[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TF2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

What do you think of these, /toy/?
>>
scoot looks decent enough
sniper is missing his sunglasses for some reason, unless they're removable and they're just not on, but overall looks kinda meh
medic looks good
>>
When were these shown off? I thought Neca ditched making video game toys?
>>
>>6274880
They look good, NECA recently changed the plastic they use on the aliens figures so im hoping that its not too much of a notice on these figures.

Other then that, they are a must have for anyone who started the collection

>>6274932

NY toyfair 2017
>>
>>6274932
>I thought Neca ditched making video game toys?

Do you often make stories up in your head?
>>
>>6274938
I assumed that they dropped making video game toys in favor of doing more Alien and Predator stuff
>>
>>6274880
Surely the sniper be able to properly shoulder the rifle with NECA's superb articulation. And these surely won't snap apart, as their plastic quality is top notch
>>
>>6274945
You're still a shitty troll.
>>
>>6274880
Honestly, too little too late on NECA's part, with how we've seen Valve just chucking new characters at figma I don't think TF2 would be far off from getting a better import treatment.
They don't look particularly bad or anything, but with the shoddy QC of the original line, I doubt these will sell well.
>>
I like the syringe gun.
>>
>>6274880
They're old molds from before NECA actually had good articulation, the sculpts look sub-par. In general NECA's vidya stuff was really lacking until their most recent Kratos so, I think they look like shit like the rest of the NECA Valve stuff and it makes me wish they would re-work them since they can do so much better now.
>>
>>6274971

Yeah, no, you're wrong there. But enjoy your fantasy world.

>I doubt these will sell well

You really are hysterical.
>>
The line was hot Fucking garbage.
>>
File: 0151.jpg (486KB, 1000x620px) Image search: [Google]
0151.jpg
486KB, 1000x620px
What do you guys think of the other 6?
>>
File: 20140714_211716 -copy.jpg (130KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20140714_211716 -copy.jpg
130KB, 600x900px
>>
>>6275079

Oh nooo, not the ball joint that pops right back on...boo hoo hoo hoo!
>>
>>6274880
gonna save my money for the expensive Figmas
>>
>>6274945
tfw the first soldier I bought had his arm broken out of the package
>>
>>6275063
spy is a fucking abomination

>>6275083
neca has huge qc issues, are you fucking blind, or have you never been to a toy store?
>>
>>6274880
gonna get medic

Maybe sniper for my brother, that was his favorite class but I doubt he cares enough now.
>>
>tfw sentry never
>>
File: 1480753086744.png (431KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1480753086744.png
431KB, 640x478px
>>6275169
I know that feel
>>
>>6275162
>or have you never been to a toy store?

? what if the toy store doesn't have neca stuff?
>>
>>6274880
The scout looks like he is wearing a diaper
>>
Figuarts when?
>>
>>6275063
They look fine but ALL of them are serious as fuck, the Engineer specially should have a heartwarming smile, dissapointing since it doesn't reflect the comedic and creative fun tone that the games have

Even the soldier looks way too serious despite being a serious but crazy guy, you don't see the crazy.
>>
>>6275162
It's a ball jointed neck you miserable faggot. Nothing is broken, it's not a QC issue. Nice attempt at a false flag.
>>
Wish there were other options.
>>
>>6279580
Never know, Valve did grant licences to Good Smile for DOTA 2 and Portal 2. I'm thinking TF2 won't get something. Though, TF2 isn't super popular in the land of the squinting eye.
>>
File: 4L_tG5HYoao.jpg (369KB, 1242x1237px) Image search: [Google]
4L_tG5HYoao.jpg
369KB, 1242x1237px
I got a Red Pyro on the CHEAP recently to go with my Blu, he was lonely.
>>
>>6280249
Maybe we will get blond box hats for nendos
>>
Think they'll rerelease the other mercs for the ten year anniversary
>>
>>6280249
>Though, TF2 isn't super popular in the land of the squinting eye.
not these days, but it did have some popularity at least in terms of how often it got crossed over with various properties in fan art over there.
>>
are we still set to release this summer? anyone have any news?
>>
File: goodnight sweet prince.jpg (136KB, 819x1458px) Image search: [Google]
goodnight sweet prince.jpg
136KB, 819x1458px
>>6275929
>>6275079
>>6275083
>>
File: media (3).jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
media (3).jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
ayyyy
>>
>>6294534
This looks like it's more sturdy than all of them
>>
>>6294534
I would never though on an Uber remake of all characters.
But Clear plastic shouldnt make more problems?
>>
>>6275063
>Pyro, is kind of limited, but have more articulation than I though at first, he is fine
>Soldier, I have him in a rocket jump position, the issue is that his clothes get some weird discoloration
>Demoman have tiny feet, and weirdly enough, he has a smile, making him the less neutral expresion
>Heavy is pretty decent, but mine felt of a shelve and discolored a point behind his head, and have a huge flaw that I cant remove his hand unless I use Hot water, for some reason the pegs come out completly.
>engineer I think is decent, some say he is garbage, I dont see why, mine miss one buttchick, but it isnt visible
>Spy, he had a great potential, but for some reason The world hate him and ended up with the terrible painjob on the face.... maybe gaben got mad that his favorite class got mess up and wanted to send everything to fuck up.

But at the end, for each 20 bucks, I think they are good, If they were 40 or 60 bucks they would be a rip off.

I hope to get the last 3 and finish the collection.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.