[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miniatures General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: 16098585097_a486921697_b.jpg (535KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
16098585097_a486921697_b.jpg
535KB, 1024x768px
ITT: mini-figures, playsets, vehicles, Heroclix etc.
>>
Awww shit i had a bunch of those, i think theyre still in my parents basement....
>>
File: 1490542923221.jpg (188KB, 680x775px) Image search: [Google]
1490542923221.jpg
188KB, 680x775px
I had this one, and the imperial academy playset. fun times, mang.
>>
Action Fleet is one of my favorite toy lines ever. I really wish they'd bring it back. And maybe branch out into other properties. The Milano from Guardians of the Galaxy would be awesome.
>>
File: marvel.jpg (422KB, 2010x1152px) Image search: [Google]
marvel.jpg
422KB, 2010x1152px
most recent addition to my miniature collection. also sorry for the lo quality pic, the lighting in my room is pretty fucked
>>
>>6280335
>I really wish they'd bring it back

I can guarantee you that if it does, Hasbro will get their fat fingers on it and it'll be shitty molds of characters with disproportionate, non poseable limbs and vehicles from the Rebels cartoon. if only Galoob was still around.
>>
>>6279781
I had this, the fold-up Hoth playset, a remote controlled AT-AT, and a shit ton of other vehicles. But I especially loved the Hoth and Endor ones. I would say it's the best Star Wars line to date.
>>
>>6280388
I have the battle damaged Tie advanced still, but I think it came with a hangar which I no longer have
>>
>>6279949
can i have ur parents adress please ;)
>>
>>6280388
Agreed. The hoth playset with enough extras to fully kit it out is my desert island star wars toy. It's a shame they didn't make a couple more playsets, one from tatooine and cloud city would have been perfect.
>>
>>6280388
>>6280982
The Hoth playset entertained me for months. I still have all my AF in a tote in my closet. It is my favorite Star Wars playset. I also had the snowspeeder in OP, Jabba's palace, Slave I, and the Virago (SotE was my favorite book).
>>
File: IMG_20170107_214206_196.jpg (3MB, 4592x3056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170107_214206_196.jpg
3MB, 4592x3056px
>>
>>6280388
>>6281002

I guess it is worth noting at this point that you are confusing two lines, action fleet never had Endor or Jabba's palace playsets(although there was a ton of stuff produced for both, like a Jabba, rancor, sail barge and skiff for AF), you're probably thinking of some micromachines as well.
>>
>>6281060
Action fleet was part of the Micro machines line, they sold both scale models and the vehicles that the figures could sit in. that's probably where the confusion comes from.
>>
I had a near comlete collection of the MicroMachine Star Wars toys so when I saw they had changed to a slightly larger scale with "Action fleet", I was pissed as I wanted them all but how could I justify buying everything again.

In hindsight I don't like them as much but as a kid I thought they were awesome. I was so happy that they went back to the original smaller scale when Episode I came out, sadly by the time Episode II was out micro figures were no longer made and have been dead ever since.

I believe the last micro set I saw at the stores was for Harry Potter's first movie circa 2001.
>>
>>6279781
pic related was my favorite fucking toy
you dont know how it felt
it was like next levels of play when i knew i could run around the house and outside with that flying at fast speeds
>>
>>6279781
Anyone remember the Micro Machines tie interceptor where the pilot had a removable mask and his face was supposed to look like George Lucas?
>>
>>6281121
This is wrong too, they were too concurrent lines. There were micromachines and action fleet. They were always making both, including all the way up through episode one.
>>
File: IMG_5577.jpg (99KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5577.jpg
99KB, 1024x768px
Had a lot of good times with the Star Wars head playsets
>>
File: IMG_0280.jpg (117KB, 707x556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0280.jpg
117KB, 707x556px
Anyone remember this toy line? It was awesome, I had the binoculars and oh boy did they had replayability.
>>
>>6281248
oh shit, I had the aircraft carrier. and I may have had the rifle as well.
>>
File: 1492119509440.gif (4MB, 400x292px) Image search: [Google]
1492119509440.gif
4MB, 400x292px
>>6281006
bruv..
>>
>>6281248
Holy crap, I had the machete and I absolutely loved it. I completely forgot about it until seeing your pic. Thanks for the nostalgia trip
>>
File: Toy-Biz-Pocket-Comic-009.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Toy-Biz-Pocket-Comic-009.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
I had almost all of these Pocket Comics sets. Never really cared for the sets but I loved the miniatures
>>
>>6281294
>Never really cared for the sets but I loved the miniatures

the miniatures are nicely detailed for what they are. I'm so tempted to get a kickstarter going to try and bring back these and Star wars action fleet. problem is, I don't know if anyone wouldbe on board with the idea, but I think they'd sell well.
>>
>>6280348
>if only Galoob was still around.
and how would that help? Them sit around with their thumbs up their arse while hasbro snorts cocaine with the star wars master license?
>>
OK some time ago someone came on /toy/ needing help identifying a marvel playset. I mentioned there was a site that would defrinitely help him out but I was unable to figure it out before the topic died.

So if you are in this thread anon, I got bad news, the site is dead, Spectrumisgreen.com. I used wayback machine to see if any images were archived but sadly the marvel stuff had nothing saved.

That being said, does ANYONE know a alternative to that site? it helped me identify so many miniature playsets I either had or really wanted.
>>
File: IMG_5625.jpg (649KB, 1728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5625.jpg
649KB, 1728x1296px
Finally got my Minecraft Mini's together.
Here's the player friendly mobs

Anybody else collecting these?
>>
File: IMG_5626.jpg (611KB, 1728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5626.jpg
611KB, 1728x1296px
>>6281670
And the Enemy Mobs.

There's still a bunch i'd like to get.
>>
>>6281670
>anybody else collecting these?

actually, I was debating on it. I see them everywhere and so finding different ones won't be hard at all.
>>
>>6281664
I remember you, yeah I'm going to try and find a site that's similar. I'll let you know if I find anything.
>>
>>6281664
http://www.virtualtoychest.com
>>
>>6281248
I'd forgotten all about this. I had the compass for sure. The rest seem familiar, maybe a friend had them. Thanks for the nostalgia punch in the kidney
>>
>>6281741
gonna book mark this definitely, but the issue with it is it is SO broad in it's scope that it not only feels unorganized but also hard to really have a lot of information about different things. SpectrumisGreen focused solely on the transforming playsets(especially the 'pocket' ones), so it had a very solid database even when he did not yet have pictures for things, he noted what did exist.
>>
>>6282401
this one is a lot more organized

http://marveltoys.net/partsearch.php
>>
>>6282415
>http://marveltoys.net/partsearch.php
will also bookmark it, even though I actually don't like marvel stuff. I am actually not the anon looking for that playset information, just an anon who was trying to help out and likes to collect databases. All these databases and archives of all sorts are starting to vanish, and the nformation they painstakingly collecting with them and it really depresses me.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.