/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 90

File: G1JazzBoxArt.jpg (212KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
G1JazzBoxArt.jpg
212KB, 1000x900px
MP Jazz NEVER edition.

Old Thread: >>6249646
>>
File: AbominusWhatTheFuck.gif (719KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
AbominusWhatTheFuck.gif
719KB, 500x384px
>>6252444
>thread is trips 444
>Jazz's number is car 4

Shit, did I just curse us all forever to never get a Jazz MP?

I-it was just a joke, guys, I didn't mean to...
>>
File: 1420308300697.gif (1MB, 285x171px) Image search: [Google]
1420308300697.gif
1MB, 285x171px
I like Quickswitch better than Sixshot. Eventhough Quickswitch is a straight up repaint with a new head, the color scheme makes him look cooler in the vehicle modes.

His truck mode looks like a 90's Dixie Cup on wheels.
>>
>>6252444
Seriously, what the fuck is Takara doing with MPs? 3P is kicking their ass. Obviously there's more companies filling holes, but still. If they did one MP a month, even with BW MPs alternating months, it'd still make as major strides in rounding out the collection as the 3Ps are making.
>>
File: QS-FloorFinish-27oz.png (152KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
QS-FloorFinish-27oz.png
152KB, 500x500px
Floor Polish anon again, I found this at my local Wallgreens, only polish they had. Would this work for tightening joints?
>>
>>6252454

What type of floor polish is it? The whole reason future shine worked was because it was a certain kind of floor polish that wouldn't harm plastics.
>>
>>6252453

At this point theres so many 3P's putting out good MP 'bots they might as well just contract them out to make the MP line.

However, the real reason it's slow is probably because you can only put out so much, so fast, before you overwhelm buyers. I know if I wanted to "get into" MP's I'd be dropping a minimum of around $400-500 dollars, and thats just to get an Optimus, Megs, and Soundwave.
>>
>>6252444
so was every car company just no where near as litigious in the 80s? I guess I'm asking why it's an issue now but it was an issue then. Obviously they couldn't put the car logo on the box or anything, but fuck it, right?

i don't get it.
>>
>>6252459
Really, for expensive products you really shouldn't overwhelm your buyers.

I "got into" MPs about a year ago and I'm still playing catchup. I'm pretty much happy with the rate they're coming out with.
>>
>>6252459
The easy way around this is to just keep things in a state of by-order reissues. Some 3Ps are great about keeping their products in stock for a good long time. I just got into them, and I was able to get MMC's Predaking for less than retail.
>>
File: sideburn.gif (54KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
sideburn.gif
54KB, 500x366px
>>6252464
They where, but toys where way under their radar. Its not like google was around back then to bring things into notice of their legal department.

RiD Sideburn is sort of pointed to as the time the line in the sand was drawn and Hasbro/Takara had to be more careful about mimicking real cars, as the release of their Super Sideburn had Dodge licensing, and a logo on the hood unique to the US version. Its anecdotal evidence, and I was young at the time so take it with a grain of salt, but I remember looking at tF fansites when Car robots debuted and the toys came out, and everyone was hyped about the realistic vehicle modes . Speedbreaker got a lot of notice for looking like a spot-on Dodge Viper in a lot of reviews for it. Furthermore,a lot of reviews for the US releases noted Hasbro's attempts to cover up the resemblence to real vehicles for the US releases, using paint of the headlights to change the shapes. Its not to hard to see how all the instances of "Dodge Viper" and "Transformers" pop up and decided to do something about it.

Its probably even worse now that Transformers has become a franchise so ubiqutous with car merchandising. Hell, part of the preproduction process for Transformers movies, according to Bay, is just auto companies showing off their cars to him for consideration. There's way less plausible deniability now.
>>
>>6252470
Most MPs aren't even *that* expensive, though, especially for those of us who forego retail or even 3P TFs in favor of going MP exclusive. For reference, Figmas now cost about the same as an average carbot. Cheetor was cheaper than a lot of recent figmas. those release like 4+ figures per month, and while I realize there's differences(Takara's attention being divided with other TF lines; figma isn't necessarily a line meant to be for completionists so its not expected of a person to by every figma released every month). ButI think a bimonthly or even monthly release schedule is workable.
>>
>>6252365
>no superion
>no rail racer
>Heathen

Superion is on my Autobot shelf. As for Rail Racer, he's way too tiny to play with current size combiners.

>>6252262
>It looks fuck all like who it's meant to, I'm sure it's a fine figure, just not a good Quickswitch.

He looks just as much like Quickswitch as any other modern interpretation of an old character. Especially one with such little material to reference. He's certainly a far better fit than a straight Sixshot repaint

>>6252365
>You sure? Seems like you still might be a bit Hun-Grry.

Nah. Anything else out there now is too big. The only thing on the horizon is that other team of Lio Kaiser guys but I don't even remember who's making them.
>>
File: ANGERYes.jpg (25KB, 234x163px) Image search: [Google]
ANGERYes.jpg
25KB, 234x163px
>>6252721
>never got UW Compy
>$200 price tags now

Fuck. Reissue when?
>>
>>6252753
Never, you fucking late adopter poorfag. Reissues hardly ever happen.
>>
>>6252721
...what happened to Defensor's chestplate?
>>
>>6252762
Nothing? What do you mean?
>>
File: 20170324_170419.jpg (227KB, 917x605px) Image search: [Google]
20170324_170419.jpg
227KB, 917x605px
>>6252762
Nothing, thats the Takara deco.
>>
>>6252768
>completely black chest

Ew.
>>
>>6252454
Pledge is basically clear acrylic paint. Other floor polish (including some varieties of pledge) can be made of wax not acrylic, which is useless for tightening joints. If you can't find pledge, look for water soluble, clear acrylic hobby paint instead.
>>
File: Image21.png (854KB, 690x800px) Image search: [Google]
Image21.png
854KB, 690x800px
>>6252753
Get the CW set, it looks great with the PE add ons.
>>
>checking google to see if the Sonokong/Takara Magnaboss has GPS like the Hasbro version
>see a thread about Magnaboss in Seibetron
>a couple of post stands out because they were autistically screeching to the reasonable people in the thread

Holy shit so Seibertron is much worst than TFW in term of community and that's not saying a lot about both places.
>>
>>6252778
The PE chest is way too big, it's like a guy wearing a shirt two sizes to large.
>>
>>6252779
>community

no one is there for the "community" it's pictures and news and tfw has more of both.
>>
>>6252782
Thats how the original toy looks, but I guess is matter of opinion, I preffer the original toy look to the cartoon appearance.
>>
>>6252779
Go back to allspark if you want to discuss about TFW and Seibertron board culture.
>>
>>6252785
Nobody is scrambling for toy accurate updates, especially ones including poor design elements.

>>6252786
Shut the fuck up,you autistic nigger. Board culture is a part of this fandom.
>>
>>6252789
>fandom.
fuck you go back to tumblr
>>
>>6252791
I've been on 4chan since before Tumblr existed, control your autistic screeching.
>>
>>6252789
>Nobody is scrambling for toy accurate updates

Maybe not you, but there are a lot o people who want updated representations of their old toys that didn't saw or cared about the cartoon, plus not all the toys/characters appeared on it.
>>
>>6252778
Where's the drill from? I'm looking at the PE kits for Computron, but I only see the face/chestplate combo and the feet/hands.
>>
>>6252795
Fuck them. They already have toy representations of their toy characters. Show representations have waited 25+ years.
>>
>>6252799
Shapeways kit. https://www.shapeways.com/product/PGAH4VDWM/bfd-2016-for-drill-tank?optionId=60630057&li=marketplace
>>
>>6252803
>No Roadbuster, Whirl, Topspin, Twintwist, Banzaitron or Thunderwing.
>>
>>6252823
What? Haven't most of those characters gotten updates? I think Banzaitron is the only one who hasn't, and that's because he's an action master.
>>
>>6252826
What I meant to say was that if non-cartoon characters were ignored, we wouldn´t had any of those.
>>
>>6252786
>t.4chan autist screeching

Oh yeah this place is on par with seibertron.
>>
>>6252778
>CW Computron
I'd rather not get anything to be totally honest familia.
>>
>>6252778

Honestly if the CW just came with UW's drilltank, I'd buy it. I prefer the CW color choices and molds because toy Computron had better colors than show Computron.
>>
This anime made me feel old.
>>
File: TLKfilming.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TLKfilming.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Hmmmm
>>
File: 1490513582579.jpg (83KB, 960x769px) Image search: [Google]
1490513582579.jpg
83KB, 960x769px
What does he mean by this?
>>
>>6252895
who is that car with crane, Inferno?
>>
>>6252902
JUST DON'T LOOK ON HIS BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEE

HIS BACK DOESN'T MATTER REEEEEE
>>
>>6252902
I guess he likes jerking off to the backs of Transformers and this one has one too many holes.
>>
>>6252902
mp's are becoming more hit and miss aren't they?

>inferno/grapple have perfect robot modes but only the front of truck has any real detail
>ratchet/ironhide have skirt kibble and ass tires
>megatron is all front and no back
>mp10 optimus prime has a crotch screw and the crotch itself doesn't transform
>hot rodimus is Johnny Bravo

I honestly think the only perfect mp is a tossup between the datson or the lambor molds, well maybe more lambor than datsun.
>>
>>6252902

"My toy isn't exactly like the cartoon because it's still a toy therefore in the trash it goes"
>>
>>6252895
I want some unique transformations in this like spinformine in the Transformers 1 video game, or spiralforming like Jazz and Sideswipe in Transformers 2 video game.
>>
>>6252902
geewun in the front
baysthetic in the back
>>
File: DSCN2462.jpg (793KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2462.jpg
793KB, 1600x1200px
Who /sub/ here?

On a serious note, is there an ACTUAL DEDICATED transformer who turns into a submarine?
>>
>>6252928
ironically the backs of all Bay Megatron mainline toys have better backs, but MP Megs isn't deterring me because he looks nicely articulated and thick enough.
>>
>>6252931
maybe in TLK they'll make a non-character transform into the subs Marky Mark uses, or that submarine knight enemy.
>>
>>6252915
The problem is the cartoon is made after the toy in G1.They took plenty of artistic interpretation when it come to the character design. What you got now is something that will never be 100% in both the bot and the vehicle mode.

It is not like how they do it now what Japanese mecha show when the toys and the animation models are design at the same time
>>
>>6252895
Soon, we'll have a robot in the middle of this last shot.
>>
>>6252931
There was one Submarine minicon I think. Also High Tide from Rescue Bots is a mini-sub.
>>
File: Cyb-toy_Deepdive.jpg (85KB, 626x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cyb-toy_Deepdive.jpg
85KB, 626x500px
>>6252931
>>
>>6252937
I think its time they started doing new mp's based on shows, problem is just about everything is done by hasbro first.

Rid2015, bay-formers, that shit is just made and the toys are "based" on it, we'll never get a show accurate strongarm no matter how hard takara redeco's things.

Even the new mpm bumblebee is off, he has the window blades hanging off his back.

The japanese NEED to lead the animation charge like they did with beast wars neo/2, and of course JPg1.

Otherwise we'll get nothing but homages at beast
>>
>>6252937
I wish we could get another line like Classics, but with MP engineering and budget.

I don't need something show-accurate, I just want good looking and great toys that aren't the price of third parties.
>>
File: 1477129774-t1.jpg (170KB, 690x920px) Image search: [Google]
1477129774-t1.jpg
170KB, 690x920px
Finally found a Hot Rod instore!! He's SO close to being great, but his hyper-long ape arms look horrible. This is the same issue I had with Hardhead. Just giving the arms the ability to collapse a LITTLE bit would have made them so much better.
>>
>>6252955
Actually, looking at him again, the span of his shoulders is too wide too. It's like his legs, torso, and head are all perfectly proportioned, but something went wrong in the arm department.
>>
>>6252955
>>6252959
Raise his shoulders and you solve both issues. They're also hard to notice outside the neutral pose
>>
File: cat.png (82KB, 480x711px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
82KB, 480x711px
>check mandarake for UW Computron
>cheapest currently at 12000 nankings
>don't bother with ebay
Fucking bullshit. Why did it come to this?
>>
>>6252966
Keep waiting, you will find one for 10k if its used opened and box damaged or cheaper even, despite its popularity it wasn't an online exclusive.

Also have you tried clicking on a listing and...scrolling down, should show all listings, even sold ones so you can gauge it better for its price

Mind you I gave up on looking for an mp ironhide for 5k when it meant paint chips after an experience with mp smokescreen for 4k
>>
File: 800px-Cyb-toy_Overcast.jpg (61KB, 800x435px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Cyb-toy_Overcast.jpg
61KB, 800x435px
>>6252940
This was an awesome little 3-pack, the plane was good too
>>
File: test.png (105KB, 1206x422px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
105KB, 1206x422px
>>6252966
>>6252969
Yeah like this.

Just book mark a computron listing and check once a day, I find in 3 hours time listings start updating so if you want to shotgun any new listing here's your chance
>>
>>6252941
Have we ever gotten a good reason for why Hasbro does that? Wouldn't it be better to make the toys then make them come alive on the show? Won't kids get disappointed when they get a toy of their favorite character and they don't match how they look?

Was Animated the only TF show made with the studio and toy designers in tandem?
>>
>>6252976
Beast Wars s2-s3.

With s1, I think it was just based off the very early designs?
>>
File: 2016-09-22 13.43.07.jpg (3MB, 1590x2829px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-22 13.43.07.jpg
3MB, 1590x2829px
>>6252778
This. It cost me less than a 100 bucks and looks great. I was more of a fan of the toy colors than the toon anyways and glad I picked it up.
>>
>>6252969
>>6252975
I did all of that, that's how I found the 12000 yen one, but now that I check back I had hidden sold out listings during a previous search. Thankfully my gaijin ways make me lax in my demands for package quality.

Now, I'm complaining but recently my wallet just took one UW set plus EMS to the ass and it's still in pain, I'd rather wait but I really hope it doesn't go up in price in the future.
>>
File: tumblr_oneh47wYA71sp11x0o3_1280.jpg (498KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oneh47wYA71sp11x0o3_1280.jpg
498KB, 1280x1707px
GREY
>>
>>6252976
energon
cybertron
>>
>>6252978
Main frame time traveled to 2030 and based everyone's designs off of the complete cast of Beast Wars MPs for S1.
>>
>>6252976
For generations toys hasbro tends to harp onto g1 toys which are ingrained in older collectors while for kids they have enough IDW into them to work, the fact they're aimed at 15 and up allows for design inaccuracies and excuses such as engineering limitations can be used.

For RiD they generally work but being younger viewers they can cheap off them especially with anything that isn't a warrior class, because lets face it shit like strongarm is still pretty close and its only paint that's really off, in which takara can rectify if one is that autistic about it.

Then we got rescues bots which is further down the line with literal bricks to appeal to kids who may crave accuracy.

It seems animated was the only one made in tandem which is good, the way they show up on the show would of left some shitty toys otherwise, why don't they do it now, perhaps it slown down both show and toy distribution, maybe communications between staff was taxing...did animated even sell well, if it did that could of still continued on.

All I know is bayformers will *almost* never get spot on concurrent toys
>>
>>6252983
It really needed the tech detailings the original had on the shoulders.

Wonder how takara will work this with the supposed LG-EX scourge repaint, will they sticker on upside down g2 logos over the pins?
>>
How are the KOs of the Perfect Effect hands and feet? I recall someone saying the metallic grey ones had bad plastic.
Also, did the KOs changed anything about the first sets, the ones with the feet that transformed into machineguns? I very vaguely remember someone saying they had some trouble fitting into the pegholes.

I was thinking of getting one of each, one with the machine gun feet and one with the railgun feet, but if the former have issues I guess it can't be helped.
>>
File: r_laserrodoptimusprime026.jpg (85KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
r_laserrodoptimusprime026.jpg
85KB, 500x708px
>>6252983
The eyes being nearly the same blue as the head looks terrible. And not only is it missing the shoulder sticker detail, it also lacks the red framing the shoulders, so it does look like one big grey blob.
>>
File: TLKVoyagerScorn.jpg (72KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
TLKVoyagerScorn.jpg
72KB, 800x800px
>tfw lucky if we see voyagers past Wave 1 in New Zealand
>obvious best figure in the line
>isn't Wave 1

Fuck this gay Earth.
>>
>>6252902

As someone who is extremely anal about back kibble this doesn't really bother me much. Sure its a busy eyesore but it conforms to the silhouette of the design. Sure even one of the third parties got an extremely clean looking back but this is an acceptable compromise. The bigger problem is the mess in the front at the top of his chest gets extremely busy.
>>
>>6253005
Eh just wait for the eventual repaint rereleases, or go shipping.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pkifHgdwEw

Video review of mp megatron 2.0.

No voice txt only, no this isn't mine if you don't believe that use adblock
>>
File: test.png (841KB, 1354x768px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
841KB, 1354x768px
>>6253049
>the backpack "junk" is infact kibble for gun mode
If one removes that the back is actually rather clean
>the soundbox is housed entirely in the fusion cannon and has neat voices and transformation sounds
Also nifty
>the backpack cannon can be moved to the hip to better mimic g1 toy
>but has to be moved to the back to recreate g1 toy super cannon or whatever its called
Gonna need a large display area for this one
>fingers have the most articulation of mp's
3 fingers, pointing finger AND thumb move!
>most of the video's time is showing the transformation

FUCK not again!
>>
>>6252979
Computron was a funny one for me. Afterburner I preferred the Hasbro colours but the Takara version's new guns won out for me. Hasbro Nosecone actually looks cool in a crowd-filler sort of way and his colours are nice, but as Nosecone I prefer the UW infinitely. Hasbro Strafe looks pretty cool but again, UW Strafe makes a better Strafe. Hasbro Lightspeed is just a trainwreck. Hasbro Scattershot has a nice vehicle mode but his combiner form is literally just all-red Superion. Scrounge was a cool addition, I'll say that much.

If Hasbro Strafe and Nosecone were available separately I'd buy them and have them as new characters, though.

>>6252931
I've got a mostly disassembled Alpha Bravo that I'm thinking of making into an "auxillary" female Technobot called Sonar- she'll be coloured like Hasbro Afterburner and I'll make some Shapeways upgrades to turn her into a deep-sea submersible, complete with grabber claws replacing her missile forearms.
>>
>>6253049
MP Optimus Prime 3.0 when?
>>
File: prime gtfo.jpg (41KB, 471x500px) Image search: [Google]
prime gtfo.jpg
41KB, 471x500px
>>6253066
>>
>>6252828
Obviously toy only characters when applicable. Especially when comic friendly.

Except Marvel comics.
>>
>>6252915
Sounds like a lot of autistic screeching to me.
>>
>>6253070
THEY'RE FUCKING TOYS THERE WILL BE NO PERFECTION REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6253071
Exactly what I'm implying. Crying about the back kibble of MP Megatron is autistic screeching. Nobody will EVER be staring at that.

Holy fuck even the complaining about Alternators from the back wasn't this bad back in the day.
>>
File: galvatron wonders.jpg (91KB, 736x567px) Image search: [Google]
galvatron wonders.jpg
91KB, 736x567px
>>6253073
I wonder how we would of reacted if 3p's weren't also competing?

Even dx9's take is slightly nicer, but of course with the differing aesthetics from different designers we'll never have a universal standard in this line.

Lets just be glad the autistic have choices, from the stylized despotron to that new one coming from bold forms.

We could of been had worse from the so called fandom, I just wonder, or rather worry...

What if we got another generations style gun megatron, would the masses praise it despite being a kids toy, or would autism take over and a fight between muh kewl toy vs muh engineering ensure?
>>
>>6253073
I don't collect MPs but if I did I think I'd go for Despotron. MP Megatron looks good...from the front...but Despotron looks great from all angles, and IMO he actually fits in better with the "Fusion of toy, cartoon and modern aesthetic" look of MP-10. MP-10 isn't perfectly cartoon-accurate, and if you ask me that's a mark in his favour. I'd much rather have a Megatron that fits in with MP-10 than an Optimus Prime that fits in with MP-36.

Similar deal with Inferno. MP Inferno looks so...bland. The ladder magic is cool, but it inhibits the functionality in vehicle mode and he looks kinda naked without it. But then I've never been a big accuracy hound and I always liked the compromise between toon, toy and updates of the MPs before the "direction change".
>>
>>6253079
As a non-interested collector, every official MP option has been more appealing to me so far. If I was interested, Takara is following through on the promise of Masterpiece as far as competing third party releases are concerned.

Other releases like Chromedome, Sureshot, FP Dinobots are definitely following through on their own terms but still adhering to the style Takara set for their line. Everything else is a failure.
>>
>>6253073
What about those of us with rotating bases?

I can get away with that on mp-11 with the cape but not him, not a big deal, just sayin
>>
>>6253085
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

MP-11 seems to be the ultimate version of Starscream from an MP perspective. The cape and gear are nice extras I'd expect from official MP extra treats level but not necessary.
>>
>>6253085
Oh, if you mean actual rotating displays, you're fucked. 80's cartoon designs are bound to hide a lot of shit on their backs to make up clean robot modes from the front since the robot mode designs in many cases are just impossible to hide absolutely everything. Caring about shit showing up on the back is utterly autistic.
>>
File: choose your autism.png (4MB, 3136x960px) Image search: [Google]
choose your autism.png
4MB, 3136x960px
>>6253083
I personally think mightron from dx9 better suits that aesthetic, mechanical, yet recognizable, and works with mp10.

Despotron while a better overall figure (although I have gripes with the barrel slide which ruins gun mode) he has more a dreamwave vibe.

I'm just glad we have options, apployon was the tip of the iceberg back in the day
>>
>>6253089
They all have something that makes them stick out in one way.

For me it's Tomys offering though. I just wish we had a cartoon Prime to go with him and not a toy one.
>>
>>6253089
Despotron is definitely quite stylized, yeah. He reminds me of his appearance in Devastation though so that's cool.
>>
File: mp dicks.jpg (77KB, 960x383px) Image search: [Google]
mp dicks.jpg
77KB, 960x383px
>>6253086
Well I just read >>6253088 and I would PREFER (not demand) all rounded designs, but maybe a 3p add on would fix the kibble somehow.

>MP-11 seems to be the ultimate version of Starscream from an MP perspective

Um, no, its not, far from it.

The mp03 AT THE TIME was the level of perfection you could expect, it had its own character, it actually took the effort to hide the under carriage and the designer took a nifty approach to the measure to achieve that (if at the cost of a cheap meaningless armada starscream nod which is a shit way to hide skirt kibble), it could even show emotion, long before face plates on mp's were a thing.

The we got mp11, yes we got a better robot mode that could stand on its own 2 feet, but its a cheap cash in of a retool, it LOST the ability to express emotion (though it kinda works within the aesthetic mp10 gave us), its jet mode was back to the rest of how jets work with its under carriage, it also carried over flaws from mp03 that SHOULD of been fixed, the back would of been fine if the nosecone didn't become a fucking dick that stood out, and the head...

Its nice it's "ears" springing out but why make the head all glossy and shit when it has to SQUEEZE under a hoop, the asia release was smart enough to not only fix this PLUS changing the nose cone from painted grey (is this their attempt to nod the toy by encouraging people to strip paint from their completed shit?) to actual grey.

Oh and the pointless waist swivel, fuck there are so many things that needed to be addressed and instead of a seeker 2.0 we got a seeker 1.5.

I say all of this autism as a seeker fag, I own every seeker except for the mp-03 mold, I only have room for 2 more seekers and they are mp dirge and hasbro mp skywarp mp11 type, I have subjective myself to this fucking shitty mold and I have decided to commit to it simply to end my obsession to seekers.

And don't get me started on mp ramjet, what a lesson he was
>>
I am cumming!

And why they did not do this with Shockwave?
>>
File: shock and awe.gif (389KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
shock and awe.gif
389KB, 300x230px
>first fell in love with mp acidstorm
>bought loose from another country
>came in jet mode
>but was intact
>feel in love with mp11 mold
>bought hasbro sunstorm
>despite being shithead ronald mc donald he stood out among my collection of growing mp seekers
>decided to stick to hasbro mp seekers because takara prices were too high
>hasbro starscream announced
>the one I truly desired
>was unhappy he doesn't have a cape but bought him anyway
>tried to transform him
>mold degradation has hit him
>despite being factory fresh unlike my previous 2, leg joints initially required 2 people to actually play tug of war to extend, wing connections were so loose they fell off during regular transformation movements, and the cockpit wouldn't slide down into the chest as a section of it was too wide to slide down requiring me to pry the entire chest assembly apart to slide it down
>he STILL requires me to pry him apart
>bought a ko cape and crown set because retarded
>sought out hasbro thundercracker
>he reminded me of why I loved the mp11 mold
>apart from the painted head
>remains untransformed after initial test
>mp coneheads announced
>get eager as "surely heavy retools will fix things, r-right?"
>nope
>while my ramjet had the right shoulders, he was missing a section in his shoulder, legs are floppy and panels in the wings aren't aligned correctly causing snapping sounds during wing conversions
>requires me to unpin the wings and swap tiny sections around to fix
>ALL MP RAMJETS HAVE THIS FAULT
>get thrust
>pray to go he's better
>he is, but legs are still floppier
>mp dirge is coming, filling me with dread
>no news of mp hasbro skywarp 2.0
>tfw my seeker addiction has caused me to even hold back on other beloved transformers
>tfw wish the recent ko's came out sooner

Being a seeker is suffering
>>
>>6253096
MP-03 is what made me realize how little of a TF fan I am. The first time I saw a review of it, around 2010, I thought it was amazing: a realistic plane that turned into a cartoon toy! Then I discovered actual fans disliked it because it wasn't the toy plane they remembered from the show.

I'm glad I don't share that specific brand of autism, so I can enjoy designs even when they deviate from the original.
>>
>>6253103
This shit is exactly why I stayed out of buying a seeker that isn't Starscream.

I once started with Thundercracker because top character in the comics, now I ended up spending for Starscream and Skywarp despite initially having no motivation to.

I think it was just the Bayformers seeker retools that I didn't get autismal over. I only had TF1 Thundercracker and the mold wasn't really my thing so I didn't spend further for Skywarp or Starscream.
>>
>>6253109
kek, I know that feel, though I did still experience a bit of autism not from accuracy but from vehicle scale when I started out in the TF. It's what initially deterred me from buying anything that wasn't a car.
>>
File: 1477392874669.png (199KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477392874669.png
199KB, 400x300px
>>6253049
>no talking to bore me or distract from the figure
>music to groove too
>using subtitles to get your point across
Why can't all reviewers do this?
>>
>>6253115
I enjoyed 2007 Thundercracker. His jet mode sucks but his robot mode is kinda cool.

That said I'm going to customize my own Seekers out of CW Skydives with Shapeways upgrades assuming we don't get good ones from PotP.
>>
>>6253119
I'm rather surprised they didn't do a Seekers combiner or even a dinobot combiner in the CW line.
>>
>>6253118
Talking is less effort than typing, at least from my perspective. I had a youtube video once and a guy complained that my guide had no talking so it's shit but everyone else was okay with it so I reckon there's lots of people who were too used to reviews of many things with voice overs.
>>
>>6253096
>I say all of this autism as a seeker fag

Thanks for clarifying it all for us.
>>
File: squeeeeeee.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
squeeeeeee.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
Transformers 5 Super Fan Event Notes from tfwiki

>We shuffled into a theater, and for some reason most of the folks seemed to crowd to one side of the theater instead of the good spots in the middle. (I don't go to the movies often, but I hate sitting anywhere not in the middle of the row.) After a little chiding from Bay more people shuffled over, and he told us we'd be seeing... not a "sizzle reel", but a series of scenes with nigh-complete effects, trimmed in places, giving us much more of the story than what's been revealed before. All in all it was about 23 minutes of mostly complete scenes ending on more of a traditional short-cut teaser of some of the stuff towards the back end. I will say that things have very definitely gotten worse for both the Cybertronians and humans in the time since Age of Extinction. The reel wasn't quite done, but a version of it will be sent out to theaters for viewing on April 4 at select locations across the US.
>>
File: IzzyHound.jpg (724KB, 1920x930px) Image search: [Google]
IzzyHound.jpg
724KB, 1920x930px
>>6253134
>And yes, I'm going to be vague here, but I will say that we saw expanded parts of the trailers and clips that have been officially released so far, along with the opening battle (of which only teeny snippets have made their way to trailers yet). From the battle (I think we actually saw less in this reel) to the introduction of Izabela and Sqweeks and their first meeting with Cade, some Cybertronian lore, a goodly chunk of robot carnage (Grimlock is actually pretty adorable here), and the introduction of Sir Anthony Hopkins and Laura Haddock's characters (plus the screen debut of Freya!)... plus more of Cogman, who had been part of the studio footage. I think people are going to like Cogman. He steals a scene or two. I'm not sure I can say who provides his voice yet. We did get some good close-ups of him, and on the IMAX screen his gold filigree and mass of spinning, ticking mechanisms under the plating were really good-looking. And taking a good look at the way the robots moved and emoted... ILM's animators know their stuff, man. We did get a few seconds of Hot Rod, and just the way he moved was entertaining.

>Bay was worried that the cut (which he hadn't done) took out too much of Hopkins' more serious bits, and contained too much Cogman-comedy. For me the amount of Cogman was fine, but spreading the footage out a bit more with the more serious parts of the scenes would definitely help the screener. He was definitely thinking about putting more of serious-Hopkins back in the screener. He also remarked that there were more Hound scenes in the movie, but John Goodman's schedule had meant he hadn't recorded his lines yet, and Bay really didn't want to show any of that footage "in full" with the temp voice. "You gotta have Goodman."
>>
>>6253134
I keep having hope for this movie.

Maybe it's the fact of Hasbro is doing tons of toys for the movie.

Maybe it's the fact of they had writers sit down and make a plan and make a set storyline for the future and not just this one movie.
>>
>>6253140
well, maybe it's because for once, Bay actually seems excited to the point of, besides live streams, inviting tf website people to participate in this.

But yeah, most of my hype goes directly to Ironman 1 writers, and Barricade.
>>
>>6252992
I have a KO of every colour except blue. I don't have any official ones to compare but people who do say they're pretty much indistinguishable.

The silver ones have some visible stress where the ball joints and friction clips pop together but so far my Bruticus hasn't ate shit off my shelf yet (nor has anyone else), so it's probably just a tolerance issue with the molds that isn't an issue after they've been assembled, and not some rapid degradation of plastic.

I've heard some people say the feet have trouble staying pegged together after being split in half to transform into guns, but I haven't had that issue at all with any of mine. Also, because they're 3P products the tolerances on the 5mm pegs are way off so take the extra minute to see if they fit into your deluxes' hand/feet ports and if they don't, sand them down carefully until they fit securely but not overly tight.

Also, so far as I can tell, the KOs are pretty much only of the railgun version no matter what color you get them in (the one "officially" associated with Bruticus). I don't know if you could find cheap KOs of the other molds but if you really want the chain gun versions or the optimus maximus version, you may need to buy the official PE hands and feet.
>>
>>6252902
He thought he was being clever, but he's dumb, so he didn't realize he actually wasn't.
>>
>>6252915
You people don't fucking realize that Transformers require compromise. Things such as budgets and physical limitations do exist.
>>
>>6253140

The first film you had producers and the movie crew going on forums and shitting all over the fanbase and insulting them and raging how this is NEW AND BETTER than the old shit.

The second and third movies had the by now infamous Bay's "misinformation campaign"

The fourth movie was just kinda a wet fart to milk some of dat sweet sweet Chinese money.

This is literally the first movie since the Bayformers started that they actually interacted with fans and the fanbase as something positive, and it seems that they got actual writers for it instead off the Ehren "I make shit up as I go who needs a coherent story" Krueger that's to blame for everything bad since movie 2.

So yeah, it might end up as the same shit as the last three movies, but a small part of me hopes that it's at least as decently competent as the first movie (which while not good at least isn't mind numblingly retarded)
>>
>>6252915
Lambor's chest is too wide to be cartoon accurate, and he has gaps in his shins. Datsun's shins are hollow, too. His torso is too short and his shoulders don't actually peg in to anything.

These things don't bother me at all, but they are things I've heard people complain about. There will ALWAYS be something to bitch about on a Transformer, since there always has to be compromise. I think it also goes to show that people are becoming more critical as the toy line progresses.

Personally, I find very little to complain about on Wheeljack. I mean, I know geewunners bitch about his paint job being toy accurate instead of cartoon, but that's really more a matter of shit taste.
>>
>>6253100
I don't care how hard the ratchet is as long as the knee has more range than 30 degrees.

Judging by the reveal information is seems like they're putting a new focus on articulation with some of the bulkier guys. They specifically showed off how far his knees and elbows would go. I guess people really didn't like how useless MP Shockwave's legs were.

Also he seems a lot more silvery than in other pictures here.
>>
>>6253181
3 was actually pretty decent in a lot of ways besides the obvious disappointing parts of it.
>>
>>6253181
Was that first part really true though because it didn't work for Ghostbusters honestly.
>>
>>6253207

2007 was 10 year ago Anon. It was a different time.
>>
>>6253188
>I know geewunners bitch about his paint job being toy accurate instead of cartoon

They also bitch about the vehicle mode not being cartoon accurate.

That's the thing with cartoon fags. They are unable to comprehend that their favorite designs are literally impossible to make in plastic as much as it's impossible to make 100% screen accurate Bayformers.

But it won't stop them. They will cry and bitch and cry and cry till the ends of time because at this point 30 years into the franchise it's no longer about the toys being cartoon accurate or not. It's about them being sad lonely adults that desperately try to get that childhood high they had when they saw G1 for the first time but are unable to and will never be able to do so they keep getting more and more frustrated with it and bitch about pointless shit.

Nothing will ever satisfy cartoon fags.Nothing.
>>
Anyone else not give a shit about accuracy and just want good looking, fun toys

[spoiler]sloppy cartoon logos will always look like shit though[/spoiler]
>>
>>6253226
>I can't draw, therefore drawing is impossible.
>>
>>6253233
There's a difference, dude.

A lot of the G1 cartoon robot modes were straight up just a bunch of boxes with a handful of car part details slapped on, with no real thought put into how A turned into B.
>>
>>6253233
>I can't draw

Given the character models in the holy G1 cartoon neither could the animators and designers.
>>
>>6253207
I don't remember the crew part, outside of post-ROTF people going on forums to trash Megan Fox, not the fanbase.

One of the producers of course was a major troll on his board to the fanbase, but he did very little on the movie itself compared to Spielberg.

Bay himself was actually pretty chill in the lead-up. He talked about how amazing everything would be, didn't trash the fans or the franchise. When the first trailer came out, he said if that doesn't change the minds of the haters then there was nothing more he could do, and most of the internet liked it.

This was far from having a year dedicated to insulting half the audience and a director talking about how much he hated being a man.
>>
>>6253254
Despite the shit Bay gets from the internet, I can believe this.

I'm actually rather surprised at how well he's doing TF5. He's genuinely into Hound because of John Goodman >>6253138 so at least we know he actually does like something about Transformers after the shitfest that was AoE.
>>
>>6253233
>>6253245

The designer crew never even saw the toys. They saw small images of them in a catalogue so they had a vague idea how it looks from the front and what the vehicle mode vaguely looks like.

90% of every cartoon design was bullshit.
>>
>>6253262

Bay got blackmailed into AoE with the "ok we'll let you do Pain & Gain but we want a 4th Transformers movie in return" so he didn't give a single fuck at that point.

TF5 feels like he actually came back out of his own wish to at least make his exit decent.
>>
>>6253254
>One of the producers of course was a major troll on his board to the fanbase
Don Murphy. Only thing he did right was calling IDW ItDoesn'tWork.
>>
File: 1485333074811.jpg (9KB, 241x261px) Image search: [Google]
1485333074811.jpg
9KB, 241x261px
>>6253272
>Inb4 by some reason TLK becomes his most well-received movie with a 70% tomatometer and a revival of interest in the movieverse of car robots.

>it's higher than Wonder Woman

>He then actually gets into Transformers lore from cartoons to comics.

>Meanwhile Bumblebee movie directed by the Kubo guy gets a decent reception as well

>Bay decides that he should totally do Transformers 7 "but this is the last time I'm directing I promise".
>>
>>6253049

Ehh, for the price he is, I'm glad I went for Despotron. He just looks half finished. Like they forgot some panels all over his back, his shoulders, etc.
>>
>>6253092

I'm sure Takara is already hard at work not bringing us MP Hound, Cliffjumper, and Jazz, and instead working on Cartoon Prime, complete with distorted fucked up logos.
>>
>>6253049
Looks nice.

Logos ruin it.
>>
>>6253096

Speaking of MP Seekers, is it worth trying to get the upcoming Starscream reissue, or was that mold raw shit?
>>
>>6253140
>Maybe it's the fact of Hasbro is doing tons of toys for the movie.

But they've done tons of toys for ALL of the movies.
>>
>>6253245
You have to watch MTMTE 1-3. They had a higher budget on those three than the rest of the season combined and it shows.
>>
>>6253180
>Things such as budgets

Budgets should've taken a flying fuck right out the window the moment it became an MP. We shouldn't be seeing MP Megs with the fucking ugly panel shit across his back for over $200 fucking dollary doos when 3P's can shit out an MP Megs for $150 and a clean as fuck bot mode.
>>
>>6253310
I think he means "more toys than the AoE line" which doesn't make sense unless they did new voyager molds for all the dinobots, not just Scorn.
>>
>>6253279
>it's higher than Wonder Woman

Be honest here, just about anything is gonna outdo fucking Wonder Woman. DC's been trying to push her since the day she was created, and no one has ever given a single fuck about her, not even her creator, who designed her as an outlet for his way too obvious bondage fetish (no, really, go look that shit up).

WW is going to have a decent opening weekend, maybe, and then plummet right into the shitter. TF is going to be a shitty movie too because it's Bayformers, but it'll still kick WW's ass at the box office.
>>
>>6253309
The mold's issues are livable, if you really want a Starscream you should just get the reissue, yeah. We won't be getting a V3 any time soon anyway.
>>
>>6253318

Yeah I don't have a good Starscream. Though "good" and "MP Seeker" may be at odds with each other. What kind of issues should I expect with this mold?
>>
>>6253322
Literally nothing keeps the chest together, backheavy, can be awkward to pose because of the feet.
>>
>>6253317
Well no shit but I mean a critic reception being higher than WW would be an embarrassment. TF has always been ridiculed while DCEU's still trying to climb up too fast with a broken ladder because their motivation is "MUST GET AVENGERS SUCCESS". The former has fewer dedicated fans in the live action district than DC. WW's being a hit has a bigger risk because of the Justice League movie, and Ben Affleck's not helping the situation in any way. If Transformers 5 fails, they just recuperate from international and they never spend the money and time talking to interviews about it.

If by some reason TF hits both fresh and outdoes WW in general quality, it's gonna be a laughtrip.
>>
>>6253049
y'all niggers so spoiled

I would buy it in a heartbeat if I cared about g1 megatron's alt form, that thing is a marvel of toy engineering
>>
>>6253336
If that thing was only a 100 bucks or less in a local store I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I don't even care that it's not a tank, that thing looks great in robot posing.
>>
File: Untitled.png (279KB, 496x282px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
279KB, 496x282px
>>6253049
It seems like he'd have a pretty flat back were it not for the moveable kibble.
>>
>>6253089
I hate despotron's hakama bellbottom pants. so fucking ugly.
>>
>>6253089
I still think Despotron's engineering with G1 proportions would have been the perfect GunMegs.

Making him so fat spoiled the figure for me but he's seriously perfect engineering-wise.
>>
>>6253354

Despotron is definitely more comic styled. He reminds me of early IDW Megs or DW Megs. Or Devastation Megs.

I also think he happens to look best in all big and beefy like that. It looks more imposing.
>>
>>6253382
Yeah, I think he looks good in that regard, but he still comes across as fat to me. The doughey faces don't help much eithr.
>>
File: 41sNv9Ug0lL.jpg (31KB, 474x500px) Image search: [Google]
41sNv9Ug0lL.jpg
31KB, 474x500px
>>6253349
Personally I love the curve to the shins, I just think they made them too wide. I think my ideal Megatron proportions are basically the Revoltech, and Despotron is the closest I've ever seen to that. He is too thicc overall though.
>>
>>6253401
yeah agree, that's what I meant. they break up the contours of his thighs and feet.
>>
File: 1489692593344.png (26KB, 228x335px) Image search: [Google]
1489692593344.png
26KB, 228x335px
>>
File: BreakDOOM.png (29KB, 251x274px) Image search: [Google]
BreakDOOM.png
29KB, 251x274px
>>6253443
WALKYYYYYYYYYY
>>
My favorite thing about MP36 is the grey inner legs.

I have never liked the red inner legs on any version of Megatron.
>>
File: 20170326_174643_resized.jpg (1MB, 3096x1741px) Image search: [Google]
20170326_174643_resized.jpg
1MB, 3096x1741px
Tankor is a fun little botlet. He articulates really nicely, good range of motion on the legs, and the arms can basically do anything because he's got bicep swivels, forearm swivels and two elbows (one of which can turn full 180 degrees). You can get some really stylish poses going with the rollerbl- tread feet as well.

If someone ever came out with a decent 3P of this guy with a hip rotation and full range of motion on the "feet" I'd be all over it.
>>
>>6253279
Dude, they're working on 7 right now, and have plans for another 3 movies after that if things continue to go well.
>>
>>6253089
>apployon was the tip of the iceberg back in the day
>back in the day
>a year ago

whoof, this is glad why I'm so hesitant on buying 3Ps. I think Jobby just reviewedAapollyon a year ago. Now that figure is completely outdated.
>>
>>6253049
>Fusion cannon sound gimmick
>No fusion cannon sound, just some random laser

Way to fuck up in the most simple thing to get right, Takara.

Other than that, absolutely stunning figure. Can't wait.
>>
>>6253176
Thanks.
Not sure if I'll want the chainguns in the end anyway, I was looking for the KOs because nobody has the originals after all and upping the price for that seems kind of silly to me now.
>>
File: 20170326_215130_resized.jpg (1MB, 3096x1741px) Image search: [Google]
20170326_215130_resized.jpg
1MB, 3096x1741px
Finally got around to stuffing some batteries into this guy's head.

Looks pretty snazzy. The eyes light up slightly too brightly and it bleeds through the paint of the face a little bit, but it's livable.
>>
>>6253804
Who is that?
>>
>>6253832
Combiner Wars Devestator, with some upgrades it looks like. Or it could be the Unite Warrior version. I dunno, all the same crap to me.
>>
>>6253832
>>6253844
UW Devy with DNA kit
>>
Am I shit out of luck when it comes to finding a CW Defensor for at least 100$ or am I just gonna have to bite the bullet and get shell out the 160$?
>>
>> The wait for Berserker
>>
>>6253876
Shame the third dread won't be made into a deluxe.
>>
File: The-Last-Knight-Deluxe-Bumblebee.jpg (162KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The-Last-Knight-Deluxe-Bumblebee.jpg
162KB, 1000x1000px
>>6253876
I'm really intrigued on how this guy will look in hand. They even got the back kibble to fold up like the Masterpiece does
>>
>>6253886

It's like they took all the Deluxe movie Bee mold designs and made the best one yet.

Love how the legs look and that roof and windows kibble nicely folded away (disliked how the DotM Bee handle it).

Berserker, this 2nd Bee and Steelbane are the 3 deluxes I want most.
>>
>>6253889
Shame premiere Barry is a bit disappointing.
>>
>>6253893

>>Shame premiere Barry is a bit disappointing.

Yeah, still at least we got the DotM Deluxe Barry.

I quite like that one.
>>
>>6252940
Cool gunmode, but why is it upside down?
>>
>>6253886
Holy hell. I thought I would never buy another Bayformers Bee, but this looks kind of amazing. Good proportions and what seems to be an astoundingly good transformation. I didn't think Hasbro had it in em anymore. If this had a battlemask I think I'd die of happiness.
>>
File: DR CLAW.jpg (166KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
DR CLAW.jpg
166KB, 1500x1500px
>>6253900
>Giant claw out of nowhere
I still chuckle at the thought that he just had a swolen hand if he equipped it.
>>
>>6253926
Well it's either this or Masterpiece Bee. Pick your poison.
>>
>>6253317
Marvelfag losing it ITT
>>
>>6253926
What was your last one? Murder?
>>
File: Barricade.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Barricade.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
>>6253900
What's his endgame?
>>
>>6252915
No they're not, you simply have shit taste. IH/Ratchet is the only objectively bad looking mold of the current MP line. The rest is objectively good.
>>
>>6254056
To punish
>>
File: BeastWarsMegatron_001.jpg (190KB, 528x720px) Image search: [Google]
BeastWarsMegatron_001.jpg
190KB, 528x720px
What did you guys think of the AoE Scorn mold?
>>
>>6254120
Loved it but the one I have now has loose leg rotation. I'll fix it with nail polish eventually...
>>
>>6254025
Actually, I haven't bought one in a long time...my last one was Human Alliance. I know everyone talked up Battle Blades, but it was too spindly for my tastes. And I simply never found Murderbee.
>>
>>6253443
>cringes internally

I hate sharing a fandom with these turbo autists.
>>
>>6253546
Why does the rhino head always look like it's laughing.
>>
>>6253322
The best starscream that is g1 you'll get is a toss up between the mp and the universe mold.

Both could be better, if you want the best of the best get the reissue, the heel spurs will help with the standing at least
>>
>>6253881
Only one dread has been made into a deluxe.
>>
>>6254325
Berserker is pretty much the same as that other Dread from 3.
>>
>>6254329
Exactly
>>
>>6254333
wait what
>>
>>6252902
"Literally" doesn't apply here. Whoever made this is a faggot.
>>
>>6254334
The dread formerly known as crankcase is the only one of the dreads to be made in the deluxe class.
>>
File: but prahm.jpg (122KB, 514x500px) Image search: [Google]
but prahm.jpg
122KB, 514x500px
>>6254063
>best attempt to date at giving something that never had a body officially is objectionably the only bad mold

Look who's talking
>>
File: look at all these fucks I give.jpg (15KB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
look at all these fucks I give.jpg
15KB, 480x292px
>he ain't silver
>he has an ugly back
>I don't like XXXX about him

Autismo 2.0 the best, suck it.
>>
>>6254351
>Those puny twig-arms
It's like Greg cosplayed as Megatron. Gregatron.
>>
Having both the old MP seeker (Sky warp) and the new seeker (Starscream and thundercracker)

I really see no reason why they can't keep the smooth underbelly along with the improvement.
You can have both the old front movable feet with the new heel.
>>
>>6254351
Nice opinion, takaracuck.
>>
File: squad bros.png (935KB, 591x591px) Image search: [Google]
squad bros.png
935KB, 591x591px
>>6253138
Update from the special screening.
>The movie opens with a brutal medieval battle between some hordes (wearing armor that looks suspiciously Decepticonny) and the forces of, yes, King Arthur and the knights of the Round Table. Arthur's forces are in trouble, vastly outnumbered, but Arthur remains confident that Merlin will deliver the weapon they need to see victory...
>Among the Knights is the rarely-included-in-fiction Sir Morien. Nice.
>Merlin is... not particularly trusted by the knights. 'Cuz he's... let the record show that the witness made the "drinky drinky" motion. But he does have access to incredible power in the form of Cybertronians, in particular a massive, three-headed Cybertronian dragon. Yeah, Arthur's forces win with this little bit of help.
>Following the events of Age of Extinction, all Cybertronians are persona non grata on Earth, to the point where humans have developed a new special task force to hunt them down. Which would be easier if more Cybertronians weren't arriving constantly, getting into scraps in major population centers. They're looking for something...
>Chicago is mainly a giant abandoned robot graveyard, with a few scraggling survivors hiding from mechanized patrol drones. We've seen a goodly chunk of the beginning of this sequence in released footage, with Canopy being both home and friend to orphan Izabela. It doesn't end well for poor Canopy. This is also where Cade and Bumblebee come in, having been alerted to the break-in by a group of troublemaking kids...
>Cade is working out of the abandoned city, repairing Cybertronians and keeping them hidden... yes, even the Dinobots. Grimlock, Slug, and "mini-Dinobots" were seen, and it's a safe bet Scorn will be around given the toy (we didn't see him in the footage). Bee and Crosshairs are still with him, and Crosshairs is still being a bit of a jerk about everything...
>>
File: vietnam.jpg (129KB, 530x401px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam.jpg
129KB, 530x401px
>>6254386
>Unfortunately, this latest scrap has brought the military to his doorstep, with William Lennox leading the team. How has the former NEST Major and Autobot ally come to this?... Frankly we dunno yet. But Lennox's team will be trailing Cade all movie...
>Apparently TRF isn't the only one chasing Cade, as Barricade is also hunting for the humans. If it weren't for a little big interference....
>The hovering drones seen in trailers are "TRF" (Transformer Response Force) machines, and they're after Cade. Cade, Izabela, and Cade's shop assistant (we didn't get his name) are on the run, hiding in (mostly) abandoned buildings to get away... and then they run into Cogman, who has also been sent to retrieve Cade.
>Cogman is the servant of Sir Edmound Burton (Hopkins), and has been tending to his family for generations. (There's a cute little reference in the explanation scene, but that I won't give away.) He's voiced by (if I remember correctly) Jim Carter, the butler from Downton Abbey. He goes from prim-and-proper to ridiculously violent in an instant, and is fun to watch.
>Cogman has long-range communications... in the form of old-style telephone speaking and listening tubes that pop out of his body.
>Cade somehow has ended up with a Cybertronian artifact, tied to the Knights of the Round Table (which latches onto him physically. He's kinda stuck with it). This is a key element to the plot, but its significance... well, we've not seen it yet.
>>
File: 12877252335_a0c83417e5_b.jpg (141KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
12877252335_a0c83417e5_b.jpg
141KB, 1024x731px
>>6254388
>Cade is "persuaded" to join Cogman at Burton's castle, which is guarded by a World War I tank... that is also a Cybertronian in disguise. "Poor chap still thinks it's... 1914... no, 1918." The old bot loses his parts when transforming and I demand a toy of him.
>Burton has also brought Vivian Wembley (Laura Haddock) to his castle, though she was a little less politely "convinced", being brought here by Hot Rod, who is also working with Burton. She's not real happy with this. Hot Rod, for his part, tries to plead silently with her, and his body language is flourish-y.
>Burton explains that the two are key to uncovering the mystery of why, over the course of human history, the Cybertronians keep coming to Earth. Why is our planet so important to them? We also get a bit more history... humans weren't the only knights at the Round Table. Turns out there were twelve Cybertronian Knights who saw in Arthur and his men the good that humanity could achieve to, and joined them... and Cogman please.
>The planet is littered with ancient Cybertronian starships long-buried. A major sequence involves Burton sending Vivian and Cade to one sunk deep under the ocean (followed by the TRF of course).
>Among the Decepticons is a rusted-out VW Microbus, with the "VW" emblem replaced by a Decepticon sigil.
>>
>>6254386
>>6254388
>>6252444
I'll be honest, if this is true. This movie sounds decent. And the fact that they're putting WAY more effort into the toys this time also gives me a little hope that it won't be /pure/ garbage.
>>
File: megatron look at all the f.jpg (28KB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
megatron look at all the f.jpg
28KB, 480x292px
>>6254351
>>
File: 1.jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
87KB, 960x720px
Scattorshot is a gift that keeps on giving.
>>
File: 2.jpg (97KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
97KB, 960x720px
>>6254422
Look at this smug motherfucker.
>>
>>6254386
>>6254388
>>6254389

So this and the one from Seibertron pretty much confirm that the other Anon from an older thread was full of bullshit huh?
>>
>>6254450
What did that anon say?
>>
>>6254456

>I was at an special event of Paramount with many ohter people that were invited,here they showed us some ne footage of The Last Knight,it was like 20 mins all the new footage.I have only one word:Amazing!
They were beautiful,there were a lot of robots and they showed even the end credit scene!
The end credit scene is:
Megatron wakes up after the battle,he is on that planet "thing" and he found an all new allspark.Then he looks at the universe were he was teleported and smiles.
Other points:
The friendship betwen Izzy and Sqweeks is so beautiful,Megatron is what people wanted from the begining,Barricade had many lines and he had a fight at the junkyard base and he transformed,we saw also Megatron transforming,Lennox and TRF are actually controled by Megatron.Onslaught will have some lines two and a fight with Hound,Hooligan is a beast,Nitro will have more lines than Shockwave,Mohawk will die,Berserker will be killed by Crosshairs,we see Drift too,there were some scenes of Hot Rod too,he is voiced by someone called Dujardin,there were a lot of references to the past movies and even to Sam and what happened to him,Anthony Hopkins has an great role too.

Plus bunch of talk that contradicts what's described here like hearing Hot Rod talk etc.
>>
>>6254458
>20 minute preview
>showing the stinger
That anon could have done a better job making shit up.
>>
File: 1490500301088.jpg (282KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490500301088.jpg
282KB, 720x540px
>"What is he"
"As far as you're concerned, my boyfriend."

Please don't let this little beaner shit ruin the film with her forced edginess.
>>
>>6254473
>ruin Bayformers

Anon it's Bayformers, it's going to be a shitpile regardless, a little cunt won't make it any worse
>>
>>6254476
I dunno. I at least sympathized with Sam as a dork who just got thrown into a war and who's best friend was an alien. Cade kinda similar. And in both instances, the female sides weren't too in the way of things. I just don't want a snobby brat as the second lead role dragging shit down further than it already is.
>>
>>6254388
>Barricade hunting for humans evidently solo
Really hoping that this gives him a chance to shine on his own and get some character. I just want a Decepticon who isn't Megatron to have a decent character. And Megatron fails at that in the movies too.
>>
File: starscream_disgusted.png (133KB, 257x245px) Image search: [Google]
starscream_disgusted.png
133KB, 257x245px
>>6254473
I really hope we won't see that much of her.
>tfw the "fight like a girl" shit
>>
>>6254488
>>6254502

I hope she's the main character and the most important character in the movie and that she kills all the decepticons single handedly just so that you can cry about it.
>>
>>6254350
>never had a body officially
Idiot.
>>
>>6254502
I'm pretty sure all the "fight like a girl" shit was filmed specifically for that Beauty and the Beast promo.
>>
>>6254525
While not impossible, I don't think her whole voiceover is actually going to be in the movie. It seemed more like a "character introduction" spot to try and loop in some more of the young female demo.
>>
>>6254502
I hope we see a whole lot more of her... body.
>>
>>6254554
I don't think that's legal.
>>
>>6253057
But transformation is the best part of a transformers.
>>
>>6254515

But anon ironhide looked like shit in his g1 toy
>>
>>6254422
>>6254423
Nice, too bad mine is busy being a chair. pic unrelated.
>>
>>6254507
Honestly, I hope so too. Then the movie would actually be laughably bad instead of just plain horrible.
>>
>>6254461
>that feel when you watch it and everything anon says is correct

Honestly at this point I take leaks in this generals with about 20% skepticism since anons rarely have failed us with leaks for a while now.
>>
>>6254502
>Not fighting like a brave
>>
File: botcon skyfall.jpg (123KB, 556x720px) Image search: [Google]
botcon skyfall.jpg
123KB, 556x720px
So had FunPub not lost the licence, Skyfall from Highbrow and Apeface we would have one of this years box sets.
>>
>>6254811
Apeface from who?
>>
>>6254813

no that's the Titan Master Apeface head being used for Skyfall's head.
>>
>>6254811
>"Totally not Botcon guys!"
Why anyone would give Sinclair money, I'll never understand
>>
>>6254816
Oh, I get it. I thought you mean Apeface, as well as Skyfall.

I don't really feel this mold works for Skyfall since it's a helicopter.
>>
>>6254823
LOL, this fandom, it'll never change.
>>
>>6254823
>>6254829
Sorry, a little unclear there, I was agreeing that Pete and the fandom deserve each other.
>>
File: robotmode.jpg (392KB, 459x640px) Image search: [Google]
robotmode.jpg
392KB, 459x640px
>>6254811
I know the mold has been used a lot, but I think Silverbolt/Betatron would work better than Highbrow.
>>
>>6254837

well that would be a good use for Betatron.
>>
File: 20170321_161511.jpg (3MB, 2960x4376px) Image search: [Google]
20170321_161511.jpg
3MB, 2960x4376px
It's really hard to justify 200+ dollars on megatron when I know a large part of his price tag is shit I will keep in the box AND NEVER USE.
>>
File: Universe2008toy-SkyfallUltra.jpg (62KB, 700x366px) Image search: [Google]
Universe2008toy-SkyfallUltra.jpg
62KB, 700x366px
>>6254837
That actually works really well.

For my own amusement, it would be fun if his torso mode chest panels were black and he turned into "Skyfall" as a combiner.
>>
>>6254351
I don't know why you'd set the precedent of allowing the choice between good logos and sloppy logos in past MPs and then make something with completely replaceable parts that doesn't have this option.

I'm not buying a 230$ toy that can't do the ONE thing I'd want it to do.
>>
>>6254699

Toy leaks are one thing, media leaks are another.

If the leaks for Combiner Force turn out to be true I'll believe everything about TLK.
>>
>>6254876
I actually saw a TR Skyshadow box with this in it as in the returns while walking with a buddy in Walmart last week. I was like "that guy spent more money repainting that shitty toy to look like Skyshadow so they could return it in TR Skyshadow's box in Walmart."
>>
>>6254870
Which Grimlock is this? Third party, but which?
>>
>>6255015
Fanstoys from the look of it.
>>
>>6254995
And Skyfall is a decent toy that still goes for like $25ish on eBay.
>>
>>6254939
Should mention RID Season 3 might be airing this weekend on Teletoon in Canada.
>>
>>6252955
>>6252959

He's fine. Quit looking for excuses to complain
>>
>>6255062
You can like something AND complain about aspects you wish were different.
>>
File: 20170321_154519.jpg (3MB, 2960x4520px) Image search: [Google]
20170321_154519.jpg
3MB, 2960x4520px
>>6255015
>>6255031

FT Grinder. Great toy. I doubt Takara could do any better.
>>
>>6255104
I hope this portends Takara doing better.
>>
File: 20170321_160411.jpg (4MB, 4492x2924px) Image search: [Google]
20170321_160411.jpg
4MB, 4492x2924px
>>6255118

Some people don't like the proportions. Want him a bit thicker in the thighs and crotch but I quite like it. I don't know why Takara hasn't shit out some MP dinobots by now. MP-08 needs an update.
>>
>>6254811
>straight fucking head repaints
>STRAIGHT FUCKING REPAINTS in a line where all you need to do pay for new faceplate molding

Fucking trash. Now i'm glad they lost the shit.
>>
>>6255121
My biggest requirement is silver paint. I know Grimlock is typically shown as being gray, but it always looks awful. On third party, on takara, it doesn't matter. I can't see paying over $100 on a toy that looks so cheap. One of the reasons I didn't buy MP Starscream, although that suffers from the same issue of being outdated as fuck as well.
>>
>>6254885
>I'm not buying a 230$ toy that can't do the ONE thing I'd want it to do.
>the ONE thing

So when you buy a Transformer you care more about the logo than everything else like overall looks, transformation, accesories and quality?

Missing on this marvel of engineering that's also one of the most representative characters of the franchise just for that reason feels completely nuts to me, but to each his own I guess.
>>
>>6255126

MP Megatron :The Remix is a boring grey fucker who was ripped straight from a very shitty cartoon for better or for worse depending on taste. Take a minute to remember that aesthetic preferences can vary from person to person.

>marvel of engineering

You wake up with Takara's dick in your mouth, don't you?
>>
>>6255123

> not comprehending that this was just at the physical mock-up stage

Sure, they hypothetically might have saved any new head toolings for something more deserving, but still.
>>
File: TF-Direct20MP-08X02_zps2ad9301b.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
TF-Direct20MP-08X02_zps2ad9301b.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
>>6255121
I think Gigapower's looks nicer. The longer torso helps a lot.
>>
>>6255135

That's OS KO levels of similar to MP-08.
>>
File: QQ图片20170228222059 (1).jpg (54KB, 902x502px) Image search: [Google]
QQ图片20170228222059 (1).jpg
54KB, 902x502px
>>6255136
Thats because it is. Whoops. This is Gigapower's
>>
>>6255126
More or less, yeah.

MP36 looks just as mediocre as any other gunmegs, it doesn't have a good transformation, the only accessories that won't be boxwarmers are the faces and stand, and quality has been the same between MPs and 3Ps for years now

At the very least I could say I have the official gunmegs, but because I'd have to splaster a sticker over the disgusting logos I might as well just do the same with a 3P.

Having swappable logos is 100% something I expect out of Takara now. Every other MP with cartoon logos has presented either logo as an option and that was fine, but this 230$ toy LOADED with accesories to justify its cost failed to include a chestplate with a clean logo and a gun panel with a clean logo, or even a fucking sticker sheet.

I'd like an MP Autismo but I won't be buying this version.
>>
>>6255139

Ridiculously big. I know scale is a bit of a wash considering how retarded the animation was but it's just silly. Everything else looks great though.
>>
>>6255146
>MP36 looks just as mediocre as any other gunmegs

How fucking jaded have we become that we can say this, fuck. I'm not saying Megatron will be a perfect toy. I'm not saying that he's worth the $200+ for you casuals who can't use Japanese websites(though I'm a bit skewed; I've bee buying $200+1/6 scale figures lately so Megs seems reasonable in comparison). But man, a few years ago, having this sort of accuracy on a figure would've been impressive, let alone on a transforming figure.
>>
>>6255163
This accuracy would have been impressive years ago if all we had was MP05 to compare, but we have more than enough 3Ps as proof that a proper Gunmeg's transformation scheme can be done, and done cleanly.

The "quest for accuracy" has yielded a Megatron that only accomplished being proportionately accurate, at the expense of hollow arms, a boxy chest, more greebles than a 3P combiner if you look at him from any angle besides the front and a gun mode that looks like it's falling apart.
>>
>>6255173
>ut we have more than enough 3Ps as proof that a proper Gunmeg's transformation scheme can be done, and done cleanly.

And none of them actually look as on-point to animation Megatron as the official one does. Until they actually pull off there's no proof that it can be done without concessions.
>>
File: peacock.png (55KB, 367x351px) Image search: [Google]
peacock.png
55KB, 367x351px
>>6255146
>MP36 looks just as mediocre as any other gunmegs
>it doesn't have a good transformation
C'mon man
>>
File: Untitled.png (445KB, 741x833px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
445KB, 741x833px
Do you think Girltimus Prime went yellow before spychanger, or spychanger before yellow?

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Optimus_Prime_(RID)#Spy_Changer_continuity
>>
>>6255183
Maybe she was always a yellow Spychanger .
>>
File: reading.jpg (182KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
reading.jpg
182KB, 500x639px
>>6255187
you even try to read the link or did you just give up immediately
>>
>>6255177
Most 3Ps don't look on-point because they always add some details and such to differentiate their likenesses from the official property. Pretty much the only 3P company that tries to look like an official product are Fanstoys.

Despotron's transformation is perfect for gunmegs. The DW proportions were deliberate and could have easily been done away with to better resemble G1 cartoon Megatron if that was their goal.

I will say though that MP36's leg engineering looks to be by far the best we've seen.

>>6255180
Look I'm trying really hard to make it not look like I'm merely pretending, fishing for (you)s or sucking off 3Ps, but MP36 just makes me feel nothing but indifference. I feel as though they've traded away a clean transformation for the mother of all messes, just to get perfect proportions.
>>
>>6255191
It is easier to just make her that, and claim everything else such as a boy or red was simply a result of doppler effect.
>>
>try to check if there is a BW Neo subs
>no subs

Damn, I thought somebody would have subbed the series by now.
>>
>>6255195
>Look I'm trying really hard to make it not look like I'm merely pretending, fishing for (you)s or sucking off 3Ps, but MP36 just makes me feel nothing but indifference. I feel as though they've traded away a clean transformation for the mother of all messes, just to get perfect proportions.
Its G1 megatron. Sacrifices are pretty much unavoidable. You either have al ot of kibble (XTB,DX9) or a clean transformation but isn't accurate to the cartoon (MT). Also Takara knows you'll just transform him once just to say you did it and never go back to the alt mode again.
>>
>>6255213

As an owner of Despotron I can say he's "good enough" as a G1 display piece. Not trying to be the perfect g1 megs means he's a lot cleaner and a breeze to transform.

I have a feeling TK megs will be the standard fare FML nightmare pistol transformation. I'm getting him anyway because he looks fun af but he's hardly the best option for your display.
>>
>>6253451
Walky didn't do this one dude.
>>
>>6253451

Walky doesnt do this. This is Dave Zero. Also known as Saundwave on the Allspark long ago
>>
>>6254687
>just plain horrible.

So exactly like the fanbase then.
>>
I just noticed a possible paint risk with MP Grapple, the grey on his thighs will rub on his crotchplates while you move his legs forward.

It's just something to keep an eye on, if you want to be careful you could flip his crotchplate up before moving the legs to keep them from rubbing.
>>
File: NemesisPrime.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
NemesisPrime.webm
2MB, 800x450px
*Blocks your path*
>>
>>6254870
>It's really hard to justify 200+ dollars on megatron when I know a large part of his price tag is shit I will keep in the box AND NEVER USE.
Well, good news then, the useless accessories cost about nothing.
>>
>>6255546
That is how they are justifying the 200+ price tag, so as a consumer they do effective carry some significant value.
>>
>>6255555

5's confirms it, but really, those accessories aren't gonna justify shit about that price.

The actual justification is Japan's economy is in the shitter and oil prices rise over time.
>>
>>6255561
Economy is not much better, i have to wait for the inevitable KO.

(Mpp megatron, or mppv.)
>>
I'm so glad the only thing I wanted from the Velocitron pack was the toy no one really wanted. I didn't think people would hate G2 Laser Prime that much, even if he uses those huge stickers.

I only paid 28 for it, but all the other toys from the set seem to be way above that (except Quickswitch, no one wants that one either).
>>
>>6255583
I really wanted all 4 of the twins, but I can't see myself ever getting the set. It's a shame they're a weird scale between legends and deluxe.
>>
>>6255183
>Spychanger scourge is a girl too

I'm guessing prime was red as usual, and then yellow once she changed.
>>
>>6255555
That doesn't magically make them "a large part of his price."
>>
>make a cartoon to sell toys
>toys Suck
>>
>>6255666
She was definitely red while big, as seen in the portal. Thing about being yellow is that some characters changed colours when they crossed universes for the Unicron War.

This is ultimately pointless but it's fun to think about.
>>
Just wait till the takara version comes out, that's what I'm probs gonna do.

Also Warden lied, they're actually just legends.
>>
File: DSCN0922.jpg (751KB, 1535x1161px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0922.jpg
751KB, 1535x1161px
>>
>>6255676
They work together to make sales. Transformers and other 80s shows had a much stronger impact on kids and culture than the toys they were suppose to sell. Look at how most people want the new toys to be model off the show colors rather than the toys. Basicly marketing work and people will buy bad toys of characters they enjoy.
>>
>>6255725
Cute.
>>
File: 1479296426463.jpg (194KB, 1236x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1479296426463.jpg
194KB, 1236x1152px
What are some good police/authority vehicles besides Barricade, Prowl?

Is the Onslaught SWAT truck good?
>>
>>6255676
That's the point.
>>
>>6255813
Get the oversized KOs, it's better.

Otherwise. Universe onslaught was good, and the optimuses through the early 2000s were good.
>>
>>6255533

I am really looking forward to the Th*eeA 20 inch version of this design. Hope fully he's as good as Starscream.
>>
File: low quality bait.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>6255846
>>
File: 20161216_154437.jpg (4MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20161216_154437.jpg
4MB, 2988x5312px
>>6255854

What part of that post was bait?
>>
File: Optimus in Kill La Kill.jpg (70KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
Optimus in Kill La Kill.jpg
70KB, 750x499px
>>6255846
Why buy something that expensive when you can buy a DMK?

Also he has like a lot of other statues since AoE.
>>
>>6255870

3A figures are bigger and can actually pose.
>>
>>6255873
Yeah but way too expensive.
>>
>>6255894

Make no mistake about it you will get way more fun for your dollar if you buy 3 MP/3P figures than if you buy one 3A figure. 3A allegiance to the sculpt results in limited articulation unfitting of a high dollar action figure.

It's basically one step down in aesthetics from a statue but it can actually move.
>>
>>6255901
Isn't it heavy as fuck?
>>
File: blurgh.jpg (5KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
blurgh.jpg
5KB, 211x239px
>>6255856
oh god... this is worse than being a takaracuck you know
>>
>>6255846
The comicave studios AOE Prime was good enough for me. I'll still buy the 3A one but in all honesty I wish they'd just make other bots.

>>6255870
The AOE Optimus DMK was abysmal. They really cut that one down compared to the previous two.

>>6255907
3A figured are always light. Up until their version of "G1 Optimus", they had never used die cast before. The Comicave studios version is like 50% diecast and very heavy for it's size though.
>>
File: 1489559960040.jpg (53KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489559960040.jpg
53KB, 539x960px
>>6255926
Is this 3A or another company?
>>
>>6255931
Doesn't look like 3A.
>>
>>6255912

>I don't like thing

That's fine senpai.
>>
>Chaos on Velocitron is apparently being bought out in droves.

>The only figure that people are keeping is Nautica.

Granted Voyager prime may be lackluster, but quickswitch and fastlane are both very good figures. Even if Quickswitch is a Sixshot repaint you can certainly give him his boat mod and make his animal form better by folding down the wings.
>>
File: bait 1.jpg (13KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
bait 1.jpg
13KB, 360x361px
>>6255854
>>
File: insert caption here.jpg (50KB, 960x545px) Image search: [Google]
insert caption here.jpg
50KB, 960x545px
>>
>>6255976
the thirst is real
>>
>>6255981
I hope kapow has general stock in, missed the preorder.
>>
File: zzz.jpg (29KB, 268x458px) Image search: [Google]
zzz.jpg
29KB, 268x458px
>>6255987
>>6255976
Christ.

Now I can't wait for Hasbro to do a better figure in the next year or so.

I like the character but I'm not that into the mold or the expense anyway.
>>
>>6255981
Trust No One

Not Even In Death
>>
File: 1471719019134.gif (44KB, 159x190px) Image search: [Google]
1471719019134.gif
44KB, 159x190px
>>6255976

>buying a boxset for a shitty remold that looks nothing like the character it represents

Fuck just save that money for the turd that will eventually happen.
>>
>>6255976
Quickswitch is absolute shit. Are you trying to unload him or something?
>>
>>6255990
They should have put Elita-1 in the other set and print money
>>
>>6255976
Nice try, but no one is gonna buy those shitty figures of you.
>>
>>6256011
Come to think of it, have they made an Elita 1 figure in any of the older generations?

I can remember a Chromia repaint from the ROTF line.
>>
>>6255976

The IDW comics are pretty damn popular. She's a character in them.

1+1=2. Much as one or two Anon's here try to pretend IDW is bad or they hate it, the stuff sells, and sells well. It's basically become the "New" G1 for the fandom at large. Thats why we keep getting figures with IDW-ized bodies and faces, and why we got so many comic pack-in's.
>>
>>6256023
There was a botcon repaint of Cybertron Thunderblast.
>>
>>6256023
Just a botcon exclusive repaint from Thunderblast.
>>
File: Optimus, I'm Decepticon.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
Optimus, I'm Decepticon.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>No good MP astrotrain, turd or otherwise
>>
>>6256047

Give it time. We saw how much Megs advanced from being "damn near impossible to get a good 'bot mode from" to "Despotron and 2.0 look fucking amazing".
>>
>only subpar autistic reviewers are reviewing the new Velocitron set at the moment

I thought our regular autistic reviewers would get them first but I guessed wrong.
>>
>>6256058

They only seem to care about mainline releases. Box sets (unless it's "important" like Devy or Computron) seem to get ignored at large.
>>
File: 325246.jpg (215KB, 960x545px) Image search: [Google]
325246.jpg
215KB, 960x545px
>>6255981
>>
Ptero and Fangry arrived today. They're both great, but it's amazing how well Ptero fits with Twinferno. Like we're talking Apeface/Mindwipe levels
>>
>>6256115
show us
>>
>>6256118
Sun's just gone down and I don't have a box, so you'd have to suffer potato pics. I'll post tomorrow in the next general
>>
>>6256122

Potato pics are fine Anon.
>>
>>6256122
show us
>>
>>6255936
It's a third party, it may transform.
>>
File: Ptero-Twinferno.jpg (321KB, 941x1674px) Image search: [Google]
Ptero-Twinferno.jpg
321KB, 941x1674px
>>6256125
Alright here you go
>>
File: Ptero-Twinferno2.jpg (306KB, 941x1674px) Image search: [Google]
Ptero-Twinferno2.jpg
306KB, 941x1674px
>>6256173
With some wangling using the titan master as a connector, you can also give the beast mode a third head.

This looks better in person, but the connection might be easier with the guns attached to the back. I'll check tomorrow
>>
File: warrior-soundwave.jpg (604KB, 1574x792px) Image search: [Google]
warrior-soundwave.jpg
604KB, 1574x792px
I popped into Toys R Us to see if they had the RID Soundwave. Not only was I able to get the last one, but all of their RID toys are on sale.
>>
File: Kapow fucked up.png (12KB, 494x173px) Image search: [Google]
Kapow fucked up.png
12KB, 494x173px
>>6255989
If they do expect it to be well above £200.
>>
>BBTS won't put up TR wave 4 preorders until April 24 because Hasbro BS
>they put up Broadside today
For what purpose?
>>
>>6256214
Trying to sneak one past Hasbro? Really kind of have to. Miss the preorder rush and any stock you get will be dead for a year or two or five. Toy market is getting smaller, poorer, or both.
>>
>>6256206
Shit.
>>
>>6256224
>Trying to sneak one past Hasbro?
Nah, if that were the case I'm sure the tattletale squad would be emailing Hasbro right this minute.
>>
>>6256294
>>6256294
>>6256294

New thread time.
>>
>>6254120
It's pretty good, easily one of my favorite dino tf's.
>>
>>6255813
You talking about the old Ultra class Onslaught? It's not very poseable in robot mode, but goddamn it looks great in both modes.
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.