[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beyblade General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 27

File: deus vult launcher.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
deus vult launcher.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
I just now found out there's no general when I wanted to ask something, so Beyblade General I guess.

What's the best way to get into the Burst series? Can you guys recommend me some compact combos using the first waves from Hasbro? Do they still make the L-R launchers for Burst?
>>
File: beybladeragnaruk.jpg (89KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
beybladeragnaruk.jpg
89KB, 640x640px
>>6338882
you should make the OP an image of an actual blade next time because it makes the topic easier for people to notice

best way to get into Burst in my opinion is with Takara beys rather than Hasbro, they're better in almost every way, especially if you're looking to play competitive. But there are choices for Hasbro, basic Layers (ones that don't have K2, R2, V2 ect. after the name) are the most compact you can go, Roktavor, Unicrest, and Valtryek are about the best basics for Hasbro, and Gravity/Heavy paired with Defense or Accel are good choices.

No LR shooters exist yet in Hasbro or Takara, but Takara has left spin shooters due to being ahead of releases.
>>
I started looking at videos and what are the differences between the hasbro and the takara?
Also is there a meta at all?
>>
>>6339543
hasbro is amerishit
Takara is Superior

so there you go
>>
>>6339452
YouTube people seemed to prefer Hasbro to Takara, though, what with not having frail teeth grinding against the burst mechanism and some even preferred Hasbro Sprygan to Takara's.
But if they really are better then that's great, amiami sells them for peanuts; I could get a bunch and I'd only have a stadium left to buy.
>>
File: AltaChronos_1.jpg (304KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
AltaChronos_1.jpg
304KB, 600x600px
>>6338882
>>6339452
I was literally just about to make a Beyblade thread. I usually don't make one unless there's new info.
>>
>>6339543
>Also is there a meta at all?
Yes
https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations
>>
>>6339554
>>6339869
I'm getting mixed signals here let me get this straight. The differences are
-teeth vs friction
-visual design
Is there any performance or parts difference?
I assume there is since the Japanese ones are 2 to 3 times more (i know they are imports)
>>
>>6340412
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-vs-TAKARA-TOMY-Beyblade-Burst-Testing-Comparison-Discussion
>>
Hasbro has beys that are easy to aquire and the burst mechanism last longer over time. The problem is like always in that they replace some of the better parts from takara with shitty ones they already released (yddrasil not having that polished bottom part with the Hasbro release) and having less of a selection on launchers. I'd say go with Hasbro and get takara items to fill in what is missing. If you're not going into competitive, you could modify takara bottoms to fit Hasbro layers
>>
The Hasbro ones look like the Burger King toys they had years ago.
How could they mess up something so simple?
>>
I've been out of beyblade since grade school. What's it like now and can I get one of my old beyblades for cheap on amazon/ebay
>>
Has Hasbro released any good stadiums for competitive with Burst? I remember all the Metal Fight ones they did were shit
>>
>>6349053
The new ones are designed to burst to pieces in battle and no, you can't get the old ones for cheap, online.

>>6349730
Nope.
>>
File: FlashLeopard_1.jpg (29KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
FlashLeopard_1.jpg
29KB, 400x321px
A friend is getting again into beyblade and he kinda wants his old favorite, Flash Leopard, back but on the current generation.
Does Doomscizor Heavy Fusion sound like a decent substitute?
>>
Maybe rising Ragnarok gravity fusion would be better
>>
>>6349920
Try Ragnaruk Heavy/Central Blow. It won't match in motif, but the basic design will be similar.
>>
>>6350706
Isn't that closer to Flash Leopard 2, though?
>>
>>6349856
What's the closest thing I can get to a plastic top that doesn't look like a Gameboy colour?
>>
File: Flash_Leopard_2.png (113KB, 301x258px) Image search: [Google]
Flash_Leopard_2.png
113KB, 301x258px
>>6350717
Nope, Ragnaruk has two contact points while Flash Leopard 2 has 3.

>>6350815
Burst God Layer System
>>
>>6350856
I get it now. You picked Ragnaruk because of its design being more focused on smash than Doomscizor.
Why Blow, though? Old Leopard used a semi-flat base.
>>
>>6351141
Not the previous guy, but the tip approximates a semi-flat base. It's slightly less stable, but has similar stamina.
>>
So has anyone converted one of these into a spinner yet?
>>
File: 1485996386163.gif (318KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1485996386163.gif
318KB, 500x497px
>>6351687
I think the better question is when can we make spinners into Beys
>>
>>6350856
nice nigger spinner
>>
For you meme kings
https://youtu.be/QVfAV9UDnnI
>>
>>6351649
Okay.
Is Central really shit or the wiki is just fond of hyperbole? They make it sound like a completely worthless forge disk.
>>
>>6351687
>>6351699
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVfAV9UDnnI
>>
>>6351141
>Old Leopard used a semi-flat base.

Blow is the closest thing to a Semi-flat tip. Fusion uses a Flat-sharp tip.
>>
>>6351763
It's not shit, it's just outclassed. I only recommended Central because its weight is focused more toward to center(just like Flash Leopard's Ten Heavy weight disk).
>>
Wheres my homie Master Dragoon at in the modern Beyblades world? I used to carry it everywhere haha. I always wanted a Dranzer tho.
>>
File: 8fb39kC.jpg (24KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
8fb39kC.jpg
24KB, 480x473px
>>6352128
Dranzer S got an update for Burst, not too long ago. Still no news on whether or not Hasbro will release them in the west.
>>
>>6350706
Just one final thing. Which of the Ragnaruks?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
which beyblades are banned, Its not clear to me from the WBBO threads the only ones I know of are Obelisk Odin and deathscyther, is there anymore?
>>
>>6355292
forgot to add to this post

does anyone know how to make your own launchers at home? I know they would be illegal I just want to try
>>
File: B03RagnarukHeavySurvive.jpg (202KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
B03RagnarukHeavySurvive.jpg
202KB, 444x444px
>>6352940
Ragnaruk
>>
>>6355292
Deathscyther and Dark Deathscyther are banned by TakaraTOMY from WBBA tournaments.

Also, Obelisk Odin is banned? That's the first I've heard of it. Are you sure you're not confusing it with regular Odin?
>>
>>6355393
I think I am confusing it with regular Odin, Im new to all of this, I got out of beybalde around the start of zero-g so theres alot to take in
>>
I always hear that TAKARAALWAYSWINS but why is it that the Takara beys are better than the Hasbro ones?
I'm seriously wary about transparent plastic and I wouldn't even trust it with an exhibition piece, much less a toy that has to go under serious stress under its intended play pattern.
At least the Hasbro ones are widely available and not in stupid high demand like the Takara beys and they aren't all transparent plastic.
>>
>>6355971
well its not exactly true anymore, at least according to these tests from the WBBO (https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-vs-TAKARA-TOMY-Beyblade-Burst-Testing-Comparison-Discussion)

its seems that hasbro beys are better at bursting but have much worse stamina
>>
So I knew that Beyblade had a competitive scene but I didn't know that it was that deep by having like formats, banning combinations and meta builds, etc.

I want to start, but what are my limits? Where I should check? buy them only from Japan? I'know that I should buy them from Burst. At least play for fun and competitive wise.
>>
File: baeblade.jpg (3MB, 2988x4521px) Image search: [Google]
baeblade.jpg
3MB, 2988x4521px
Found this yesterday while banishing my WOW TCG collection to the loft
>>
>>6355971
it really isn't true anymore, it's just a saying that got stuck in from previous genereations.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_IXc_VWm0M
>>
File: 1495465892538.jpg (658KB, 1478x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1495465892538.jpg
658KB, 1478x1108px
>>6357362
Start with a Takara blade, the God series is full of good releases, try to get a b-09 stadium if you want to practice for competitive, and a Long Winder is recommended for a proper shooter.
>>
>>6357399

My nigga. I got that bey from placing top 3 in some tourney in Ontario 14 years ago.
>>
>>6364954
Not him but being totally honest I'm thoroughly uniterested in the God Layer beys for some reason.
Kind of regrettable because I'm getting back into Beyblade and these are the most widely available to me.
>>
File: 1493462141697.jpg (71KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1493462141697.jpg
71KB, 1200x675px
>>6365266
Well if you like any evolution of Burst, there are competitive parts within the Dual and Basic Layer systems as well, I just don't recommend getting a Deathscyther or Dark Deathscyther because they're currently banned from any proper competitive environment.
>>
>>6365282
>I just don't recommend getting a Deathscyther or Dark Deathscyther because they're currently banned from any proper competitive environment.
fug
I'm mainly playing with a friend who just wants to quit vidya for a while; he wants a good attack type starter and I was just recommending him the Hasbro Doomscizor D2 for being the prettiest and lowest maintenance between Valtryek V2, Nepstrius N2, booster pack Roktavor, and itself, which are what are available, that is if Amazon didn't use completely retarded shipping rates for everywhere outside of the US.
At most I will be trying to recreate my old combos for cool but abandoned Bit Beasts since only children play Beyblade over here.

I wish there was a competitive scene on my country, though, the amount of hardcore normies around me scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>6365367
Doomscizors are legal, Deathscyther is banned, the Hasbro versions of it aren't nearly as competitively overpowering.

I use a dark blue Blaze Ragnaruk, especially because it resembles Dranzer.

You can start a competitive scene through the WBO, I had to reboot the competitive scene in LA after our old host disappeared, now we hold them every month.
>>
Are 62 burgers a good price for a Takara stadium in-hand?
>>
>>6368277
Link?
>>
>>6368533
It's on the Latin American equivalent of Ebay.
>http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.pe/MPE-425155169-beyblade-burst-b-33-stadium-original-takara-tomy-japon-_JM

Taking shipping into account it's cheaper to buy from this listing than to import it myself.
>>
>>6368640
Not really, you can get one for 2/3 of the price on ebay.
>>
>>6369115
I still have to pay for the shipping, though.
There's this umiumi0 guy from Japan that has it for 42 dollars with free shipping, no idea if that really works.
>>
File: 1475564510732.jpg (312KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475564510732.jpg
312KB, 800x600px
Haven't played since I was a wee git with this one. They still do types and such? There a modern "defense" blade or something?
>>
I-is it normal for Hasbro Burst Beys to get stress lines in their first hour of use?
Me and a friend bought a couple of the things and my Doomscizor 2 has some on the transparent plastic part of the energy layer.
>>
>>6370102
Yeah, they still do types, but Endurance and Combination types are call Stamina and Balance types. now.
>>
>>6370138
Hasbro beys have softer plastic in their layers, so I think that's expected.
>>
>>6370741
Shit.
Does that mean it's going to break soon?
>>
>>6370724
In English at least, they've always been that in the Nippon
>>
wait what the fuck, why are some fucking tops banned in tournaments?
and if theres like, a meta, wouldnt everyone just use those?
and arent the tournaments just all based on luck?

im real confused but also intrigued by this.
>>
>>6371487
>why are some fucking tops banned in tournaments?
Because everyone would only use those and that would break the meta and make everything boring. Both japanese deathscythers are banned because of how good they are at endurance and not bursting for example, back then zombies (spin stealers with a lot of life after death spin) were all banned at some point because how impossible it was to outspin them if they weren't thrown of the stadium at the beginning.

>and if theres like, a meta, wouldnt everyone just use those?
Because the game would then be all centered around countering those and it would reach a point where only one or two combos would be fighting and having weird, cheap fights with almost predestined results past the first contact. It would just be boring.

>and arent the tournaments just all based on luck?
Kind of but not really. There's a lot of physics and planning and strategy and shit involved but once the things are on the stadium it's all luck; unless you can read how your opponent will launch and adjust instantly while knowing how the combo they're using performs AND can somehow tell what parts exactly are colliding.
Hasbro's Burst somewhat got rid of what little predictability was left further by making it so the tops can come apart if hit hard enough so even if you have a broken combo you could still be beaten if your top bursts.
Takara Burst works just the same but some energy layers have horrible teeth and are condemned to being shit despite performing well otherwise.
>>
>>6370750
It shouldn't. Supposedly, the softer plastic is to make it last longer, but you never know with Hasbro.
>>
>>6371826
>>and arent the tournaments just all based on luck?
>Kind of but not really.

so, if you set of two tops in the exact same way 10 times, you dont get like a 50/50 split on which one wins? like, the different gimmicks change the tops that much that one would 10 out fo 10 beat the other one with the right parts?

and can you like, use your own builds or do you have to have a storebought guy, cant mix two sets together to make your own one?
>>
Are there any videos of Beyblade finals in any torunaments?
Curious to see how it all plays out
>>
>>6372899
>so, if you set of two tops in the exact same way 10 times, you dont get like a 50/50 split on which one wins
You mean like using the same combo for both? Then that would depend more on the types of the combos.
An attack-type that's not launched with some technique like the sliding shoot or banking to have a more erratic pattern would most likely lose against the same top launched using any of those, a defense type against itself would most of the time end in a tie with itself if not always and the same would go for stamina types. Balance types are more complicated, it would depend on what they are good at.

>like, the different gimmicks change the tops that much that one would 10 out fo 10 beat the other one with the right parts?
Yeah, not that that means you have an OP combo, your opponent could just have a bad combo or be using a good to decent combo the wrong way or it might just be a bad matchup for him.
If there are enough of the right parts, though, you could get that result of beating anything with one beyblade.

>and can you like, use your own builds or do you have to have a storebought guy, cant mix two sets together to make your own one?
That's pretty much the whole point of the game, so yeah, you can use any part you like to create you own unique combo or copy a popular combo.
Just remember to know what official parts are banned when going to a tournament.

The whole thing is more complex than one would think at a first glance but not all that complicated either. Also, I'm kind of rusty and didn't even touch Metal Saga so I might be missing some stuff.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzY7EbF26VE
>>
Ive got four original plastic beys, should I post em here?
>>
File: KIMG0185.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0185.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Sorry if it's a shitty pic, I've always had sorta shaky hands and also sorry for taking them apart of that makes things more difficult I just thought that'd show the components off better. This guy has a base that spins
>>
File: KIMG0183.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0183.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>6375311
Turtle bey best bey, been wanting this guy since I've seen him
>>
File: KIMG0189.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0189.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>6375315
This guy peters out instantly without warning when he spins down
>>
File: KIMG0180.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0180.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>6375319
This is he only one I know anything about because everyone wanted a Dranzer but for some reason this one has a Dragoon base
>>
>>6375325
Anyway that's all I've got hope you guys have fun with this
>>
>>6375311
Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger

>>6375315
Draciel S

>>6375319
Galman

>>6375325
Master Dranzer with Dragoon F's "Fantom Grip Base"
>>
>>6375311
This guy was so good even my shitty KO version could give quite the fight to anything thrown at it; at least until the attack ring broke.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO54-drwIbE&feature=youtu.be&t=7m38s
>>
>>6339452
Actually Hasbro K2HP has been destroying nearly everything you throw at it. I think hasbro accidentally made the k2 layer op at everything and bizarrely their dogshit recast of Press made is lightweight enough to remove it's spin truncation weakness. So basically at high rpm it can't burst (unless there's a double) and has insane recoil. The only strategy I've seen thus far is get a balanced attacker and stall it out by hugging the outside. Once it hits low rpm it becomes easier to beat, similarly to TT D2HD (but different reasons, D2 shows its asymmetry in the form of unbalance at low rpm)
>>
I CANNOT WAIT for legend spriggan. Already preordered this badass on hlj.

>Swappable metal center bit
>Hybrid grip attack + endurance driver
>L and R spin hotswappable on the SAME bey
>L/R rip launcher
>badass aesthetic
>Dat axe
>>
File: 1429860156757.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1429860156757.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>>6378897
>be as paranoid of transparent plastic as a gangstalker of anyone in proximity
>be also a big fan of mode changers and effective balance types like old man Wolborg
>hasbro consistently skipping every driver with a free spinning tip
>hasbro layers on takara drivers is mad illegal
>only hasbro can let me cope with the transparent plastic conspiracy by using solid plastic on the colored layers
>there will never be a Spryzen S3, only Legend Spriggan
>>
>>6379093
Hasbro drivers are cheap hollow recast. They're not transparent so you can't hold them accountable for their bad quality. TT driver Springs are stronger and you can see them
>>
>>6379100
I know they use shit plastic, I also collect Transformers, but I don't trust Takara with transparent plastic anymore than I trust Takara or even Kenner, who was with whom I developed this.
There's also how I can't find any Takara bey with the old layers online and I'm kind of a compactfag while God Layer stuff gets hidamari-wide. Thinking of it, my main and possibly only issue with the line right now is availability of older waves.
>>
>>6379119
Oh well it's not ideal but actually you can still get good old layers via random boosters! They have random booster vol 1 and 2 all over ebay and they're great for attaining those. Plus any duplicates go toward being tournament fresh.

Valkyrie, Ragnaruk, Wyvern, and Neptune are all great to get.
>>
>>6379131
>Wyvern
Didn't that one have shit teeth? I don't like the teeth mechanic either to be honest.
>>
>>6379119

The only Takara layer I know of that's ever had breakage issues with transparent plastic was Trident. Usually, it's the opaque plastic on the dual layers that suffer(V2 and Z2).

>There's also how I can't find any Takara bey with the old layers online

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=beyblade+burst&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abeyblade+burst
>>
>>6379664
>amazon
If I was in burgerland I'd be ordering shit from Amazon all day but I'm not and the shipping is too high to justify any order.
>>
>>6379166
Wild Wyvern is horrible, basic Wyvern is still a competitive boss, it doesn't need good teeth because it's design is so effective at parrying, I have swept entire tournaments with W.H.R.
>>
I still can't believe they turned a design flaw into a fucking gimmick.
>>
File: 41j2ifpf+LL.jpg (21KB, 500x244px) Image search: [Google]
41j2ifpf+LL.jpg
21KB, 500x244px
>>6378897
>Swappable metal center bit
They're bringing back metal faces from MFB? And can't only the new Layers hold those bit emblems? Does that mean all the old layers are outclassed just because you won't be able to make them heavier with metal emblems?
>>
File: 20170621_211034.jpg (717KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
20170621_211034.jpg
717KB, 2000x1125px
Where is the other side of the launcher, Hasbro
>>
>>6383851
>supergrip launcher is literally a hollow chunk of plastic and a gear
Is John Warden in charge of Beyblade too?
>>
I just bought a Beyblade and the fucking thing keeps falling off the launcher. Am I doing something wrong or is the Hasbro launcher a piece of shit?
>>
>>6384532
>is the Hasbro launcher a piece of shit?
It is.
Also, if you're also getting a stadium try to get the Takara. I got the tiny Hasbro one and I learned my lesson.
>>
>>6383849
That's gonna depend more on how heavy the chip is.
>>
>>6383206
How is the burst mechanic a design flaw?
>>
>>6384532
Did you make sure to twist the bey counter-clockwise after putting it on the launcher?
>>
>>6384839
Yes
>>
>>6384827
I think he meant the way some attack rings with high recoil used to fly out of their bases.
No idea how you could prevent that on the design phase or why would you launch your beyblade hard enough to feel it's a common occurrence, though.
>>
I've been eyeing a couple of these on Mandy.
Do I need to stock up on them to have replacement parts?
>>
File: BlazeRagnaruk_BeybladeBurst.jpg (119KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BlazeRagnaruk_BeybladeBurst.jpg
119KB, 600x600px
>>6391514
No, not unless they're Basic Layers and you're using them for competitive since Basics have teeth that wear, any Dual or God series blade will last you.
>>
>>6391868
>Dual or God series
Shit nigga. I'm all about that compact bey feel.
>>
Are Blaze Ragnaruk and Kreis Satan worth it?

they're cheap as fuck and the only non booster god beys I don't own.
>>
File: DDbSnKDUwAAqGL-.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
DDbSnKDUwAAqGL-.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
Next month's random booster.
>>
The hasbro god series is gonna be shit and nothing like the japanese ones right?
>>
>>6396483
What day does this come out, exactly? I'm gonna be there the last week of july/first week of august and I want to get a few.
>>
File: ONTkRjy.jpg (119KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ONTkRjy.jpg
119KB, 900x1200px
>>6399491
The WBO says July 15th, but someone in Japan got one early.

>>6399489
It's safe to say that the burst mechanism on the Hasbro beys will be the same as the previous ones, but we still don't know a thing about what they have planned.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJjOZOwfoUk
>>
>>6399631
Hmm, I get in on the 29th. I wonder if my local store will have any in stock.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7s5gz0Pwa4
>>
>>6396483
>that black blazing ragnarok

my dick
>>
File: LegendSpriggan_scoop.jpg (57KB, 202x213px) Image search: [Google]
LegendSpriggan_scoop.jpg
57KB, 202x213px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef_TKONiaEM
>>
Are there any tops that are cartoon storyline significant/powerful? I presume that's how they're sold. Like some powerful villains have a certain design and such.

I'm gonna get one to play with my nephew on a high stakes bet-your-blade match that I'm gonna throw later in and give it to him. I don't want it to be some scrubby character's or something.
>>
>>6414494
Valkyrie V2 is the MC's top.
>>
So, I never played Beyblade as a kid, but it's looking pretty interesting in retrospect. I don't think there's a community nearby, though.
>>
>>6414494
There's also Xcalius, who belongs to one of the best 4 best Bladers in the series, which even has a badass gold repaint as you can see in >>6405659

There's also Spryzen S2, which also belongs to one of the best bladers in the show.
>>
File: CxRAJYWVIAA2F3r.jpg (194KB, 863x1100px) Image search: [Google]
CxRAJYWVIAA2F3r.jpg
194KB, 863x1100px
>>6414494
>>
Where would I be able to get some old Metal Fight beys? If at all?
>>
>>6416387
Ebay
>>
>>6414649
>>6414658
I hope he causes a bunch of kids to start lifting
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.