[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blizzard Entertainment General.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 81

Discuss Upcoming Overwatch, Warcraft, and Starcraft Merch here.

Available now:
Funko D.VA with meka
Funko Reinhardt
Funko Lucio
Funko Mei
Funko Symmetra
Funko McCree

Available for Pre-Order
Nendoroid Tracer
Nendoroid Mei

To be released:
NECA Sylvanas
NECA Thrall
NECA Raynor

To be Revealed:
NECA Murky
NECA Brightwing
NECA Diablo

Unlicensed Figures:

Available now.
Fanzao Widowmaker

Preorders Available:
DX9 Freeman (Bastion)
Fanzao Tracer
Fanzao D.VA
Fanzao Genji GK
Fanzao Hanzo GK
Core play successor***May be cancelled. ***
>>
>>6327891
>To be released:
>NECA Sylvanas
>NECA Thrall
>NECA Raynor
>To be Revealed:
>NECA Murky
>NECA Brightwing
>NECA Diablo

They recently confirmed that due to poor sales on series 1, Sylvanas, Thrall and Raynor will see limited release and then NECA is probably done with the Blizzard license. The distribution problems, QC issues and weird delays really hurt the release of these figures at the start.

So I doubt we'll see Murky, BW and Diablo being made.
>>
Gonna dump some images I found on chinese facebook. Sadly though I think a lot of these coreplay figs might be biting the dust.
>>
>>6327891
NECA announced that Sylvanas, Thrall, and Raynor will be the end of their Heroes of the Storm line. So no Murky, Brighteing, or Diablo.
>>
>>6327891
The third wave of HotS is cancelled.
>>
>>6327896
>>6327894
>>6327897
Oh damn didnt know this. The QC was shit though and the distribution terrible so I'm kinda not surprised. I might have to pray the coreplay Sylvanas actually comes out then.
>>
Genji Garage kit. Supposedly limited to only 500 painted kits if google translate is correct.
>>
>>
>>6327899

The figures were fucking impossible to find outside of places like comic stores in most part of the world, so yeah it was no real surprise they sold like shit.

Also Nova is a fucking disaster
>>
>>6327902
>>6327904
This company also has D.VA and Symmetra busts in the pipeline but I don't want to trigger anyone by posting them.

>>6327907
Yep like I said the distribution was ass. I never saw Stiches in public other than cons and Nova shelfwarmed like hell. Their choice of a first wave of characters was shit. Should've started with Raynor and Diablo instead of Nova and Stitches.
>>
Damtoys also got the movie license which...was a mistake but this guy is beautiful.
>>
>>
>>
>>6327912
>Yep like I said the distribution was ass. I never saw Stiches in public other than cons and Nova shelfwarmed like hell. Their choice of a first wave of characters was shit. Should've started with Raynor and Diablo instead of Nova and Stitches.

I dunno, they frontloaded with some pretty popular characters, Illidan, Arthas and Tyrael. I think it was the hard to find + expensive + reputation for poor QC that did them in honestly.
>>
>>6327935
I think it's more likely that the fact no one carried them flat out and no one knew they existed unless they browsed the Blizzard store. My friends bought full sets when I told them about the sale, they were 100% unaware the figures existed and they played HotS daily and still do.
>>
>>6327957

Yep, that sadly sounds like the case. NECA pumps eternal amounts of money and effort into marketing their ten thousand aliens and predator repaints but didn't give a shit about marketing this.
>>
>>6327891
This would be nice if they didn't give her acid washed daisy dukes.
>>
File: 1487653654579.jpg (244KB, 1092x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1487653654579.jpg
244KB, 1092x1450px
>>6327891
I got Tracer ordered, but not sure on Mei. Really just want Mercy.
>>
>>6327984
I've got them all ordered, but I really want a figma Mercy.
>>
we never had female panda figures, right?
>>
>>6327907
i never saw a single HOTS figure in the UK despite having multiple comic stores and 2 dedicated action figure stores nearby. I really wanted a Tyrael

At least with figma having blizzard contacts, Sylvanas figma in the future is possible.
>>
>>6327923
This a custom or an actual product in development?
>>
>>6327923
This is from Coreplay. From what I've seen they don't have a male body that they own yet so it going up along with >>6327895 is very unlikely according to them. They say their mainly fan concepts and to promote their 1:6 scale weapon pack. I still have no idea if they intend of selling any of this shit though their weibo is vague and their facebook disappeared.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1071x880px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1071x880px
Nendoroid/Figma Reinhardt when? They can't just do the girls.
>>
>>6327891
It would have being "Inetical" and intrusive if they put a commercial on the Blizzard Launcher for the Figures?
To say "hey, buy this things of the game you are playing"
maybe not only for the Neca stuff, but for every product maybe.
>>
>>6328715

They have advertised the upcoming Figmas and the nendos on the launcher and their sites.

But NECA normally handles their own marketing and they didn't ask for any ad space on Blizzard's sites.
>>
>>6328717
I have not seeing the Figma and the nendos on the Launcher....
Probably is Region specific.
>>
>>6328601
Probably never. He would be an awkward nendo and I severely doubt they would make a figma of him considering how large he would need to be, not counting his hammer and his ungodly huge shield.

Someone else might do him, but certainly not goodsmile.

>They can't just do the girls.
Watch them. They announced Genji but I half expect that to fall through.
>>
>>6328721

Seriously? I was staring at Nendo Mei for like a month, man.
>>
>>6328727
Then I guess Yes.
They dont think TacoLand people will buy Nendos and stuff.
>>
>>6327894
Source for this?
>>
Any chances of NECA being able to share the OW license with Goodsmile? That way we get more characters faster as well as maybe the more complex characters like Bastion and the tanks.
>>
Why THE FUCK HASN'T ANYONE RELEASED A MICRO LINE OF STARCRAFT?!

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

Megabloks would have been so fucking perfect.

I just want some fucking figures from 1"-2.5" tall, vehicles for them that are bigger, while roughly scaled and pilotable would be fun it's not a necessity, and then some buildings that are bigger than the vehicles. Fuck.
>>
>>6330123
It's not about sharing a license when it comes to companies in different countries. The only time that matters is for distribution rights. Hasbro has essentially a master license for star wars yet Bandai can make action figures that 'directly compete' with Hasbro. Bandai just can not distribute them stateside, Bandai can however distribute their movie realization samurai versions of the star wars characters.

So goodsmile could still get that license and do their own thing, it will be a bit harder/pricier to get but people in this hobby are use to that sort of thing anyway so it's no big deal. However you then got to ask what is the likely hood of Goodsmile wanting it, and the likelyhood of blizzard seeing value in the deal?
>>
>>6330142
Blame Mega Bloks for botching the WoW line so badly

>You know want people REALLY want?
>Lots of Gnome and Goblin figures, you know cause building and all that
>Nobody cares about those cow people anyway
>>
>>6328518
Unf. That Bulwark of Azzinoth.

>>6328601
I don't play OW, but I do enjoy playing Lucio on HotS enough to buy a nendo/figma of him. I guess they want to throw out as many waifus as possible and see how interest holds up before the husbandos.

>>6328721
>>6328717
Weird. I haven't seen them and I'm from burgerland. I only know they've been in production because of the threads here and from browsing amiami. But to be fair, I haven't purchased OW, so it still shows me the "THE WORLD NEEDS HEROES!" page. Still, they could shill on the HotS launcher page too. Their advertising for their own merch is pretty garbage unless it's Blizzcon season.

>>6330142
I loved the Megablox Warcraft line. It would have been perfection for SC.
>>
>>6328601
I'm hoping that bootleg chinese company that did widow does him and Roadhog. I like 1/12 scale, but I don't mind if Rein and Hog are larger than they should be.
>>
>>6327894
>They recently confirmed that due to poor sales on series

it wasn't due to poor sales(although that probably was a factor) , it was blizzard not letting them touch the overwatch licence. That was the real nail in the coffin.

They had HotS tracer ready to go and wanted to do the rest of the overwatch in HotS but blizzard said no. NECA did not renew the contract because of it.

>>6329009
https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/857004113711837185
>>
>>6327894
God damn I hate NECA.

Every single time they get something I am excited for they screw it up.
>>
So Core Play is releasing the Varian. But limited quantities and on taobao only. Not a wow fan but for those that are I think its 800 yuan.
>>
>we will never get this

ONE FUCKING JOB NECA

ONE

FUCKING

JOB
>>
The only Blizzard character I want a toy of is Anub'arak, cause bug people are cool.
>>
>>6334437
I was so looking forward to this.
>>
>>6334437
Lets hope at some point, they try to rescue this, and release it as a one shot Diablo figure.

like the other girl diablo.

but I really doubt they will have much of a relation with blizzard on a long time.
>>
>>6331579
>>6334437
>Axe and other DOTA figures cancelled
>Salvador, Zer0, and other Borderlands figures cancelled, only got Claptraps and a pointless bandit
>final TF2 characters taking years to come out
>never bothered with L4D characters, only did the zombies which shelf warmed for a year
Yep, that's NECA.
>>
had to cancel my tracer PO, just wasn't feeling her

if they get to d.va, do you think it'd be a full sized nendo + mech? or more like a nendoroid petit version like the girls und panzer style
>>
>>6327897
>The third wave of HotS is cancelled.
Are you sure they are cancelled? Neca said Sylvanas, Thrall and Raynor were not canceled just Dialbo and Brightwing.
>>
>>6330142
What happened with the sc line? I remember they announced a battle cruiser like 15 years ago.

>>6330269
>No females
>all the minis have the same head
>shit weapons overall
>Game is popular because of they huge lore so they release only 1 lore figure
>released during the content draught of pandaria instead of waiting for wod and sell wod related sets

They asked for it tbqh.
>>
Are NECA still doing their HotS shit? I have Illidan and Arthas and they're great
>>
>>6330123
The HotS line could release Tracer, Zarya, Lucio, Genji or D.va
>>
>>6334437
Look at that fucker. Diablo was super fun and took like 10 years of my life. I would have bought this in a heartbeat. Just give us our diablo, neca.
>>
>>6339762
Line is done after sylvanas, Raynor, and thrall.
>>
>>6334821

It's because their QC sucks on an almost Jazzwares level. I've literally broken Predator figures just taking them out of the clamshell.

People aren't buying NECA because the characters/figures themselves are bad, they just feel cheap even though they're supposed to be collector-grade.
>>
>>6340022
mostly scrubs buy NECA shit, and they dont even take em out of the box
>>
>>6330421
It would seem Blizzard suffers from the same stupidity as Valve: not knowing when to milk the god-damn cash cow.
>>
I hope they show a new figure for the Overwatch anniversary.
>>
Not gonna lie, if Goodsmile or one of those Chinese 3P makers made a D.va in her police skin I would spend any amount of money for it. Preferably GSC because the Chinese D.va sucked (or at least the one out ATM did anyway). I hate MOBAs and I still played HOTS just to get that skin.

Actually, you know what I would like to see? NECA Zerg figures. I say NECA because they're generally pretty good with "creatures" and due to Zerg anatomy they would in theory have all the articulation they'd need without going over-budget. I don't even play StarCraft but I adore the Zerg designs. I wouldn't mind if they weren't in "proper" scale so long as they were good figures.
>>
File: 5e2dd0dcly1ffxg9e62duj20oj140n1k.jpg (203KB, 883x1440px) Image search: [Google]
5e2dd0dcly1ffxg9e62duj20oj140n1k.jpg
203KB, 883x1440px
First pictures of the Chinese d.va fig painted, same group who did Widowmaker
>>
>>6342964
Joints are kinda ugly but if the articulation is good I'm OK with that. And sweet Jesus dat ass.
>>
>>6342967
some searching on aliexpress found me a 360 .gif

Face is a bit off IMO, moreso on the open mouth version.
>>
>>6342964
>>6343172
Looks nice
>>
where is the third party micro starcraft shit? it sells itself.
>>
File: 1495471081867.jpg (96KB, 639x762px) Image search: [Google]
1495471081867.jpg
96KB, 639x762px
Holy moly i want that Bastion one.
Where's a good place to preorder from?
>>
File: IMG_1266.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1266.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>6327912
Stitches is awesome though, I'm so happy to finally have an abomination figure. I've always loved the design sense I first saw them in WC3. I was actually at the Blizzcon it came out at and I nabbed it as soon as the store opened
>>
File: 022.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Anyone else collect the DC Unlimited warcraft figures? I know they're statue shit but it's the only thing there is for warcraft stuff
>>
File: 1433987396583.gif (774KB, 276x220px) Image search: [Google]
1433987396583.gif
774KB, 276x220px
>Almost June
>Still no Sylvanas
I just want off this ride
>>
File: IMG_0014-900.jpg (97KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014-900.jpg
97KB, 900x450px
>>6348117
I kind of wish that some third party makes some set of 'toys soldiers' based on the races of starcraft
It will be cool to have some terran marines with tanks and firebats/maraunders against a swarn of plastic 'soldiers' zergs with zerlings, hydralisk, ultras and an army of Protoss 'soldiers' with zealots, stalkers and dragoons
>>
>>6348235
I have Chen and Headless Horseman but I am super jealous of Garrosh owners, I never got him when he came out and I regret it.
>>
>>6348507
My ex got me him for my birthday, only good thing she did
>>
>>6348484
They did make some army men marines and zerg
>>
>>6348544
It could be a fun project to paint them
>>
>>6348544
Really?, Where one can get them?
I also remenber that Blizzard this a Risk ver of starcraft, do these comes from that game? if not someone have pics of the figures on that game?
>>
>>6348690
20 bucks for 9 figures each. might be a bag of both marines and zerg but honestly I'm not sure because theres a bag of just zerg for like 17 bucks also on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Starcraft-Bag-Marines-Zerglings-Collector/dp/B00RM6G1EY/ref=pd_sim_21_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00RM6G1EY&pd_rd_r=K33K23QNKBPSVV98RHW1&pd_rd_w=tPIkk&pd_rd_wg=zA5Qu&psc=1&refRID=K33K23QNKBPSVV98RHW1
>>
File: cf26a9368a912a4d1fe81905b3decbaa.jpg (133KB, 960x1042px) Image search: [Google]
cf26a9368a912a4d1fe81905b3decbaa.jpg
133KB, 960x1042px
>>6327984
>Nendo Mei.
>Mei is my main.
>Nendo side characters usually mean no Figma.
Fuck everything.
At least I can get the Genji since he is my second favorite.
Shame it won't be based on the Sentai skin but beggers can't be choosers.
>>
>>6328601
I feel like someone like NECA or Diamond Select would do a solid job with Reinhardt and other tanks. The major Japanese lines tend to focus their engineering towards conventional humanoid figures rather than outlandish, bulky shapes, but a NECA Reinhardt like their Pacific Rim kaiju would be a lovely hunk of plastic.
>>
All I want is a kael'thas figure is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>6349507
I feel a Figuarts Reinhardt would go pretty well. His proportions are close to Broly's and he had amazing articulation for a design that bulky.
My fear for a NECA Reinhardt would be not able to do good hammer or charge poses since their elbow and shoulder joints are usually very limited.
>>
>>6348235
I did. But asshole cat decided he didn't like the nelf hunter and the murlocs. I was able to salvage a murloc, but bleh. I still have the draenei mage and Vashj

>>6349794
I feel you, anon
>>
>>6350658
I feel you, when I got my dog 6 years ago as a puppy he chewed up my old Ghoul figure
>>
File: 549510.jpg (66KB, 600x344px) Image search: [Google]
549510.jpg
66KB, 600x344px
Shocked this wasn't on the list
>>
Daaaaaaamn. If this comes out I might have to just drop Neca altogether.
>>
>>6351409
>I might have to just drop Neca altogether.

They already dropped it for you.
>>
>>6351409
Dafuq is this?
>>
>>6351409
Fuck that looks awesome. I see Varian is up for sale on Figurestation (which is where I ordered Sylvannas) so hopefully Arthas isn't too far away. Good to see the Facebook shitstorm didn't actually deter them.
>>
>>6351586
What exactly happened on Facebook. I know the page is deleted but have no idea why. I created an account and hunted them on weibo for updates. Now china has my phone number though. Also is figurestation reliable? I need sylvanas but dont know the best option. Not dealing with taobao again.
>>
Incoming DVA dump. Fanzao posted these an hour ago.
>>
File: 5e2dd0dcly1fg4lpv027nj20nm0zfn3g.jpg (258KB, 690x1035px) Image search: [Google]
5e2dd0dcly1fg4lpv027nj20nm0zfn3g.jpg
258KB, 690x1035px
Not really digging the face. Dunno what it is.
>>
File: 5e2dd0dcly1fg4lpnzhtmj20nm0zfdke.jpg (205KB, 690x1035px) Image search: [Google]
5e2dd0dcly1fg4lpnzhtmj20nm0zfdke.jpg
205KB, 690x1035px
I think the eyes are too far apart.
>>
File: 5e2dd0dcly1fg4lppazg2j20nm0zfq72.jpg (190KB, 690x1035px) Image search: [Google]
5e2dd0dcly1fg4lppazg2j20nm0zfq72.jpg
190KB, 690x1035px
>>
>>
File: 5e2dd0dcly1fg4lq1grn5j21kw2dc7nq.jpg (154KB, 690x1035px) Image search: [Google]
5e2dd0dcly1fg4lq1grn5j21kw2dc7nq.jpg
154KB, 690x1035px
>>
>>6352777

where can I find this for purchase or preorder?
>>
>>6352777

Eh, she looks Low quality and her face sucks.

And i read some bad stuff about the widow. ill pass on her. Definitely not worth it if she's around the same price as widow.
>>
>>6351409
scale and price?
>>
>>6352891
What did you read about widow? Imo other than shit quality joints which can be remedied shes perfect.
>>
>>6352779
That face is lewd as fuck.
>>
>>6353027
Not that guy but the main complaints seemed to be about scale, the joints (as you mentioned) and the gloopy-ish paint on the blue glossy parts of her costume. It's not "bad" but for the price it's going for and being an unlicensed figure it's not great either.

I for one will wait for the figma even if the figma is going to be overpriced. I think they will nail the faces better, it'll be in a better scale and it will be an overall higher quality fig.
>>
>>6330421

God can you imagine show shitty NECA Overwatch would have been. The stiff NECA style articulation sort of worked for HotS stuff but look at TF2. All of the OW characters would have been stiff and undynamic. I cringe just thinking about Tracer done by NECA.
>>
>>6353842
>God can you imagine show shitty NECA Overwatch would have been
Since it's mostly characters with visible faces? VERY shitty. NECA can do armored up dudes and monsters pretty well but of course articulation will be terrible generally speaking. They suck with anything stylized or pretty in nature. I don't want Sylvannas to suck but I bet she will be just like Nova who was just like Elizabeth. A derpy eyed, lipstick glooped on and generally displeasing to look at female.

>>6340084
No they just went to milk the cash cow with GSC/Max Factory instead. The figma and Nendo will net them more money than disappointing western lines will.

>>6331579
NECA has such razor thin profit margins due to the amount of paint and sculpt they put into every piece that they can't afford for a line to do lukewarm. So they will cancel it at the first sign of trouble. Despite their issues that I mentioned above they DO try to give the most value they can compared to shit like Hasbro Marvel Legends or DCC.
>>
>>6353816
They aimed to scale it with the HOTS line which I agree was a mistake. It's a fair complaint though. Mine had no paint issues and others I have seen don't either. There is a bootleg going around taobao and eBay though (ironic isn't it) and they have actually complained about it on their Taobao.
>>
>People complaining about distribution for the earlier NECA HotS lines.

Is this actually an issue? These figures shelfwarmed my local TRU for monthes on end, though from what Ive hear NECA is based here in New Jersey so that could be why I never had issue finding them. Could partially be why the line sold like shit. Weird.
>>
>>6348235

I am supremely fucking jealous of anyone who has these because they are ridiculously hard to find nonbootleg versions of now. The large portion of any search results for them is absolutely filled with shitty chinese knockoffs, which sucks because Id really like a Headless Horseman.
>>
>>6353853

Could NECA work if they charged a premium ($40) and solved ALL of the problems?
>>
>>6354161
The issue would be it's still neca. And that doesn't give a feeling of satisfaction.
They would have to work have to get rid of the taint their name has.
>>
File: 1200x-Sylvanas3-.jpg (118KB, 550x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1200x-Sylvanas3-.jpg
118KB, 550x1200px
>>6353853
To be fair Sylvanas cant have Derpy Eyes because she have no pupils to mess up.
and again, this are your 20-25 figures, not your 60 bucks stuff
>>
>>6353842

i agree, neca has yet to make a decent female face, and the QC while improved from the TF2 era, is still lacking.

But the widowmaker was 70 bucks, and NECA's are 20, and that makes a huge difference in what's acceptable in my eyes.

But NECA dropped the blizzard licence anyways so this is all moot.
>>
>>6353872
Over here, I've rarely seen Arthas and Tyrael in stores. Illidan was uncommon, and Nova was everywhere.
These where also not in my Toy R Us, but in a local comic shop, FYE, and a Gamestop.
>>
>>6354290
Fair point. They could still mess up the lipstick though and turn it into clown make up like they usually end up doing. A small detail like that really changes the look of things for the worse.
>>
>>6349179
has figma ever made a figure of a fat chick?
>>
>>6354338
My local TRU never got in any of the HotS toys. The one that did have them carries the Cute But Deadly blind boxes now.
>>
Lost Vikings figures fucking when???
>>
>>6361827
Never
>>
>>6355026
The closest they came was probably Super Sonico, who isn't really fat but just thicc. They have mostly done either leggy buxom types or skinny schoolgirls. They have done bulky figures though, which Mei will be since she is mostly bundled up in layers.
>>
Not relevant to this thread but Core plays Dark Phoenix is out. No word on if they will release Arthas.
>>
>>6349179
A pity. I main D.va but I do like Mei. She's so cuddly. I might get the Nendo, but a Figma would be great.
>>
>>6362032
Has there been any word on the Successor figure?
>>
>>6343172
The body look excelent, but the face need more detail
>>
>>6362032
what size are those?
>>
>>6362222
1:6 scale, 12"
If they get released.
>>
>>6362328
>>6362211

Sylvanas is coming out and is prepping for shipping within the next 2 weeks. Varian is a extremely limited release still not sure about the details as I don't care about the character. Arthas is still in the pre production phase with no word on if a release will be available or not.
>>
>>6327935
I think they should have dropped Illidan and replaced him with Raynor, that way the first wave has some of the most iconic and easily recognizable characters of their three main franchises right out of the gate.
>>
>>6362328
Shame. If they plan on making 1:12 (I doubt it) versions of those, I'd be happy to have a go at them.

Hope the 1:6 lovers enjoy them, though.
>>
>>6334437
wait what? its cancled?

I've been waiting for a proper diablo figure for over 10 years...last i knew this was coming?!
>>
>>6364805

Diablo comes out int he same wave as the rest of the TF2 cast.
>>
>>6340022
>collector grade
>typically under 30 bucks

I like neca, because at 30 bucks, I'm not expecting the best of the best
>>
>>6365021
dont know when that is, but whats he complaining about then?
>>
>>6365162
The rest of the TF2 cast is never coming out

Fuck NECA for not releasing Diablo
>>
A good Diablo 2 style Diablo would have easily sold, in my opinion. Even as a generic demon for other figure lines.
>>
>>6348219
Yeah, Stitches is awesome, doesn't change the fact he should have been in a later wave and Diablo released first, you know, the end boss of 3 games that are named after him
>>
>>6365162

Team Fortress 2 is a game by Valve. It has 9 characters, in two colors each (red and blue). NECA started putting them out but got lost somewhere after like 6 or 7 of them.
>>
File: figma tracer.jpg (166KB, 730x900px) Image search: [Google]
figma tracer.jpg
166KB, 730x900px
>>
>>6365364
Yes!
>>
when is raynor coming out? they claim it will be a limited release so I am paranoid about it releasing and selling out before I hear about it.
>>
I kind of want that Nendo Mei, but I want a non chibi figure of Mei even more.

And I just know that once I hit order on that Nendo, they're gonna announce a Figma Mei or something.
>>
>>6365397

Yeah, the Nendos look neat and I have both on order, but now that regular Tracer is available I am having doubts on needing the Nendo.

Nendo Mei is adorable though, so I am definitely keeping that one.
>>
>>6330123
>That way we get more characters faster
>NECA
>more characters

Pick one. I like NECA figures, but come on. We never even got the full TF2 roster and that has 9 characters compared to OW's 24.
>>
>>6365364

Only on GSC now, will it pop up on AmiAmi soon?
>>
File: 1496953054544.jpg (351KB, 730x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496953054544.jpg
351KB, 730x900px
>>6330123

> NECA Overwatch

Enjoy your un posable Tracer who will robably snap a leg off in the package.
>>
>>6365364
It looks cute, but that price for a single figma with so few accesories is way too much. Hope Amiami has a big discount for her.
>>
>>6365509
I'll care when they make a figure of a character that isn't shit.
>>
>>6365509
I know what theyre doing with this pose. They are implying she can do it, even though i know her legs cant go forward as much as a tracer figures legs should.

Im not being burned by shitty leg/crotch articulation again.
>>
>>6365576
Except in the video promo of Tracer they clearly show the legs moving forward more than this picture. So not sure why the fuck this picture is so shit.
>>
>>6365591
Have you seen the other promo pics fucko? In none of them do her legs go out more than 20 degrees from her body
>>
>>6365594
>video showing something vs pictures
Wow boy-o you sure showed me!
>>
>>6365594
>20 degrees
Uh..no. Based on all the photos and videos available she can get close to 90 degrees. I'd say about 70-80 degrees. It's still not great if she truly can't even get 90 but 20 degrees? Are you kidding me?
>>
>>6365397
>not wanting an adorable Mini-Me(i) to go with regular Mei.
>>
>>6365509
Looks good but I dunno especially since I'm wary of GSC's final releases after seeing saitama and the snake debacle. Fanzaos prototype still looks kind of better but we'll see when it's painted.

Also the 1:6th Arthas from core play will have a release. No date atm.
>>
>>6365697
There is a Fanzao Tracer image?

That said...even with figma being so expensive these days it's still way cheaper than Fanzao after all the costs required to get one of them.
>>
>>6365364
Face looks okay I guess. Hopefully it isn't as bad as previous video game related figmas.
>>
>>6365754
It has no shading on it. It's just a standard anime style face so there is nothing to botch. Not sure why people are even bringing up Snake like it's relevant just because it's a video game figure. What about Gravity Daze? That came out just fine. The issue with Snake is they were trying to do something their factory couldn't do with reliability.
>>
>>6365707
preorders have temporarily closed so no idea whats happening now though. Cant find the Taobao images.
>>
>>6365763
I was thinking of Kazuma Kiryu. But the Gravity Daze figma did come out fine.
>>
>>6365765
>>
>>6365500
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-030832&page=top
>>
>>6365765
Wait, so there's gonna be both a Figma Tracer and a third-party Tracer? Please fill me in, fellas.
>>
>>6365801
Third party tracer was announced last december by a guy name fomoo on weibo and Figma tracer during wonderfestival after GSC announced their license. Only thing is something is going on with third party tracer but I don't know what. There's a notice that it's temporarily on hold on taobao I'm wondering if GSC came after them because this is a recent occurence or if it's a legitimate delay.
>>
>>6330123
>>6330197
>>6339766

Randy said they're done with Blizzard.
>>
>>6365364
Shit, this looks better than I was expecting. Tracer isn't one of my favorites but man, they really nailed the sculpt.
>>
>still no Junker figures
>still no Zen figures
>still no Ana figures
Bliz why
>>
>>6365509
WHERE'S THE FUCKING WITCH MERCY FIGMA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6366931

I pretty much guarantee all of the "normal sized" ladies will get Figmas. Tracer, Mercy, Widow, Baby DVA, Mei, ok, maybe not Autism Cancer.
>>
>>6327891
gadddamn I want this
>>
File: renaud-galand-zarya.jpg (111KB, 771x815px) Image search: [Google]
renaud-galand-zarya.jpg
111KB, 771x815px
>>6366933
I really want a Zarya.
>>
>>6365364
Damn, looks good. And just as I started playing her as well.
>>
File: overwatch-via-blizzard.jpg (294KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
overwatch-via-blizzard.jpg
294KB, 940x545px
>>6366974
Me too. If they scale her properly she'll be huge, like NECA sized. I really hope they keep going on this line and scale em all right...we'll end up with a very good spread of figure sizes if so.
>>
>>6366933
>Bashing Mei for no reason in an unrelated comment.
You are kind of reaching there anon.
At any rate I dont think every one of the normal sized ladies will get figures unless this line is extremely profitable down the line.
We will probably get most of the girls but characters like Symetra, and Ana are a longshot.
>>6366974
Would be pretty great but I don't think she is very popular.
I would certainly buy one.
>>
>>6367103

Autism Cancer is Symmetra.
>>
>>6328518
These are getting released as individual blind boxes it seems. I have no idea how their distributing them nor do I care. if anyone wants these lurk the coreplay weibo for details.
>>
>>6366974
>tfw no Zarya
>tfw no Lucio
>tfw no Zenyatta
>tfw no Bastian
It hurts to like unpopular characters. We'll probably get a Sombra before any of those.
>>
>>6367748
Bastion is at least getting that third party figure.
>>
>>6367748
There is that one 3rd party Bastion.
Speaking of which.
What is the best place to pre-order that figure?
I don't have a lot of experience with that kind of thing.
>>
>>6368057
TF Source has it I think. Look up DX9 Freeman.
>>
>>6368120
I have heard some pretty bad things about TFsource though.
I will probably go ask the third party Transformers thread.
>>
D.VA got some updates with some new photos of that MEKA prototype.
>>
>>6368310
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (45KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
45KB, 800x800px
Unlicensed Reaper figure
>>
File: s-l1602.jpg (49KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1602.jpg
49KB, 800x800px
>>6368460
>>
>>6368462
His mask looks a little too narrow.
>>
File: s-l1603.jpg (50KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1603.jpg
50KB, 800x800px
>>6368462
>>
File: s-l1606.jpg (37KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1606.jpg
37KB, 800x800px
>>6368465
ebay.com/itm/142410261981
ebay.com/itm/371977583913
world.taobao.com/item/553012595962.htm

>>6368464
I agree. The mask is really off.
>>
File: s-l1607.jpg (76KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1607.jpg
76KB, 800x800px
>>6368473
>>
File: s-l1601.jpg (69KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1601.jpg
69KB, 800x800px
>>6368475
>>
>>6368460
this looks terrible. After the other DVA I think I'll stick with Fanzao/Vanzo and DX9's offering.
>>
>>6368310
>>6368311
Where you find these out of curiousity. The original sculpter abandoned his blog I was following.
>>
>>6368465
>why why why
>>
>>6368489
Bastion dump incoming.
http://weibo.com/dx9toys?pids=&profile_ftype=1&is_all=1

Im only dumping 5 but they uploaded like 20 today.
>>
>>6368493
>>
>>6368495
>>
>>6368498
>>
>>6368504
>>
File: limp wristed reaper.jpg (41KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
limp wristed reaper.jpg
41KB, 800x800px
>>6368490
>>
>>6368462
OOOOOF, this is painful
>>
>>6328601
Fingers crossed for a big 3p one
>>
>>6368510
Well his legs are painted nice I guess
>>
>>6368489
The store page I've reserved a D.VA on.

https://world.taobao.com/item/540235795697.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a1z09.2.0.0.NVxlGG&_u=b2u36kv18174
>>
That Reaper figure isn't great, but I'm still a little tempted to search for a reliable listing on Taobao and get it.
>>
>>6368534
7 dollars? are you sure is the figure from the pictures? i mean widow's price is around 55 dollars
>>
>>6368754
i think thats the reserve price
>>
>>6368493
>>6368495
>>6368498
>>6368504
>>6368507
He's up on TFSource.

https://tfsource.com/dx9/k1-freeman/
>>
>>6368534
What proxy service did you use? If any.
>>
>>6334437
I wouldve preferred that instead of Stitches.
>>
>>6368754
It's a preorder
>>6368827
I personally used superbuy. I got That shitty DVA statue and Widow directly from Taobao but the shipping job was so fucking shitty I had to use a middleman this time. The DVA seller ghosted after as well after selling me a repackaged dva. I only paid 35 bux for it and was able to repair it myself but not risking it again.
>>
>>6368473
Everything else is decently weathered (mostly looking at armored parts), but the mask.... it needs better weathering and to have more of a bone coloring than just white.
>>
Bastion has been verified to shop at the end of this month.
>>
>>6362343
This looks like from some horror anime.
>>
>>6334775

SAME! :((((
>>
>>6329009
My life is meaningless now...
Goodbye cruel world :(
>>
>>6368460
>>6368462
>>6368477
Before people jump on this, I just want to remind people that Max Factory already pretty confirmed that they're going to continue making Overwatch figmas.
>http://myfigurecollection.net/blog/33444
>—How did fans react when you announced Tracer?
>Sakai: Japanese and foreign Overwatch fans alike were very excited, and I think when they see it up close they’ll ask us to make more Overwatch figmas.
>—Is there a certain dream project you have in mind?
>Sakai: I’m a huge “Mad Max” fan from way back and I love “Fury Road”, so making a “Mad Max” figma along with other movies and actors, Japanese and foreign, would be a dream. In terms of Overwatch, I’d love to continue with the series.
I wouldn't be surprised if we saw announcements for other characters like Widowmaker, Sombra, Reaper, Hanzo, McCree at the upcoming WonFes.
>>
>>6380082
>Before people jump on this, I just want to remind people that Max Factory already pretty confirmed that they're going to continue making Overwatch figmas.
This. I don't get why anyone would have interest in third party stuff at this point. Third party is generally only a good option when either no merchandising exists or the merchandise is of a very low quality. The only reason it took so long to get Overwatch figma is because Blizzard was giving NECA a chance at the license first. NECA dropped the fucking ball with Heroes of the Storm (butt ugly Nova) and kept fucking up so bad the line had to be continuously delayed to fix stuff for wave 2. So when NECA asked to make a Tracer Blizzard was like "lolno" and gave the license to Max Factory/GSC instead who can actually do it justice and not end up in the fucking bargain bins like the trash NECA makes.

Only reason NECA is even surviving is because all those sweet sweet Predator/Xenomorph bucks from fans who don't give a shit they are buying the same figure with minor additional sculpts, re-used accessories and different paint. Most their other stuff is trash.
>>
File: tumblr_obbjr4pG971v03xaeo1_1280.jpg (671KB, 700x1082px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obbjr4pG971v03xaeo1_1280.jpg
671KB, 700x1082px
>>6380082
I'd love most of the girls, Zen, Young Ana.

Really, a lot of the legendary skins would be nice but I'd be happy with some of the just palette swaps like Tracers YotR skin, Posh.
>>
>>6380100
>first time noticing how lewd this picture is
>Tracer copping a feel on Widow's thighs
>Mercy copping a feel on Pharah's sensual armpits
>Mei reaching down to touch Zarya's titties while grinding against her spiky hair
>D.va proxy touching Zarya's titties though Mei's life aura via touching her shoulder
>Ana rubbing her butt on D.va's shoulder
2lewd4me bro.
>>
>>6380093

Something like Bastion I can't see them doing any time soon if at all. They aren't exactly know for robot figures, and I don't think they ever handled a transformation gimmick before. They will probably focus largely on the girls which is what they do best. They also have a bad track record with dudes, granted the cartoony style of overwatch might mean they have little to worry about. And the fact a lot of the popular dudes are masked, which is probably why they are testing the reception of the guys with something like Genji which will be hard for them to screw up like Snake or Lee

>The only reason it took so long to get Overwatch figma is because Blizzard was giving NECA a chance at the license first.

I do not think this was the case at all. Timing does not match up here. Overwatch is one full year old, so about that time for blizzard to be talking about toy plans with companies. We found out about the fact they were making Nendo tracer at the New York Toy Fair in February and we got preorders for it within WEEKS complete with full paint job promo images. And they revealed figma tracer at Wonfes WInter, which this year was the same week as toy fair. Preorders for her went up fairly recently IIRC. A normal figma setup would be get announced at one Wonfes, then next wonfes we see a prototype of it, either gray or painted. If gray then next wonfes we see the full painted with preorders announced there or a couple weeks later, and if painted, then preorders go up really soon.

We got preorders for Figma Tracer almost two months before the next Wonfes, she was pretty far along in the works then. What I personally think happened is that she was originally going to be just a Japanese distribution figure but then shit went down with NECA and then they made some plan changes and announced she is being distributed stateside as well by Blizzard. Why else would she not get any information at all at the New York Toy Fair?
>>
>>6380135
>A normal figma setup would be get announced at one Wonfes, then next wonfes we see a prototype of it, either gray or painted. If gray then next wonfes we see the full painted with preorders announced there or a couple weeks later, and if painted, then preorders go up really soon.
That's not how this works. The reason they string things out is to generate hype, not because there is something preventing faster releases. Overwatch doesn't need to generate hype. It's already at maximum hype so it can be fast tracked.

>We got preorders for Figma Tracer almost two months before the next Wonfes, she was pretty far along in the works then. What I personally think happened is that she was originally going to be just a Japanese distribution figure but then shit went down with NECA and then they made some plan changes and announced she is being distributed stateside as well by Blizzard. Why else would she not get any information at all at the New York Toy Fair?
It doesn't take that long to complete a fully painted and jointed prototype. Their factory is also a well oiled machine at this point which wouldn't take long to translate that prototype into a final product. Overwatch clearly got priority over other projects once the license was awarded, probably 6 months ago. Heroes of the Storm wave 2 were announced LAST YEAR in February and that's plenty of time to have numerous delays and issues due to Blizzard being unhappy.
>>
>>6380082
>Mad Max fan

Junkrat and Roadhog still on the table then??
>>
>>6380271
That is kind of what I got out it.
Probably still won't happen but it would be pretty awesome.
>>
>>6380106
I just want Mommy to put me to sleep, Zarya to hug my like big Siberian Teddy Bear, Pharah to protect me, Mercy to give me a check up, and Sombra to boop me.
>>
>>6380093
>believing two companies a world apart from each other and handle licensings seperately would affect two companies from producing a toy
Why are there so many clueless 12 year olds on /toy/?

Not everyone is Hasbro paying hundreds of millions of dollars just for a license (which are no longer universal for all action figures), plus royalty fees that amounts of billions of dollars spread out over a decade.
>>
>>6380271
I fucking hope so.
>>
>>6380106
I guess you think cheerleader pyramids are lewd too.
You're really overthinking on this lewd thing.

sage for probably giving this guy a new fetish to look up
>>
>>6381915
Sylvanas shipping out this week.
No chatter from the D.Va Bastion front other than DX9 saying end of the month.
>>
>>6368460
>>6368462
>>6368465
>>6368473

DERP
DERP
DERP
>>
>>6351366
I'm so excited for genji!
>>
File: IMG_0138.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Fresh off peoples Insta
>>
File: IMG_0139.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0139.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>6392192
>>
File: IMG_0140.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>6392193
>>
>Save my money during the time the Warcraft movie came out to get a Sideshow statue/figure of the Orc characters
>Time goes by, nothing is announced
>See Gul'Dan and Orgrim on the front page by Damtoys, excited
>$1,400
FUCK!
>>
>>6392195
Waiting for my middleman to send a payment request.
>>
>>6392575
Just order off TFSource
>>
>>6392638
I ordered it in a bundle and got a discount with D.VA.
Or I would've.
>>
Genterbent Roadhog GK with cast off chest armor by Vanzo which pisses me off because there's still no word on tracer and very little on Meka. Hoping this is a pet project.
>>
>>6394874
Too skinny
>>
>>6394874
skinny genderbent roadhogs are the worst
>>
>>6394874
Looks like Oda drew Roadhog and someone made a figure of that, although I do really like that base with the health pack.
>>
> Overwatch Toys still aren't out

> Game is rapidly becoming stale already after barely a year

They waited too long...
>>
>>6395072
good thing I don't play it and am only in it for the character designs.
>>
>>6394874
>Genderbent.
Ugh.
>Skinny.
UGH.
>>6395072
What >>6395118 said.
I have only played this game long enough to establish the characters and playstyles I like.
>>
File: boris-dyatlov-overgirls.jpg (501KB, 1920x840px) Image search: [Google]
boris-dyatlov-overgirls.jpg
501KB, 1920x840px
>>6394874
>>
>>6395222

> Lady Genji has a worse ass than regular Genji

Why bother?
>>
>>6395118
Same. I pretty much exclusively follow Overwatch threads in the hopes that Mei gets something that's not the Nendo
>>
>>6395072
It's literally more popular than ever.
>>
>>6395222
>Bastion
>>
File: 20170628_192314.jpg (355KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
20170628_192314.jpg
355KB, 1632x918px
Luckily I've been 4/5 for OW figures with the blind boxes.
>>
>>6395222
Does turning into a woman automatically make your pants disappear?
>>
>>6395849
>Does turning into a woman automatically make your pants disappear?
That guy enjoys drawing pinups.
>>
File: ganymede.gif (1MB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
ganymede.gif
1MB, 500x208px
>>6395222
>Eyes immediately focused on Bastion.
>>
File: 17_gs_dva_pdp_gallery-01.jpg (57KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
17_gs_dva_pdp_gallery-01.jpg
57KB, 650x650px
http://gear.blizzard.com/ow-dva-statue?utm_source=social&utm_medium=community&utm_content=overwatch&utm_campaign=Dva_Statue_062817
>>
>>6397448
I gamble with the third party articulated versions.
>>
>>6397448

> $500

I'll wait for the Hot Toys
>>
>>6397448
FOUR

HUNDRED

AND

FIFTY

DOLLARS
>>
File: 1494543394637.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1494543394637.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>>6397448
FOUR
HUNDRED
AND
FIFTY
DOLLARS
US

$450 for my favorite Overwatch character!? Oof.
>>
>>6397448
>$450usd
>plus another $97usd to ship to Straya

Yeah nah get fucked cunts
>>
File: 1497004495543.jpg (41KB, 795x447px) Image search: [Google]
1497004495543.jpg
41KB, 795x447px
I hope Zarya and Orisa get love.

Big girls need love to.
>>
>>6397448
I'm really glad I don't like D.Va that much. D.Vafags get wrecked lmao
>>
>>6397733
I wants her now
>>
>>6397448
Why are American statues always so shit?
>>
>>6397810
why do you say that?
>>
>>6397448
>nonarticualted dva
>funko pop

What a rich market the west has to offer
>>
>>6397925
The level of quality is never there for the amount of money you usually have to pay for them.
The painting and sculpts are usually fairly weak too, but I blame the shitty poses Western statues usually have for that.
>>
>>6397937
Anon. It cant be slutty or mosgyny becauze girl gamer fans who play it will complain how demeandng a butt pose would look on their shelves
>>
>>6397949
She has an alright pose there, I was more talking about other western statues there. They usually lack a sort of dynamism to them, which makes them come across as dull.
>>
>>6397733

> Orisa

If we don't get the MEKA, ie the most popular MEME character, probably tripple so in Nippon, we will never get Orisa, (or Rein, or Hog, or Winston, or probably Zaraya)
>>
>>6397448
Hahaha holy shit, and non longtime collectors will totally pay for this overpriced paperweight.

I kinda respect Blizzard to a degree to be able to sell it as such an obviously terrible price.
>>
>>6398090
>>6397448

Aren't there a bunch of TF2 statues for like $1000 each?
>>
>>6398119
I don't know were you're looking, but the only TF2 statues I can think of are the gamingheads ones which are around 200-250 dollars each, which honestly is also kinda a bit overpriced.
>>
>>6397461
a chinese figure 10 times cheaper doesn't sound like a gamble anymore
>>
Inside sources tell me we're going to see the Mercy nendo on AX, so just a heads up.
>>
File: c80067b8gy1fh289ag3fwj20m8223ne7.jpg (441KB, 690x2300px) Image search: [Google]
c80067b8gy1fh289ag3fwj20m8223ne7.jpg
441KB, 690x2300px
>>6399186
The chinese one is 150. I wouldnt waste time with the garbage one currently floating around ebay.

Final Production photos of Bastion are up. Looks like he's going out soon. D.VA is looking like October now which is a shame but I have too much shit coming this month anyways.
>>
File: c80067b8gy1fh289e732cj20m81n9qgr.jpg (349KB, 690x1840px) Image search: [Google]
c80067b8gy1fh289e732cj20m81n9qgr.jpg
349KB, 690x1840px
>>
July 30th
>>
What's the verdict in the Funko D.Va? Local comic shop got about a dozen in, and it's the only place I've seen it, don't know if $30 is worth is for essentially a statue.
I do kind of like the newer mechs that funko has been doing between this and titanfsll though, it's the only time I even look at pops.
>>
>>6399632
Meka looks good but other than that same Funko nonsense. Mine is poorly balanced and can barely stand on it's own.
>>
>>6399622
>>6399623

Is this actually Bastion's default colors? I have used skins so long I don't remember.
>>
>>6399811
I know right? Personally I always think of his default colors as the dull orange he had in his intro video and origins skin.
>>
>>6395072
>make all these awesome characters
>make them customizeable in colors/poses etc

>make it a first-person shooter
not surprised
>>
I work at a local EB games, and i just want you guys to know that some of these figmas pop up in our system under specialty toys, and are available for pre order.

I ordered a few from there, so just a heads up if you guys ever feel strapped.
>>
>>6400110

Bro, I only play Dance Party eRP servers now for this reason.
>>
>>6400161
>100 bucks on EBG to preorder Tracer

Even with shipping it's cheaper ordering from Japan
>>
>>6400110
Would've been amazing as a third person shooter but
>we want the CoD audience
strikes again.
>>
>>6400589
>first person shooters didn't exist before CoD
>>
>>6399632
I've got both colors. Meka looks fine, but paint isn't great. Hana mini is completely unremarkable. Fine looking desk buddies, that's about it.
>>
File: bastion-screenshot-004.jpg (372KB, 2000x1146px) Image search: [Google]
bastion-screenshot-004.jpg
372KB, 2000x1146px
>>6399624
Something about him doesn't look right to me in robot mode. I think they made him too squad and his head too big/wide. His shoulderpads should also sit much tighter on his shoulders, there's a huge gap on the toy.

>>6400852
Sure they did, but there's no denying that the CoD console crowd has become a huge force in the FPS market and therefore an important segment to market to.
>>
File: IMG_20170702_120002010.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170702_120002010.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
>>6397448
It huge af if your in DTLA area there a Blizzard booth for AX in west hall
>>
>>6400589
>we want the tf2 audience ftfy
>>
File: DDwPr2yU0AARfGg.jpg (105KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DDwPr2yU0AARfGg.jpg
105KB, 576x1024px
>>6401783
>we want the tf2 audience
They got me. I enjoy both, TF2 has better characters, overwatch has better game play.
>>
>>6401846
And toys
>>
>>6401752
>AX
I could walk there, is it free to go in?
>>
>>6401013
>His shoulderpads should also sit much tighter on his shoulders
>there's a huge gap on the toy.

Welcome to transforming toys
>>
>>6401858
No you need a badge but they have a 1 day for $20-30 I think
>>
>>6401846
Have Max Factory ever made a figma "accessory" as big as a Meka before?
>>
>>6401888
Do they have a dealer room with toys or is it just an exhibition
>>
Where can i get news from anime expo?
>>
>>6402177
They've made 2 tanks, are planning at least 1 more, and are also planning a Japari Bus, so yes, yes they have.
>>
Y'all, GSC is having a GSC x Overwatch panel at AX tonight. They've promised to reveal new nendos and figma. The panel was scheduled to start half an hour ago, we should be seeing new shit very shortly.
>>
File: DDxrqg9UwAA1jXU.jpg (98KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DDxrqg9UwAA1jXU.jpg
98KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>6402263
>>6402263
Rebel.
>>
File: 1417743905046.png (67KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1417743905046.png
67KB, 540x720px
>>6402263
FUCKING YES A MERCY FIGM-
>Nendo
>>
>>6402263
Please mccree
>>
File: DDsCYfjVYAAVBZk.jpg (105KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DDsCYfjVYAAVBZk.jpg
105KB, 675x1200px
It must be the angle and the resolution but that face reminds me of the first statue.
>>
>>6402192
There's also that big penis monster in the wagon
>>
>>6402263
To say they were announcing new figures was pretty misleading.

They did announce new ones, but they weren't Overwatch.
>>
>>6402624
Hopefully that means GSC has something ready for us at wonfest, even if it's just an announcement. Mercy, Mei and the figmas were revealed there last time.
>>
>no widow nendo or figma
Why
>>
>>6402710
Got that chinese figure. It's all I will ever need. Gonna get the tracer too.
>>
>>6402263

Damn, they acted like there would be an actual reveal.
>>
No one snuck a photo of the Genji?
>>
File: DD0ys9tUAAAHtff.jpg orig.jpg (107KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DD0ys9tUAAAHtff.jpg orig.jpg
107KB, 576x1024px
>>
>>6402177
>>6402192
and also they are planning a to make a train, so they can handle the Meka
>>
>>6402980
Tempting
>>
File: 1323273988620.png (20KB, 381x400px) Image search: [Google]
1323273988620.png
20KB, 381x400px
>>6402980
>classic skin edition
>they're going to go to the trouble of releasing a Witch Mercy later on but only make it a Nendo

FUCK YOU
U
C
K

Y
O
U
>>
File: 1497224712242.jpg (2MB, 3522x8441px) Image search: [Google]
1497224712242.jpg
2MB, 3522x8441px
>>6402980
Best recolor is needed.
And her accessories really need to be shown.
>>
The naming convention for Nendoroids with articulated limbs is to call them "-whatever- Edition". Don't get your hopes up for recolors. I mean, it's possible, but for now Classic Skin Edition is just an easy catch-all term they can apply to the entire line.
>>
>>6401863
I understand that there are often limitations due to transformations, but the gappy shoulder pads doesn't appear to be one. I can't see any way that mounting them closer would interfere with any of the other modes. Hell, even if they did need them further out, a collapsing hinge would have taken care of both problems. The fact that it wasn't taken care of suggests to me that it's due to laziness, stinginess, or lack of attention to detail/ingenuity, not that it wasn't possible.
>>
Got my shipping notification from FigureStation for Coreplay Successor today.
>>
Looking to grab one but dunno the best site. Thinking ekiahobbies. Is Figurestation any good?
>>
>>6404183
This is the first thing I ever ordered from them, but they shipped it out so I guess they're fine.
>>
Does no one have pics of the fucking genji?
>>
>>6404981
That's honestly shocking to me.
>>
File: DD_kgBIVwAAz3qw.jpg (148KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
DD_kgBIVwAAz3qw.jpg
148KB, 1200x600px
They announced a collab with tokidoki just today. Hopefully it's not just these 4 characters.
>>
http://weibo.com/3042404323/Fb28rgWIp?type=repost

dunno if you guys can open this but heres a video review of bastion. It's in moonspeak.
>>
File: IMG_1404.jpg (332KB, 1242x1740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1404.jpg
332KB, 1242x1740px
>>6406054
Don't get too excited just yet
>>
File: DEBZVy6V0AEA1FT.jpg (570KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DEBZVy6V0AEA1FT.jpg
570KB, 2048x2048px
>>6406373
Seems fitting to end the thread with dissapointment. Oh well. Atleast I like Tracer and Reaper.
>>
Not sure what's going on but it looks like Fanzao's D.VA might have been cancelled:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.1f30a53fM5HHjl&id=540235795697&_u=72u36kv137c2

Anyone got a link to the Fanzao blog handy?
>>
>>6407167
Blog's not saying anything but my link seems to have gone down too. Same with tracer. I'm going to guess C&D due to the figma deal. Which is a shame because they seemed like better sculptors.
>>
>>6407597
They probably also lost a ton of preorders for Tracer too. I really hope they keep development going for MEKA though. I just can't see Max Factory doing that thing any justice.
>>
>>6406317
Video stops at 6:30 for me because of some error, but so far looks pretty neat.
>>
>>6330269
>>6334915
>>No females
>>Game is popular because of they huge lore so they release only 1 lore figure

The fact that they skipped half the core races on top of no females is what did them in, I think.

>no forsaken
>no trolls
>no gnomes (?)
>no draenei

Without those options, their attempt with all the interchangeable armours and stuff meant no one could fuck around and sort of make their character using the available sets, so no one really got into it.
>>
>>6334821
In theory, they're trying to "build up" to popular/main characters a few waves down.

In practice, they're fighting hard to guarantee poor sales by releasing random side/secondary characters as their flagship wave.
>>
>>6353853
>NECA has such razor thin profit margins due to the amount of paint and sculpt they put into every piece that they can't afford for a line to do lukewarm
Maybe they should try releasing main characters instead of gimmick/meme side characters and alien repaints.
>>
>>6334915
>>6407835

They had a few more Lore Characters than 1, but yeah, all of these nobodies really was lame as fuck.

So maybe they were going for the "generic" style of player heroes, except the armors were nowhere near compatible across the line, and they were missing half the races and no females, so yeah, nevermind on that one too.

They basic sets were decent, I think I picked up most of them for cheap when the line died. The Zeppelin and Arthas sets were neat.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.