[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atlas & P-Body Figmas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1475712945448.jpg (161KB, 1080x738px) Image search: [Google]
1475712945448.jpg
161KB, 1080x738px
Why are these two so expensive?
>>
>>6336435
who's going to be the first hamhand to fuck these up
>>
>>6336444
They already look much more solid (especially in the wiring and piston parts) than another toy company's attempt whose figures were either broken in the box or broke when taken them out and these appear to be capable of actually holding their portal guns too.
>>
>>6336435
My question is why bother. Out of the popularity of this series did people care about those two that much. I dont know anyone who bothered with the co op yet they get 3 tiers of figures and we got one shitty Chell and no decent Glados Merch.
>>
>>6336435
Probably because they are unique molds that have no use other than these two figures.
>>
>>6336446
They exits to dangle the carrot that is Chell
>>
>>6336435
Gotta get the easy /v/ dollars
>>
>>6336447
Figma doesn't really tend to reuse a whole lot of molds in general. That being said, I think the level of detail in their bodies, the articulation on the eyes, and the engineering to make the mold work well with their joint system was probably a factor in their price.
>>
>>6336454
>tfw no Chell Figma
>tfw no Half Life Figmas

>tfw no new game from volvo
>>
>>6336435
Do you know what GSC are charging for figures now? i was surprised and thought the price was cheaper than I expected. Still probably that element of Valve fanboy tax they can take advantage for and the closest competitor in regards to figures of these 2 is shit.
>>
>>6336435

Because figma is the new PAK
>>
>>6336435
Good smile has had a lot of downs recently so they have to recoup.
>>
>>6336446
I and a lot of people I know love the co op and these guys
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.