[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone remember these things?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1496906370005-1473952822.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1496906370005-1473952822.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Anyone remember these things?
>>
yo i fucking loved mighty beanz.

my little sister would bite them in half to get to the ball bearing inside though so i wasn't allowed to have them for long.
>>
>>6364822
Man that sucks. I always lost them so I never really got that many. Infact, I'm pretty sure I found this one while I was cleaning one day.
>>
>>6364832
oh shit nigga looks like they're a cheap dead eBay fad. might buy some to try to recapture my childhood but then realize that that's going to be nowhere near enough and then put them away forever and feel bad about wasting that money.
>>
Broke open every single one I had to get the little steel balls out for slingshot ammo
>>
>>6365134
Because they are so hard to get.
>>
>>6364808
There's one or two around my cousin house and I always step on them. I don't know how they haven't broke yet honestly.
>>
>>6364808
Yeah, the art on them was horrible for the most part. Never really reached the gogo fad levels i experienced in the 90's.
>>
>>6364808
Got some of those bad boys back then, now I wonder how are you supposed to play with those pills other than "watch them rolling."
>>
These things were the epitome of useless fad but by golly I had my collection. I remember I once gave one to my dog to bite in half so I could get the ball bearing inside, good times.
>>
>>6364808
I was obsessed with them. I had the collecting case and a couple of the race tracks.
>>
yes and i wish i didn't
mighty beans sucked
>>
>>6364808
Had a good deal of fun with them, remember having a heart attack as a kid when I saw a kid get the Mighty Moose Bean in Toys R us only to break it open get at the ball.
>>
>>6365134
But why not just buy a box of slingshot ammo?
>>
File: 1497334872319-1632991687.jpg (1MB, 2592x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1497334872319-1632991687.jpg
1MB, 2592x1458px
Got some on my shelf right now.
>>
>>6369996
>Mighty Moose Bean in Toys R us only to break it open get at the ball.
jesus fucking christ

I learned to let them roll down the inner side of my forearm, then straighten my arm to send them up into the air.
>>
Yeah I had a decent amount of these too, no idea why I thought they were so cool. Thanks, marketing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.