[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 71

File: 1495467739000.jpg (72KB, 690x747px) Image search: [Google]
1495467739000.jpg
72KB, 690x747px
Loving it!
>>
File: tfg.jpg (220KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
tfg.jpg
220KB, 550x550px
Was about to start a thread, oh well.

Old thread: >>6336884
>>
>>6339377
How do the faces change? Is it separate heads?
>>
>>6339377

I think he looks good except for the head. The head just looks off to me. He looks a bit too much like a guy wearing a helmet than a robot.

Hopefully he'll turn out better than the 3P Sunstreaker's.

>>6339380

Faceplates. Takara's finally doing what other companies have been doing for years.
>>
>>6339372
I think I like everything about this except the fake chest transformation. I'd rather wonky proportions like what happened with MP Sideswipe than having a transformation based around hiding the real windshield.

Still looks nice though. At least it's not as egregious as MP36's chest.
>>
File: 84a_catalog.jpg (113KB, 1195x441px) Image search: [Google]
84a_catalog.jpg
113KB, 1195x441px
>>6339372
one down but whos next
>>
>>6339384

Hopefully Hound or Jazz. 3P's haven't quite made a perfect Hound, though they're made good Jazz's. But I'd like to see Takara's Jazz before I pick and choose.
>>
>>6339384
looking at this image reminds me that I should get a red MP bumblebee to pretend he's Cliffjumper. I wonder if he's cheap anywhere.

I hope we get another MP botlet soon though. Brawn would be really fun to have.
>>
>>6339384
From that shot my money would be on Hound. Too much legal shit for Jazz who would probably be next (or would have been released earlier) if it weren't for that.

I'm actually suprised we are getting Sunstreaker. I was expecting more Beast Wars and maybe S3 stuff, especially with no sign of Dinobot since he was announced at WonFes.
>>
File: prime.gif (2MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
prime.gif
2MB, 400x223px
>>6339384

Maybe it's because I've always been turned off by MP-10's proportions and articulation, but my vote goes to Optimus 3.0
>>
>>6339400

As long as they give him hip skirts so he can actually move his legs fully up and down, I'd be OK with that.
>>
>>6339408
you are higher than a kite if that's your complaint. His legs have a movement of like 160 degrees. His ratchet joint is literally one click from going as far as it can.
>>
>>6339416
My only complaint about MP10 is the 90 degree elbows. That could be fixed so easy if some 3P made a replacement double elbow joint but the only non-hand upgrade kits for MP10 are stupid as hell.
>>
still want to see its backpack from more angles
>>
>>6339429
Those shoulder joints are nice. I hope he doesn't have any balance issues considering the side of that backpack and the hollow legs
>>
File: TF-Titans-Return-Seaspray.jpg (445KB, 1896x1412px) Image search: [Google]
TF-Titans-Return-Seaspray.jpg
445KB, 1896x1412px
Seaspray is great. The different yellows on the head is a shame but the vehicle mode and name on his left arm make up for it.
>>
File: sunstreaker-wars.jpg (618KB, 1618x573px) Image search: [Google]
sunstreaker-wars.jpg
618KB, 1618x573px
>>
>>6339444
I kind of prefer the one of the far right for not having a fake chest window.
>>
>>6339446

That's also the one that was supposedly sabotaged by the factory and completely ruined in production.
>>
>>6339448
Oh goodie, because I think I also appreciate the lack of backpack from not having to hide away the real window.
>>
>>6339372
That helmet looks dumb. Cartoon accuracy is a curse
>>
>>6339451
Aside from having vents on the yellow bits, the toy isn't much different. Having those vents would have been nice details, though.
>>
>>6339451
I think the trend of obsessing over proportions is even worse to be honest. I wouldn't mind cartoon accuracy if it were just in the details, but MP36 and Sunstreaker by the looks of it go further out of their way than they should to achieve a "perfect" silhouette.
>>
Takara wins again.
>>
>>6339448

He doesn't look any better than the badcube one. Maybe he'll come with more accessories or something.
>>
>>6339469
Can't wait for the KOs thanks for beta testing Takaracuck
>>
If anyone cares an MP 36 1:1 KO is already in the works.
>>
>>6339469
I'd like that brawn if I could find and excuse to order a few extra things on HLJ
>>
>>6339474
HAHAHA KOS WIN AGAIN
>>
>>
>>6339477
What is this?
>a bootleg of mp36 prototype
>an early prototype mp36
>>
>>6339469
Aside from the tlk-ex shadow prime its all meh
>>
>>6339481

Prototype autismo KO. I'm semi hype. MP-36 is not worth 200+ dollars with all of his problems.
>>
I agree with the "helmet" criticisms and feel like I want his "ears" to be slightly bigger. But generally, I'm pleased.

>>6339444
Takara is the winner here to me, just because of better proportions. The middle one's waist is too high and shoulders too broad, with a pinhead capping it all off. The one on the right has a full windshield, which is simultaneously offputting and kind of charming. I wish it had blue windshields like the others. But other than that it's kinda bland, nothing noteworthy to say about it really.
>>
>>6339483
>problems
He's mostly fine to me, only real issue I have is the paint but that is just because of the clearances, oh and the paint on the inner section of the legs which you can't see which are held to the legs via plastic, tough to move and are a common breaking point.

What a curse, leave him unpainted and we'd be howling at that, but too much paint with all those clearances, oh boy.

He articulates fine, back kibble aside he looks the part, the breakages are based from people who ham handed him or not reading the manual correctly (the silencer installation was a big concern but turns out no mods are required).

The cost is high, but after having him in hand I understand why

>all dat diecast

I can understand the feet, but part of the shins, the inner legs and trigger assembly, I suspect the diecast was installed to give a sense of weight, helping justify the cost.
>>
>>6339477
I really hope they release it in actual silver paint
>>
File: prototype mp36T.jpg (135KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
prototype mp36T.jpg
135KB, 720x960px
>>6339488
>from not so noticeable metallic grey paint to easily noticeable silver

you either plan to leave him in bot mode or you love suffering.

But it's gonna come, takara or not, what better way for a redeco than in silver with chromed weapons like pic related
>>
>>6339487

The problem is that for such a premium he shouldn't be having issues like breakages and paint flaking. I get that gun megs will always have to have a complex transformation to a degree but fuck me both mightron and despotron can go back and forth in half the time without a scratch.

A better painted, better toleranced V.2 I'll be all over.
>>
Sun streak looks good as a toys.

But I am not a fun of the overall looks of him from the cartoon in the first place.

Love sideswipe though.
>>
File: MP1L-Robot_1299006087.jpg (34KB, 290x379px) Image search: [Google]
MP1L-Robot_1299006087.jpg
34KB, 290x379px
>>6339400
are that one anon that keep defending mp-01
>>
>>6339493

Wouldn't an ultra g1 V.3 prime be a better engineered and smaller mp-01?
>>
>>6339400
>PRIME OF MURDER
>>
>>6339493
How articulated is MP1 compared to MP10?
>>
>>6339495
In an ideal reality, but modern Takara would probably make a boring, underdetailed "muh cartoon accuracy" figure based on some really wonky stills drawn by underpaid koreans in the 80's.

Honestly I've been considering tracking down iGear's Faith Leader. MP-10 is an overall improvement over MP-01, but at the same time it made several design missteps like the gun design, the headsculpt, and the limb proportions.
>>
File: VyJXivM.jpg (105KB, 820x1237px) Image search: [Google]
VyJXivM.jpg
105KB, 820x1237px
>>6339498
Arguably just as good

>>6339493
I wasn't but apparently now I am
>>
>>6339482
>bayformerfag has shit taste

what else is new?
>>
>>6339502

That head sculpt is gorgeous. It gives me hope for V3 prime.
>>
>>6339429
Damn, that is gorgeous. They clearly said they are going for anime accuracy and real car.

Ever since MP-27 Ironhide or MP-29 Shockwave, they've been going for anime accuracy to differentiate from 3Ps. It is as though while Fans Toys and Badcube were making things to complement Takara's Hasui MP-10 and carbots, Takara is now starting their own ANIME MP sub-line.

Though, Maketoys is intruding into the ANIME subline with their Jazz and Starscream.
>>
>>6339517
Hasui stopped at MP-22 Ultra Magnus, but he is back for MPM-03 and MPM-04
>>
>>6339517

I dunno m8. This looks pretty fucking gewun to me.
>>
>>6339518
>mpm03 and mpm04

I thought it was yuki who was doing mpm03 at least, seeing how during the dengeki hobby interview yuki was the one talking about the new mp movie bumblebee.

I believe hasui started at mp ultra magnus but delegated design duties to kobayashi who clearly loves the anime aesthetic, which is a shame because from what I read hasui wanted a mp10+armor add on combo over what we got in the end.
>>
File: IMG_6085.png (1MB, 1157x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6085.png
1MB, 1157x636px
I asked this in 3rd party - but which would you go for out of pic related?
>>
>>6339519
Yes, that's true.

Fanstoys ones are also more anime accurate than Badcube, DX9, XTransbot.

Especially for the 1986 movie heroes.
>>
>>6339524
So an improved oversized toy with added diecast vs an oversized older toy with an oc head?

I know shit about the one about the one on the right other than myself owning the older one and that's dated as hell, get the left one
>>
>>6339524
The classics Prime KO, personally. But the movie Prime is great to look at. I just prefer the classics aesthetic.
>>
>>6339527
What's dated about it?
>>
>>6339524
evasion prime, youll understand after you see it first hand
>>
>>6339531
Well, considering im talking about the original and, still know fuck all about the 3p oversized version

>kibble on arms
>weapons required to cover visible head in robot mode and gun to make smoke stacks
>articulation while good could have been better

I'm a fan the mold, I like how the truck fronts make for arm shields personally, but its still old.

Only thing about this new one is I think the cost is a bit too much and the head I....really don't like
>>
>>6339384

Trailbreaker, because you get him, Hoist, Lift-Ticket (Red Diaclone) and the yellow Diaclone...and a blue one too.

so overall 5 uses for the mold, that's the kind of investment Takara would make.
>>
File: 1976_935_martini_chassis001.jpg (43KB, 600x297px) Image search: [Google]
1976_935_martini_chassis001.jpg
43KB, 600x297px
>>6339397
>Too much legal shit for Jazz
cant they just alter the car design a bit so it wouldn't look too much like a Porsche? can they do that?
>>
>>6339597
The problem is that if they were to alter it to the point it would escape the wrath of the license owners, it wouldn't be Jazz anymore.
>>
>>6339601
I'm honestly wondering if I should go with a 3P Jazz. What are the chances it's actually gonna happen? Also why did VW give Bumblebee the green light but not this?
>>
>>6339602
MakeToys did a pretty sweet not-Jazz, Downbeat I think it was called.
>>
Steelbane is great. Just ask cuckrod.
>>
>>6339632
Floppy or not?
>>
File: IMG_1377.jpg (133KB, 1208x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1377.jpg
133KB, 1208x670px
Will they do a Headmaster version?
>>
>>6339465
This. I bet the Transformation is a clusterfuck. I think I might be done with MPs. Unless Power of the Primes ends up being not nearly as fun as Titans Return.
>>
>>6339454
>Having those vents would have been nice details, though.
Yes, but they're not in the cartoon, so fuck them. Lazy Korean animators can do no wrong!!!
>>
>>6339584
My money is on Hoist and then Trailbreaker. Though what I'd really like to see is Mirage. Mirage would complete the unreissuable trio.
>>
>>6339648
You could do Mirage as Dragstrip or Go-bot Crasher like they did with the classics mold.
>>
>>6339490
You know, paint doesn't have to scratch. All you have to fucking do is use quality paint and a good clear coat, which Takara seems to do very selectively. I have Takara Legends figures with more resilient paint than their fucking MPs. I couldn't scratch or chip the paint on LG Brainstorm if I fucking tried.
>>
>>6339642
I would army build him if he gets a ko and someone does head masters.
At least a black, red, and white versions.
>>
>>6339498
Shares a lot of the same articulation, and is even better in some places (like the double-jointed knee), but you know, something a ton of people overlook is that impressive knee articulation is pointless unless you have the ankle joint to back it up, and most MPs have pretty limited ankles.

A lot of MPs have knees that go 90 degrees, but none of them have ankles that can rock forward or backward enough for them to plant their feet in that pose. The kicker is that the Tracks mold actually does have really good ankles, but his knee joints are gimped for no real reason.

And especially with MP-1, the knees can bend way over 90 degrees, but thanks to his crappy ankles and top-heaviness, they are absolutely useless.
>>
>>6339602
>Also why did VW give Bumblebee the green light but not this?
Money. Also, we don't know that Porsche has denied Takara to use its license for Jazz. It's all speculation at this point.
>>
>>6339653
You don't get it. The MP line doesn't compromise that kind of shit. Nothing gets an "approximate" repaint just because the alt modes are similar. Unless the characters are legitimately based off the same original design and alt. mode, they will not get released as the same mold, regardless of whether or not it was "close enough" for classics to do it.

Mirage and Dragstrip are not the same toy and will never share an MP mold.
>>
>>6339669
This. Most we'll get out of Mirage is the red Diaclone recolor.
>>
File: G2MirageVaultArt.jpg (88KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
G2MirageVaultArt.jpg
88KB, 530x600px
>>6339669
>>6339679

Clear Invisible Mirage is a good contender too.

this too maybe?
>>
>>6339451
>>6339465
>>6339645
Why do you faggots only ever come out to bitch about G1 toys looking like the cartoon but nothing else?
>>
>>6339505
>bayformerbro has great taste
ftfy geewunner
>>
>>6339635
All three are rock hard in this image
>>
>>6339696
Because the cartoon looks fucking bad. The only people it appeals to are fat-fingered, 30-something manchildren who grew up on it. To everyone else who likes fun toys and good design, it's nothing but a detriment when applied to figures. Less detail, poor color distribution, bad proportions, and tons of over-engineering to make the toys perfectly match a lazy animation cel from 30 years ago.

It's not like people don't bitch about the Bayformer designs all the time, or RiD/Prime's silly noseless faces. Why do geewunners have such a persecution complex?
>>
>>6339705
>The cartoon looks fucking bad
>it's a detriment when applied to figures
>less detail
>poor color distribution
>BAD
>PROPORTIONS

I repeat, why do you only ever come out to bitch about G1 toys looking like the cartoon but nothing else?
>>
>>6339710
But animated had tons of color and detail. And the proportions aren't "bad" they're stylized and cartoonish.

Why don't you show me on the doll where every non-G1 Transformers media raped your childhood? You seem to be a little butthurt.
>>
>>6339714
To be fair though, if you have a collection of multiple 'Generations' of Transformers, Animated figures stick out like a sore thumb.

Not that they're bad at all, but while there's some Movie figures that could fit in with G1, some Unicron Trilogy figures that could fit in with Beast Era etc. etc, Animated will never have that luxury. I guess that bothers some collectors.
>>
>>6339372
The hinged thumb is a new thing. I kinda like it. But I think this is going to be a pass. I just don't like Sunstreaker that much, and his cartoon design is dildos.
>>
>>6339710
Not him, but I imagine it's because the Sunbow cartoon looks shitty and dated most of the time while being wildly inconsistent with itself.

>>6339714
Oh, hush. They didn't necessarily mean that and you're bringing the discussion down another level by introducing that strawman.
>>
>>6339714
>tons of detail

Which is why when they released a toy with ACTUAL detail everyone hated it for

say it with me

NOT BEING SHOW ACCURATE
>>
>>6339729
They did? I honestly wasn't that much of a regular here at the peak of Animated's run. If that's true, then those people are dumb, because Bulkhead looks great there.

Anyway, all this does is strengthen my stance "FUCK SHOW ACCURACY". Complaints about things not being accurate are never founded with any kind of legitimacy or criticism. It's all literally just "THIS LOOKS DIFFERENT, WAHHHHH", with no actual consideration as to whether it looks good or not.
>>
File: r_dinobot161[1].jpg (51KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
r_dinobot161[1].jpg
51KB, 500x422px
>>6339734
Well said. Toys shouldn't look like show at all. Pic related, the most beloved toys of all time.
>>
>>6339487

The funny part is up to his release anons where bitching that it didn't look painted.
>>
File: reduced-image_10393_106.jpg (46KB, 640x786px) Image search: [Google]
reduced-image_10393_106.jpg
46KB, 640x786px
Hey guys, I wanted to get the MP road rage KO, but I wanted to have your opinion before buying it. It seems like there is more than one version of the KO ? If possible I'd like to not have rubber wheels, since they deteriorate way too fast. Can any of you give me hindsight on the KO of roadrage, please ? I've tried doing some research but I couldn't find definitive answers.
>>
>>6339757
Shit in means shit out.

Seriously the worst mp mold.
>>
>>6339763
MP05 still exists, anon. They haven't ALL broke yet.
>>
How likely it is for Mandarake to restock something really old like Beast Wars figures?
I forgot to order a Cybershark and now they are all sold out.
>>
>>6339763
I kind of want it more as a toy, it seems pretty fun to transform and pose. I do like the design, I was asking more about the quality of the figure compared to the original figure.
>>
>>6339653
Do Liger instead. Nobody cares about Gobots.
>>
>>6339769
Man I almost forgot.

Less excuses for the Tracks mold though there's zero reason that it didn't spend more time on the drawing board.

Those gimped legs, the half torso, and floating head all just culminate into a hot mess. I liked his shoulders at first until I realized it looks like shit in almost every pose and don't even work like shoulder joints.

It's bizarre. Like they sacrificed any chance it had so they could do the bonnet, that's not even show or toy accurate.
>>
>>6339776
Get hand addons and you can at least get him into some really convincing gun holding poses. I keep him against a corner like he's about to pop out and fire on decepticons.
>>
>>6339692
Clear maybe, G2 not a chance in hell. The last two G2s really sat. Although Sideswipe deserved to with no normal face option.
>>
>>6339791
>Like they sacrificed any chance it had so they could do the bonnet, that's not even show or toy accurate.
What? You mean the hood opening? That was explicitly in the cartoon. What are you talking about?
>>
File: 20161126_121733_resized_3.jpg (685KB, 1161x2064px) Image search: [Google]
20161126_121733_resized_3.jpg
685KB, 1161x2064px
>>6339803
>Sideswipe deserved to with no normal face option
>not wanting the greatest face sculpt in MP history
The fuck? Seems like there's no way to please everyone, but the '90s X-TREME scowl was based as fuck. Sure it might have made more sense to do the "toy accurate" boring, regular head that had already been on two figures, but doing the scowl, along with the crazy guns and machete was the far more interesting option. Back when MPs were actually about being interesting instead of cripplingly accurate.
>>
>>6339816

No his back hood piece. They took such care into making sure that thing flips around they forgot to make the rest of the figure and it's not even accurate to anything.
>>
File: IMG_1097.jpg (80KB, 425x1128px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1097.jpg
80KB, 425x1128px
>>6339816
>>6339834
See what I mean?
>>
>>6339584
I'm betting on Hoist first, one, so he can hang out with MP Grapple, and also because Hoist actually had quite a bit of focus in the old toon. Aside from hanging out with Grapple, he was in that Camelot episode and had a starring role in the Hollywood episode (where Sunstreaker's Alien mask comes from). Not bad for a dumpy tow truck guy.

Poor Trailbreaker on the other hand, showed up in a few episodes and used his force field. I don't remember if he even got any speaking lines in Season 2.
>>
>>6339831
I think it's pretty doofy looking. It would've made for a cool extra but I wish a standard expression was included.
>>
>>6339518
21 was his last one, he started working on 22 but couldn't achieve what he wanted. The second 22, the one that was released has been remade from scratch by the next guy.
>>
>>6339710
Because G1 is shit
>>
>>6339469
>Takara wins again.
Not really, they wasted the chance to reuse Ramhorns titanmaster with Krok faceplate as Buster/Dreadwind, the mold doesn't work for Doubledealer.
>>
>>6339851
Hoist and Trailbreaker fall into the category of "characters I want a nice figure of, but I'm not excited for the MP because the G1 cartoon design is garbage"
>>
File: LG-EX-Headmaster-set-2-1.jpg (113KB, 635x449px) Image search: [Google]
LG-EX-Headmaster-set-2-1.jpg
113KB, 635x449px
>>6339469
Where did Takara get the idea to paint headmaster Brawn's helmet blue? Because it looks really cool and I'm sad the legends figure didn't get the same treatment.
>>
>>6339873
This would be the faceplate deco.
>>6339885
Same as red Afterburner, some g1 episode were the colors got mixed.
>>
File: RIMG2047[1].jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
RIMG2047[1].jpg
83KB, 640x480px
>>6339885
With the shade of blue used I want to say it's based on the Marvel comics, but I don't recall Brawn ever having a head colored like that there.

So it might just be Takara being nuts.
>>
>>6339444
The false chest window looks terrible IMO. gaps between the panels and just overall being too shallow. But the 3P are steaming piles of dog shit.
>>
>>6339446
Fucking this. It may not be accurate, but accuracy is for autists.
>>
You may remember that Empire promised us an article on Transformers Cinematic Universe Writers’ Room. The article is out now and 2005 Boards Member Temenos was kind to scan it for all of us to read.

To sum things up:

Michael Bay met with the writers of TFCU during the principal photography of 13 Hours: Secret Soldiers Of Benghazi.
Ken Nolan, Art Marcum and Matt Holloway wrote the story for Transformers: The Last Knight.
Every iteration, every era was considered for the Cinematic Universe.
The story of TLK is a combination of Nolan’s pitch on a story based on Transformers and King Arthur and Marcum/Holloway’s story based on World War II. However, the article states that three stories were consolidated into the movie.
The Bumblebee Movie story is set in 1980s.
The Bumblebee Movie will have less robots and the main focus is [obviously] Bumblebee.
The tone of The Bumblebee Movie is pitched for the younger audience it seems.
An Animated prequel is in the works. The story takes place in Cybertron regarding the origin myth of the Transformers millions of years ago. Ant-Man writers are working on the project.
Transformers movie set is ancient Rome is also in the works.
>>
>>6339377
I hope a third party head gets made that's not super simple like the official.
>>
>>6339901
>The Bumblebee Movie story is set in 1980s.
>Directed by Travis Knight.
This sounds good :D
>>
>>6339852
This. I wasn't into the G2 comics so that screaming sneer does nothing for me. Loved the G2 toys though so it's a real shame.
>>
>>6339469
I think I'm going to give up collecting MPs and just get Legends figures. MPs are getting too complicated and too cartoon accurate now, and the retail lines are doing much more interesting characters.
>>
>>6339642
Wait for 3P.
>>
>>6339913
>I wasn't into the G2 comics so that screaming sneer does nothing for me
Neither was I. I'm just capable of judging something objectively and realizing how cool it is whether or not I have nostalgia goggles on.

Just kidding. Opinions are opinions, man. The one thing that the MP line is doing now that I do like is including alternate faces, which really adds some playability, so I bet they likely would have done that back then, if it was on the menu. Although I hate that they stopped painting the MP faces silver. Why did they do that? They used to look so much better.
>>
>>6339907
The twist is the kid's dad is a wall street exec who uses bumble to cruise for working girls at night.
>>
File: 1[1].jpg (100KB, 530x191px) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
100KB, 530x191px
>>6339905
Superior detailed IDW faces for Masterpiece figures when?
>>
>>6339885
It comes from takara's habit of picking the most awkward, washed out, and off-color frames to use as reference for figures.
>>
>>6339922
I'm actually suprised something like that hasn't been done. What I meant tho is having the vents in his "ears"
>>
>>6339923
I get where you're coming from because of the whole Kup debacle, but I think the blue helmet looks way better than gray.
>>6339922
There is a middle ground, you know...
>>
>>6339901
As a stand alone Bumblebee film, I'm hoping it's just a nice and simple 'child meets Transformer' friendship story with perhaps some humans being the villains and then one big Decepticon as a threat at the end.
>>
File: Defensor-Head-Front_1432235137.jpg (476KB, 1549x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Defensor-Head-Front_1432235137.jpg
476KB, 1549x1920px
>>6339929
>There is a middle ground
Defensors face.
>>
>>6339384
Hopefully Jazz or Mirage, I'd go third party for these two, but all the third party options suck in their own way.
>>
File: 14.jpg (34KB, 477x322px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
34KB, 477x322px
>>6339703
Make that 4, anon.
>>
>>6339935
Pretty much every generations face has been nailing it for the past few years.
>>
>>6339935
What's with the herpes on his cheeks?
>>
>>6339918
>Although I hate that they stopped painting the MP faces silver. Why did they do that? They used to look so much better.
Oh god I thought I was the only one.

I must be honest, whilst I'm not a big MP guy anyway (I only own G2 Sideswipe, though he is amazing) I am very disappointed in the route taken as of recent MPs. They hit a real sweet spot of the balance between the cartoon and modern redesigns with everything between MP-10 and Bumblebee. Star Sabre I feel was the beginning of a steady decline with MPs, with more of a focus on recreating the cartoon ABSOLUTELY PERFECTLY rather than taking the basic design and modernising it just enough to look cool without departing too far from the source.

That being said, I think even if the Tracks mold isn't the best, it still looks the part, and Sunstreaker looks like a return to form, face aside. I just hope the yellow is a painted finish and not bare plastic- I know I sound like Bobo Skellington but one of the things I loved about G2 Sideswipe was the gloss black finish.
>>
>>6339947
>I just hope the yellow is a painted finish and not bare plastic

Funny, I hope the opposite because Ironhide and Ratchet and Inferno and Grapple and Megatron all have fucking scratch or chipping issues. They finally did things right with Starsaber, and then immeadiately went off the fucking deep end and starting slathering shit in paint from head to toe.

However, looking at these promo pics, he's probably following their recent trend of "fuck playability, enjoy paint chipping". He looks like he is dipped in yellow to me.
>>
I started to get interested in transformers, I have Hardhead, Triggerhappy and Topspin. These guys take so much space. How many do you own ? I want to buy more but I don't have the space
>>
>>6339967
>How many do you own?

Too many Anon; and I keep buying more.
>>
File: ThisIsFine.jpg (802KB, 2006x1497px) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsFine.jpg
802KB, 2006x1497px
>>6339967
>How many do you own ?

Too many, but never enough.
>>
>>6339966
I will never understand this mentality. Earlier MPs have paint and have zero issues with chipping. And in my experience so far, Ironhide and Grapple haven't chipped at all. The Lambos, the Datsuns and Bee also have no chipping on them, and they have pretty extensive paint jobs. The only MP I've seen some noticeable chipping on is my Wheeljack, along the rear bumper and some of the stripes, but since I've taken more care in Transforming him, it hasn't gotten any worse.

Takara needs to use higher quality paint/clear coat, and stop engineering clusterfuck transformations in the name of cartoon accuracy. They do not need to make every figure look like unpainted, cheap trash. Paint was always okay, and it can be okay again.
>>
>>6339967
>These guys take so much space.
>deluxe figures
>the second-to-smallest size class
>so much space
Do you live in a shack?
>>
>>6339967
About 40 but I had close to 250 at some point. Don't buy too many, focus on the ones/line(s) you really like. You don't enjoy any when you have too many.
>>
>>6339972
>I will never understand this mentality

It's pretty easy to understand: Some people favor longevity and durability over possible issues in the near future. Same way some people favor articulation over sculpt.

Thats why we get people who hate diecast. Thats why we get people who hate rubber. Thats why we get people who hate things being dipped in paint like it's a glazed donut. Because that sort of stuff is going to turn to crap over time, usually way faster than plastic will.

>>6339974

To be fair, your $15 Deluxe usually does take more shelf space compared to your $70 figma animu waifu of the week. I can shove 20 animu waifu's on my shelf side by side and take up a fraction of the space putting 10 Deluxes would.
>>
I just need Jazz and Hound now that Sunstreaker is a thing.
>>
>>6339416
What? The forward range is crap on his hips.
>>
>>6339967
It's not about how many you do own, it's about how many you don't own, and making sure that number keeps getting smaller.
>>
>>6339976
>You don't enjoy any when you have too many.

This Is my existence. But my autism won't allow me to sell them off
>>
>>6339384
In the interview, the designer mentions trying to make Trailbreaker and Hoist as different as possible - so, that might be your answer.
>>
File: 1493445417432.jpg (18KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
1493445417432.jpg
18KB, 301x267px
>>6339967

30+ All deluxe. I only buy deluxe sized figures.
>>
File: SunstreakerJackinIt2.jpg (679KB, 1003x1197px) Image search: [Google]
SunstreakerJackinIt2.jpg
679KB, 1003x1197px
>>6339976
>You don't enjoy any when you have too many.

Having more gives me more to enjoy in more ways though.
>>
>>6339981
>That's why we get people who hate diecast
Diecast offers nothing but weight. It's fine when used for stability in the feet, but it's a shitty cheap metal that does not hold paint, or finely detailed casting. It adds nothing to the figure but to appease geewunners who think weight = quality.
>That's why we get people who hate rubber
Rubber tires degrade regardless. It doesn't matter how well you take care of it, it's a fact of rubber. It's a valid complaint. I like the way rubber tires feel, but the notion that years down the line they will be rendered garbage is annoying. That said, my original MP-01 is now 13 years old and the tires are still fine.
>things being dipped in paint like it's a glazed donut
Most expensive figures in any toyline are usually painted from head to toe. MPs are even less-so than that. Are you telling me you seriously have an issue with the glorious paint job on figures like Smokescreen? Or Tracks? Or Nemesis Prime? (All of which I own and transform frequently, and have ZERO chipping, by the way). Without it, the figures would look like shit. It's why MP Shockwave looks like shit. The thing is that unlike rubber tires and diecast, paint doesn't necessarily have to fail. As long as it's high-quality and properly sealed, it can last forever. Rubber does not last forever, and diecast offers nothing of value in the first place, other than putting more stress on the plastic pieces it's connected to.
>>
Which mp would you like a reissue of? mine would be sideswipe.
>>
>>6340024
Is the original hard to get now? I know the KOs have saturated the market. Honestly you should just pick up G2 Sideswipe or Clampdown unless you ABSOLUTELY have to have classic red Sideswipe. It's an excellent mold in all of its forms.
>>
>>6339757
>KO Roadrage
Why? She was getting clearanced out for $40-ish only a few months ago.
>>
>>6340029
I don't know, but I'd rather buy it new.
>>
>>6339922
They're horrifying to look at.
>>
File: 1452819239750.gif (704KB, 176x169px) Image search: [Google]
1452819239750.gif
704KB, 176x169px
>>6339922
Anytime someone says they miss Don Figueroa, show them this and remind them that he got pissy and stormed away from the franchise because nobody liked it.
>>
>>6339969
>>6339970
>>6339976
>>6339994
>>6340002
Damn... You guys are crazy but I can relate
>>6339974
Have you ever tried to put 3 deluxes side by side on a bookshelf ?
>>
>>6339440
Can Seaspray(TR) fit in Seaspray(2010)
>>
File: TF2010_deluxe_SpecialOpsJazz.jpg (72KB, 700x415px) Image search: [Google]
TF2010_deluxe_SpecialOpsJazz.jpg
72KB, 700x415px
Got RTS Jazz recently, really satisfies the desperate need for a good G1-style Jazz figure.

Looking at Universe Deluxe Hound now, he seems pretty great. What's the word of it?
>>
>>6339967
>How many do you own?

Not all of them. Suboptimal. :-(
>>
File: unihound17.jpg (154KB, 593x364px) Image search: [Google]
unihound17.jpg
154KB, 593x364px
>>6340053
Hound is a bit outdated now, but I still find him very enjoyable, his colors are pleasant to the eye and the way his ankle rockers works delights me. The only complaint I really have is that his thighs are quite short, which makes his proportions look a little funny. Give him a try if he's not too pricey.
>>
>>6340060
They actually look really great together, thanks.
>>
File: 1486020120291.gif (263KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1486020120291.gif
263KB, 480x479px
>>6339974

Cool poses take more space.
>>
File: 14.jpg (322KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
322KB, 2048x1365px
Anyone else thing Triggerhappy and Brainstorm look amazing together? They seem like a 2-pack made in Heaven that never got released.
>>
>>6340053
>Looking at Universe Deluxe Hound now, he seems pretty great. What's the word of it?
I don't have Hound, but I do have Botcon Scorcher. I love the mold and think it's just as good as the Jazz mold honestly. Definitely one of my favorite Classics style updates.

The Ravage it comes with is pretty shit though.
>>
>>6340050
I should think so. I don't have 2010 Seaspray, but thr new one is pretty similar in size to the old scouts, maybe a touch smaller, so it seems likely.
>>
>>6340068
Yep, I always try to avoid stoic poses on shelf, but big guys always end on those.
>>
>>6340076
I hate the teal green color, but that's probably because I came to know Brainstorm first through IDW.

That being said, I still think he should have had Triggerhappy's mold. It's just so much nicer.
>>
File: GRAN AUSTISMO.jpg (149KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
GRAN AUSTISMO.jpg
149KB, 600x774px
>>6339967
>How many do you own ?
About 200. Transformers was a mistake.
>>
>>6339696
Because until very recently the MP line wasn't completely obsessed with mimicking animation and I don't like the shift in style it has taken.
>>
>>6340053
I have that Hound around (I was just fiddling with him a week or two ago), although he seems to have gone into a hiding spot just of now. Doesn't have his weapon, but I do have Ravage. It's something I'm willing to part with if you have interest.
>>
File: toppa.jpg (434KB, 700x968px) Image search: [Google]
toppa.jpg
434KB, 700x968px
Woo found topspin at Walfart today. Thus it was a good day.
>>
So I found a TR Topspin at my local Target today and he is quite an awesome figure
>>
>>6340110
>until very recently
>yfw the MP line has been completely obsessed with mimicking animation since 2011
>>
>>6340114
>>6340119
hell yea he's cool.
>>
>>6340049
What kind of fucking bookshelves do you own that you don't have a foot of space? You have to have space dedicated to collecting things, I have a 6' bookshelf and the top of a dresser, and that's conservative compared to hardcore collectors
>>
>>6339873
Krok's head looks fucking terrible so thank fuck they didn't do that.
>>
>>6340114
9.88??
>>
>>6340122
>MP Inferno, Megatron and Sunstreaker released 6 years ago

I feel like I'm getting old
>>
Weijiang's oversized Battle Blades Bumblebee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqMVNdpop-o

Looks alright and they did make some mold improvements, but honestly nothing that makes me feel like I have to have it. I wish they were making KO's of Human Alliance figures instead.
>>
>>6340128
yep my walmart is bretty good on prices
>>
>>6340136
I wish they were making oversized kos of Tankor, Broadside, Roadbuster and Skylynx.
>>
>>6339696
Because they're idiots.
>>
>>6340139
They did that at all Walmarts last Christmas too. Guess they're getting rid of generations again to make room for movie toys. I'm surprised they have wave 4 though.
>>
>>6340122
Not really. Wheeljack doesn't have a toon deco. Smokescreen is covered in sponsor logos.

The first real drop in detail was Ironhide's missing mirrors. Then Inferno, then Megatron. Sunstreaker is actually a push back in the other direction.
>>
>>6340148
Yeah. THey better hurry up with Wheeljack and Smokescreen +decos. The current ones looks like shit.
>>
>>6340148
Detail hasn't dropped.
>>
>>6340148
Even then, the mirrors on Ironhide/Ratchet are the only "loss of detail". If they were going for the same level of animation accuracy that they're going for now, the mold wouldn't have had panel lines on the arms, legs or thighs and the front bumper and grill of the van wouldn't appear anywhere on the robot mode.
>>
>>6340163
Yes it has. Where are the FUSO markings or mirrors or back lights on Grapple and Inferno?
>>
>>6340165
At this point, I could even see their omission as accidental. But if you remember, Hasui went so far as to place the Datsun mirrors halfway down the hood and only 1 on Bee. It's little details that're overlooked when you shift further towards the cartoon.
>>
>>6339989
you are crazy, or just don't own the toy. Feel free to look it up to see why you are completely wrong.
>>
>>6340210
I think they just had difficulty fitting mirrors on with the rest of the engineering. Their only option would have been to have them attached to the hip skirts but that would have made them even uglier on the robot mode, and possibly risk a being a breakage issue.
>>
>>6340211
Eat shit. Post a pic with the hips even close to 90 degees of forward motion. I'll wait, because you'll need time to shop it. The range on the hips isn't great. Deal with it.
>>
>>6340216
Possibly. Ironhide turned out really well for what they had to work with so I don't fixate on it.

I just dispute that there's no loss of detail. Some fans are pretty blind about detail. They're the reason Hasbro won't put a red truck and a red plane in the same wave because they see red and think it's the same toy.
>>
>>6340219

This. He lacks proper forward and backward motion because of his crotch diaper. Hence why any new versions should ideally have the plates able to be moved out of the way, like Hotrod.
>>
And like I said, Sunstreaker is a push back. Real cars with toon faces should've been their motif all along.
>>
>>6340219
>>6340232
But why? He has more than enough articulation for most poses. He doesn't need to be able to do a fucking sit-up.

I feel like half the people who complain about lack of articulation just keep their toys lined up on the shelf in brick poses anyway.
>>
>>6340240

"But why" could be asked in relation to "Why restrict his articulation when it doesn't need to be?". That said, for posing and picture taking. Crotch skirting won't hurt anything, Optimus is a super simple to make 'bot anyway because he has probably one of the easiest transformation schemes in all of TF-dom.
>>
>>6340240
I think he needs it. Your opinion isn't fact.
>>
File: 20170523_185450_resized.jpg (1MB, 3096x1741px) Image search: [Google]
20170523_185450_resized.jpg
1MB, 3096x1741px
>>6340219
This is like, 60-65ish degrees of forward movement.

I don't think I've ever felt as though his leg articulation was hindered by the hip skirt, as long as your idea of a kick pose isn't "standing in a perfectly neutral t-pose and stick a leg straight out" this is more than enough for action poses.
>>
Okay, well, Barricade's transformation was stressful as hell. I think when I get him back into robot form I'm just gonna leave him like that for a long time. I really don't like transformations that amount to a juggling/balancing act to keep other tabs from popping out.

He's a fine figure but goddamn that sucked.
>>
>>6340253

Thats generally not enough, no. Thats really his only fault-Poor leg range.
>>
>>6340253
That's your opinion. Fact is, he has worse range than the majority of MPs, including 01, and it can be improved upon.
>>
File: IMG_1379.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1379.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
Scorn stock photos.
>>
File: IMG_1378.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1378.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
>>6340296
Mistransformed as always.
>>
>>6340290
Yeah, nothing like making an entirely new toy for about an extra 20 degrees range of motion.
>>
>>6340300
Kind of wish he still had his sword. I missed out on the first one so I'm really happy he got brought back, and with an upgrade no less. Definitely grabbing this guy.
>>
>>6340304
> I don't want something so neither should anyone else
>>
>>6340282
>>6340290
It is a matter of opinion yeah, but a 90 degrees of hip articulation is really only useful for siting a toy down. You never need that much range for any standing poses.

I'll definitely agree that it can be improved upon and if the chance ever came up there's no reason not to, but I don't understand why this would be a major complaint for MP10 with anyone.
>>
>>6340307
>how dare others tell me what I want is unreasonable
>>
>>6340304

They wouldn't be making it for the extra motion, don't kid yourself. They would, however, be making one because it doesn't pair up with their new "All animation all the time" aesthetic. They can't have their flagship character clash with the rest of them.
>>
>>6340313
> I get to define reasonable
>>
>hasbrocucks will never have this
>>
>>6340296
>>6340300
Thanks, nevermore. Good thing you don't have a job or you would never be able to scour website databases all day.
>>
>>6340323
>Giant hatch opening
>No Decepticon emblem tampo
Am I missing something here?
>>
>Want to get Kup
>But I don't want to pay 20 for him

I hate that I'm a cheapskate sometimes. I'd probably get him for 15-17 with shipping included.
>>
>>6340351
Most likely still in "prototype" phase.
>>
>>6340347
Kek
>>
>>6340351
I read that as tampon, because of the context.
>>
>>6340440
ecchi baka!
>>
>>6340355
Honestly, you can't be blamed for thinking like that. Prices for transformers have sky-rocketed in the past 10 or so years to the point where the MSRP for standard figures is almost ludicrous.
>>
File: Snapper.png (245KB, 300x352px) Image search: [Google]
Snapper.png
245KB, 300x352px
>Hasbro will never go back and re-release the entire beast wars line
>>
>>6340467

Problem is most of those old basic beasties are more articulate than shit we get today, except now with more hollow parts and other bean-counting induced bullshit.
>>
File: Armordillo.png (227KB, 300x365px) Image search: [Google]
Armordillo.png
227KB, 300x365px
>>6340473
I just want my Armordillo back.
>>
>>6340467
>non-show BW characters are doomed to never get new figures
>>
>>6340483
New one needs to come with tiny glasses though.
>>
File: IMG_1098.jpg (36KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1098.jpg
36KB, 680x510px
>>6340494
Forgot pic.
>>
>>6340487
Thanks be. They would only get fucked over by some obtrusive 'gimmick.'
>>
>>6340296
>>6340300
God, this looks better than Grimlock.
>>
File: IMG_20170523_194045_717.jpg (85KB, 918x918px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170523_194045_717.jpg
85KB, 918x918px
Man, these World's Smallest blind box toys work really well with MP Megatron
>>
>>6340502
The new guys for TLK seem like a major step up from AOE, it's really disappointing they aren't making a v2 of all the dinobots.
>>
>>6340527
Right? I mean, there's nothing end-all on Grimlock, but I don't even want the TLK one because I already have the AOE one. If they fixed the dino head or something then I'd buy, but I don't need another Grimlock repaint.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (1MB, 2610x4640px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
1MB, 2610x4640px
>>6340518
world's smallest prime agrees
>>
>>6340323
Any more info on this?
>>
File: DSCN0451.jpg (332KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0451.jpg
332KB, 1920x1440px
>>6340467
>>
File: DSCN0442.jpg (258KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0442.jpg
258KB, 1920x1440px
>>6340540
>>
>>6340467
I love that little guy he's a little shell of fun
>>
>>6340518
What gun is this?
>>
Who do I have to blow at Hasbro to get another DOTM Soundwave figure released?
>>
>>6340546
I think it's the one he used in the movie.
>>
>>6340557
They released a Turbo Changer, that's as good as you're going to get.
>>
>>6339519
I really can't wait for this Arcee.
Any word on price?
>>
>>6340319
>No, I do!
>>
>>6340587

No, but you can guess it pretty easily. $85-150 would probably be the range depending on size, probably closer to the $85-120 mark.
>>
File: myurgh.png (83KB, 235x399px) Image search: [Google]
myurgh.png
83KB, 235x399px
>>6339377
>MFW I wanted the 'Hoist Goes Hollywood' mask included with MP Tracks
Damn it. Maybe I'll grab the mask off eBay and try to figure something out.

Also, apparently Sunstreaker comes with a Chip Chase figure (which might actually be the worst human accessory in the MP line) to set up the scene from 'Roll For It'.
>>
File: its lonely out in space.png (238KB, 414x564px) Image search: [Google]
its lonely out in space.png
238KB, 414x564px
>>
>>6340557
Didn't they rerelease him as black during AoE?
>>
>>6339444
Badcube > Everyone else.
>>
>>6340527
Or Crosshairs, Drift (I know what they did to Drift, but he's not an entirely new mold), Leader Prime, and maybe a surprise here and there (would have loved a toy of that truck that split up into 3 robots from AOE).
>>
>>6340658
Did they? I don't remember that.
>>
File: IMG_3005.jpg (87KB, 1188x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3005.jpg
87KB, 1188x792px
>>6340669
They did but it was the deluxe, and it didn't come with its awesome satellite-to-blaster MechKek weapon.
No idea why people like the HA version, I haven't got the deluxe yet because HasTak never fucking paints it.
>>
File: IMG_2279.jpg (312KB, 689x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2279.jpg
312KB, 689x550px
>>6340644
I've been tooling around with Cosmos and it seems that despite his fucking huge legs, they're still pretty versatile. I've managed to get him sitting legs-out, feet-together, on his knees, on one knee, and I've managed to balance him on one foot kicking.

A problem I keep finding with the bigger models is that their leg proportions are such that they don't really lend themselves to non-standing poses too often. That seems to be less of an issue with the legends guys.
>>
>>6340698
>No idea why people like the HA version
Because it looks like the cgi model, the deluxe has a huge backpack and restricted shoulder articulation.
>>
>>6340541

Wut?
>>
>>6340708

It's because lighter things are easier to balance. Thats why big heavy shit diecast motherfuckers are a massive cunt to balance and often have weird centers of gravity or too much weight on one side, but you can do so much with tiny little Legends figures.
>>
>>6340698
Ugh that looks so good. Just looking over ebay, every movie Soundwave is fuck-me-in-the-ass expensive. I don't wanna chance one of those HA knockoffs, and I love the way the Deluxe looks.
>>
>>6340720
The proportions on the HA look like shit. The legs are almost vestigial.
>>
>>6340708
I missed out on his initial release so I have Cosmos ordered with Seaspray. I'm excited. They both look kick-ass and I love small figures. Good scouts/legends are a real treat.
>>
>>6340300
>normal wrist swivels
WOW, they actually figured out how to do it, after all those AOE dinobots with their shitty wrists.
>>
>>6339967
Don't have to display all of them at once... Some folks display a few at a time and change it up every so often
>>
File: cosmos idw.jpg (962KB, 710x1091px) Image search: [Google]
cosmos idw.jpg
962KB, 710x1091px
>>6340744
Yes, I hope to have all the dorky little bots by the time it's all said and done.

>The back of the package that the original Legends Cosmos & Payload come in talks about how they're both lonely space nerds who do sweet space tricks but nobody's around to watch them
>Seaspray is a lonely romantic dweeb with a speech impediment that makes it sound like he's forever gargling
>>
>>6340771
>>6340744
Oh my god apparently Seaspray has the name of his mermaid waifu tattood somewhere on his arm in cybertronian glyphs, too.
>>
File: YeOldeMurderPrime.webm (3MB, 800x446px) Image search: [Google]
YeOldeMurderPrime.webm
3MB, 800x446px
>>6339400
>>
>>6340139
i got kup perceptor and topspin at wal mart recently. 2 of them were $15, the other was $9.88, and i think it was topspin, too. Odd.
>>
File: rm1[1].jpg (1MB, 1000x1302px) Image search: [Google]
rm1[1].jpg
1MB, 1000x1302px
>>6340771
>the dark ages when every minibot was a HULKING ROID MONSTER
>>
File: 91903_Seaspray_Robot_Handguns.jpg (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
91903_Seaspray_Robot_Handguns.jpg
91KB, 800x800px
>>6340806
HUGE GUTS!
>>
>>6340499
he says while defending a character whose entire purpose is a one-step conversion
>>
>IT'S ME THE FREAKIN' GEEK HIMSELF
>>
>>6340844
>Rip and tear
>>
File: 2941823817_af765ef895[1].jpg (86KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
2941823817_af765ef895[1].jpg
86KB, 500x326px
>>6340806
I like the Takara version of this mold more than the CW legends one desu.
>>
>>6340806
You say that like its a bad thing
>>
>>6340664
Buy mine then.
>>
>>6340739
Bear in mind, the figure on the left it's not just the deluxe painted but it's heavily modified.
Even with good paint, the deluxe would retain its shitty cubist shins and car cape.
>>
Only a few more days until another dose of superior Takara product.
>>
>>6340956
I'm thinking about getting him and the Siege on Cybertron boxset (whenever they release it on the BBTS).
>>
>>6340958
>Siege on Cybertron boxset (whenever they release it on the BBTS)

Looks like it isn't exclusive to them anymore, it apeared listed in canadian stores, tfw posted about it on monday.
>>
>>6340977
It could be exclusive to BBTS in America only. Same thing happened to the BBTS exclusive Seacons and EE exclusive Liokaiser, they were all regular mass releases outside the states.
>>
File: patamon.jpg (88KB, 499x757px) Image search: [Google]
patamon.jpg
88KB, 499x757px
>>6340076
>tfw you realise all your favorite transformers got that v-shape
Does this make me a homo?
>>
>>6340956
Is he coming at the end of the month?
>>
So I'm curious guys, I've been seeing Frenzy_Rumble's customs for a while now. I've never seen anyone doing a review of them, tho. They have to be pretty much non transforming, right? If not, what kind of paint is he using that won't scrape off th first time you do transform them.
>>
>>6341019
Someone please post the old custom Devastator review where shit just falls apart.
>>
>>6341019
I dunno about him, but you can use hobby lacquer paints and DIY automotive paints, outside of the nasty industrial stuff.
>>
>>6341033
What about nail polish?
And can anyone recommend a good primer/topcoat?
>>
>MP Sunstreaker on preorder for 119$ with BBTS

oh jesus why
>>
>>6341070
Because Joel knows a thing or two about hapless suckers (like myself).
>>
>>6341070
Why are you even looking there?
>>
>>6341071
Probably also knows how many he'll get stuck with even at 80 because poorfags go KO.
>>
File: BkOZmSDCcAEDVpC.jpg (68KB, 632x483px) Image search: [Google]
BkOZmSDCcAEDVpC.jpg
68KB, 632x483px
>>6341070
>Using BBTS as a price refence
baka desu
>>
>>6341070
Probably just a placeholder price. Their MPs fluctuate like crazy, especially when they're first announced.
>>
>>6340885
Ah, a tit-man. I see.
>>
>>6339448
I know it's canon but I hate his rear lights. omnigonix did right by that at least.
>>
>>6340034
meh I got the KO for $20 shipped. still feel ripped off
>>
>>6340956
You mean until you get the feet DLC for Powerpuff Convoy that will probably scratch its paint after you combine them.
>>
>>6341173
Aw man, come on. As much as I don't give a fuck about the Hasbro vs Takara shit here, you know that combination looks amazing.
>>
>>6341184
Too much lower legs for my taste. They should have made the thighs longer for Ginrai.
>>
File: Sunstreaker 08_zps3fjlooix.jpg (35KB, 650x610px) Image search: [Google]
Sunstreaker 08_zps3fjlooix.jpg
35KB, 650x610px
>>6341134
>>
>>6341195
yeah I just saw it in the 3P thread. not a fan of his Jay Leno chin but I'd buy [spoiler]the eventual KO[/spoiler]
>>
File: 51331087_Alt03.jpg (47KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
51331087_Alt03.jpg
47KB, 520x520px
>>6340502
>God, this looks better than Grimlock.

new leader Grimlock that's as good as these fucking when

I mean seriously the turbo changer alone is surprisingly kickass with the sculpting.
>>
>>6341110
Pffft hahahahaha
>>
>>6341231
Man even the Turbo Charger has a better face than the Voyager. I don't overall hate the Voyager, but I'm just not a fan of the dino face and the chomping gimmick.
>>
>>6341195
What's going on here?
>>
>>6339519
Dat ass.
>>
>>6340487
Show characters, too. If it's G1 it's never ever now. But hey, you get headmaster versions of the movie cast that you're going to throw away in three years when they do a new kup and hot rod and galvatron, that's a decent compromise right?
>>
>>6340771
I really love that Cosmos design. Was hoping some 3P would take a stab at it.
>>
File: page-27898.jpg (158KB, 672x900px) Image search: [Google]
page-27898.jpg
158KB, 672x900px
>>6339372
He is going to look so out of place next to his brother.
>>
>>6341344
Perhaps they'll do a rerelease like they did with red alert, anime edition.
>>
>>6341251
I don't know why they did it. Had they not put that gimmick the back kibble could have looked pretty decent instead of whatever the fuck they did in the voyager to accommodate the jaw assembly.
>>
>>6341344
You always say that, but they never do
>>
>>6341110
If they're taking orders at that price it's not a placeholder.
>>
>>6341390

BBTS doesn't charge until it's in stock. They put shit up for PO with the wrong price all the time and change the price when they know the actual price, Anon.
>>
New
>>6341408
>>6341408
>>6341408
>>
>>6341410
Ah didn't realize that. I just assumed it was part of their usual wallet rape.
>>
>>6339493
>>6339495
>>6339498
>>6339502
My beef with MP-01 was that the die-cast chest made him top-heavy as all hell. They really should have done a plastic chest, and die-cast legs/feet.
>>
>>6339446
I like that too. It's a shame that figure is an absolute disaster otherwise.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.