[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /toy/ think of Weta Workshop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: bison.jpg (329KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bison.jpg
329KB, 1000x1000px
What does /toy/ think of Weta Workshop?
>>
why does that raygun have a picture of a raygun on it.
>>
File: wave-gun.jpg (42KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
wave-gun.jpg
42KB, 500x481px
>>6307050
I wish they were hitting the current price point with their original guns, I love the FMOM design but it was like $500-$600 if I remember and that's just silly for a toy raygun with no moving parts. That one isn't very good.
>>
>>6307063
in case you forgot what you were holding in your hand.
>>
File: 1491037350399.png (125KB, 250x289px) Image search: [Google]
1491037350399.png
125KB, 250x289px
>>6307063
what else would it have on it
>>
File: bruh.jpg (225KB, 952x629px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
225KB, 952x629px
>>6307050
I work at Weta cave.
they are neat but not my thing,
they are pretty cool if they are your thing though.
I got that main gun from District 9 though
for most people they are considered pricey but I collect Hot Toys and their normal weapons/props are usually the same price of a Hot Toys Ironman
>>6307063
Its the logo of the series the raygun is from.
Dr Grordbort the series is from,
And a few of the weapons and items made it into tf2 for some reason, im sure you guys will know what ones
>>
>>6307063
It's like a gun company using a gun as it's logo. I don't know why you think that is strange.
>>
>>6314398
what the fuck, who took this photo of me on my computer?
>>
>>6307050
I don't. Shit's too pricey.
>>
>>6307050
They do great work on a lot of good movies. Even if the movie sucks their work is always amazing to see.

I'd like a righteous bison, but I've never actually wanted to buy one that much.
>>
>>6314398
What do you do at Weta cave?
>>
>>6314398
>double brown
Never heard of that
In NZ we drink Speights
>>
current milenia
playing meincraft
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.