[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is AnimeXtream a good site to buy from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: logo.png (8KB, 235x60px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
8KB, 235x60px
Any Canucks on here order anything from AnimeXtream? I was thinking on getting SoC Voltron from them, but since I've never heard of this place, I thought I'd ask around a bit. They're apparently a licensed BlueFin distributor, so they seem legit. Thanks in advance
>>
>>6334702
Are you shilling your own website?
>>
Nah, animextreme is scalper central. Most, if not all of their stock in their physical stores can be found cheaper online
>>
>>6334711
Nope, Just a Canadian that doesn't want to pay $700 for Voltron, but also doesn't want stolen credit card info. I just thought someone would know of them on here, since it's apparently based in Toronto.
>>
>>6334720
Ah, well shit. DO you know of any Canadian-based retailers that still have SoC Voltron, then? Or am I doomed to pay assrape prices on this guy?
>>
>>6334702
The physical store is worth a look if you're in the area.
>>
File: lupin laughs at you.jpg (30KB, 369x509px) Image search: [Google]
lupin laughs at you.jpg
30KB, 369x509px
>>6334702
>Xtream
>Managing to spell the name wrong when it's right there in the fucking picture you posted.
>>
>>6334702

Overpriced af.

Just order from mandarake amiami hlj
>>
I get that they need to mark up for import fees, exchange rate, and so on, but man are these guys crooks. I live in Toronto and the only stuff I've ever bought from them is shit on sale at their AN table and their bargain bin of old posters.

Just order from the usual sites. If you're Canadian, Navito World is another good option since they're official, but expect a 1-2 month delay from release.
>>
>>6334702

Even ebay is more affordable than that.
>>
I frequent the Brick and Mortar store often. A lot of the shit online is marked up that isn't in store so I wouldn't bother with the website. Also everything that isn't Tamashii Nations is marked up to shit so your better off just importing if it isn't Bandai. You'll break even with Bandai due to shipping and conversion rate but nothing else.
>>
fuck that place. it's overpriced and the owner is a fucking moron

ordering from amiami is almost always cheaper :^)
>>
>>6337158
It's funny how the owner chalks up the price hike to store theft, but the real problem is the overstock of stuff that doesn't move. Bad stocking and item strategy, better way is to have a lower stock of stuff that's based on seasonal stuff make the item stuck move.
>>
This is a local store from my city and the prices are terrible. SH Figuarts iron man amazon.ca: $80. theirs: $120. just an example
>>
Is Nippon-Yasan any good?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.