[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CATCH MY HEART

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: FIGURE-030744.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-030744.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
CATCH MY HEART
>>
> the stand arm is a melon slice
WE ARE COMPLETE!
>>
Hello /v/
>>
>>6364671
What the howling, blueberry thunderfuck am I looking at?
>>
is there a mohawk ace figure too?
>>
>>6364727
You can't reverse image search like everybody else?

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-030744&affid=at
>>
>>6364671
VERY MELON
>>
>>6364671
Wait this thing is poseable? I thought it was a statue like the Gash and Kanchome sets recently, holy shit.
>>
>>6364671
Not sure if should throw money.
>>
>>6364733
they make this guy but not the actual Zatch bell? also remember this as one of CN Toonami's last few animes. i still remember them playing episodes in disorder just like their own cartoons
>>
>>6364671
>Gash/Kiyomaro, Kanchome/Folgore, Brago/Sherry are statues
>Victoream is the only articulated figure
Dammit, what's the point?
>>
File: megahouse gash bell.jpg (474KB, 2048x1608px) Image search: [Google]
megahouse gash bell.jpg
474KB, 2048x1608px
>>6364793
They're making Zatch (Gash is the original Japanese name btw)+Kiyomaro, Kanchome+Folgore, and Brago+Sherry (no prototype shown yet) as statues, while Victoream is the only articulate one.
In fact, Gash and Kiyomaro should be released this month I think.
I just wish they could've made them articulated, or at least have them in a dynamic pose casting a spell.
>>
>>6364796
Yeah where the fuck is my hyper-articlated Belugim E.O.?
>>
>everyone else is a statue
intothetrashitgoes.flv
>>
>>6364671
Is this...articulated? Is he not removed from the stand because his legs cannot hold him up without some kind of real arm?
I instantly pre-ordered regardless but that would kinda suck. VAHs are WAY too pricey but still acceptable since this is gonna be it for whatever characters they do.
>>
>>6365035
It's pretty obvious he wouldn't be able to stand on his own without changing his feet design.
But, it actually looks like his head and torso have no connection point, the stand is what is keeping them together.
>>
I hope Victoream sells well enough that we get like Brago or Barry as VAH figures.

I wanna see them do Zatch/Gash too since they did Chopper in small scale and he was poseable.
>>
File: 1473565732244.jpg (157KB, 668x539px) Image search: [Google]
1473565732244.jpg
157KB, 668x539px
>>6364727
>he hasn't read Gash Bell
>>
File: favorite characters.png (378KB, 677x8029px) Image search: [Google]
favorite characters.png
378KB, 677x8029px
>>6365846
Also, might as well dump /a/'s taste in characters, fights, and deaths after the storytime dump from last year
>>
File: Favorite fights.png (137KB, 683x5458px) Image search: [Google]
Favorite fights.png
137KB, 683x5458px
>>6365850
>>
File: favorite deaths.png (53KB, 669x2721px) Image search: [Google]
favorite deaths.png
53KB, 669x2721px
>>6365851
this one has spoilers, obviously
>>
File: norio wakamoto character fusion.jpg (80KB, 573x622px) Image search: [Google]
norio wakamoto character fusion.jpg
80KB, 573x622px
>>6365846
Me neither, but I know about the manga and watched this over a million times after finding it on youtube a decade ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL3F5MFTm0s

In fact, I'm starting to think I need the figure just because of this scene. Motherfucking Norio Wakamoto singing about melons, man.
>>
>>6365869
You should read it, legimately one of if not the best long running battle shonen series's. The anime adaption is garbage though other then the music and the song scenes like the one you linked.

The series starts off sort of like a generic shonen but once it switches to being arc based around volume 12 it gradually becomes fucking incredible
>>
>>6365876
I actually have some interest in reading it since forever, because I know of someone who also says this about it:

>it gradually becomes fucking incredible

In fact, I think I'm goint to take this chance and start reading right now. That way if I find myself enjoying it I'll have more reasons to buy the Victoream figure, too.
>>
File: Konjiki no Gash v33 c323 - 177.png (63KB, 375x416px) Image search: [Google]
Konjiki no Gash v33 c323 - 177.png
63KB, 375x416px
I think it's worth it to watch a bunch of episodes to how to say? imprint voices, which were good, and proceed with the mango.
In the worst case situation of "I hate reading", drop it (anime) as soon as you see that swimming giant, and go with the source, manga. From that point everything is just fucked in the ecranisation just so you know. It's the second last arc.
>>
>>6365898
Have fun, anon.

The NULL scans, which most sites have, do have some translation issues though, I have a list of what it got wrong if you want it.

Also, keep in mind that, as I said, it starts off kind of average. the first 12 volumes are pretty villian of the weeky and are typical shonen afair, but it's still very enjoyable, and the series's best aspects, the really good comedy and the really effective emotional gut punches (and the contrast between the two making both more effective: When the characters go through legimately sad, emotional shit, it makes what would otherwise be super corny power of friendship stuff actually feel genuine).

Around when the second arc rolls around and it switches to being arc based, you start to see the art improve, fights become more strategic, and all of these postive elements rapidly just continue to get better and better.
>>
>>6365901
>In the worst case situation of "I hate reading"

Not my case, most of the time I enjoy the original mangas better than the anime adaptations, that's why I only watch original anime most of the time.

>>6365938
>The NULL scans, which most sites have, do have some translation issues though, I have a list of what it got wrong if you want it.

Sure! I really appreciate accurate translations.

Btw, I'm reading chapter 3 right now and I already know I'm going to like the episodic style, I have no problems with "villain of the week" series and I'm enjoying the relationship between Kiyomaro and Gash (surprised to see that Kiyomaro was a lonely genius, didn't know about that), so based in my experience with shonens that evolve from this kind of plot to more focused storylines and better fights I think I'm really going to enjoy this series from start to end.
>>
>>6365968
>Sure! I really appreciate accurate translations.

Here: https://pastebin.com/ViStc754

I plan on making my own release of the series with better scans, so, a lot of these are worded as notes to myself for how to change them. and are more about wording then actual mistranslations, but there are actual mistranslations as well which are listed.
>>
>>6365987
Thanks!

Shame that your release isn't available yet, I would have liked to read that one instead.
>>
>>6366016
I probably won't get around to it for a few years, if ever, but if I do do it, I plan on buying the digital releases and ripping them (since they are higher quality) and basically just applying the null translations with the fixes to them
>>
Big Boing figure WHEN?
>>
>Everyone else is a statue
Very shit.
>>
File: victoreem ad.png (158KB, 1565x763px) Image search: [Google]
victoreem ad.png
158KB, 1565x763px
What the fuck?
>>
>>6365846
it was just too weird. i like weird things, but they shouldve mixed it with cool things
>>
>>6365968

The arcs get better and better awesome until you get to the final big bad who is bullshit incarnate. It stumbles a bit until it gets cool again but its not up to the same quality of the other arcs. I think this is the only series that has ever used the power of friendship and I didn't hate the fuck out of it.
>>
>>6365851
>>6365852
>Kanchome and Papipurio being that high
Good to see that everyone has good taste.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.