[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frame Arms fags BTFO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: FrameArmsBTFO.jpg (208KB, 1166x583px) Image search: [Google]
FrameArmsBTFO.jpg
208KB, 1166x583px
Busou Shinki figs are the actual 100% representation of what the girls would look like. What you bought was the real deal.

But Frame Arms simply is an 'anime figurine' of their characters. I see no joints on the anime. What you buy isn't the real deal.
>>
where are the retarded hip assemblies on the shinkis in that pic
>>
>>6266810

>No metal pins
>Square shoulders

Shinkis aren't the real deal either.
>>
>>6266810

>>6266817
>>6266819
Also, bought Shinkis, they didn't come to life and call me master. 0/10, shit false advertising.
>>
>>6266822
Sue them
This is Murica
>>
Bullshit. The anime just draws the girls as they would a human and then trace the lines representing joints on top of it. The knees look like the only exception but then look at their elbows and shoulders in the same pic.

>>6266817 This guy gets it. Fuck off with your shitty anime and half assed toyline.
>>
>>6266810
Why do people love shinks so much?
Isn't that toyline dead
>>
>>6268120
why do people love muscle cars? aren't they dead car lines?

Sometimes the old things have a charm to them.
>>
Can Shinki fans really afford to be picky?
>>6268120
Very dead. And new lines like Frame Arms girls and Megami Device have more advanced articulation and compatibility with various model kit accessories and lines (which are also still getting support).
>>
Makes me wonder why Ms girl isn't a model kit line yet...it can be done...we have the technology
>>
>>6272109
because AGPs already fill that incredibly-niche-to-bandai's-eyes roll
>>
Let's just all mutually agree to give a big FUCK YOU to Konami for cockblocking the FAG Shinkis.
>>
>>6272159
>gaogaigar FAG in planning
yeah no you can go fuck yourself and your tiny shit robots, I'm content
>>
>>6272115
Ah but they aren't model kits....wait do these fall in the same line or..
>>
>>6272361
no they're made by the same parent company, bandai, which doesn't seem them as "worth it" enough to double down on complete figures -and- model kits like they do with regular gundams. I don't know why Bandai keeps around some of its "two entries a year or maybe less" lines like AGP and SRC
>>
>>6272174

> wanting to fuck Gaogaigar

And I thought /b had sick fetishes
>>
Actually, I think I could infer from all the empty eyes super fuminas that Bandai had taken an interest in cute robots girls trend after all.

However, unlike Kotobukiya, they either don't have anyone who could really craft hair mold properly or decided not to invest too much.

They're currently the company that left customer with rainbow-colored plastic bears, after all.
>>
>>6271770
Shinki still has superior leg articulation because the patent for that, even though it was made by the guy behind Megami Device, is owned by Konami and they're sitting on it.
>>
>>6273973
>they don't use the patent for anything
>that makes it better
oh.
>>
>>6273977
It's nothing to lose sleep either, it's just a pinned swivel with a deep slot to bend the knee into.
It works and is sturdy but they aren't worth fighting Konami IMO.
>>
>>6272174
i was sure that mecha musume of gaogaigar wasn't from the FAG line
>>
>>6268120
That's part of the appeal, really.

People still collect Shogun Warriors, you know.
>>
>>6276454
It's part of the new "Cross Frame" line, which looks to basically be the same as the FAG line but incorporating other mecha.
>>
>>6266810
>I see no joints on the anime.
Neither the screwholes in the Busou Shinki anime
What you buy isn't the real deal.
Shinki is a failed product
>>
What is a good first FAG to get? I like the idea of "robo waifus"
>>
>>6282204
Materia or Innocentia for ezpz, but don't expect lots of Gundam parts dangling off of them right out of the box. Jinrai's probably your best bet for that, since Baselard and Hresvelgr both have a shit load of stuff to build besides the cute girl. Also both forms of Materia are the same thing and the only difference with the Jinrai forms are weapon sets.
>>
Fuck anime
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/a/
>>
File: 201702190725591.jpg (238KB, 1478x1108px) Image search: [Google]
201702190725591.jpg
238KB, 1478x1108px
So i guess i'm the only one on board with this huh?
>>
File: Untitled-15.jpg (491KB, 1024x646px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-15.jpg
491KB, 1024x646px
>>6272109
Wellll...
>>
File: 21391.jpg (98KB, 491x800px) Image search: [Google]
21391.jpg
98KB, 491x800px
>>6280671
Actually, "Cross Frame" itself is not a new lineup,
It was former non-koto-original models that used Frame arms' frame.
Like Border Break series in FA format
>>
>>6283620
you're not even the only one in this thread who brought that up, retard
>>
>>6283620
Absolutely not. Even if I have some interest in the franchises thanks to these threads I have never bought a FAG or Shinki until now, but if the mecha musume in question is the King of Braves himself I just need to buy her. GGG is my favorite mecha show after all.
>>
>>6283774
Of course I'm not the only one who brought it up you moron. I simply posted the pic for those curious
>>
>>6285117
>so i guess i'm the only one on board with this
>of course i'm not the only one who brought it up
got em
>>
I wonder if the gaogaigar girl can do the transformation? Cat girl mode? If so I predict a wire tail of some sort...that or something like the heat rod from the goof 2.p
>>
File: Heckfire1434298104.jpg (99KB, 653x870px) Image search: [Google]
Heckfire1434298104.jpg
99KB, 653x870px
>>6266822
>Also, bought Shinkis, they didn't come to life and call me master. 0/10, shit false advertising.

Mine talks to me all the time. In my head.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.