/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need closure on this /toy/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 20

Why aren't these selling all that well? I saw a Whirlwind figure for $5 fucking dollars at Walmart. to date, I have never had the audacity to actually buy any of these, and I don't want to for a variety of reasons. also, why did they reboot the Marvel Universe 3.75 in line? now they lack articulation and are stiffer than a frozen pole caked in cement. what the fuck happened to the quality?!
>>
>>6258432
They are actually selling real well it's just stores keep overstocking because of how well everything sells. There are still a lot of people that buy the 3.75, many people prefer that scale. Quality is that lose/lose they have hit where prices have risen and 3rd world countries for cheap labor are getting harder to come by, thus they went with QC issues and the like rather than a 50% price hike.
>>
>>6258432
>why aren't these selling that well

>I don't want to buy these for a number of reasons
>>
>>6258432
Most of this wave is literally who characters the most people.

Legends sell well in general, but the pegwarmers in the line pegwarm HARD.
>>
>>6258432
>Why aren't these selling all that well?
they do its just a combination of stores ordering a high number of the sets, sets packing in some figures 2 or more per case, and Hasbro going with odd choices which tend to lead to certain figures on shelves for extended periods of time because they are niche characters. I for one have only seen Angela on shelves twice in the last month but there are Star Lords for days and usually around 1 Vance Astro per shelf at every store I've been too lately.
>>
>>6258432
The current Marvel lead at Hasbro loves 6" figures. He cut costs on the 4" line to give all the money to the now rebooted 6" line. 4" figures have been upped to $12.99 a piece while 6" figures are kept artificially low at $19.99 to get you to switch. most collectors simply dropped out
>>
>>6258493
while I feel bad for the 4" collectors, they have gotten way better characters than the 6" line. I mean you have no idea how much I fucking hate Captain America and Iron Man figures right now.
>>
>>6258501
The 6" line was doing pretty poor, so they now have it all themed to movie waves. I can't stand the constant caps and iron mans they claim the stores demand. None of it sells. The cases rarely ship more than one box per store so if you miss part of a case... you might be fucked to finish the BAF.

I bought Angela first thing in case i couldn't find her again
>>
>>6258501
this. ever since the Avengers came out in 2012, everyone seems to have forgotten about the entire fucking Marvel universe. Oh, and Guardians of the Galaxy, there's so many of those that they literally spill into the fucking isles at Walmart and Target.
>>
>>6258507
>all themed to movie waves

what they're doing is cramming the characters in the movies INTO lines that normally focus on the entire marvel universe, like Marvel Legends. remember when movie figures were labeled by the movie they were from? well, those still exist, but now they're getting crammed into other lines when said movie is popular, which clearly isn't working.
>>
>>6258513
to be fair the solo movie series were kinda terrible. I don't know if it was just when Hasbro still kinda sucked at Marvel Legends or they had like their B team doing the figures but since the movie figures have been in regular Legends waves they have gotten better. albeit at the cost of over saturating the shelves with dozens of Captain America and Iron Man figures. that said I kinda prefere the movie figs clogging up shelves because they don't clog them up as much as super niche characters do. I am this close to either stealing or hiding the stacks of Beetle and Speed Demons I see everywhere in order to finally get new fucking Spider-Man waves.
>>
File: IMG_6353.jpg (1MB, 3863x1654px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6353.jpg
1MB, 3863x1654px
Hasbro realized a while back that pegwarmers can be useful. They can be used to hold space on the shelf while the next batch is on its way.

Hasbro then realized they can manipulate this in multiple ways like constantly releasing new versions of only the most popular characters while simultaneously bombarding us with D list characters that no one asked for.
Buried inside this mess is a figure that everyone has been begging for in years and now we have a chase figure. Everyone scrambles around for it while picking up the B listers as consolation and padding to their collection due to overconsuming.
>>
>>6258507
>I can't stand the constant caps and iron mans they claim the stores demand.
I collect a little bit of Iron Man on the side and there really hasn't been much of it out recently. I know it's been a problem in the past, but I think Hasbro got the message about that particular character.
>>
>>6258533
not if your stores are backed up
>>
>>6258533
to be fair the last few waves haven't been Avengers based. We got the Civil War Wave, the X-Men Wave, a Doctor Strange Wave, like Two Spider-Man waves and now a Guardians and another X-Men Wave. not really a lot of opportunity to reasonably force in another Cap or Iron Man.
>>
>>6258524
yet they failed to foresee that some D-Listers are D-Listers for a reason and that they can and will inadvertently clog shelves so bad that new waves will not get ordered due to the waves being based on a character or team instead of just a numerical value. ie. Avengers Wave, Spider-Man Wave, X-Men wave instead of Wave 1, Wave 2, Wave 3 etc. so now stores will never order more of say, a Spider-Man wave, because their inventory and shelves show they still have a surplus of Spider-Man series Marvel Legends and thus never order more.
>>
>>6258566
oh and another thing, while I'm not against store exclusive single figures or multipacks, I am very much against certain stores being given certain waves before other stores and thus creating an artificial demand for figures that were already in high fucking demand.
>>
>>6258432
Each wave has characters that sell well & characters that peg warm. The line seems to be doing fine or else all figures in a wave would peg warm.
>>
> complaining about toys of popular characters
> complaining about toys of obscure characters

Crybaby faggots
>>
Another thing that brings my piss to a boil is that they can't be bothered to put the names on the front of the fucking package!. I know it's not that big of a deal, but what is so taboo about wanting to see the characters name? especially the ones who's name isn't well known.
>>
>>6258599
yeah considering it isn't really a running variant I don't see why Darkhawk and Vance Astro can't get their own boxes. its annoying when you see the picture on the side, get exited and then realize its not the one you thought. everytime I see that Ghost Rider picture on the side of a box only for it to be fucking Misty Knight I want to chuck the thing across the store.
>>
>>6258589
>crybaby faggots

why the fuck are you even here then?. don't get your neckbeard in a tangle, sperglord REEEEEEEE
>>
>>6258524
>they do it to hold space on the shelf
That makes so much sense, never realized that.

As long as we get D list characters, especially villains, then I'm okay for pegwarmers.
>>
also, Juggernaut didn't need to be a BAF for fucks sake. he was a standalone figure in the original ML, and looked a lot better in terms of detail and he came with a unique stand (which was common)
>>
>>6258461
this. my only knowledge of most characters is anything outside the comics, and im not that into a lot of them. i once tried doing an MvC collection, but then i realized i really dont have an overall purpose for them that they end up in the shelf
>>
>>6258654
while I agree that Juggernaut shouldn't have been the BaF(at least not that early), the Toybiz Juggernaut was terrible.

on a related note Warlock is a stupid BaF too. is it to much to ask for a new and decent fucking Apocalypse or Sentinel BaF before we get someone like Warlock?
>>
>>6258654
Yeah, over ten years ago when Marvel were producing toys themselves rather than a company paying to license the rights. The world and situation have changed and you'd have to be pretty dense to not understand that.
>>
>>6258658
Sentinel BAF would be too small and Warlock rules you casual fag
>>
File: sent_mvc3.jpg (132KB, 603x853px) Image search: [Google]
sent_mvc3.jpg
132KB, 603x853px
>>6258666
>Sentinel BAF would be too small
who said it had to be a giant Sentinel?
>>
>>6258685
> vidya trash

Please leave
>>
>>6258632
>they do it to hold space on the shelf
>That makes so much sense, never realized that.

can someone explain to me about this?? toy companies need to fill up retailers' shelves with unpopular toys to hold shelf space...??? This doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>6258690
no u
>>
>>6258632
Serious question: Why did you think they were called pegwarmers then?
>>
>>6258700
I think the logic in their statement is that retailers will fill up empty shelf space with different stuff and therefor not order new stuff because they have no space for it.
>>
File: 1490120952898.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
1490120952898.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>6258665
OOOHH!!
>>
>>6258705
I knew that they kept the pegs warm, but I didn't realize it was intentional. I'm sure part of it isn't intentional, but make more sense it if is.
>>
>>6258690
>vidya game designs a character better
>we never hear from it again
>>
>>6258493

Yea, the profit used to be 50% margin. They did so many cost cutting measures its closer to 66%. So a 20 dollar figure gets hasbro even more. So a sale of under 20 is no biggie to hasbro. Retailers can bitch and moan of over stock, ship it back or sell it to retail outlets. They can refund retailers a little loss and still make profit.
>>
File: IMG_6199.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6199.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>6258700
The pegs are never supposed to be empty, as far as the retailer is concerned.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (61KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
61KB, 800x800px
http://www.ebay.com/itm/7-Marvel-Wolverine-III-Logan-Action-Figure-Legends-X-man-Infinite-Kids-Toy-PVC/262890827414?_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982&_trkparms=aid%3D888007%26algo%3DDISC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D41809%26meid%3Daeb630bdc6f949ba8e218975afe9da81%26pid%3D100009%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D2%26sd%3D391738100512

I know this is an unlicensed Marvel Product but it looks really promising. Anyone here pick it up before?
>>
>>6258432
how do you know they aren't selling well?
do you have sales figures?

these kinds of questions are always traps because people will answer with their own observational bias
>>
>>6258454
/thread
>>
>>6258432

They're actually one of the best selling action figures right now, which is why so many waves are flooding in over the months.
>>
>>6258895
Sales figures are purposely concealed from us so saying we don't know is not an argument.
>>
>>6259044
Observation as completely valid, unless you're the kind that disputes the existence of gravity because it wasn't explicitly written on the stone tablets God gave to Moses.
>>
>>6258705
Peg warmer is derived from bench warmer, a sports term, you fool.
>>
I hadn't realized Marvel Legends can go up to $100 in after market... Can someone list the ones that are, I was thinking of letting go some of my Marvel Legends... I really haven't kept up at all with current comic characters' scarcity/popularity as toys, I've just been buying them as a whole wave set... It just seems easier that way.
>>
>>6258573
The line's weakness is bring concealed. Half of every wave sitting is not healthy. I know what a fast sellout looks like and ML is not it.
>>
>>6258432
I have been on the prowl for these and all I've ever seen is that blue and white dude, Drax, and tons of Star Lords. Oh, and ONCE I saw a Nova. Basically, I've never seen any of the three I actually want, and I've been regularly checking Target, Wal-Mart, and Walgreens.
>>
>>6259059
early 2000's ML or the reboot? if it's the former, don't you dare let go of those because they're continually gaining after market value.
>>
>>6258733
peg warming can backfire..just like it is now.
>>
>>6259092
But it you wait too long, they will just be updated like moon knight
>>
>>6258432
Because for some reason toy companies have abandoned 3.75" scale to 5 POA bullshit to cut costs because it's a "kiddie" scale.
Marvel Universe was fucking amazing for awhile, but they just ran out of steam towards the end. Now all they do is just re-release the same molds with new paint or shrunk down versions of Legends molds.

6" Legends have substantially improved but I still think $20 for a single 6 inch figure is just too high. The BAF stuff has really been stepped up and is pretty awesome but I'm not going to buy $120+ of figures to build a Juggernaut then get stuck with 5 figures I don't even like.
Also, like said previously they suffer from over satuation of the same fucking characters over and over. Do we need a 3rd verison of Star Lord? Fucking STAR LORD?
If you count from the beginning of Legends a good 40% of the figures are Cap/Iron Man/Spidrman/Wolverine.
It's like jesus, we get it.
They just can't seem to hit a good balance. The chase figures get scalped to all hell and nobody can get them and the pegwarmers warm so hard that eventually they get dropped to $15 or below at every store and then still fucking pegwarm.
>>
>>6259326
>If you count from the beginning of Legends a good 40% of the figures are Cap/Iron Man/Spidrman/Wolverine.
Yeah, the MOTU200X-esque waves that are 7/8 Spiderman do _not_ help.
>>
>>6259362
I don't mind a couple of Spider-Man figures per wave so long as its Spider-Man figures I want. personally I don't give a shit about Spider-Brit. I just want a new Kaine.
>>
File: Misty Knight.jpg (234KB, 1454x1328px) Image search: [Google]
Misty Knight.jpg
234KB, 1454x1328px
S'up guys?

>>6258432
I think there's a few things going on:
1. Less demand for action figures
2. Stores want to save money by stocking as little product as possible
3. Department stores see toys as a low priority 3/4 of the year
So in the end they sell alright but stores are just going to keep ending up with old shit no one wants on the shelves.
>>
we wipe out the first/2nd initial cases and then they overstock hardcore and pegwarm, thats the problem, OP
>>
>>6259604
>we

where do you work, anon?.
>>
>>6259636

He's talking about collectors in general. Which he's right. One collector can wipe out an entire case of Legends if they're doing the BAF.
>>
>>6258432

General audience is only familiar with the main GOTG and a few side characters so only three out of the seven sets appeal to them

If a minority of the characters appeal to you, then why would you buy the entire series?
>>
>>6259658
I get what you're saying, but the thing is that a majority of them do appeal to me.
and the general audience isn't the sole contributing problem: it's obsessive pegwarming, odd choices, and chase figures that seem (not proven) to have been shorted on purpose leading to over saturation of well known characters.
>>
>>6259640
oh ok.
>>
>>6258599
>what is so taboo about wanting to see the characters name?

Honestly? I think they are trying to fool the occasional Grandma & the random little kids who don't know anything about the characters but just think it looks cool. By NOT defining them kids can make them whoever they want. Look at how absurdly generic the character bios are now, they barely tell you who is a hero/villain anymore..
>>
>>6258599

A lot of it has to do with a character's name rights. Sometimes anyway.
>>
>>6258432
>TFW i only wanted Darkhawk

Glad he'll be hanging on the pegs for a bit, i'll be able to pick him up for cheap.

Though i dunno what the hell am i going to do with that cat's head.
>>
File: Enchantress-Marvel-Legends-11.jpg (327KB, 1475x2009px) Image search: [Google]
Enchantress-Marvel-Legends-11.jpg
327KB, 1475x2009px
>MLs i want sporadically shows up in my local area and eventually disappear
>finally find them at a bogo sale
>now theyre warming shelves
>now theyre at Ross for 6 bucks
i hate this line
>>
>>6258599
Cost savings on printing 2 cases vs printing 1 for 2 figures. If that means I get an extra head for a character, then screw it, I'm all for it. Don't be autistic. Be an opener and have fun.
>>
>>6258665
>>6258654
Marvel just changed names from Toy Biz. Avi Arad, major owner of ToyBiz took over Marvel because Marvel owed money. It wasn't cost savings, it was spelling the end.
>>
Anyone explain why it's so hard to find ML in the UK?
TRU is clogged full of shit with dust upon dust.

I just want Scarlet Witch and X-Men figures.
>>
>>6259810
I noticed this too.
>>
>>6260411
like I said, it's really not that big of a deal, but simply putting a name in print on the front of the box shouldn't cost them jack shit.
>>
>>6259945
>Though i dunno what the hell am i going to do with that cat's head.
being glad that you got the only ineresting part with the only figure that you wanted, for starters
>>
File: 1489364114121.gif (201KB, 190x152px) Image search: [Google]
1489364114121.gif
201KB, 190x152px
>>6260708
>being glad that you got the only ineresting part

please don't collect anymore..
>>
>>6259945
Throw it up on ebay to make a few bucks back?
>>
File: 1488860249068.jpg (483KB, 1517x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1488860249068.jpg
483KB, 1517x2048px
Well, payday is tomorrow for me anons, and I think I'll test the waters and buy a Legends figure. which one should I get if I see it? if thread is still up, I'll post an image of said figure.
>>
File: Ben Reily Spider-Man.jpg (314KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Ben Reily Spider-Man.jpg
314KB, 1500x1500px
>>6261220
I would recommend a Spider-Man figure to start out, like the Ben Reilly Spider-Man (pic related). Also some of the newer figures, like Wolverine and Cyclops are great. I would avoid the female ones for now unless you like the character and don't mind the more limited articulation (90% of the female figures have the same articulation). Otherwise get what you think looks interesting. Hope you like it!
>>
>>6261273
thanks for the tip, but I'm confused as to why they put extra heads in some of the boxes..?
>>
>>6258432
Jewbro raised the prices on these to $25 and the 3.75 line is jewed up too at like $13 a figure.
>>
i'll never get the ML's i really want, or rather, all they want to do is sell realistic/comic-accurate designs over unique kinds. here's my wants list
>MvC Sentinel
>EMH Wasp
>Mangaverse Spider-man
>F4 hulk
>Pre-disney Big Hero 6
>>
File: mangaspiderman.jpg (389KB, 1000x1512px) Image search: [Google]
mangaspiderman.jpg
389KB, 1000x1512px
>>6261755
>Mangaverse Spider-man
>>
>>6258432

I like getting the ocasional nobody like Whirlwind, but they really need to tighten the line up and stop with so many nobodies in each wave. Also drop the stupid BAF gimmick and give better quality and more accessories.

They could tighten things up by having less waves with more hitters in each wave. Like how many Spidermans do we need? SM should just be looped in occasionally with everyone else.

There waves with lots of good characters always have the lamest most poiltess BAF and the ones with actually cool BAF always have the lamest line ups.
>>
>>6258533

I buy a lot of Iron Mans because I like him and he has a built in excuse for repaints but a lot fo them are based on that one same mold that always ALWAYS has fucked up legs (one calf is bent) and can barely stand.
>>
>>6258599

Fuck I don't understand this at all. Whats the point? It's not a variant, they don't share a BAF piece or anything. Sometimes I think some of the D-listers are cool and pick them up but then it's like "WTF is this guy's name???"
>>
>>6258875

> Shitty Mattel style hips

No, hard pass.
>>
*sigh* I love my bank..they're withholding my god damn check until something clears which won't be until Monday. on the plus side, it gives me time to think about what figure to get, which will either be a spiderman or xmen figure.
>>
>>6261707
I lost it when I saw that shit, especially the fucking 3.75 inch.
>>
>>6258599
i would have said this would save a bit on packaging since they dont have to make as many design work/printing on the front but the back of the packaging does highligh the figure so im actually not sure why.

every product decision must have some economic reasoning
>>
>>6262034
>every product decision must have some economic reasoning
That assumes competence, though, doesn't it? Not everybody is good at their job.
>>
>>6258493
Conspiracy theory much?

The reason is that tooling costs the same regardless of the size figure you're making. It's hard to charge enough money to make that money back on a 4" figure, whereas charging $20 for a 6" has become commonplace. So the 4" are barely squeaking by profit wise, while 6" is doing okay.

>Source: Roastgooble podcast interview with Brian Flynn.
>>
>>6262598
>So the 4" are barely squeaking by
>profit wise

I'm honestly surprised they're still around considering how much they've hiked the price AND lowered the quality. if the 3.75 inch figures are supposed to mimic the 6 inchers, then why the fuck don't they share the same articulation and quality?
>>
>>6261303
different looks based on the comics. Ben Reilly Spiderman is also known as Scarlet Spider or Carnage-Spider. He has a symbiotic appearance in the comics, hence the claw hands and carnage head.
>>
File: 5000.jpg (4MB, 2204x2938px) Image search: [Google]
5000.jpg
4MB, 2204x2938px
>>6258432
Which one of you assholes did this?
>>
>this is the new marvel general
>>
>>6263463
Because this would be the first time the backs were the same too? Because printing is dirt cheap?
>>
>>6263485
First time? No. It's the same for the Maidens of Might, Skyline Sirens, etc. All of the characters that you can skip because they have the same BAF piece.
>>
>>6263485
This isn't the first time at all actually. I remember Spider Girl from the Hobgoblin wave having both Mayday and Ultimate Jessica Drew on the back. Also it doesn't matter how cheap printing is. Hasbro is a corporation. A corporations goal is to make money. If they can save a few bucks here and there by using the same box for two different figures they will. And it's more than just printing. They'd need to design two different backs and have different art displayed on the side of the box. There's a lot more to desiging and producing packaging than you seem to understand.

Why would Hasbro spend that effort and money when they can whip up one box and put both figures in it and call it a day? They are trying to make money, not cater to your autism.

Why is it people on this board think that toy companies only exist to cater to their autistic demands? They're trying to make $$$ not make a bunch of autists happy.
>>
>>6258432
Angela is selling well at least.

My guess as to why they're not selling too well would be two-fold.

One: Only Three of the characters in this set are going to be in the movie. And Yondu is hardly the most popular choice to go with, here.

Two: The movie isn't out yet. I'm guessing you'll see these fly off the shelves for at least a week when the movie is first released (of course by the time they're restocked, people won't care anymore)
>>
>>6258566
Hey, no system is perfect. It's not a terrible system, but they could make it better by not choosing D-listers (unless that D-Lister has a large fan following, but has not been noticed by Marvel-senpai )

Instead they could rely more on B-listers or the spare C-Lister. It's not like Marvel doesn't have a fucking massive stable of characters for them to work with
>>
It seems like they mostly just need better line ups. Maybe 6 figures a wave with mumerical waves instead of themed waves that don't have a theme.

Each wave is mostly A and B list characters, maybe one army builder, and one C or D lister, instead of 4 D listers.

Also dump the BAF for more alternate heads/hands.

Maybe introduce a deluxe scale figure for $30 with one figure per wave to do larger BAF characters.
>>
>>6265860
>of course by the time they're restocked, people won't care anymore

Yeah, the Avengers franchise pretty much kills that theory.
>>
>>6261787
buh
>>
>>6261787
I fucking loved this line of figures from an aesthetic point of view. I bet you an unspecified chunk of change that they'll never get to characters like this.
>>
>>6258690
Toybiz did a Marvel vs Capcom series. Your argument is null and void.
>>
>>6268364
>Marvel Vs Capcom series

I got a few of the 2-packs back when they were new. no regerts
>>
>>6258432

Because they're jsut scaled-up 3.75" figures to begin with.
>>
>>6266372
>deluxe scale figure for $30

You know, I was not adverse to spending $20 on the 4" Civil War Falcon.

I'd spend $20 on a 3.75" if it's highly articulated (i'm talking JL Cyclops level but with double elbow joints), contains something like 10 accessories, or both.
>>
>>6268966
that would probably explain the shit articulation in comparison to the old ML figures, because the 3.75 inch figures have about the same poseability and a fetish for D-list crap characters as well. nobody wants 10 different sizes of fucking Drax or Gay Lord or Captain Saturation or 8 bank-breaking variations of said characters.
>>
They are selling well.

These things are massively over shipped right now however. Once the movie hits you will start to see more movement in stock
>>
>>6269115
what could have caused the massive shipments?
>>
>>6268364
Too bad they made better Marvel later, while Capcom was just SF characters
>>
Well..not really much I can say to this other than its basically a blown up version of the 3.75 inch figures, and they decided not to take advantage of the size difference (more articulation and detail). other than that, the paint is fine and it feels like good quality plastic and molding.
>>
>>6279049
I ended up buying Morbius, which in my opinion is an ok figure. I wanted to get one from the X-men line like Iceman or Wolverine, but he was on sale hilariously enough so I got him. I'm not as disappointed in the new Legends line as thought I would be, but they still look kind of shitty compared to the older Toybiz ones.
>>
does anyone here own the Spider Hulk from the Spiderman classics line?. I used to when I was around 11 or 12 then lost him. he's way expensive now for some reason.
>>
>>6258461
As an MCUfag, I agree with this.
>>
>>6258524
What the hell is that on Colossus and how can I get one for mine?
>>
File: 1329336610273.png (69KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1329336610273.png
69KB, 480x480px
>>6258610
what is a running variant?
>>
>>6281102
>gigantic figure with interesting premise, pretty good sculpt, and nice articulation including two joints per finger
Really not hard to understand why he's expensive now. He has so many points in his favor.
>>
>>6258524
>>6258632
>>6258709
Why are there so many mongoloids on /toy/?

Peg warming = unsold junk. The more something pegwarms, the WORSE it is for a toy company, because that's UNSOLD junk.

All toy stores/departments are supposed to reorder when they run out of toys. Their shelves should never be empty and a toy company like Hasbro is more than accomodating to ensure to ship more so shelves are never empty.
The thing that is going on today is most stores have a shitty system in place where if the computer thinks a toyline isn't selling fast enough, or pegwarming, it won't reorder more. So shelves can be empty despite that space being reserved ONLY for that toyline.

So if the toyline is pegwarming that much, they'll order fewer figures of the next wave, if they order the next wave at all.

Believing that Hasbro is purposely creating pegwarmers means that they want their toylines to fail.
So are you guys real mongoloids or mongoloids who believe in the conspiracy theory of Hasbro wanting to go out of business for some other retarded theory?
>>
File: crimson empire.jpg (28KB, 214x320px) Image search: [Google]
crimson empire.jpg
28KB, 214x320px
>>6283481
>i hate Hasbro so much over making an exclusive of a barely known video game character that i make up retarded shit
You know what really needs to be made?

if you don't agree, then you agree with me that no one but you cares.

>ib4 you agree
Then please write to hasbro to make it happen
>>
File: 1466182238062.jpg (74KB, 538x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466182238062.jpg
74KB, 538x960px
I am picky....
I don't care about dip-shit villains or heroes. I don't buy multiples of the same guy unless I can soldier that toy or it's a Alternate Universe version.

I bought the entire Space Venom line. I don't even see that line in retail...NOT ONCE!!

Dr Strange line was ok. I admit the lack of villain was of course there as usual.

I can only assume sales are so good that they don't need better characters made into figures or they would have done so.

-No Ultron Drone (would have soldiered)
-No Rohan
-N0 Malkeith

Love cosmic heroes but FF stuff is still off limits I suppose.

I hope they don't kill themselves with bad choices but here is hoping.
>>
File: Sentinel Collection.jpg (415KB, 2108x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Sentinel Collection.jpg
415KB, 2108x1202px
>>6258666
Your lack of imagination saddens me worm.
>>
File: invisible woman.jpg (123KB, 484x608px) Image search: [Google]
invisible woman.jpg
123KB, 484x608px
>>6283744
>Love cosmic heroes but FF stuff is still off limits I suppose.
Except it's not. This is out now and a Human Torch has already been shown off
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.