[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEDEX = 19th century trash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: terrible.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
terrible.png
27KB, 400x400px
Pros:
-Ships pretty fast if you do express (Japan to Cad in one day)

Cons:
-Uses dark magic to ensure no one is home
-Somehow only takes Cash or credit in the 21st century.
>>
i bought something and they shipped it via fedex's like, cheapest shipping

it took over a week and they wound up transferring the item to USPS anyway
>>
>tfw live in Newark
>tfw packages are left right on the stoop in the middle of the day when I'm at work

Surprisingly, it's never been stolen.
>>
>>6269165
it's cheap because it's fedex smartpost.
Fedex does not delivery to you , they deliver to your post office and your normal USPS mailman delivers to you. Looks like you got the service you paid for.
http://www.fedex.com/us/smart-post/outbound.html

UPS has a similar service call UPS SurePost

>>6269158 -Somehow only takes Cash or credit in the 21st century.
isn't that the norm?

There's also difference in Fedex.

Fedex Express (look for the [E] on the label)

Fedex Ground (look for the [G] on the label)

Fedex Home delivery (look for the [H] on the label)

Fedex Smart post. (look for USPS on the label)

Most people stop reading after looking at Fedex, and ignore the rest like express, ground, home, etc.

Fedex express is the only all fedex employee under the main branch. everything else are just leaves if you get what I mean. j/k
>>
UPS was here

Fedex a shit.
>>
>>6269373
>There's also difference in Fedex.

I work for Express and I fucking hate it when everyone just groups all the companies together. Ground is usually shit, I've rarely seen Home Delivery in my area, and Smart Post is fucking USPS.
>>
This video is pretty funny., LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_I6bzq6Me4
>>
No one beats FedEx's front door delivery service.
>>
>>6269158
FedEx express is god tier. HK>Southeast US in 24 hours on some of the shit I buy. Expensive, but reliable.
>>
>>6270276
isn't that the window?
>>
UPS = Universal Package Smashers
FedEx is short for Federal Express
Federal? Nothing Federal about it
Express? Bullshit!! Express my ass!!
Tell them that and they won't know what the fuck you're talking about! ^_~
>>
>>6270276
Those things are a pain in the ass to drive.

Nice turning radius though. Forward though... not so much.
>>
>>6270438
Not anymore!
>>
>>6269165
It's amazing people rag so much on USPS when it's still essentially the backbone of our mail system.
>>
FedEx Ground here, learn to tape your shit. Tired of spending half my night repackaging shit.
>>
>>6269158

FedEx is the worst shipping I've ever encountered. I've ordered several items that have taken close to two weeks and we're shipped from maybe 6 hours away from where I live.
>>
>>6269158
>-Uses dark magic to ensure no one is home

This is pretty easy considering they never knock on the first delivery attempt and don't even bring the package to the door and pre-emptively have the "sorry we missed you" note all filled out ahead of time.
>>
>>6272287
cringe
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.