[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been getting really in to Injustice 2 and want a good Doctor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: DrFate[1].jpg (370KB, 1259x799px) Image search: [Google]
DrFate[1].jpg
370KB, 1259x799px
Been getting really in to Injustice 2 and want a good Doctor Fate figure. Anyone know the best one out there that isn't the price gouged DCUC figure?

I'm open to getting the old Kenner one but I want something a little more modern. I know they did Injustice figures before, should I just hold out and see if they do one for him this time around?
>>
>>6343102
The Injustice figures were tiny little pieces of shit that sold poorly.

(the only injustice figures that were good were the Figuarts, and they only gave us Batman, Joker, and Harley)

I wouldn't hold my breath. Just find a Doctor Fate that is to your liking
>>
>>6343151
There aren't a lot of options I can find. My choices are

>old ass Kenner fig
>overpriced DCUC
>Bad paint Inifnite Heroes
>overstylized JLU

That's all I've been able to find. I was almost hoping I was missing something.
>>
>>6343176
What do you expect us to do for you
We have the same resources as you (Google), we'd basically be doing what you should be doing yourself.
>>
>>6343176
Fuck the other guy, I'll give you an answer
No, those are the dr fate figures that exist. I hope they make one in the future following the success of injustice, but we'll see
>>
>>6343210
To add to this, there is a chance that mattel's multiverse line makes a figure
A small chance they revive the dc icons line to make a dr fate (they teased it by putting his helmet in an accessory pack)
There is a small chance mezco makes one. Theyre doing comic characters but havent done anybody that obscure yet
There is a tiny chance that SHF does an injustice line and makes one, since they already made batman, joker, and harley from Injustice 1
>>
>>6343210
I guess I was hoping there was some sub-line, multi-pack, or upcoming figure I had overlooked.
>>6343210
>>6343217
Thanks, fingers crossed. never thought it would be harder to find a Doctor Fate than it would be to find a decent Azrael figure
>>
>>6343176
I believe there were also a few Dr. Fate figures by DC Direct. I think they did a standard one in the late 90's early 2000's when they first started and then one for The New Frontier. He's had a few stylized figures like the Minimates and Action League ones too. The best figure is definitely the DCUC one though OP, just pay the $80.
>>
>>6343484
>$80
>for mattel shit
>the gold variant doesn't even have gold gloves
No fucken thanks
>>
>>6343668
>>6343484
You can find him like $60 on ebay
>>
>>6343668
That's your own prerogative I don't give a shit what you do.
>>
Best Doctor Fate toy is the original DC Direct version. Shit articulation, but it's the only Doctor Fate with an unmasked head and both full and half mask head.

Both DCUC Dr Fates are super-hard to find because they were part of a wave that was heavily under-produced.
>>
>>6343176
I just typed in Doctor Fate on Amazon in the Toys and Games Section and literally the second result is a DCUC figure for $29

If that's too pricey for you, then get out of this hobby. Nothing's cheap anymore
>>
>>6343151
Wasn't there also a Figuarts of Superman, or am I confused?
>>
>>6354223
Oh right, yes, I forgot about Supes. Yes, there was one for Superman
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.