newer figure, hell the walmart metallic painted battleops bee got a better paint job, perhaps not accurate but anything wins over bare plastic and being a licensed mp surely just the car shell would of helped
>>
>>6365073
It has no strengths over any other MP.
>>
>>6366567
The beauty of the mp line until they started getting injected with anime steroids was they were all equal to each other, scale fags may argue but you gotta admit using mp10's trailer as a benchmark was a good idea.

The tracks mold ain't special by any means of course other than being the only (technically anyway) triple changer, and also being the first female mp car with decent if odd poseability.

I wish the mp line would sort itself out, it looks like inferno was scaled just to carry the lambor mold seeing how the fuso truck is so out of place compared to mp10's truck
>>
>>6365317
Went to mine last night and they still had maybe 8 left. Anyone in this thread remember which turd party had those upgrade kits for this guy?
>>
>>6366570
Preach to the choir general.
>>
File: prototype legends ex bludgeon.jpg (78KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
prototype legends ex bludgeon.jpg
78KB, 800x600px
>>
>>6366570
They started injecting the line with anime steroids at MP10
>>
>>6366581
mp10 was still teethered to 50/50 toy/toon aesthetics, I say mp10 just did better exercise

MP ultra magnus was the first real test seeing how they tossed out hasui's intent on having an actual mp10 wearing armor and instead just tried to have the trailer hold mp cars.

Sunstreaker to sideswipe is further evidence, while sideswipe is the best pass we'll ever get he would blend in well with generic chogokins as the face is generi-bot, while sunstreaker and mp36 megatron would not look too far off from anime figma and the better anime sh-figurarts with such exaggerated faces.

I used to crave facial change gimmicks of mp03 onto the mp11 but after seeing the 3p/ko effort I soon realized the generi-bot effect works on some designs than others, mainly because of the body design.

Can you imagine if sideswipe got redesigned, it'd be as big a shift as mp01 (which, while a passable optimus prime isn't accurate to g1 toy nor g1 show but rather generic robot) to mp10.
>>
>>6366579
Well that's quick.
>>
File: megatron x sailor moon.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
megatron x sailor moon.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
>>6366586
>>6366581
I forgot to post this, it humors me, I needed an excuse to post it
>>
>>6366579
Nice shop, try reducing the % a bit on the overlay layers so it doesn't contrast as much.
>>
>>6366586
I can't hold all this delusion
>>
File: kek croc.jpg (44KB, 879x440px) Image search: [Google]
kek croc.jpg
44KB, 879x440px
>>6366592
Wasn't mine to begin with
>>
>>6366532
>>6366534
Looks like the vehicles kinda scale, but bumblebee looks bigger than I think he should be.
>>
File: toy accurate megatron.jpg (108KB, 960x557px) Image search: [Google]
toy accurate megatron.jpg
108KB, 960x557px
>>6366595
I personally want my mp's more toy accurate
>>
>>6366600
Then get the G1 toys.
>>
File: g1 to mp.jpg (114KB, 690x790px) Image search: [Google]
g1 to mp.jpg
114KB, 690x790px
>>6366605
Many reasons why not to get g1 toys.

I would kill for a 3p to just take the engineering of g1 toys but with better sculpts and articulation though.
>>
>>6366610
Wish Shockwave MP was a bit darker.
>>
>>6366618
Give them time, either a bullshit money grab and a mp+ version drenched in the correct shade of purple (because unlike mp36 he's safer for paint transformation wise) or a redeco into astromagnum.

He has more redeco potential than mp hotrodimus and they really need to reuse that mold again to recoup cost
>>
>>6366628
>mp+ version drenched in the correct shade of purple
MP+ is for cartoon accuracy and it's already the correct shade of purple compared to the cartoon. If you're waiting for a darker version, all you can hope for is an exclusive.
>>
>>6366618
I don't even mind his shade, I just wish it were painted. The bare, lavender plastic looks so fucking cheap, certainly not like a $100+ toy.
>>
File: 592017132127.jpg (204KB, 723x960px) Image search: [Google]
592017132127.jpg
204KB, 723x960px
Perceptor, quit playing with yourself.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>6366579
Why do I want this?
>>
>>
>>6366723
Weren't for the head (and price), I'd be totally over Sunstreaker
>>
>>6366723
I wish they were selling a 2 pack and I wish they would give Sideswipe the new hands
>>
>>6366610
Now everyones the same size, yay!
>>
>>6366534
What is the price of these? Reasonable or new inflated price
>>
New tv spot showing Grimlock btfoing some decepticons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hba6JlS2hSs&lc=z13gupqzbl3aydbsy23bfrarbxjpi34gu04.1497027573418927
>>
File: 20170610_020619.jpg (86KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20170610_020619.jpg
86KB, 720x1280px
So other than Twinferno and Bludgeon, I also got Thermidor. He has nice, new head. I liked that he's voiced by Jim Cummings in the show.
>>
Do Cerebro's arms tab in anywhere when he turns into head mode?
>>
File: 20170610_020422.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170610_020422.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>6366747
Bisk's issue with the sides of the car popping loose still exists on Thermidor. I don't think it was this bad on my TAV Bisk. Still it's nice to see the mold come out in Singapore because RID Bisk was only released in North America.
>>
File: 20170610_022133.jpg (106KB, 1032x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170610_022133.jpg
106KB, 1032x720px
AND... I bought the RiD Windblade redeco.
You can't tell from my low-quality lighting, but her red plastic is darker than the vanilla one. I wish Twinferno used this shade of red.
>>
>>6366723
I really want a more toy looking face for Sunstreaker.
>>
>>6366754
>Bisk's issue with the sides of the car popping loose still exists on Thermidor. I don't think it was this bad on my TAV Bisk.

That's because even as hasbro is concerned, these are the shittiest cheapo tier toys imaginable. Made for little grubs who watch the kiddie show to tear apart and throw in the tub then their murican parents throw them away to buy more chinese garbage.
>>
>>6366711
Because it's motherfucking BLUDGEON.
>>
File: 1479740023820.png (47KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1479740023820.png
47KB, 500x430px
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Diaclone-Aktion-Figuren-9622-Roboter-Transformers-Joustra-Camera-Robot-/282512404981?hash=item41c70d31f5:g:iYoAAOSwaEhZD0Ce

>tfw no ~200 euros at hand that I can impulsively dump on this

;_;
>>
File: Artfire Stepper.jpg (141KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
Artfire Stepper.jpg
141KB, 800x576px
Guys I need a price check for E-Hobby United Artfire and Stepper.

saw a guy selling the pair for $225 Canadian would you say its a fair price.
>>
>>6366814
Fuck no, a hundred and seven fifty for a deluxe and another hundred and seven fifty for a voyager? No way, the molds aren't that good.
>>
>>6366816

they're Takara exclusives though.
>>
>>6366814
At that price you should be buying the MP and customizing your own Stepper instead.
>>
File: 07 - GvIWmsU.jpg (3MB, 3984x2241px) Image search: [Google]
07 - GvIWmsU.jpg
3MB, 3984x2241px
>>6364991
I do love me some Gokin
>>
>>6366829

>implying i'd be good at customizing.
>>
>>6366824
Artfire is really not worth it, that mold looks great, but it's not that well articulated in the legs, Stepper is a ok figure too, but not worth that much.

Like >>6366829 said, mp Artfire would be a better investment of your money unless you're only collecting classics.
>>
>>6366832
I don't know but it's likely that you aren't; the point still stands, it's still cheaper.

Thinking of it, though, are you canadian?
Maybe you are considering it because of the clowntown taxes you guys pay.
>>
>>6366835
>Like >>6366829 said, mp Artfire would be a better investment of your money unless you're only collecting classics.

I'm a classics guy. I only own 2 MPs one of which is in the box.

>>6366836

yes i'm canadian.
>>
Personally I'm hoping to see a retry of inferno/grapple/artfire in classics in the future, I think they can do better.
>>
>>6366579
thin your paints!
>>
>>6366766
Is RID Windblade worth getting?
>>
>>6365001
>Wide-set legs
>No hips
Why is this still acceptable to anyone?
>>
>>6366870
No with thickblade on the way.
>>
>>6366870
It doesn't have wrist swivels, but it's a pretty good mold, and it can stand.

I recommend the masked version, it was way better colors (but get it in a store, the mask paint is messed up most of the time).

The only real downside to the mold is the sword being pure black, and you can't paint it in other colors since putting it in the scabbard/gun will strip the paint.
>>
>>6366881
Worse swords, terrible arms and no waist swivel.
>>
>>6366887
Rid Windblade has a waist swivel? Also TR WB has the best facesculpt.
>>
>>6366898
>Rid Windblade has a waist swivel?

Yeah, it's necessary for the transformation, but it's a bit tricky since you need to tilt the waist back a bit to prevent paint chipping (it's that line that's on her stomach).
>>
>>6366875
Yeah, but the other direction can get dangerous.
>>
File: 20170609_165718_resized.jpg (361KB, 1161x1392px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_165718_resized.jpg
361KB, 1161x1392px
>>6366856
Maybe they can, but it won't be as good as the MP, so what's the point? I mean, I suppose there are people who only collect classics/generations, but still. Overlooking Inferno's cartoon accuracy syndrome, Artfire and Grapple are fantastic. Especially Artfire.
>>
>>6366898
I find it hilarious that they changed her appearance so much after her introduction in the comics. The toy gives her monstrous face and a normal breast plate, then the comics go and make her cute, and give her boob plates
>>
>>6366852
>yes i'm canadian.
I'm so sorry.

If you like those molds, the seller is inside your country, and the shipping is decent I say go for it.
Mandy and Amiami might have MP37 cheaper than that but shipping and taxes inflate the cost beyond any justifiable amount for one truckguy and a targetmaster.
>>
>>6366909
Their fault for hiring a writer that can't write herself outside of a single YA trope.
Based on appearance alone I was hoping for another Drift or something exotic and out there yet familiar like Marvel's Bludgeon, but we got a young chosen one kind of character that is really bland and whose role feels forced as fuck. A change in appearance was inevitable.
>>
File: 20130720_53-thumbnail2.jpg (350KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
20130720_53-thumbnail2.jpg
350KB, 640x474px
>>6366909
>they changed her appearance so much after her introduction in the comics. The toy gives her monstrous face

Nah, that was just a shitty artist, her first toys already had the cute facesculpt.
>>
>>6366908
I'm not talking about mp's.
>>
>>6366924

i forgot how creepy the original Windblade pic looked.
>>
File: 1321414288527.jpg (164KB, 806x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1321414288527.jpg
164KB, 806x1075px
>>6366904
I beg to differ.
>>
>>6366875
>>6366904
Other direction
>>6366999
>Wide-set hips
>No legs
>>
>>6366610

>Megatron looking like a grey jigsaw puzzle for the sake of articulation and silhouette
>Starscream looking outdated as fuck
>Laserwave is FUCKING LAVENDER
>Soundwave in the back looking classy as fuck

I want to fucking die.
>>
>>6367058
But then geewunbabbies would cry because Starscream doesn't look like that one toy they own a million times over, Shockwave doesn't have his washed out cartoon colors, and Megatron is not identical to the korean slave labor cartoon.
>>
File: quakeblast mp size comparison.jpg (272KB, 1542x1295px) Image search: [Google]
quakeblast mp size comparison.jpg
272KB, 1542x1295px
>>6367058
As long as Soundwave is boss I don't give a fuck.
>also: Buy fucking Quakeblast you faggots
>>
>>6367067
I don't know why you get so butthurt over G1. Classics Starscream is great, Universe is even better, and MP-11 is awesome. You can cry in your apple juice about shoulder movement and undercarriage.
>>
>>6367053
>>No legs
Boy, you blind.
>>
Is it common for TR Krok to have better QC than Skullcruncher? Because the one I got has much better joints than my Skullcruncher.
>>
>>6367058
>for the sake of articulation
>having articulation is bad now
>>
>>6367093
Yeah don't worry about the nightmare transformation and looking like ass in both modes, he poses well and has the "right" shape: the only two things that matter in a transformers toy.
>>
File: 3d92fd29[1].jpg (71KB, 692x922px) Image search: [Google]
3d92fd29[1].jpg
71KB, 692x922px
>>6367104
But he looks great in both modes.
>>
>>6367082
>Classics Starscream is great, Universe is even better
This is almost offensive to read. Those two barely work on the level of other post-Kenner transformers from how bad they are.
Why even buy them if the original Seekers look better and have more articulation?
>>
>>6367147
>Why even buy them if the original Seekers look better and have more articulation?
What
>>
>>6367156
Figured out the G1 hater is just a shitposter yet?
>>
>>6367170
I don't hate G1, though.
The Classics Seeker mold is just horrible. If you're fine with them as display pieces, fine; but don't go around saying they are great when they are at best a consolation prize.
>>
File: MB07-soundwave.jpg (23KB, 640x416px) Image search: [Google]
MB07-soundwave.jpg
23KB, 640x416px
Does anyone make rubber tires for this?
Has anyone here ever attempted switching out the wheels for rubber ones on their transformers?
>>
Is there any reason to get the Takara Brainstorm over the Thrilling 30 version?
>>
>>6365582
>>6365582
>TITANS RETURN ACTION MASTER OPTIMUS
I would totally a buy a TR AM Megatron
>>
Just got a Titans Return Fortress Maximus for super cheap. Any good upgrade kits I could get for it?
>>
>>6367234
There's the sword/gun upgrade kit from Heisenberg , and the DNA kits (but look them over to see if you want them
>>
>>6367079
I have the MP and Cyclops. I'm probably going to wait for the black repaint version due out in August.
>>
>>6366618
Same. I've been holding out for Hasbro to give it the western-style deco tweak, but that jackass Warden seems content to just repackage the Takara MPs since he's such a massive toonfag.
>>
>>6366723
All they had to do was make him look good next to Sideswipe. A green apple to his red apple.

They made a lemon instead.
>>
>>6367091
My Krok's hips seems as loose as Skullcruncher's
>>
>>6367091
>>6367307
I know in peaugh's review he said Krok was just as bad. It's kept me from going in on it, because Skullcruncher was just horrid with that.
>>
File: 20170610_115101.jpg (133KB, 1008x1422px) Image search: [Google]
20170610_115101.jpg
133KB, 1008x1422px
>>6366884
Yes I do recommend the Combiner Force version for the colors. The jet mode looks fantastic, especially.

>>6366881
This version's only good for (OYO).
>>
>>6367315
>what is futureshine?
>>
>>6367325
>(OYO)
What did he mean by this
>>
>>6367307
Can confirm, the Krok I bought today has terrible hips. I have to pose him with his tail and pistol pointed forward in order to keep him balanced for now- gonna grab some nail polish shortly.

I'm a little disappointed, because I saw so many people online saying how Krok's QC was supposedly much better, when in reality I think TR has got pretty slap-dash QC overall. You might end up with a goodie or a baddie, there's no real way to tell in my experience.

But I've got all the Headmasters and Action Masters I wanted, so I'm happy to stop buying them now.
>>
>>6367315
>>6367307

My Krok is perfectly fine, way better than Skullcruncher was, and his gator feets stay on his arms better too.

Peaugh is such a sad little weasel he probably bought Krok from a chinese bootlegger for $100 just so he could be the first one to review it, hence the shit QC. I don't know for sure because I don't watch his shitty videos.
>>
New thread?
>>
>>6367329
(_)-(_) but with anime balloon ones
>>
File: IMG_3856.jpg (801KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3856.jpg
801KB, 1600x1200px
There's a new geek store in my town. He's mostly Transformers and he have LOTS of G1. He's open to take stuff for store credits. So, fellow gentlemen, please rate this trade.

I gave to the store:
Beast Wars Neo Randy (new), Takara Armada Ironhide (demolishor) non-transformable action figure (new) Beast Wars Optimal Optimus (100%), Movie '07 Scorponok Desert Battle (new), Target's Silver Knight Optimus & Grimlock (new), BH legion Airachnid (new), Animated deluxe Cybertronian Optimus Prime (new), Play Arts FFX-2 Paine and Rikku (used), Movie '07 Barricade 1st Encounter (new) and TF Prime Starscream VS Bumblebee (new), NECA 9" Alien (new), Hegemon 1st edition (used), Universe Nemesis Prime with Shadow Commander armor (100%), Movie '07 Blackout, Botcon Sharkticon Landshark (with card and manual), FOC Starscream, Movie '07 legion Jazz, and final finally, G1 Bombshell and Shrapnel (no guns).

For all of this, I got pick related.
G1 Pretenders Roadgrabber, Crossblades, Bludgeon, and Thunderwing. All 100% complete with bio cards!

For me, it's a win. Especially for Bludgeon and Thunderwing. It's TWO of my Holy Grails in one fell swoop!
>>
>>6367354
Forgot that I also got two random CW deluxes.
>>
>>6367354
>Beast Wars Neo Randy
Why?
>>
>>6367354
I mean, as someone who collects G1s I'll have to admit those look immaculate, but do you really think you got your money's worth? The amount of stuff you had to give away is sort of shocking.
>>
>>6367354
>>6367357

If you had no attachment to those? sounds okay to me.
>>
>>6367354
>>6367369
Pretty much this. Pretenders aren't even that rare or expensive in Ebay nowadays, what the fuck anon.
>>
>>6366830
Do you have Cybertron OP and Leobreaker?
>>
>>6367354
DUST
YOUR
KREOS
>>
>>6367369
Oh hell yeah. Most of what I gave I either bought on clearance, bought cheap from someone, or got in some random trade.
Some or most of that stuff was rotting away in the basement, in storage boxes.

Many of those brand new sealed ones were bought in my early TF collecting days when I thought it was a good idea to accumulate shit for future scalping. I stopped because it's retarded.

>>6367373
Roadgrabber is not expensive, sure. But Crossbladed is run nearly at 200$. As for Thunderwing, itgo between 200 and 300$. Bludgeon is pure madness ranging from 200$ to 400$. Add the fact that I'm Canadian and I must pay hefty shipping and custom fees.

Furthermore, I calculated all the trouble it would give me to peddle all my old shit on Ebay and it wasn't worth it. Beside the shipping that I must pay from my own pocket before getting any Paypal money, there's the Ebay fees that are pretty massive. In the end, I think it would have cost me more to go the normal Ebay route.
>>
>>6367358
Bought in my early collecting days when I wanted some BW stuff. Bought from Japan for only 13$ shipped!
When the toy was on it's way, I learned the horrible truth. So he remained sealed for years. Glad to be finally rid of it.

Just in case some anon is cluless:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcjAUN5Ssj8
>>
>>6367400
Oh my god.
>>
>>6367354
Are we ever gonna get a original toy/marvel looking Thunderwing? The closest thing we have is the head for that gaudy subscription combiner and well... i don't think i have to explain myself there.
>>
>>6367332
>Peaugh is such a sad little weasel he probably bought Krok from a chinese bootlegger for $100 just so he could be the first one to review it

That sounds more like Optibotimus than anyone else.
>>
File: ThunderwingLearnsAValuableLesson.jpg (395KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ThunderwingLearnsAValuableLesson.jpg
395KB, 2400x1600px
>>6367414

It really speaks for itself doesn't it? Have some old OC from when it came out.
>>
>>6367400
GPS has sealed the fate of my poor Monstructor
>>
>>6367417
From the front I don't absolutely hate the head sculpt... but from the side it's super flat, and that overly thick paint is really indicative of the subscription line.

Also even on a conceptual level, who came up with a bunch of people who aren't Thunderwing combining to gain Thunderwing's head?
>>
File: DSC09674a.jpg (189KB, 1200x1059px) Image search: [Google]
DSC09674a.jpg
189KB, 1200x1059px
>>6367400
>>6367413
There was a GREAT story from a few years ago where some dipshit on one of the TF forums went to a con or something and bought a MISB Zarak for for some absurd amount, like thousands of dollars.

The events went something like this: He was posting on the forums, bragging about buying it even though he was a brokefag, and people kept telling him it was a bad idea.

He then informed everyone he was going to open Schrodinger's Zarak, even though everyone told him it was a really bad idea.

Turns out it was in perfect shape, and so he decided to play with it, even though everyone told him it was a REALLY bad idea.

Well, the shield, being made of GPS and hope, proceeded to crumble in his hands, and he LOST. HIS. SHIT. Started throwing a fit, flipping out, had a total psychotic break at the con, demanding that someone sell him another one, even if he had to sell his car to afford it while people kept trying to get him to calm down.

If this sounds familiar and anyone has a link to the original meltdown thread I'd love to read it again.
>>
>>6367414
>>6367417
y'all forgetting about the Generations version? It was a pretty solid figure in my book, truly a product of the glorious days of CHUG where good paintjobs and complex sculpts were a thing before Combiner Wars fucked everything up.
>>
File: 20170610_131955.jpg (110KB, 1123x864px) Image search: [Google]
20170610_131955.jpg
110KB, 1123x864px
>>6367433
I guess he was a tad small for Thunderwing.
>>
>>6367433
That's a decent rendition of Stormbringer Thunderwing, but even side to side you can see how it lacks the sinister organic space villain look of the original toy.
>>
>>6367426
Why didn't they just repaint/remold one of the Silverbolt based guys into Thunderwing's core robot, and then he would 'become' the pretender shell by combining? Makes more sense and would keep that green out of the already busy color scheme.
Bludgeon wasn't even really part of his entourage in the comics anyways.
>>
>>6367439
I'm surprised there was never an upscaled KO of him.
>>6367453
Seriously, the Cyclonus mold would have been perfect.
>>
>>6367281
>wanting Sunstreaker to be fucking green
>>
>>6366723
Fug, it's not that I'm totally not going to get that Sunstreaker being the Masterpiece fuccboi I am, but I was honestly expecting them to look a little more cohesive together. For shame, he looks way too anthropomorphic and cartoon-esque next to Sunstreaker.
>>
File: 1416912246131.png (17KB, 124x128px) Image search: [Google]
1416912246131.png
17KB, 124x128px
So to anyone who has the voyager titan returns optimus prime

Can you see if how long his orange sword is? Like is it around 6 inches in length?
>>
>>6367588
Can't help you. My TR OP has a blue sword. Sorry.
>>
>>6367431
Oh god, now THAT'S sad. He was so exited that he refused to listen to everyone and paid the price.
>>
>>6367433
The original Generations was what made me fall in love with Thunderwing. It gave me the desire to own the G1 since then. But each times I went to Ebay to look for one, I nope'd at the 200-300$ asking price.

I'm so glad to finally own him. Still have the Generations by the way. And even though the 3p version look nice, I prefer official products.
>>
>>6367431
You forgot that the dumbass took out a huge loan to pay for it.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/so-i-finally-got-a-black-zarak-unused-mib.236375/
>>
File: 1476833841094.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1476833841094.png
129KB, 314x278px
Can you galvanize plastic to save older figures from getting fucked over Gold Plastic Syndrome?
>>
>>6367543
The only reason he doesn't look cohesive is because he's smiling and Sideswipe isn't.
>>
>>6367621
Of course it was someone from TFW.
>>
Fresh bread
>>6367637
>>6367637
>>6367637
>>
File: 20170610_111731.jpg (2MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170610_111731.jpg
2MB, 2160x2160px
>>
>>6367058
>I want to fucking die.
Die then. Nobody will miss such bad tastes
Thread posts: 382
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.