[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 64

File: BST000.jpg (550KB, 3174x1587px) Image search: [Google]
BST000.jpg
550KB, 3174x1587px
Buy!
Sell!
Trade!
Read the rules, ignore the trolls.

Remember! No e-mail (or prices, for that matter) means less commerce so be sure to include one with your WTS/WTB posts, please! You can also click the ▶ and hide irrelevant posts!

Previous thread: >>6279180
>>
>last one lasted three weeks
is this the death of the BST?
>>
>>6313098
With people asking for prices $5 under retail for used figures with no boxes and a missing hand for the past couple months Id say yes.
>>
>>6313180
People also rarely lower there prices when no one buys a figure for months on end. Also a lot of scalper shits have been showing up.
>>
[email protected]

WTB/trade for

SSB Goku Figuarts
(I can't believe I never bought the damn thing and now I want it and it's MIA)

WTS

Han Solo Figuarts - $35
Luke Figuarts - $35
Droid with C3P0 head Figuarts - $25
Son Gohan Figuarts (original) - $20

Korra Nendoroid - $30
Snow Miku Nendo - $35
>>
>>6313196
I apologize I may have posted this a tiny bit prematurely, I got too excited. I am still deciding if I want to sell the Han/Luke, but most likely down...
>>
WTB everything in the series 3 portal mystery pack that isn't a turret.
>>
>>6311058
I emailed you about Raiden yesterday my guy
>>
>>6313098

The BST died when /toy/ died, ie when people stopped posting OC/outside of generals
>>
Prices include shipping

>http://imgur.com/a/8jdEk

$70 - Kai Arts Venom (Includes All Accessories)

$65 - Figma Saber Alter (Includes All Accessories)

$65 - Figuarts Age of Ultron Iron Man Mark 45 (Inluces all Accessories)
>>
>>6313309
Forgot email. Derp
>>
>>6313098
I tried to talk about this issue with the wtb threads and got my message deleted for "off topic" and a warning. Wtb threads are dying because I think people are getting annoyed.
>>
>>6313313
I've been listing my shit on /toy/ for at least a year and a half now and I haven't sold anything here in 2017. I price things at Mandarake or below prices and do free priority shipping, but no one ever buys. I don't know if it's just that I don't have any way of narrowing down on potential buyers or if /toy/ is just too entitled to pay anything beyond the price that they arbitrarily made up for an item.
>>
>>6313313
Could you comprehensively explain how people are getting annoyed?
>>
>>6313322
I will say, I think people just aren't buying stuff right now. I work retail and it's been dead for 2 months now. I think that transfers over to stuff here too.

>>6313324
Look at some of the post in the last wtb thread. People stopped posting picks of stuff they want to sell, descriptions are becoming half-assed and confusing, some people don't post prices, Canadians, sellers don't respond. It's been fucked looking at stuff.

Every seller I've bought from has been upfront about everything 100% in one post. I don't have to ask questions.
>>
>>6313313
I routinely got fucked trying to start threads that weren't a general -- either no one replied or people posted it belonged in a general.
But post anything in a general that isn't explicitly related to the topic, and it gets deleted. So welcome to the new autistic 4chan.

>>6313322
I'm sure there are people successfully selling stuff, but I've never had a good transaction here. Sellers routinely fuck me over in minor ways not worth pursuing. Buyers never follow through or stop replying.
>>
>>6313196

Emailed.
>>
>>6313196
Korra on hold

Also gonna just say sorry again but, mostly listed Luke and Han to try and trade for a Goku - otherwise may plan to hold on to them for a few more days - got emails for them otherwise so if i decide to sell then they are on hold currently
>>
WANT TO BUY

S.H. Figuarts - Juukou B-Fighter - Blue Beet
D-Arts Black Wargreymon

[email protected]
>>
>>6313180
I've noticed a lot of people wanting retail prices for their used shit when you can get it MISB for way below retail on Mandarake.
>>
>>6313098
It happens sometimes. Our BST threads are more of a flea market than anything - people list what they want to sell and it just might not coincide with what people want to buy at that moment. As much as some of us hate to say it, eBay is a great alternative outlet through which you could sell your unsold figures.

>>6313322
Price doesn't necessarily have anything to do it. The people who know and understand how this works will make offers accordingly if a price is too high (and again, if it truly is a figure/toy that they are looking to buy).

>>6313331
>Canadians
Hey now, be nice. Some of our best sellers in the past years have been nice enough to ship out from Canadaland. I will admit that I wish people posted prices and e-mails more consistently, though ...

But please don't worry about it too much, everyone - I will always be here.
>>
>>6313633
>BST !!DUeqHaNoPiU
Stop this. You're not some BST thread authority.
>>
>>6313196
>>6313243
ANH Luke?
>>
File: C-hyuDMUMAAu6kY.jpg large.jpg (44KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
C-hyuDMUMAAu6kY.jpg large.jpg
44KB, 960x541px
WTS
Zyuoh Cube Gorilla (No box) - $15
Figuarts Kamen Rider Zangetsu - $35
Figuarts Kamen Rider Knuckle - $40
Figuarts Bruce Lee - $27
Figuarts Kamen Rider Specter - $25

All but the cube are complete. Free Shipping. US Only.
>>
>>6313718
Yep - All SW figures are on hold actually
>>
>>6279287
Still waiting for an answer about Zero.
>>
WTB
Figuarts Kamen Rider Chaser
Figuarts Ride Macher
Figaurts Ride Chaser
SS figuarts W
DX Drive Driver
Revoltech Jehuty
Dangerous Zombie Gashat
>>
>>6313322
I haven't had any trouble at all selling things recently (Except for a Figuarts Kabuto that I have been trying to uload for months.) but I have noticed that there have been less sellers around.

Anyway.
WTB:
>Heartcatch Precure stuff
>Renge Nendo
>Mashiro Nendo
>Galko Nendo
>YuruYuri Nendos
>Revoltech Yotsuba
>Figma Cobra
>Figma Ninja Slayer
>>
>>6313313
I've bought several things in the BST.
>>
>>6313313
It varies. I posted a couple items in the thread before last in response to someone else's request, and got raked over the coals by several others for not posting prices when I hadn't originally planned to sell them fully. In the end though after a little tweaking, I ended up selling five of the figures in a couple days. So yes, some people will get frustrated and uptight about things like that, but others will just buy if they see something they're interested in.
>>
Shipping included in price, US preferred.

To sell:

Revoltech Echidna NIB-50$
Monster Hunter/Dragon Quest items gallery lot of 4-30$

Want to buy:

Gutto Kuru Leina or Nanael
Fullpuni Queen's blade figures
Tamashii 10th Zaku (Would trade my Desert Zaku or make offers for)
More Monster hunter hunting weapons
>>
File: Figma-Gurlukovich-Soldier-4.jpg (92KB, 530x851px) Image search: [Google]
Figma-Gurlukovich-Soldier-4.jpg
92KB, 530x851px
Got this guy for sale/trade if anyone's interested, still in box, would prefer a trade
>>
File: Ultra Res Lightning 7.jpg (3MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra Res Lightning 7.jpg
3MB, 5000x5000px
[email protected]

WTB
Final Fantasy XIII: Play Arts Odin
Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII Play Arts Kai Lightning
>>
Alright anons, I am selling some McFarlane halo figs, such as a VISR outlined brute captain and some halo reach elites. I am also selling some hasbro Star Wars clones from the clone wars animation. Contact me if you are interested, and I will show pics if them through email. Cannot share them right now.
>>
WTB:
D-Arts Thanatos
D-Arts Izanagi super special white version
Figma Yu Narukami (w/ special jacket piece; or just the jacket piece alone)
Figma Chie Satonaka
WTS: (price includes shipping within US)
Figures
-Ka Signature Guncannon Detector $40
-Revomini Zapp & Klaus $25
-Riobot Tsugumori [Animation Colors] $65

Games:
PS4
-For Honor $24
>>
File: 1492508757225.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
1492508757225.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
WTS

Selling following items:
Bufallo Bell Figma: 25 €
Good Smile Gurren Lagann: Yoko and Nia "PSG Version": Unboxed figures only but in perfect condition 35 €

Prices do not include shipping.
Prices can be negotiated.
Can also be sold as a set.
>>
>>6313196
Which snow miku are we taking about?
>>
Was
SAS koichi, not sure how much he goes for so just shoot me a offer
>>
>>6315067
Fuck it I'll put up SAS Josuke as well, I'll do a decent deal to whoever wants to pick up the both of em
>>
File: $_1.jpg (38KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
38KB, 400x285px
@Winterg61@gmail

WTB
Figma saber alter
Figma gurlukovich soldier
Figma Lucina
Figma Kat 2.0
Any of the berserk figma other then femto
And god willing pic related
>>
File: datong.jpg (40KB, 415x479px) Image search: [Google]
datong.jpg
40KB, 415x479px
WTB: Datong Frieza with accessories
>>
Helping a friend get rid of their gunpla backlog. Prices are w/o shipping, but it's open to haggling. All of them are new in box.

HG Transient Gundam $18
HG Exia Dark Matter $18
HG Amazing Red Warrior $18

MG Shin Musha Gundam $55
MG MS-06J Zaku II $35
MG Sinanju (Animation ver.) $75

PG Astray Red Frame $200
PG Unicorn Gundam $220

MEGA Zaku II (green) $120
>>
>>6315410
>MEGA Zaku II (green) $120
KEK
>>
File: sell.png (1MB, 1400x736px) Image search: [Google]
sell.png
1MB, 1400x736px
WTS

Nendoroid Colossal Titan - $35
Revoltech Danboard - $25
Both for - $50 OR Trade for Umaru Nendoroid
>>
>>6315302

Is that the koto model kit?
>>
>>6315508
Yeah
>>
>>6313633
Fuck off
>>
Does anybody have any unbuilt FAG or Megami Device kits that they don't want?
I haven't built a kit in like a year and a half and I am kind of feeling that itch.
>>
File: 1493624992876.png (1MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1493624992876.png
1MB, 750x750px
Kuroo nendoroid with GSC strap
$45 + Shipping from Australia
>>
Any long time sellers have any tips on the best way to ship things? Like how to keep costs down and the best services to use, especially on import items that have their boxes.
>>
>>6315565
Flat rate priority is usually what I aim for, its cheap, comes with insurance and has tracking for like 15 bucks on most things
>>
>>6315410
Dude, maybe it's your friend who set these prices so I won't be too harsh on you but....you ARE aware that all of these are available for the same price or cheaper on Amazon, with free shipping, right? There is no reason for anyone to buy any of these, especially when Amazon will ship faster, is sending guaranteed unused products, AND has good customer service if anything fucks up along the way.

Honestly, selling Gunpla (even unbuilt) is very, very difficult unless the kit in question is rare or you're selling at a big discount. It's typically a losing prospect for you too, since the boxes tend to be large and unwieldy and therefore pricey to ship.
>>
Kamen Rider W Cyclone Joker "Renewal" 50 shipped complete in box

Revoltech Raiden, complete but loose $30.00

Beige Impact effect $17 In Box
>>
>>6315648
Email me please
>>
>>6315648
whoops forgot my email

[email protected]
>>
File: IMG_3930.gif (1MB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3930.gif
1MB, 249x249px
Variable Action Heroes:
Luffy $60
Zorro (Little Cape Piece Joint is missing) -$60
Nami -$60
Usopp - $60
Sanji - $60
Nico Robin - $60
Chopper - $60
>>
>>6315970
>when the scale autism hits
>>
>>6315302
>Winterg61@gmail
emailed you I have two lucinas loose and boxed
>>
>>6315410
Try the gunpla garage sale group on facebook with a 15% discount. You'll probably sell it somewhat quickly. Also, MG Sinanju for $75 lol, that's just nuts.
>>
File: IMG_20170506_143843806.jpg (561KB, 972x1296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170506_143843806.jpg
561KB, 972x1296px
Prices are shipped, con US only. Open to negotiation.

WTS-

SAS Jonathan Joestar (missing stand extender piece)- $85
SAS Josuke Higashikata 1st and Crazy Diamond 1st- $80

Not looking to break up Josuke and CD. Here's more pics. http://imgur.com/a/mlkS7
>>
>>6315586
>All that text
>Not e-mailing the guy with an offer

Step it up, son
>>
Masterpiece G2 Bumblebee (Complete with Box): $35
Botcon Cindersaur: $30 (Complete)
MP Prowl: $45 (Complete)
Generations Drift: $35 (Complete)
Generations Warpath: $15 (Missing Missile)
Beast Wars Tripredicus: $40 (Missing Missile)
Energon Shockblast: $20 (Complete)
BBTS Prinacon (G1 Seacons): $25 (Complete as far as I know)
DOTM Thundercracker: $3
Generations Kup with Cigar Smoking Head:$25 (Complete)
Beast Wars Neo Stampy: $10 (complete)
Beast Wars Neo Corada: $20 (Complete)
Reveal the Shield Terradrive: $10 (Complete)
Combiner Wars Motormaster: $10 (Complete)
Generations Armada Starscream: $7 (Complete)
2 Reveal the Shield Wreck-Gar:$30 (Both are complete, one has a broken handlebar. Great for riding would like to sell as a set )
Fall of Cybertron Air Raid: $15 (Complete)
RID Landfill: $25 (Complete)
Generations JetFire $35 (Complete)
Generations Scourge $10 (Complete)
Generations Storm Shadow: $15 (Complete)
Generations Springer: $25

Email: [email protected]
>>
>>6316169
>Crazy Diamond
YES
>Don't want to break them up
FUGGGGGG!
>>
File: PLNX10007.jpg (35KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
PLNX10007.jpg
35KB, 752x564px
WTB
Planet X Vulcun/Grimlock
>>
>>6316553
Sorry guy. You could always get both and then just sell Josuke as soon as he arrives.
>>
>>6314227
How much are you looking to sell him for?
>>
File: image.jpg (889KB, 1479x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
889KB, 1479x2592px
Sonic Toys+Misc.
Shipping not included in prices. All figures are in their boxes, but a few have shelfware/aging from cheap packaging. Close ups are available upon request. I'm open to offers on most items.

Classic Sonic 5in- $45
Jet the Hawk- $35
Metal Sonic+Eggman- $100
Super 3 pack- $85
Super 2 pack- $120
Vector+Espio Comic Pack- $50
Giant Metal Sonic Super Poser- $90
Sonic Colors Figure+Wisps- $80
Metal Sonic JUVI ComicCon Figure- $30
Classic Sonic/Amy Comic Pack- $30
Silver Plush- $200(I know it's a lot, but I've seen it sell for this much and it had a limited run. I'm open to offers though.)
10th Anniversary Soap Shoes Sonic Plush- I'm not sure what to price this, but I'm open to offers. If anyone can appraise it or has seen one of these sell recently, let me know.
Werehog Plush-$20
Classic Sonic Mini Figure 6 pack- $30
Ciel Plush- $10
Bleach Lot- $35
>>
>>6316260
I don't want any of them. I just wanted to let him (or more likely, his friend) know that some of the prices he set were a bit outlandish, even allowing for making an offer. Example, he is selling the Mega Zaku II for $120 + shipping. It sells on Amazon for $83.99 with free shipping. To even compete with Amazon's base price he needs to slash $36 off his current price, and that's not even including shipping, which USPS estimates will cost $65 based on the dimensions and weight of the Mega box.

tl;dr: I don't think haggling is gonna work out too well unless he's prepared for drastic price cuts.
>>
>>6316895
Sonic 5in is worth 45? I've had one in a box unopened and never knew it was worth so much.
>>
File: 1389486444501.png (161KB, 350x227px) Image search: [Google]
1389486444501.png
161KB, 350x227px
>>6317013
>I don't want any of them.
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>6317013
>>6317140
Third party here. It's a pretty valid opinion though. I have the Mega Zaku myself and can tell you it's kind of a shitty kit and paying $120 for it is laughable.
>>
>>6317239
But neither of you want any of their stuff, so none of what you say even matters
>>
File: Nodding-dot-gif.gif (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nodding-dot-gif.gif
2MB, 854x480px
>>6317341
Word.
>>
>>6317341
It was a friendly suggestion, and a good one at that. I for one always appreciate when prices are corrected here, otherwise either a seller will miss out on some actual sales, or a buyer will be well, ripped off perhaps needlessly.
>>
>>6317140
>>6317341
>>6317358
Whats it matter if he wants any of them or not? Doesn't change the fact the Zaku is pretty overpriced
>>
>>6317358
>>6317341
>>6317140
>not allowed to question anybody's retarded prices unless you want to buy them
Fuck off. We're not going to let anybody clueless get scalped
>>
>>6317400
You aren't the price police you loud autistic bastard. At the very best in these threads you guys are letting the seller know their prices are bogus, at the worst you're whining because someone dared to post a price you don't like and you just can't handle that. Also, if anyone pays $180 shipped for something worth $80 they deserve to lose the $100.
>>
>oh boy new BST posts, maybe it's something really cool
>it was dual-sided autism
clearly anyone who doesn't do any research before buying something doesn't care about the price
>>
>>6317432
>t. Scammer
>>
>>6317131
There aren't any in box Classic Sonics currently on sale to gauge the price, but I sold 2 3inch figures in box for $50 last week so I used those as a guide as to what to price Classic Sonic since he's bigger, but a bit more common. My Classic Sonic is from the initial release before Jazwares changed the figure's color to a lighter blue, just so anyone interested knows which release it is.

The Jazwares figures have really gone up in value lately since they're out of production and Tomy's are either Boom branded or have minimal articulation.
>>
WTB:
SAS Jonathan Joestar
SAS White Snake
SAS Stone Free
SAS Soft And Wet

These are the last figures I need to finally complete my SAS collection, please message me if you're looking to sell!
>>
WTB:
Maketoys Downbeat
Marvel legends movie 2 star-lord and yondu
Marvel legends spider-man 2099's cape (the blue one from a couple years ago)
>>
File: sell list2.jpg (2MB, 1600x3000px) Image search: [Google]
sell list2.jpg
2MB, 1600x3000px
Selling the following. I ship from the US and can only ship to the US for now. Will accept paypal.

Everything in great condition and comes with all accessories and boxes unless otherwise specified. Prices include shipping.

Picco Neemo Joint reinforced M body, white skin - $18 - This was removed from a brand new assault lily figure. Comes with 1 additional neck joint and 5 types of hands shown in picture.

Chogokin Hoihoi-san and weapon pack - $60 - This is the version of hoihoi-san that comes with the 3 additional faces. Also comes with her weapon upgrade kit that's sold separately, which includes sniper rifle, needle gun, drill arm and spiked ball & chain.

Nendoroid Tachibana Hibiki - $25 shipped - Hibiki's box is a bit worn on some of the edges, you can see it at the top edge of the box in the picture

Nendoroid Remilia Scarlet - $35 shipped
Fumo Remilia Scarlet - $35 shipped - Still has original tag attached.

Thanks for reading. Please email me if you're interested in any items, want more pictures, got questions or whatever.
>>
>>6317826

Picco Neemo body sold.
>>
File: bst.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bst.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
Got a few things for sale. Items are as-is, in that stuff without the box in the picture does not have the box. Shipping for stuff without boxes is $5, shipping for stuff with boxes is $10, and shipping is free if you buy more than one item.

-Figma Lucina - $40
-S.H. Figuarts Mega Blaziken - $20
-Nendoroid Luigi - $25
-NECA Player Select Dante - $15
-Revoltech Rathalos (blue ver., Revoltech stand swapped for a Figma stand) - $30
-Marvel Legends Spider-Man ("Pizza Spidey," has had hip joints modified for increased range) - $10

Please feel free to email with any questions/offers! Thank you for your interest!
>>
http://imgur.com/a/Rt9PO
Mostly TFs.
Email is [email protected]
>>
>>6317898
emailed
>>
>>6317898
e-mailed about Lucina unless that sold...
>>
>>6317954
i have a lucina new in box and loose if his is sold
>>
>>6317957
Emailed
>>
>>6317957
D'oh and we live close by too if you were pricing about the same.
>>
File: pTRU1-25025233_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg (136KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pTRU1-25025233_alternate1_enh-z6.jpg
136KB, 1000x1000px
[email protected]
B>> Marvel Legends Groot Evolution Pack for a reasonable price.
>>
File: 1494184289122.jpg (446KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494184289122.jpg
446KB, 1280x720px
Prices do not include include shipping but everything is negotiable.

Figma-
Yu Narukami 50
Sword Art Online 2 Asuna Alo ver 40
Canaan 35
Sanya 50
Eila 35
Solid Snake 70

Kotobukiya WISM Solider/Sniper set 55

WTB Soul of Chogokin Voltron
>>
>>6317898
Everything except Luigi is either sold or has had multiple people express interest. If anyone wants Luigi at this point, I'll do a flat $25 shipped.
>>
File: IMG_3774.jpg (579KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3774.jpg
579KB, 1920x1440px
New BST List 2017-05
[email protected]
All items priced as marked, shipping included (to lower 48 US only).
Subtract $1 per item when ordering two or more pieces. Applies to everything listed. (i.e. ordering two figures, subtract $2 from total)
Figures are complete-photo may be missing pieces, but they are accounted for.

Randos:
Four Horsemen Gothitropolis Dark Mist Decimus Hrabban Raven w/ Battle Pack, no box $35 (same price I got it for here)
McFarlane Halo Master Chief (cloaked) 5

Star Wars Black Series:
C-3PO Walgreens Exclusive 10
FO Tie pilot 8
K-2SO 10

Marvel Legends:
Blizzard (free with any purchase-no $1 discount applied)
Wasp 5
Jean Grey 9
Vision 5
Old Wolverine 18
Spider-man 2099 v2 18
Angela 16
Silk 7
Electro 7
Speed Demon 7
Nick Fury/Shield/Dirk Anger 7
Civil War 3-pack Iron Man 7
Civil War 3-pack Spider-Man 8
Civil War 3-pack Captain America 6
Civil War Captain America 6
Red Guardian 5
Falcon 12
Sunfire 15
Ultimate Spider-Man (Miles) 8
Juggernaut 45
Cap Wolf 6
Havok 5
Spider-Gwen 10
Titania 5
Spider-Woman 5
Mordo 5
Iceman 8
Taskmaster 12
Nico Minoru 8
Scourge 12
Deadpool 20
Punisher 15
Odin 20 (both heads, both capes, staff, axe--only Odin arms)

BAF parts $5 each
Odin: Thor head/cape/axe set
Sandman: torso
Dormammu: shoulder pads, 2X hips, 1X torso
Absorbing man: torso, metal/human arm set, 2X ball/heads set
Ultron: 3X torso (1 free with any purchase, no $1 discount)
Space Venom: right leg
Rhino: Torso
>>
>>6318241
>[email protected]
deadpool
civ cap
civ iron man
falcon
gwen
old logan

star wars black trooper

emailed
>>
>>6318241
emailed
>>
File: IMG_3724.jpg (167KB, 806x813px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3724.jpg
167KB, 806x813px
WTB
SAS Yoshikage Kira, second colorway.

Had my eyes on him for a while. It is time.
>>
[email protected]

Selling: All prices include shipping. Feel free to shoot me an offer as well

3rd Party Transformers:
Maketoys Despotron $110

Lego Batman Minifigs: $5 or all 3 for $10
Eraser
King Tut
Lobster Lovin' Batman

Misc:
Chogokin Rathalos Hunter $60
>>
>>6318280

If I could make a suggestion, try Yahoo Auctions Japan if you haven't already.
>>
>>6318290
Well, I'm not the biggest fan of YAJ but if you think it's worth looking into I'll give em a second look. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>6318241
FYI: will respond ASAP in the morning in order received. Just checked my email before bed and saw about a dozen.
>>
>>6318299

I have seen loose Kira 2nd's go for about 5k there with all accessories.

Even if you don't like it I would still suggest to keep an eye open, one will probably pop up there faster then the West. Last one around here was asking 150.
>>
>>6318304
$150!? Yeesh! Thanks for the heads up, I'll definitely keep an eye out!
>>
>>6318241
>>6318303
>tfw you just want the spider man figures you missed but someone is probably buying the lot of them.

Please still have them.
>>
>>6317400
If you're going to say something negative it's best to just keep your fucking mouth shut, kid.
>>
>>6318565
>t. Scalper
>>
>>6318565
It's better to have a safer place than to let people scalp newbies. If you don't like this, you can scalp other people in other places.
>>
>>6318700
>safe place

Get fucked, caveat emptor.
>>
>>6318565
You're a little late to that party, boyo
>>
>>6318706
Sorry you can't trick people with your shitty prices fucko
>>
>>6317432
This is such a stupid post. It seems like you are projecting some kind of insecurity with all the nicknames and shit you're throwing out.

>at the worst you're whining because someone dared to post a price you don't like and you just can't handle that

What the hell are you saying? Do you think when you type? We "can't handle that"? It's called being helpful and not wanting this place to be a haven for scalperscum.

Think, kid. Just use your brain.
>>
>>6317432
Haggling is a viable strategy in convincing sellers to lower their prices.
>>
>>6318241
Items have been claimed notified, and pricing has been communicated.
So far, C-3PO has been paid out. Here's what I have left in addition to all BAF part:
Speed Demon 7
Civil War 3-pack Iron Man (no Stark head) 5
Civil War 3-pack Spider-Man 8
Civil War 3-pack Captain America 6
Sunfire 15
Juggernaut 45
Iceman 8
Taskmaster 12
Nico Minoru 8
Odin 20

I've adjusted the Iron Man to reflect my desire to keep the Start head. And if anyone wants to buy the whole Civil-War 3-Pack, I'll do them all for $16.
>>
>>6314697
Emailed you about the guncannon if you still have it
>>
>>6316169
Josuke and Crazy Diamond sold.
>>
>>6318860
>>6318241
All that remains:
Four Horsemen Gothitropolis Dark Mist Decimus Hrabban Raven w/ Battle Pack, no box 35
Sunfire 15
Juggernaut 45
Nico Minoru 8
Speed Demon 7
Odin 20

And all of the BAF parts.
>>
WTB: used/broken gunpla for customs and extra parts. Want to give your disabled Gundams a loving home? I'm willing to help you out! Tell me what you have, how damaged they are, and what you'd part with them for and we could work something out.

I'm especially looking for the following as of right now:
>HG SEED Strike Freedom: The old HG, not the new one, and I'm looking for specifically the entire arm sections, I'd even be happy with the 3rd party/bootleg kits if you have one
>HG SEED Ginn High Maneuver Type 2, specifically looking for intact leg parts. Any other Ginns are welcome too.
>Any sort of GM family head with a green or blue visor, particularly leaning towards the GM Type C/Powered GM/Powered GM Cardigan heads.
Feel free to contact me about anything you have though. Please if you're interested send me an email and reply here so I know when to check it.
>>
>>6319804
All BAF parts sold.
>>
>>6319836
Adding onto this: I just realized last night a perfect kit that I would really want
>HGUC Blue Destiny Unit 1, any condition as long as the head and legs are intact
>>
Looking for a MMC Commotus!
>>
Looking to buy SAS Kars
>>
File: 20170510_090133.jpg (3MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170510_090133.jpg
3MB, 2576x1932px
WTS
Gamecube $120 for everything in pic, comes with all wires , a carrying case and a madcats controller.
Ships from the us. Email for shipping quote

(Yeah i know its not exactly /toy/ material but idk where else to post this)
>>
>>6321706
Are you seriously selling a GameCube for more than FUCKING GAMESTOP
>>
File: 1494182889389.png (99KB, 210x276px) Image search: [Google]
1494182889389.png
99KB, 210x276px
>>6321829
But.. it comes with a madcatz controller!
>>
>>6321706
>no original controller
>no games
>$120
Try again, pal.
>>
>>6321706
post it to the trash can because a gamecube is 19.99 at gamestop
>>
>>6321835
>madcatz
>literally makes the best controllers if they didn't break within 3 days.
>>
>>6321706
You either did no research into the current market value or you were counting on finding some idiot buyers. Come on man.
>>
File: giphy (20).gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (20).gif
2MB, 320x320px
Variable Action Heroes:
Zorro (Little Cape Piece Joint is missing) -$60
Nico Robin - $60 (VAH Stand Included)

SH FIguarts
Lupin III $35
Fujiko $40
Jigen $80
Android 16 $40
>>
>>6322047
how much for black science man figma
>>
>>6321829
>>6321835
>>6321930
>>6321993
>>6322017
Yeah i did no research, just a quick ebay search honestly.
The 19.99 gamecube on gamestop is unobtainable though, and regular used gamecubes are actually $80.

Thanks for letting me know , because i just want this out of my face
Changing price to $60 with shipping included.
>>
>>6322112
>want this out of my face

>Still wants 3x the asking price off most gamestops and hell Goodwill.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>6322112
https://www.pricecharting.com/game/gamecube/indigo-gamecube-system?q=indigo+gamecube+system

$25 is the cheapest they go for and at most it's $56 from Amazon

Even then with those you're no not getting a shitty third party controller with it

$20-$30 is the most reasonable people will pay for yours
>>
>>6322070
that's Lando in ep 8
>>
>>6322217
The damage is already done.

He'd be lucky to even sell it.
>>
File: 1418090584818.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1418090584818.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>>6321706
>gamecube
>no games
>madkatz controller
>r/f video output
>120 Unites States dollars
>mfw
>>
File: Sell.jpg (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Sell.jpg
3MB, 2000x2000px
Prices do not include shipping so let me know your zip code if you're interested in anything. I usually try ship the same day I get payment. Prices are negotiable, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Figures have all their pieces unless otherwise noted, and the only boxes I have are the ones pictured. Full res individual pictures are here: https://imgur.com/a/tZlPx

-Revoltech Shimazu Toyohisa - $45
-McFarlane Assassins Creed Shay Cormac (Opened) - $5
-Mortal Kombat X Scorpion - $5
-DC Multiverse Hush - $5
-DC Multiverse Arkham Knight - $5
-DC Multiverse Death Stroke - $5
-World of Nintendo Link - $5
-S.H. Figuarts Frieza - $150
-Power Rangers SPD Delta Command Megazord - $45
>>
>>6322394
Forgot email
>>
File: 20170508_193248.jpg (671KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
20170508_193248.jpg
671KB, 1280x960px
I have 50th Joes for sale $8 per figure or 3 for $20 plus $2 shipping. Shipping is combined on multiple figures. I can ship outside the US, but it'll cost $20 for shipping.

Haves:

50th Shipwreck x 2 $8 each

50th Cobra Commander x 1 $8

50th Duke x 7 $8 each

50th Blowtorch (green version) x 1 $8

50th Stiletto x 3 $8 each

50th Heavy Duty x 4 $8 each

50th Storm Shadow x 2 $8 each
>>
I'm looking for a Hot Toys Little Groot if anybody has one they are looking to part with.
>>
>>6318565
>>6318706

Good luck selling your stuff now.
>>
>>6322989
It's okay to be slow sometimes George
>>
>>6316399
>Generations Storm Shadow

Is that a typo? Pics if its real.
>>
WTB Power Rangers Poisandra/Dino Charge Red two-pack
>>
>>6322984
EMAIL
>>
File: rps20170511_140310.jpg (249KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
rps20170511_140310.jpg
249KB, 960x1280px
WTS:
SAS Star Platinum 2nd $70, Josuke 2nd $80, Giorno 2nd $50 Includes the WRYYY Sound Plate, Killer Queen 2nd $80, Bruno and Sticky Fingers $90 Together, Prices Include US Shipping
>>
>>6323518
Vouching for this guy, I've bought from him a good few times and he's always fly af
>>
>>6323343

Sorry here is my email.
>>
File: IMG_7280.jpg (2MB, 1631x1224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7280.jpg
2MB, 1631x1224px
Selling some nendos!
Hotarumaru: $45
Mai: $35
Aqua: $40
Sonico: $20
Barton: $20
Mira: $40
Kaga: $30
Northern Princess: $45
Sorry for the bunk photo, I live in a dungeon. Will give discounts if you buy multiple!
>>
File: 902300_press02.jpg (78KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
902300_press02.jpg
78KB, 420x600px
>>6322984

Once again, looking for a Hot Toys Little Groot. Forgot to include my email last time.
>>
File: sellallthethings3.jpg (4MB, 3504x4480px) Image search: [Google]
sellallthethings3.jpg
4MB, 3504x4480px
[email protected]

shipping not included in prices listed unless stated.
Only shipping to the US - discounts for buying in bulk

Skylander whole lot including games and portals wii/ps3/3ds - only skylanders included in pic - $40

Lot discount on SIC KT stuff. $60 shipped for all 4
S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii - Kamen Rider Faiz
S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii - Auto Vajin from not splitting these two up - $45

S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii - Machine Tornador from "Kamen Rider Agito"
S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii - Kamen Rider Agito Trinity Form not splitting these two up - $25

MSIB - BB-8 by Sphero - $70 shipped
Revoltech Exclusive IRON MAN MARK IV - $35
open box 1994 dragon dagger not legacy remake - $65

can ship these loose if you want free shipping on the ML/DC
sealed - Marvel Legends Infinite Series Savage Force Kraven - $15
sealed - DC Collectibles Batman: The Animated Series: The Riddler Action Figure - $15
sealed - DC Collectibles : The Animated Series: Batman Action Figure - $15

Leader jetfire ( missing black missile ) 40$ Shipped
Year of the horse MP Prime + trailer 100$ shipped

Misc lot of broken transformers 30$ shipped
will add more to this misc lot as i find more in my boxes

Dairy queen Dexters lab sealed figures 30$

Custom juggs + broken leg ( broke during shipping ) looking to get maybe 30$ shipped, hopefully someone can repair the leg? idk
>>
Selling -
SH Figuarts Dragon Ranger.

Sealed, new. Box has minor wear.

looking for cash offers.

Also have
Drumlo - $25 (opened, like new)
Botune - $25
Variable D-spec Dunbine (New) - 35$

email: [email protected]
>>
File: IMG_6185.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6185.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Need this stuff gone.

Figma Kirito - $50
Figma Saber 1.0 - $15 (one of her wrists are broken but still very useable)
I'm open to offers from pretty much everything else.
>>
>>6323811
Where are you from?
>>
File: 20170511_142603.png (960KB, 977x700px) Image search: [Google]
20170511_142603.png
960KB, 977x700px
WTB Polynian Shamrock.
>>6318241
MANONYMOUS is a pretty cool guy.
I got my stuff from him today.
>>
Selling -
SAS Okuyasu Nijimura - $100

Shipping included. All accessories included and sealed. Never got around to displaying him because I bought the WF ver. shortly afterwards, and I feel bad for keeping this guy in storage when I know there are anons who want him.
Minor wear on box.
>>
File: IMG_5655.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5655.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>6324685
forgot image
>>
File: IMG_5662.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5662.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>6324685
updated image, because my first one was fucked.
>>
>yeah i can do that price go ahead and shoot me your paypal email
>5 days later
just fucking message me already if you want me to buy your shit
>>
WTB:

SHF Han Solo
SHF Chewbacca
SHF ANH Luke
MAFEX Captain Phasma
>>
>>6324813
s-sorry anon :(
>>
>>6324907

Also WTB:

SHF Mace Windu
SHF Episode 1 Obi-Wan

Forgot about those.
>>
File: IMG_5981.jpg (633KB, 1632x1222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5981.jpg
633KB, 1632x1222px
Posting from Canada, prices in CAD. Shipping will be calculated out based on buyer location.

Elected not to include the packaging for Venom Snake to save on postage.

figma Zero Suit Samus: $40
figma Sarah Bryant: $25
figma Shibuya Rin: $25
Play Arts Kai Sneaking Suit Venom Snake: $35
>>
>>6324978
Zero Suit Samus has been sold.
>>
>>6322047
Emailed.
>>
>>6324978
Is that Venom Snek real? $35 sounds too good to be true
>>
>>6323518
Emailed.
>>
>>6319131
Sorry, missed your e-mail. Just saw this now and sent you an e-mail.
>>
>>6314227
What you looking to trade for
>>
WTB:
Revoltech Venom
>>
>>6325684
It's still in stock, Clifford. Are you just trying to get bro prices?
>>
>>6323518
does SP come with the sound plate?
>>
>>6325696
im acoustic and can only find him for like $90
>>
>>6325729
Yeah the sound plate is included
>>
>>6326182
You can literally go to HLJ right now and put him in your cart for 60 dollars.
>>
WTB
Brown Wolverine Hasbro Legends
New Hasbro Cyclops
X-Men legends are not really shipping in my neck of the woods
>>
>>6323518
wow, you should up your prices.
>>
WTB
SH Figuarts Naruto (Sage Mode)
SH Figuarts Kakashi
>>
>>6316169
Jonathan sold as well.
>>
WTS
Shipping included in price and negotiable
Zeriam ( feet broken off but could easily be fixed by someone who can customize) negotiable
Iria figure- 25
2012 tmnt
Leo, Ralph, mikey, Donnie, metalhead- 10 each
Space suit dbz killing- 10
12" super skrull- 30
McFarlane matrix morpheus( katana highway scene), trinity and neo lobby shoot out, trinity and shooting scene- 15 each
Retro action figure peter venkman figure- 20
Deadpool with missile cannon- 30
Dc universe wave 17 superman and Martian manhunter- 12

Other crap I don't care about, email for images.
[email protected]
>>
Wts
Authentic Play Arts Kai Venom Snake Sneaking suit version (damaged box, but product includes everything and is in good condition) - $85 + shipping

Star Platinum The World SAS - $50 + Shipping

Ill post pics later
>>
>>6327237
Also if anyone is interested:
Killing Floor 2 Physical edition - $22 shipped
>>
>>6327237
>>6327245
Fuck sorry for multi post
Meant $80 + shipping for Snek and PS4 version for Killing Floor
>>
WTS:
Figma Gon: 120$
(box is damaged near the top)
Pokemon Rumble NFC Mewtwo x2, bulbasaur (off his stand) deoxys. 5$ each
Little Big Planet 2 Pirate Sackboy Plush 10$
World of Nintendo Metroid 25$ (large figure)
Funky Kong toy (moveable arms and legs, from the old TV show, japanese release only) ???
Agumon Blindbag Domez Figure 5$

Games:
Viewtiful Joe 10$

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow 20$
Guilty Gear Dust Strikers 5$
Metroid Prime Hunters 10$
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's inside story 15$
Pokemon Platinum 20$ - Also have the limited edition figure and the box for it for 5$ if buying platinum.
Pokemon White: 20$
Pokemon Black 2 20$
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon: 10$
Super Mario 3d Land: 15$
Super Smash Bros 3ds: 15$
Sticker Star: 10$, 5 if buying another game if anyone actually wants this disappointment.
Tomadachi Life:10$
All games are legit as I recently noticed that selling bootlegs on Ebay has become popular sport, and all have their cases and manuals.
None of my games are the "select" version, either.

I'm looking for older animal crossing stuff, like the plushies you used to be able to get, or ereader cards, things like that.
Pictures provided upon request, shipping dependent on distance.
Email: [email protected]
>>
WTS:
Figma Asuka Langley
Figma Casca
Figma Crystal Bowie
Robot Spirit 052 Eva-02
SAS Joseph Joestar
SHF Captain Phasma
NECA Godzilla

Email me with reasonable offers or questions, I'm trying to get rid of this stuff. Also, US only.
>>
>>6327536
Great prices, such commerce, wow
>>
>>6327537
>email with reasonable offers
I'm putting the ball in your court bucko.
>>
>>6327541

I'll give ya about tree fiddy.
>>
>>6327536
Which NECA Godzilla?
>>
>>6327574
The 8-bit version.
>>
WTB
sas fugo
sas purple haze
>>
>>6327536
>Joseph.
1st or 2nd?
>>
>>6327536
There's a shitload of neca godzillas
Which one
>>
>>6327604
I'm not sure what you're asking.

>>6327608
see >>6327587
>>
>>6327635
probably means the blue one or WF green
>>
>>6327638
Oh, it's just the regular blue one.
>>
WTB:
playarts ed Elric
[email protected]
>>
>>6317477
Can't believe I forgot my email
Also looking to buy any persona figures
>>
>>6316895
The Super 3 pack and Jet have sold.
>>
Does anyone happen to have the Left arm for the DCUC Solomon Grundy BAF? Thanks.
>>
>>6323811
Email sent.
>>
BrickPicker tells me my NIB LEGO collection is worth ~$7,700usd

How do I sell this? Ideally I want to drop it on my LLC in bulk. How much could I get?
>>
>>6328840
not here, this is pretty much an internet yard sale. youre going to have to look for some pro level collectors online
>>
>>6323778

Did you sell the rest of those Drumlos in the last thread?
>>
File: kbykp-107_0.jpg (72KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
kbykp-107_0.jpg
72KB, 600x450px
WTB
kotobukiya SRW kits:
Gespenst MKII (any version)
Gespenst MKII-M kai (any version)
Huckebein
huckebein MKII
Alteisen (ver progressive)
R gun powered
Fairlion G/S

WTT/WTS
kotobukiya rein weisswritter unbuilt-in-box
various Seed/Destiny 1/100 kits,built,some paint etc
dual assault shroud
buster
aegis
justice
savior
astray red frame
astray gold frame
gold frame amatsu
astray blue frame 2nd L
custom painted astray blue frame (red frame painted blue for the OG blue frame)

built MGs:
qubeley
qubeley MKII (both versions)
gundam MKII titans 2.0/1.0
gundam MKII aeug 2.0
rx78-2 OYW game color version
gyan
guncannon
strike freedom burst mode ver
Zeta gundam 2.0
strike rouge/strike IWSP

a mess of sangokuden SDs (ask for specific ones)
>>
>>6328840
>collecting Lego NIB
Fucking madman.
>>
>>6329007
Updated list of built MGs
qubeley
qubeley MKII (red and blue)
RX78-2 OYW game color
RX78-2 1.0
gundam MKII aeug 2.0
gundam MKII titans 1.0/2.0
gyan x2
zaku J 2.0
char's zaku 2.0 x2
zaku minelayer 2.0
Zaku II F/J 1.0
Gouf oyw color
Gelgoog 2.0
guncannon
Rezel
ZZ
Zeta 2.0
kampfer
unicorn (OVA version iirc)
Strike freedom burst mode ver.
Ball K type
>>
Still have

built 1/100 Grimgerde $11
built 1/100 Barbatos Lupus $14

also have

ML Dazzler $12

Mafex DKR Catwoman (broken ankle and wrist) - $8

Also is there anyone who would be interested in some blind bag figures?

have Treasure Goblin & Bastion from Cute But Deadly
Action Vinyl DBZ Cell
and some others
>>
>>6328840
ebay, split it up into $500 groups. star wars shit sells well there.
>>
>>6328840
any clone troops for sale?
>>
>>6327053
Zeriam and iria are sold
>>
File: IMG_20170515_222050.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170515_222050.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
WTS:
Figuarts Android 16, 45 shipped
Figuarts Kamen Rider Double, 45 shipped
>>
File: muh drugs.jpg (418KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
muh drugs.jpg
418KB, 750x1000px
Got pic related in from [email protected] (>>6323518) today. Lightning fast shipping. Great communication. Really great seller!
>>
>>6329852
Somebody give that faggot sandwich before he dies.
>>
>>6330059
Emailed
>>
All of the prices listed also include shipping:

https://imgur.com/a/2mNaR

Link Amiibo: $20
Zelda Amiibo $20
30th Anniversary Link Amiibo $30 shipped

I'd really like to see these as a lot
Or get all 3 for $50 shipped

Luke Skywalker SWC -No longer available.

1000 toys Synthetic human -SEE PHOTOS $120 shipped

Funko Pops: See images

Hot Toys Black Widow: $150 shipped

Marvel Legends Lot: $100 shipped including all BAF pieces

Black Series K2S0 (Not pictured) $12 shipped

I also have a bunch of Star Wars 3 3/4 inch figures from TFA, Rogue One, along with other eras. If someone is interested I'll take a few pics as there are a lot of them.

Open to offers as well. Please email if you have additional questions
>>
>>6329560
Is Double missing either of his Gaia Memories?
>>
>>6330759
I'm interested in the 3.75" SW figures
>>
>>6330902
Are you interested in both Super Poseable and 5POA? Because I have a lot of each.
I'd really like to sell as a lot though just to get rid of them.
>>
>>6330759
>1000 toys Synthetic human -SEE PHOTOS $120 shipped

Its getting re-released soon you know that right?
>>
>>6330059
>outing yourself as a fatty
Why?
>>
>>6330963
Is it really? Do you have a link?
>>
>>6330980
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-028320&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dsynthetic+human%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1
>>
>>6330983
Ah. I should have mentioned that the one I have is the 1/6, not the 1/12
>>
>>6330990
Ah my bad carry on friend.
>>
>>6330759
1000 toys sold.
>>
>>6330759
>Scalping funko shit
>Still having original price sticker on it too
>>
>>6330759
>https://imgur.com/a/2mNaR

That marvel Legends lot is some type of joke right?
>>
>>6331022
That's alot of toys
>>
>>6331029
I'm just going off the poppriceguide website and eBay sold listings. I'm open to offers.
>>6331036
Do you mean the price?
>>6331044
For you.
>>
>>6329560
>Kamen Rider W was actually missing a gaia memory, which fucking sucks so Im pulling it.

>>6330791
Thanks for making me check, I hadnt even realized it but yeah, it's missing one.
>>
>>6329145
Where are you located?
>>
File: bst.jpg (404KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bst.jpg
404KB, 1440x1080px
WTS:
POP! Assassin's Creed crouching Aguilar Lootcrate exclusive (NIB)
Star Wars Hoth Luke & Han (has been opened but still has all original packaging, you can barely tell)

Send me any offer, I'm pretty much willing to let them go for whatever as long as you cover shipping (I live in the US).

WTB:
SAS The World (ideally yellow but I won't say no to sand if it's a good offer)
SAS Old Joseph and Iggy
SAS base(s) with three holes in 'em
SAS rod splitters
>>
>>6330956
super poseable, specifically any troopers of any sort.
>>
>>6331125
Michigan, wondering about shipping? e-mail me!
>>
SOMEONE SELL ME HER RRRRREEEEEE
>>
Anybody have zoids or koto zoid kits? I would kill for that shit.
>>
>>6331206
I'll post some pics later today
>>
WTB

SS God Goku figuarts
>>
>>6331429
It won't be out before October.
>>
>>6331448
I never understand why people go straight to BST after a preview image of a figure is released, I've seen it happen here a few times...
>>
File: 2017-05-17 19.28.46.jpg (538KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-17 19.28.46.jpg
538KB, 800x1067px
>>6327536
Vouching for this guy. Casca was shipped quickly and arrived as described.

Thanks again!
>>
>>6331184
>that picture
is this a meme?
>>
File: thumbnail_IMG_4289.jpg (266KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_IMG_4289.jpg
266KB, 960x1280px
>>6315970
>>6322047
This guy is mad legit.
>>
>>6330902
>>6330956 (You)
Okay, here they are: https://imgur.com/a/odStg

I'd really like to sell as a lot to avoid breaking them up. I seriously have no clue what they're worth though, if anything, so I'm open to offers. It's a what you see is what you get kind of deal so I'm not sure if it's complete. Seriously, I just want it gone so any offer is reasonable.
>>
>>6332150
Are those just the superposeable or all of them?
>>
>>6332169
All of them.
>>
[email protected]

http://imgur.com/a/o739g

Selling more BAF Pieces and figures boxed and loose. Contact through here if interested, but all Paypal details go through email. Thanks!
>>
>>6327503
Lowering price of figma gon to 100+Shipping
>>
>>6318241
I sold everything except for Odin, Juggernaut, and the Gothitropolis raven. I've pulled Odin off the market and wound up altering the elbows and ankles to give it a lot more range of motion, and I'm about to start in on a soft-goods cape and skirt. Finally happy with this POS.

Thanks for the purchases, everyone. Jugs and the raven are still for sale, and I'll likely have another round of Marvel and Star Wars figures in another month.
>>
>>6331237
She's like..$35-40 shipped..
>>
File: SP.jpg (493KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
SP.jpg
493KB, 2048x1152px
>>6323518
Vouching for this guy, extremely fast shipping and great communication. Highly recommend
>>
File: BST@#.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
BST@#.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
WTS
Figma Saber Dress Version $50 shipped
Figma Manaka Takane $30 Shipped
SH Figuarts Beerus $30 shipped

Prices negotiable
[email protected]
>>
>>6332349
From where
>>
File: 2017-05-18-023331.jpg (61KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-18-023331.jpg
61KB, 640x360px
It's a bit more /v/ than /toy/, but I'm looking to get rid of this Saturn. Comes with a controller, power cord, composite cable, and a copy of Tomb Raider. The game's a freebie, obviously. Everything still works.

Ideally I'd like to exchange it for a 360 so I can play a few certain games I've missed. But I'm also open to some games and Transformers. Especially interested in Titans Return goodies.
>>
>>6323754
Emailed you yesterday.
>>
>>6330759
>>6332150
Everything but the sorting hat Harry Potter and Black Widow sold.
>>
>>6316895
Sold Soap Shoes Sonic and Werehog plushies.
>>
File: 20170517_190716.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170517_190716.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>6323518
Gio, KQ and SP have been sold
Also adding SS Trunks $40, SS Vegeta $40, SS Goku Awakening $50, Beerus $30, God Goku $50, Base Goku $70 Has Some Paint Damage so can be flexible, Will cut deals if you buy multiple figures
Prices include US Shipping
>>
File: IMG_3197.jpg (144KB, 309x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3197.jpg
144KB, 309x461px
Anyone here have this guy for sale? He's the last glaring omission in my Legends X-men display. I also have stuff for trade hit me up.
>>
>>6314697
Updating (Guncannon sold; some new things added to WTB list). Everything I'm selling includes shipping within the US.

WTB:
D-arts Izanagi (White or Black)
Figma Yu Narukami (w/s special jacket piece)
Threezero Skull Knight

WTS:
Revomini Zapp & Klaus $24
Riobot Tsugumori (Animation Colors) $63

Games:
For Honor PS4 $22
>>
File: copy_Cropped_DSC01002847739.png (728KB, 752x499px) Image search: [Google]
copy_Cropped_DSC01002847739.png
728KB, 752x499px
>>6313586
>D-Arts Black Wargreymon
Have one. Decent condition.
$125 shipped Next day air.

small scuff on horn, can paint over easily.
>>
File: Sell.jpg (397KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Sell.jpg
397KB, 2048x1152px
>Figma Saber Alter
>Figuarts AOU Iron Man

Selling each for $60 (shipping included)
>>
File: IMG_20170518_201733.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_201733.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
WTS/WTT

SHF Trunks/No Box=25
ML Target Excl Black Spidey=40
BS Ahsoka=25
DBZ Shodo×3=30.

All complete/Prices Shipped.

Looking for IDntEvnFknKnw...
>>
>>6332544
Did she go up?

I have one but been debating selling her.
>>
>>6322112
online its unavail at gamestop, but if you walk into a store and ask for one, its 21.19
>>
>>6323754
>Misc lot of broken transformers 30$ shipped
Lets see a picture
>>
>>6334107
You are late to that party, Billy
>>
File: bullshit for 4chan.png (3MB, 1264x1592px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit for 4chan.png
3MB, 1264x1592px
got a lot of stuff here. no shipping included. willing to take off some cash for multiple purchases.

Toa Mata: (5$ each)
Pohatu, no ball
Gali
Kopaka
Lewa

2016 Toa: (10$ each)
Tahu
Gali
Kopaka
Onua

The Lego Movie Sets: (75$ for lot)
Metalbeard set - 20$
Emmett Construction Mech - 50$
Double Decker Couch - 10$
Bad Cop Chase - 20$ (missing some small pieces on the bridge)

Kreo Microchangers: (20$ for the lot, or 5$ each)
Optimus
Starscream
Bumblebee
Shockwave
Megatron
Grimlock
Hound

Transformers:

Titans Return Stripes - 5
G2 Skyjet - 5
Custom Lazerbeak/Ravage - 10
Legends Motormaster - 2
Beast Wars Air Hammer - 5
Beast Machines Longhorn - 5
ROTF Mixmaster - 8
Beast Wars Cheetor no gun - 8
RTS Optimus Prime Repaint - 10
CW Skywarp - 5
Cw Thundercracker - 5
Generations Starcream - 8
Generations Acir Storm - 8
Legends Swoop - 2
(All the boxsets are loose but can come with box + poster for 10$)
CW G2 Menasor - 70$
CW G2 Superion - 70$
CW Victorion - 70$
CW Optimus - 30 guns cannot combine
TR Sentinal Prime - 15
Classics Megatron no shell - 5
CW Mirage no gun has some shitty paint - 5
CW Sunstreaker - 10
RID Scorponok - 8
TR Doublecross - 12
Legends Cosmos (with targetmaster not pictured) - 6
Legends Swerve (with targetmaster not pictured) - 6
CW Bombshell - 5
Generations Shrapnel (no gun) - 10
CW Blackjack - 5
CW Buzzsaw - 5
TR Ravage- 5
Legends Fixit - 3
Legends Grimlock - 3
Loose RID Weaponizers - 2 each
TR Titans Masters - 3$ each:
- Overkill
- Swoop
- Grimlock
- Sawback
- Nightbeat
- Brawn
- Crashbash
- Siren
Also a loose Terribull no headmaster for 1$
>>
File: jjjjj.jpg (1MB, 2162x1379px) Image search: [Google]
jjjjj.jpg
1MB, 2162x1379px
>>6329145
Dazzler is sold.

Just in case anyone is actually interested in any of the blind bag figures, here's a pic of them and Catwoman.

I'm thinking maybe $25 for all the blind bag figures? If you want Catwoman, make it an even $30 and it's all yours.
>>
>>6332893
Just realized that the Star Wars figures still haven't sold (the vintage ones). $50 takes the lot. Or offer.
>>
File: IMG_20170519_174632.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170519_174632.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
WTS: RAH Kira
Asking $150 shipped (open to offers)
Near mint condition with all accessories and box.
>>
Selling some old stuff.

Legacy Power Rangers Figures
Black (sealed) 20$
Blue $15
Pink $15
Space Red - $15
Ninja Storm Blue - $10

Movie Legacy Rangers - all 15 a pop
Movie Yellow
Movie Pink
Movie Black
Alpha - $10

All come with a BAF part and box.

I also have SDCC Red (movie), looking for offers.

Robot Damashii (opened)
Drumlo - $25
Botune x2- $20 each

Variable D-spec Dunbine (New) - $30
Billbine new - $20

Figuarts Dragon Ranger (akibaranger version with parts) - new. Offer.

My email is [email protected]

I will do discounts if more than one figure is bought. US only.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 900x559px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 900x559px
Antman - 15
Thor - 10
Ironfist - 10
Fate - 7 no swords
Dragon -20

Shipping included
[email protected]
>>
>>6335276
>[email protected]
EMAILED ABOUT DRAGON
>>
>>6335283
COOL
>>
>>6335283
>>6335318
FUCK I WANTED IT TOO

Is it a revoltech? I've not actually seen it before and wouldn't mind knowing what it is so I can look for one.
>>
>>6335276
Where's the dragon from?
>>
>>6335326
It's revoltech
>>
>>6334292
E-mailed about TM Grimlock
>>
>>6335276
Dragon is sold.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 900x559px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 900x559px
>>6335276
Antman is pending
Also... How about an 18 inch super posable amazing Spider-Man 2 toy biz figure. This thing is boss... 40 shipped.
>>
>>6335276
>Fate.
Kek.
>>
>>6335456
Shiite...your so right. SABER. She's a revoltech for those who are wondering.
>>
>>6335276
Antman is sold.
>>
>>6335433
>>6335474
FUCK YOU I NEED THAT SPIDY
>>
>>6335433
Spiderman is sold.
>>
>>6322047
Shoutout to this guy, bought his Robin.
All well, and well-packed too.
>>
>>6334098
I can't find a real one for less than 90
>>
File: rddrumlo2.jpg (162KB, 920x736px) Image search: [Google]
rddrumlo2.jpg
162KB, 920x736px
>>6334995
Is Drumlo good? I'm tempted. Also red or black version?
>>
>>6335613
Drumlo's really nice. I love mine. Good amount of poseability despite its bulk, and it just looks great.
>>
NEXT 24 HOURS ONLY I AM SELLING WITH FREE GIFT email me with subject FREE GIFT

>>6324705
***IMAGES POSTED HERE
SAS Okuyasu Nijimura - $130
Shipping included. All accessories included and sealed. Never got around to displaying him because I bought the WF ver. shortly afterwards, and I feel bad for keeping this guy in storage when I know there are anons who want him.
Minor wear on box.

>>6333413
IMAGES POSTED HERE
D-Arts Black WarGreymon (NIB)
$125 shipped Next day air.
small scuff on horn, can paint over easily.

****** WILL INCLUDE FREE FIDGET SPINNER WITH PURCHASE IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS
>>
File: 1420671974810.png (178KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1420671974810.png
178KB, 330x319px
>>6335804
>FREE FIDGET SPINNER
Holy shit
>>
>>6335804
is the fad dying already?
>>
>>6335613

It's one of those rare examples of a robot design getting a near perfect action figure.

A lot of more "popular" hero robots don't even have that.
>>
File: 1317094.png (19KB, 242x227px) Image search: [Google]
1317094.png
19KB, 242x227px
>>6335804
top kek
>>
File: Swamp thing1.jpg (34KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
Swamp thing1.jpg
34KB, 752x564px
Really want to buy this Swamp Thing

New or Used. Just as long as it's in good condition
>>
>>6333413
>>6335804
These two are imposters and using my email. I appreciate the fidget spinner shit post but that is not me.
>>
File: rsz_20170520_161649.jpg (503KB, 1488x1488px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20170520_161649.jpg
503KB, 1488x1488px
>>6334828
Have five Invisible Woman figures, shipping LOOSE for $22. In package it will be more.
>>
Prices are shipped, USA only, sorry

Nendoroid Zelda (CIB) - $40
Figma Link Between Worlds Deluxe Link (CIB) - $30
NYCC TMNT Shredder Set (CIB) - $120
Super Robot Chogokin Getter 1 (CIB) $35
DC Icons Joker (Loose) - $18
DC ICons Harley (Loose) - $18

Have some other crap too, always willing to haggle, just guessed at pricing, not trying to offend.
>>
WTB: Marvel Infinite, Scourge X2

Loose is preferred, don't need all of his accessories either. but his side holster and gun and knife would be awesome.
>>
>>6336180
>bro prices

i don't need one, I just think it's hella cool you're not scalping them and hooking people up. Good on you my dude.
>>
>>6336237
You ain't me son.

Still have three left!
>>
New thread: >>6336345
>>
>>6336180
ALL SOLD!! Thanks a bunch!
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.