[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC Collectibles BTAS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: '...'.png (281KB, 457x421px) Image search: [Google]
'...'.png
281KB, 457x421px
Is the Klarion/Etrigan two pack worth buying? I loved the portrayal of both characters in the new adventures, but most of the BTAS line have been crap.
>>
Do you like the characters and the bruce timm art style? Then yes it's worth buying

Do you also value articulation over sculpt and need your characters to do dynamic poses? Then no, it isn't worth buying
>>
>>6312222
The sculpt itself is a bit shoddy. With the overlarge eyes on the Demon.
>>
They finally made a Harvey Bullock figure, still haven't bought him though. Favorite animated series character.
>>
Is DCC one of the worst cases of fizzling out in modern toy history?
>>
>>6312290
I have to see if in person he had that terrible whore eyeliner.
>>
>>6312298
Maybe Icons is like Trump, where it's shit but once it's gone, we'll be better off with universal health care and FREE science on every street corner!
Meaning bring back the Crime Syndicate figures! Add in a bit more articulation, especially double elbow. Things like boots and gloves should be separate pieces instead of sculpting then poorly painting them. Make a Batman and BAM instant #1 seller. Best figure of 2017 material, seriously. All the toy sites already gush on Batman, give a really good Batman and there wont be a pair of dry panties, or full wallets, in the house. And shit, Batman has so many fucking variants already so you can reuse the shit out of parts without going into absurdity.
DC collectibles can do that and they'll be be back to fizzling in no time.
>>
File: DC Collectibles size matters.jpg (121KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
DC Collectibles size matters.jpg
121KB, 900x720px
>>6312298
No, because they produce stuff collectors want to a T despite that crowd not being as large, hence weaker sales.
>>
>>6313369
>8 years
>>
File: dcau figures.png (8KB, 261x448px) Image search: [Google]
dcau figures.png
8KB, 261x448px
>>6312222
>>6312272
>>
>>6313410
>collectors want
>all drop to below half off and don't move for years
They're idiots. Responding to tepid sales in the face of large price hikes with even more expensive box sets? That is grade A retard gas they're huffing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.