[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Figma Guts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1685.jpg (106KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1685.jpg
106KB, 960x1200px
Is he worth the $200 plus?
Anyone have him and how much did you pay for him?
>>
It's a real fucker to get him posed in my opinion and then apparently his wrist joints snap if you leave the sword held in his hands for long periods of time. That could be complete hearsay but I have seen two or three people say it.
>>
>>6322629
I bought him for the original price and was fairly happy. I wouldn't be too happy at $200+. I guess if you were a mega fan and just HAD to have it you could justify it but it really isn't worth $200 and IMO no figma is.
>>
His shoulders are odd, his cape is a solid piece of plastic so it won't look good in most poses, and as you would suspect, he can't hold his sword one handed very well.
So he's pretty much always slouched forwards dealing with the weight of his cape and sword. Might as well be a statue.
>>
>>6322629
I paid $100 and I'm okay with it. It's posable but it has a hard time holding the pose. The craftsmanship on it is great but I'm not sure how to feel if I had to pay $200 for it.
>>
>>6322629
There is a 1/6 scale in the works, save the $200 for that glorious beauty.

Did anyone pickup the exclusive skull knight from ThreeZero?
>>
>>6322629

No, and if you pay that you are legitimately autistic.
>>
>>6322703
i did

it's great but I had a QC issue with mine so I'm awaiting a part

I have the RAH guts to compliment it. I don't really like the face on the threezero release.
>>
no figma is worth 200US
>>
File: db9.jpg (52KB, 514x768px) Image search: [Google]
db9.jpg
52KB, 514x768px
>>6322629
>Mfw
>I want Berserk figures but they all cost a fucking arm and an eye to acquire
>>
>>6325445
The Berserk figmas started out very affordable, actually. I got Guts for retail, which was like $35. Berserker Armor figma was $60 on pre-order. I skipped Casca and Band of The Hawk Guts so am not sure if they went up in price. The God Hand prices though, are just fucked up from the get go. I think they look nice but are ovepriced for what they are. Also, I barely played with my Guts figma but the joints are already getting loose in the right hip and ankles. It's definitely not $200 level quality, unless you really love Berserk and $200 is nothing to you. If that's the case, fire away.
>>
>>6325717
Why not do rereleases, especially since they go for so much on the after-market?
>>
>>6326259
I'm not GSC so I don't know. I've pretty much quit figma though after Solid Snake, Guyver and Saitama back to back.
>>
>>6326259

Because they're absolutely fucking retarded. Thats why they're re-releasing Ryuko and The Major now, years after anyone wanted them, rather than re-running them when the properties were hot.
>>
>>6326259
Because the waifu figures outsell other figma 10 to 1 and they know where to put their time and energy.
>>
>>6326403
Such a shame. Their Robocop is the best. On the other hand they have to compete with Figuarts and sort of with Revoltech, so I get why they would specialize in waifus.
>>
>>6326259
Because they're stupid as fuck.
Berserk is getting the biggest amount of promotion right now with the anime and since the game was released recently, so now's the perfect time for them to re-release the figmas.
I wonder, do they even know that the Berserk figmas are literally one of their most sought-for figmas in the after-market? If they were smart they would re-release them since I guarantee you tons of people would pre-order them.
Plus even though the God Hand figmas are made by Freeing, Max Factory is still releasing the Femto polystone statue, so it's not as if Max Factory lost the license.
They can totally re-release them now. Not sure why they aren't doing it, maybe if lots of people contact GSC and ask for Berserk re-releases they might listen?
>>
File: figma robocop.png (3MB, 988x939px) Image search: [Google]
figma robocop.png
3MB, 988x939px
>>6328475
>Their Robocop is the best.
>>
>>6329631
I don't ever feel the need to use the battle damaged helmet, so its turd-like appearance doesn't bother me. I'd be way angrier if that were the only head he came with.
>>
>>6322629
No. And I got them all day one original price.

If you haven't noticed, they are making popular character again and again as different versions, updated, etc.

Just wait for another new Guts figma which will likely be better engineered.
>>
>>6325717
I actually think Femto with the egg stand is worth the price of admission. The other God Hands are a bit ridiculous in price though.
>>
>just get into berserk last night
>love it
>want a guts figure
>they're all expensive
Kill me
>>
>>6329689
Same anon
atleast I have casca
>>
>>6329631
Just never use that helmet. Otherwise it has more articulation then you actually need and the detail on the armor and gun is awesome. The paint also looks really nice, with a realistic specular.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.