[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: img.jpg (160KB, 714x663px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
160KB, 714x663px
Thisis the place to dump random requests and inquiries. I'll start.

Anybody here know the size of the figures included in theTakara Tomy Toy Story Army Men set? Specifically the larger guys in the group. Everywhere I've looked comes up with no dimensions.
>>
>>6280104
Logically they'd be the same size as normal toy soldiers.

Might be worth asking >>6262911
>>
Where is the best place to buy UB Funkeys? Does anyone here have them?
>>
File: 1447437873704.png (220KB, 321x333px) Image search: [Google]
1447437873704.png
220KB, 321x333px
Is there anyway to buy from a seller on Yahoo Auctions Japan who won't deal with proxy services?
>>
What are some alternatives to Pledge with future for joint tightening purposes?
>>
>>6284936
Super glue can work though there is more risk of fucking the plastic.
>>
Does any one from latinamerica, Mexico preferably, has ever used a package forwarding or storage service to buy toys online from the US and then have it send it to you in your country or go pick them up?

So far I've found Merkalink, Redpost and a mom & pops in Nogales AZ called Terrace Taxes & Mail. Of these three, Merkalink and Redpost forward your stuff to your home address in Mexico, after some fees of course (More than USD$50 in merchandise and you pay 16% taxes among other stuff like fees for weight, volume etc) But looking through their policies I found out there's a bullshit list about prohibited items, among them "Toys that represent humans" so I guess they can't export your action figures, just some other normie shit like clothes and shoes. Merkalink has rape prices for S&H, Redpost has more sensible prices. I ran the numbers though, and it seems you will be paying on average about 55% more on top of the money you spent on the figure or figures on ebay for example.

I'm in the process of talking to the guy at Terrace Taxes & Mail, it seems the better option, his place is at walking distance from the border and I'm only 4hrs from Nogales AZ. He charges $156 to be able to use his address to order stuff for 12 months, plus handling fees if the package is too big or heavy (more than 10lbs) plus some storage fee if you go over the set volume limit. There's a cheaper option but he gives you 4 days to pick up your stuff or he charges you $1 for every extra day. He doesn't sends stuff to Mexico though.

I just wanted to hear more opinions.
>>
Anyone know how long rain checks last from Toys R Us? In Canada? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>6284936
If it's a ball joint, put scotch tape or tiny strips of paper in the socket. If it's a hinge joint (like a shoulder) get some mini dental rubber bands and tighten them around the joint.
>>
>>6284204
Get a personal middleman, ie. not a company but an English (or whatever language you know) speaker who lives in Japan and is willing to middleman.

If you can't find any, search up people in other hobbies who buy things from Japan. Rare Pokemon items, yaoi doujinshi, etc. Haven't done it for toys,
>>
>>6286782
>Haven't done it for toys,
but I had to find a doujinshi person to middleman me some things from toranoana since my middleman wouldn't do adult material.

Would've helped if I had actually finished that sentence there.
>>
Is there a way to compare shipping prices on Amiami without having them send a whole new invoice? If not, do they frown on you changing back and forth to see what the shipping prices are?
>>
File: totally legit guys.jpg (64KB, 1153x383px) Image search: [Google]
totally legit guys.jpg
64KB, 1153x383px
Well this thread sucks to get answers

>>6285463
Be aware that there are a lot of scammers like these assholes.
>>
First time tips for mandarake? Is there no way to combine shipping for items from multiple stores?
>>
Is there a good reference for items value? I'd like to start garage saleing for $
>>
>>6285463
Do people actually pay for this kind of thing? I would be willing to set up a small business doing this, it probably wouldn't be too cheap and I can ship anything you want.
>>
>>6284936
Clear nail polish
>>
>>6286801
It tells you the price of all the options. Pretty sure they even tell you that they'll show the price of them.
>>
>>6289937
Yes, it could be a good bussiness. Specially if you live by the border since the option to go pick the stuff by the clients themselves is attractive.

You need to deal with export politics and tariffs etc for every different country. And have a way to track the package once you have it before you re-deliver it to the client... should be fun.

Also there's a lot of scammers that over charge, keep your package hostage until they squeeze you for more shekels or simply are negligent, if you can make a name for yourself among the toy deprived Mexicans.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.