[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Barring the Sentinel figures, what's the best line to get an Iron Man figure from? Figuarts? Revoltech? Figma? Something else? I've got the one pictured, but I want a nice traditional style fig, too.
>>
>>6320762
Either Sentinel or Hot Toys.

Everything else is underwhelming in one way or another.
>>
Between Figuarts, Revoltech, and Figma, I think for Iron Man you'll generally find the Figuarts the most satisfactory
>>
>>6320786
Ditto. Figuarts. They have the most suits so far to boot
>>
I love my Figuarts Mark III.
>>
File: 1shadesGEAR.jpg (263KB, 1200x684px) Image search: [Google]
1shadesGEAR.jpg
263KB, 1200x684px
>>6320762
anyone here have any of theses comic cave iron mans ? i been seeing them in my local Barnes and noble and been thinking about getting one but I'm kinda apprehensive about them
>>
>>6320786
Apart from the original Mk VI and War Machine Mk I, pretty much every Iron Man SHF is the same figure reskinned at this point. It gets seriously boring collecting them because there are absolutely no new features, articulation or even effect parts at this point. The only new one worth getting IMO is the Mk III, I recently sold off everything from Mk 42 onwards and didn't regret it for a second.

>>6321364
Supposedly the Omni Class releases that come in the white iPhone-style boxes are seriously good, literally miniature Hot Toys but with more metal and moving parts. Everything before that is janky as fuck though.
>>
>>6320762
I'd say SHF are the best. Some STN and HT ones do look nice but they pose like shit.
>>
>>6321658
Most of the new Hot Toys ones pose really well. They've out a lot of moon magic into making plates and folds in the armour for better range of motion.
>>
What's the best Iron man for my Marvel vs Capcom collection.
Reckon Yamguchi will make a americo- I mean Amazing Yamguchi?
>>
>>6321516
>pretty much every Iron Man SHF is the same figure reskinned at this point

this

I got myself only the Mk III, can't go wrong with a classic

OP should also try to get one of the Hulkbusters out there, I got Sentinel and it is quite a behemot
>>
>>6321707
They don't compare to SHF. They don't even compare to figma.
>>
>>6321364
I have the Silver Centurion. It's really good, probably the best Iron Man I own. I need to get one of their Red/Gold releases.
>>
I really like the revoltech mk 7. Only cost me 35 bucks, great articulation, and I like how it has hinged back flaps, rather than swappable ones like the figuarts and figma. I also want to get the mk 1 and mk 5
>>
>>6321516
This.
I love Iron Man but even I've grown tired of the Figuarts.
I just want something like the original Mark VI in regards to effect parts and articulation. Feels like I'm going to pass on the Homecoming suit whenever he gets announced.
>>
I have the comic cave mark 43
It's all die cast, the arc reactor and the eyes lights up.
The details are amazing.

I bought one of each of these compagnies (figma, figuarts, revoltech, comiccave) and a gotta say the comicave is the best...it's literally a small Hot Toys
>>
best 1/12 iron man figures? I am thinking of getting mafex mark 45 because it looks more movie accurate than figuarts.
>>
>>6332958
Don't get Mafex over figuarts
>>
>>6332958
Shf
>>
>>6320762
People are going to disagree with this but the Iron Man 2 line was the height of the Marvel Universe 3.5 line. They aren't as fancy as bigger/newer figures but they had all the armor at an affordable price.
>>
>>6333042
>>6333046
Are figuarts worth their price? I am in Canada and prices area in CAD. Cheapest I can find for Mafex mark 45 is $68 on amazon.ca, whereas figuarts are $80 for mark 46 and $110 for mark 45.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.