[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hell do these fucks take so long to ship orders? You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
Why the hell do these fucks take so long to ship orders? You pay for 3-5 day shipping and they take a week after taking your money before they send it out of their warehouse.
>>
>>6300845
similar experience a while ago, my only and last

>preorder item
>few days past release date, no shipping notice yet
>check out local stores for said figure
>its there and i buy it
>still have enough time to go home and cancel order

Dunno, they're more of a last resort for me now.
>>
It wasn't like this a few years ago.

I would order something and it would get dropped off at UPS by the end of the day.

I think they switched to a bigger warehouse a few years ago and now the shipping is just slow.
>>
>>6300845

That's never been my experience. They always ship my shit out the next day or so, and that's when I use the super cheap shipping.
>>
>>6300845
I just got charged for a pre-order that came in yesterday. This morning, I got an email saying it shipped. You must just be unlucky or something.
>>
>>6301078

Same, just got the Special Color Destroyah.
>>
Its a total crap shoot anyone more with them and shipping. Sometimes its no later than 24 hours other times its 48. Its one of the reasons I rarley use them any more when there are better alternatives.
>>
>>6300845
Who gives a shit about that when sometimes they charge $10 more than other sites with the chance of the box being fuck up because
"lol you didn't give us EVEN MORE money to make sure your box isn't completely fucked up when no other sane store does this"
>>
>>6301137

See, now you're just making shit up for no reason.
>>
>>6301178
It's true though
>>
>>6301137
>>6301178
Yeah this something BBTS does bro.
>>
>>6300960
I had this happen. Only reason I cancelled the order was I had a $5 off TRU coupon, so it was a better deal. (also dat instant gratification.)
>>
>>6300960
Same, except it was almost a month after diamond's solicit date. Canceled the order and bought it, cheaper, on eBay. that was shipped pretty quickly.
>>
>>6301178
Hello BBTS shill
How's your JewtTube channel doing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.