[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World Autism Awareness Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: dabba dee dabba dy.jpg (517KB, 1920x1178px) Image search: [Google]
dabba dee dabba dy.jpg
517KB, 1920x1178px
Post your blue toys here for autism day
>>
>>6263471
What an autistic thing to care about
>>
File: IMG_3418.jpg (95KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3418.jpg
95KB, 1024x819px
brap
>>
File: IMG_20170209_190948.jpg (738KB, 2885x2174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170209_190948.jpg
738KB, 2885x2174px
>>
File: 20160106_104236_resized.jpg (438KB, 918x1632px) Image search: [Google]
20160106_104236_resized.jpg
438KB, 918x1632px
>>
>>6263471
nice poses autismo
>>
File: grape autism.jpg (563KB, 670x770px) Image search: [Google]
grape autism.jpg
563KB, 670x770px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYM4lTW_jOI

Part Sonic
Part Pikatchu
Part Transformer
Part Trans

ALL autism
>>
Autism Speaks is terrible and they're the only group that uses blue

You should be posting red or yellow toys
>>
>>6263924
Yes, but only an actual autistic knows or cares about that
>>
>>6263924
Actual autist here. What is it about Autism Speaks everybody seems to hate? Is it because they acknowledge that Autism isn't all that great a thing to suffer from? Because if so I 100% agree with them.
>>
File: CONS WHATS A SIDDER I HATE CONS.jpg (503KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
CONS WHATS A SIDDER I HATE CONS.jpg
503KB, 800x600px
>>6264430

https://thesilentwaveblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/24/why-autism-speaks-is-bad-it-hurts-the-actuallyautistic-people/
>>
>>6264468
Meh. Doesn't seem all that evil to me. I mean, damn right I'd like someone to find a cure for autism- I'd take it myself if it existed.

Mental illness apologists are scum. Autism and the like aren't wonderful gifts that make your child special, they're a fucking blight that destroy any chance the victims have of living a normal life. My condition has caused me nothing but misery and suffering and I'd give anything to be rid of it.
>>
>>6264430
Except if you get right down to the nitty gritty and ask if there were ever a cure for it, they'd refuse to take it.
Some bullshit about how the autism makes them who they are, and they wouldn't be the special flower without it.
So yeah. Take the cure and live a life free of the shit that causes you problems living that life, or pass and stay the wretched piece of shit you are all because "you're special"
Militant Auties are worse than militant faggots.
>>
>>6264430
>>6264485
Autism Speaks doesn't include autistic people in any leadership roles but rather they speak on behalf of autistics.
>>
>>6264430

Here's a website that should explain things pretty succinctly:

http://www.boycottautismspeaks.com/why-boycott-1.html

The most personally upsetting thing for me is that they fund the Judge Rotenberg Center which I feel like is human torture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B_ej5zyWp0

I do honestly understand what you're talking about. Therea re too many dumb faggots who think autism shouldn't be treated at all and traet it more like an identity.

ANYWAYS HOW BOUT THEM FIGMOES
>>
>>6264494
>causes you problems living that life

what are some of the problems? aside from cringe and humiliation?
>>
>>6264468

That information is so horribly written and presented it makes me want to go against their cause.

Seriously I understand writing an article about a person/group/idea you dislike, but there's being persuasive and objective and then there's screaming your head off like an autistic person... Hey wait a minute.
>>
>>6263471
I like that Dalek
>>
There is a cure for autism: Fire, and lots of it.
>>
>>6264496
>Autism Speaks doesn't include autistic people in any leadership roles
This is understandable.
>>
>>6264494
different autist here but if they came out with a cure, I probably wouldn't take it either. Yes autism causes a lot of social issues with me, but I am at the age where a cure would do little good. Hell I fear it would do more harm then good. I would end up loosing the few advantages I exploit to get somewhere in life.I struggled many years to figure out how I tick and how to try and get by. I do not want to start over without all that.

Maybe I am being overly paranoid, but I hope people can understand that at some point maybe a cure won't fix everything. Might be great for someone young, but maybe not for an adult.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.