[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

that one figure that satisfied you, no matter how short lived.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_20170513_181448.jpg (1MB, 1391x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170513_181448.jpg
1MB, 1391x1600px
This is the only figure I can say I actually felt content after getting. I think it lasted about a week until the need for new plastic came back.
>>
File: IMG_1483.jpg (371KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1483.jpg
371KB, 1200x1500px
Had this out for over two years straight.
>>
File: IMG_6814.jpg (2MB, 3024x3805px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6814.jpg
2MB, 3024x3805px
Most recently, building, completing, and playing with this kit made me feel like a kid again. It hit all the right spots for me. I felt like I never needed another toy again. That feeling lasted exactly two days.

Before that I can't even remember the last figure that left me wanting nothing. Probably SOC Voltron but before that I couldn't tell you a single one over years and years.
>>
>>6326493
If being content or satisfied with your purchase is so few and far between like that, I'd say you need a new hobby.
>>
>>6326493
Why not upgrade to the 2.0 version? Its better.
>>
>>6326516
What are the hands from
>>
>>6326536
I went through a break up right around when I first started collecting and it kind of spiralled out of control to try and fill the gaping hole inside myself, this was a few years ago so now I'm just coasting along with a release or two every month. I actually need to do a big purge but can't come up with the desire to actually sit down and list out what I want to get rid of.
>>
File: IMG_6851.jpg (61KB, 328x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6851.jpg
61KB, 328x509px
>>6326540
>>
Titans Return Weirdwolf. I was just so pleased with it I kept picking it up and turning it over in my hands over and over. It's one of the few quadrapedal figures I own where all four feet are balljointed--a curious number of them have swivel hinge feet. And the sculpt is just breathtaking to me, especially the head and tail. Plus, the lightpiped eyes, cheeks, and TEETH, the motherfucking clear red teeth, sealed the deal for me. Bot mode is cool too but the perfection of this just blew me away.

The high lasted almost a week.
>>
>>6326554
Oh, and I almost forgot, I even like his big dumb handcannon, and it's one of the few TR figures where the weapon looks good in altmode as opposed to just strangely tacked on the side.
>>
File: x5hb8.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
x5hb8.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
>>6326493
>>6326536
>tfw nothing fills the void anymore
Feels bad man.
>>
>>6326588
Yeah I've got that problem now too, I think my expectations have been pushed too high at this point.
>>
>>6326493
MP Cheetor made me feel like a kid again
I feel like I could sell all of my other shit and just keep Cheetor and I would be fine
>>
>>6326554
I love Weirdwolf too. It's too bad so many had the cockpit hinge issue. Mine has been fine for tons of transformations with no issues, but I know lots of people have had theirs break fresh out of the package.
>>
File: samus-front-full[1].jpg (114KB, 407x589px) Image search: [Google]
samus-front-full[1].jpg
114KB, 407x589px
I was satisfied for months once I got this around last year to the point I almost stopped collecting. I don't even remember what got me back in at this point.
The happiness I felt having what is currently the only good figure of the Super Metroid varia suit despite the figure being shit was overwhelming and I will never feel this way again about a non-toku figure.
>>
>>6326588
>>6326596
In my case I wouldn't say it fills a void, but I think I'm over it. Buying figures these days feels like when the Simpsons became stale and I found I was watching only out of loyalty despite the face episodes were generically churned our week after week and I wasn't actually enjoying them anymore.

I need to get back into gaming. You collecting as a hobby was so ideal for my adult life as it didn't require time investment. Just buy shit and wait for it to turn up on my door.
>>
>>6326682
>I need to get back into gaming.

I feel the exact opposite, I hope I never get back to playing video games as often as I was, especially not newer games which are a major time sink. Games are fun but I always get the feeling I've wasted time I could be more productive. Plus games get cheap. There's so many figures I feel like I miss out on because I didn't get them when they where cheaper and now cost many times the original asking price.
>>
>>6326644

>>mfw I passed on this at Gamestop for months because I thought it looked like shit
>>now I realize it's like a perfect Samus based on some of the Nintendo Power art

fuck my younger self
>>
D-Arts Ville
He has been out for years. I'm just happy with him so much. I can't believe how expensive he's gotten tho. I guess the really like him is the bourbon he came with.
>>
>>6326618
Yeah, I was so scared of that. Mine seems fine though. I still handle that thing ULTRA CAREFULLY just in case.
>>
>>6326644
Whats shitty about it?
>>
File: MGSV-Skull-Face-Play-Arts-Kai-1.jpg (37KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
MGSV-Skull-Face-Play-Arts-Kai-1.jpg
37KB, 960x960px
play arts kai skull face
every time someone asks who it is i give them the speech he gave in the game.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.