[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There probally arent too many here to specialize in Super Soakers .

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: CPS1000.jpg (371KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CPS1000.jpg
371KB, 1600x1200px
How in the fuck do I get off the nozzle cap off the cps 1000 without breaking it? I own 3 of them and in order to get 1 in working shape I need to get one of them open for parts. I don't want to damage it however. Circled in red is the Nozzle cap
>>
>>6254279
it scrrews off. however there are versions of it that were glued on. in that case you MIGHT have to cut it off and reattach with screws.
>>
>>6254359
Thats the pump cap you are talking about. It screws off for me. Im talking about the nozzle cap
>>
>not playing humans vs aliens
>humans use nerf for bullets and aliens use super soakers for lasers
>>
>>6254410
I AM talking about the nozzle cap. http://www.isoaker.com/Armoury/Analysis/1998/super_soaker_cps1000.php

Take a look at the version notes. And have this as well
http://forums.sscentral.org/showthread.php?t=6274
>>
>>6255345
Ah alright. This is version 3 with the nozzle glued but the pump cap screwable off.
>>
>>6255532
Right. And as I suggested before, could try prying/cutting it off but try to leave mostly intact. At least enough so you can use screws to reattach.

at least that is what I recall of discussions on the matter in the past. You might find better advice with some heavy duty searching.
>>
>>6255345
>>6258328
I got it off and fixed it completely yesterday thanks for the help
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.