[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I do good /toy/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20170515_094101.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170515_094101.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Did I do good /toy/?
>>
>>6328754
Only you can judge that.
How much did you spend? Will you open them or leave them trapped like OPM?
>>
>>6328754
Do you like it?
Do you think it was worth the money?
If yes to both of these, then yes you did good. Because /toy/'s collective opinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>6328754
For bragging? No.

If under $30, yes.

If you liked the designs, yes.

If you wanted action pose capable figures, no!
>>
>>6328770
This desu
With all collectibles it comes down to whether or you not it's worth the price you paid for and if you like it. It's all personal preference because this entire hobby, whether you collect high end $500 figures or $10 funko pops, is collectively considered a waste of money by the majority of adults.
>>
>>6328756
The equivalent to $80 bucks here in Mexico, I will open them but will keep the package

>>6328770
Yes and yes, thanks dude

>>6328774
I like the designs since I like rebirth, plus they are more articulated that the average dc collectibles figure, and the scale it's perfect to my Figma a figuarts collection
(I will put Sups in a fight with Saitama and Vegetto)

>>6328782
I love them, thanks dudes
>>
>>6328889
>The equivalent to $80 bucks here in Mexico
so almost 1500 pesos?
>>
i thought i would come in to see the sense of right alliance but it's only the fucking justice league

disappointed
>>
I personally don't like them but if you enjoy them then good job and counting you're in Mexico you got a nice deal, the toy collecting culture in Mexico is fucking nothing short of poison.

Every "nerd" store, conventions, garage sales gauges costumers as much as possible. Pretty much any figure that is old is "vintage" regardless of condition or actual value online, you're actually better off buying new figures and even then I prefer to buy from BBTS of all places since it ends up being cheaper, that's right fucking BBTS is the cheapest option to buy american figures in Mexico.

You'll occasionally find some good deals but it's really rare.
>>
>>6328756
>Will you open them or leave them trapped like OPM?

I sometimes like to leave a toy in it's box and pretend Im a super villain lording over them
>>
>>6328754
not really.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.