[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling figures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7909.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7909.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
So I'm getting old and I want to offload the majority of my stuff I've collected over the years. I have a lot of Nendos, Figma, etc. Regrettably I don't have the boxes anymore as they took up a ton of space and I thought I'd be young at heart forever which turned out to not be entirely accurate. I'm wondering how much I can expect to get from them without packaging? I'm very meticulous and have all my spare parts sorted into various ziplock bags that are clearly marked and in good condition. All of the stuff is taken care of and in like new condition outside of having been displayed in my home.

Any advice on offloading the stuff in a way that can help me recoup some of the money? I'm aware the no box thing is an issue but I'm curious as to how much of one.
>>
>>6297109

You fucked up man. I'm not a box fag but I did just move, where would someone like me put it to move in if you don't have the box? Some people think 50% of the item is the box.

In short, you fucked up. Use the BST, sell your stuff as loose, ignore Ebay and the fees, if you have enough patience you might also want to part out the more popular stuff.

Also report to the BST, this question doesn't need it's own thread.
>>
>>6297109
What figmas do you have
>>
>>6297109
How old are you OP? I'm almost 30 and still going strong
>>
>>6297109
I know the feeling OP. I had to move recently and as a result had to sell off a lot of my stuff. Weirdly enough i didnt have as much as an attachment to it like i thought i did.
Most of it sold well lose, though they were marvel legends. Id at least try to sell them for what you got them for, maybe $10 less. In my case my main goal was to get rid of them fast so money was just a bonus. I ended up making more than i spent though.
Like other anon said use the bst. Maybe put the more popular shit on ebay. Best of luck
>>
I'd personally never buy an import figure without the box, unless it was marked down well below mandarake prices. As in 50% or less of their absolute lowest listed price in the entire sale history of the product.

If you have a big collection that you're offloading, you may have thrown away hundreds of dollars of resale value when those boxes went into the trash.
>>
>>6297109
how's the paintjob on your Solid Snake figma? I'm trying to replace mine but don't want to pay full-price. Wouldn't mind taking off the set of MGS nendos off your shelf too, along with the Solid Snake figma.
>>
>>6297137
Sadly this.
The box is considered kind of important to most import collectors.
You are going to take some hits for this one.
If you have any of this stuff:
>WTB: Nendoroid Chinatsu.
>Nendoroid Yui Funami
>Nendoroid Akari Akaza (Either Version)
>Nendoroid Galko.
>Nendoroid Renge.
>Nendoroid Hakase.
>Nendoroid Luluco.
>Sas Joseph 2nd.
>Sas Jonathan 2nd.
>Figuarts Heartcatch Precure.
>Figma Buffalo Belle.
>Figma Cobra.
>Figma Hotori.
>Figma Thinker.
>SIC OOO
I could take some of it off your hands and if that is your collection in the op I would give you like $50 for that Vash.
Drop me an email if you are interested.
>>
>>6297122
I'm 28, almost 29.

This is a part of my collection I have for those asking. I'm trying to figure out what exactly I'm looking to hold onto and what I'm looking to get rid of at present. I had a ton of boxes at my parent's place and they wanted them gone which wasn't so great in retrospect obviously. Plus at the time I never thought I'd get tired of them.
>>
I could do $30 shipped for all your Macross stuff op. That's my final offer
>>
>Rick Harrison: The Thread
>>
>>6297109
How about try the LetGo or OfferUp phone apps to sell them locally? Meet your potential customers in front of a Starbucks to be safe
>>
>>6297262
And accept payment via PayPal, set up with a secondary email address
>>
If this isn't a troll thread I'm interested in the Fate stuff most notably that Gilgamesh.
>>
I'm interested in the Steins;gate stuff
>>
>a bunch of shit taste garbage with no boxes

I'm sure it'll sell like hotcakes
>>
>>6297165
I am also interested in your Mikus and Persona 4 figures if you want to get rid of those.
>>
Your best bet, if you want to actually get rid of most of this shit is to sell it off in lots. You'll make less money than selling individually but people will overlook the lack of boxes if you're selling a bunch of shit.
>>
I'm interested in giving you a fair price we can agree on if you have anything I want, by which I mean not fucking you because you don't have the boxes. Would you mind posting a list in the thread, or is it all in that image?
>>
>>6297109
too broad of a question

the value difference between open box vs complete loose varies greatly depending on the pouplarity and rarity of the toyline / specific figure

on some stuff having the box is 5-10 less, on others it's hundreds. you'll have to look into each individual figues condition values
>>
>>6297109
15 dollars for your Solid Snake nendoroid.
>>
>>6298011
LOL
>>
If it's not too late, how much would you be willing to take for the snow Miku nendoroid? Also, do you have a better photo of it?
>>
>>6297109

Really interested in those tales of figures and solid snake.

>>6298011

Will give you more than this guy for snake. How much do you want for him?
>>
I'm interested in the Chie satonaka figure
>>
I'm very interested in your Persona 4 items.
>>
I'm interested in your Legend of Zelda Nendos.
>>
>>6300695
i will pay more than this guy pretending to be a girl for snake

post your price here out in the open so we can bid for it
>>
I'm very interested in that Mayuri
>>
File: 1325052082230.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1325052082230.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
how much for that Figma Link
>>
File: thats some low quality bait.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thats some low quality bait.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>6297207
>>
>>6297109
Post an email if you want us to buy shit, obviously the interest is there.
>>
>>6297109
Your collection looks a bit messy because you mix figures with realistic proportions with chibi proportioned figures. Why not sell the Nendos and keep the Figmas and Revoltechs?
>>
I am interested in your items from... METAL GEAR?!

[email protected]
>>
>>6297109
Can i get a few pics of the illya on the top shelf? D:
>>
>>6297109
Hey, if you're selling some of the stuff in the pictures, drop your email here and I'll get in touch with you. I really like your collection and I'll buy in bulk.
>>
>OP ask where to sell figures
>tons of anons respond
>no replies

Fuck you OP.
>>
>>6305942
OP asked for advice. Didn't actually post whats for sale, but people sperged out and just started posting offers instead of answering his question. He probably took the first advice and moved it to the BST.
>>
>>6305952
Didn't hit OP up, but I don't feel people sperged out in doing so. OP wanted to sell toys, asked how to sell toys, posted pics of the toys we have to assume he wanted to sell, and then disappeared. It's only natural people would respond the way they did.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.