[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so can we talk about these? anyone know a solid release date?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (16KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
16KB, 310x163px
so can we talk about these?
anyone know a solid release date? what accessories? and did anyone save that in hand picture of rick?
>>
June 2nd according to Amazon is when they will be out.
>>
>>6334881
i didnt knew this exist.
sadly i cant see them as well because the picture is so small.
>>
>>6335011
https://www.amazon.com/Funko-Articulated-Morty-Action-Figure/dp/B01N33J0U3/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1495236846&sr=8-3&keywords=rick+and+morty+toy
>>
Fuck these. Couldn't even make them in scale to each other? Rick and Morty the same fucking size?!
>>
>>6335323

Should have made Morty half size and bundle him with an even smaller non articulated Mr. Poopybutthole
>>
>>6335323
It's from the alternate universe where everyone is the same height
>>
>>6335323

what do expect from funko? quality
>>
>>6335328
Nah that would've made too much sense, this is Funko we're talking about
>>
https://youtu.be/uWNaZrkykUg
>>
>>6335323
look at the feet you retards
>>
Look, I don't like Funko. But those look bad even for them. Like Regular Show Jazwares tier.
>>
>>6335532
Morty's still too tall, dummy butt
>>
>>6335523
Based anon
>>
>>6335523
And they're all in scale!
>>
>>6335523
The only eventual complain about scale I can think of is that I remembered Snowball's mech to be bigger, but otherwise they don't seem bad at all.
>>
no Summer no sale.
>>
Can't wait for these
>>
>>6335523
WOW!
AMAZING!
6 POINTS OF ARTICULATION!
MIND BLOWN
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90KB, 1286x724px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90KB, 1286x724px
>>6335715
nah he's good
>>
File: Rick_and_Mr._Poopybutthole.png (1MB, 1278x716px) Image search: [Google]
Rick_and_Mr._Poopybutthole.png
1MB, 1278x716px
>>6335523
Mr Poopybutthole is way too big, but I only plan on getting Rick and Morty anyway. And they look really mediocre, not "just like the cartoon" at all. I seriously can't think of a worse company to have gotten this license.
>>
They look like 6" Retro Action figures... They look pretty bad. In fact this is a show I would actually buy a 3.75 inch retro action figure of Rick, they have a lot of licenses, maybe it's possible?

Funko did a good job with FNAF, a shame that these look so bad. Straight out of the 90s,
>>
Funko are rip tier. Sadly they get the license for everything.
>>
>>6336494
Honestly I was fine with Funko doing this since I couldn't think of any other company that would likely do it. They've done some figures that at least look decent in the past. But these are just unforgivable and easily their worst work yet. Aside from the scale issues, what were they thinking with those limbs? I know long spindly limbs aren't exactly ideal for joints, but I'd honestly prefer the Jazwares Adventure Time/Regular Show shit over these short stumpy limbs. Combined with those weird claw hands they all have, they just look like some sort of minifigures instead of actual figures.
>>
personally i cant wait for these
>>
>>6335323
>>6336494
>>6340352
Yeah, I'm only getting Rick and Morty. The size of Senor Butthole is redonculous but Morty is forgivable. And they have more than 6 points of articulation--the fucking mongoloids in the video review don't know what the fuck they're talking about. They'll tide me over 'til better offering coe along, if ever.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.