[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blank Body Figures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 242x209px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 242x209px
I'm interested in getting some blank male/female body figures and was wondering what the options out there were. I know on the high end there's the synthetic human which is way outside my price range. SHF has Body Kun and Body Chan, and Figma has the Archetype and Archetype Next. Any consensus on which are better? Are these the only real options out there?
>>
File: Vogue.jpg (2MB, 4000x1754px) Image search: [Google]
Vogue.jpg
2MB, 4000x1754px
For poseability the Archetype 2.0s are best imo but the package the Body Kun DX comes with is fantastic.
>>
SHF and Figma are really the only way to go. SHF may have better upper body articulation (double joints on the limbs too) but I like the archetype 2.0s for the fact that they can actually squat. The feet on the archetypes might take some getting used to since they aren't flat as well and the male body is a little smaller than the normal 1/12 scale (for being such a muscly guy), so take those facts into consideration. Most people like the SHF though.
>>
There's also phicen that uses metal skeleton underneath a flexible body. Comes headless tho

And there's also StickyFigure being made right now. Much more flexible but is the least human looking

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/stickybones-rapid-posing-animation-made-easy-art-design#/
>>
>>6266184
They could at least of given him a dick.
>>
>>6266202
Completely dumb how they molded the Figuarts with shoes instead of bare feet, though.
>>
I'm really impressed with the articulation of the new figma archetypes.

If only more figma were designed like this, with articulation in mind... The moment there is restriction from the sculpt, they say fuck it and give up on getting some good poses out of them.
>>
>>6266604
Yep. I feel like they've just given up on waist articulation.
>>
if the synthetic human is out of your range so are the SHF. figma archetypes offer better articulation anyway. I fucking love SHF in general, but owning owning both archetype 2.0s. and body-kun,-chan... go with the figma. (the only bad figure out of these 4 is body-chan)
>>
>>6266518
Those are extra. Check ebay, they have them available.
>>
>>6266368
>phicen
I know the female bodies have vaginas and assholes, but do the male bodies have assholes? I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>6267140
Your friend is a faggot.
>>
>>6266368
Dammit, I kinda want a Stickybones now.
>>
>>6266368

Literally Xevoz
>>
>>6266202
The extraa aren't even that big a plus considering you can get the stage act stand and accesory boxes separate for cheap

I have Body-kun but I didn't like it that much. Archetype he is better price-wise.
If you want something bigger there are various 1/6 blanks from china on sites like ebay and aliexpress
>>
>>6266634
I think he means the larger, more expensive Synthetic Human.
>>
>>6267140
Do they not. They sometimes come with a removable sticky dick, however, which you can paste on other figures, but most of the time they don't.
You can also just poke a hole in their asses if you want it, but you're going to have to paint it to be accurate.

>>6266184
Use fleshy figures (Phicen) for muscle and anything you want for poses. Pref, the most articulated ones.
I personally use old Revoltech Eva Units because I'm a cheap fuck.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.