[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indy!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: s-l1600.jpg (241KB, 1600x1120px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
241KB, 1600x1120px
Looking on picking up some of the old Indiana Jones figures on ebay, whats the consensus on these things /toy/?
>>
>>6347967
I've got a majority of these figures and even the alien throne. They're cool figures and go well with any 4 inch lines, especially the german soldiers. Mine are stored away right now and I would sell them as I have no desire to own these scale figures anymore.
>>
>>6347978
Yeah same here loved mine but don't collect the smaller figures anymore so I sold mine recently
>>
>>6347978
Would you be willing to sell just the treasure that comes with them? That's all I want.

I also have the alien and his throne and love it, the German truck is the best thing from the line though, all the vehicles are good, figures are decent
>>
>>6347967
I bought a whole bunch of them loose years back. Their sculpting is reasonably good for older/mid-life Indy figures. Just swivel hips though, like Star Wars figures. It's okay to have one just to have a 1:18th Indy but otherwise, they're not the best toys. Not bad, but hardly the best.
>>
Oh I remember these.
>released in 2007
>ten fucking years ago
Oh jesus fuck. This is what getting old feels like.
>>
I bought a bunch for a dollar, they are not the best but fairly decent. Articulation sin't the best but they try. The top secret crates usually included a pretty damn cool accessory.

I'm missing 5 from the OPs picture but I thought i had a near complete collection. The Raiders indiana jones is the best Idiana Jones, my other favorite is the native that has the skull mask.

Overall if you can get them cheap then why not. My main problem with buying the whole line is I don't really care about any of the characters besides Indy so even if they were a dollar or so I spent a lot of dollars on characters I have no wish to ever display, own, take up space. I guess the line was a hardcore Indiana Jones fans' wet dream.
>>
>>6359349
yea, loved the movies and was glad to see them go all out back when crystal skull came out.

wish it would have seen more collector based stuff, like comic packs, or figures from some of the old games
>>
I got a few at the time and remember them being good, they look a little dated now though.

If Hasbro do them now they would look great. Some of the SW figures have been amazing.

I guess Hasbro will be doing 6" TBS style figures for the 5th film.
>>
>>6347967
You know those those artifacts that came with every action figure? I used to steal those and leave everything else intact. Never got caught, though looking back on it now I can't help but wonder why I did it. I guess I was just curious to see what was in the box, and since I was a poorfag I knew the only way to get what I wanted was to steal it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.