[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROBOT DAMASHII GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 97

File: Robot Damashii.png (18KB, 400x120px) Image search: [Google]
Robot Damashii.png
18KB, 400x120px
Previous thread: >>6225391

See first reply for links to images of upcoming releases and other helpful info!

Upcoming regular retail releases:
-Brocken Labor (Apr. 28th)
-Z'Gok MP type, A.N.I.M.E. ver. (May 2017)
-Metal魂 00 Raiser + GN Sword III (May 2017)
-G-Fighter, A.N.I.M.E. ver. (June 2017)
-Full Armor 0 Gundam (July 2017)
-Saturn Labor (July 2017)
-Gundam Exia Repair II & III (Aug. 2017)
-Gogg, A.N.I.M.E. ver. (Aug. 2017)

Current open Tamashii Web exclusive preorders:
►Order Deadline Apr. 20th
-Gundam Mk-V, Marking Plus ver. (July 2017)
-Zaku Cannon, A.N.I.M.E. ver. (July 2017)
►Order Deadline TBA
-Tyrant 2000 Labor (Aug. 2017)
>>
File: item_0000011738_3jEWeP1O_01[1].jpg (97KB, 509x712px) Image search: [Google]
item_0000011738_3jEWeP1O_01[1].jpg
97KB, 509x712px
>>6255473
Bandai's official RD page with images and release dates:

http://tamashii.jp/item_brand/robot_tamashii/

Excellent, comprehensive RD list:

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Gundam/index.php?showtopic=81

Other mecha toy discussion is also more than welcome!
>>
File: 1490562362976[1].jpg (600KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1490562362976[1].jpg
600KB, 853x1280px
Guntank and Ingram Unit 2 pictures (scroll down a bit for them)! Link courtesy of >>6253863

http://nov.2chan.net/y/res/3650550.htm

Guntank review, link courtesy of >>6254470

http://blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/archives/52001590.html
>>
File: DSCN9254.jpg (200KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN9254.jpg
200KB, 1200x900px
>>6240843
>Is the VF-31 worth the aftermarket prices?
Sorry for the late reply, anon!
If you really love the design, and the aftermarket you're looking at is Mandarake (where I think the VF-31 is going for ~22K JPY), then I do think it's worth it. It's a great representation of the valk and a very solid toy in its own right. Just in terms of overall execution it's just about the best valk Bandai has put out yet.

Wouldn't really recommend going too much past Mandarake's price though, unless you absolutely must have one.

>>6242307
>Speaking of which, MyKombini has their pre-order up and it is indeed 50% deposit, not 100%
Thanks so much for this heads-up anon, made my Lil' Draken preorder there when you posted it. Comes out a little cheaper than NY and only having to deposit %0% is pretty darn sweet.

>>6245874
>considering that the 10th anniversary of frontier is coming, what are the chances for bandai to reissue the DX VF-25 valks?
Hmm, unfortunately I don't think it'll happen. I imagine Bandai's factories capable of producing DX valks are tied up with churning out Delta's 31s and 262s, and the main VF-25s (the F and S model) have already been reissued a couple times, shrinking the available market (though I have no doubt they'd still sell like hotcakes, the 25S in particular).

Wouldn't rule it out though! The recent reissue of Alto's YF-29 was relatively unexpected, but again, at the time there were no Delta valks to keep Bandai busy.
>>
File: DSCN9282.jpg (193KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN9282.jpg
193KB, 1200x900px
Jims through the ages!

>>6250326
That looks fantastic.

>>6250482
>>6250485
So does that!
>>
File: DSCN9396.jpg (196KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN9396.jpg
196KB, 900x1200px
>>6248104
>Happy to report I got my DX Chogokin Sv-262 in and it didn't have any issues with the protective plastic pulling up the tampo printing.
Glad to hear it, anon! Fingers crossed that I'll be as lucky.

>>6248628
>Now that I've done it once and have a rough idea of what I'm doing and tolerances and all, I'd feel more comfortable doing it again.
Any part of the Draken's transformation that was particularly scary or worrisome?

>>6254424
>>6254426
Hi-Metal Defender is looking so gorgeous, so glad I got my preorder in.
>>
>>6225391
>Still just listed as March, though if I did know the exact date I'm not sure I'd share, as I don't need more competition for the Mandarake scramble!

Looks like I win this round, Monitor-kun...
>>
>>6255484
Looks like the treads can't move and are either glued in place or molded to the wheels? That's a little lame.
>>
File: DSC00187 cropped and resized.jpg (614KB, 1700x848px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00187 cropped and resized.jpg
614KB, 1700x848px
>>6255503
>>6255518
Welcome! I'm finding them pretty good for pre-ordering web exclusives from due to the usually 50% deposit instead of 100%. Only time it was 100% was for Millia's VF-1J, which supposedly just shipped despite MyKombini saying they were on vacation until the 3rd.

As for the Draken itself, the tampo thing seems to be isolated instances of putting the protective film on too early unfortunately, quite glad mine didn't have that problem. Did have a tiny bit of the gold paint chip off under the air intake however, but it'll never be seen aside when transforming (which moves the intake "spike" around and caused that bit of chipping) so, meh. The big problem with the transformation is carefully extracting the right arm from the spine of the aircraft, then contracting half the plane's assembly down to hook a piece in where that arm's fist was and clip it all together with a piece from the hip. It's mostly trial and error in my experiences so far, either you just sort of magically get it all to line up for that hip piece to clip into the backpack or you don't and you have to keep carefully messing around with a bunch of different joints to try and get it to line up. It's pretty much just a matter of taking everything slowly and carefully while you figure out tolerances, because there's all sorts of hinge and swivel joints concentrated in that area and putting too much pressure on them seems like a bad idea. The other point of concern is how the gerwalk mode thighs and the "hip" are in incredibly close proximity, so if you're not careful you can rub off paint or scratch things while moving the legs around. The hip joints are so tight you'd have to do it on purpose, though. It's just something you want to take it slowly and carefully with while you figure out what you're doing. I think I took around an hour for me to transform, roughly half that trying to get everything to properly clip together at the end.

It looks so damn nice in Gerwalk mode, though.
>>
>>6255667
We've known this for a while now thanks to the ANIME homepage. Do you really need the treads to move though? It wouldn't show up in pics and were you really gonna vroom vroom it around you in a circle while sitting indian style or something?

Don't answer that.
>>
>>6255991
you're totally right, even if the treads do move, I would have glued it down so it doesn't

who needs to go vroom vroom with the tread when I can go pew pew with the lasers?
>>
The Hi-Metal R missile effects set for the VF-1s has a release date of April 17th listed now.
>>
To the guy who asked why I don't like ANIME in the last thread - I was never able to get past the awful animation of the original MSG, and have no desire to have the wonky line-art immortalized in toy form. I bought the ANIME RX-78 just to test it out, but apart from the improved articulation I really didn't like it.

I generally prefer more mechanical detail in my figures, which is why I'm also worried about the recent trend in Transformers Masterpieces towards more cartoon-like, detail-lite figures. Loving the shit out of all the Metal Builds though, those are definitely my jam.
>>
>>6255503
is the bandai rd vf1j seriously 200 fucking dollars already?
>>
>>6257154
The one with the GBP armor is, apparently.
>>
>>6257354
That's the 1/60th one, which is baller, but I can't afford it, I was refering to the one in his pic, that's the smaller RD metla thing. Couldn't find pre-orders, info or price info anywhere/
>>
>>6257356
Oh, shit. Max's VF-1J. Mandarake seems to be selling them for around 8k yen when they have them in.

http://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1054579148&ref=list

The Hi-Metal R VF-1J + GBP is around $200 now, though. So I was right here at least.

eBay has several of Max's VF-1Js for reasonable prices though, given initial retail price and demand.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HI-METAL-R-Macross-VF-1J-Super-Valkyrie-Maximilian-Genus-machine-about-140m-/282252148840?hash=item41b78a0068:g:qX4AAOSwA3dYJY1y is $100, several others are in the $100-$150 range.
>>
Manda has a shitload of White Dingo's in stock, apparently. A lot of them appear to be the kind that come with the corrected version:

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1051168195&ref=1062065848
>>
>>6257399
>>6257356
>>6257354
Fuck me, jsut checked, 150 fucking dollars. Why the hell is that mech alaways so expensive.

I just want a good figure of maria's mech.
>>
>>6257440
It was one of the earliest Hi-Metal Rs, and the GBP tends to be in demand. There's a theory it will be reissued with a TV-type VF-1J at some point, but no confirmation.

Millia's VF-1J is ~14k yen on Mandarake already, and was a web exclusive so it's only going to go up.
>>
>>6257607
>Millia's VF-1J is ~14k yen on Mandarake already, and was a web exclusive so it's only going to go up.
Fuck me, no wonder.

I was waiting for you guys to mention it going up, and that never happened. So I didn't even know to look! There's really no where to get info from other than here.

Also crushing sadness.

I just wish I could buy the fucking thing without the booster pack, it looks ugly and I'll never use it. Bandai doesn't reissue exclusives, so if it does get a pseudo re-release it'll be altered somehow, maybe without the pack and a minor paint change. I can only hope.
>>
>>6257658
I'd grab it while you still can, to be honest. It's not that much higher over retail yet, but it's going to pretty quickly get higher and higher.
>>
>>6257694
Can't afford it, I could've afforded it for pre-order, but I can't pay 150+ for this thing.

If I was making any sort of good money, then I would. I know how Macross autists get, soon as the new thing is released they all buy it up and the prices go though the roof.
>>
>>6256337
There will always be a debate between accuracy vs modern mechanical stylisation.

There is usually two spectrums of mecha (toy) stylisation.

organic-accurate-mechanical

For Gundam, the mechanic direction is usually preferred, and rarely do they become organic, but the closet would be how RDs try to create the fluidity of 2D animation but without an accurate design to the lineart, thus being in no man's land. The latter SEED and Zeta RDs are such examples.

I just felt that I've gone through a few previous iterations of RX-78 between 2000 and 2011, and going back to the original and having poseability is probably something that they could do to differentiate the Robot Damashii line from the rest.

That is why other Gundam RDs don't sell, they always become 50% off as their stylisation is in no man's land. They are neither accurate to the lineart nor mechanical like Gunpla(Zeta MG, Seed MG or 1/100 IBO).

The first lot of Seed stuff were legit as they were supervised by the art director Shigeta to recreate the onscreen looks. But I think from Freedom/Strike Noir onwards, they went back to no man's land.

These no man's land stylisations remind me of the designs of MSiA, where even proportions were bad.

On the otherhand, Metal Build Destiny and etc is on the far end of organic stylisation, which is good. Meanwhile, MB Astray and Exia are just super accurate as they are supervised by their original designers.
>>
>>6257607
ARGH.

I have max but missed out on Milia.

I actually prefer a grey goggle version. Should I just wait for the KO Yamato 1/60 instead?
>>
>>6258145
Yamato has better fighter mode than Bandai, but I like Bandai's Battroid more.

For those who have both Bandai and Yamato, what are the pros and cons except for parts forming on the smaller one?

Bandai currently has Zentradis and Destroids to complement them though, but I might just want Max and Milia as a separate one-off set in the Yamato mould.

So far I have five Zentradi pods and having about 2 VF-1S to go against them is quite plausible as they are always outnumbered.
>>
File: DSCN9420.jpg (162KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN9420.jpg
162KB, 900x1200px
>>6255634
Curse you, anon!

Haha, grats on the snag! I'll be looking forward to your review.

>>6255837
Appreciate the insight, anon. As a gerwalk fan in general I'll be sure to keep an eye on the hip area when transforming.

I'll expect photos from ya once you get your Millia too! Gotta wait for the missile effect set before mine ships.

>>6256258
And speak of the devil, haha. Good to know, thanks!
>>
>>6257850
I like the proportions on the RD Barbatos.
>>
File: 005.jpg (271KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
271KB, 1200x900px
>>6257658
>>6257699
Aw, sorry anon, we totally talked about Millia when the preorder opened, but it was a pretty brief discussion and easy to miss.

I'm kind of surprised that Millia is already fetching so much on Mandarake, though. I mean Nippon Yasan has jacked the price up to 14K already (from a 9.7K preorder price), but I expect that from them. To see Mandarake on the same level immediately after release is unusual.

>>6257850
Interesting points about the aesthetic style, anon. I really like how you've divided your style spectrum. I never would have thought of calling one end of the spectrum 'organic,' but it's so dang obvious as the opposite of mechanical now that you've presented it, haha.

>>6258145
>KO Yamato
Whoa, I didn't even know these were a thing.

>>6258162
As you mentioned, having a greater variety of complementing mecha is a HUGE pro for the Bandai Hi-Metals. If you want a 1/60 Regult, you'll be paying hundreds for one, and you have to assemble/paint it yourself. Also, Hi-Metals have advantages in effect parts (or will soon), compatibility with Tamashii stages, and special accessories (such as the swappable short wings for battroid) that you won't find on a Yamato.

Furthermore, this is very subjective, but the smaller size of the Hi-Metals makes them more fun and more comfortable to mess around with. You can fit 2 or 3 Hi-Metals in the space of a single Yamato, and having everything fit in the palm of your hand just makes it easier to work with (be it transforming or posing).

Yamato advantages are perfect transformation and superior detail. That's pretty much it, but they're pretty huge advantages. The Yamato (well, Arcadia now) is simply the best overall valk toy there is.

I think the best way to look at this is to consider whether you're interested in play or display. Display? Yamato all the way. Play? I think you're gonna have more fun with the Hi-Metal while also being very displayable.
>>
File: 006.jpg (329KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
329KB, 1200x900px
>>6258471
Though I will say, the Yamatos are a little more fun to swoosh around thanks to their larger wingspans. Feels more like you're flying something, haha.
>>
>>6257850
>The first lot of Seed stuff were legit as they were supervised by the art director Shigeta to recreate the onscreen looks.
They used to do this a lot more for RDs. Stuff like Heroman and the Fafners (Tauburn too maybe?) turned out great sculpts because of it too. I miss it.

I think the less stylized sculpts work well for stuff like Dunbine and L-Gaim. I can't think of any Gundam RDs where I actually like the stylisation changes. I think part of the reason they do it is do differentiate the RDs from the model versions.
>>
Anyone else get the SRC Mazin Emperor? The guy is gigantic! The Cape/Scrander is super cool and the Emperor Burn effect part looks great.

Glad that they're releasing Mazinger ZERO so they can fight each other. I LOVED that stage in SRW V, you had the Angels, Mazingers, and the berserk Eva-01.
>>
>>6256337
Some anime figures look better than their mechanical counterparts, frankly I'm surprised you disliked the anime white devil so much. Have you seen the roll out colors version ? That probably more your speed.
>>6258471
Maybe I can fanangle one from mandarak for cheap or something. I don't know how to navigate mandarake anymore though. There a guide I could grab somewhere.
>>
File: IMG_9739.jpg (33KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9739.jpg
33KB, 210x240px
>>6258411
Thanks, should be arriving tomorrow. I'll be sure to post pics.

Started rewatching the series for the first time in years, just fell in love with it like it was the first time again. Immediately had to order Saturn and Brocken. Will probably try to pick up a second Brocken too. Don't know if I can stretch to three Tyrants though...

My tastes have definitely changed since I was a teenager, Ota's now my favourite character. He's an idiot, just like me.
>>
File: IMG20170330171953.jpg (4MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170330171953.jpg
4MB, 3456x4608px
Japan anon here, found some goodies at umeda mandy, get in quick
>>
>>6258979
They got Maria's vf-1j? if so, how much. Also god damn, I though white dingoes at mada were going for 86$ for the pair.
>>
anyone here have the 2.0 msia zaku and a rd anime zaku together for a size comparison?
>>
>>6258411
>>6258471

My Millia's was via MyKombini and they want on vacation, so I won't have it until at least the end of next week unfortunately. Definitely planning to take some pictures of it however, I'm hopeful that red is as beautiful as all the shots have made it look.

KO Yamatos have been popping up for pre-order on a few chinese sites so far, MacrossWorld is going nuts over it trying to figure out if they're something to be supported and bought or vilified because oh gosh they're stealing the IP. Nevermind the knock-off Gundam figures thread and others tuff they have no issue with. One of the first things on order is Max and Millia, seemingly full v2s with the later accessories like the cockpit pieces and chest gap filler pieces. Should be interesting to see where that goes, price looks to be ~$90 from what I saw.

And looking at it, Mandarake price was 12k yen, not 14k. Oops.

>>6258145
Could be worth it, they won't cost any different. Their actual quality is still an unknown factor, while Bandais so far have been pretty damn nice.
>>
File: 128694.jpg (55KB, 409x576px) Image search: [Google]
128694.jpg
55KB, 409x576px
the best
>>
>>6259101
>MacrossWorld is going nuts over it trying to figure out if they're something to be supported and bought or vilified because oh gosh they're stealing the IP

those guys are fucking retarded
>>
>>6259101
Moralfags can be safely ignored.
>>
File: te1.jpg (103KB, 582x960px) Image search: [Google]
te1.jpg
103KB, 582x960px
>>6258520
He really is big. I guess the price isn't totally unjustified. I'll probably wait and see if he goes on sale though, Bluefin is bringing some over and I doubt they'll do well. At worst it'll give me time to watch prices in Japan and see if they fall or go up.

Also doesn't look like anyone has reposted the first Type Zero pics here yet. Looks a little iffy to me, but it could just be the poor lighting. The advertisement text also refers to it specifically as the first movie release which leaves the doors open for more movie versions I suppose.
>>
>>6259101
Actually the people that have no issue with ko gundams are the same that have no issue with ko yamatos either.
>>
>>6259384
>>6259444
>>6259578

Pretty much. And, yeah. The Gundam thread happily talks about KO Metal Builds and there's a whole third party Transformers thread going. Seems odd to try and take a moral stand when it comes to Yamato's molds when Yamato as a company no longer exists and Arcadia is barely using any of what they bought up from Yamato.

Meanwhile I'm just waiting to see how they end up quality wise. If they're like the Transformers Masterpiece KOs and end up being like 9/10ths as good (mostly paint app issues) for 1/2 or less the price, that sounds pretty damn interesting.
>>
>>6259756
Wait, bootleggers stole the yamato molds? Aren't they the ones who made the nearly foot tall Macross stuff?

This mean we might see 20$ mp quality figures? Cause if so I'm down for that.
>>
File: P1330520.jpg (590KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
P1330520.jpg
590KB, 2048x1536px
Ao I recently got two of the DX VF-25 lurking in buyee
First was the A grunt variation. I really like the olive-brown color and the price wasn't so bad, considering only the box was a bit worn down and the figure just has some minimal scratches
>>
File: P1330523.jpg (590KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
P1330523.jpg
590KB, 2048x1536px
>>6260093
And today I got the F variation, my absolute favorite of the bunch. The box was also worn out and pretty faded, the toy itself has some minor scratches and one of the little tabs behind the head is missing, but besides that, I love it
>>
File: P1330528.jpg (651KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
P1330528.jpg
651KB, 2048x1536px
>>6260094
oh, the white parts of the head lasers of the F kinda dulled out, that is the only other issue I detect on this thing.
Now I'm thinking about getting the Super and Armored parts, prices be damned
>>
>>6258520
How's his articulation? It looked like the lower body might be kind of limited.
>>
>>6258520
I bought it. Waiting for the deliver.
But I'm more interested in the RS Huckebein to be officially announced. When they give us a release date I'll be calm
>>
>>6260082
Ko macross is going to be around $100 buddy .
>>
File: IMG_5168.jpg (119KB, 575x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5168.jpg
119KB, 575x712px
http://tamashii.jp/item/11787/
>>
>>6260290
Looks absolutely fantastic. I look forward to setting it up alongside my Z'Goks(1 Char and soon to be two MP ones)
>>
File: Hygogg-illustration.jpg (219KB, 922x685px) Image search: [Google]
Hygogg-illustration.jpg
219KB, 922x685px
>>6260290
>fat and lumpy
>not lithe and deadly
Bandai, don't make me beg.
>>
>>6259444
Inb4 Harmony Gold have all imports of the bootlegs seized and destroyed by customs...
>>
Can someone explain to me why in the piss was the jegan type D the exclusive and not the armored one?

it just seems so backwards

same thing with the geara zulus

like how is anyone supposed to army build if the things are so limited?
>>
>>6260483

That period was transitional period going from MSIA to RD.

My guess is that Bandai didn't really know what to do with RD and MSIA, whether there'd be a high tier low tier action figures or just one line. They went jew with a bunch of the initial RDs being exclusives and went jewer by killing off the MSIA line for RD which is like twice the price of the old MSIAs
>>
File: IMG_0457.jpg (187KB, 1003x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0457.jpg
187KB, 1003x900px
>>6258893
Somebody at Bandai must really like Patlabor. Once again the packaging is beautifully-designed and a cut above most other RDs.
>>
File: IMG_0443.jpg (198KB, 1043x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0443.jpg
198KB, 1043x900px
>>6260628
Getting Alphonse was one thing, but now seeing these two together and having future releases pre-ordered I'm definitely getting that "dream toyline is actually happening" feeling.
>>
File: IMG_0447.jpg (180KB, 997x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0447.jpg
180KB, 997x900px
>>6260631
If you've seen and handled Unit 1, there's not much to talk about here. They're almost identical. That said, some of the joints on Unit 2 feel tighter, and the tampography is even sharper in places.
>>
File: IMG_0448.jpg (107KB, 660x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0448.jpg
107KB, 660x900px
>>6260635
Really classy-looking figure. The depth to the visor is very nice to look at.
>>
File: IMG_0451.jpg (114KB, 715x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0451.jpg
114KB, 715x900px
>>6260639
The only real changes I could ascertain besides tampography are the shoulders and head. The shoulders are a lot less fiddly to pose than Unit 1's, presumably due to their boxier shape.

Having had some time to think about Unit 1 more objectively, the only real criticism I can level at these figures is that the ankle joints are a pain in the arse. The joint engineering and articulation scheme is a bit weird compared to your usual RD, but works brilliantly once you get used to it. The ankles though, really need more accessible sideways range.
>>
File: IMG_0452.jpg (86KB, 740x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0452.jpg
86KB, 740x900px
>>6260644
You get a revolver cannon that can neatly store in the leg, just like before. It's not a blued metal, but it's painted in a nice gunmetal grey that looks good in contrast to the slick grey-white of the Ingrams.
>>
File: IMG_0453.jpg (282KB, 1594x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.jpg
282KB, 1594x900px
>>6260646
Shame the same can't be said about this set's exclusive kit. The shotgun and paintball guns are a bare metallic grey plastic. It's not as awful as that grey plastic Hasbro uses by any means, but it's still less than ideal in a premium exclusive package.
>>
File: IMG_0454.jpg (209KB, 1452x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0454.jpg
209KB, 1452x900px
>>6260649
I can almost understand the shotgun because it has a swappable part for the stock, and could rub against the body of the figure doing two-handed poses, but there's no excuse for not painting the paint guns.
>>
File: IMG_0455.jpg (113KB, 743x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0455.jpg
113KB, 743x900px
>>6260653
Still, the paint guns fit into the Ingrams' hands nice and snugly at least.
>>
File: IMG_0456.jpg (222KB, 1563x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0456.jpg
222KB, 1563x900px
>>6260659
The command cars are identical bar the number plates. The car that came with this set has sharper plate tampos than the last one, can actually read that first kanji now. I really love these little things, can't wait to get the police car and the Saturn Labor accessory it comes packaged with...

Final thoughts? Great set. Can't believe we're getting relatively affordable, playable, beautifully-made Patlabor toys out of the blue like this, and getting things besides just Unit 1/2/3 repaints and variants to boot. The only thing I want more than this is some kind of new Akira merchandise that's ideally 6", comprehensive and includes multiple bikes.
>>
File: IMG20170331193737.jpg (4MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170331193737.jpg
4MB, 3456x4608px
>>6260667
kinda need that one for the shotgun for alphonse to hold

also picked up fag today, looks bulky and nice
>>
>>6260679
HNNNGG don't tempt me with that thing, I'm really falling out of love with SHF Star Wars right now and the ANIME/ANIME MSV line gets more tempting to go all-in on with every new release.
>>
>>6260667
Where/how did you get the bonus?
>>
File: item_0000011787_ArFKVXUe_21.jpg (111KB, 712x456px) Image search: [Google]
item_0000011787_ArFKVXUe_21.jpg
111KB, 712x456px
>>6260290
So it doesn't come with the two explosion effects? Why'd they include them in the promo pics then?
>>
>>6260372
no
those fuckers will seize the bootlegs AND sell them as original, overpriced collector's items
>>
>>6260737

>>hollow legs
>>short handarms

I appreciate that it looks just like the anime but Gogg is one of those few suits that is improved by redesigns like the MSIA
>>
>>6260737
to show what those little clear tabs do. They attach to those explosions. This line wants you to buy all the figures. Same reason this shit comes with the hammer.
>>
>>6260735
Mandarake, after three days of autistically hitting f5 every few minutes between 5am and 12pm.
>>
>>6260749
they'll probably include the Zeong Legs with the Big Zam sell it for 300 bucks, so if you want a perfect Zeong you'll have to buy the Big Zam
>>
>>6260749
In order to set that scene up you'd have to buy fuckin two char Zaku's along with the Gogg. That's an expensive ass pic.

All I'm saying is I wish they'd include the explosion in more sets.
>>
>>6260994
Samefagging to add enough with the laser beams already. I have like 50 beam rifle effects now just laying around, give me some damn explosion effects instead god damnit.
>>
File: ban1604601[1].jpg (124KB, 712x626px) Image search: [Google]
ban1604601[1].jpg
124KB, 712x626px
Does anyone have the Barbatos?

I got one secondhand but I just want to clarify whether its white is less pristine white than other RDs like Ingram and Qubeley.

I just want to make sure that it isn't due to yellowing.

I find the RD Kimaris relatively more solid. The way the large armor pieces hold together remind me of the RD Dom.
>>
File: 32948667623_e5b88cd256_h.jpg (687KB, 1342x1600px) Image search: [Google]
32948667623_e5b88cd256_h.jpg
687KB, 1342x1600px
Awww yis.
>>
>>6261134
legs look a bit too feminine desu
>>
>>6261134
Wow modern Gundam proportions sure are... different
>>
File: 20170331_191807.jpg (3MB, 2120x3543px) Image search: [Google]
20170331_191807.jpg
3MB, 2120x3543px
>>6261077

Mine is pure white like the HG and 1/100.
>>
>>6261419

Actually on closer inspection its whiter than the HG and 1/100. The HG and 1/100 are slightly darker shade of white
>>
>>6261134
>>6261391
No, the problem is the shoulders are too long, making the top half look a bit thick compared to the legs.
>>
File: 1488953154760.jpg (327KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488953154760.jpg
327KB, 1024x768px
>>6260680
DO IT. I haven't bought RDs in a while, but as soon I saw that thing I had to have it.
>>
>>6261555
Also worth mentioning you get all the parts to make a regular RX-78 if you so choose. Bandai really went all out on this release.
>>
>>6261560
Like I can make regular RX-78-2 with this set?
>>
File: TOY-GDM-0030.jpg (44KB, 479x600px) Image search: [Google]
TOY-GDM-0030.jpg
44KB, 479x600px
>>6261596
Yes, but it'll be green and white instead of the stock colors.

Speaking of which,

>>6261555
Call me when they come out with the superior color scheme. (And it had better come with a white version of the head!)
>>
File: stock-rx78.jpg (87KB, 855x1280px) Image search: [Google]
stock-rx78.jpg
87KB, 855x1280px
>>6261596
Here's a pic of the suit without the extra armor.
>>
File: stock-rx78-2.jpg (84KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
stock-rx78-2.jpg
84KB, 819x1024px
>>6261650
>>
Been really tempted by the ANIME line lately.
Which one should I go for, Char's Zaku or Char's Z'gok?
>>
>>6261640
That's gorgeous, but then again, I'm a sucker for most blue bots.
>>
>>6261664
I'd say the Z'gok. It's got some really nice engineering and the bonus of not having to swap out hands makes it a great desk toy.
>>
File: 1479239226026.jpg (22KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479239226026.jpg
22KB, 480x300px
Are we ever getting that Rising and Spiegel they teased? I feel like the only one who loved the G Gundam line
>>
>>6260680
I wasnt feeling the retro look but this is one I couldnt pass up and I am so happy I did. I cannot put it down.
>>
>>6261710
G Gundam's anniversary is over, so probably not.
>>
>>6261664
Zgok is probaby better engineered, but I love the zaku, that being said it was the first in the line and apparently it has some engineering problems not present in the regular zeke.
>>
>>6259478
I think the refers to it being a movie version because it's very different compared to the TV Peacemaker while the Ingrams are 99% the same.
>>
>>6261134
skipped leg days
>>
File: Victory_Gundam_-_Ver_KA.png (740KB, 712x1014px) Image search: [Google]
Victory_Gundam_-_Ver_KA.png
740KB, 712x1014px
>>6261416
>>6261825
Late UC gundam aesthetic is smooth lines and curves. MB F91's commercial even notes that it's supposed to be like a racecar.
>>
>>6261077
>>6261419

barbatos hasn't yellowed and i kept it displayed since the release, even despite the disappointing articulation
>>
>>6261842
the V in your pic looks fine

the F91 MB looks like it's trying to be an EVA, also huge shoulder pads
>>
>>6261134
forget about the skinny legs,

those eyes look weirdly huge, like anime girls
>>
>>6261710
no windmill gundam or mexican gundam

shame
>>
>>6261555
Agreed, do it.
>>
can i post gundam converge on here?
>>
>>6261930
Yes.
>>
>>6261913
The only thing stopping me from getting it is the color scheme and the odd chest armor. Looks off to me.
>>
File: 151636htm.jpg (73KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
151636htm.jpg
73KB, 650x500px
>>6262155
Considering how many repaint/retools they are doing I think there's a good chance we'll be getting a version in these colors.
>>
>>6259384
damn straight
>>
>>6262299
>I think there's a good chance we'll be getting a version in these colors.
Bloody hope so. Would love to get a small team together.
>>
>>6262299
15 years later the GFF still makes the RD looks like shit

ib4 muh articulation
>>
>>6262715
You're comparing apples and oranges.

Why?
>>
>>6262715
Until you actually hold the GFF in hand it looks like a piece of garbage painted by chinamen with Parkinsons and molded in rubber.

GFF designs were great but the actual products was terrible from bottom to top. I've heard GFFN is better but I don't have any of those.
>>
File: 27.jpg (185KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
185KB, 1280x1024px
is there a reason why the original RD Xi Gundam is just 5k yen in mandarake? is it a bad release or something? or the missile pod really undervalued it that much?
>>
>>6262851
they spelled hathaway wrong on the 5k yen stand
>>
>>6262752
they're both fruits>>6262796
>>
>>6262715
Not even comprable, sure it looks nice, most of them do, but I owned the gff FAG. Thing was not only fiddly, but the armor would not stay on. To top that off, the piece that clips into the back to hold the rocket launcher broke from standard use.
>>
>>6262796
GFF and RD are both made by chinamen
>>
>>6262863
RD seems to be intentionally engineered to not have as many QC fuckups, though. Minimal paint especially.

Unrelated: apart from the Yamato 1/24th figures, is any of the other Patlabor merch out there worth buying? Specifically the CM's Brave Gokins (although I'm not impressed by them especially) or the Wave WHAM figures?
>>
>>6262851
Probably because the original release didn't have all the additional tampo.
>>
>>6262851
the missile pod release uses a different mold for the head, shoulders and backpack and is slightly more detailed than the first one, so maybe that is why it became so cheap
>>
>>6262851
nothing wrong with the original xi really, it was going strong at 12000k yen on mandy until the new one was released

people just like new things
>>
>>6262910
>>6262873
>>6262870
the old one comes with a sheet of waterslide decals right? wat are you supposed to do in you want to apply them? use topcoat?
>>
>>6262851
The head, as you can see for yourself, is a huge improvement. And the plastic used is slightly more opaque so it doesn't have that cheap look. It's either painted or they used darker colors which look better in the same concentration.
>>
>>6262913
If the figure is not going to be handled a whole lot and will spend most of the time on the shelf, waterslide decals don't require topcoat. The plastic on robot damashii figures is smooth enough that decals will adhere with no problem.
>>
>>6262913
>>6262989
You can do it if you want. A few years back we had an anon who bought the Byarlant since it never gota proper kit at the time, he gave it new thrusters panel lined it water slided it, all that good stuff.
>>
>>6262796
>the actual products was terrible from bottom to top.

just when I thought /toy/ was getting better with hyperbole posting
>>
File: e8226979.jpg (135KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
e8226979.jpg
135KB, 1000x700px
>>Those painted metal ankle joints and boot treads

SCARED.jpg
>>
>>6264590
I'll admit that has me a smidgen concerned and I don't even have one pre-ordered. Seems like an easy way to get chipped paint.
>>
>>6262851
original XI is a solid release, great articulation and the sheer size are more than enough for its cheap price
if you use the waterslides it can look really great
>>
Guntank came in today. The box is friggin gigantic. Amiami card for scale.
>>
File: 20170403_110457.jpg (580KB, 1200x632px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_110457.jpg
580KB, 1200x632px
>>6264620
>>
>>6261864
>despite the disappointing articulation

What the fuck dude? What the fuck do you want?
>>
>>6262989
Nope, the matte coat on the RD Xi will not allow the decals to hold firm and will cause silvering
>>
>>6263781
I have the Alex with armor, Alex/G04, Mudrock/G05, F91/F90-II, GP01, and Gundam/GM ver Ka

They're all terrible with terrible finish, terrible mold quality, and terrible articulation and loose joints. Anyone who says the FIX figures are good are lying, got really lucky with a single figure, or they have the standards of a hobo.
>>
>>6264741
Anyone looking to buy a RD Desert Zaku? Shoot me an email
>>
>>6264741
I know exactly what you are talking about, but there are some that don't have this issue at all. The GM Sniper Custom is a good example. Shin Matsunaga's Zaku is another. The Blue Destiny Gundam does have a little of what you're talking about, but it's very minor. There are great GFF's just like there are terrible RD's. It's not as black and white as you claim.
>>
>>6264752
Samefagging to add that the Black Tri Star Dom is also devoid of those issues, although the two Zaku's that come with it in the set have them in spades.
>>
>>6264741
>They're all terrible with terrible finish, terrible mold quality, and terrible articulation and loose joints

Holy shit this figure is terrible, let me buy 5 more just to confirm my hate
>>
>>6264757
I'm okay with it since I think Katoki's designs are still fucking beautiful and I just liked looking at them from time to time. But to suggest that they're good is just a straight up lie.

>>6264752
I wanted to get a GM Sniper Custom but the best place I could find them was YJA for like 80-100 and after shipping it'd be like 130. Not too interested in the Zeonography stuff, they look about the same as any of the newer models.
>>
File: DSC00201 resized.jpg (924KB, 1700x1275px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00201 resized.jpg
924KB, 1700x1275px
>>6258411

Got my Millia's VF-1J in finally. It's definitely a beauty!
>>
File: DSC00203 resized.jpg (867KB, 1700x1275px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00203 resized.jpg
867KB, 1700x1275px
>>6258411
>>6264857

And here it is with the rest of the gang so far. Love these damn things, and I really hope they expand it into Macross Plus at least.
>>
File: 20170403_150305.jpg (769KB, 1000x1499px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_150305.jpg
769KB, 1000x1499px
>>6264620
Incoming Guntank and Core Fighter pics, I'm still working on the WB deck.
>>
File: 20170403_151312.jpg (629KB, 964x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_151312.jpg
629KB, 964x1152px
>>6264906
Core Fighter is awesome, I love how it all folds out instead of being seperate pieces you connect together (with exception to landing gear).
>>
File: 20170403_145511.jpg (973KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_145511.jpg
973KB, 2048x1152px
>>6264906
More Core Fighter.
>>
File: 20170403_151329.jpg (583KB, 1008x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_151329.jpg
583KB, 1008x1152px
>>6264906
>>
File: 20170403_151344.jpg (628KB, 1017x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_151344.jpg
628KB, 1017x1152px
>>6264906
Core fighter folded up.
>>
File: 20170403_145904.jpg (405KB, 1000x736px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_145904.jpg
405KB, 1000x736px
>>6264906
It does not look purple at all. I've only found a single nub
>>
File: 20170403_145858.jpg (283KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_145858.jpg
283KB, 1000x562px
>>6264906
Guntank cockpit.
>>
File: 20170403_143115.jpg (1MB, 1151x1668px) Image search: [Google]
20170403_143115.jpg
1MB, 1151x1668px
>>6264906
Clamshells
>>
File: robot_spirits_rick_dias.jpg (198KB, 903x1280px) Image search: [Google]
robot_spirits_rick_dias.jpg
198KB, 903x1280px
>>6264739
I had a different experience with the Rick Dias in pic related. No gloss coat required, just Mark Softer. Perhaps the Xi has a different finish.
>>
>>6265637
Ka Signature figures all have a matte coat
>>
File: d32dca9e.jpg (111KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d32dca9e.jpg
111KB, 900x1000px
>>
File: cd4f9d48.jpg (116KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cd4f9d48.jpg
116KB, 900x1000px
>>
>>6265641

I'm pretty sure the Neros are painted as well considering the dark grey chips some of mine came with.
>>
File: b2b9c004.jpg (103KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
b2b9c004.jpg
103KB, 1000x800px
>>
>>6264857
Oh man, is that the metal build robot damshii thing? Next time I can get one I'm buying it, jsut hope my shit sells to cover the costs.
>>
>>6266183
it's a hi-metal R.
>>
>>6266183
They're called Hi-Metal Rs. They're not huge or super detailed, but they're very, very nice for their size and surprisingly involved for it. Diecast swingbar for the legs, diecast in the feet, shoulder joint, and a few other areas. Just enough to provide heft, stability, and structural integrity. The huge part of the Hi-Metal R line is they're doing more than just valkyries. That Glaug in back is also a Hi-Metal R release, in scale with the valks more-or-less. They've already released a Monster for the line, and are coming out with the Spartan in May. The Defender's up for pre-order now, the Tomahawk has been seen in prototype form at least, there's also a Regult that was made and possibly its variants coming at some point. A missile effects set is coming out this month for the big nukes and the multi-missile pods.

They come with smooth, hardpointless wings and hardpoint equipped versions, plus a shrunken "wingplate" for battroid mode to simulate how in the animation their wings shrunk due to anime magic. They tend to have DYRL and TV style hand sets, an assortment of missiles, The VF-1A cannon fodder includes DYRL and TV style heads, too. Stand adapters for all three modes are included as well. The regular releases are ~$60, the super pack equipped Max was like ~$75 from what I remember, and Millia was ~$100 or so due to being a web exclusive.
>>
>>6264857
>>6264864
>>6266222
I actually happened upon them myself after eyeing Mirage's DX Chogokin. I'm looking forward to the Hi-MR VF-1EX Valkyrie of hers, even if it won't be in scale.
No I didn't snag her Chogokin. I want to see that it's as good if not better than Hayate's and also appropriately colored first once it's out of its birdcage

Hopefully it's coloured closer to this than straight-up red: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqbG7WByTFc&feature=youtu.be&t=18s
>>
File: 20170404_151624.jpg (1MB, 1152x1501px) Image search: [Google]
20170404_151624.jpg
1MB, 1152x1501px
>>6264906
Here's the White Base Deck. It's a little smaller than I thought, but it will do just fine for pic backgrounds and the like, especially since you can add onto it later if you'd like.
>>
File: O4NrzZG.jpg (541KB, 931x942px) Image search: [Google]
O4NrzZG.jpg
541KB, 931x942px
>>6266301
Alternate
>>
>have mandarake alerts set up
>figinstock alerts also
>Still manage to get no notification for either and miss out on a guntank mandarake had listed.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has dealt with this frustration, why is it that neither seem to alert you on time?

Also for any west coast ameribros when does mandarake usually update? I was up till 11 last night and never saw the guntank posted until after I missed it.
>>
>>6266386
3am central time, around then usually.
>>
So I ordered the Guntank using the Anime-Export exploit and it worked. I think I can safely say that theory is confirmed.
>>
File: item_0000011580_9OWLBnPm_11.jpg (70KB, 460x712px) Image search: [Google]
item_0000011580_9OWLBnPm_11.jpg
70KB, 460x712px
>local weeb shop just got this in
>i just got back into warhammer
fuck having multiple hobbies. this thing looks so damn nice..
>>
>>6266496
Combine them anon, Paint him liek your favorite space marine chapter.
>>
>>6266391
How do you exploit Anime-export?
>>
>>6266615
Find the product page for the thing you want, add /sandbox between .com and /product in the url. Go through checkout as normal (even tho there will likely be a lot of red x's you can still do it) until the orders complete and you just have to pay with paypal. At that point exit out of the sandbox link and open up a nornal instance of AE's homepage. On your account tab you should see whatever you ordered in the standing not paid section. Complete with paypal from there and ur done. This allows you to order whatever on the site even if it's sold out and past deadline, as long as it's before release.
>>
File: 01d909cd.jpg (123KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
01d909cd.jpg
123KB, 900x1000px
>>
File: e9868551.jpg (152KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e9868551.jpg
152KB, 900x1000px
>>
File: 31f6f4bd.jpg (93KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
31f6f4bd.jpg
93KB, 1000x900px
>>
File: 4c2b80b0.jpg (113KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
4c2b80b0.jpg
113KB, 1000x900px
>>
File: 6f1cb9f2.jpg (92KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
6f1cb9f2.jpg
92KB, 1000x800px
>>
>>6266391

Yes, do tell please
>>
File: 409f60e5.jpg (117KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
409f60e5.jpg
117KB, 1000x800px
>>
>>6260667
Could you take a good high res pic of the plate of the unit 2 car please? If that's the only difference, I'm just gonna make a sticker and apply it on my second unit 1 car.
>>
File: IMG_0752 edit.jpg (195KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0752 edit.jpg
195KB, 1080x1440px
Got the MB F91 yesterday. The glossy finish looks really good on the figure, especially on the white parts. The face open gimmick is nicely implemented. The joints are extremely tight though, and it takes some effort posing it. Even swapping out hands takes some work. Although I guess this is good in the long run as the figure's joints won't become loose anytime soon. Good release overall, pretty much everything you would expect of a Metal Build.
>>
>>6267252
my friend's F91 can't hold the handle of the VSBR without the hands popping off

you too?
>>
>>6267264
Haven't tried it yet actually. It shouldn't be a problem though, considering how tight the wrist peg connection is. Takes quite a bit of effort for me to pull the hands off.
>>
File: IMG20170405212000.jpg (3MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170405212000.jpg
3MB, 3456x4608px
Found barbie in mandarake for 1800 yen, quite a steal desu
>>
>>6267289
Are we ever getting more IBO releases? Or should I give up and settle for the HGs?
>>
>>6266391
>>6266674

I can confirm this worked as well. I used it to preorder a Metal Build F91 after it first went up.
>>
>>6267315
Did they deliver? Surely there's a risk of ordering non-existent stock.
>>
>>6267327
They sure did. It was maybe a day after preorders closed that I did it. I figured there can't be too many folks using that trick and that A-E would have some extra stock on hand in case an item needed to be exchanged or whatever. In any case, it worked and I've got my F91 sitting right here at my desk.
>>
>>6267331
I'll keep that in mind for the future, thanks.

What's shipping like at AE btw? Is it more expensive than the usual sites?
>>
File: IMG20170405215201.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20170405215201.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
>>6267298
Honestly, two robot damashiis of ibo and a part pack that was cancelled, it would be foolish to wait
>>
>>6267331
It's okay. The only offer R-SAL and EMS though. EMS for my F91 was 3300 yen.
>>
>>6267341
That sucks. My country doesn't accept R-SAL... Oh well guess it's worth it if I decide to make a large order.
>>
>>6267298
>>6267339

Before season 2 came out they said more IBO RDs were coming. The forms equipment pack also only ever said that it was for display, not that it was specifically coming out.

I just really, REALLY want it to come out. That and a Barbatos Lupus Rex RD, plz.
>>
>>6267354
Season 2 has come and gone though. I mean we can never say never but I feel like if there were serious plans for more IBO RDs we would've seen them by now.
>>
>>6267354
There any good bio suits? Also anywhere i can get the english dub? I've heard the protags are like Char and Garma analogues.
>>
>>6267365
Two of the antagonists (McGillis and Gaelio) are like Char and Garma, if that's what you're thinking off. Not sure what you're referring to regarding "bio suits". And as far as I know, no English dub of IBO exists yet.
>>
>>6267370
IBO aired in english on Toonami.

As far as reception goes, all I know is that it was poorly received on /co/ for the usual "nothing fucking happened for the entire middle section of the show" reasons.
>>
>>6267382
They're not wrong though. The voyage from Mars to Earth felt long and grueling.
>>
>>6267365
>anywhere i can get the english dub?
It's up on YouTube (unless Bandai blocked it in your country).
>>
>>6267339
>>6267361
(Not the same anon) I wouldn't say I'm waiting for it, but I know I'd snatch a Barbatos Lupus Rex in a heartbeat if they ever decide to produce it.
>>
>>6267365
Youtube but I wouldn't bother with the dub because the voices don't fit the characters in regards to how they act and how they sound.
Subs are easy enough to find online between downloads, youtube and Daisuki.
>>
>>6267339
Unless they make a movie compilation, I don't think we will see more RDs, maybe just a few kits.

A compilation movie is likely to extend merchandise sales.
>>
>>6267987
Just give me the option set with a flag raising accessory.
>>
>>6265637
Damn. Lookin' clean. Might have to get a Rick Dias. How's the articulation?
>>
>>6267252
Pretty cool in this pic.
>>
File: gff.jpg (91KB, 523x719px) Image search: [Google]
gff.jpg
91KB, 523x719px
Looks like we're getting a GFF reboot?
>>
>>6268527
> articulation?
Fairly brick-like, but all I want it to do is stand there.
>>
Patlabor Unit 2 full set with command car and paint guns at Mandarake Nakano if anyone wants it...

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1062536760&ref=list
>>
What are you guys getting in the mail? I'm waiting for this sucker to come in.
>>
>>6269501
Really? ugh.
I thought the KA signature line was that? I really hope they aren't made out of shit plastics and holow fiddly parts like before.
>>
>>6269957
I'm waiting for the Full Armor 0 Gundam. I just love things that reference multiple parts of a franchise all at once.
Currently eyeing Mirage's VF-31 even though I haven't seen the series as yet. It just works for me on so many levels. Worried color won't be right though.
Her Hi-Metal VF-1EX is something I hope goes up for order eventually as well.
>>
>>6269501

Why? Who is asking for this when we already have 4 different lines of robot spirits?
>>
>>6269501
Honestly, I'm just happy to see the GPs again.
>>
File: katokeks.jpg (33KB, 225x277px) Image search: [Google]
katokeks.jpg
33KB, 225x277px
>>6270228
>Who is asking for this

Same guy who asked for Grandaddy Gundam 1/1 statue to be replaced with his giant harlequin Gundam design.
>>
File: 20121123163350.jpg (202KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
20121123163350.jpg
202KB, 500x321px
>>6270607
>harlequin Gundam design.

Damn, that's a good description for that pile of ugliness lol.

And is it just me, or is Katoki's ego also the only reason we still don't have a modern Byarlant or Galluss J to play around with? We've been stuck with their ugly Unicorn counterparts for close to 7 years now.
>>
>>6266122
It makes no sense to have those joints be made of diecast. They will get loose with play.
Make part of the torso metal if there must be some diecast content it the figure
>>
File: 1000113762_1.jpg (155KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1000113762_1.jpg
155KB, 1200x1200px
>Pbandai
>just 11 cms tall
>80 dollars before shipping

rip my interest in this thing. Still looks amazing
>>
G-Fighter display:

https://youtu.be/Sc0rJlnXuSA
>>
>>6270839
It looks so perfect. I can't wait for this to complete my White Base team
>>
>>6270621
Byarlant custom is ok. But Schruzm gallus instead of j or k is a fucking crime. Fuck that faggot kit.
>>
>>6270621
>is Katoki's ego also the only reason we still don't have a modern Byarlant or Galluss J to play around with?

No. You don't have those because the designs aren't popular. That's all.
>>
>>6270692
I would imagine due to the absurd amount of joints. It does look amazing. The price is a bit high for my wanting to get it though.
>>
>>6270692
Oh son of a fucking bitch.
Where the hell do I get this?
>>
>>6270692
in for 20, I've always want to army build
>>
Anyone have the dx chogokin/robot damashii konig monster? Which is the best one to get, barring paintjob/extras?
>>
>>6270922
I wonder if they'll ever release White Base itself.
>>
>>6267337
AE shipping is hit or miss. For example, they charged me Y7500 for the slow service and Y8000 for EMS to North America for F91, Cosmo Battles and Megatron. Seemed kind of high to me.
>>
File: C7rOOctU8AA9qZ0.jpg-large.jpg (569KB, 2048x1443px) Image search: [Google]
C7rOOctU8AA9qZ0.jpg-large.jpg
569KB, 2048x1443px
I hope a release date is announced soon. At least new pictures are here so production is going forward
>>
>>6271430

Is its only weapon going to be that huge dumb two handed cannon
>>
>>6270692
Cool, but why is it P-Bandai? I thought Ghibli was popular as fuck?
>>
>>6271470
Probably roche saber, too
>>
>>6271430

What is that from? And is it ka signature or hi-metal? I hope it's just a standard release, I hate scale creep.
>>
>>6271470
Its the only gun its going to have, yeah. It'll probably come with the beam saber and remote chakram but this version is clearly based on the old games, not the OG version where it can equip other guns.

>>6271530
Its the Huckebein from super robot wars.
>>
File: 869696hynbbv.jpg (1001KB, 1132x1838px) Image search: [Google]
869696hynbbv.jpg
1001KB, 1132x1838px
Any info about Third Party Gundam MB? I ordered this thing and I'm even considering taking the Quanta with Led, the Turris Babel. What should I expect?
>>
>>6271609
I have the Metal Gear 00 in the original colors. It's virtually a perfect replica, with even better/tighter joints than the official Bandai release! The only percievable giveaway is the clear condensers in the arms and legs aren't as shiny or polished as the official one. Other than that, I can wholeheartedly recommend it 100%!

As for the Quanta, there's currently two on the market, made by different companies, neither of which I've had much experience with. But from what I've hear Turris Babel don't have the greatest track record with their QC.
>>
>>6271511
Ghibli's popular mainly with normies, who won't purchase shit beyond DVD/BDs. And I guess kids and women who will buy plushies of the cute characters.
>>
>>6271697
>>6271511

I say its popular beyond the normies. Most of the nromies that really enjoy ghibli are girls who like all the cutesy plushes that get made. Other fans of ghibli are the long time fans, those who really appreciate it as a form of art. Not all of them are people into buying merchandise, but they are the types who would put out money for a good looking model of something like Howl's Castle or this thing. The typical otaku who pays the most anime merchandise is not likely to care as much about ghibli, some will if only because of how revered Ghibli is, but most will be more interested in current trends.

Personally I would not be surprised if Miyazaki himself preferred it to be a P Bandai release.
>>
File: DSCN7567.jpg (306KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN7567.jpg
306KB, 1200x900px
>>6269947
Just sent payment for it, thanks so much for the heads-up anon!

>>6258829
>I don't know how to navigate mandarake anymore though. There a guide I could grab somewhere.
Mandy is actually really good at working with English search terms now, so just use the English site and search for "hi-metal" and you should get results. One thing to be aware of is that clicking on an item will also show you what other stores have the item in-stock, which is handy in case you're trying to combine items from a single store to save on shipping.

>>6260631
Gorgeous group shot, can't wait to do the same. Gonna be sweet to add Zero to the mix as well!
>>
File: 032.jpg (430KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
032.jpg
430KB, 1600x900px
>>6260097
Grats on the 25s! I love those toys so much. They've got their issues (be very careful of scratching the point on the nose when transforming to battroid, though frankly it's nearly unavoidable), but they look fantastic in all modes and the 25's design is sweet across the board. Some of the best looking super/armored packs in all Macross too, so I hope you're able to get some reasonably priced sets!

>>6264864
Man they look so great together, can't wait to eventually get mine in!

>>6264913
>>6266324
Gah, tempted to get this for the Core Fighter alone, haha. Guntank and the diorama looks superb as well though. Sweet pics, anon! Love the Micro Machine (old 90s MM?) Vader/Luke dueling it out, they fit so well there!

>>6265637
Whoa, the RD Rick Dias came with water slides? Gorgeous application by the way, looks superb.
>>
File: DSCN9307.jpg (191KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN9307.jpg
191KB, 1200x900px
>>6269957
Nothing in the mail yet, but got the DX Chogokin Draken and Hi-Metal Millia's VF-1J awaiting shipment, while the RD Ingram Unit 2 set should be in transit soon.

I want to pick up Luna's Zaku eventually myself, other anons have spoken positively about it, but I'd like to hear your thoughts when ya get it too!

>>6266237
Ahhh shoot! Completely forgot about Mirage's DX preorder this week!! Well, hopefully I can snag one later or at release.

The color is looking a lot better in the official product shots:

http://tamashii.jp/item/11786/

>>6271302
Please take a million pics when/if you do, I really want to see that, haha.

>>6271530
It's a Ka Signature.
>>
>>6271823
The Vader is 90's MM the Luke is Action Fleet, from Jabba's Skiff.
>>
>>6271823
and yeah, the core fighter is pretty great. Just remember it's also coming out with the G-Fighter if you don't want the whole WB setup that comes with it. Hopefully they'll release the Guntank seperately as it really is a great figure. I just think not a lot of people are going to give it a shot due to the costs involved.
>>
>>6271609
Metal Gear's stuff is great. MB 00 was the first Metal Build, so it doesn't really have anything too hard for a third party to copy.

The 3rd party MB 00Q is awful though. The toy itself is fine from what I hear, but the thing is covered in TURRIS BABEL decals from head to toe even though it's obviously the 00Q. It's really silly and I don't know why they thought that was a good idea.
>>
>>6271092
>Barzam
>Doven Wolf x2
>Zssa
>Gaza

eat shit fag, just cause western taste is shit doesn't mean nips don't buy good designs
>>
>>6272376
I have no idea what you're even trying to say, but I know for certain it's probably something stupid.

Try actually articulating a point next time.
>>
>>6272445
I think he's found out you're the full armor gundam, he's jealous of your superior RD and design aesthetics.
>>
>>6271802
It is funny how Transformers toys are so much bigger and mostly cheaper for its size, but have limited articulation.
>>
File: IMG_0071.jpg (162KB, 942x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0071.jpg
162KB, 942x900px
>>6271802
No problem, I guessed you'd be the one to snag it.

Ugh, I got out of Transformers ages ago but Prowl looks really good next to the Ingram...
>>
>>6272602
That the only version of the white devil you got mon?
>>
>>6271847
It does look better in the official shots, but the problem is that I've seen those same photos with a strangely brighter red. I know I should trust the official website, but I'd really rather wait.

I haven't seen Macross Delta as yet, but I've seen some of Mirage, liking her design and character (her figuarts ZERO is 50% off on amiami too!).
As for her Valkyrie, I love how it references older ones in the series AND reminds me of both Valvrave's main mech as well as the Nirvash.

Designs that clearly (if not always intentionally) reference/remind me of other ones I've come to like are a real treat to me. Same goes for the Full Armor O Gundam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcVWCC4vs7U
>>
>>6272812
Yes. Planning on picking up Real Colours and G3 ANIME as soon as I have the cash to spare though. Realised yesterday just how much I love that mould.
>>
So much crying do I have to do before I can get like a weapons/Rocket effects/blast effects packs for my ANIME line...
>>
>>6273278
Get real type first, shit is baller, but hard to get, I only own g-3 atm. Might pick up real color, or graba classic and paint it in the blue journy to jaburo skin.
>>
>>6271847
What RD is in your pic?
>>
>>6273773

Stark jegan and Jegan D-type
>>
>>6271823
>Whoa, the RD Rick Dias came with water slides? Gorgeous application by the way, looks superb.

Thanks! They're aftermarket decals.
>>
Just ordered the ANIME Guncannon with bonus parts.

It's probably my favourite MSG design. What am I in for?
>>
>>6273631
There's like 4 of them on manda... theyre not hard to find.
>>
>>6274265
A guncannon, and pictures of kai, char, ramba ral, and amuro imposed onto a clear plastic square with a little stand and some other plastics squares with japanese writing on them and stands.
>>
File: CG_Superbia_Jinx_III.jpg (345KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CG_Superbia_Jinx_III.jpg
345KB, 1400x1000px
>all the expensive web exclusive GN-Xs
Why does the GN-X have to be my favorite MS.
Just kill me now.
>>
>>6274316
Just be thankful you even got a web exclusive.
>>
>>6274316
>>6274349

>>make like all twelve GNXs and some in trans am colors no one likes

>>no Taurus from Wing
>>
>>6274364
That's because OZ suit designs are shit.
>>
>>6274293
OK, but how does the Guncannon measure up to the RX-78-2?
>>
>>6274316
http://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1054658734&ref=dos
Bruh it's only 4500Y (that's $40.57 at current exchange rate) for that particular GN-X on mandy. For 20 some odd bucks more you can GN-X XIV so its not super expensive like it use to be.
>I paid 130 USD before shipping when XIV was new release.
Fuck me that expensive.
>>
>>6274406
>>6274316
Seriously, I paid $60+shipping when I got my Superbia GNX, and I'm not even mad. But if I was looking for one now I'd be ecstatic to see the ~$40 price tag.

Also you should totally get it because Superbia GNX is great. Still one of my favorite RD's even though the engineering is a bit dated by today's standards.
>>
>>6274393
It's a fine figure except for the oddly limited hip articulation. Legs can't spread out very much. No clue why.
>>
>>6274444
Oh, forgot to mention, if you do get one, be careful with the head. There was a QC issue where the ball-joint that connects the head to the neck was painted, and it causes extra friction that makes the head near-impossible to turn without potentially breaking the joint.

A simple fix is to heat the head and joint with a hair-dryer or by submerjing it in hot water, carefully removing the head from the ball-joint, and sanding or chipping away the paint on the joint before reattaching the head.

Just so ya know!
>>
>>6274364
I too also wante d a white taurus
>>
So, I'm shocked they're doing a NXEDGE of something from Build Fighters.

Maybe we have a chance of getting BF RDs
>>
>>6274364

No virgo or libra either, no cancer or pisces. Truly being a wing fan is suffering :(
>>
>>6274504
>Truly being a wing fan is suffering

Nigger WHAT?

You got THE ENTIRE CAST of gundams
3 RETAIL Leo releases
Aries
Mercurius and Vayeate
Every Tallgeese

Gundam X got 2 releases
G Gundam got 3 releases

Cry me a river my guy
>>
>>6274535
We didn't get the white taurus, that was Noin's suit.

Still want some EW suits. This doesn't mean I don't want Maxter or Rose.
>>
>>6274543
WAAAAAH you didn't get one suit. Wing and UC gets everything. You saying you didn't get the EW suits, valid. Crying about the fucking White Taurus, not as much.
>>
>>6274690
Maybe if X and G weren't completely shit, they'd have gotten a few more releases.
>>
>>6273813
>Searches the internet
I hate being new to RD, every time I see an suit I want it was limited release or some shit.
>>
>>6274393

The rx-78 has better leg articulation. Otherwise it just comes down to which design you like more.

It also comes with 2 grenades and decals.
>>
>>6274690
Your'e really being this much of a cunt about toys? I wasn't even that guy.
>>
>>6274709
>weren't completely shit

Obviously that doesn't matter considering all the releases Wing got
>>
>>6274949

There's a cheap stark on mandarake right now
>>
Finally got my ANIME Full Armor Gundam from mhtoys. It's a great figure and definitely worth the 57 bucks, especially when compared to Figuarts and Figmas. I literally cannot believe the amount of accessories it has on top of being a solid figure. Literally an entire tray full of accessories and effects plus the armor parts. It's great.
>>
>>6276007
This desu
>>
>>6276020
Never used Mandrake before. I got two store items so it looks like its separate orders. Shipping cost isn't given I see. What can I expect or how can I find out?
>>
File: 072.jpg (280KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
072.jpg
280KB, 1200x900px
>>6272602
If you only wanna get one TF, MP Prowl is a pretty great one to pick up. Definitely recommend him!

>>6273274
I can understand waiting, the color does still look kinda off in a few of the official shots. And thanks for the heads up on Mirage's Figuarts Zero! Gonna grab one on AmiAmi as soon as I can secure a DX preorder.

>>6271885
Oh dang, totally didn't realize it'd be coming with G-Fighter. Appreciate the info, though I really love how the WB hangar diorama looks. Decision decisions, haha.
>>
File: 048.jpg (249KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
048.jpg
249KB, 1200x900px
>>6274077
Ahh, gotcha. Well again, they look great, haha.

>>6276145
Grats! And yea, it's a beauty, ain't it? And everything works beautifully too, with all the armor/effects plugging into place securely without covering the base RD with unsightly connection points or anything.

>>6276534
You only get your shipping cost when your order is confirmed (not acknowledged; you always get an acknowledgement, but you only get the confirmation after they confirm what you ordered is in-stock). Confirmation will also include a payment link.

For a single RD though, shipping should only be around 700-800JPY if you select RSAL shipping. Also, in case you haven't already, double check the items you want by going to their product page (so clicking on the item, as opposed to just clicking "add to cart" from the search results). If other stores have stock, it'll show up towards the bottom of the product description, so you might get lucky and manage to find everything you need at one store.

Good luck, and I hope you snag everything you want!
>>
>>6274535
>Nigger WHAT?
>You got THE ENTIRE CAST of gundams
>3 RETAIL Leo releases
>Aries
>Mercurius and Vayeate
>Every Tallgeese

that just makes it more retarded lol they were so close to a complete lineup but stopped at one of the main suits and an obvious repaint on top of that
>>
>>6276534
Ok I see calculations on individual items outside of the cart now. Yeesh, 2,000 Yen for on RD shipment. Can anyone tell me how they normally go about importing in RDs and about how much they fork out for shipping?
>>
>>6276561
>>6276574
Ok great thanks anon. Thats a little different from what I thought, I guess my only hang up is ordering what I want all from the same storefront to get one shipping order.

Is RSAL super slow or is that just a conservative warning on their part?

Hoping for a cheap Stark Jegan and Kshatriya.
>>
>>6276561

So does SAHRA like slowly list their items? I have eyeing mandarake like a hawk today for a guntank, and sahra popped up one as sold before I believe it even went on sale.

Same thing with their exclusive Ingram unit 2 but that is on sale now when sahra listed it as sold.
>>
>>6276586

YESSSSS I JUST GOT IT, FUCKING FINALLY AFTER 7 MISSES.
>>
>>6276594
Congrats anon!
>>
File: 065.jpg (307KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
065.jpg
307KB, 1200x900px
>>6276580
>>6276586
Ah, SAHRA is a little different from the other stores, as it's a warehouse that's dedicated solely to online sales. SAHRA is the one store where you CAN get shipping costs as you go through the order process. There's really no set time for new listings at any of the Mandarake stores, just gotta be watching during business hours in Japan!

The thing with RSAL is that it's a low priority shipping method, so when all the priority packages are loaded on the plane, RSAL packages are placed in whatever space is left. So you could potentially be waiting over a month for an RSAL shipment. However, I've only had that happen once in years of ordering. The vast majority of the time I get RSAL shipments in about two weeks (and sometimes even under one week).

The main thing to consider about RSAL is that it has an insurance limit of 6000JPY, so if it's something super rare/fragile you may not wwnt to go with that option. Frankly, I nearly always go RSAL when it's available and I've never had a problem (knock on wood, haha). Last time I opted for EMS instead was for the VF-25S Armored Parts; couldn't risk that sucker!

>>6276586
Awesome, grats!!
>>
>>6276617
Thanks again for the info. Kshatriya is showing almost 4k Yen shipping RSAL parcel with no packet option. Kind of bummed, hoped to get it vastly cheaper than what I was seeing on Amazon.
>>
>>6270096
The FA0 preorders went up already?
>>
>>6276655
Not hateful with multiple items, this is bad, now I'm looking at adding a third!!! EMS only slightly more so i'll go with that.
>>
>>6276617
Man, at this point the only thing keeping me from wanting a Stark Jegan to go with my Kshatriya and Kshatriya Repaired/Besserung is the fact that I have no more room on my Unicorn shelf. If I'm going to rearrange and squeeze something else in, it's going to be a Silver Bullet.
>>
File: 042.jpg (253KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
042.jpg
253KB, 1200x900px
>>6276655
>>6276664
If ya can hold out for the holiday season, you may be able to get in on a Kshatriya sale. Last holiday season there were a couple sites (including BBTS, a domestic shop) that had Kshatriya at crazy low prices. I can't remember the lowest, but I think it was like $40 or something. I just remember it was insane enough to tempt me to buy another just because it was such a good deal.

Another thing to note about SAL; it gets waaaay less cost efficient the heavier/bulkier a package gets. So as you said in >>6276664 , going EMS for large items (which Kshatriya definitely is, haha) is the smart choice.

>>6276687
I dunno anon, Silver Bullet is nice and all, but a Kshatriya without a Stark Jegan is like a bride without a groom! And ol' Stark is a modestly sized RD, I know you could make space for him!
>>
>>6276704
I mean, I could. But that'd involve putting away one of the two Sinanju's (original and "animation ver" releases) and that just seems wrong...

And IIRC it was CDJapan that had the Kshatriya for all of $50 plus shipping. Severely tempted me to grab another one despite already having both versions.
>>
Does anyone feel that the plastic of heavy RDs like Dom and Drumlo feel thicker and sturdier?

I suspect the same for the upcoming Gogg.

Dom and Drumlo are the most solid and hefty RDs I could think of. No weight issues and thick at the same time.
>>
>>6277629

Geymalk is really fucking solid. I love it.
>>
HLJ currently has the Hi-Metal R Destroid Defender up for pre-order again, for anyone that missed it.

http://hlj.com/product/BANN15837/Act
>>
File: file.png (388KB, 519x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
388KB, 519x800px
Just paid for the Full Armor Gundam, all the photos of him here gave me a mighty need. Can't wait for him!
>>
The price of Keith's Sv-262 is dropping like hell.

I don't think I will ever be transforming mine.
>>
File: 58f01b5cc3c2b.jpg (101KB, 755x539px) Image search: [Google]
58f01b5cc3c2b.jpg
101KB, 755x539px
October
>>
Woo, managed to snag an Ingram 2 with the car and paint gun off of Manda.
>>
So, got my Guntank today.

Whats the instructions for the hangar talking about with the stuff in the corner? Does Bandai have an extension planned?
>>
I've found an awful lot of these on that eBay ripoff app Mercari, but shipping is fucking stupid. It's like $4-$6 a figure no matter the size.
>>
>>6279195
Speaking of that app dig up with my code to get $2 vpzbgq, use Facebook or it won't work. They basically stole $18 I should have gotten by shilling my friends to download the app for me.
>>
Is Epyon or tallgeese 3 still worth a lot? Been saving them for years
>>
>>6278818
You won't be disappointed! It's the best RD release in a long time.
>>
>>6279199
If you're hoping to profit from this hobby, I have some bad news.
>>
>>6269878
Ahh that's a bummer. I have the HCM-Pro and it's surprisingly nimble. I guess that's still the best action figure of the Rick Dias out in the market.
>>
>>6278818
As someone who doesnt like the ANIME aesthetics this thing won me over. It's RD Tallgeese levels of perfect.
>>
>>6279199
Post your email. I'm in the market for an Epyon. Be reasonable in your pricing.
>>
Anyone ever messed with the Universal Unit figures before? The Xeku Zwei looks interesting
>>
File: 1400915158494[1].jpg (92KB, 900x914px) Image search: [Google]
1400915158494[1].jpg
92KB, 900x914px
>>6279977
assualt kingdom is more or less the same thing, and i couldn't be more pleased with the jegan as a desk buddy at around the 10$ price range, don't dare pay more than though, as these are very cheapy figs
>>
File: C9VroS_V0AAQb8D.jpg (226KB, 825x900px) Image search: [Google]
C9VroS_V0AAQb8D.jpg
226KB, 825x900px
>>
Ok I need help big time. I'm doing a good size haul here and am having trouble deciding. I think Rick Dias is a sure thing, I found a very good price on one but if someone objects due to a flaw I'm unaware of I wouldn't mind.

I planned to do Full Armor Gundam, Stark Jegan, and Kshatriya. Kshatriya skyrockets the shipping but the price for Jegan and Kshatriya are so good. Other options are to swap Kshatriya for either Gouf or GM. Essentially Kshatriya forces me into EMS cause its 200 yen more than SAL Parcel but its 4000 yen more than if I got 3 of the normal sized RDs.

Hows $170 + shipping for Full Armor, Stark Jegan, and Kshatriya? Anyway any suggestions on other suits I might be interested in or which ones you definitely think I should have right the fuck now would be welcome. Also to add, I only have Dom ANIME and Zaku II hardpoint at the moment, Regular RX-78 is being sold.

Rick Dias
Gouf ANIME
Full Armor Gundam
Stark Jegan
Kshatriya
RGM-79 GM
Sinanju
>>
>>6280408
Also I've never ordered from Japan before. This is on Mandrake's site:

We do not undervalue on custom declaration for any shipments.
Customs duty may be charged when the package arrives at the customs in your country.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
Those charges are the buyer's responsibility.

Can I expect to pay more than price plus shipping?
>>
>>6280408
>>6280411
Kshatriya is amazing, it's well worth grabbing one if you can afford it.

As for the second part, if you're in the US there's no VAT on toys so you shouldn't have any issues with customs fees, import duties, etc. In other countries, you're basically gambling on whether or not Customs checks and cares.
>>
>>6280459
Thanks anon. He does like pretty sweet, it'll help fill out some space until I can expand my collection.
>>
>>6280345
Mmm, tempting. I'll have to watch the series at last if I pick this up.
>>
File: IMG_2466.jpg (247KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2466.jpg
247KB, 1152x2048px
http://www.taghobby.com/archives/183516

Tons of pics here.
>>
>>6280921
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkrkdrR6vTo

And a video as well.
>>
>>6279977
They are essentially tiny model kits, keep that in mind before you buy one.

I'd recommend Assault Kingdom over them since they are way less fragile, better painted, and you don't have to assemble them. The line is getting kind of scarce at this point though since its a few years old.
>>
File: 019 (6).jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
019 (6).jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
New thread!

>>6281190
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 97

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.