[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Figma/Toy Unboxing Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 21

Well, my weekend haul was two fold. I got an S.H Arts Donnatello and a NECA dual set of Corp. Hicks and Prv. Hudson! I'll open the marines first...

I already have Vasquez and Frost, so my team doubled in one day. Sweet!!
>>
>>6294343
try getting some taste instead
>>
lol, I hate the screaming faces they have...I'm definitely swapping out both for their alternative heads...
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>6294343
>Figma in thread title
>neither of the toys mentioned by OP are Figma
>>
>>6294343
I hate the look of their hands but they have guns and they always be holding their guns anyway so doesn't really matter but I hate how the alt head on Hudson could have fit on it first I had to blow dry it with hot air so I could fit. Other than that mine had no problems
>>
>>6294343
>figma

What did he mean by this?
>>
Yea...this head is a much better cast..doesn't look as goofy...
>>
>>6294385
Whoops, sideways...grr Unfortunately, I want the the helmet from this one, but it's glued on.. probably will just keep Hicks without it then..
>>
>>6294392
Hicks with all of his gear. I love the shotgun that he has... I mean..I think I'll keep his pulse rifle on him, but the shotty is damn cool
>>
>>6294411
I don't think you understand how this works

Here's the deal you reply to our fucking comments or we're gonna report you and get your little thread deleted and you banned

You have no power here
>>
>>6294411
Out of all the marines, Hicks' armour seems the most subdued, but I love the Kanji on the back...simple, and pretty tasteful for a marine...anyone know what it means?
>>
>>6294364
This might be the shittiest troll/bait that I've seen on toy in forever.
>>
>>6294438
sorry for the delay in posts e.e
>>
>>6294473
Aaaand the big reveal, my entire squad! I'm missing Windrix (I think his name is..) that really pale mofo..
>>
I patiently await the Donnatello.
>>
>>6294487
Another group shot
>>
>le figma=all means figures meme
KYS
Y
S
>>
>>6294496
coming up soon buddy!

Last one of the Marines....I really like Hicks, anyone know if they make the Sergeant?
>>
Incoming S.H Arts Donnatello....aka Best Turtle ever.
>>
>>6294516
Hookay crack him open! Pizza style Here's the instructions..meh! boring!
>>
>>6294529
>>
>>6294554
Hmm not sure which head I should use...I think I'll keep the more "serious" one lol.. Some of his other accessories, including some yummy pizza.
>>
>>6294557
He has a nice weight to him...I really like the articulation...but the toes look a bit...weird..I don't think they needed to go overboard on the foot articulation.
>>
>>6294572
This one is a bit brighter I think...
>>
>>6294634
Shell shocked! This is really an awesome fig...I may get Ralph next...
>>
>>6294642
>>
>>6294343
OP is a darkie spastic.

Coz...

THAT IS NOT FIGMA!!!
>>
>>6294908
And you're clearly autistic. "muh precious figma wordz"
>>
>>6295629
Figma is a brand. Calling any figure a figma is like calling any robot a takara transformer.
>>
File: IMG_9540.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9540.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
Uh... are there going to be any Figmas in your Figma thread? Uh, hello? Yes?
>>
File: 20170327_005432.jpg (825KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170327_005432.jpg
825KB, 2560x1536px
>>6295643
Ill help op. Only figma image on my phone.
>>
>"Figma"
>"S.H. Arts"

OP's either stupid or a troll. Either way it's pretty sad.
>>
>>6295643
kek
>>
>>6294507
Apone? I heard that Al Matthews refuses to sign off on his likeness for the figure, but don't quote me on that.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.