[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal Warriors of the Kingdom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 32

>2 heads of different species in each figure
>Removable clothes with weapons and armor packs
>Improve the sculpt of the previous figures
>Head compatible with BFS Hacks

They really deserve to succeed this time, the prices seems to be decent

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thekingdomcomic/animal-warriors-of-the-kingdom-series-1/description
>>
>>6330430
With the BFS Greek clothes or the knight you can create a werewolf Greek/cursed knight army

I miss some shields on this guys
>>
>>6330430
I do like the look of these. I'll probably get a few. I kind of wish some of them had some weapon storage. Kah Lee especially with a sheath for his katana.
>>
they remind me He-Man monsters they have old action cartoon tv show vive on it, like Street Sharks, Biker Mice From Mars, Dinosaucers, TMNT or Extreme Dinosaurs, yes this beast guys bring me some nostalgia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI__EW_fPJs
>>
the white wolf head it's a nice addition for Pale but the bow needs an aditional color to look better
>>
>>6330430
They are too cartoonish for my likes, but I wish them good luck.
>>
>>6330430

the heads are too human looking for me. These are neat for sure. I love battle beasts, hate what minimates did with thm, beast saga was too gimmicky. If these had like clear animal heads, Id be on board. I love the amibigious cybertech armor. Give me an Animal though, not a furry human.
>>
>>6330430

They look nice but I don't really like monkeys and animals.
>>
>>6330433

How do they get those kinds of elbow and knee joints embedded into the arms and legs without using pins? Mythic Legions use those for elbows and shoulders. Are the limbs just molded around the joint?
>>
>>6330514
the lnees I supose use the same sistem as BFS Haks

The elbow... the torso is made in 2 pieces I will see if I can find the image

>>6330509
>>6330487
the Toxious and the wolf heads look decent to me
>>
I'm seeing a problem with the knee joints. They're taking a page from Boss Fight and using double hinged knees. But there's no thigh swivel, so the figure will be unable to sit down and cross its legs, and other poses will not be possible. I think they should go for a single hinge knee joint, and include a swivel.
>>
>4"
Nah dog that's a pass for me.
>>
No thigh swivels sucks but they would swivel around the ball to a small extent. Not sufficient. Another issue is the way the heels are designed. I can't for the life of me understand why they don't just do ankle rockers. Use the exact same joint for the foot but put one part on a round extension on the foot and put a hole in the foot at an angle. So damn easy.
>>
>>6330514
>>6330537
>>
>>6330584
this is a old render I dont know if they will use this
>>
>>6330584
>>6330537

The joints just plug into the hole in the torso.

I mean how to they embed the joint disc itself into the arms and legs? Like the elbows on Mythic Legions skeletons. There are no visible "pins."
>>
>>6330621
maybe the torso pieces gts joined like the modern joes? I' m not sure to be honest maybe you should ask them on Facebook, they seems to answer almost everithing
>>
>>6330621
looking at the 3d figure breakdown the answer is the discs don't have holes, they have peg nodules molded in, and thus the attatching limb will have bumps to pop on

This means a cleaner finish with no peg holes visable on the end result, but limbs will probably be fairly easy to pop on/off (which is subject to preference for good/bad feature)
>>
>>6330463
That supposed to be Lion O?
>>
>>6330709
His younger brother
Original character, donut steel!
>>
I know I'm going to get one since theylre are small monkey people compared to my other figures.
>>
yesterday we got 26 k, today only 28...

It seems the things are slowing down I'm worried this will not get funded if things go this way, first day was going so well...
>>
>>6330509
minimates thm?
beast saga?

I need more info about it
>>
>>6330537

They look OK, but it looks like it's trying to emulate Thundercats or monkeys, and coming off very human or muppet looking more than "animals"

I think Apes are the worst thing to do first. I don't know why that was their choice. The bodies look really nice, but they just look boring. Toxious looks awesome, I probably grab him, even for 20 bucks, but....they gotta hit some 75k? Yikes.....
>>
>>6330897

Too bad there's like 0 way to find out more about those....

>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=minimates+battle+beasts

or

>http://lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=beast+saga
>>
>>6330898

I think those toys are about a comic, the white monkey guy is the main hero and the world is a strange mix between fantasy ancient world, but also with robots, flying motorcycles and stuff like that, the lion guy seems to be his friend and there are also some beast females, they seems to fight against an evil monkey overlord
>>
>>6330892
Very normal KS trends. Nothing to worry about yet. The Articulated Icons KS trended in a similar way but had huge increases towards the end. Hopefully we can reach some of those stretch goals. The newest one shown also comes with a new head for an army builder, so I guess that will help with variety for those who want multiples.
>>
File: 12963_-_14.jpg (169KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
12963_-_14.jpg
169KB, 1000x1000px
>they're all primates
>>
>>6330960

4 of 8 figures have non primate heads, take a better look
>>
>>6330925

they've failed before in 2016 with only 35k

cancel the monkey shit, give us something good
>>
>>6330970
>give us something good

what you suggest? some of those figures are not even monkeys
>>
>>6330970
I'm aware, but these look tremendously better, and action figure KSes have been doing much better since. Nearly all of them succeed and even the ones that had second go's have done much better than their first. I think these will succeed. How far past their goal, I don't know. Future waves are slated to include females, birds and bats, gorillas, so some pretty interesting stuff.
>>
>>6331001

The faces still look really similar and really generic. It's not trying to have a defined look, it's trying to play it safe and have mass appeal.

If heads are swappable, make more. Just straight up use dog heads or something goofy. The line is called animal warriors. Monkeys are too similar to humans, it just looks like funky looking people as warriors. The wolves are on the same body and their heads are....ok I guess.

Do lizards, do birds. I know FURTHER down the line they want this stuff, but they should put something that's eye catching first, not something easy first.
>>
>>6331024

So you say the problem is it needs to look more "real" like more animal like faces?

I supose I see them more like "alien-like creatures" like some kind of Star Wars/Star Trek/classic sci fy/Hee-Man like monsters
>>
>>6331032

I mean, yea? A more "animal" look. They just seem bland. And if the heads come off, they could have really different options. That should be the beauty of a kickstarter line, to make things a normal line would not
>>
I'm excited.

Been wanting these for a while.
Can't wait to see if/how they updated any of the former unlockables that haven't been shown yet
>>
Huh, this looks like they took Lego Chima and turned it into action figures.

I think it's a genuine issue that they went with apes and monkeys as their main theme. There's other figures or heads in there, but most people will look at the main pictures and see monkeys. And monkeys aren't popular animals, they're not something that draw people in. They really should have made the main faction wolves or cat-people or something and maybe done an ape or two as an extra.

Don't think this is gonna go too far as a result.
>>
File: dr zaius amused.jpg (137KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
dr zaius amused.jpg
137KB, 500x645px
>>6331379
>monkeys aren't popular animals, they're not something that draw people in.
>>
>>6331379
well you can use them as Planet of Apes like characters and make your Joes get lost in their planet...
>>
>>6331379

Every toy company knows this. Its why they do "cool" animals like rams or crocodiles or lions or hawks or something. Monkey's aren't "cool"
>>
File: 1480511551909.jpg (40KB, 351x274px) Image search: [Google]
1480511551909.jpg
40KB, 351x274px
they will make a live Q&A in less than 24 hours, send your questions using the kickstarter link >>6330430
(you dont need to be a backer to send questions just the kickstarter account), they will later release the video
>>
>>6331941
We really need armor packs
>>
>>6331360
WHY WOULDN'T YOU LEAD WITH THESE
>>
>>6331360
>>6332209
>WHY WOULDN'T YOU LEAD WITH THESE
THIS

FUCK, almost everything here is more exciting than what they currently have on offer. I would instabuy Brutis, Kah Lee, the minions, and the drones.
>>
>>6332267
Do you realise Brutis and Kah Lee where in the first kickstarter and also in this one?
>>
>>6332305
I didn't see the first Kickstarter. And this Kah Lee is not the same as the one in the drawing, and is missing a lot of the things I like about it. The color scheme, the design of the gauntlets and kneepads, the spiked footcovers, etc.

Same with Brutis. The things I like about him in that sketch are his colors, his corset-like armor, his leg pauldrons, his bandaged arm, and of course, that amazing looking jawbone club.

I mean, maybe it's also a problem of the toy sculpts having way less personality and worse proportions than the drawings. That is entirely possible.
>>
How can I see the other people's questions for the Q&A? there is a way to see it?
>>
>>6332592
Update 3 has some questions they've collected. Non backers can also submit questions at the top of the KS page.
>>
>>6332305
Im personally more talking about those drone guys and that horrid knight
>>
>>6330430
Dollar store garbage.
>>
File: 1491831442600.jpg (12KB, 215x211px) Image search: [Google]
1491831442600.jpg
12KB, 215x211px
>>6333302
You have very interesting dollar stores in USA
>>
>>6333319
Sorry yeah here the dollar stores are repositories of shit bigger brick and mortars can't get rid of which is where every single one of those would be in a month if they were retail.
>>
>>6332383

I see what you mean. The KS lineup looks appealing, and the characters all share a common body to obviously offer variety with less tooling needed.

They seem to be big on the alternate heads to make different characters and sometimes, different species. But the key, imho is the need to simian feet with the opposable toes. The non-simian alternates could use the feet shown, but for simians, the feet is what makes the ape an ape.
>>
File: planet-of-apes.jpg (82KB, 880x320px) Image search: [Google]
planet-of-apes.jpg
82KB, 880x320px
>>6333337
That's why most Kickstarters exist.

Generic ninjas, generic knights, 1980s Greek mythology movie rip off toys, generic military figures, generic spacemen... none of these toylines would ever be successful in walmarts, but they do fill a niche that collectors want
>>
>>6333529
I think BFS toys are something more than "generic" in fact those guys have some of the most original figures you can see (including future lines concepts) with their limited molds
>>
>>6330430
They say that lack of ankle rockers was just a design choice because they wanted to retain lateral movement, rather than just up and down and the rockers. But of course, why not use the "figuarts" style ankles that have both. Or for those familiar with Marvel Legends, the way the most recent Taskmaster had his ankles done.

>>6333460
I forgot to even think about the feet, ya, they kind of do need to make another pair of feet to actually make them look like apes.
>>
File: lord of the gothmog.jpg (224KB, 1000x1108px) Image search: [Google]
lord of the gothmog.jpg
224KB, 1000x1108px
>>6333540
Fantasy in general bombs in toy shelves, so they really wouldn't sell all that much.
The only fantasy line that ever sold worth a damn was Lord of the Rings. Everything else, despite how much money the movies made, like Harry Potter, Narnia, the Hobbit, etc, sold so poorly that their lines were all clearanced within a couple of months.
>>
>>6333529
True that it's a damn shame the entire distribution system isn't overhauled and these definitely fill a niche. Just sucks that is has to be basically an uphill battle every step of the way from the very start. It simply shouldn't be this way.
>>
>>6333647
honestly I'm more fan of BFS space series 3
>>
>>6333647
Well, gonna have to disagree a bit on that. The fantasy lines you mentioned- and let's include "World of Warcraft" were made by big toy companies who have to move hundreds of thousands of units to make money. And they sell through middlemen like Target, Walmart, Toys R Us. Plus, they have to buy licenses, have to make unique molds for each character, and if the movie tanks, the toyline sinks with it.

For a smaller outfit, they're selling directly to their audience, and selling 5000 units per character is considered successful. Mythic Legions only got 1166 backers, but made their lines sell-out successes. People are willing to drop bucks (like almost $400 per ML backer) for the right product.
>>
>>6333647
Those toylines didn't bomb because they were fantasy based, they bombed because they sucked as toys. I specifically went looking for some good fantasy figures to compliment the Mythic Legion line...and it's very slim pickings. Fantasy figure are usually low quality figures usually crapped out for whatever big budget movie just hit theaters. The LotR stuff just had the good fortune of being made by Toybiz who actually gave a damn about making cool toys, but even they weren't perfect (the Bridge Direct figures were pretty decent as well).

But when one of the "better" big-box fantasy lines are made by Funko, you know the bar is set painfully low.
>>
>>6333793
what good things ever done Funko? honest question
>>
>>6333802
Some of their Legacy figures were pretty good. That's about it.
>>
File: IMG_1969.jpg (34KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1969.jpg
34KB, 600x512px
>>6333647
>Everything else, despite how much money the movies made, like Harry Potter

The Harry Potter line ran through pretty much the entire film series' run. Mattel released figures for like 6 years and TOMY made the Deathly Hallows figures.
>>
ah i really wish these were in 6 inch scale.
>>
>>6333678
Like i said, they're kickstarter/collector toys that only have to fill in that niche that wants them.
I specifically mentioned movies that were very popular, yet had toylines that got clearanced fast, because people dont really like to fantasize about fantasy in general. Sorta like how comic book movies are great, yet most of the people who like the movies don't care about comic books at all.

>>6333793
Just so you know, 4H had lines that were extremely niche. They couldn't even release one figure a year until they got their kickstarter going. So despite actual quality fantasy figures, no one really cared enough about their toys and they carried these figures to conventions for years to sell them.
Just shows how the market isn't always there even when the quality is. See also various fantasy/medieval lines from McFarlane and others like that werewolf knight that gets brought up.

>>6333989
Only the first Harry Potter did to seem well... well enough for them to release fewer toys for the second movie.
After that, Mattel seemed to abandon the series and only smaller companies like NECA thought it was worth the meager bucks they'd get, and even NECA dropped it and gave it to some shitty british company.
It may not be a bomb, but considering the subject, it might as well be.
>>
today we will have a new reveal, right?
>>
>>6334868
Ya, they posted it. Not a fan. It's supposed to be a raccoon but it doesn't really look the part.
>>
It looks cool for me but I miss a new head
>>
>>6331360
cool art but they did a fucking horrendous job translating it to the sculpt
>>
File: 1480022420485.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1480022420485.gif
2MB, 320x320px
It seems I am the only one who love the sculpts...
>>
>>6330430

>>not into monkeys but the figures look nice enough
>>a comic book and tons of random swag

When will these people ever learn? Enjoy your book in five years.
>>
>>6336128
first was the comic, this figures are based on it
>>
>>6330965
>>6335979

why dont the wolves have pants? they look retarded compared to the monkeys
>>
File: horrid animal kingdom.jpg (61KB, 414x507px) Image search: [Google]
horrid animal kingdom.jpg
61KB, 414x507px
>>6336304
I think you read too many furry comics.

None of them have any reason to wear pants, just like the real animals.

Want this figure only for his mace/club fist thing.
I'm sure the coolasfuck head will reappear with as an unlockable.
>>
I wanted to be excited by this, but I just don't like them. The goofy cartoonish face sculpts don't fit in with any other 1:18 line and monkeys are just lame as a theme.
>>
File: planet-of-the-apes-gorillas1.jpg (112KB, 685x385px) Image search: [Google]
planet-of-the-apes-gorillas1.jpg
112KB, 685x385px
>>6336967
>lame as a theme
I want millennials to die off already
>>
>>6336971

Planet of the apes was never "cool".

It was a good story, at least the first movie was.

But it was good because it was a smart sci-fi twist story. It wasn't cool because it had apes in it.

Unless they're monstrous and rampaging, monkeys and apes aren't cool. And these look cheeky and goofy, like they're made to be internet meme pics.
>>
File: Lola2.jpg (73KB, 516x648px) Image search: [Google]
Lola2.jpg
73KB, 516x648px
>>6336993
>all this wrong that can only be achieved by a millennial
This is your only experience with the Planet of the Apes series
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>6336967
>>6336993

Stupid humans, so mad about our ape superiority, that's why you should never give them the ability to speak, all the shit they say are wrong, humanity itself it's the incarnation of the concept of wrongness
>>
today we should have a surprise they said, I wonder what will be...
>>
>>6338257
Gorilla. Joints not worked in yet I suppose. This guy looks great. Correct feet and all.
>>
>>6338344
I hope this is a joke, it must be a joke...
>>
>>6338487
What do you mean? If you mean the lack of joints, that's not final. They said they will have 18 PoAs.
>>
>>6338553

>shoulder armor floating
>weird torso
>only one weapon
>almost no armor
>no alternative head

very disappointed...
>>
>>6338344
unffff

We need more gorillas in our lives.
>>
>>6338344
the perfect toy for barafags
>>
>>6338573
Granted it doesn't look great to me either, but a lot of your complaints are illogical and you come off like you're scraping the bottom of the barrel to find something to complain about. The one weapon is clearly much bigger than the others, and so is the figure itself, which explains the lack of alt head. When figures get bigger, they typically come with less stuff. The cost has to work itself out somehow.
>>
>>6339260
this figure will cost the double, so I expect some armor, extra weapons and extra head, like the regular figures, if not don't be surprised if less people put their money on it
>>
>>6338344
Im turning a HACKS figure into a spawn custom. Now I need this to make cy-gor
>>
>>6339462
20x2=32? Deluxe are 32.
>>
A couple of new figure reveals from I would assume a press release.
>>
>>6341495
I love those colors
>>
the "blanks" army builder sounds a nice idea, specially if you can combine with the BFS minikits
>>
>>6343800
For those that don't know they will be revealing some blank figures they're calling Critters tomorrow. They'll be priced at $14. The deluxe figure will also be the last stretch goal, before 2 more using the same mold.
>>
>>6343856
the Critters thing can have a lot of potential, I want to see what they will do with it, hope they will include all the animal heads
>>
>>6343883
>>6343856
Any art of the "Critters" in their comics?
>>
>Critters figures
>only one head each figure instead of 4 for each body
>no pure white, pure black and red colors to match the BF Blank minikits

they really ruined a great idea, like the no extra head for the big gorilla, I wonder if this guys know how to do business, it seems not they are doing stupid mistakes and it will cost them monney and unlocks for us...
>>
>>6344865
You expected them to put in 4 heads per body? That was never going to happen. And they will have more colours, as mentioned in that update. If you worry that they won't feel free to let them know. They've already changed a few things due to customer feedback.
>>
things seems to go veeeeeeeery slow not sure if we will unlock Toxius
>>
Today's reveal. Pretty cool colour scheme. The head is the same as Atreiu's alt head, which I was going to use as his primary, so even though I like the look this one will be a skip for me (assuming it's unlocked).
>>
>>6330433
Can someone clarify, seems like these guys don't have any thigh swivel is that correct?

What's the reason for the 1/4 thigh weird hips?
>>
>>6351554
No swivel thigh, as that insert part is screwed in and won't allow for any rotation.

captcha: stop signs are vehicles

fucking google is going to kill us all
>>
>>6353710
Seems like a giant shame, why not though?
>>
>>6354760
It's hard to say if i miss it or not.

I collect a ton of lines, but since i mainly play with GI Joes, maybe I'm just used to not needing to use the thigh?
And I'm serious about collecting a ton of lines. Probably of the ones /toy/ talks about, i have not bought a Shinki, those shotabots, nor a JoJo (i have been meaning to buy one of these though)
>>
>>6354906
Im in the same boat. I collect lots of lines and thigh swivel at this scale is not really missed, for me at least. I find that figures that do have it seem to be more wobbly and not as sturdy. Compare a joe vs a marvel universe figure with thigh swivel and the joe is usually more sturdy and easy to pose. Also, i usually pose my figures in pretty normal stances and not super exaggerated hyper acrobatic "look at my anime pose" stances. Im more concerned with good arm range and wrist articulation for weapon placement.
>>
>>6354906
>>6354942
I just want to make sure that these furry warriors are able to ride on my upcoming raptor figures
>>
>>6336993

Dude, Im with you. Hairy people with ugly faces aren't cool. Maybe one, but a whole army of them? for 20 a figure? That's lame
>>
Ded KS, Ded thread

Kind of a shame, I think these guys look cute. I guess not that many people collect 1/18th
>>
>>6360111
Don't write 'em off yet. After all, people handed over $150,000 to a guy making 1:18 cowboys, and he's a known ripoff artist and a dick (just based on his crappy-ass attitude on Facebook and his own KS).

Right now, Animal Warriors is in a slow spot 2 weeks before the end. Usually there's an uptick on the last 2 days.
>>
Looks good to me
>>
>>6360592
the body have a decent articulation for this cale
>>
>>6360592
>>6360595
He does look quite good. Hopefully they can get these quality paints on the final products too. Excited to see Kah Lee's painted prototype.
>>
>>6354955

damn those are pretty cool looking.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 636x1278px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 636x1278px
There he is. I think this guy looks great.
>>
we are very close...
>>
>>6330430
>>6330463
>>6330484
>>6330965
>>6332305
>>6335979
>>6336915
>>6351312

Identical limbs and torsos. Heads and accessories the only thing that's different. I get reusing a mold to lower costs, but christ that's a lot of reuse.
>>
Some of you asked about BFS. I found this chart with hacks, guess you guys might be interested.
>>
>>6369069
Alright, my interest is piqued.
>>
>>6369069
I was... until I saw there is no black body for Anubis... also no white or red one, it's like those guys dont know how to make money
>>
Congrats to these guys, they did it this time! Currently at $65,381. I wonder how many stretch goals will be reached.

Also weird to not see an official announcement, unless I caught it the moment it happened or something.
>>
>>6370700
Gonna order Pale, and two brown blanks. They will be used as Kobolds to use with my BFS fantasy figures.

I wish they would have had a black blank.
>>
File: Future Kobold army.jpg (89KB, 955x684px) Image search: [Google]
Future Kobold army.jpg
89KB, 955x684px
>>6375812
forgot pic
>>
so close to unlock Toxious...
>>
File: horrid.jpg (164KB, 680x702px) Image search: [Google]
horrid.jpg
164KB, 680x702px
Almost forgot about this kickstarter,

No chance of getting to this guy, huh?
>>
Eh we didn't get any stretch goals unlocked. The lukewarm hype around the KS is really unfortunate, I guess these guys the furry animals are too stylized for other 1:18th collectors to pick them up, and the IP is too obscure to stand on its own as a legitimate collection.

I hope that at least the KS can make enough profit for the creator to take risk and offer the rest of the stretch goals as half waves offering without KS campaign, or maybe join other studios to have more coherent offerings.

I guess it's hard to start a brand new toyline on their own like what this line is trying to do. The Raptor KS was riding on dinosaur toy collector autism, Mythic Legions was riding on MOTUC fanboy faggotry and the ninja KS was riding on Marvel Legends faggotry.
>>
>>6379841
The first stretch goal is possible if this behaves like other kickstarters.
>>
>>6330430
only 4 hours remaining
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.