[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fidget Spinner General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 57

Post spinners
>>
Absolutely not. Fuck this useless fad.
>>
>>6352635
What's wrong with it? They're pretty fun actually.
>>
>>6352638
your the problem
>>
>>6352638

>Post spinners

There they are in the OP

/thread
>>
>>6352643
>People should not have fun with toys
>>
>>6352635
>useless
I'm not even a fan of these things, but this is a board about toys lol. Come on.
>>
What do you think the future trend with them will be? Is there a special design you would like? What other things can you do with them?
>>
>>6352651
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidget_spinner

>A fidget spinner is a type of stress-relieving toy
>stress-relieving toy
>toy
>>
>>6352644
How about posting some variations on the normal spinners?
>>
>>6352694
>variations on the normal spinners

There aren't any. That's what makes these things even dumber than they already are
>>
>>6352663
except they really aren't it's just some fad where some idiot claimed they helped and people ran with it. they aren't any more effective than anything else and the few actual studies on them that have been done show they make the problems worse not better
>>
File: HTB1SuZoRpXXXXcHXpXXq6xXFXXXM.jpg (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1SuZoRpXXXXcHXpXXq6xXFXXXM.jpg
104KB, 800x800px
>>6352653
>>6352694
>>6352717
>>
>>6352663
I picked up one cheap to see how it worked. They're stupid and interesting. Not something I really see as "stress relieving", but maybe stick something on it to spin around as a mini turntable
>>
I heard FidgetHQ sometimes send out knockoff products if their stock is running low. Got my Zenduo a week ago and didn't have a problem with it, maybe a bit noisy but if I get some acetone it will be fine. Also let a toddler play with it and he dropped it.

But it came in a generic tin and somehow I was sent two though I only paid for one (gave the second one to a friend). Yesterday I got a shitty bar spinner from LuxSpinners that I had no idea would be coming from china till after I ordered. It came in an identical generic tin to the Zenduos. Something to be concerned about?
>>
File: HTB16OQwRpXXXXbDXXXXq6xXFXXXi.jpg (387KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
HTB16OQwRpXXXXbDXXXXq6xXFXXXi.jpg
387KB, 1001x1001px
>>
kek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUmIDz5L0O8
>>
>>6352629
Get the fuck out
>>
>>6352797
What the shit is this and where do I buy it
>>
File: ring_1.jpg (55KB, 387x331px) Image search: [Google]
ring_1.jpg
55KB, 387x331px
Apparently Gear Rings are a fidget spinner and I didnt realize it until a guy at the jewelry shop looking at my wife's rings looked at mine.
>>
File: DBM8lF_VoAAPMzR.jpg (304KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DBM8lF_VoAAPMzR.jpg
304KB, 900x1200px
It's spreading.
>>
>>6352790
those fidget cubes I can understand , these I don't understand
>>
>>6353181
The cubes looked dumber to me. The spinners have lots of mini ball bearings in the center which are fascinating
>>
File: Center-Bering-Selections-1.jpg (362KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Center-Bering-Selections-1.jpg
362KB, 1080x1080px
Help me choose the bearing
>>
>>6353201
Spinners spin, cubes do a variety of things.
>>
>>6353216
bones red are cheap but very good at the same time. if you want far more spin time then you have ANY use for then go for ceramic of any type.
>>
>>6353216
What's the point of those little balls on those?
>>
>>6353277
The balls roll, which causes less friction when it spins.
>>
File: 9KatNsDA.jpg (207KB, 767x587px) Image search: [Google]
9KatNsDA.jpg
207KB, 767x587px
Got this one as a gift because I mentioned thinking they were neat and this one is in my favorite color. The ball bearings give it a nice weight but you obviously can't just set it down and spin it so that's the drawback
>>
>>6353147
spinning the LEDs make light patterns

on Aliexpress search for "LED Light Hand Spinner USB"
>>
I got a spinner in the mail, but it was missing a cap/grip. Anything I can use as a substitute cap?
>>
Went to europe last week and every souvenier shop was chokeful of these. Bought a couple for 3 euro each and they are indeed stupid and interesting at the same time.
>>
>>6353216
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>smart people quickly become printing money by selling tons of variation of an evry spinners pat to retards
Damn i always wanted to be that guy that sells ice to yetis
>>
File: image.jpg (888KB, 2448x2428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
888KB, 2448x2428px
I spent £10 on this shit at a comic con because I wanted to spend my money as it was closing.
Pretty good tbqhwy
>>
why are these trendy grabage wheels even a thing?

Get a bayblade like a real man
>>
>>6353947
i predict that the hoop and stick will come back soon actually i now selling the new amazing hoop and stick toy. email me at [email protected]
>>
>>6353949
Watch it spin! Watch it spin some more! You can even do tricks! But if you can't well watch it spin some more! Buy now at FidgetSpinnerspinssomemore.com
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 480x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 480x394px
My 2r designs circulator comes in on Friday. Can't wait.
>>
>>6353177
Lmao that red yoyo is an imitation of the yoyofactory boss.
Its fine but very sensetive to overtightening and doesnt have a hard coat sand blasted ano coating that aides grinding tricks.

t. former professional yoyo player
>>
>>6352797
Just waiting for chinks to go crazy.
I'm already seeing lighters and bluetooth speakers in spinners.
>>
5 year old swallows one after his Mom told him not to.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/two-moms-share-terrifying-stories-183952923.html#

Are kids in the US that dumb these days? No Kinder Eggs in the US, Jelly candies with fruit cube inside also banned....
>>
File: full-wheel-spinner1_grande.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
full-wheel-spinner1_grande.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>6352629

Why does everyone always post the ugliest cheap plastic ones like in the op. There are other designs that are at least visually interesting out there.
>>
>>6354225
kek is that a CPU fan
>>
>>6354213
Just Texas.
All the kids are "that boy aint right" tier there
>>
>>6354225
Because that is the most popular designs. Cheap, iconic and simple.
>>
Die thread! DIE
>>
>>6354193
>material Alloy
How durable is this?
>>
>>6352629
this is a new low even for toy
>>
>>6352629
Does the white one in this pic have that cheap off-white look IRL?
>>
All about stainless steel and bronze, if you want a decent one.
>>
>>6352815
I lost it when the Drone appeared
>>
What is the longest spinning fidget spinner?
>>
File: DBOj31KVwAAdRbT.jpg:orig.jpg (120KB, 1024x1014px) Image search: [Google]
DBOj31KVwAAdRbT.jpg:orig.jpg
120KB, 1024x1014px
Some nip made a VOTOMS themed spinner
>>
>>6352635
You do understand most things are just fads right?
>>
>>6352635
Are you one of those kids that tries to act "smart" by hating anything that's become popular?
>>
>Pogs died for this garbage
>>
>>6352635
Yeah, fuck hoola hoops and yoyos while we're at it.
>>
>>6352653
Fidget Spinners anime-esque cartoon.
>>
File: Big.png (220KB, 800x578px) Image search: [Google]
Big.png
220KB, 800x578px
I want a fidget spinner that resembles the wheel from the Price is Right.
>>
>>6353277
those balls are the actual bearings, thus reason they are called 'Skateboard Bearings'. Without them you will not get a whole lot of spin, in fact in really won't spin for any longer the a fraction of a second after energy has stopped being applied to it.

>>6354225
Because that is the design the chinks can quickly and easily produce in massive numbers with the cheapest lightest plastic they can get. The fact it is weighted by 3 outside bearings is what allows them such cheap production materials, and since those bearings are not used, they can use even cheaper crappier bearings then they are already using for the main spinner.

>>6354213
this sort of thing happens everywhere, the real issue with the US is the fact the parents then insist this is a real danger to ALL kids and someone other then themselves need to take responsibility.

>>6355221
pogs died for crazy bones and Giga Pets. Which died for Pokemon cards. It's been well over twenty years since pogs were a thing.
>>
>>6352773
>few actual studies on them that have been done show they make the problems worse not better
Not going to trust those studies completely just yet even if I have the same hypothesis because it is just too soon for anything comprehensive and accurate to be performed. But personally this is why I prefer something like the cubes or even better something actually 'constructive' like doodling or origami. There is just something oddly addictive to the spinners that I feel it could be more distracting then helpful.

>>6355366
spinner rings would be a better choice for that then a fidget spinner. I also now want such a thing as well.
>>
>>6352797
I have never seen something that screams "CHYNA" this hard
>>
So will /toy/ watch the Fidget Spinner movie?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HsSg-bqHvXo
>>
File: 1490907520913.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490907520913.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
>>6352629
>>
>>6354226
kek are you fucking retarded?
>>
>there are people being elitist about autism spinners because they spend hundreds or even thousands of chicken nuggets
>>
Got a black Zenduo a few weeks ago and a black Kong on the way.
I'm stage managing a semi-professional play at the moment and it's stressful as hell, so many tiny details to remember. Having my Zenduo in my pocket to spin while I'm reading along lines or double checking the props has been really helpful. I like to rub it like a worry stone too. Stops me from fretting and chewing my fingernails till they bleed.

First time stage managing and some long time actors were commenting on my very authorative and professional manner. Nobody even noticed me spinning my Zenduo in my pocket while addressing the entire cast and crew lol. Love how it comes in black, since I have to dress exclusively in black it blends in and I've walked around spinning it in front of my stomach and nobody seemed to notice that either.

I'm neurotypical, just a bit fidgety and stressed out because of the sheer volume of work managing a stage entails when I'm underprepared and new to it.
>>
>>6356600
I can't tell if you're trolling or serious.
>>
>>6354997
That's actually pretty fucking cool. Nice to see some Votoms love, even though it's in fidget spinner form for some reason.
>>
>>6356600
That's pretty cool, I'm a GP and I keep a Triton on my desk. Patients either don't notice it or think it's cool. I don't let anyone touch it because germs.
>>
>>6352645
>>6352651
>>6352663
>this passes as a toy
>>
>>6357773
The fuck is considered a toy then?
>>
Is this like that cup stacking thing everyone was forced to do in middle school?
>>
>>6357996
>forced

Wut?
Nah, this is a fad the schools want to die.
>>
File: Kamille.png (901KB, 957x693px) Image search: [Google]
Kamille.png
901KB, 957x693px
>>
Whatever happened to the fidget cube.
Is this the sequel?
>>
>>6353216

Back when I used to skateboard a bit the bones swiss ceramics were a step above anything else. Pricey but well worth; if you care for them they last.
>>
>>6358249
The fidget cube finally got a big distributor signed on, ZURU Toys. There's Chinese knockoffs everywhere that beat the Kickstarter guys to market, but it sounds like ZURU is serious about cleaning things up and cracking down on copycats.

I found a ZURU fidget cube at Walmart for 13 bucks and it's literally the same thing and the same quality as the 25 dollar one I bought directly from Antsy Labs, just with a serial number on the bottom.

However, the fidget cube never caught on with kids like the spinners. The spinners are the biggest thing right now, they're fucking everywhere. I don't know if it's because they're more fun or what, but the spinners' popularity absolutely eclipses the cubes.
>>
File: Fidget_Full.jpg (707KB, 1600x2661px) Image search: [Google]
Fidget_Full.jpg
707KB, 1600x2661px
>>6358322
Also, here's some future cancer.
>>
>>6358249
In terms of fiddling around with something with little to no focus, fidget cubes is shittier as it tries too hard to appease everyone with all of the specific sides when ultimately you can do something as retardely simple as the spinner. Not to mention trendy or not, the spinner somehow looks less autistic than the cube (whereas the spinner looks retarded already, at least it spins which counts as "doing something" to people where as the cube just doesn't really "do" anything, therefore pulling out a cube with a bunch of shit on it that does nothing looks stupider at glance) Plus the spinner actually "doing something" is really what catches people attention more and ultimately helped in making it's popularity skyrocket compared to the cube that does nothing.
However, the cube is superior in actually fidgeting with something in your pocket discretely, which allows you to hide the autism where the only thing shielding the autism of the spinner is the fact it's trendy. Plus arguably, the cube is easier to fiddle with one hand where the spinner requires you to use both if you actually want to spin it faster and longer.

All in all, getting either one would make you appear autistic to someone but do the job in absentmindedly messing with something. Spinner appeals to kids more as a toy though
>>
>>6358327
I actually might want the Batman Fidget and cube. Where would they sell these in the U.S.?
>>
>>6358327
>they're making tacky character ones before fixing the disturbing lack of transparent or glow in the dark
>>
>>6358327
Honestly I bought a Zuru spinner for 5 freedombucks and it's the best one I own. Feels higher quality and will spin for ages on a little flick. Highly reccomended.
>>
>>6358389
Where'd you get your spinner from?
>>
How do you use these for lead poisoning? Wanted to know if it was licking or sucking them that does it or just touching them.
>>
>>6353216
cheapest you can find
clean it and run it dry
>>
>>6358327
i want the Cap one. I can already imagine that as an actual shield that he himself uses.
>>
>>6352635
Fuck everything I don't like!
>>
Swastika spinners, when?
>>
>>6358942
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oclFOlwIuQs

now.
>>
File: HTB1R17PRpXXXXcDXFXXq6xXFXXXZ.jpg (679KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1R17PRpXXXXcDXFXXq6xXFXXXZ.jpg
679KB, 800x800px
>>6358613
The Chinese already make Captain America spinners
>>
>>6359079
The Chinese already make better spinners*
>>
>>6356321
Top 10 anime battles
>>
>>6359079
this is the only autism spinner that looks cool
>>
>>6359079
This looks cool, but with the completely symmetrical radial design, I guess you can't really visually tell it's spinning, huh? I mean, not as easily as with other spinners anyway.
>>
>>6359480
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-Fidget-Toy-Hand-Spinner-Metal-Finger-Stress-Spinner-Captain-America-Shield/32806330915.html
>>6359484
It spins which is the point of these things right?

If the visual aspect bothers you there's also one that has a swirl on the backside.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Captain-America-Handspinner-Toy-Good-Quality-Metal-Edc-Fidget-Spinner-Stress-Spinner-For-Autism-And-Adhd/32812556164.html
>>
>>6352638
12yo autism detected
>>
Why do people have such strong opinions on these fucking things? Like who gives a shit. Don't buy it if you don't like it.
>>
>>6359623
Because autists here can't stand when something is normie infested
>>
>>6359623
>Like who gives a shit.
Why do people care about what other people get upset over? I mean don't you have things to get mad about for yourself? Do you need to get so worked up over someone else getting worked up? kek
>>
>>6359623
Probably underage posters frustrated by the overwhelming fad and seeing them every day at school.
>>
>>6359668
Or older posters angry that they don't understand this fad and it isn't cool like the fads when they were growing up.
>>
>>6359623
Autism fight of the year.

>Ring name: "Aiutism speakS and it says WREEEEWWWRRRR"
>/toy/ from the land of dreams and hope (4chan) versus those autistic kids that posts ponies in Facebook
>Place your bids
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bh4Y-sfWIY

/pol/'s fidget spinner
>>
>>6359675
While failing to realize they are now taking their turns as the adults that just didn't get the appeal of POGs, tech decks, pokemon cards, or whatever other fads.
>>
>>6353155
My finger hair would get caught in that.
>>
>>6359743
Your finger hair is that long? Trim it my dude
>>
>>6354225
Because spinner fanciness directly correlates to autism levels.
>>
>>6359706
But that stuff you could at very least play with. Fidget spinners just spin in place. There's zero playability, unlike tops or yoyos.
>>
File: qbert.jpg (142KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
qbert.jpg
142KB, 1001x1001px
>>
File: 1435248882783.gif (420KB, 200x156px) Image search: [Google]
1435248882783.gif
420KB, 200x156px
The problem with fidget spinners is they aren't meant to be toys. They were designed as a device to help kids who need something to twiddle/fidget with, But someone isntead saw marketing oppertunity, and turned it into a fad by making custom colors, light up neon ones, and designer brands.

Of course teachers outlaw them now. Its one thing to have one for medical reasons, its another to have a light up toy that distracts other kids in class.

I work job where I entertain kids for field trips, and almost 9 times out of 10 at least one of them is spinning this thing when I'm talking to them. Its really annoying because you can tell these kids aren't even attention deficit, its just a fucking toy to them.
>>
>>6360028
As a teacher if I ever saw this in my class it would get confiscated the second I saw it and the parents would get a call right then and there in the middle of class. Spinners like this are plain unacceptable.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_G3HG73cK0

Am I seriously the only one here content with spinning a pen or something? Honestly.
>>
>>6352629
Alright, what do you do with these things?

I've seen them but never seen them used. I have no clue what it looks like. I keep imagining people spinning them on their finger tips like a basketball. Or throwing them like a frisbee.

What the hell do you do with these things?
>>
>>6360071
You hold it between two fingers, Thumb and index by the center, and you spin in like a wheel.

Thats it.
>>
so is there a reason there's no fidget spinner player on the 4cc team?
>>
>>6360053
I don't got the skills, boss. I was diagnosed with ADHD a few years ago and tried pen spinning to keep my mind focused, but I was so shit at it I ended up flinging it across the room or noisily dropping it most of the time. I practiced a lot, too. Maybe I just lack the manual dexterity.

>>6360071
Well, you're not ENTIRELY wrong, once it's spinning you can hold it out on one fingertip and the spinning creates a gyroscope-like motion that helps keep it in place.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (72KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
72KB, 1000x1000px
Theres only one spinner I want, and its because i'm an absolute sucker for gears/mechanical looking shit

Normal ones are ugly as fuck, but when I found out this one has a clockwork mechanism, and buttons, I caved in.
>>
>>6360144
>fidget toy based on angular momentum and friction reduction
>uses ABEC-7(mid tier bearings) and adds not 1, not 2, not 3, but fucking 6 friction points thanks to the double geared rings
It might look cool(debatable), but mechanically it just sucks shit
>>
>>6360144
Make sure you contact your seller before hand if you do plan to get one, that the outer gears gyrate. Lots of look alikes out there that don't
>>
>>6360225
>uses ABEC-7(mid tier bearings)
...and?

I come from a skateboarding background, where ABEC rating is a common myth used to sell more expensive bearings. As I understand it, ABEC ratings don't really mean dick unless you're using them in high-precision machinery spinning at super high RPMs. Therefore, the rating is pretty useless for skateboards, which do not reach high enough speeds for those tiny tolerances to matter, and I would assume also for fidget spinners, for the same reason.
>>
>>6360083
NO
>>
File: 1494223560778.jpg (99KB, 448x537px) Image search: [Google]
1494223560778.jpg
99KB, 448x537px
>>6360083
don't you dare
>>
Fidget spinners may be retarded, but at least they have a function.
Unlike Funko pop vinyls.
>tfw nothing triggers my autist rage like pop vinyls
>>
>>6360250
It's not about rating, it's about size. For fidget spinners, smaller bearings are the way to go. R188 yoyo bearings instantly improve the spin time and quality of a spinner immensely.
>>
File: 200w_d.gif (107KB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
200w_d.gif
107KB, 200x112px
My Spinner!
Just Got it today
>>
>>6353216
One drop
>>
>>6354004
Nice
>>
>>6360035
You are wrong and retarded.
They were designed as a toy to help autists.
There shouldn't be toys in class.
Teachers outlaw them becauses kids are feral and fight each other over them due to the fad hitting critical mass. Additionally they are highly throwable which means more trouble with children.
Just accept that your job is redundant and you're less interesting than a spinning piece of plastic.
>>
>>6360987
We should outlaw writing utensils too cuz you know a kid could just use it to go on a stabbing spree and kill everyone. Get your head out of your ass
>>
If anyone was looking to order one from fidgethq
I grabbed this code off of reddit and it still worked
got me ten bucks off a zentri
GBSC4U
>>
>>6360987
Aren't you two basically saying the same thing?
>They were designed as a device to help kids who need something to twiddle/fidget with
>They were designed as a toy to help autists.

Also, there's no proof of them being purposefully designed for special needs kids. If it's like the fidget cube, it started off an as an executive desk toy, but someone figured out you can sell more by marketing it as a stress reliever.
>>
>>6361096
You are an idiot, although I am confused because >>6360987 is calling >>6360035 an idiot yet seems to agree with him? Hmm.

Either way its understandable if teachers ban them although Id hope for autistic kids who could use them would still be able to carry them for when it isnt class time. Otherwise its just a distraction like Pokemon cards were, which is why they were banned in my grade school way back when the fad premiered.
>>
>>6361145
Honestly, I think the best thing would to be to find another fidget toy for the autist to use during class. Something that's not as distracting and doesn't have a fad associated.
>>
File: 715mV99r1PL._SL1500_.jpg (119KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
715mV99r1PL._SL1500_.jpg
119KB, 1500x1000px
This is so edgy I love it
>>
>>6361155
>>6361145
I did all right with origami. Of course I was so obsessed with it that I had all the forms memorized and could do them while paying attention to other things.
>>
>>6360250
Even if you're right about ABEC rating meaning very little when it comes to these toys, fidget spinners with ABEC-11 do exist, and they obviously spin faster, better, and longer than those with lower tier ABEC bearings.
But the point is not the ABEC rating alone, rather that with that mechanical design with 4 double geared rings where 6 friction points are added, ABEC-7 is not enough to counter said friction, so the spinner will run slower and for a lot less time than a normal spinner with the same bearings.
With that amount of friction, an ABEC-9 would be needed to reach the same speeds and duration of normal spinners.

TL;DR
the issue is not the ABEC-7 bearing itself, rather the design adding to much friction for an ABEC-7 to perform on par with other spinners
>>
>>6361155
I think the cubes are a pretty good solution. They haven't hit the saturation or popularity that spinners have, and it's entirely possible to fidget with them silently in your pocket.

>>6361191
I don't think that's quite the same. Origami requires full use of both hands, so it's not something you can idly do while writing, researching, etc.
>>
Fuck yeah, fidget spinners are the best!
>>
>>6361724
When I say I could do origami while doing other things, I meant it. Yes some models and folds required a brief use of both hands but I was very good at getting shit done in class despite that. It was very much a nearly subconscious thing for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgico_Psbgk
>>
>go to toy swap meet
>hoping to find some of the toys i missed out on as a kid
>at least 1/4 of all stalls were fidget spinners and bootleg minifigs

this shit needs to stop
>>
The best spinners are made of meat and go round like a record.
>>
I saw a spinner that I've been trying to find for awhile. It wasn't plastic, it felt more like a skateboard wheel, was more rounded than normal spinners, was translucent pale yellow/green, spun silently and lasted for forever.

It was before I wanted one so I assumed it was standard but I haven't been able to find it since.
>>
>>6363531
>go to toy collectible trade show
>hoping to find toys i missed out from last year
>at least 1/4 of all stalls were Funko pops

I feel you man, toy hunting is dead.
>>
https://youtu.be/r-qWBEJe5t0
>>
>>6361155
I'm not convinced there's any reason autistic kids need special toys in class. There are surely proper, tested coping mechanisms for dealing with their problems.
>>
>>6353177
Reminds me of Razor Concepts.
>>
>>6364915
They don't need a fidget toy per se, but it's a form of stimming. Stimming or self-stimulation behavior is literally a symptom of autism spectrum disorders. You can't really stop them from doing it, it's simply part of their condition and letting them stim freely reduces stress and the potential for meltdowns. Fidgeting with a fidget toy is miles better than them flapping their hands rapidly nonstop or banging their head hard or screeching or biting themselves or some of the other stim behaviors I've seen.
>>
>>6360028
I thought the one that said "brag" was "brap" at first.
>>
I finally got my hands on one of these and I have to say it's a lot less interesting than I expected. I wasn't really expecting a whole lot but when I got down to it it really was just a thing you spin and nothing more. I kinda liked the sensation of it in my hands but I didn't want to believe I had autism so I gave it to two kids who were fucking in an abandoned rock quarry.
>>
>>6361157
A Cthulhu based one i'd buy so fast.
>>
Any suggestion for a two wing spinner hopefully in a non metallic color. Maybe for less than 10 bucks
>>
>>6365521
agree
>>
File: l16ztyf.jpg (927KB, 2390x4250px) Image search: [Google]
l16ztyf.jpg
927KB, 2390x4250px
so anyone of yall's walmarts have a shoplifting problem with theses things ?
>>
>>6365871
My Walmart has them in boxes on shelves and yes they get stolen a lot, my pal stole one the other day and we fucked around with it. They also stopped selling trading cards for a similar reason, they should really set up the cameras better.
>>
>>6365877
same dude who posted the photo in>>6365871
yeah about a week ago i used to see them in the toy aisle in boxes next time i saw them they were behind the checker in the line that has the little tobacco part
>>
>>6365877
Same here
>>
>>6365877
Actually, my walmart moved the spinners to the tcg/funko pop shit section. It's so close to the self-checkout they have cameras all over it. Bet a lot of spinners still get pocketed though.
>>
>>6365920
It's the easiest shit to do, just pop one open and start playing with it casually. Nobody there gives enough of a fuck about their job to harass you over a spinner that may or may not be stolen and with no identifiable qualities whatsoever.
>>
>>6365928
Walmart's LP has always been kinda shit, but there is wisdom in not starting shit with a kid over a cheap toy even if you care about the job.
>>
>>6354069
>former professional yoyo player
Hey also former pro yoyo here. What's up bro!? Why'd you leave us?? SO sad man.
>>
This shit is fucking ridiculous but I tip my hat to the genius who came up with it. Chalk this shit up to pet rocks and chia pets.
>>
File: ITSP.jpg (11KB, 259x219px) Image search: [Google]
ITSP.jpg
11KB, 259x219px
>>
>>6365871
I would totally do this if we had a set of magnet keys for toys.

And yes, they get stolen alot. the ones in the boxes were easy enough to steal, then they started sending us the cheapo ones without even a box and just a sticker on it. You can literally just stuff them in your pocket and walk away. We have them currently on a 4 way in the aisle and I turned it around so the spinners face the nearest camera(fucking toys only has like 2-3 facing up and down the action alleys so everyone steals the other department's shit here) but we only have one LP guy and he's usually pretty busy.

/blog
>>
>>6365877
Maybe don't put the TCGs by the aisle next to the checklane obscured by towers of As Seen on TV garbage?
With all of the the self checkouts they're adding, it's going to be worse.
>>
>>6365991
That's the thing, the TCG stuff next to the checkout lanes are the best place to put them because that's where every cashier, manager, and cop is going to gravitate towards. The problem with my Walmart is they put them in the toy section where there are zero cameras so you can just knick them to your heart's content and then walk out of the unmanned garden section.
>>
Back in my day, THESE were the spinners that ruled the playgrounds
>>
>tfw actually have sensory processing issues
>tfw excited that something is coming out to help
>tfw everyone is using it as a toy and getting them banned in schools
>tfw that's when I need to stim the most

I fucking hate normies
>>
>>6366097
Whatever happened to just clicking pens?
>>
>>6366101
Pen clicking increases my stress. I like the feeling of tearing, manipulating, and rubbing different textures.
>>
>>6366106
How about the fidget cubes, those are small and inconspicuous compared to spinners.
>>
>>6366111
I've considered them, yeah. It just triggers my autism bc people fuck with shit for autists and then autists aren't allowed to use em for their original purpose. I'm a big fan of kinetic sand. That's my ultimate stim material. Too messy for class, though.
>>
>>6366113
Stick it in a plastic bag and seal it up? Unless you absolutely must touch it directly, then fuck I don't know.
>>
>>6366118
That's actually not a bad idea. I might have to test it out. Thanks m8
>>
Is there one guy who invented the FS? That fucker must be pulling in millions
>>
>>6366159
It's a kike woman, figures.
Autism spinners are fucking cancer by the way.
>>
>>6366530
That woman didn't even invent it, she made a different kind of spinning toy that everyone just assumed it's the same thing
>>
>>6366106
you know those key chain chains made up of a bunch of tiny little metal balls? When I was in highschool I enjoyed holding a length coiled up in my palm and just shifting it about letting it roll around in my hand. would calm me down a good bit.
>>
This might be the only place I could find this but I'm looking for a fidget spinner that was made of gold, and had red blue and yellow transparent circles on each of the points so that when it spun it made a rainbow.
Does anyone recognise anything like this? Or where I can get it?
>>
File: HTB1grYlRpXXXXb6XpXXq6xXFXXXC.jpg (199KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1grYlRpXXXXb6XpXXq6xXFXXXC.jpg
199KB, 800x800px
>>6366683
literally search "rainbow spinner" on Aliexpress
>>
File: Razor_old_a[1].jpg (304KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Razor_old_a[1].jpg
304KB, 1024x768px
>>6353216
Literally the center of Razor scooter wheels
>>
>>6366546
This. She's even said her invention (pic related) has no relation to the ball bearing based spinners that are popular. But for whatever reason a lot of places have written clickbait-y articles about how she invented the spinners and is getting nothing because her patent expired or whatever and that's what people are believing.

Here's a good article on it if anyone's interested:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-11/how-the-fidget-spinner-origin-story-spun-out-of-control
>>
>>6366882
Forgot pic like an idiot
>>
>>6366031
Not even season 1, gtfo nigfag
>>
>>6366106
Just cut a hole in your pocket
>>
What is the going rate for these things?
I want one but $10 at my local Westfields feels a bit expensive for what it is.
>>
>>6367059
Dolla on Ebay, five bucks at a store.
>>
should I?
https://2rdesigns.net/products/circulator-black-electroplated-stainless-steel-spinner
>>
>>6367071
>Dolla on Ebay
all the results im getting are "$1 to $7" with a drop down menu showing the spinner at 7 and replacement parts as 1.
dick move, ebay sellers
>>
>>6367085
Damn, things must've gone up over the course of a month.
>>
>>6367089
well yeah, the fad is at it's height now. time to move'em for the most profit before it becomes a case of just trying to get rid of them.
>>
>>6367085
You have to trudge through a bunch of those, or try looking for a more generic search term like hand spinner.
>>
>see generic unbranded spinners at grocery checkout
>ask price, expecting MAYBE $3
>$7 each, not gonna buy one

Just because you can afford it doesn't mean you should buy it.
>>
>>6352643
you're
>>
>>6358327
Those Marvel fidget cubes kind of look like cubification hentai.
>>
my spinetic y is here! it spins pretty good
>>
>>6367080
>40 bucks for something that just spins

Only you know if you're autistic enough to get 40 dollars out of that.
>>
>>6352629

was this thread made ironically what is there to talk about they are skate bearings in plastic
>>
>>6358327

How is it "designed to help you focus" when it is literally causing you to use both your hands and think about pushing buttons and knobs and shit?
>>
>>6352629

Why don't people just twirl a pen or move their knee side to side or I dunno, take a deep breath and sit somewhere quiet to think like we've all been doing forever.
>>
>>6367080

no
>>
>>6368220

Here, read up.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimming
>>
>>6368218
You're not supposed to do it all at once and you don't have to use both hands. It's not more attention-hogging that idly clicking a pen.
>>
>>6368220
Different strokes for different folks. Having something to do with my hands isn't completely necessary, but it helps. It's the same reason I learned how to solve a Rubik's Cube.
>>
>>6366751
>I don't know what bearings are
>>
File: fidget.jpg (67KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
fidget.jpg
67KB, 800x800px
Just got this... Feels great.
>>
>>6368598
Looks hella unbalanced, not gonna lie.
>>
>>6368218
it isn't it helps you focus as much as vaccines cause autism. it's all third hand info of a friend of a friend of a friend saying "spinner helped my kid" when the only actual studies done say it actually makes the problems worse
>>
>>6368598
You gonna fuck it?
>>
File: reaper scythe fidget spinner.jpg (80KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
reaper scythe fidget spinner.jpg
80KB, 750x750px
>>
>>6368610
What are you crazy?
>>
>>6354997
that's pretty neat, ngl
>>
>>6368608
>>6368218

this stuff about spinners being theraputic for autism is stupid. it is just a toy. i find mine very distracting and i suspect that banning them from classrooms is probably correct.
>>
Do glow-in-the-dark spinners cause cancer?
>>
>>6368683

glow in the dark materials are not radioactive at all
>>
File: 81AnFaNiD1L._SY355_[1].jpg (19KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
81AnFaNiD1L._SY355_[1].jpg
19KB, 355x355px
>>6368707
I remember learning that these glow-in-the-dark star things are somehow carcinogenic, so I'm wondering if there's any relation between the 2.
>>
>>6368711
You can die from drinking too much water. Moderation is the key and so long as you don't crush the stars up and inhale them you'll be okay.
>>
>>6368677
But you're not actually autistic, are you?
There's no unique benefit to the spinners, but autists can stim with a variety of things including fidget spinners. Repetitive movements, like spinning a spinner, is literally a symptom of being autistic.
The claims of them being therapeutic are just vague marketing speak, but spinning a spinner is more appropriate to a classroom than some forms of stimming. Still, the best option is just to work with the child in question to figure out what works for them, but isn't harmful or disruptive to others. Spinners aren't a magic cure for anything and different stims work for different people.
>>
>>6368717

i don't determine or influence this policy, so there is no reason for you to discuss it with me
>>
>>6360028

Just bought this one, will report when it arrives.
>>
>>6368719
Wut? Mate, you posted a stupid opinion on this here Bangladeshi frog breeding forum and I was pointing out how it's stupid. The whole point of this thread is discussing spinners.
>>
>>6368734

if you want to persuade me, you will have to do better than that. i mean, like, you would have to start by justifying why severely autistic people should even be in the same classroom as normal students, but there's still no point in doing that because as i said i don't determine or influence that policy.
>>
>found a freebie spinner in a parking lot at work
>"it's cool, I guess"
>end up really liking fiddling around with when waiting idly, browsing, or drawing
>2 weeks later, went full autism and bought a Zentri instead of being satisfied with the free, cheap silicone one that did the job just as fine
>now take this shit everywhere to spin in my pockets

I guess I'm part of the cancer now, fuck. I just thought it was nice to spin when doing something else.
>>
Does anyone have any experience with this one?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XQF1N6Z/

I got tired of the cheap plastic ones with wobbly bearings and caps that fall right off, but I still like that basic design.

Are there any other recommendations for that same shape, metal / brass / etc, but with screw on caps?
>>
>>6368868

that is one of the cheap plastic ones, but with silver paint
>>
>>6366696
Literally not at all what I asked for.
Red plus red plus red literally equals red.
And they literally dont look like transparent circles.
>>
>>6368598
I'd make that spin at the tip of my dick.
>>
>>6368711
BBQ'd meat is carcinogenic man, its not worth concerning yourself with that sorta stuff unless you have some sort of crazy genetic predisposition. Buy your glowing fidget spinner and be done with it, considering how cheap they are they probably dont use tritium
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: spinner.jpg (16KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
spinner.jpg
16KB, 500x367px
i will buy this little beauty
>>
>>6352629
Oh boy, can't wait to put this next to my razor scooter, furby, beanie baby, funko pops, cup stacks, and yo-yos.
>>
>>6368707
99.9% of all materials emit radiation. With that said, it's not dangerous levels of radiation.
>>
>>6352815
Plastic-folding tables are not ballistic material, wtf m8.
>>
File: rts16mme[1].jpg (76KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
rts16mme[1].jpg
76KB, 1440x960px
>>
>>6368598
Cool bodyhorror.
>>
>>6370371
>it's real

Best timeline.
>>
>>6370378
Why wouldn't be real? It's a massive fad with kids and teens right now, it's not really any wonder that Trump's kid isn't immune to the latest crazes.
>>
>>6353856
>bought a random object simply because he wanted to have less money
I am envious
>>
>>6370484
Although I'm surprised. It's seems he's using a regular one. Why not a gold plated one
>>
>>6370484
Because AUTISM.
>>
Daily reminder these are more functional than other children's toys like (action) figures
>>
>>6370696
>fidget spinner
>spins on one ball bearing, possibly up to four typically

>action figure
>spins and bends on multiple types of joints, typically 5+

Take that, atheists.
>>
>>6359706
Those fads are all gay,

Garbage Pail Kids, Muscles, and Rubics Cubes were better.
>>
>>6370802
>all fads are gay but my gay fads!
>>
>>6352629
I was in Vegas last week. Spinners in every store, including the gift shops in the casinos.

No Vegas themed or casino themed spinners, at all.

I was sad. I really wanted a Vegas spinner.
>>
File: 71h-9lB1n4L._SL1500__1.jpg (236KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71h-9lB1n4L._SL1500__1.jpg
236KB, 1500x1500px
>>6370952
I feel like this fad won't last long enough see spinners like that, but that would be neat if they became staple tourist giftshop material. Better than keychains or snowglobes or postcards.
>>
Whoa! I just discovered that when you spin it and hold it sideways next to your ear you get a really pleasurable humming sound and vibration.
>>
>>6354997
alright I'd legit get this

could match the actual scopedogs scope spinner a little more accurately than that but I still like it
>>
>>6369247
Link
>>
>>6371839
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Pirate-Ship-Fidget-Spinner-Finger-Spinner-Alloy-Hand-Spinner-Spiner-Comes-With-Metal-Box-Anti-Relieve/32816006612.html
>>
>>6371846
wrong

>>6371839
good one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/132217909650
>>
File: unnamed6.jpg (130KB, 511x560px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed6.jpg
130KB, 511x560px
>>
>>6365871
they used to have them just out in a bin towards the front and people would just walk out with them at the one i work at.
>>
>>6366751
while you are retarded, what if you just put like the spinner caps on a scooter wheel
>>
>>6353216
Hybrid ceramics are a good balance between price and spin time. That also don't need to be cleaned with acetone before. Much quieter as well
>>
>>6365871
All the time. We set up a display and half were stolen. Although for $10 bucks for a shitty basic one I would too
>>
>>6368598
They're only $1.99 at meatspin.com
>>
>>6373653
you´re not funny shut the fuck up
>>
>>6372676
Reminds me of the one attached to a butt plug.
>>
File: 1495052796372.jpg (183KB, 1024x737px) Image search: [Google]
1495052796372.jpg
183KB, 1024x737px
I can't believe we're having a civilized discussion about ball bearing assemblies. It's surprisingly homely even though I don't even have one myself.
>>
>autism shurikens
>>
>caved into my autism and got one of those fancier steel ones
>comes with a little tin that it was packed in, probably for presentation
>takes the fucking tin when needed; defeating the purpose of spinning whenever while stashed in my pocket
>ends up always putting it back in the tin to "protect it" after spinning it

It somehow made me even more autistic, fuck
>>
What's a good shuriken fidget spinner? I can't seem to find one in person.
>>
File: product-image-207951904_grande.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
product-image-207951904_grande.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>6374322
if you want to double your autism you can get one of these overwatch genji spinners Theyre actually cool
>>
>>6373968
I do this too, I bought a second (and third) one to leave at work and one for home because I am the ultimate man child. Also so I dont feel the need to drag the fucking tin around.
>>
>>6368206
>>6368225

I bought it and I love it. It's fun to fidget with and it spins for 6 and half minutes.
>>
>>6376163
The hell is that paint application?
>>
>>6378679
It's called unofficial products from China that sell for a couple of dollars each will not be high quality.
>>
Anyone else repping a Kong?
>"fidget spinners are big noisy distractions"
>silent and literally smaller than a quarter
>>
>>6380666
Not much of a fan of them, I like having the option to have something to also look at while spinning it, plus the zentri and zenduo are smaller than the generic ones and fairly silent too. It is superior in having something to discreetly fiddle with in your pocket though, I'll give it that. Plus the cap design seem rad.
>>
File: 1497631834114.jpg (97KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1497631834114.jpg
97KB, 499x499px
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/fidget-spinners-are-over/

Thoughts?
>>
I used my fidget spinner during a job interview today.

>be me
>called for interview in the Whole Foods deli
>arrive and told to wait for the team leader outside
>play with spinner
>team leader arrives
>put spinner in front shirt pocket
>interview going very smoothly
>sitting at outside tables
>he has his hands off the table
>try to do the same
>end up slouching back
>sit up straight
>have to rest my arms on the table
>automatically fidget with a few rubber bands on the table
>suddenly remember I have the fidget spinner
>he knows I'm a fidgeter already, so its not that slippery a slop to just play with that instead
>go full autism and take it out
>he glances at it then says nothing
>never brought it up
>interview concluded smoothly

I wonder if it might be a good thing, since I have to have my hands occupied constantly I must be a really efficient worker.
>>
>>6381268
It's a bad thing. He wants to see a guy who can keep his hands to himself for at least 15 minutes to look professional to others and not accidentally knock over a palette or turn on the forklift because he's constantly gotta fidget with stuff. Be glad the rest of your experience probably made up for it.
>>
>>6360043
You sound like a cunt.
>>
>>6381268
Include me on the screenshot on r/4chan
>>
File: received_1762602270433247.jpg (106KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
received_1762602270433247.jpg
106KB, 1080x1920px
Found a fidget spinner out of its packaging at Toys R Us and took it with me. What kind of fun will this thing bring me?
>>
>>6382559
What if I told you that you can hold the center part between your forefinger and thumb and spin it? What if I said you can do this again but in the other direction?

Your mind blown yet?
>>
>>6357773
>on this board, where threads about statues exist
>>
>>6372676
I have a spinner like this, but the round black parts came off. Is there a place to get replacement covers?
>>
>>6382611
JUst buy another one, they're cheap enough
>>
߷
>>
>>6370802
Trying to think of the dumbest fads from when I was a kid...

Anybody remember snap bracelets?
>>
>>6383185
They banned those in a lot of schools because kids would peel the rubber off them and use them as knives.
>>
>>6383185
My god i forgot that first day suddenly everyone had those back in the day.

How about like gum stick prank, shock pens, dog tag necklaces, silicone bracelet watches, liquid stress balls
>>
File: SFIRHXK.jpg (384KB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
SFIRHXK.jpg
384KB, 2322x4128px
>>6380831
The cap design is rad, they're releasing the caps by themselves soon.
I just realized after having a Kong for even a day that I didn't actually like having to deal with all the bits that stick out of a spinner. I thought I did... but they were just distractions. What eased my stress was the feel of the metal and the gyroscopic feedback in my fingers. Both of these are present in the Kong, and trying to go back to other spinners, I was just like "ugh what are these stupid metal wings even here for, I just want to flick this thing and you're making it overly complicated".
I think many other people might actually feel the same after trying it.
>>
Do these actually help you combat your ADHD?
>>
File: 2017-16-06.jpg (32KB, 486x340px) Image search: [Google]
2017-16-06.jpg
32KB, 486x340px
Rate my new purchase
>>
>>6381268
HR Manager here, surprised he didn't just conclude the interview when you pulled it out
>>
>>6383659
In the sense of giving your hands something to do to keep occupied, yes.
>>6383682
How is spinning any worse than stretching and flicking rubber bands
>>
>>6383746
>playing with autismo toys during a job interview

10/10, would not call back for hiring.
>>
Are "fake" fidget spinners even a thing?
>>
>>6383765
There are Chinese copies of other designs from other companies of the higher quality ones (and will generally suck compared to them) so technically yes. Those cheaper plastic ones however, there's like no difference at all other than what bearing is used in it
>>
File: Anon_AutismSpinner.jpg (72KB, 997x565px) Image search: [Google]
Anon_AutismSpinner.jpg
72KB, 997x565px
>>6381268
>>
>there are spinners that cost +100 burgers

For what fucking purpose? A cheap $3-$5 thing does the same shit and there are metal ones that are still cheap as fuck. I can understand the metal ones being able to spin longer than the plastic ones but what else is there?
>>
>>6383926
for rich fucks to show off
>>
>>6383926
The $5 ones feel like spinning a cutlery drawer full of live cats. The $90 ones feel like spinning a perfect disc of ice in perpetual flawless motion, gliding imperceptibly fast and smooth.

Then you drop it once, knock a precision balanced component loose, and it feels like spinning a cutlery drawer full of live cats.
>>
File: fidget spinner dangerous.jpg (99KB, 679x391px) Image search: [Google]
fidget spinner dangerous.jpg
99KB, 679x391px
Oh no. A parent watchdog group has labeled a popular toy as dangerous!

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/06/21/fidget-spinners-watch-toys/

Gee. Who ever could have seen that buying cheap as fuck garbage from China that falls apart for your children would be dangerous!
>>
>>6383965
>claimed to help with autism
>autistic kids nearly kill themselves with them

Pottery
>>
>>6383965
Oh man, all these outdoor toys are so dangerous, why not do something more wholesome like playing video games for 8 hours a day?
>>
>>6383982
Please leaf.
>>
>>6354478
get the FUCK over it oh my god you are so much worse than literally ANYONE that owns one of these things you MASSIVE retard. you see something start to BLOW UP and you just cant HANDLE that the world changes without you. damn fool.
>>6354548
lol oh ok. ohhhh ok got it. y'hear that everyone? sheesh it'd sure be interesting to hear you explicate exactly what the f•cking problem is. psst: it's behind your face
>>6360035
your problem is that "it's just a toy" holy f•ck take a xanax & live & let live my dude

i picked one up at sevs the other day, it didnt have the bearings on the arms and at first i was disappointed but then i realized there were little BUTTONS to fidget with instead & i was delighted. also that makes it much lighter so it doesnt hurt as much to spin.
>>
File: Reason+Logo.png (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Reason+Logo.png
12KB, 240x240px
hmmmm... reason logo fidget spinner when?
>>
i mad youtube video ofd my fidget spinners :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKmlZT4qepc&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>6383664
just lkike mine but blue :)
>>
>>6369141
i work in a meat department as a meatman, going to do this tomorrow with the charcoal steaks.
>>
is it weird for an adult to play with these?
>>
>>6387085
Yes, who told you otherwise?
>>
>>6369141
I'm actually quite curious to see the steak shrink around the hot dogs as it cooks.
>>
>>6387085
>>6387092
It's not considered that weird yet though since it's trendy and normalfag as fuck currently. It is weird if you have more than one and talk/show off your collection though as well as whipping it out unnecessarily like the faggot who brought it to his interview
>>
>>6387206
I think it's a compound issue. Got a spinner? Sure, why not. Start spinning in one hand and vaping with the other? Fuck, you're going too far. Finish the whole move off with a dab? Everyone in the vicinity is trying to retroactively abort you. If you can control you autism and set limits you'll be alright but then again controlling autism is an antithesis to autism.
>>
>>6387206
>>6387085
>>is it weird for an adult to play with ___ (toy)

The reactionary sperging to this fad is bizarre. Maybe the Rubiks cube had it too.
>>
>>6387400
Pretty much anything that is a toy or meant for kids evoke this reaction. See toys in general, video games, cartoons, and a bunch of other shit that is directed to a younger target audience.
>>
File: 61FIwj769LL._SL1000_.jpg (127KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61FIwj769LL._SL1000_.jpg
127KB, 1000x1000px
Just ordered this little bastard.
I would say I did it ironically but I spent £13 on this so I have no excuse other than it looks cool and seems high quality.
>>
>>6387411
looks awkward, how are you going to spin that
>>
I want a heavy, quiet spinner that doesn't feel like cheap walmart plastic. Where's the best place to look?
>>
File: Spinners.jpg (913KB, 1048x1824px) Image search: [Google]
Spinners.jpg
913KB, 1048x1824px
>>
>>6387868
FidgetHQ or Flyaway Toys. The latter is very expensive because nothing is outsourced at all, but they're so worth it, best spinners you'll ever see. The former outsources plenty while still having full control over designs and quality, resulting in the absolute best price-to-quality ratio you'll ever see for a spinner - less than $20 for stuff that exceeds every single expectation.

Also, Flyaway Toys is making Begleri now, instead of just spinners! Very excited for this, as I really enjoy both of these types of toys. I just got my Neptunes in and they sling like a dream.
>>
>go to see movie
>get change and see an arcade cabinet
>it's one of those with the light bulbs that you have to time right
>hit it on first try
>get a foam plane and a fidget spinner
Pretty nice getting a spinner for 50 cents, first one to.
>>
File: 20170512114112_24000.jpg (27KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
20170512114112_24000.jpg
27KB, 500x665px
where can I get one of these
>>
>>6387639
Been messing with it over the weekend, it's actually super nice.
Yeah, you can't get a fantastic velocity if you're using one hand but you can still spin it pretty fast with your finger, and this thing goes for a while too.
I got pretty much exactly 6 1/2 minutes when I timed it, and that was after I dropped it once.
It's got a super nice heavy feel to it but it's got a metallic "sing" to it when it spins, and it's amplified if you put it on a table.
>>
File: 1295605387811.png (3KB, 184x172px) Image search: [Google]
1295605387811.png
3KB, 184x172px
>>6367317
I saw some extremely shitty generic looking plastic ones that looked like they should be $1 on ebay at a fucking clothing store the other day in the "impulse crap" section by the counter, they were $15 each. some lucky bastards are making a goddamn fortune on these fuckers right now.
>>
>>6385408
3D print it
>>
File: WP_20170627_Pro.png (3MB, 1672x1748px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170627_Pro.png
3MB, 1672x1748px
>not having a personal machineshop at home
>not buying professional NSK bearings
>2017
its like non of you appreciate the art of making your own toys at home. I bet you all buy prepainted models too
>>
File: 1414084662455.png (40KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
1414084662455.png
40KB, 500x594px
>want a fidget spinner
>don't want to buy into a stupid fad or be a part of the cancerous fidget spinner community
but they're so soothing...
>>
>>6360028
>>6368730

got this one, works just as advertised
>>
>>6394588
Just get one and don't actually engage in that community? Helps if you get anything other than the generic plastic design you see everywhere.

Worked out for me.
>>
>Spinetic Spinners I
>2r designs circulator
>ZenDuo
>ZenTri
>torqbar clone
>generic plastic spinner

Rate my collection
>>
File: 1469776716910.jpg (120KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1469776716910.jpg
120KB, 645x773px
>>6353155
I lost mine when I went in for my final probation appointment.

IT STILL HURTS
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.