[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a fake or???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170530_103528736.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170530_103528736.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
so got both these chrome domes at local walmart who carries the newer stuff on the reg and I'm wondering if the one on the right is a fake, I can't tell but the rest of the titan master is basicly the same save for some plastics being diffirent colors and painted face
>>
File: IMG_20170530_103445180_BURST001.jpg (4MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170530_103445180_BURST001.jpg
4MB, 4160x2340px
>>
File: IMG_20170530_104332104.jpg (4MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170530_104332104.jpg
4MB, 2340x4160px
I have no idea and just wondering which one needs to be on the shelf with the rest and the other on a diffirent shelf with oddities
>>
>>6350503
Not fake. For some weird reason Hasbro decided to package some batches with the japanese anime-accurate Headmaster instead of the G1 toy based one.
>>
oh really both are offical then cause the other is the idw comic head, that's really weird
>>
both go on the shelf then?
>>
>>6350520
>the other is the idw comic head

The IDW head is pretty much the original toy head but cooler.

You can think of them as different incarnations of the same character, american Chromedome from The Rebirth/IDW/G1 comics and japanese Chromedome from The Headmasters anime.
>>
Chromedome's head differs less than others between the US and Japanese deigns, unlike Brainstorm and Hardhead who swap between mouths and faceplates.
>>
>>6350580
True, but the change between a visor and two eyes is pretty obvious too.
>>
oh yeah the white on the idw chrome dome is painted the other is not
>>
>>6350505
Wow I like the one on the left so much more than the one on the right. This is a running change I take it?
>>
>>6350617
>Wow I like the one on the left so much more than the one on the right.

It's the anime-accurate Takara head from LG32 Chromedome that was released in japan half a year ago, but for some reason some of the Hasbro's Chromedomes include that one too.
>>
>>6350566
>the original toy head but cooler.
that's like saying GMs are cooler than Gundams
>>
>>6350647
>that's like saying GMs are cooler than Gundams

That comparison makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>6350647
>that's like saying GMs are cooler than Gundams

But they are?
>>
>>6350657
it depends on the GM like the striker
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.